Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Basic Turbo

1. ISO #401
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#391)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#387)
    On one hand, I would almost like to accept that, but on the other hand, I could easily see some game in the future where you are abnormally active as scum, betraying this rule.
    it doesn’t happen though not in turbos at least
    Okay, how about this.
    I'll accept volume reads for you, under the singular condition that if it ever fails, I will cease to accept volume reads, even if they are 99% accurate.
    lol you shouldn’t be so paranoid of me

i’m very easy to read in turbos
    Too easy to read is cause for concern, it could easily be a false sense of security.

That said, if I end up becoming more active again, I'll probably ease off as I get more of a pattern to draw from.

2. ISO #402
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

3. ISO #403
    Community
    PerC/The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#401)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#397)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#395)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#391)
    it doesn’t happen though not in turbos at least
    Okay, how about this.
    I'll accept volume reads for you, under the singular condition that if it ever fails, I will cease to accept volume reads, even if they are 99% accurate.
    lol you shouldn’t be so paranoid of me

i’m very easy to read in turbos
    Too easy to read is cause for concern, it could easily be a false sense of security.

That said, if I end up becoming more active again, I'll probably ease off as I get more of a pattern to draw from.
    i look forward to playing with you more!

4. ISO #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#394)
    @Hydreigon25 , it is considered poor sportsmanship to drag out lylo if scum is guaranteed a win (we call it slow rolling) as it wastes everyone's time waiting for the flip. So if you see that a town has voted another town during lylo, you should place your vote to end the game. (The only time you it is sort of okay to delay voting is if your partner is afk, and you're not sure if they will be back to vote in time.)
    Sorry I actually was finishing up reading the previous page ( page # 7 ) i didn't mean to delay my vote