1. ISO #551
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    This is weird idk how to quote on mobile

OK and what brought Bunny over here? I suppose you have both played games with Wayward on here before, right? Have you been playing for long? Just want to be welcoming and get to know our new players.
    Talon shared the sign ups and the game looked like it needed filling. Also I liked the flavour indeed. I'm making the most of being able to play Mafia rn before uni starts again. I also wanted to play with a new community tbh, it's kind of refreshing
    Well we are glad to have you.

2. ISO #552
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Even though I said I'm working with a blank slate cuz i don't know anyone's meta, I can make a read list soon
    These are the best kind. No meta to get in the way.

3. ISO #553
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#483)
    So Paw claims framer
    Luke claims his role would look bad if investigated
    => i don’t like how people are diffusing the idea that cops result will be bad.

I will be less active than last game as long as there is less material to work with (we had plenty starting day 1).

Although if i had to say one thing right now: i have a scummy vibe from Wayward. I played twice with you now, and you play the same way i feel.

And a towny vibe from Rev. I liked his vampire idea.

I need more time to analyse new players. I feel Fable is strong enough to play town and mafia the same way.
    Now answer this honestly, have you ever played with me as a villager?
    So how do you know the difference?

4. ISO #554
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by hellshock70 (#530)
    Jaded can't speak as he is linked to

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    Hmm, guess that answers that modifiers without abilities question? Now we just need to figure if this is town or not...

5. ISO #555
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#548)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#449)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#448)
    My internet is bugging.
    Likely story
    Not sure if this is meant jokingly or not, but if not then wtf? You going to question ppl leaving to sleep or go to work also?
    It was a joke
    Ok then.

6. ISO #556
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#554)

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    Hmm, guess that answers that modifiers without abilities question? Now we just need to figure if this is town or not...
    This doesn't appear to be affected by the modifiers I have, which only look like they'd work on night actions.

7. ISO #557
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#547)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#545)

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    (As you can see, it was a short link.)
    What does it mean?
    LOL at you thinking I know!
    come on man. I was hoping it was role related and you could shed some light. lol

8. ISO #558
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#543)
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.
    (This is from the Tapestry, in case that wasn't clear.)
    Oh goodie, we needed riddles to make this interesting.

9. ISO #559
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Paws; Paws7297; PrincessPawprints
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The vet just called us and gave us the option to euthanize the dog now, because they don't think she's going to make it through the surgery.

10. ISO #560
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    This doesn't appear to be affected by the modifiers I have, which only look like they'd work on night actions.
    I was assuming that would have been a way for you to get those night actions but maybe not.

11. ISO #561
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#485)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#484)
    So Paw claims framer

I will be less active than last game as long as there is less material to work with (we had plenty starting day 1).

Although if i had to say one thing right now: i have a scummy vibe from Wayward. I played twice with you now, and you play the same way i feel.

I need more time to analyse new players. I feel Fable is strong enough to play town and mafia the same way.
    Hello!!
    Can you explain which of Wayward's posts feel scummy/why Wayward's vibe is scummy?
    I worry that if he gives away his scumtell here then it would cause Wayward to change his playstyle in future. Maybe it's something to keep an eye on for now.
    He has never played with me as town.

12. ISO #562
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#559)
    The vet just called us and gave us the option to euthanize the dog now, because they don't think she's going to make it through the surgery.
    Sorry to hear that.

13. ISO #563
    So sorry to hear that, Paws. Thinking of you.

14. ISO #564
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#551)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#480)
    This is weird idk how to quote on mobile

OK and what brought Bunny over here? I suppose you have both played games with Wayward on here before, right? Have you been playing for long? Just want to be welcoming and get to know our new players.
    Talon shared the sign ups and the game looked like it needed filling. Also I liked the flavour indeed. I'm making the most of being able to play Mafia rn before uni starts again. I also wanted to play with a new community tbh, it's kind of refreshing
    Well we are glad to have you.
    oh ty

15. ISO #565
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Greydog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#550)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#547)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#545)
    (As you can see, it was a short link.)
    What does it mean?
    LOL at you thinking I know!
    come on man. I was hoping it was role related and you could shed some light. lol
    Yes, we were hoping that some type of information would have been bestowed upon you that could enlighten us. And that was very temporary...

16. ISO #566
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    That´s really bad news, so sorry to hear that.

17. ISO #567
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#560)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#556)

"the Tapestry"

temporarily
    I was assuming that would have been a way for you to get those night actions but maybe not.
    Ohhh... okay, I was assuming they'd all be cryptic messages like that, but you may be right.

18. ISO #568
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.
    wat the $%#! xD

19. ISO #569
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    GDS
    AKA
    rayelek
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#457)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#456)
    I've been trying to figure paws out the past 20 minutes and all I can think of is jester tbh but idk how likely that is for this community. IDK why you start the game like that as wolf but also like their role PM should just tell them what they are?. Kinda just wanna stick them in a box and put them aside and hope it just resolves itself.
    If she is going to be framing every night it shoudln't be too dangerous as long as she is forthcoming about her target in the thread the next day. She's either town or it's a daring scum move. One to keep an eye on for sure.
    Is the WWS/Paws thing normal? I'm not used to WWS being that aggressive off the bat and it's weirding me out but curious if there's meta there I'm unaware of.
    Meta.
    Post in spoilers because it's just to indicate where I've caught up to so far. Wrapping up my lunch break.

Early thoughts:

Regarding Paws' role and some of the other confusion, hellshock indicated either in the sign up thread or in discord, I forget where, that this game would be heavy on flavor. So I'm guessing if we have a town framer, its just because that character would be a framer or something similar, and hellshock wanted them on the town side. Then again, in Discord (last game's graveyard I think), I know hellshock told EP that there would be no "dud" roles and that sounds like a real dud so I'm a bit sus of the claim.

A bit concerned about Bunny, they set us up for an expectation for a townie (detailed read list) and then delivered, but that could easily be a setup from a new player to the group too. Not calling it scummy by any means, and I think the reads are good in general, but easy to fall into a trap of "town would do this" -> does it -> must be town.

Off the cuff, earliest town leans are Bunny, Rev, & Fable. Scum leans are Wayward (more arguing with Paws than wolf investigation), Paws because of slight distrust of her claim, and I can agree on what was being said of Ignoramus having plenty of fluff posts so them too.

Now back to work, but I won't be completely gone.

20. ISO #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Emark (#565)

Yes, we were hoping that some type of information would have been bestowed upon you that could enlighten us. And that was very temporary...

I mean, "What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home." IS information. Enlightening? Not so much...

21. ISO #571
    Bandwagoner
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Greydog Software
    Very sorry to hear that. I've had 4 poochies in my adult life and still have one going. Those decisions are hard and dreaded.

22. ISO #572
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So Paw claims framer

Hello!!
    Can you explain which of Wayward's posts feel scummy/why Wayward's vibe is scummy?
    I worry that if he gives away his scumtell here then it would cause Wayward to change his playstyle in future. Maybe it's something to keep an eye on for now.
    It's still worth sharing, this game is a priority right now and wayward changing his playstyle after is a concern for later
    That's the point. I play the same regardless. For there to be a tell he would have to play with me as both alignments and have something that I do as one and not the other.
    Last game I was a wolf. This game I am a villager. So whatever tell he thinks he has its something I do as either.

23. ISO #573
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#498)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#496)
    Hello!!
    It's still worth sharing, this game is a priority right now and wayward changing his playstyle after is a concern for later
    If he gives it away now then Wayward will be aware of it in this game as well. It's worth keeping an eye on and see if it's a pattern or just a coincidence.
    Lol. You have played way more games with me.

24. ISO #574
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#457)
    If she is going to be framing every night it shoudln't be too dangerous as long as she is forthcoming about her target in the thread the next day. She's either town or it's a daring scum move. One to keep an eye on for sure.
    Is the WWS/Paws thing normal? I'm not used to WWS being that aggressive off the bat and it's weirding me out but curious if there's meta there I'm unaware of.
    Meta.
    Post in spoilers because it's just to indicate where I've caught up to so far. Wrapping up my lunch break.

Early thoughts:

Regarding Paws' role and some of the other confusion, hellshock indicated either in the sign up thread or in discord, I forget where, that this game would be heavy on flavor. So I'm guessing if we have a town framer, its just because that character would be a framer or something similar, and hellshock wanted them on the town side. Then again, in Discord (last game's graveyard I think), I know hellshock told EP that there would be no "dud" roles and that sounds like a real dud so I'm a bit sus of the claim.

A bit concerned about Bunny, they set us up for an expectation for a townie (detailed read list) and then delivered, but that could easily be a setup from a new player to the group too. Not calling it scummy by any means, and I think the reads are good in general, but easy to fall into a trap of "town would do this" -> does it -> must be town.

Off the cuff, earliest town leans are Bunny, Rev, & Fable. Scum leans are Wayward (more arguing with Paws than wolf investigation), Paws because of slight distrust of her claim, and I can agree on what was being said of Ignoramus having plenty of fluff posts so them too.

Now back to work, but I won't be completely gone.
    I gleaned some information from the 'argument.' You have your process, I have mine.

25. ISO #575
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#501)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#491)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#490)
    JFC I'm not reading ten pages of posts. No. Especially when a thirdish of it is pregame and by page five it's still two people arguing over a point I don't care about. Cliff notes of the rest, please?
    I always tend to find it a bit fishy when people show up for the first time literally minutes after being called out. As it's you I'll help you out.

Paws claimed to be a framer.
    lukesss said he's worried about framers as his role could make him look scummy some how.
    Zergon wanted to shoot me because I asked Paws if she has to frame every night or if it was optional. I'm still not sure about the answer here but she did say she wil keep us informed.
    There are some new players. They seem friendly enough.
    Anax said he has a reason to think that Wayward might be scum again as he has a certain scum tell. I said we should keep an eye on that but not reveal it yet.
    lukesss said he has a plan and that involved staying away from the thread for a while.
    The newcomers aren't too sure what to make of Paws and her posting a lot and giving her role away in the pre-game.
    I asked for you to show up and you appeared like magic.
    Sometimes it is just coincidence, my fiend. A touch of insommia today, so to the internet I went.
    So you were lurking?

26. ISO #576
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#502)
    I am a townie, that has a frame night action and am open to the possibility of being a miller due to character flavor. Not understanding why thats hard to figure out.
    I am still trying to figure out what possible reason there should be for a town framer? I am yet to think of one. Which leads me to why would she claim it outright in basically the first post of the pregame to the 2 players that would most suspect her? Add that to the possible hidden miller claim?

27. ISO #577
    Timezone
    Community
    GDS
    AKA
    rayelek
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#543)
    Heck of a thing to miss while I was posting lol.

General questions/theories/speculation about it.

"What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow."

2 trains of thought here. Either the elders said "I remembered tomorrow" or Jaded will remember tomorrow what the Elders said.

Elders not being capitalized makes me think people older, not necessarily leaders, but it's a vampire game so vampires ruled by the oldest is still logical, especially with a small knowledge of the system.

"If the third door is closed, turn around and go home."

This means nothing to me.

28. ISO #578
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

From recent posts im starting to town lean Destiny a little. I mindmeld with some of their posts and they seem genuine enough

29. ISO #579
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#517)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#512)
    And I lost all the multi quotes. Damn phone, I am not gonna go through all that again.

Rev made an interesting point. This could be a hint on why we have a town framer.

Destiny advising that Anax not divulge how he read Outlaw seems like a townie thing to do at first glance.

Ignoramous feels like every post made so far is fluff. Been a bit reliant on emoticons and not words.

Bunny's read list seems interesting. Especially as she doesn't have the bias of the older players with her. Interesting thoughts on Zergon. But I am curious what part of what I said you didn't agree with?
    Somehow, I´m not surprised you finding someone calling me wolfy interesting.

Nice read list indeed, always nice to hear opinions on someone who don´t know as so well.

As for her point against me, it´s a fair one but it´s more about my actual personality (as was Rev´s point againt me earlier) than wolf read but that´s naturally something everyone has to figure out themselves since me saying this ain´t going to change anyone´s mind.

Also, this probably ain´t helping my case but the reason I´m announcing when I´m not around is partly because I was at holidays during our last game and thus posted on differend times than what I could now that I´m bacck to work. This combined to fact that at least in our earlier games, most people were active when I was sleeping and I probably don´t have enough time to fully catch up until after work (so basically after half day at least) which likely becomes a problem at some point. So wanding to establish some kind of time table now rather than getting burned later by other´s expecting answers when I can´t give them. Also, as I admitted earlier, I´m pretty self aware by default so that´s not helping my case here either.
    This post is sus to me for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#518)
    And I lost all the multi quotes. Damn phone, I am not gonna go through all that again.

Rev made an interesting point. This could be a hint on why we have a town framer.

Destiny advising that Anax not divulge how he read Outlaw seems like a townie thing to do at first glance.

Ignoramous feels like every post made so far is fluff. Been a bit reliant on emoticons and not words.

Bunny's read list seems interesting. Especially as she doesn't have the bias of the older players with her. Interesting thoughts on Zergon. But I am curious what part of what I said you didn't agree with?

Nice read list indeed, always nice to hear opinions on someone who don´t know as so well.

As for her point against me, it´s a fair one but it´s more about my actual personality (as was Rev´s point againt me earlier) than wolf read but that´s naturally something everyone has to figure out themselves since me saying this ain´t going to change anyone´s mind.

Also, this probably ain´t helping my case but the reason I´m announcing when I´m not around is partly because I was at holidays during our last game and thus posted on differend times than what I could now that I´m bacck to work. This combined to fact that at least in our earlier games, most people were active when I was sleeping and I probably don´t have enough time to fully catch up until after work (so basically after half day at least) which likely becomes a problem at some point. So wanding to establish some kind of time table now rather than getting burned later by other´s expecting answers when I can´t give them. Also, as I admitted earlier, I´m pretty self aware by default so that´s not helping my case here either.
    Lol, well I did say it´s not helping my case.
    What makes it sus? He answers almost immediately, but there is no follow up from you?

30. ISO #580
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#576)
    I am a townie, that has a frame night action and am open to the possibility of being a miller due to character flavor. Not understanding why thats hard to figure out.
    I am still trying to figure out what possible reason there should be for a town framer? I am yet to think of one. Which leads me to why would she claim it outright in basically the first post of the pregame to the 2 players that would most suspect her? Add that to the possible hidden miller claim?
    One thing that came into my mind is maybe there is a wolf recluse and she can make wolf team harder to figure out who that person is? If she is town framer that also means there´s likely non-town aligment cop somewhere and outside of finding third party or recluse that doesn´t have much use either.

31. ISO #581
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I tend to view everyone as neutral until something really catches my attention. Cool to see the read lists so far as my mind doesn't work in that way.

I'm still of the mindset to assume 5 non-town/village. 4 wolves & 1 out there. That being said, I have played a game with distinct factions long ago and could potentially see that or moving that way if there is a recruitment factor at hand.
    I generally start this way. It is up to the players to move themselves up or down. I look to build town, and box the wolves in.

32. ISO #582
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#579)

What makes it sus? He answers almost immediately, but there is no follow up from you?
    I said it just feels sus. I had no reasoning. It just gives me a bad vibe.

33. ISO #583
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    One thing that came into my mind is maybe there is a wolf recluse and she can make wolf team harder to figure out who that person is? If she is town framer that also means there´s likely non-town aligment cop somewhere and outside of finding third party or recluse that doesn´t have much use either.
    I'm not a wolf. So come uo with some theories surrounded my town alignment lol.

34. ISO #584
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Well in a masquerade theme like this manipulative roles such as a framer do make sense, it could pass as a townie role imo. I don't have any complex theories beyond that because who knows honestly ^

35. ISO #585
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#583)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#580)
    I didn´t say you are the wolf, just that maybe there´s wolf recluse around and your role might make it harder for wolf team to figure who the recluse are or maybe even make them think that townie is wolf if they happen to aligment cop your frame target.

36. ISO #586
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#582)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#579)

I said it just feels sus. I had no reasoning. It just gives me a bad vibe.
    Saying it with no followup is suss. It is like throwing shade without backing up the reasoning. He was just giving the reasoning why he wouldnt be around. Most players on GDS do that. Especially if it is different than the normal times that they usually post.

37. ISO #587
    Timezone
    Community
    GDS
    AKA
    rayelek
    Pronouns
    Forgot to add earlier, leaning 6 non-town if there is 1 wolf team, 5 and 1 SK. Last game was 18 players, 4 wolves and 1 SK with lots of protection, and town only lost 3 the whole game, 1 of whom suicide bombered.

If more than 1 wolf team, I wouldn't guess higher than 8 non-town. If they don't kill each other, then town is at a huge disadvantage really fast.

38. ISO #588
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I am trying, but having a harder time doing that from a town pov.

39. ISO #589
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I didn´t say you are the wolf, just that maybe there´s wolf recluse around and your role might make it harder for wolf team to figure who the recluse are or maybe even make them think that townie is wolf if they happen to aligment cop your frame target.
    Oh my bad

40. ISO #590
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Early reads non elimination pile-Bunny, Rev, zergon, Fable

41. ISO #591
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#589)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#585)
    Oh my bad
    It´s fine, I know my thought process is hard to follow occasionally.

42. ISO #592
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself

I mean, "What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home." IS information. Enlightening? Not so much...
    Is the "tapstry" something you can interact with freely, or something that you have little or no control over?
    How does this work?

43. ISO #593
    After sleeping on it, I'm super wary of MLT.

44. ISO #594
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#593)
    Why?

45. ISO #595
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#594)
    Why?
    Her hints so far are close to mine.

46. ISO #596
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#595)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#594)
    Why?
    Her hints so far are close to mine.
    Fair enough, won´t question that further then.

47. ISO #597
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Oh my bad
    Part of it is that I didnt know what recluse meant.

48. ISO #598
    Banned
    Community
    GreyDogSoftware
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The vet just called us and Daisy made it through the surgery, and we can pick her uo around 6pm est.

Not in the clear yet though. And she still will have less than 6 months to live.

49. ISO #599
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#597)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#591)
    Oh my bad
    Part of it is that I didnt know what recluse meant.
    That´s fair, I wouldn´t know either if Waywards game didn´t have one.

50. ISO #600
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#570)

Is the "tapstry" something you can interact with freely, or something that you have little or no control over?
    How does this work?
    No control - just got a message saying I'd been muted, another saying I'd been unmuted, and a third telling me to post that in the thread. Possibly a once a day thing? But that's a complete guess.