Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    vain walrus

vanity’s walrus or something

hello yall. i’m a nobody and i wanna host a walrus. so that’s what i’m doin.

submission process:

please only submit via the mafia universe forum. please don’t submit via discord, i don’t want someone to screw up the formatting on discord. also, please don’t put the links in a video tag. please send the links in either a url tag, or no tag at all. url tag would be slightly more convenient for me.

i will be grading these anonymously. as such, don’t include artists or track names in your submission.

scoring:
    songs will be ranked from 0-10, and i’m giving myself leeway and allowing myself any decimal value rounded to the tenth, so 1 decimal place.

0: can’t stand. can’t see the appeal at all. would never listen to again. no redeeming qualities. not even a so bad it’s good type of thing. don’t be the person that gets this score.

1: still can’t stand, but maybe i can see the appeal or find some good characteristics about it. again, would never listen to ever again.

2: pretty much the same thing as 1 but slightly more positive.

3: don’t care for at all. has some elements that don’t work or sound awful. not necessarily something i would instantly turn off, but i would absolutely avoid like the plague.

4: don’t really care for. this is probably the tier i would put things that i don’t like but i see the appeal pretty clearly.

5: i’m indifferent towards to these kind of songs. don’t really think they’re good or bad. might put songs here that i just can’t figure out why i don’t or do like them.

6: i like these songs. not something i would go out of my way to listen to but i see the appeal and it resonates with me in some way. if i like a song but can’t defend it, it probably goes here.

7: a slightly more positive version of 6. these are songs i find close to great, but doesn’t quite get there for some reason. it’s probably some nitpicky reason, or maybe something’s just missing that keeps it from being great to me. they frustrate me more than anything else because i see clear potential. i could defend these songs with good reason.

8: a song i would revisit, probably multiple times. a song that i consider to have several great qualities about it, but maybe have a few qualities that i take issue with or i just find underwhelming. regardless, i still find a song i rank here to be highly enjoyable. if this song came on on the radio, i would never change the station… unless it becomes overplayed.

9: a song i would revisit obsessively. i would instantly put this in my personal favorites spotify playlist. these are not only songs that i find to have several fantastic characteristics, but resonates with me on some level emotionally and/or musically. i would never get sick of a song that i rank like this.

10: a song i would consider a classic. it transcends most songs and my tastes and goes into the territory of universality. this is a song that if i listen to it, and you like the genre it is in, i have no clue how you could dislike it. no second in this song would be wasted, ideally.

so that’s the scale. in addition, whoever i determine to have the best category fit will get 2 bonus points. i’ll also give an additional 0.5 bonus to any songs that i have not heard before. i will also specify ties, so just because 2 songs rank as 7.5, for example, doesn’t necessarily mean i enjoy them both equally.

banned artists:

i will be banning 2 artists in particular, mostly because imo they just shouldn’t be subbed into walruses. they are:

neutral milk hotel
    radiohead

that’s the extent of me banning artists. everything else is fair game, or i’m just too unfamiliar with their discographies to ban them. or i just don’t care. don’t be the person that submits either of these artists. i will void your score if you submit a track by one of these artists.

musical tastes/preferences:
    oh boy, this gonna be fun. to say the least, simply submitting a certain genre of music to me because i have one specific favorite genre won’t work on on me. i listen to a ton of different music and genres and styles, but i will say unequivocally i listen to more punk and electronic music than anything else. i’m pretty confident submitting music from these genres won’t gain you an advantage though. i enjoy pop, hip-hop, rock, jazz, video game music, metal, experimental music in general, soul and r&b, electronic music obviously, and even some country and reggae works for me! though submitting reggae or country tracks will be the biggest risk. but i’m not inherently biased towards one genre.

so instead of talking about what genres i prefer, i’m going to talk about what i look for and what i enjoy in certain tracks:

• tight drum playing, lots of fills, and great performances in general. if the song can be air drummed to, i’ll probably like it. though this doesn’t just apply to drumming, if a song is well performed, i’ll be able to tell. generally i like my performances on the flashy and wild side.

• good tunes. this probably won’t tell you much, but if a tune isn’t good, i probably won’t be into it. if a song has clunky or bad verses or bad something, i won’t like it. songwriting has to be good.

• catchy hooks. if the hook is catchy and well written, i’m gonna like it more than any other average hook. a bad or forgettable hook can ruin a song for me.

• good recording. if a recording is shoddy, it should be for a discernible reason or it should enhance the song in some way or there’s just some appeal to the recording being the way it is. if a song is poorly recorded or poorly produced, i won’t like it. aim for over-production over under-production, if that makes sense. i also don't like my music super squeaky clean though, depending on the genre. there’s a balance.

• good lyricism isn’t required for me, but it is a plus. the music is always more important than the lyrics for me. however, lyrics can make songs in certain cases, and it can ruin songs in certain cases. if the song is great and the lyrics aren’t, i won’t like it or i’ll ding it. if a song emphasizes the lyrics in some sort of way, the lyrics have to be standout. i don’t want to roll my eyes when focusing in on the lyrics.

• unique quality of the song itself. if a song is generic sounding in some way, it’ll get dinged. this can be overridden if the song is good enough, but when i listen to something, i want to remember it. something reminding me of some other thing i’ve heard and just not being interesting for the genre it is in will make me not be into it and want to listen to the thing it reminds me of.

• vocals are weird for me. generally speaking, the vocals have to catch my ear in some way. if the vocals are weird and out-there, i expect the music to be as well. really more than anything else, just make sure the vocals stand out, i don’t want to listen to a vocalist that doesn’t have any distinguishing qualities or has vocals i just can’t pick out of a line-up or sounds like they don’t want to sing. i’d rather listen to bad singing than forgettable singing. still, the vocals need to be well-performed as a standard. if the vocals sound like garbage or aren’t on pitch or aren’t charismatic, i’ll ding it. not a huge fan of falsetto vocals in general, specifically male falsetto vocals.

that’s about it. music is tricky in general. sometimes things work for me and it’s hard to describe. i can be a bit of a wildcard, but hopefully that is a decent description of things that i like and what i look for in music. i wouldn’t say there’s a single safe pick for me personally though, and i would encourage people to submit whatever you want, disregarding my personal and (at times) nitpicky tastes. it honestly might not even help.

categories:

10 categories. lettuce begin. sample songs i would rank 8/10-10/10. well, for most of them anyways.

1) this’ll be a fun one methinks, and kinda clever (though probably done before). submit a song that is the opening song off of an album or ep or soundtrack. in terms of cat fit, i will also grade how they feel as openers to me. the song should make me want to listen to the album it lands on. don’t be the person that submits a song that isn’t an opener. has to be the first song off of an album or ep or soundtrack, again. if you submit something that isn’t an opener, i will legitimately ding points. as an edge case, i won’t ding points for songs that are singles and never landed on an album. it still has to evoke the feeling of an album opener though. i’ll also allow for songs that come after an intro interlude.

2 + 2 = 5 by radiohead
    neighborhood #1 (tunnels) by arcade fire

2) EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! submit a dance song, or some dance flavored music. this song should make me wanna get up from out of my seat, probably to some dance floor, and do some amazingly lame dance moves. doesn’t have to be edm, doesn’t have to be disco, can be a waltz for all i care! but it should make sense on the dance floor. at minimum, there should be some infectious grooves.

d.a.n.c.e. by justice
    balloons by foals

3) you know, who needs singing? submit an instrumental song. an instrumental song is a song with no vocals, if you don’t know. so how can a song be interesting without vocals? i don’t know, you show me! don’t be the person that submit a song with vocals on it, i will ding points if you submit a song with vocals on it. oh, and i’m restricting vocal samples as well. sorry.

yyz by rush
    field of hopes and dreams from the deltarune ost

4) i’m not really having that great of a day today, so why not make it better by… being even MORE depressed? submit a sad song. yeah, generic, i know, but sometimes i like being depressed and wallowing in it damn it! the sadder the song is, the better generally. i want my heart absolutely gutted out of my chest after listening to said song.

very much money (ice king dream) by open mike eagle
    maps by the yeah yeah yeahs

5) hey, remind yourself that you're still alive and breathing sometimes. submit a song that makes you happy to be alive. this is pretty vague, but generally what i'm looking for is a song that gives me a sense of hope, or a sense of looking forward to waking up the next day. it should make life seem awe-inspiring, perhaps is a more clear way of putting it. i think we should pick our spirits up after being a little down in the dumps last cat.

salt song by how to dress well
    touch by daft punk feat. paul williams

6) gather around all, story time! submit a song that tells a story, or at least is very narrative based. i like myself a good story, and when a song can tell a good story, i can get engrossed pretty hard. this is definitely the cat where lyricism counts the most, but if you can manage a song that can tell a story without lyrics, more power to you.

edward benz, 27 times by la dispute
    dogs by pink floyd

7) alright, i’m single, so help me out with my deprivation. submit a love song. it doesn’t necessarily have to be a happy love song, though. it can be a sad love song, it can be an awkward love song, it can even be a love song about two rats falling in love! ...though maybe don’t submit a song like that, lol. it just has to relate to love in some way.

when you were young by the killers
    undisclosed desires by muse

8) you know what i love about a lot of punk music? how angry it is. submit a song that has some form of rage. it can be angry at capitalism, it can be angry at some ex, it can be angry about getting wolfread in a mafia game, anything really! it doesn’t necessarily have to be a song that pumps me up, it just has to has some form of rage in it.

anyone/anything by touche amore
    the blacker the berry by kendrick lamar

9) ...okay, maybe we should calm down a bit. maybe think a little bit. submit a song that is contemplative. this is a song that doesn’t make me sad, or angry, or happy, just a song that makes me want to think about the complexities of the universe, and why i’m in it. ideally, it shouldn’t elicit that much emotion out of me, while obviously still being compelling.

replica by oneohtrix point never
    footlight lane from the super mario 3d world ost

10) oh baby! the finale! ...wait, i feel like i’m missing something… oh right, memes! submit a meme or comedy song. this is a song that should make me snicker, laugh out loud, or at minimum make it me go “oh, come on!” at least once or twice. be creative, i think it will be a nice way to close out the walrus with a couple laughs. however, try to keep slurs out of the songs please.

slider from the super mario 64 ost… wait, is that the flintstones theme song?
    creeper, awww man!

25 player cap, 1 alt per person, also let me know your main account if you are submitting on an alt. if we are full, you can still submit as long as there is an alt in the player list. in that case, i'll randomly kick out one of the alts.

deadline: make sure your submission is in by october 2nd by 11:59 pm est. half the reason the deadline is so generous is because the champs finale will probably be going on during this period, and no one is going to be thinking about some random walrus during finale. still, the deadline is in a month and a half, so no excuses. if i have 25 submissions before then (that doesn’t include any alts), i’ll start grading early.

submissions received:
    1) @Jockmcplop
    2) @Guillotina
    3) @ladd
    4) @Adam
    5) @MyNameIsNothing
    6) @nutella
    7) @Egix96
    8) @leetic
    9) @Taichi Kamiya
    10) @Sterling Archer
    11) @soah
    12) @LordQuas
    13) @Zack
    14) @roro__b
    15) @hollowkatt
    16) @Ranmilia
    17) @Ampharos
    18) @shubaka17
    19) @Shad
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    25)

good luck and have fun!

Last edited by vanity.; Yesterday at 10:22 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

3. ISO #3
    Community
    Team Liquid

4. ISO #4
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    oh, by the way, i will accept amends to any cat you choose as long as it occurs before the deadline.

5. ISO #5
    Community
    XHF
    AKA
    guillotine
    If the song is not available on youtube, can we send in other formats like soundcloud? or spotify?

6. ISO #6
    Community
    XHF
    AKA
    guillotine

7. ISO #7
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#5)
    If the song is not available on youtube, can we send in other formats like soundcloud? or spotify?
    soundcloud preferably, though i would vastly prefer youtube videos given i'm revealing the cats live in discord and i'm not sure if the bot supports soundcloud.

(if someone knows whether the bot does support soundcloud lemme know)

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    soundcloud preferably, though i would vastly prefer youtube videos given i'm revealing the cats live in discord and i'm not sure if the bot supports soundcloud.

it does!!

9. ISO #9
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns

10. ISO #10
    WIM Plus 7 M Plus 7's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

11. ISO #11
    Community
    MU, 2+2

Rythmbot definitely supports Soundcloud. One of them can play straight mp3s if you want to go mega ballin' and self-host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

12. ISO #12
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    When you say you like "metal", are we talking blackened grindcore here or Led Zeppelin?
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

13. ISO #13
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    When you say you like "metal", are we talking blackened grindcore here or Led Zeppelin?
    black metal, death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal, metalcore...

probably missing a couple, but those are the big ones i can think of and i enjoy songs from all of those genres.

14. ISO #14
    Community
    DailyMafia / 2+2
    i'll start gathering up the stuff

one question, if you don't mind. you have neutral milk hotel on the banned artists list, and the stuff i've liked from them has approached lo-fi. i'm not (necessarily) going to send you boombox recordings, but is this the general area where "i also don't like my music super squeaky clean though, depending on the genre" applies?

15. ISO #15
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    i'll start gathering up the stuff

one question, if you don't mind. you have neutral milk hotel on the banned artists list, and the stuff i've liked from them has approached lo-fi. i'm not (necessarily) going to send you boombox recordings, but is this the general area where "i also don't like my music super squeaky clean though, depending on the genre" applies?
    music with lo-fi recordings can work for me, but i haven't listened to a ton of it. i do enjoy some of the lo-fi aspects of in the aeroplane over the sea, for example. (though it's far from the most lo-fi album on the planet) it's just i don't want to hear something and go "oh, this doesn't sound good because of the recording" or something. i think i said this in the op, but if something is lo-fi, it just has to enhance the music in an interesting way.

16. ISO #16
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#12)
    black metal, death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal, metalcore...

probably missing a couple, but those are the big ones i can think of and i enjoy songs from all of those genres.
    I will be subbing to this Walrus.

17. ISO #17
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    oh maybe i misunderstood the question a bit? when i say "squeaky clean" it's more so just referring to a recording that sounds super precise... it's hard for me to word lol. generally i won't have a problem with this, but there's a point where in certain genres, particularly metal, where you still want the music to have edge or wildness. taking out some of the edge of metal music kinda makes it start losing appeal to me. that's mostly what i'm referring to by that.

18. ISO #18
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    just a song that makes me want to think about the complexities of the universe, and why i’m in it. ideally, it shouldn’t elicit that much emotion out of me, while obviously still being compelling.
    I think this is a somewhat common category theme, and it's interesting to me. I see strong emotion as intimately tied to that sort of experience.

19. ISO #19
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    just a song that makes me want to think about the complexities of the universe, and why i’m in it. ideally, it shouldn’t elicit that much emotion out of me, while obviously still being compelling.
    I think this is a somewhat common category theme, and it's interesting to me. I see strong emotion as intimately tied to that sort of experience.
    Like I would place a lot of Neutral Milk Hotel lyrics in this ballpark.

20. ISO #20
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone

and good lord that image is HUGE
    :wiwe

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Me: It's free real estate.

(in)

22. ISO #22
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#20)
    nice.

and good lord that image is HUGE

23. ISO #23
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    i can see that. though maybe contemplative is slightly misleading. maybe meditative is a better word? i do see how a lot of music that may fall under that cat can overwhelm the senses and such. i’m not sure what exact emotion to tie that to, though.

personally, i do think neutral milk hotel’s music is very emotive. the lyrics are definitely surreal to the point of absurdity. but i don’t feel like that album specifically is the vibe i’m going for with that cat.

also i’m a newbie to walruses so there’s a decent chance none of the cats are original

24. ISO #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#18)
    Yeah same, that line threw me off.

25. ISO #25
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    im prob the wack one here wrt that. "shouldn't elicit that much emotion out of me" is prob misleading and you can disregard that.

26. ISO #26
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    also quick reminder that i’m grading these anonymously. make sure to not include track names or artists in your submission, and don’t give a description of what you submitted, or any other details about your submission. i only want links. thanks!
    Last edited by vanity.; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Pronouns
    In due time I may submit myself to Futaba's soul-piercing gaze and aural judgment.

29. ISO #29
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#28)
    In due time I may submit myself to Futaba's soul-piercing gaze and aural judgment.

30. ISO #30
    Low Hanging Fruit MyNameIsNothing's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

32. ISO #32
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    working on a sub, can't nail down tastes enough so i'll prolly just go with what seems fun and acceptable
    also, every time I read the thread title my brain goes "you're so vain, I bet you think this walrus is about youuu", so that's fun

33. ISO #33
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOODYRAIN10001 (#32)
    working on a sub, can't nail down tastes enough so i'll prolly just go with what seems fun and acceptable
    also, every time I read the thread title my brain goes "you're so vain, I bet you think this walrus is about youuu", so that's fun
    that's perfectly okay! in fact, i think i'll use this opportunity to go into a little more depth on genres i'm more familiar and ones i'm not.

generally speaking, i'm very familiar with genres such as post-hardcore, post-punk, indie rock, idm, house, vgm, and thrash metal just to name a couple off the top of my head. however, that doesn't mean i'm super intimate with every nook and cranny of these genres. to give you a reference, my personal favorites playlist is 165 songs, and my liked songs is around 317. i tend to be a little obsessive while listening to music, so it's pretty rare for me to seek out new music myself. that's half the reason i'm hosting this walrus! generally speaking though, a majority of music i have listened to in my life is rock adjacent.

as far as genres i would say i'm not very familiar in... there's a lot. soul, r&b, funk, country, folk, and reggae are probably the biggest ones. i'm extremely unfamiliar with basically all of those genres. i would also say that my knowledge of jazz, hip-hop, death metal, and black metal is pretty limited as well. that doesn't mean i don't like these genres, i do enjoy a lot of songs in these genres! it's just my musical journey hasn't really taken me to these specific spots. yet. i have a lot of blindspots though, to the point where you could submit something and there's a decent chance i would've never heard it before.

overall, you should just sub what you want. my goal is to expand my musical knowledge of genres i'm not very familiar with. one of my fears was starting to grade, and just hearing a bunch of artists completely parallel to most of my sample artists. that doesn't mean you have to submit in ways that tries to avoid stuff you know that i would like. you should still sub in a way that's comfortable to you.

i hope this helps!
    Last edited by vanity.; September 7th, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

34. ISO #34
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns

i'm not going to be scheduling reveals super far into advance. i typically don't get my work schedule until the week before (thanks for that...) so i can't really do that. when i do schedule reveals, expect them to be around 6-7 pm est. it could be earlier depending on how long the songs i receive are.

also i'm going to be threadmarking start of cat reveals, 1st place, and cat winners. cat winners will probably be announced a couple days following the reveals, and i'll ping who won said cat.

also i'm way too excited for this to get started

35. ISO #35
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    I want to sub to this tbh as long as I remember

36. ISO #36
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

37. ISO #37
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    we got 10 submissions, so the walrus can officially run!

small sigh of relief

15 slots still open! there are 2 alt submissions though, so technically more slots are open

38. ISO #38
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    lots of useful text
    Oh, I wasn't complaining, sorry to make you go through the effort of writing more stuff out.
    ty though, that does help

39. ISO #39
    Community
    XHF
    AKA
    guillotine
    we got 10 submissions, so the walrus can officially run!

small sigh of relief

15 slots still open! there are 2 alt submissions though, so technically more slots are open
    I can't wait! =)

40. ISO #40
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

41. ISO #41
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns

scores will have any decimal value rounded to the tenth, instead of just .5 and .0 how it was before. subs that tie in decimal value still may be ranked differently. ties will be obviously specified.

op will be changed to reflect this, basically doesn't change that much, other than being able to rank stuff more precisely.

42. ISO #42
    Community
    DailyMafia / 2+2
    9: a song i would revisit obsessively. i would instantly put this in my personal favorites spotify playlist. these are not only songs that i find to have several fantastic characteristics, but resonates with me on some level emotionally and/or musically. i would never get sick of a song that i rank like this.
    just out of curiosity, what's the size of said spotify playlist? your definition of 9 is the exact same one i use, and i'm around 1k songs on my main playlist

43. ISO #43
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    just out of curiosity, what's the size of said spotify playlist? your definition of 9 is the exact same one i use, and i'm around 1k songs on my main playlist
    165 currently.

clearly i'm a scrub lmao. either that or i'm too picky.

44. ISO #44
    Community
    DailyMafia / 2+2
    bumping this

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    thanks for bump! I'll see if i can have a go at this before i sleep, or smth, i really want to sub tbh

also, vanessa, just seeing this title

makes me teary eyed and stuff

it's so $%#!ing powerful, maaaaaan

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    thanks for bump! I'll see if i can have a go at this before i sleep, or smth, i really want to sub tbh

also, vanessa, just seeing this title

makes me teary eyed and stuff

it's so $%#!ing powerful, maaaaaan
    Tru goat song from goat album

also lol tunnel song
    Last edited by nutella; September 17th, 2020 at 12:33 AM.

47. ISO #47
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    funny enough, neighborhood #1 is not my favorite song off of funeral.

that would actually be neighborhood #2

still a great song and definitely a good example of setting the stage for an album, which is why i picked it. also because i assume most people know about arcade fire lol

as a sidenote i’m considering just removing the player cap, will update if i put that into effect.
    Last edited by vanity.; September 17th, 2020 at 04:51 AM.

48. ISO #48
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns

screw it, i hate myself anyways. player cap is removed.

no way this can end poorly, right?

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    From experience, too many sibs makes it lot less enjoyable tbh. Maybe no alts?

50. ISO #50
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    From experience, too many sibs makes it lot less enjoyable tbh. Maybe no alts?
    perhaps.jpg

i might arbitrarily add the cap back idk