Day 5 

1. ISO #3401
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I'll make some stuff before EoD you can read and make your decision.
    I won't be around for EoD. Why does it have to be then? Are you looking to scumcase me when I can't be here to defend myself?

2. ISO #3402
    Soul Reader
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3401)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#3399)
    I won't be around for EoD. Why does it have to be then? Are you looking to scumcase me when I can't be here to defend myself?
    didn't you say we make cases on ourselves i'm sure you can prove that you are town
    doubt pheonix will be around either
    i'm getting lynched, i'm just trying to influence the shot

3. ISO #3403
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    This will be me trying my hardest to prove myself.
    I have a reference on my meta from a townie in my scum game too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew-Sta (#1132)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1128)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#1126)
    Are you able to verbalise how/why? I know it is probably hard. But I don’t see it at all so any attempt would be helpful
    This was at drew
    She's more vocal as town. And more... abrasive. Not aggression, just rubs against the grain.
    ^ Which is what I have been doing all game, now that I think about it.

LOOKING INTO MY ISO
    [/SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#30)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#26)
    Evaaaa, when do I have massive tmi as town?
    as scum*
    "If she has scum, she has MASSIVE TMI on you and will appear to read you with no progression."

i love how you read the part about you straight away

also a note about phoenix - an easy mislynch regardless of alignment, but I can usually find her at the end of the game ^^;
    I have felt very off and on with phoenix being the PR all game.
    However, here I noticed Phoenix was VERY conscious about her slot. I was going to push on it, but then I decided against in the chance she was a PR being concious.
    If I was wolf, I would of pushed her then and there for that thought I had.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#28)
    yo wtf i just realized this is a light game

without a posting restriction

and 36/12

lmfao

what

well either way ill try to be even more in scum meta to fit the spirit of light game
    Keep talking about mechanics and I'll actually think you are scum.
    Why would you try and be in your scum meta if you are town?
    Towns OBJECTIVE is to make themselves known as town
    there's something I want to touch on here but I don't think it should be said, I hope some get what I mean
    Continously referencing mechanics is a scumtell for me, which is what I pointed out.
    I was thinking here "is he changing meta due to being a PR?" which I was hoping some others would understand.
    Yes, I do bus D1, , but I did think I was a bit rude to poor rabbit here. As scum I see no need to be actively rude to your teammates - it will only make them hate playing with you, resulting in a poor end-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#35)
    hi evaaaa!

first off

im male

second off i dont lead town unless im confident, and i havent had a game where ive been confident enough to lead recently

i obvtown through volume of thoughts not rly through leading or anything else per se

hopefully youll understand what i mean soon enough

third off why did you telegraph how you wanna read people

i feel like you shoulda withheld that until later >>
    Sorry for getting your gender wrong.
    In turbos you seem kinda confident? Do those count?
    I telegraphed how I read people so all the others can refer back to it later, in the case that I die.
    They'll probably forget. Old habits don't change.

Also, I wanted some conversation going
    I JUST REALISED I'VE BEEN CALLING FLUFFY A SHE ALL GAME EVEN THOUGH I RESPONDED TO THIS APOLOGING CJRWJX
    @fluffy rabbit I AM REALLY SORRY :( pronouns are important!!
    Anyways moving off that, I feel as if scum was trying to discourage all the posts I was making here, by saying I shouldn't point out what I was saying. Fluffy knows I am a vocal townie from experience in turboos, so wolves would be trying to suppress me I feel!
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#60)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#49)
    idk im not too into meta discussion; the act of discussing it itself lets people hide in nai posts

i have leans already but not gonna say yet

glgl will show up later when i actually have thoughts worth posting
    What is the purpose of withholding information? I'll expect this from you later - please pull up fluffy if they haven't given information
    Why would I want fluffy questioned by others later on? As a scum, I would rather be the only one touching my partner, and no one else so I can look good rather on. Instead, I asked for others to contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#165)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#148)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#145)
    for what
    2 posts?
    I'm not seeing any progression here
    theyre a good 2 posts but maybe im already confbiasing phoenix too much
    How are they good? He came in, voted me, and left.
    if youre town then maybe he could be scum idk

i soulread the energy of those posts town but i could be wrong

i just kinda took it as him seeing the same thing as me/apogee and being confident on it
    reminds me when you soulread me for reading my pm yesterday on popcorn mafia
    i hated that, rip to my 0% wolf winrate

i don't really vibe with your tone >.< you don't seem as confident as usual?
    Omg I was legit a genius here
    I hated the level of uncertainty here, fluffy was being a fence sitter and the tone felt emotionless.

Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#278)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#79)
    Post them when you can.
    Do not withhold information from town - it will serve a purpose
    i also find town are less likely to care what others think about their posts? like as town I'll post anything that comes to mind. wolves are more cautious in what they do
    Okay so
    ##Vote evaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#89)
    Thought process here is good. You provided reasons for what scum rabbit would do, and town rabbit.
    We can push on him if you wish.
    No
    Are you voting me here because you disagree with what I say?
    You do realise that communication is key to playing town?
    The only things I discourage being discussed is PR related stuff
    here I related wolves/town to my own meta + stuff I have seen discussed on discord
    Wolves will be more paranoid in what they write, town is more carefree
    Scum tells for me are mechanics talk/TMI

Why are you against me pushing ifaar? Are they your teammate? I know all you said was "no", but I find pressure to be important in finding cracks ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#280)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#253)
    Ok bye vote evaaaa she is wolf
    Haha lol. What the $%#! is this, I know you are a more competent town then this from that space mafia game I played with you.
    You have NO thought process behind this, all you are doing is throwing out a statement with no evidence.
    You don't know if I'm a wolf or not until I flip - unless you are a wolf, who knows their teammates.
    Also, there is a lot of confidence in this statement which I don't vibe with.

##Vote lol
    Yes this may be an OMGUS, and I'm not a big fan of people voting me, but let's see where we can go here as I believe I may be onto something.
    I intentionally blew up here on lol TWICE to get PR read so I can bait out a NK/roleblock onto me. The most valuable thing you can do is protect your PR's from the gun as VT.
    I really do hate OMGUS, but I voted him regardless t add to it. Also, the elaboration lol lacked on me I felt was scummy so it was a win win situation for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by DENMON
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukundo (#871)
    Egix and Ejj deserve death. Iaafr does not.
    I tend to agree actually but I kind of want to see where this goes

And now that you mention it Egix hardly being pushed or examined all day is NAGL for him

I'd expect a scum motivated push or two if he was town
    I'm feeling that this is only taking into account the quantity of my posts and not the quality.
    I kinda want to townread this cause the quality of his posts aren't actually that good :| (sorry)[/QUOTE]

this makes absolutely no sense
    handing out a townread for bad quality posts?
    egix seems like noob!town to me, the wording in what you said is what pings me here
    townread posts that come from a townie perspective and have points behind things, not just "bad quality but still trying haha town"[/QUOTE]
    Messed up the quoting on this one, my computer is super laggy and I have to wait a wee while for my messages to appear and I somehow deleted the [QUOTE] part of this text

-Never actually voted DENMON (seems like a noob scum so I would bus the $%#! out of him if I could)
    -CALLED HIM OUT ON SOMETING I PROBABLY DIDNT NEED TO COMMENT ON IF SCUM
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#1556)
    I don't want a Phoenix lynch.

##Vote The Lukundo

Haven't got a feel on this guy yet, hense the yellow colour. Testing the waters
    I felt PRish on Phoenix once again. This bobbed on and off all game like stated, but I felt it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#1946)
    So

It makes no sense for the thread to be THIS inactive

does it mean scum are happy with this lynch?

##Vote fluffy rabbit
    vote to spice things up a bit
    Would I chose my teammate as a spice vote for no reason? $%#! no. There were much better targets to go after as scum this game e.g. Egix.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2021)
    FYI, my vote on Fluffy was to change the wagons up a bit for spice. thread too stale.

however, I feel good about her wagon. I know she is very obvious as townie from popcorn and I'm always paranoid of a bus day 1. Why was DENMON so focussed on fluffy?

going to look into it now.
    GENUINELY felt like this was a better wagon than others as Egic felt nooby - rabbit is not new. I'm conscious of bussing, and why the $%#! would DENMON focus on fluffy out of everyone else when he appeared kinda townie day 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2051)
    Rabbit

Spicy vote has turned into wagon.
    Rabbit looks good from DENMON's ISO.
    However, rabbit's posts as a whole look ABSOLUTELY HORRID.

one particular reason I haven't been paying much attention as everything has felt NAI? I've had not much to comment on apart from a wee bit day 1. However when I look at her ISO as a whole, I get something different. Something that initially pushed me off her was when she said she was in her scum meta. I thought there was a reason for it, but she's been in this "scum meta" far too long.

if we look at Rabbit's ISO separately, we get this post I am about to make.
    I do not want lol lynched today. He is a town lean for me - we'll see how the game progresses and what the PoE is, but I feel like there are FAR better lynches.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#18)
    im gonna try to relatively loweffort this game

and by relatively loweffort i mean like maybe land in the 100-150 post range d1 instead of 200-250 post range
    Hmm.

Isn't your scum meta to not volume clear yourself as well as you do as a villager?
    yes i will be playing in my scum meta this game ;)
    At first I thought to just ignore this
    but why as a town would you be in your scum meta ALL GAME
    i think apogee is actually onto something. i have experience with ifaar in popcorn mafia and in turbos where they have presented themselves as town to the thread/channel when they were one d1, but to be in your so called scum meta this long? no.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#142)
    tempted to townclear underking tbqh
    TOWNCLEARING, NOT JUST TOWNREADING SOMEONE FOR 2 posts. 2 $%#!ing posts, and I'm not even sure this is a joke. Feels like Rabbit has too much information.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#165)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#148)
    theyre a good 2 posts but maybe im already confbiasing phoenix too much
    How are they good? He came in, voted me, and left.
    if youre town then maybe he could be scum idk

i soulread the energy of those posts town but i could be wrong

i just kinda took it as him seeing the same thing as me/apogee and being confident on it
    reminds me when you soulread me for reading my pm yesterday on popcorn mafia
    i hated that, rip to my 0% wolf winrate

i don't really vibe with your tone >.< you don't seem as confident as usual?
    im not sure i vibe with your tone either

but i drank a bit and feel a bit low energy rn

also yeah dota the crashing is annoying me im gonna go do something else for awhile
    Ifaar is WAY more motivated as town.
    Like I mentioned here - Ifaar isn't as confident as usual.
    dota crashing thing doesn't seem overly annoyed, but I think it's just how they type.

This seems to be an easy way to find scum for others - they have no WIM! I can't relate this to myself here as I'm the complete opposite, but.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#679)
    skimmed a bit but generally caught up

i think awesome is town for scumreading me, i dont think he does that straight off the bat w/v

i found denmon towny early but

Quote Originally Posted by DENMON (#659)
    Ya I am looking at Phoenix13's iso and there is literally no reads, which is really surprising for the amount of presence he has in this game. I feel like he is the type of player that enjoys the socializing aspect of mafia over the solving part, and maybe as red, he forgot that that is something that he is supposed to be doing? It's certainly something I see often in my community at least when they are a similar type of player. The closest thing to a read was when Phoenix13 was reactive to Underking's vote. Basically everybody around him townread the vote, which I think from either alignment, would seem pretty wild from his perspective, but it bugs me how he asks many times (three times I think) about why people are townreading the vote, and I don't know exactly how to explain it but, it ends up coming off as really awkward in a bad way. That's not the right words but it simply doesn't sit well with me. (Like the intent sounded as if he wanted people to retract the townread?). Plus being suspicious of people that just vote and leave is a common reason that I see reds use.

I missed it the first time but I don't want to edit the post but there is P#260 which is a read that he gave, but I don't think it is AI. It will be interesting to see if his read on evaaaa ends up switching at all.

this post kinda pinged me as overexplainy, esp since it wasnt paired with a phoenix vote (if you have a big chunk of text calling phoneix scummy, why not vote)

dota in general continues to feel obvtown

idk luku tbh and idk why he thinks im good at reading him or anything

im ok sitting on eva for now

ive been flipflopping on haze a bit but rotte's recent post on haze reminds me of my own take, which is a good sign for rotte and makes me wanna keep haze in town

but then i remembered haze is like pretty good at tone as scum, and he's actually a pretty fearless poster as scum

just wouldnt rule out haze scum personally yet
    Mentions me which makes me feel like it was a hint or an excuse for DENMON to progress his read on me, because his read on me was weirdddd. I was townread, scummie for a post then top town.
    Also, didn't fluffy say that she didn't read many of denmons posts because of how wordy they are?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#809)
    keep getting pure vibes from phoenix

like classically "trying to figure out whats going on" pure

tempted to d1 veto because lhf status and might be one of the misyeets scum need in this game to win, when it's possible she will clear herself with scum vote if town, etc
    Phoenix was Rabbits top scum read earlier, feels like scum finding a reason to townread someone for points if they flipped?
    And quite frankly, I have not seen a lot of what I would expect from a popular player like ifaar reads wise. She doesn't have a very strong opinion for everyone in the thread but still manages to make a reads list. Hell, some people she has barely touched and hasn't made a comment on them.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#815)
    step 1: townread everyone
    step 2: receive townreads from everyone

the scum dota master plan
    Dota said this was his scum meta.
    I don't really believe he would go about saying his scum meta when we hardly know about it, instead of literally doing it
    Feels like shade... but Kota townread Fluffy? Wouldn't it work better for a pocket both ways

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#1069)
    i cant make it to eod i didnt realize the game would be so bad for my timezone

sry i didnt try too hard this d1 im in my wolf meta

i will exit my wolf meta slightly more if you let me live to d2

i dont even wanna leave a full readslist rn because i dont have confidence in my reads but

top town = dota, luku, underking

dota where do you want my vote
    Hasn't gone out of scum meta today, and it's d2. YOU LIED. Maybe rabbit isn't realising it, but
    there is legit not a lot of effort from this slot and it feels off

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#1075)
    ##Vote DENMON
    ??? Felt he was town earlier, and then NAI from another thing, and then it got to this. No explanation why, if it was for a reason then it should of been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#1530)
    ##Vote Phoenix13
    No progression on today's vote on Phoenix. Had her in the PoE for quite a while, then said something was townie and now back onto Phoenix. Feels like Phoenix is an easy mislynch, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2056)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2029)
    apogee
    dota
    underking

lol
    haze
    rotte
    phoenix

eva
    egix

luku
    Yeah I don't $%#!ing understand this

Why am I so low.

and come your read on Phoenix has changed? I would of expected them to NOT be in null, considering DENMON voted Phoenix just like he voted you. I don't expect them to be in the middle when
    - DENMON voted Phoenix, just like he did to you so you may of thought "hey, they did the same to me"
    OR
    - You thought she was scum for the whole of yesterday apart from pointing out a few townie posts

and aren't you voting phoenix now?? wtf?
    Made this PAST my scum bussing period.
    I was the advocate for the fluffy wagin day 2 - I STARTED THIS $%#!ING WAGON.
    also, i remember UK mentioning he thought the same things as I (mindmeld) if that says anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2428)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underking (#1998)
    lol/luku/egix PoE - don't think it ever has 2 scum.

If the NK was a PR hunt
    This would be why.
    Egix eliminated and lol is more townie

:shifty:

also he pushed onto fluffy yesterday

:shifty:

##Vote The Lukundo
    This isn't apart of me proving myself, but scum would of been trying to hunt down vigi asap.
    UnderKing wrote this before he died, and he was targetted TWICE. TWICE.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2438)
    I hate OMGUS.

get. off. me.
    ^ Me trying to get read as PR
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2451)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#2448)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2424)
    Dota, I remember you saying you would look into my other games and see if I post walls as town as they are "scummy" to you even when OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN POSTING THEM

You never followed up on this either.

I'll answer it for you - I post walls regardless of alignment. I found out how to make walls from the great JohnCarter, and I've been making them ever since.
    i started it and got lazy
    i'll just trust you
    No, go look. I insist.
    ^ If I was lying, I wouldn't be pushing dota to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2466)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2459)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2449)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2445)
    look i just dont want you to tilt in case youre town and my vote interferes with your process

do your thing and ill verdict you later
    Then why vote me.
    there was a moment of conviction in finding your recent posting inconsistent in perspective and therefore wolfy

still not sure it was wrong but again if its gonna bother you so much and distract you id rather give you space

honestly you shouldnt be so sensitive to single votes regardless of alignment imho
    I thought I was the same, nothing much has changed. If you seriously can find out something that sticks out, go find it and tag me instead of spitting words at me.

Also nice shade at my sensitivity. I can't help it, do you know how much I cried after my lynch in champs?
    "honestly you shouldnt be so sensitive to single votes regardless of alignment imho"
    That kind of upset me, as I felt as if I was being targetted for being a sensitive person.
    I tried to be aggressive in response so I would get PR read again, I REALLY thought fluffy was poking at me being a PR or not there. I reckon they would of had me on their list of PR's at least,, because who the $%#! reacts to votes like that? Me, trying my hardest for the PR's.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2476)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2474)
    ok i just realized im missing a big chunk of d2 that i havent even read tbh

isoed you and page 4 of your iso checks out for downtrending dota

mightve fabricated you townclearing dota in my memory entirely

gonna step back and do more rereading before more live interaction
    ?? You haven't
    read it ??
    are you even playing this game?
    My normal town abrasiveness here.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2715)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotte (#2705)
    screw that ##Vote fluffy rabbit

I’ll trust whatever people said about their meta
    if this flips scum, evaa is clear
    YAHOO

##Vote fluffy rabbit

however
    you say "if this flips scum" as if you know she will flip scum
    Jumped onto wagon again,, when this is out of my scum meta.
    also that point i made still stands
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#2892)
    I'm fine with either lynch.
    Hm.

##Vote fluffy rabbit
    same as above.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3174)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#3167)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3166)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix13 (#3163)
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3161)
    If lol survives to d5 I think he is pretty much a self resolving slot. Just wait.
    I'm a self resolving slot too.
    How?
    You'll find out if you let me live, I promise
    Pinky promise? I'm not sure what to expect
    I TRIED TO DISREGARD YOU BEING PR PHOENIX AND I THINK IT MAY OF WORKED
    "I don't know what to expect" was a lie - it was obvious on what you were and what you were doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3208)
    also

i think we should keep votes even until they come on incase one claims
    This is when I was voting Haze. I was scared that Phoenix may get lynched, so I hinted at her claiming if she diodn't know to or not if she was near a lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3213)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#3209)
    has anybody's d4 been scummy or nah
    from a skim they both were just like "omgg im town why are you voting me"
    mindmeld (thanks for that term!!)
    Phoenix claims she will prove herself tomorrow which is probably the most important thing? May be a last ditch effort, but she pinky promised!
    [/SPOILER]
    Me trying to protect Phoenix uwu.
    I didn't think scum would claim vigi here, but if Phoenix fake claimed it I feel as if it would be a gambit, which is what the last ditch effort thing was about in another attempt of me trying to shift scum thoughts.

4. ISO #3404
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3401)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#3399)
    didn't you say we make cases on ourselves i'm sure you can prove that you are town
    doubt pheonix will be around either
    i'm getting lynched, i'm just trying to influence the shot
    Urgh
    I'm just hoping how you're approaching this is a bluff. My scum partner in one game did something similar, and got votes taken off him.

also
    @Phoenix13 Please come around!!

5. ISO #3405
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    it was too laggy for me to highlight and wrap a spoiler around but i truely $%#!ed it ufficdsj

6. ISO #3406
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    6 hours, and I still have a lot to do :( I'm not feeling too good about this... if I don't make the town effort here I'll be blamed if we end up losing;; and I can't cope with that

also side note: this is gonna be my last mafia game for a month? i need to hop off for a while for study, i made this decision yesterday.

7. ISO #3407
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    idea: scum should give up now instead of wasting our time.

towns chance of winning = 83.333%
    (1/3 chance of hitting mafia from lynch + 1/2 chance of hitting scum if game continues w vigi)

just do me a favour, your chances of winning are VERY low and I really need to be studying for economics rather than being here - if you know you’re going to die, FORFEIT INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME

8. ISO #3408
    Soul Reader
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by evaaaa (#3407)
    idea: scum should give up now instead of wasting our time.

towns chance of winning = 83.333%
    (1/3 chance of hitting mafia from lynch + 1/2 chance of hitting scum if game continues w vigi)

just do me a favour, your chances of winning are VERY low and I really need to be studying for economics rather than being here - if you know you’re going to die, FORFEIT INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME
    the game ends in like 4 hours stop worrying