Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Post Queue

Post Queue

There is a new tool available for hosts and thread creators called the Post Queue. The Post Queue allows hosts and thread creators to queue posts that will be posted when their conditions are met, such as a specific date and time, or when a specific game event is triggered in a Mafia Game.

Queue Conditions will be triggered as soon as they are met (or at the closest minute mark).

Supported Queue Conditions include:
    • In game Events, such as Night 1, Day 3, or When Makaze dies.
    • Valid DateTimes. All dates should be in ISO format, such as 2020-07-28T14:35-04:00 (the time as I'm writing this). The current ISO date will be inserted whenever you try to save a Queued post. I highly recommend editing this date in place instead of trying to enter the date your own way.

How to add a post to the queue:

To add a post to queue, click Add to Queue instead of the Submit button when making a quick reply or full reply. When prompted, enter the time or condition when you want the content to be posted and click OK.

Big Image: https://i.imgur.com/JZZAec6.gif
    Click to load this image

How to edit a queued post:

To edit a queued post, click the Post Queue: {N} posts button in the bottom right of the screen. A list of the queued posts and their conditions will pop up. Click the name of the Queued Post to manage it. On the Manage Queued Post screen, you will see an Edit Queued Post button where Submit would be.

Big Image: https://i.imgur.com/AesEbq3.gif
    Click to load this image

How to cancel / remove a queued post:

To cancel or remove a queued post, click the Post Queue: {N} posts button in the bottom right of the screen. A list of the queued posts and their conditions will pop up. Click the name of the Queued Post to manage it. On the Manage Queued Post screen, you will see a Remove from Queue button where Submit would be.

Big Image: https://i.imgur.com/cbv8kaE.gif
    Click to load this image
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + it/it/its/its/itself
    What’s the difference between this and using the thread marker
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

3. ISO #3
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    MiniMafia
    What’s the difference between this and using the thread marker
    There is a new tool available for hosts and thread creators called the Post Queue. The Post Queue allows hosts and thread creators to queue posts that will be posted when their conditions are met, such as a specific date and time, or when a specific game event is triggered in a Mafia Game.

Queue Conditions will be triggered as soon as they are met (or at the closest minute mark).

🤧

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    I will be using this for my game next week in times I'm busy. Very nice to see it come along at the right time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    AKA
    Napster
    This would be amazing for players as well. I'd love to set up certain automated gif replies to posts from certain users that contain a certain keyword.
    Last edited by npstr; August 10th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

6. ISO #6
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    This would be amazing for players as well. I'd love to set up certain automated gif replies to posts from certain users that contain a certain keyword.
    Yeah... no.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    AKA
    Napster
    Quote Originally Posted by npstr (#5)
    Yeah... no.
    sad