Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 3291

Thread: Serenes Forest Invitational

  1. ISO #101
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#81)
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#83)
    I don't trust anybody to have convincing meta on Fenrir based on what they've posted so far, you folks are too eager to townbin them when they haven't done much to display their alignment.
    Pinging
    why?

  2. ISO #102
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#81)
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#83)
    I don't trust anybody to have convincing meta on Fenrir based on what they've posted so far, you folks are too eager to townbin them when they haven't done much to display their alignment.
    Pinging
    look at post 94

  3. ISO #103
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    ##Vote Dunnstral

  4. ISO #104
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#81)
    Do people usually townread people right at the start for doing not much of anything except engage in idly banter? If so keep up the good work with the unwarrented Fenrir townreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnstral (#83)
    I don't trust anybody to have convincing meta on Fenrir based on what they've posted so far, you folks are too eager to townbin them when they haven't done much to display their alignment.
    Pinging
    look at post 94
    i invented the p#94 shortcut so i wouldn't have to do this

    that isn't even your post

    ...oh
    wp tbh

  5. ISO #105
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    please explain for my dumb, small baby brain

  6. ISO #106
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Makaze is in this game? Oh I will be enjoying this a lot more than I expected.

  7. ISO #107

  8. ISO #108
    Right now I think what Dunn is doing would be hurting his team more than helping it, therefore I remain that he's just 'avin a giggle

  9. ISO #109
    Who is paperblade and why is he taking my no-care-$%#!s-given-0 attitude with such poise I may have to re-calibrate my rifle

  10. ISO #110
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    FTR Pinging = bad feeling.

    In this case, it's pinging because Dunn seems to be upset about people forming a PoE or is trying to widen the PoE when they have no reasons reads of their own (at least as far I can see), or is trying to gain credit for criticizing said reads without contributing anything themselves.

  11. ISO #111
    Wait paper is in this game? I haven't even really looked at the list of players.

    That's pretty cool I guess.

  12. ISO #112
    Thread Analyst primordial woopons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    309
    Community
    serenes forest
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#75)
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long

  13. ISO #113
    Is Dunn done?

  14. ISO #114
    Thread Analyst primordial woopons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    309
    Community
    serenes forest
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#109)
    Who is paperblade and why is he taking my no-care-$%#!s-given-0 attitude with such poise I may have to re-calibrate my rifle
    paperblade invented mafia

  15. ISO #115
    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#75)
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long

  16. ISO #116
    Thread Analyst primordial woopons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    309
    Community
    serenes forest
    Gender
    someone do something interesting

  17. ISO #117
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#110)
    FTR Pinging = bad feeling.

    In this case, it's pinging because Dunn seems to be upset about people forming a PoE or is trying to widen the PoE when they have no reasons reads of their own (at least as far I can see), or is trying to gain credit for criticizing said reads without contributing anything themselves.
    I know what pinging is

    And I didn't get that vibe at all from his posts. Townreading people off of their ability to just bull$%#! about non-game related stuff is not helpful. In the last game I played people tried to do this and the guy ended up being mafia trying to pocket his friend

  18. ISO #118
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinori (#115)
    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#75)
    i'm not reading posts over three sentences long

  19. ISO #119
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by primordial woopons (#116)
    someone do something interesting
    ##Vote primordial woopons

  20. ISO #120
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#110)
    FTR Pinging = bad feeling.

    In this case, it's pinging because Dunn seems to be upset about people forming a PoE or is trying to widen the PoE when they have no reasons reads of their own (at least as far I can see), or is trying to gain credit for criticizing said reads without contributing anything themselves.
    I know what pinging is

    And I didn't get that vibe at all from his posts. Townreading people off of their ability to just bull$%#! about non-game related stuff is not helpful. In the last game I played people tried to do this and the guy ended up being mafia trying to pocket his friend
    I'm not saying his claim is wrong, I'm just saying I don't get why he'd say it the way he did/what his goal is.

  21. ISO #121
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience

  22. ISO #122
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#110)
    FTR Pinging = bad feeling.

    In this case, it's pinging because Dunn seems to be upset about people forming a PoE or is trying to widen the PoE when they have no reasons reads of their own (at least as far I can see), or is trying to gain credit for criticizing said reads without contributing anything themselves.
    I know what pinging is

    And I didn't get that vibe at all from his posts. Townreading people off of their ability to just bull$%#! about non-game related stuff is not helpful. In the last game I played people tried to do this and the guy ended up being mafia trying to pocket his friend
    I'm not saying his claim is wrong, I'm just saying I don't get why he'd say it the way he did/what his goal is.
    I mean, my guess is so that we don't put someone as town without thinking about it because people are stubborn and don't reassess biases

  23. ISO #123
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#121)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience
    I don't play guessing games

    unless that game is called mafia

    or voltorb flip

  24. ISO #124
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#121)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience
    don't hate it

    bit concerned about them largely sticking to dancing on the fringes

    dunno if i feel strongly enough about it to vote it

  25. ISO #125
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Why defend so heavily with no little info?

  26. ISO #126
    FJP looked like that person in a circle of friends who repeats the same joke someone said 5 minutes ago

  27. ISO #127
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#121)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience
    I don't play guessing games

    unless that game is called mafia

    or voltorb flip
    my last nuzlocke of HG involved me grinding for ice beam and two copies of thunderbolt

    needless to say i have played enough voltorb flip for this lifetime

  28. ISO #128
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#125)
    Why defend so heavily with no little info?
    idklol

  29. ISO #129
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet

  30. ISO #130
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#121)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#121)
    ##Vote fairyjigglypuff

    Nobody guessed my secret vote and I have no patience
    don't hate it

    bit concerned about them largely sticking to dancing on the fringes

    dunno if i feel strongly enough about it to vote it

  31. ISO #131
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#129)
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.

  32. ISO #132
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#129)
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.
    i don't actually understand what the second line of this post means

  33. ISO #133
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    wait I need to get this jab in before it's too late

    @Shinori do you just get too much of 20 page essays from Eury and are playing this game for a break of it or what?

  34. ISO #134
    That's what I like about this group everyone is so forthright but also a bit spicy

  35. ISO #135
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#129)
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.
    i don't actually understand what the second line of this post means

  36. ISO #136
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#129)
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.
    i don't actually understand what the second line of this post means
    sigh

    The motivations behind your post allude me if your a villager but I can paint a picture in my head if you are a wolf.

  37. ISO #137
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    no talk about me

  38. ISO #138
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#129)
    makaze trending v off meta

    not gonna elaborate until later

    not locked in on it yet
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.
    i don't actually understand what the second line of this post means
    sigh

    The motivations behind your post allude me if your a villager but I can paint a picture in my head if you are a wolf.
    ah

    there's no real motivation behind it beyond "here lemme share this read" tbh

    the Focused Effort part of this game comes later

  39. ISO #139
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#137)
    no talk about me
    I saw Paperblade at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

    When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

  40. ISO #140
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#137)
    no talk about me
    I saw Paperblade at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

    When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    $%#! you

  41. ISO #141
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    guess i'll die

  42. ISO #142
    I actually take back what I said about amy she's actually enjoying herself and I mean this sincerely when I say that's a sign of the red

  43. ISO #143
    Thread Analyst Paperblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    368
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    nowhere
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#142)
    I actually take back what I said about amy she's actually enjoying herself and I mean this sincerely when I say that's a sign of the red
    I'm gonna need an explanation of this one.

  44. ISO #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperblade (#133)
    wait I need to get this jab in before it's too late

    @Shinori do you just get too much of 20 page essays from Eury and are playing this game for a break of it or what?
    What's a Eury?

  45. ISO #145
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#138)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#136)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#131)
    ...Hm maybe I was too foolish to add this little sheep to my flock so early with comments like these.

    Mackaze I can understand due to his...personality Paperblade to a lesser extent but you?

    We shall see.
    i don't actually understand what the second line of this post means
    sigh

    The motivations behind your post allude me if your a villager but I can paint a picture in my head if you are a wolf.
    ah

    there's no real motivation behind it beyond "here lemme share this read" tbh

    the Focused Effort part of this game comes later
    If this is supposed to ease my worries about your statement it doesn't.

  46. ISO #146
    あんたバカ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    11,698
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#142)
    I actually take back what I said about amy she's actually enjoying herself and I mean this sincerely when I say that's a sign of the red
    this is quite possibly the first time i've ever been WOLFread for enjoying the game

    if nothing else i am intrigued

  47. ISO #147
    Soul Reader Dunnstral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Community
    Mafiascum
    Gender
    Ampharos seems towny to me

  48. ISO #148
    I like the confidence from her in some departments but feel when it comes to engaging with people she has a matter-of-fact way of going about it, like she already knows information prior. I mean the way she described her read on dunn was so thought about for what little content we had that initially I just gave it a cursory glance and just thought nothing, but the more she talks with people the more jarring it is she goes into this state of knowing and just lolposting

    This is longer than three sentences so read this part: Doesn't look like scumhunting/fluff

  49. ISO #149
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,552
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    For Ampharos to be townie to me I have to assume she does not care about being logical this early in the game. And I am not ready for such a commitment

  50. ISO #150
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,097
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Paper town

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by supa2 (#63)
    I have a secret vote but I don't know who to share it with
    Secrets are best kept secrets because of the unknown. You should only share such info if you see an advantage in doing so.
    What did you make of supa's secret/fairy vote, @Chelsea ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Shaman

The Shaman may every night pass on a totem to another player in the game. The Shaman will start the game with several totems at their disposal, all possessing different abilities. If the Shaman successfully passes a totem to another player, the host will publicly announce that the player in question received a totem at the beginning of the next day.