Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 3291

Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

  1. ISO #51
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'

  2. ISO #52
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#46)
    yeah ok inclined to think dunn's probably town

    claire's welcome to smack me if i clear him too easily
    I don't plan to talk about Dunn until it best fits my interest. Carry on with him however you like. I am not his owner.

  3. ISO #53
    Bandwagoner Fenrir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia, United States
    Posts
    54
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown/Serene's Forest
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Vibe checks loaded. Think Amy's logic's sound enough; not personally motivated to sheep it, had mild concerns about "what if Amy's trying too hard to be that person who gives early reads but the Dunn read spawned naturally enough that it doesn't ping me.

    @Ampharos I saw the first 8 episodes smh, I've seen a whole two anime shows (Soul Eater and then like half of Future Diary+the one you just mentioned)

  4. ISO #54
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart

  5. ISO #55
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#53)
    Vibe checks loaded. Think Amy's logic's sound enough; not personally motivated to sheep it, had mild concerns about "what if Amy's trying too hard to be that person who gives early reads but the Dunn read spawned naturally enough that it doesn't ping me.

    @Ampharos I saw the first 8 episodes smh, I've seen a whole two anime shows (Soul Eater and then like half of Future Diary+the one you just mentioned)
    for some reason i thought you were more anime inclined than that

    i'm currently watching soul eater for the first time fwiw

  6. ISO #56
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart
    A naive and cocky opinion. But one town is more likely to make than a sheepish wolf. I suppose you are worthy to survive day 1 for the time being.

  7. ISO #57
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#38)
    ##Vote Makaze

    kill the mods

    dunn voted me because i complained in discord someone was going to say i wasn't playing to my meta after not playing for 5 years we haven't even played before dunn. rude
    Okay wait is the Discord still a thing? If so I either got kicked from it or left and don't remember doing so

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#39)
    i don't know who aizen is tbh

    yolo is lock swag
    Claire's anonymous account in that one game where everyone had to submit a character and I watched the first 8 episodes of a mech anime (iirc that's what it was) so I could submit Kamina for my character, and it was extremely embarassing so that's all ima say about that.

    Vibe checks loading.
    Sorry, but mech anime is boring. Sure, it was cool back in 1970 or whatever. Not really, but it was a thing. And there have been some supposedly really cool mech animes that have been widely acclaimed such as neon evangelion, guren lagann, code geass, and of course darling in the franx, among other great classics. But really, those days are over: the mecha anime genre is dead, people are way too hyped up over it.

    Mecha anime hasn't moved on with the times and is in fact boring - that's right, it's basically the isekai anime of the last decade, only it doesn't get nearly as much criticism for being a boring carbon copy industry. Mecha anime is stale, boring, uninteresting, and in recent times straight up unpopular. And most have bad animation, as well.

    If you truly want a masterful anime and/or manga, the Psychological genre really is the best. Most people don't search specifically for this kind of stuff, but when they stumble upon it it turns out to be a masterpiece - and there are a lot of these. So yeah, don't say mecha anime is "cool". I do think "extremely embarrassing" reflects upon the mecha anime industry as a whole, though

  8. ISO #58
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart
    A naive and cocky opinion. But one town is more likely to make than a sheepish wolf. I suppose you are worthy to survive day 1 for the time being.
    i've been known to rapidly waver between "bafflingly cocky" and "concerningly self deprecating"

    we'll see where the needle settles this game

  9. ISO #59
    Amy's confidence seems alright even if I don't agree with it entirely, but having a discourse over how to approach the game would be pointless and stupid

  10. ISO #60
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#38)
    ##Vote Makaze

    kill the mods

    dunn voted me because i complained in discord someone was going to say i wasn't playing to my meta after not playing for 5 years we haven't even played before dunn. rude
    tbh wolfy post

    ##Vote ariadne

  11. ISO #61
    Dunn is 'avin a giggle mate

  12. ISO #62
    Bandwagoner Fenrir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia, United States
    Posts
    54
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown/Serene's Forest
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Ampharos I watched Soul Eater in high school at a friend's request/suggestion and the main thing I know about it now is that Laura Bailey voiced the main character in the English dub (which I only learned recently)

    @Dunnstral I understood like 30% of those words.

    Can't wait to toneread Chelsea over Aizen-dialogue again; I already feel the urge.

  13. ISO #63
    I have a secret vote but I don't know who to share it with

  14. ISO #64
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#38)
    ##Vote Makaze

    kill the mods

    dunn voted me because i complained in discord someone was going to say i wasn't playing to my meta after not playing for 5 years we haven't even played before dunn. rude
    Okay wait is the Discord still a thing? If so I either got kicked from it or left and don't remember doing so

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#39)
    i don't know who aizen is tbh

    yolo is lock swag
    Claire's anonymous account in that one game where everyone had to submit a character and I watched the first 8 episodes of a mech anime (iirc that's what it was) so I could submit Kamina for my character, and it was extremely embarassing so that's all ima say about that.

    Vibe checks loading.
    ...bro have you really not seen gurren lagann
    says the person who hasnt watched bleach lmoa

  15. ISO #65
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by ariadne (#38)
    ##Vote Makaze

    kill the mods

    dunn voted me because i complained in discord someone was going to say i wasn't playing to my meta after not playing for 5 years we haven't even played before dunn. rude
    Okay wait is the Discord still a thing? If so I either got kicked from it or left and don't remember doing so

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#39)
    i don't know who aizen is tbh

    yolo is lock swag
    Claire's anonymous account in that one game where everyone had to submit a character and I watched the first 8 episodes of a mech anime (iirc that's what it was) so I could submit Kamina for my character, and it was extremely embarassing so that's all ima say about that.

    Vibe checks loading.
    ...bro have you really not seen gurren lagann
    says the person who hasnt watched bleach lmoa
    yeah bleach has like a billion episodes

    who has time for that

  16. ISO #66
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#63)
    I have a secret vote but I don't know who to share it with
    Secrets are best kept secrets because of the unknown. You should only share such info if you see an advantage in doing so.

  17. ISO #67
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#48)
    Okay wait is the Discord still a thing? If so I either got kicked from it or left and don't remember doing so

    i don't know who aizen is tbh

    yolo is lock swag
    Claire's anonymous account in that one game where everyone had to submit a character and I watched the first 8 episodes of a mech anime (iirc that's what it was) so I could submit Kamina for my character, and it was extremely embarassing so that's all ima say about that.

    Vibe checks loading.
    ...bro have you really not seen gurren lagann
    says the person who hasnt watched bleach lmoa
    yeah bleach has like a billion episodes

    who has time for that
    Coughs

  18. ISO #68
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#63)
    I have a secret vote but I don't know who to share it with
    Secrets are best kept secrets because of the unknown. You should only share such info if you see an advantage in doing so.
    oh my god your aizen impression is on p o i n t

  19. ISO #69
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i'm inclined to call fenrir town for no reason at all

    i reserve the right to rescind this when it becomes apparent that i'm an idiot

  20. ISO #70
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyjigglypuff (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#48)
    Okay wait is the Discord still a thing? If so I either got kicked from it or left and don't remember doing so

    i don't know who aizen is tbh

    yolo is lock swag
    Claire's anonymous account in that one game where everyone had to submit a character and I watched the first 8 episodes of a mech anime (iirc that's what it was) so I could submit Kamina for my character, and it was extremely embarassing so that's all ima say about that.

    Vibe checks loading.
    ...bro have you really not seen gurren lagann
    says the person who hasnt watched bleach lmoa
    yeah bleach has like a billion episodes

    who has time for that
    very true
    the anime didnt even get to finish

  21. ISO #71
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart
    A naive and cocky opinion. But one town is more likely to make than a sheepish wolf. I suppose you are worthy to survive day 1 for the time being.
    No it's clear what it going on here and this will unmistakably be considered pestilential by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that Ampharos has taken it upon herself to keep us hypnotized so we don't deliver new information about her closed-minded, iracund play. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that she wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey her every command. To produce such an army, Ampharos plans to destroy people's minds using either deflection or an advanced form of hypnosis. Whichever approach she takes, she keeps repeating over and over again that she has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to lead us to victory. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of fainéantism and indicates to me that someone once told me that Ampharos's modus operandi represents a bastion of hostility toward many people's posting style, play, and opinions. Well, that's true. It's correct. It's how things really are. It would be helpful, however, to add that if you hear Ampharos spouting off about how the average poster can't see through her chicanery, you should tell her that there is no aspect of her malicious, batty beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) that one could reasonably call a redeeming feature. Better yet, tell her to stop getting her opinions from aberrant wonks and start doing some research of her own.

  22. ISO #72
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i think fenrir's displaying this like

    legitimate excitement to be playing the game that i don't think i've necessarily ever seen from him when he rands wolf

    could be a product of the playerlist, but

    we'll see how it goes

  23. ISO #73
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart
    A naive and cocky opinion. But one town is more likely to make than a sheepish wolf. I suppose you are worthy to survive day 1 for the time being.
    No it's clear what it going on here and this will unmistakably be considered pestilential by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that Ampharos has taken it upon herself to keep us hypnotized so we don't deliver new information about her closed-minded, iracund play. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that she wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey her every command. To produce such an army, Ampharos plans to destroy people's minds using either deflection or an advanced form of hypnosis. Whichever approach she takes, she keeps repeating over and over again that she has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to lead us to victory. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of fainéantism and indicates to me that someone once told me that Ampharos's modus operandi represents a bastion of hostility toward many people's posting style, play, and opinions. Well, that's true. It's correct. It's how things really are. It would be helpful, however, to add that if you hear Ampharos spouting off about how the average poster can't see through her chicanery, you should tell her that there is no aspect of her malicious, batty beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) that one could reasonably call a redeeming feature. Better yet, tell her to stop getting her opinions from aberrant wonks and start doing some research of her own.
    LOL

  24. ISO #74
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#51)
    For me personally if someone is voting me I assume they are either feeling me or out or they're plotting my demise, and depending on what is said I figure it out after

    Just thought it was strange that before Dunn could even continue you were just like 'yep dunn's town'
    i think in general the ways that villagers and wolves form earlygame reads, especially earlygame wolfreads, are pretty distinct from each other

    and i think i'm fairly decent at telling the two apart
    A naive and cocky opinion. But one town is more likely to make than a sheepish wolf. I suppose you are worthy to survive day 1 for the time being.
    No it's clear what it going on here and this will unmistakably be considered pestilential by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that Ampharos has taken it upon herself to keep us hypnotized so we don't deliver new information about her closed-minded, iracund play. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that she wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey her every command. To produce such an army, Ampharos plans to destroy people's minds using either deflection or an advanced form of hypnosis. Whichever approach she takes, she keeps repeating over and over again that she has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to lead us to victory. This verbigeration is symptomatic of an excessive love of fainéantism and indicates to me that someone once told me that Ampharos's modus operandi represents a bastion of hostility toward many people's posting style, play, and opinions. Well, that's true. It's correct. It's how things really are. It would be helpful, however, to add that if you hear Ampharos spouting off about how the average poster can't see through her chicanery, you should tell her that there is no aspect of her malicious, batty beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) that one could reasonably call a redeeming feature. Better yet, tell her to stop getting her opinions from aberrant wonks and start doing some research of her own.
    While your words certainly hold merit. What they do not hold is the evidence to support such a theory. So much though that the question remains how much of this is your own thinking or a plan for the folly of this town? I certainly know my answer.

  25. ISO #75
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long

  26. ISO #76
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#72)
    i think fenrir's displaying this like

    legitimate excitement to be playing the game that i don't think i've necessarily ever seen from him when he rands wolf

    could be a product of the playerlist, but

    we'll see how it goes
    i would also like to add here that im liking fen’s tone
    doesnt have that awkward verboseness that they’re usually prone to having

  27. ISO #77
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#75)
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long
    Your posts suck.

  28. ISO #78
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    idk who dunn is but I know of everyone else on this playerlist

    the only person whose scum meta I remember is amph ghosts games as scum so not reading anything into them brushing off dunn yet plus they actually seem to know him

    bleach sucks, but it's worth reading because it's just so bad and mismanaged. idk if it's as fun without a weekly chapter discussion thread but god bleach is a memorable mango

    this post is over three sentences long

  29. ISO #79
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#75)
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long
    Your posts suck.
    my eyes glaze over and my brain shuts off when people write big walls of text

  30. ISO #80
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    I am fine with allowing fenrir to join my listing of loyal arrancar. But not because I trust Amy and FJP's words. Well, in the way they're trying to show them. You see, friends are often more keen to deception from the people they trust the mouth. I believe both parties would be aware of this fact. So to so easily call one of their own town? Well that is odd. It's either a strong theory that they're correct and fenrir truly is that obvious. Or one of Amy and FJP has information we don't and they're being kind enough to share.

  31. ISO #81
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.

  32. ISO #82
    Thread Analyst fairyjigglypuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    548
    Community
    pokemon showdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#80)
    I am fine with allowing fenrir to join my listing of loyal arrancar. But not because I trust Amy and FJP's words. Well, in the way they're trying to show them. You see, friends are often more keen to deception from the people they trust the mouth. I believe both parties would be aware of this fact. So to so easily call one of their own town? Well that is odd. It's either a strong theory that they're correct and fenrir truly is that obvious. Or one of Amy and FJP has information we don't and they're being kind enough to share.
    its called playermeta

  33. ISO #83
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    I don't trust anybody to have convincing meta on Fenrir based on what they've posted so far, you folks are too eager to townbin them when they haven't done much to display their alignment.

  34. ISO #84
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#78)
    idk who dunn
    You've been missing out, that's for sure.

  35. ISO #85
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#78)
    idk who dunn is but I know of everyone else on this playerlist

    the only person whose scum meta I remember is amph ghosts games as scum so not reading anything into them brushing off dunn yet plus they actually seem to know him

    bleach sucks, but it's worth reading because it's just so bad and mismanaged. idk if it's as fun without a weekly chapter discussion thread but god bleach is a memorable mango

    this post is over three sentences long
    i'm a competent wolf now btw. still a better villager but you can no longer townread me for "is playing the game"

  36. ISO #86
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#85)
    i'm a competent wolf now btw.
    Cheeky one too, apparently

  37. ISO #87
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#78)
    idk who dunn is but I know of everyone else on this playerlist

    the only person whose scum meta I remember is amph ghosts games as scum so not reading anything into them brushing off dunn yet plus they actually seem to know him

    bleach sucks, but it's worth reading because it's just so bad and mismanaged. idk if it's as fun without a weekly chapter discussion thread but god bleach is a memorable mango

    this post is over three sentences long
    i'm a competent wolf now btw. still a better villager but you can no longer townread me for "is playing the game"
    I should vote you for using the term wolf

  38. ISO #88
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    nice 80% mafia winrate

  39. ISO #89
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir (#44)
    Pizza cooking. Heck Aizen. @YOLOSWAG might I suggest Scumnori as an alternative for today, as opposed to giving them two more days? I don't feel comfortable letting them survive to tonight.

    We can also do the topical thing and vote Bartozio.
    A most excellent idea. When it comes to Shinori, the deader the better.

    A Bartozio clap in 2020...honestly, with what a crazy year it's been, that might just be the throwback kill we need to give us back our hope and sense of normalcy.

  40. ISO #90
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    what does "death by other day" mean? Does that mean you were nightkilled?

  41. ISO #91
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#81)
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.
    Would you say Amphy's townread of you was warranted?

  42. ISO #92
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Why are my stats so bad

  43. ISO #93
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#78)
    idk who dunn is but I know of everyone else on this playerlist

    the only person whose scum meta I remember is amph ghosts games as scum so not reading anything into them brushing off dunn yet plus they actually seem to know him

    bleach sucks, but it's worth reading because it's just so bad and mismanaged. idk if it's as fun without a weekly chapter discussion thread but god bleach is a memorable mango

    this post is over three sentences long
    i'm a competent wolf now btw. still a better villager but you can no longer townread me for "is playing the game"
    I should vote you for using the term wolf
    this site has ruined me

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#88)
    nice 80% mafia winrate
    i have more wolfgames that aren't in the database and i'm pretty sure every single one of them is a loss

    but yeah we're largely talking about pre-MU meta here

  44. ISO #94
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#92)
    Why are my stats so bad
    have you considered getting better

  45. ISO #95
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#93)
    i have more wolfgames that aren't in the database and i'm pretty sure every single one of them is a loss

    but yeah we're largely talking about pre-MU meta here
    If I can't see it, then it doesn't exist.

  46. ISO #96
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#94)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#92)
    Why are my stats so bad
    have you considered getting better
    If I got any better it wouldn't be fair.

  47. ISO #97
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    men lie
    women lie
    stats don't lie*

  48. ISO #98
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender


    i need to quit using this thread as an excuse to procrastinate on actual important stuff

    bbl, unless my resolve is weak

  49. ISO #99
    Low Hanging Fruit mackc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    15
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    SF
    Gender
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Serenes Forest Invitational, my friend Bartozio suffers from a curse of being wagoned late game, I have thought long and hard about ways to save him from this curse and have come up with a foolproof way to save him from this fate, which is to kill him now
    ##Vote Bartozio
    Join me in saving Bart from his curse

    That is all

  50. ISO #100
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#81)
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#83)
    I don't trust anybody to have convincing meta on Fenrir based on what they've posted so far, you folks are too eager to townbin them when they haven't done much to display their alignment.
    Pinging

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Shaman

The Shaman may every night pass on a totem to another player in the game. The Shaman will start the game with several totems at their disposal, all possessing different abilities. If the Shaman successfully passes a totem to another player, the host will publicly announce that the player in question received a totem at the beginning of the next day.