Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Reflections (Vampire the Masquerade) Night 3
Night 3 

1. ISO #501
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#491)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#490)
    JFC I'm not reading ten pages of posts. No. Especially when a thirdish of it is pregame and by page five it's still two people arguing over a point I don't care about. Cliff notes of the rest, please?
    I always tend to find it a bit fishy when people show up for the first time literally minutes after being called out. As it's you I'll help you out.

Paws claimed to be a framer.
    lukesss said he's worried about framers as his role could make him look scummy some how.
    Zergon wanted to shoot me because I asked Paws if she has to frame every night or if it was optional. I'm still not sure about the answer here but she did say she wil keep us informed.
    There are some new players. They seem friendly enough.
    Anax said he has a reason to think that Wayward might be scum again as he has a certain scum tell. I said we should keep an eye on that but not reveal it yet.
    lukesss said he has a plan and that involved staying away from the thread for a while.
    The newcomers aren't too sure what to make of Paws and her posting a lot and giving her role away in the pre-game.
    I asked for you to show up and you appeared like magic.
    Sometimes it is just coincidence, my fiend. A touch of insommia today, so to the internet I went.

2. ISO #502
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Paws; Paws7297; PrincessPawprints
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I've been trying to figure paws out the past 20 minutes and all I can think of is jester tbh but idk how likely that is for this community. IDK why you start the game like that as wolf but also like their role PM should just tell them what they are?. Kinda just wanna stick them in a box and put them aside and hope it just resolves itself.
    I am a townie, that has a frame night action and am open to the possibility of being a miller due to character flavor. Not understanding why thats hard to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#456)
    I've been trying to figure paws out the past 20 minutes and all I can think of is jester tbh but idk how likely that is for this community. IDK why you start the game like that as wolf but also like their role PM should just tell them what they are?. Kinda just wanna stick them in a box and put them aside and hope it just resolves itself.
    If she is going to be framing every night it shoudln't be too dangerous as long as she is forthcoming about her target in the thread the next day. She's either town or it's a daring scum move. One to keep an eye on for sure.
    Is the WWS/Paws thing normal? I'm not used to WWS being that aggressive off the bat and it's weirding me out but curious if there's meta there I'm unaware of.
    WWS is pretty aggressive and never lets things go in my opinion. Maybe he's more tame other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#465)
    On first pass lukes and destiny stand out as the most villagery to me. Neither one of WWS or Paws come out looking favorable from w/e that was they were doing but it's probably NAI so w/e. Not really getting bad vibes from anyone except leion really.

Some of it is difference in mafia philosophy so I'll throw that part out cuz that's not a reliable way to read a slot however I don't like them being fixated on what seems like a total bait slot. Like I'm not familiar with lukes but unless they still in their first 5 games ever it they come off as a skittish villager to me like a wolf would be too scared to post the things they actually posting. Destiny I'm just village reading because their tone seems pretty natural and like that they don't seem so gun jumpy.
    I understand the point about Lukess. Someone I feel is acting TWTBAW, I typically assume is toen despite the scum vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#469)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#466)
    I like the villagery term. I'm not too gun jumpy right now but of course that may change later on in the game. Waiting for EP to check in now.
    Oh yeah there's that too I prefer the villager/wolf nomenclature over town/mafia so there's that I guess (some people find this weird for some reason).

And yeah that's to be expected I just think and while this is not universal I find that type of thoughtfulness more villager indicative.
    I also prefer the word wolf over the words scum and mafia. So I use them a bit. But it feels weird using different terminology than everyone else so I go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#471)
    I hate to do the "sort by post count become WW expert" thing because generally I don't believe in it but I have to ask if anyone know if paws is capable of being a high posting wolf or not.
    Yes. I am an active poster regardless of alignment.
    Posting less would make it too obvious that I was a wolf. So I try to actively participate in scum hunting as scum as well.

I'm definitely town this game though. I wouldn't be so agressive with arguing with people in the thread if I was a wolf, I try not to keep a spotlight like that on me.

Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#475)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#471)
    I hate to do the "sort by post count become WW expert" thing because generally I don't believe in it but I have to ask if anyone know if paws is capable of being a high posting wolf or not.
    She was wolf last game and looking at post counts, she had highest one at the end of game so I would say yes.
    I agree with this.

However, I don't think anyone has really seen me play a town game around this community in years.

3. ISO #503
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#501)
    JFC I'm not reading ten pages of posts. No. Especially when a thirdish of it is pregame and by page five it's still two people arguing over a point I don't care about. Cliff notes of the rest, please?
    I always tend to find it a bit fishy when people show up for the first time literally minutes after being called out. As it's you I'll help you out.

lukesss said he's worried about framers as his role could make him look scummy some how.
    Zergon wanted to shoot me because I asked Paws if she has to frame every night or if it was optional. I'm still not sure about the answer here but she did say she wil keep us informed.
    Anax said he has a reason to think that Wayward might be scum again as he has a certain scum tell. I said we should keep an eye on that but not reveal it yet.
    lukesss said he has a plan and that involved staying away from the thread for a while.
    The newcomers aren't too sure what to make of Paws and her posting a lot and giving her role away in the pre-game.
    Sometimes it is just coincidence, my fiend. A touch of insommia today, so to the internet I went.
    I'm pretty sure Destiny is just magic tbh. Every time he mentions someone, they appear. Its wild.

4. ISO #504

I hope that's a typo there and you're not worried about me killing you or vice versa. Did you read my cliff notes? Any thoughts?

5. ISO #505
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#504)

I hope that's a typo there and you're not worried about me killing you or vice versa. Did you read my cliff notes? Any thoughts?
    It took me but to figure out the typo you were referring to LOL

6. ISO #506
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I am FULL of typos.

7. ISO #507
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#504)

it is indeed a typo. They're interesting, but I'm still tired and a little sleep deprived. So I'mma eat and then correct that.

8. ISO #508
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

imarevanent - his playstyle looks pretty aggro, and very straightforward. But his thoughts do seem pretty genuine, it's reasonable to sus paws as a recruiter or at least i see why. I'm inclined to lean town, could be wrong. If there actually does turn out to be recruiters then i might be suspicious of him having TMI, but atm gut says town.

paws - town or deep wolf, thats the question. I would like her to actually hard claim what her role is, instead of being kinda a vague about it. It seems towny to claim d1 like that, i feel like a wolf would be more secretive and mischievous about having such a role. Gun-to-head town.

MLT - such an overconfident tone in their posts. they don't care about waywardson saying they'll vig shoot them, they just respond with "im going to be the one standing if we have a shootout". Either they have a strong defensive role or more likely theyre just confident. I really dont know how to read that. Null read

Destinylives - my instinct at first was "destiny is just town right?" skimming over their posts again, i do get what people are saying about them sounding more reserved than usual. Alot of their posts are pretty neutral. I like the post to Phoenix informing them what happened in the last 10 pages - i only remember townies doing things like that.

waywardson - i have no clue. help me read this guy hes so null to me

phoenix - he has only made a couple posts i think, he did say he was going to be busy before the game started though. And i dont even read people by activity anyway. he has to be null

Anax - i really want to say town here, because mindmeld. I agree with just about everythign they said. I also like the waywardson read, it seems like a genuine vibe read from a townie.

Jaded - they haven't done much, i dont understand their entrance posts. Oh yea, they said about their role being modifiable or something? and i still dont understand what that means. So i have no clue what to think of jaded.

ignoramous - i like his avatar. that is all really, hasn't done anything particularly towny.

Lukess - the things he has done are indeed questionable. I am also weary of how easy it is for people to jump on him though. I want to know, did something happen in his last game that has put him on edge this game? Like a really bad mislynch? I know he has done weird things and he's oddly defensive, but its possible he is town too. He's worried about being pushed, the question is why.

Zergon - this is going to sound weak but i am sus of people who make a lot of their content about the fact that they are not able to generate content. As wolf i tend to do this for example "i won't be around at this time and this time" and zergon is kind of doing that a lot. Maybe thats just because he actually is busy though. Apart from that, i dont agree with a lot of their points or maybe misunderstanding. I think there is scum equity here, but im not sure.

Leionhart - also pretty aggressive towards the lukess thing, i didnt agree with things they were saying. Idk though, null read.

p4rk - null

Fable - he is generating a surprising amount of thoughts, considering its d1. He does contribute day 1, he just seems to have a lot of depth to his thought in those last few posts - town fable? its hard to tell. if scum have multiple factions, my town read becomes weaker.

V98, emark and darr I have not seen yet

9. ISO #509
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

- what is a modifier? i have never heard of this on my forum
    - what does TWTBAW stand for?

10. ISO #510
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    a couple questions

- what is a modifier? i have never heard of this on my forum
    - what does TWTBAW stand for?
    TWTBAW is Too Wolfy Too Be A Wolf

Modifiers are gonna be in the modbot faq. There's a link in the spoiler of the first of second host post. Idk much about them.

11. ISO #511
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    FYI
    I just dropped Daisy back off at the vet for surgery and theres a chance she dies on the table today. We are not okay.

12. ISO #512
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    And I lost all the multi quotes. Damn phone, I am not gonna go through all that again.

Rev made an interesting point. This could be a hint on why we have a town framer.

Destiny advising that Anax not divulge how he read Outlaw seems like a townie thing to do at first glance.

Ignoramous feels like every post made so far is fluff. Been a bit reliant on emoticons and not words.

Bunny's read list seems interesting. Especially as she doesn't have the bias of the older players with her. Interesting thoughts on Zergon. But I am curious what part of what I said you didn't agree with?

13. ISO #513
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    GDS
    AKA
    rayelek
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Okay, I'm here after a night's sleep. About 350 posts to go through, I'll try to have something when I'm caught up but give it a few hours as I have to do this while I work.

14. ISO #514
    Modifiers are things like "X shot", "odd night only", "even night only", and other stuff which affects your night (or day) actions.

15. ISO #515
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Modifiers are things like "X shot", "odd night only", "even night only", and other stuff which affects your night (or day) actions.
    Apparently I had a similar situation to you. I had the strongman modifier but no one shot. So I wasn't able to shoot and Mark had to do it manually. But yours seem different with what you were hinting at.

16. ISO #516
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#512)
    And I lost all the multi quotes. Damn phone, I am not gonna go through all that again.

Rev made an interesting point. This could be a hint on why we have a town framer.

Destiny advising that Anax not divulge how he read Outlaw seems like a townie thing to do at first glance.

Ignoramous feels like every post made so far is fluff. Been a bit reliant on emoticons and not words.

Bunny's read list seems interesting. Especially as she doesn't have the bias of the older players with her. Interesting thoughts on Zergon. But I am curious what part of what I said you didn't agree with?
    Somehow, I´m not surprised you finding someone calling me wolfy interesting.

Nice read list indeed, always nice to hear opinions on someone who don´t know as so well.

As for her point against me, it´s a fair one but it´s more about my actual personality (as was Rev´s point againt me earlier) than wolf read but that´s naturally something everyone has to figure out themselves since me saying this ain´t going to change anyone´s mind.

Also, this probably ain´t helping my case but the reason I´m announcing when I´m not around is partly because I was at holidays during our last game and thus posted on differend times than what I could now that I´m bacck to work. This combined to fact that at least in our earlier games, most people were active when I was sleeping and I probably don´t have enough time to fully catch up until after work (so basically after half day at least) which likely becomes a problem at some point. So wanding to establish some kind of time table now rather than getting burned later by other´s expecting answers when I can´t give them. Also, as I admitted earlier, I´m pretty self aware by default so that´s not helping my case here either.

17. ISO #517
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Nice read list indeed, always nice to hear opinions on someone who don´t know as so well.

As for her point against me, it´s a fair one but it´s more about my actual personality (as was Rev´s point againt me earlier) than wolf read but that´s naturally something everyone has to figure out themselves since me saying this ain´t going to change anyone´s mind.

Also, this probably ain´t helping my case but the reason I´m announcing when I´m not around is partly because I was at holidays during our last game and thus posted on differend times than what I could now that I´m bacck to work. This combined to fact that at least in our earlier games, most people were active when I was sleeping and I probably don´t have enough time to fully catch up until after work (so basically after half day at least) which likely becomes a problem at some point. So wanding to establish some kind of time table now rather than getting burned later by other´s expecting answers when I can´t give them. Also, as I admitted earlier, I´m pretty self aware by default so that´s not helping my case here either.
    This post is sus to me for some reason.

18. ISO #518
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#517)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#516)

This post is sus to me for some reason.
    Lol, well I did say it´s not helping my case.

19. ISO #519
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Greydog Software
    I tend to view everyone as neutral until something really catches my attention. Cool to see the read lists so far as my mind doesn't work in that way.

I'm still of the mindset to assume 5 non-town/village. 4 wolves & 1 out there. That being said, I have played a game with distinct factions long ago and could potentially see that or moving that way if there is a recruitment factor at hand.

20. ISO #520
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I tend to view everyone as neutral until something really catches my attention. Cool to see the read lists so far as my mind doesn't work in that way.

I'm still of the mindset to assume 5 non-town/village. 4 wolves & 1 out there. That being said, I have played a game with distinct factions long ago and could potentially see that or moving that way if there is a recruitment factor at hand.
    Anyone you would shoot or give a gun to right now?

21. ISO #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#508)
    Reads list

imarevanent - his playstyle looks pretty aggro, and very straightforward. But his thoughts do seem pretty genuine, it's reasonable to sus paws as a recruiter or at least i see why. I'm inclined to lean town, could be wrong. If there actually does turn out to be recruiters then i might be suspicious of him having TMI, but atm gut says town.

paws - town or deep wolf, thats the question. I would like her to actually hard claim what her role is, instead of being kinda a vague about it. It seems towny to claim d1 like that, i feel like a wolf would be more secretive and mischievous about having such a role. Gun-to-head town.

MLT - such an overconfident tone in their posts. they don't care about waywardson saying they'll vig shoot them, they just respond with "im going to be the one standing if we have a shootout". Either they have a strong defensive role or more likely theyre just confident. I really dont know how to read that. Null read

Destinylives - my instinct at first was "destiny is just town right?" skimming over their posts again, i do get what people are saying about them sounding more reserved than usual. Alot of their posts are pretty neutral. I like the post to Phoenix informing them what happened in the last 10 pages - i only remember townies doing things like that.

waywardson - i have no clue. help me read this guy hes so null to me

phoenix - he has only made a couple posts i think, he did say he was going to be busy before the game started though. And i dont even read people by activity anyway. he has to be null

Anax - i really want to say town here, because mindmeld. I agree with just about everythign they said. I also like the waywardson read, it seems like a genuine vibe read from a townie.

Jaded - they haven't done much, i dont understand their entrance posts. Oh yea, they said about their role being modifiable or something? and i still dont understand what that means. So i have no clue what to think of jaded.

ignoramous - i like his avatar. that is all really, hasn't done anything particularly towny.

Lukess - the things he has done are indeed questionable. I am also weary of how easy it is for people to jump on him though. I want to know, did something happen in his last game that has put him on edge this game? Like a really bad mislynch? I know he has done weird things and he's oddly defensive, but its possible he is town too. He's worried about being pushed, the question is why.

Zergon - this is going to sound weak but i am sus of people who make a lot of their content about the fact that they are not able to generate content. As wolf i tend to do this for example "i won't be around at this time and this time" and zergon is kind of doing that a lot. Maybe thats just because he actually is busy though. Apart from that, i dont agree with a lot of their points or maybe misunderstanding. I think there is scum equity here, but im not sure.

Leionhart - also pretty aggressive towards the lukess thing, i didnt agree with things they were saying. Idk though, null read.

p4rk - null

Fable - he is generating a surprising amount of thoughts, considering its d1. He does contribute day 1, he just seems to have a lot of depth to his thought in those last few posts - town fable? its hard to tell. if scum have multiple factions, my town read becomes weaker.

V98, emark and darr I have not seen yet
    Regarding the bolded as nobody has answered you yet, lukesss survived and won as town in the last game but he spent most of the game defending scum and was unfortunate to have some really bad reads. He defended three different scum members basically. We'll see how his reads are this time.

Almost sleep time for me guys.

22. ISO #522
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Greydog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#519)

I'll hand a gun to Destiny and Rev at this point.

Not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

23. ISO #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#522)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#519)

I'll hand a gun to Destiny and Rev at this point.

Not ready to pull the trigger just yet.
    Thanks for that. I'll try to use it wisely but like you I'm not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger yet. At some point decisions will have to be made though.

Really sleep time for me now, struggling to keep my eyes open.

24. ISO #524
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Just got up and the internet issues seem to have taken care of themselves(I unplugged the modem and the router to reboot both. But fell asleep while they were rebooting.)

Looks like no one is around atm, so I'll go back and comment on things that I feel like.

25. ISO #525
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#449)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#448)
    My internet is bugging.
    Likely story
    Not sure if this is meant jokingly or not, but if not then wtf? You going to question ppl leaving to sleep or go to work also?

26. ISO #526
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#521)
    Regarding the bolded as nobody has answered you yet, lukesss survived and won as town in the last game but he spent most of the game defending scum and was unfortunate to have some really bad reads. He defended three different scum members basically. We'll see how his reads are this time.

Oof, thats unlucky. I had a wolf as my top town read last game too, and was the only one defending them at one point. I did at least figure the other 2 out. Townies can be wrong, its not a big deal as long as people realise it's a townie who is wrong. It goes back to that TWTBAW thing. It's unlikely a wolf blatantly defends teammates.

27. ISO #527
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#454)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#452)
    I'm shooting:

1) Paws - with vampires there is a decent possibility of recruiting. Especially given Jaded's revelation. Someone with the ability to frame seems built for it. Day 1 I'm shooting this slot hoping there are limited slots that could be recruited.

I could cop out and just say Jaded but...

2) Zergon - he's been a little to agreeable to everything thus far. Is he trying to be non-confrontational to blend in? His response to who he'd give him to was to safe for my tastes. It's early day 1, really no need to be worries how your choices look.

Giving a gun to:

Bunny - of the new people she seems more town to me. I would give to someone who might have a fresher read on us and is reacting without our own meta on each other.

P4rk - gut, really. But getting a similar vibe from him as all the other games
    Solid choices. Thanks.

I don't think recruitment is supported by modbot though. But I guess we will find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellshock70 (#151)
    Just a quick announcement before the game officially begins:

A couple roles had errors but nothing that can't be taken care of manually. Depending on the nature of the ability you may not even notice but if you normally would I will either make an in-thread announcement or do so by pm, whichever is appropriate. There are 3 other manual abilities in game that adds some more flavor.

And of course everything you don't understand will be explained at the end.

Have fun.

Vampire the Masquerade was owned by White Wolf which was acquired by Paradox. It has spawned numerous rpg's covering a variety of genres and time periods. (Modern and Dark Ages with a biblical origin myth originating with Caine) This includes tabletop, video games, live action role playing and a card game originated by Wizards of the Coast
    Not sure what hellshock meant by this but he states here that at least some things will be handled manually in this game. So I am not sure what to expect as far as that is concerned. So not sure things can be dismissed at this time.

28. ISO #528
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Oof, thats unlucky. I had a wolf as my top town read last game too, and was the only one defending them at one point. I did at least figure the other 2 out. Townies can be wrong, its not a big deal as long as people realise it's a townie who is wrong. It goes back to that TWTBAW thing. It's unlikely a wolf blatantly defends teammates.
    lukess is generally TWTBAW as either alignment, so it is relatively NAI for him. Not to say totally dismiss it, but it goes on a game by game basis.

29. ISO #529
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

It was during all that Lukess discussion, where you said being hyper self aware is sus and things like that - if you wolf read lukess for that reason thats the type of stuff i disagree with, as well as scum posting unsolicited reads lists to appear town. Thats a half truth imo, as town also post unsolicited reads lists.

I agree on your thoughts about ignoramous

30. ISO #530

"the Tapestry"

temporarily

31. ISO #531
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#455)
    With regards to the bolded, I did enjoy being super confident in the last game and feel that my role also helped with that. Coming at things a little differently here, watching what's going on and thinking about how to best be useful.
    Roles shouldn't determine your confidence in game. Relying on them to help solve a game will get you into trouble. This game is going to be wild. Not sure we can just hold to what is or isnt typical for alignments.

32. ISO #532
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by hellshock70 (#530)
    Jaded can't speak as he is linked to

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    Interesting.

33. ISO #533
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Fable meet Paws.

34. ISO #534
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    If she is going to be framing every night it shoudln't be too dangerous as long as she is forthcoming about her target in the thread the next day. She's either town or it's a daring scum move. One to keep an eye on for sure.
    Well it's out there so we know. Not sure atp which alignment, but not having to guess what happened after a miselimination is a plus.

35. ISO #535
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Is the WWS/Paws thing normal? I'm not used to WWS being that aggressive off the bat and it's weirding me out but curious if there's meta there I'm unaware of.
    Meta.

36. ISO #536
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also regarding the pregame stuff it's silly to suggest it can't be used when people were talking about game related things and knew their roles by then so ofc pregame posts are able to be AI.
    It was to make a point. Things shouldn't change just because we changed to the MU site to host our games. Traditionally nothing could be talked about regarding in game stuff until the game officially started. It's things that will be discussed post game. Like I said I don't expect the game stuff to be ignored.
    It will be addressed in the future. Nothing else to be said atp.

37. ISO #537
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    lukes is gonna be that player that's tonally pure but then everything they say is gonna make me second guess that read so that's fun.
    Fable meet lukess.

38. ISO #538
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#462)
    Paws said she feels like Wayward always picks on her for something and they had a little quarrel as scummates in the last game.
    It wasn't a little quarrel. It was me trying to help her and her making it about more than it was.

39. ISO #539
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#466)
    I like the villagery term. I'm not too gun jumpy right now but of course that may change later on in the game. Waiting for EP to check in now.
    Are you two teamed? You seem to do this with ppl you are teamed with.

40. ISO #540
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    She is generally in the top quarter no matter the alignment. So yes.

41. ISO #541
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#526)

lukess is generally TWTBAW as either alignment, so it is relatively NAI for him. Not to say totally dismiss it, but it goes on a game by game basis.
    oh yikes on reading him then

42. ISO #542
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    It´s basically the post I quoted below that made me suspect Destiny. Asking if Paws need yo use framer every night felt like role fishing as the answer reveals more on her role and I feel that she already given more info on her role than we should expect at this point. And yes, it could be just genuine trying to solve why that ability is there but it did strike me as bit suspicious.
    Oh okay. tbh, not unlike what I would have asked if I had been paying attention to the pregame.
    I was thinking you were going to comment on the fact that he feels significantly different than the last game.

43. ISO #543
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.

44. ISO #544
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#528)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#526)

oh yikes on reading him then
    Yes it is tricky.

45. ISO #545

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    (As you can see, it was a short link.)

46. ISO #546
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.
    Oh man. This is going to be different isnt it?

47. ISO #547
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    What does it mean?

48. ISO #548
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#449)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#448)
    My internet is bugging.
    Likely story
    Not sure if this is meant jokingly or not, but if not then wtf? You going to question ppl leaving to sleep or go to work also?
    It was a joke

49. ISO #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#543)
    (This is from the Tapestry, in case that wasn't clear.)

50. ISO #550
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#547)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#545)

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    What does it mean?
    LOL at you thinking I know!