Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: I'm Nanook, I am a conqueror, Ask Me Anything

  1. ISO #1
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

    I'm Nanook, I am a conqueror, Ask Me Anything

    Trustworthy Liberal invited me to do one like two weeks ago so here we are. I'm sure that delayed response time bodes well for an AMA, right?

    Anyways my name is Clem, I play primarily on Mafia451 and the syndicate with occasional dabbling on other sites, AMA.

  2. ISO #2
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,533
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    can you nominate me for an AMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

  3. ISO #3
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don’t see why not!

  4. ISO #4
    Soul Reader orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    2,664
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Liar's Club
    Gender
    Why are you such a massive nerd

  5. ISO #5
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4)
    Why are you such a massive nerd
    My parents got me interested in reading at a young age and it’s all gone downhill from there

  6. ISO #6
    Soul Reader Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    3,017
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin, Aipom, Uma
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Guess I should ask a question since I nomed you.

    Seriousish one: What originally for you into mafia more specifically forum mafia and what has kept you here all this time?

    Semi Serious: if there was a reunion game for champs session 6 game 8 (our game) would you join.
    (Doughtful to happen with how many players only played that one game sadly.)
    Let me ask you a simple question.
    Pineapple?

  7. ISO #7
    Soul Reader nutella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,817
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    You have child tell about child

  8. ISO #8
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#6)
    Guess I should ask a question since I nomed you.

    Seriousish one: What originally for you into mafia more specifically forum mafia and what has kept you here all this time?

    Semi Serious: if there was a reunion game for champs session 6 game 8 (our game) would you join.
    (Doughtful to happen with how many players only played that one game sadly.)
    Well I’d played mafia a couple times IRL as a kid, and at some point a guy I played diplomacy with online started trying to get me to play mafia there too, so when I had the time to I gave it a try and got hooked. I like the social aspect of it, as well as the puzzle side of it (both in terms of figuring out mechanics and in terms of “player X did Y, that makes them more likely town, etc. etc.)

    Yeah I’d probably play! I’ve played with a couple of g8 people since and it’s always a good time. Preferably a different setup tho kek

  9. ISO #9
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#7)
    You have child tell about child
    I have child, child is about a year and a half, child runs around like crazy man, child sleeps through night half to 3/4 of the time now (halle-$%#!ing-lujah), child is awesome and super fun, child makes occasional appearances on Friday night video mafia, child is good.

  10. ISO #10
    Season 7 Champion Sloonei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,143
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    You are THE GREAT AND FEARSOME. What titles does child hold?

    Who are you rooting for this baseball season with the Sox deciding to forego the year?

  11. ISO #11
    Season 7 Champion Sloonei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,143
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Oh sorry, I see that you are the Conquerer here.

  12. ISO #12
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Child holds the title “destroyer of noses” cause he has a propensity for bashing things into noses


    Rooting for Mookie with the dodgers of course, I sort of casually pull for Cleveland since Francona became their manager, and the padres are a pretty fun young team with a couple guys (hosmer, Pham, now Moreland) that I’ve liked for awhile now (even though I really dislike machado).

  13. ISO #13
    Season 7 Champion Sloonei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,143
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#12)
    Rooting for Mookie with the dodgers of course, I sort of casually pull for Cleveland since Francona became their manager, and the padres are a pretty fun young team with a couple guys (hosmer, Pham, now Moreland) that I’ve liked for awhile now (even though I really dislike machado).
    word fo word my answer as well. I’m kinda on board the White Sox hype wagon as well. I love seeing young talent pay off for teams that have sucked for a while.

  14. ISO #14
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    What kind of conqueror are you?
    1610

  15. ISO #15
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#12)
    Rooting for Mookie with the dodgers of course, I sort of casually pull for Cleveland since Francona became their manager, and the padres are a pretty fun young team with a couple guys (hosmer, Pham, now Moreland) that I’ve liked for awhile now (even though I really dislike machado).
    word fo word my answer as well. I’m kinda on board the White Sox hype wagon as well. I love seeing young talent pay off for teams that have sucked for a while.
    I have a passive distaste for the White Sox for some reason, something about Scott podsednik and whatever that catchers name was always rubbed me the wrong way and it just kinda stuck lol

  16. ISO #16
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#14)
    What kind of conqueror are you?
    The moderately unsuccessful kind

  17. ISO #17
    Thread Analyst Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    220
    Community
    CivFanatics
    What is your favourite part about driving a bus?

  18. ISO #18
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#17)
    What is your favourite part about driving a bus?
    Hearing my teammates cry beneath the wheels as I coast to an f3 win

  19. ISO #19
    Season 7 Champion Sloonei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    2,143
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    TheSyndicate/RYM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#12)
    Rooting for Mookie with the dodgers of course, I sort of casually pull for Cleveland since Francona became their manager, and the padres are a pretty fun young team with a couple guys (hosmer, Pham, now Moreland) that I’ve liked for awhile now (even though I really dislike machado).
    word fo word my answer as well. I’m kinda on board the White Sox hype wagon as well. I love seeing young talent pay off for teams that have sucked for a while.
    I have a passive distaste for the White Sox for some reason, something about Scott podsednik and whatever that catchers name was always rubbed me the wrong way and it just kinda stuck lol
    AJ Pierzynski?
    I have never heard anyone express a strong opinion about Scott Podsednik in any context.

    Is seafood good? Clam chowder GOAT?

  20. ISO #20
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloonei (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#12)
    Rooting for Mookie with the dodgers of course, I sort of casually pull for Cleveland since Francona became their manager, and the padres are a pretty fun young team with a couple guys (hosmer, Pham, now Moreland) that I’ve liked for awhile now (even though I really dislike machado).
    word fo word my answer as well. I’m kinda on board the White Sox hype wagon as well. I love seeing young talent pay off for teams that have sucked for a while.
    I have a passive distaste for the White Sox for some reason, something about Scott podsednik and whatever that catchers name was always rubbed me the wrong way and it just kinda stuck lol
    AJ Pierzynski?
    I have never heard anyone express a strong opinion about Scott Podsednik in any context.

    Is seafood good? Clam chowder GOAT?
    Yep, that’s the asshole. Even when he was a Red Sox I didn’t like him lol. And yeah something about podsednik’s swing really annoyed me. Idk I was like 9 lol

    Seafood is good! Clam chowder is also good! Lobster bisque is GOAT!

  21. ISO #21
    Wants It More Hally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,606
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    what have you conquered? why are you great and fearsome?
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls

  22. ISO #22
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#21)
    what have you conquered? why are you great and fearsome?
    Mostly plates of pasta

    It’s a misnomer I’m actually meh and cuddly

  23. ISO #23
    Wants It More Hally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,606
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#21)
    what have you conquered? why are you great and fearsome?
    Mostly plates of pasta

    It’s a misnomer I’m actually meh and cuddly
    this is exactly the answer i was hoping for
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls

  24. ISO #24
    Too long and too gay lute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    19,118
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    N/A
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Do you believe that love can bloom, even on the battlefield?
    [1:32 AM] Makaze: You stepped down. I assume because you gave up on improving things.
    So don't ever laugh as a hearse goes by
    For someday you'll be the one to die
    And when Death brings his cold despair
    Ask yourself: "Will anyone care?"

  25. ISO #25
    Soul Reader NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,944
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#24)
    Do you believe that love can bloom, even on the battlefield?
    Love knows no bounds and can bloom anywhere at any time tbh

  26. ISO #26
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    32,252
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    AMAs sleepy and taking a nap!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Universal Miller

The Universal Miller will return a mafia/guilty result if investigated by a Cop ability. In addition, the Universal Miller will always passively show up on Tracker and Watcher reports as visiting/targeting anyone killed on the night of their deaths.