Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Kongregate Forum Games Forum
    AKA
    cl0wn3r, Galvanair. quarzon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    scrawldragon's opening feels really scummy to me in light of my P1 CRichard564 reads. possible scum pair here. This is more evident in that Scrawl ignored everyone else... except Hydreigon25. Very tentative scum solve here. May change obviously.

p#69 supports this, with reasoning stated in p#75.

cw357 and Fruit are still feeling townie to me.

Jarema's opening few post are interesting. I'm reading it as a town lean for now.

That's as of post 100.

Not sure how I feel about Sun Tzu yet. I'm getting a very small town lean here as of post 100...

2. ISO #302
    any thoughts so far ?

3. ISO #303
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Okay... Didn't get anything new from p3. My reads have mostly stayed the same, with Hydreigon25 moving a little bit more towards null/town for me.

@cw357 if you use a lowercase p, followed by a hashtag and then the post number (p#1 for instance), then you don't have to quote or manually link the post you want to reference. Post quick-linked this way can also be clicked on to provide a popup screen with the relevant post without making the reader change the page.

4. ISO #304
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    as of post 200, the end of page 4, BoKnows has pushed himself into my scum pile for now, and Hydreigon25 is once again moving there as well.

There are a couple of things I have seen that I may go back and respond to later, but these are more helpful/informational tips, and not really useful for the game itself... so I may just leave it.

5. ISO #305
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Canucks Community
    Well not the start we were hoping for. Why would mafia choose to kill Rondo?

6. ISO #306
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Okay.. After finishing my D1 read through, and fully catching up, I think my scum solve of CRichard564, Hydreigon25, and scrawldragon stands, with DonkiDori and yurkin as my 4th and 5th respectively.

Both CR and Hydre feel scummy standing alone, and this is compounded by the not so subtle buddying that has been going on between them (constantly town reading or defending each other).

Yes, hydre COULD just be a new player that knows nothing... but even then he still feels like newb scum not newb town, and either way lynching him before MyLo (mislynch and lose) is a must, as it would be too easy for scum to drop the lynch on him in that situation.

Scrawl joins them as most of his post are focused on one or the other (always favorably), with him only occasionally looking elsewhere.

##Vote CRichard564

First, as I am most confident of them being scum.

As for most of those not mentioned in this post, I have felt a town lean/read for each of them.

7. ISO #307
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Ohas for game experience, I used to play on a different site a long time ago, and have 4 games on this site. Two of the games only lasted one day for me (subbed out the first one, got myself and a scum buddy lynched in the second), the third was a private firefighter, and the last was a cop 13er.

8. ISO #308
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnows (#305)
    I think it has something to do with what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo (#269)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnows (#164)
    I don't underdtand the fuss with all these early votes. I guess every community has different play styles and customs (This is an important factor we can't forget). I still feel like Richards is adding more commentary rather than true thoughts. Fruit is solidfying himself as town. Donki's play of a fourth wagon is confsuing me. We should try to close in on PoE instead of creating wagon races. The more wagons we have the more powerful scum votes are. HawkAussie with a couple weak posts too but I don't think it's too telling.
    This is the good Bo post btw.

I'm still scum leaning on CR, but he's actually playing so I'd rather give him a stay of execution of Hawk who isn't. Also if Hawk flips scum here that'll look good for CR given he's on this wagon over Donki.

9. ISO #309
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    He was a fairly active town member that wasn't the town leader. Good scum will usually avoid targeting the biggest townie N1 in any game where there could be a protective role, as they are usually the one most likely to be protected.

10. ISO #310
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Newbie’s Paradise #4 Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 CRichard564 Zardoric (8)
    10 Not voting yurkin (0), Jarema (0), Fruit (0), cw357 (4), Sun Tzu (3), scrawldragon (0), Hydreigon25 (3), BoKnows (1), DonkiDori (1), CRichard564 (3)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday, September 17th, 2020. There are 1600387260000 remaining.

11. ISO #311
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoric (#307)
    Ohas for game experience, I used to play on a different site a long time ago, and have 4 games on this site. Two of the games only lasted one day for me (subbed out the first one, got myself and a scum buddy lynched in the second), the third was a private firefighter, and the last was a cop 13er.
    Hello Zardoric.
    I see you came from the Kongregate Forum Games. Is that the website you're talking about?

12. ISO #312
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#311)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoric (#307)
    Hello Zardoric.
    I see you came from the Kongregate Forum Games. Is that the website you're talking about?
    Yeah... but A) that was years ago, B) The forum itself was deleted last month, and C) this is literally the least important bit of information I have posted...

13. ISO #313
    Community
    POG
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

14. ISO #314
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I will be on for another 30 min if anyone has questions.

I will then be off for about 20 hours for sleep and work.

15. ISO #315
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    I just had my first exam in linear algebra this semester; sorry for not being online.

'tis done now, so some quick thoughts on what has happened

zardoric is looking very towny however that could be scum tryharding to make up for the inactiveness of the original person in the slot. also thank you for the tip p#303 that's super helpful and prevents thread clutter.

I ISOed Sun Tzu and he/she is looking way townier to me that I thought D1.

of the people who were on the hawkaussie wagon (and are still alive)

donki has only posted once but it was a fairly towny questioning of the previous day's events; donki is at null for me right now

bo's 1 (i think) post was kind of asking an obvious question that we're all thinking and nothing more; felt kind of like a scum response to the nightkill (p#305 for reference)

really not liking the way richard has done nothing but fluff and post a wifom defense.

I'm putting my vote back on richard to get things moving, but I'm very much open to changing it over the course of day 2 as new thoughts are considered and discussed.
    ##Vote CRichard564

16. ISO #316
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    hmph just realized zardoric is already voting richard

well I'm still going to keep my vote to show where I stand on reads, but we probably should make sure that Richard doesn't end up with more than 3 votes (or even two for that matter) for now in case richard is town and scum tries to hammer, noting that majority is on and it takes 6 to hammer.

17. ISO #317
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

well I'm still going to keep my vote to show where I stand on reads, but we probably should make sure that Richard doesn't end up with more than 3 votes (or even two for that matter) for now in case richard is town and scum tries to hammer, noting that majority is on and it takes 6 to hammer.
    That's nice of you.
    Hopefully there is a greencheck on me for example that can clear my name.

18. ISO #318
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

19. ISO #319
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Just from reading p1 p2, CRichard564 is a scum lean, DonkiDori is town lean

20. ISO #320
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Just from reading p1 p2, CRichard564 is a scum lean, DonkiDori is town lean
    Any other reads apart from those?

21. ISO #321
    Community
    POG
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

that's fun

tfw you realize math isn't free after all

22. ISO #322
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Community
    civfanatics
    what the heck

of all people, rondo dying does not make sense to me

gut feeling is that scum is trying to wifom with us, but the most logical possibility is that rondo was scumreading one or more of the scumteam members
    I smel wifom, but somewhere else. Among people who voted for hanged townie (BoKnows, DonkiDori, CRichard564, Rondo) was a victim of night attack.
    It is quite natural, to suspect that mafia members may be among people who voted for HawkAusie. There were four of them. But then, by eliminating Rondo, mafia is showing something like: "you know, if there was one of us among people who voted for HawkAusie, we would never killed townie who voted for him"
    Therefore, I see it as a wifom around BoKnows, DonkiDori, & CRichard564 being mafia or not

23. ISO #323
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    As fellow minimalist I'd say posting little is not alignment indicative (referring to BoKnows) but I like Hydreigon25 approach to him because it looked like he's lurking

24. ISO #324
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The thing about night kill analysis is that scum can easily WiFoM it, as may have happened here by picking Rondo even though they were somewhat town read, they weren't a consensus town read.

25. ISO #325
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Fruits entrance town pinged me. It came across as very town friendly.
    Well yup

26. ISO #326
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu (#78)
    c357, please explain why you would scumread someone for a pro-village post
    pro-village is subjective

here are my thoughts on the advice posts that you claim are "pro-village":
    • if there's advice that needs to be given, i.e. someone says "quickhammer is fun let's quickhammer yipee!" and you have to talk about why quickhammering is bad, that's fine
    • but spontaneously providing advice that nobody needs seems scummy; as if the poster just wants town-credit and doesn't care about actually helping town

Anyways, I'm starting to think about who is in the hang pool for today, and Hydregion, BoKnows, and Richard seem to be some of our main candidates. that said, Sun Tzu's play is scum-pinging me; idk.

What are your thoughts on today's hang?

~cw357
    And so was mentioning thunderdome le cough

27. ISO #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarema (#322)
    Quote Originally Posted by cw357 (#288)
    what the heck

of all people, rondo dying does not make sense to me

gut feeling is that scum is trying to wifom with us, but the most logical possibility is that rondo was scumreading one or more of the scumteam members
    Among people who voted for hanged townie (BoKnows, DonkiDori, CRichard564, Rondo) was a victim of night attack.
    It is quite natural, to suspect that mafia members may be among people who voted for HawkAusie. There were four of them. But then, by eliminating Rondo, mafia is showing something like: "you know, if there was one of us among people who voted for HawkAusie, we would never killed townie who voted for him"
    Therefore, I see it as a wifom around BoKnows, DonkiDori, & CRichard564 being mafia or not
    its very late so i'll make this short for now, but i think Rondo might have been nk by one of these 3 -> BoKnows, DonkiDori, & CRichard564

i'll elaborate when i wake back up

28. ISO #328
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkiDori (#143)
    Okay, back in action.

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of confused by these reads and it probably doesn't help reading this at night. This may sound reductive to the discussion at hand, but I've watched a few of these kinds of games and I think the only substantial reads, aside from blatant slip ups, come on Day 2, after Day 1 voting. The most important thing to look at now are how the wagons develop.
    that is my experience too. But if others can make more from Day 1 content (or at least they pretend they can), all the better

After catching-up with general discussion (I just woke up, its 7:30 AM here), I would like to share my feeling. It is not in-depth analysis, based on well-spoken arguments, but rather gut feeling, so take it for what its worth.

Anyway, I think that this thread is getting hijacked by few players. And posting too much can be as detrimential for a town (and therefore scum strategy) as posting too little, but at the same seems to be more pro-town (so scum can try to use it to establish some town credit).
    Now, we have very disproportionate number of posts of some players:
    cw357: 22 posts
    BoKnows: 26
    Hydreigon: 25

then, in more 'typical' range there are:
    CRichard564: 16
    Rondo:12
    Sun Tzu: 11

third category, would be players like me, who posted few times.
    And, of course, lurkers.

I think it would be interesting to place more heat on CRichard564, both because he is one of heavy-posters, and because it will tie him with BoKnows
    ##Vote CRichard564
    ^

I didn't realised BoKnows has the leading post count. Thread look like it's dominated by cw.

29. ISO #329
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkiDori (#144)
    ##Vote cw357
    For the sake of creating a foUrth wagon.
    Hey DonkiDori

Would you mind explaining your reasons for starting the cw wagon?
    Are you starting the wagon just for the sake of starting a wagon, or does cw rub you the wrong way?
    pog

Excuse my suspicious at random friendliness, its been known. Without overthinking it looks like a fine question

Also I didn't introduced myself so here we go. I'm yurkin from Mafia Colosseum, not new but extremely rusty. I'm not native English speaker so I can sound confusing. And I have a thing for being mysterious uwu
    I thought a newbie game would fit me currently and therefore joined.

30. ISO #330
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm also new to this website and so far I've had a good impression of everyone I've played with so far.
    They're taking it seriously and being good sports helps.

31. ISO #331
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#330)
    Welcome to Mafia Universe yurkin.
    I'm also new to this website and so far I've had a good impression of everyone I've played with so far.
    They're taking it seriously and being good sports helps.
    Have like 5 minutes to post and saw this...

Usually we actually have several hours of fluff and joke post at the start of a game here. This one just took off super fast...

In other news... p#317 is wow... I could see this from a newer player as being a mistake, but from someone like you who has been handing out advice? That shows that you are a fairly experienced player... which means you should NOT be trying to get someone to green check you on D2. This post is purely a PR(power role) hunting post.

For those that are new, CRichard564 is trying to see if there is a cop or other investigative role in the game that checked him, or someone else. This is bad for the town as our hidden PRs are a valuable weapon that the scum can't target unless they know who it is.

PRs should only come out if they are lead wagon EoD, or the information they hold can secure the town win.

I'm off to work, back in about 10 hours.

32. ISO #332
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#317)
    Quote Originally Posted by cw357 (#316)

That's nice of you.
    how can we see if there's a green check or red check on someone ?

33. ISO #333
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 CRichard564 Zardoric (11), cw357 (6)
    9 Not voting yurkin (7), Jarema (1), Fruit (0), Sun Tzu (5), scrawldragon (0), Hydreigon25 (5), BoKnows (1), DonkiDori (1), CRichard564 (8)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday, September 17th, 2020. There are 1600387260000 remaining.

Posted at 1 days, 9 hours, 54 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

34. ISO #334
    Timezone
    Community
    Canucks Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoric (#309)
    He was a fairly active town member that wasn't the town leader. Good scum will usually avoid targeting the biggest townie N1 in any game where there could be a protective role, as they are usually the one most likely to be protected.
    That's a good point. When I find some time today I'm going to look back on his posts and see if there was anything worthwhile.

35. ISO #335
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    p#317 @CRichard564 are you trying to lure out cop... I mean I get your point but dictating the actions of PRs is a recipe for disaster. this is pr hunting and i don't like it

p#322 @Jarema yeah that's actually a good point. I don't really like speculating on wifom, since it's basically just random guessing, but scum really seems to be trying to wifom with everyone; perhaps that can be useful when analyzing player's daytime playstyles.

p#326 @yurkin i was mentioning thunderdome because there was starting to be one where the thread was getting dominated by two players who seemed to want each other hanged (Bo and Richard, I believe), so saying that wasn't just arbitrarily handing out un-needed advice; it was relevant.

p#322 @Hydreigon I actually gut-townread hydreigon for this, although it could be a mafia ploy. To answer your question, by cop outing and saying they found mafia. this should not happen though unless say they've found mafia where town has a clear win situation, otherwise mafia can just kill the cop

p#334 @BoKnows Can you please actually say something of substance? Your only posts (2) this day phase have literally just been stating the obvious things we're all thinking. IMO that's a scum attempt at town-cred.

36. ISO #336
    Timezone
    Community
    Canucks Community
    p#317 @CRichard564 are you trying to lure out cop... I mean I get your point but dictating the actions of PRs is a recipe for disaster. this is pr hunting and i don't like it

p#322 @Jarema yeah that's actually a good point. I don't really like speculating on wifom, since it's basically just random guessing, but scum really seems to be trying to wifom with everyone; perhaps that can be useful when analyzing player's daytime playstyles.

p#326 @yurkin i was mentioning thunderdome because there was starting to be one where the thread was getting dominated by two players who seemed to want each other hanged (Bo and Richard, I believe), so saying that wasn't just arbitrarily handing out un-needed advice; it was relevant.

p#322 @Hydreigon I actually gut-townread hydreigon for this, although it could be a mafia ploy. To answer your question, by cop outing and saying they found mafia. this should not happen though unless say they've found mafia where town has a clear win situation, otherwise mafia can just kill the cop

p#334 @BoKnows Can you please actually say something of substance? Your only posts (2) this day phase have literally just been stating the obvious things we're all thinking. IMO that's a scum attempt at town-cred.
    If it's something that we're all so obviously thinking why has no mentioned it until now?

37. ISO #337
    Timezone
    Community
    MINDNIGHT
    AKA
    Mango
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    First of all, this is why you don't do last minute wagons like that. The two people who were in danger of being lynched ({CRichard/DonkiDori}) were given a free pass to swap votes onto someone else.

I think BoKnows is scum because of the way he jumped on it, it was super opportunistic. The only mention of HawkAussie in his ISO is post 164 where he states that HawkAussie's posting is weak but not too telling. The level of confidence he had at the end of the day doesn't match with this at all.

38. ISO #338
    Timezone
    Community
    MINDNIGHT
    AKA
    Mango
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#263)
    Upon re reading Hawk's read list, why do they only have 2 town reads after 47 and a half hours of D1?
    Something's wrong here.

##Unvote
    ##Vote HawkAussie
    It's convenient how you missed HawkAussie's read list up until the point where a wagon was being formed on him. You posted on the same page it was made, yet never commented on it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#287)
    Hawkaussie only had 2 town reads after 47 and a half hours.
    In hindsight the Hawkaussie wagon was a my bad.
    Having X amount of reads after Y amount of time isn't a reason to lynch anyone in a newbie game. On top of that, the wagon was far from being your bad, so why are you taking the blame for it? You didn't originate the wagon, nor tried to push on it, you only voted.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkiDori (#294)
    I'm baffled how I survived that vote. I 100% voted Hawk because CRichard wasn't going to get more votes. Why didn't Sun Tzu flip to my wagon? Were you suspicious of Hawk? Bo was definitely the one provoking the Hawk wagon after Rondo brought it up, so I'm most suspicious of them.
    I like this post, it's transparent, and matches the read I got on BoKnows. BoKnows' push at the end of the day makes little sense for the reason I listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by CRichard564 (#317)
    That's nice of you.
    Why do you expect a PR with a green check on you to out themselves to clear your name on Day 2? This feels like a way to fish for a PR claim or a way to set yourself up.

I'm fine with lynching either {BoKnows/CRichard} today, and I don't think I'll be voting anywhere unless something drastic happens.

39. ISO #339
    I think CRichard is acting kind of strange since he said this in post 7. Also, keep in mind that if I was mafia and I needed to be saved, post 227 and 229 show that mafia could've jumped on the hydreigon wagon without risking a tie.

40. ISO #340
    I'm interested in hearing from Zardoric, when he gets back on, about why he said BoKnows was in his scum pile and then changed his mind in the next post.

41. ISO #341
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS

umm we've been talking a lot about why rondo died...

donki's looking fairly town, don't think he/she is in the hang pool for today, especially combined with the fact that his/her wagon from yesterday was pretty bad and his/her jumping on hawk's wagon was out of self-preservation.

p#339 note that if mafia blitzed to save you, not only would you be very suspicious but the mafia would be very suspicious as well. And it's not like it's a late game situation, so it's unlikely that that situation would have happened anyways imo.

42. ISO #342
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Community
    civfanatics

I know that searching for them is very mafia thing. If they kill them, it would be real blow.
    But, at the same time, town would be good if it can in some way benefit from cop (or other investigative role, as it is unknown which is present).

What do you think about several players claiming at the start of day 3, saying things like:
    "if I turn later cop, you can assume that I cleared players X and Y"

that way, we could benefit from cop's (or other role) informations, even if he/she is killed at night, without hard roleclaim.

I am not sure if it is a good idea, therefore I wanted to ask you about opinion

43. ISO #343
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    p#342 I'm actually starting to townread, or at least townlean, Jarema; starting to think that some of the d1 stuff was just newbie play.

Anyways, to answer your question, whether or not prs reveal is a risk/reward situtation; if we're in endgame and PRs can reveal for a win or near-conf win, then it should happen, but on d2, that's taking an ENORMOUS chance.

44. ISO #344
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Secret Hitler
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm pretty disappointed with Hawk being the elim, especially over a readslist. It may not have been a good one and I didn't like his early vote but I didn't scumread him or want him gone over Donki.

Rondo being the NK sort of makes sense, since most people town read him. It makes me more suspicious of the other three people on Hawk's wagon. Donki's vote could be justified as self-preservation but I'm placing the other two in my suspicion pool. Also, the PR post (#314) is odd at best and dangerous at worst.

45. ISO #345
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Bo knows isn't a bad wagon here to be honest.
    I'd like to see what they have to say.
    [VBoKnows[/V]

46. ISO #346
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    ##Vote BoKnows

47. ISO #347
    Timezone
    Community
    Canucks Community

48. ISO #348
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    tbh I feel like we're kind of deciding between bo and richard here
    ##Unvote because my vote isn't really doing anything rn

I'll probably ISO them both and share my thoughts by tomorrow morning, but I'll try to do it tonight

49. ISO #349
    Community
    Mafia Universe

1 CRichard564 Zardoric (11)
    1 BoKnows CRichard564 (10)
    9 Not voting yurkin (7), Jarema (2), Fruit (2), Sun Tzu (5), scrawldragon (1), Hydreigon25 (5), BoKnows (4), DonkiDori (3), cw357 (10)

View Vote History

50. ISO #350
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Regarding the power roles.

I know that searching for them is very mafia thing. If they kill them, it would be real blow.
    But, at the same time, town would be good if it can in some way benefit from cop (or other investigative role, as it is unknown which is present).

What do you think about several players claiming at the start of day 3, saying things like:
    "if I turn later cop, you can assume that I cleared players X and Y"

that way, we could benefit from cop's (or other role) informations, even if he/she is killed at night, without hard roleclaim.

I am not sure if it is a good idea, therefore I wanted to ask you about opinion
    This is actually a known strategy, mostly used in cop 13er, but applicable here as well. However, it only works if at least half of the town agrees, and everyone 'clears' different people. However, in this set-up there are a number of downsides as we don't know which, if any, investigative roles are here. If we knew which role(s) was here, then this would be a good idea, but the verity of possabilities makes this unlikely to work in the towns favor.

What the investigative role(s) SHOULD do, is hint at there targets in there post. Both as part of there reads lists and in various interactions. For instance, if I was cop/investigative, then you could call my heavy push against CRichard564 as a red check of some sort.