Results 3,601 to 3,603 of 3603

Thread: Anime World: Test Of The Golden Saints Day 3
Day 3 

1. ISO #3601
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    POG
    Insaner & Sett didn't claim anything under pressure so their claims are more believable.

If people really want to kill a 3p claim, Fluffy would be the way to go IMO, he has the most wolf equity behind him, both including and excluding the claim.

2. ISO #3602
    Timezone
    Community
    POG
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#216)
    ##Vote Spartan057
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#224)
    i mean if theres a wolf between hd and insaner it feels like hd every time

could just be town/town but hd definitely gives me "potentially pocketing insaner" vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#235)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn (#233)
    That's such a strange claim to me, because I don't feel like I'm pocketing Insaner at all.
    meh i didnt even read the interactions that closely but just from his end where he feels good about your townread on him is like

often the situation is that somebody who's getting correctly townread is getting it from a scum player

but whatever i think i'll roll with not sussing you for now
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#1441)
    general reminder we need 10 votes on the wagon (doublevoter and manip caveat, but *shrug*) at EOD for this to go thru
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2354)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#2353)
    tl had the miller claim that ppl read towny but i think is kinda wolfy. said he'll be around later today

i put him as wolf earlier, just coasting
    yea this is the same case hd's been kinda hard tunneling and i agreed with too

Quote Originally Posted by TheFraggernaut (#3306)
    Outside Fluffy's claim their push early d1 on HD def makes me not want to lynch them today.
    I reviewed the tapes and this is not compelling; Fluffy backed off any wolf-read of HD pronto.

3. ISO #3603
    Timezone
    Community
    POG