OLYMPIC EVENT 9: KNOCKOUT SHEEP
The rules are: You must try to match as many other people as possible with your answers to various questions. You score the amount of points that = the amount of people answering whatever you answered. The "knockout twist" is that if you are not part of the SHEEP answer on question 1, then you are not moving on to round 2, and so forth. But your entry will STILL be used to determine SHEEPS for the following questions. The winner is the "last sheeper standing".
I.e. if the question was "Name an MU admin" and 5 people answered "Thingyman", then those 5 people would all earn 5 points. And if 7 people answered "Barack Obama", they would earn 7 points, even though that answer is incorrect. So being correct doesn't matter - you just want to match the most popular answer. Also, in this scenario - because of the knockout format used for this event - the people answering Thingyman would only earn those 5 points and be ineligible to earn points in the following questions because they didn't SHEEP.
Research is allowed.
Do not discuss your answers with anyone else inside or outside of this thread. Do not make any hints about how you're answering or how you're perceiving any of the questions in any way.
Send your entry to me via PM.
1. Name a good color for a wedding dress
2. Name a good place to stream/listen to music
3. Name a sport that rich people play
4. Name a board game
5. Name a difficult language to learn
6. Name a member of The Beatles
7. Name a music genre well suited for lovemaking
8. Name something that a 5-year old boy wants to be when he grows up
9. Name something that is hot
10. Name a type of monster that often features in movies and tv shows
11. Name a romantic movie
12. Name an event from the MU Olympics that isn't this one
13. Name an exercise you can do for building muscles
14. Name an animal you associate with hatred
15. Name a trivia category
16. Name an astrological sign
17. Name a number between 1 to 10 that you think not many people would have as their favorite number
18. Name a word starting with the letter H
Tiebreaker question (closest without going over wins this): How many people will SHEEP the third question?
Deadline: September 24 @ 10 PM EST (and reveal the day after)
I am allowing two weeks for the deadline because I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to enter this, as they may not be checking in regularly on the Olympics anymore due to the delays (for which I apologize).