Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    At this point unless OPGs invests have been bamboozled it's gotta be comet (or me from your point of view).

##Vote CometSmudge

2. ISO #702
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Who is your character or I vote you Ninja

3. ISO #703
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Smirk Nation, previously Supercell Forums
    AKA
    Ninja
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

4. ISO #704
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 6 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 N1NJ4W4RR10R StarGazer98 (3), CometSmudge (1)
    2 CometSmudge OperationGaming (1), N1NJ4W4RR10R (4)
    1 Not voting ImjustaDude (2)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Day 6 ends at 8:30 PM EDT on Monday, August 24th, 2020. There are 1598315460000 remaining.

5. ISO #705
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    AKA
    The Psychopath
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#696)
    I didn’t use my last ability, which is a heal

Idk who to lynch now, everyone looks pretty town to me besides SG and Comet. SG because... idk, just haven’t played with him before, and he’s playing really shady and on the sidelines. And Comet, well, by meta he’s not homo but not too straight either, he’s been in the middle. First game I’m actually confused on whether he’s town or scum.

After further contemplation, StarGazer hasn’t had any good relations with Rad or Cal, and generally he’s pretty townie. Also, he lynched Rad when someone else could have lynched him instead. Only problem is that he seems kinda desperate for a mislynch rn and so he’s going after the easiest target, Ninja. Also yeah, I actually TR Ninja this game, so have at it. I say we just go for Comet and shoot SG if Comet is town.

##Vote CometSmudge
    it might seem im desperate because i keeep forgetting about the game and remembering at tine when i cant really post but manage to with one liners. I was feeling very lazy and i didnt really expain my point which im not good at any way so here u go.
    Thing is that i have the least suspisions on OPG, dude and Comet but Ninja...
    when pol had the rope he didnt say much and when Ninja has the role he's been pretty much NAI for me so he's got the most amount of suspucion.
    Yeah that was my point

6. ISO #706
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

POE Reasons

7. ISO #707
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 6 Elimination: N1NJ4W4RR10R was »
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 6 Votecount

3 N1NJ4W4RR10R StarGazer98 (4), CometSmudge (1), ImjustaDude (3)
    2 CometSmudge OperationGaming (1), N1NJ4W4RR10R (4)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

N1NJ4W4RR10R was eliminated. They were: .
    Role PM for The Subspace Emissary TvM

You are .

Day 6 has ended.

Day 6 ended at 2:12 AM EDT on Sunday, August 23rd, 2020.

8. ISO #708
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Ninja was eliminated. He was Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie.

Twilight will start. Please try not to post after 3:15 am CST

9. ISO #709
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Sorry for short night, needed a better day start time. Nobody died, Day whatever it is has started and will last until the timer runs out.

10. ISO #710
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    OPG’s definitely clear because of his NA, but I checked him anyway since he’s the only one I haven’t, he’s town.

I guess either SG or dude is a TP that for some reason is invest immune.

11. ISO #711
    HAH LMAO TERI MAA KI CHUT SALLAY BHOSRIKE MADARCHOD

MY GUT IS SUPERIOR I CAN OUTSMART ANYONE LMAO KID ROFL

12. ISO #712
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath
    Who do we yeet next? Dude?
    OPG chillaxe man

13. ISO #713
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath
    i think we should do a dude lynch next just cuz i know for sure that Comet and OPG are town

14. ISO #714
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath

15. ISO #715
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Between SG and Dude, I’m leaning towards Dude. I think it’s kind of suspicious how hesitant he was to vote Rad, who flipped scum, even though OPG was basically confirmed and invested him. He only voted him when it was clear Rad’s lynch was inevitable, probably to try to avoid looking sus.

16. ISO #716
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation

17. ISO #717
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    There is no mafia left y’all. It’s a multiball and 3 mafia+tp is unrealistic. So far, there have been no kills for the last few days.

18. ISO #718
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath

19. ISO #719
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

Can’t mech clear myself sadly, but I want y’all to read my posts. ISO them all and you will see why I am town.

Not trying to brag or anything, but if it weren’t for DS and I voting out Cal, we wouldn’t be in a 3-1 situation here. If I was Mafia (which is already impossible as this setup only permits two), why go for Cal when Daisy offered to be lynched at EOD2?

20. ISO #720
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    If I was TP, what benefit would it be to actually gamesolve and further town agenda? As one of the most active here, that would be harmful to encourage discussion while adding new ideas if I was TP.

As for the Rad situation, I was genuinely confused. I falsely believed that DS would’ve been notified if he was RBed, and Rads doc claim wasn’t that bad imo. I made a few posts explaining how each one of {Rad, OPG} could be town/scum. If you want, I’ll gladly pull up the quotes.

Anyways, I trust Comet, our last TP, SG is who I’m voting. We’re technically in Mylo, so it’s important we end this now.

##Vote StarGazer98

21. ISO #721
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#666)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R (#664)
    Thoughts dude?

I still don't like that we have an active Joat claim (with at least 2 varieties of TI) and a tracker claim as well as a doc claim with us not having an NK last night.

And we've yet to see someone claim hit :l

I'd at least like to know how there was no NK last night. The daisy lynch was to hasty, don't want this one going that way as well.
    Yeah it’s also weird for me. A JOAT with 2 invests is pretty... unorthodox. Not impossible, just an Alpha twist maybe. We don’t a tracker claim though. OPG, what is your third ability?

With no deaths and an assumed RBer on the run, it would be logical to believe that the kill was either blocked or healed. No one claimed RBed or hit, which meant someone is lying or trying to hide that they were indeed blocked. Perhaps users aren’t notified if attacked? We need to know who Rad claimed to heal.

That would be true IF the second blocker was town, which is VERY unlikely. It could even be no second blocker and one of Comet/OPG lies, but that is for another time.

I also want to say based on vote history, Cal seemed pretty opportunistic on an OPG lynch coming into D2, and a lesser extent D1. That gives me points on OPG being legit.

What I don’t like is Rad not immediately voting back OPG. It really wasn’t that much difficult slapping on a vote, but he says he’ll be back. Ok then.

My question for Comet was if he investigated Cal and saw it as town, I’m curious as to why he didn’t out that information during day 2. In hindsight, it was a blessing in disguise and a good move. It explains the soft defending, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#673)
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationGaming (#507)
    I clicked send early but my gut is saying lynch Rad until he struggles for breath and dies. I just want to kill him ever since he made his first post. And I felt the same thing with Cal

##Vote Radiate
    I just wanna say that this vote looking back on it isn’t the best (which makes sense), but the context behind it worries me. At best, wanting Rad dead since his first post is somewhat true; what isn’t true, however, is how he felt towards Cal. After reading OPG’s iso, he had Cal as nulltown and doubled down on it towards the end of day 2. That does NOT sound like wanting someone dead. Could this be me misinterpreting the situation? There’s always a possibility. But I had to put this out there because it didn’t fit well.

As for my take on the second RBer (which according to flavor does exist), the only problem with that is that we know Rad visited DS but the latter did not claim RBed. There is no where in his role pm that mentions that he is immune to blocks, OR that he will not be notified if someone blocked him. He never claimed to be roleblocked which meant either A: He withheld that info (AKA massively $%#!ed up) or B: Rad is our doc and he paid DS a visit. Rad claimed to have healed OPG N2, the same night he claimed roleblocked. Coincidence? Perhaps.

In the meantime, I have more work to do. I’ll be back in a few hours haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#679)
    That’s correct. It would be hard to Gabe a N1 result like that too.

22. ISO #722
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#713)
    i think we should do a dude lynch next just cuz i know for sure that Comet and OPG are town
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#714)
    butt im still confused
    How can you be confused of what’s going on if we’re the only ones unconfirmed?

SG is a newer player, but he’s hesitant to vote me as soon as day begins, in contrast to voting Ninja instant yesterday after Rad’s lynch. Mind you, I haven’t even been peeked by Comet at that point. That’s very contradictory.

It took Comet to vote me for him to jump on the wagon. A TP would always wait for others to do their job, and as a newbie scum, he’s afraid to jump on me first after OPG called him out on that.

23. ISO #723
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#722)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#713)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer98 (#714)
    butt im still confused
    How can you be confused of what’s going on if we’re the only ones unconfirmed?

SG is a newer player, but he’s hesitant to vote me as soon as day begins, in contrast to voting Ninja instant yesterday after Rad’s lynch. Mind you, I haven’t even been peeked by Comet at that point. That’s very contradictory.

It took Comet to vote me for him to jump on the wagon. A TP would always wait for others to do their job, and as a newbie scum, he’s afraid to jump on me first after OPG called him out on that.
    Im confused because i dont remember any events and what others have chatted bout like u peeps. Im just bad a remembwring stuff like that. so im practically always confused about why i TR or SR someone because i dont remember.
    Because Ninja flipped town i u three are my only suspects left. Comet i somewhat trust because his cop claims seem real enough and i remember TRing him.
    OPG i think is town because his JOAT claim also seems real enough. Tho im having doubts about him.
    Then there come u dude. I have TRed u since the start of the game (dont remember why) but..
    well i had a gut feeling really, maybe cuz u hadnt claimed then
    its night here so gotta sleep bye

24. ISO #724
    I don’t know tbh. Dude is the towniest in my eyes, and so for me it’s between SG and Comet. SG is a bit townier then Comet and I can’t see SG being TP, I just find it really weird. Comet however, being TP, makes sense to me. By meta he hasn’t been too homo or non-homo so it makes sense that he belongs in the middle, Third Party. Also, Comet is invest? Sorry, I missed something. Comet hasn’t been much use the whole game and has mostly invested REALLY safe bets. He’s also avoided calling anyone scum because calling a townie scum just unconfirms him.

I’m not COMPLETELY set on Comet, but I feel like he’s the best option. ##Vote CometSmudge

25. ISO #725
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude
    OPG, I understand your issue with Comet. He has his few posts I didn’t trust, but he seems fine to me. It’s also possible that his role would have been only useful for finding out someone like Rad.

The idea of an investigation-immune TP is plausible at this stage of the game.

Also, could you elaborate on Comet’s meta? Is there something that I’m missing that I do not know?

26. ISO #726
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#720)
    If I was TP, what benefit would it be to actually gamesolve and further town agenda? As one of the most active here, that would be harmful to encourage discussion while adding new ideas if I was TP.

As for the Rad situation, I was genuinely confused. I falsely believed that DS would’ve been notified if he was RBed, and Rads doc claim wasn’t that bad imo. I made a few posts explaining how each one of {Rad, OPG} could be town/scum. If you want, I’ll gladly pull up the quotes.

Anyways, I trust Comet, our last TP, SG is who I’m voting. We’re technically in Mylo, so it’s important we end this now.

##Vote StarGazer98
    I guess TP wouldn’t have any reason to hold off on voting Rad. That was the biggest reason I had for voting Dude so I’m going to switch to SG. I reread their ISOs again and I think dude is probably less likely to be scum

27. ISO #727
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation

28. ISO #728
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 7 Votecount

2 StarGazer98 ImjustaDude (6), CometSmudge (5)
    1 ImjustaDude StarGazer98 (5)
    1 CometSmudge OperationGaming (2)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Day 7 ends at 8:30 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 25th, 2020. There are 1598401860000 remaining.

29. ISO #729
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath

I claim Marth, vanilla townie

30. ISO #730
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

How do y’all feel about this?

31. ISO #731
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    Quote Originally Posted by ImjustaDude (#730)
    @OperationGaming @CometSmudge

How do y’all feel about this?
    Both of you have claimed VT, which basically means nothing since it’s the easiest and safest role to fakeclaim. I just have to go off your other posts and I think SG is scummier than dude right now.

32. ISO #732
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath

33. ISO #733
    Timezone
    AKA
    The Psychopath
    so After im lynched go after OPG. His Joat claim seems real enough but i still doubt it.

If OPG can prove himself innosent somehow the go for dude. no doubt bout it.

pretty sure Comet is town. either that or we've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and quite possibly, bamboozled. what are tye chances that he had been controlling all of this behind a cop facade and tricking us? very low i say cuz he said im town (might seem baised but is not)

34. ISO #734
    I still say we lynch Comet, Dude and SG look pretty good to me. Also, Comet’s latest post is homo af, looks like a desperate attempt to get someone besides him killed.

On second hand, why doesn’t Comet just claim? I need a role with actions, flavor is up to you

35. ISO #735
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

OPG is 100% town, you can’t fake a N1 result like that or I’m gonna retire from TVMs again completely flip.

SG really has no choice but to vote Comet, but the fact that he isn’t taking that opportunity when given baffles me.

36. ISO #736
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

Cmon y’all

37. ISO #737
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

38. ISO #738
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 7 Elimination: StarGazer98 was »
    The Subspace Emissary TvM Day 7 Votecount

2 StarGazer98 ImjustaDude (10), CometSmudge (6)
    1 ImjustaDude StarGazer98 (8)
    1 CometSmudge OperationGaming (3)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

StarGazer98 was eliminated. They were: .

You are .

Day 7 has ended.

Day 7 ended at 8:30 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 25th, 2020.

39. ISO #739
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Sorry for the delays on everything. StarGazer was Marth, a Vanilla Townie.

Night will last until I receive all actions. Shoot for around 8 CST.

40. ISO #740
    Community
    Smirk Nation/The TvM Hub
    AKA
    Alpha, Alias
    Again, sorry for the delays. The game is over.

OperationGaming has died. He was Peach, the JoaT.

CometSmudge has died. He was Wolf, a Third-Party Sticker Bounty Hunter.

Town has won, and I’m taking a break for a while. Thank you all for playing, sorry for the scuffed hosting, and go play Kart’s game over on Discord. I’ll try to go back and write up flavors at some point.

41. ISO #741
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Town Wins
    Game Over

All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins.

Town Members

[COLOR=]CometSmudge[/COLOR] ()

You are .

Game Thread: The Subspace Emissary TvM

[COLOR=]DaisyCloud[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]Dark Soulz[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]ImjustaDude[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]MasterCal[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]N1NJ4W4RR10R[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]NASAGeek[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]OperationGaming[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]Polarity[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]Radiate[/COLOR] ()

You are .

[COLOR=]StarGazer98[/COLOR] ()

You are .

D3: GhostCat subbed in for N1NJ4W4RR10R
    D3: N1NJ4W4RR10R subbed in for Polarity
    D3: Polarity subbed in for GhostCat

Graveyard Chat: The Subspace Emissary TvM Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

42. ISO #742
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

43. ISO #743
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    gg

44. ISO #744
    Timezone
    Community
    Smirk Nation
    AKA
    Dude

45. ISO #745
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

so what was DUDE's role?

46. ISO #746
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    Smirk Nation(The TvM Hub)
    AKA
    DS, Dark, Soulz
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#745)
    yay town won.

so what was DUDE's role?
    VT

47. ISO #747
    Good game Comet, really well played

48. ISO #748
    Community
    The TvM Hub