Results 2,251 to 2,298 of 2298

Thread: Dark Reflections (Vampire the Masquerade) Day 3
Day 3 

1. ISO #2251
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Unsure why 'm on luke POE but i don't care.

2. ISO #2252
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I just don't think she has done anything towny

3. ISO #2253
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#2051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#543)
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#2046)
    Latest from Tapestry: "The shroud is rended, the veil is torn, fortitude is down, death forsworn. Masquerade is broken... the prince did call... you missed the door and hit the wall... bloodhunt begins... for all."
    1st Tapestry, most recent.

Wanted to point out the part from the first about the third door being closed, and then in the latest, missed the door and hit the wall. Not what it means but that sounds extra ominous.

The part about the Masquerade being broken, that implies that we are indeed facing human hunters, or that humans now know vampires exist in some way.

I'm wondering about the Prince. Gonna give that some thought/research.
    Do you have any idea what alignment the human hunters would be, and if the vampires are of any alignment?
    ( i need to check my character i actually dont know if he's a vampire or not)
    Wait @Darr @Jaded I found something. Since you mentioned, i looked up the prince. Good call on your part, how did you know?

The wiki says:

"The prince holds authority over unlife and Final Death by virtue of the Traditions. These rights usually include:

Allotting hunting grounds;
    Declaration or revocation of Elysium;
    Granting authority to sire new vampires;
    Punishment for violating the Traditions, mainly the Masquerade;
    Calling a Blood Hunt."
    And Jaded's quote mentions that the blood hunt begins. So is the prince a recruiter, and they have now recruited at least 2 people? The wiki says he can sire new vampires - looks an awful lot like a recruiter.

So any cops should be wary of their early checks, as alignments of people might be changing.

4. ISO #2254
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The blood hunt probably means there's going to be more night kills from now on.

5. ISO #2255
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    In all honesty, I thought that the blood hunt would mean that the Vampires would get a night kill ability
    I checked the wiki for the roles involving vampires and noticed that the Vampire Lord doesn't have a night kill ability

6. ISO #2256
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The punishment and breaking of the masquerade, for not following traditions, is also because of the Prince.

The prince is associated with the "carmilla" or something, which is 6 or 7 clans which enforce the Masquerade. The clans include:
    brujah - Destinylives
    gangrel
    malkavian - Jaded
    nosferatu - Emark
    tremere
    toreador
    Ventrue

I'm inclined to think these clans are actually town, or the majority of them. I could be wrong, but every town flip has been from one of these clans and I read Jaded town. I also belong to one of these clans.

But i think Darr is right, there is a human mob out there;
    Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Fandom
    Founders began openly rallying support for a coalition to protect vampires from the dangers of roving anarchs, the invading Assamites, and the increasingly dangerous mortal mobs.[2][3][4]

7. ISO #2257
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#2255)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2254)
    In all honesty, I thought that the blood hunt would mean that the Vampires would get a night kill ability
    I checked the wiki for the roles involving vampires and noticed that the Vampire Lord doesn't have a night kill ability
    Do you have a link? im not sure what the vampire lord is

8. ISO #2258
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

9. ISO #2259
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i'm not 100% what the alignment of the prince is and if there even is one but it looks like they would have recruitment abilities or something.

also;
    Blood Hunt is an order given by a Camarilla official, calling for the destruction of another vampire. When such order is given by a Sabbat official, the procedure is called a "Wild Hunt" instead.
    I think this just means there will be more kills ahead, or perhaps it goes back to the ITA window we had.

10. ISO #2260
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    So actually I think the Blood hunt is the ITA.

As far as reads go

Anax - I mindmeld with them a lot, but i'm not sure he's town per se. if you were pointing a gun to my head i'd say town. Wouldn't want them lynched today.
    Darr - I haven't been paying much attention to him honestly, all the post that stuck out have been set up related. Null until i do an ISO. I like his posts though.
    Eternalphoenix - some of his frustration (like struggling to get reads d1 because of high posters) and his post about needing to lynch to figure out the game seem towny. GTH town.
    Fable - I do like a lot of his points, but he hasn't posted around the time ive posted so it's hard to get a read on him. It's probably in his scum range to make the posts he has easily. But he is saying things town fable would say. So idk...
    Hydre - His ITA shots look scummy. His posts since D2 have been very weird too. He seems to be withholding information. Paws's posts make me want to read this slot as town though. Is he town that just looks incredibly scummy or legit just scum? I have seen town forget to do a night action before.
    Ignoramous - I read him as town yesterday for his cluelessness. I believe his town JOAT claim.
    Rev - Claiming 1 shot miller is sus, but the context which he claimed is not. Its weird for scum to claim that out of nowhere. Is he town? not sure
    Jaded - Towny posts, and i thought the tapestry was scum targeting jaded at first to silence them and town read her for that reason. Now i think its linked to their own role. I think the push on lukess is genuine, and theyre not withholding any info they are getting. Town
    Leionhart - this slot is tricky to read. I have no idea, could go either way.
    Lukess - full of contradictions, lying about their role. It doesnt look good. But targeting Hyd's slot n1 does look good on them. They did sus paws d1, and it makes sense for a townie to target them with a roleblock. I'd guess town?
    MLT - Said plenty about this slot. Scum.
    Sometimessomone - Barely any info but i'd guess town. The first post about not wanting to be NKd seemed like town paranoia. Even though its weird cuz V98 was like the least likely NK candidate. I hope this slot resolves itself, otherwise just hoping im right and its town.
    Wayward- Town? I've been mindmelding with him a bit. Its hard to call someone scum if theyre coming to the same conclusions i am coming to at every turn.
    Zergon - town. The reads and content are in depth and have a natural flow. Seems genuinely town.

So in short, the town circle is: Zergon, WWS, ignoramous, jaded. Weaker town reads are Rev, lukess, hydre, maybe anax.

The rest: darr, fable, leion, sometimessomone, EP, and MLT as a scum lean.

This feels a bit wrong, like im town clearing too many people. But oh well

11. ISO #2261
    Bandwagoner
    Community
    GDS
    Sometimessomone - Barely any info but i'd guess town. The first post about not wanting to be NKd seemed like town paranoia. Even though its weird cuz V98 was like the least likely NK candidate. I hope this slot resolves itself, otherwise just hoping im right and its town.
    In the old GDS games, I was one of the front runners for "Going to die first" pretty much every game. There were a couple of us it wouldn't be uncommon to see 3-4 people target early nights.

If it's a game where the roles are themed around members of the community. Then I'm killed N1 by whoever has me as a role.

12. ISO #2262
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by SometimesSomeone (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2260)
    In the old GDS games, I was one of the front runners for "Going to die first" pretty much every game. There were a couple of us it wouldn't be uncommon to see 3-4 people target early nights.

If it's a game where the roles are themed around members of the community. Then I'm killed N1 by whoever has me as a role.
    Why, were you considered a high threat to scum when you're town?

13. ISO #2263
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#2213)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2118)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#2108)
    In particular, "I know my role is good." Seriously? In a game with power levels like this, you're thinking of a one-shot choice between roleblocking and jailkeeping as good? Also, I'm lost as to why you're now vanilla if you had 2 of each of those.
    Me and you both are confused. The action had very little to do with why I thought I was powerful. The four ninjas was more of a reason than that. And the BPV.
    Still not sure how you convinced yourself you were vanilla after one power usage.

@WaywardSon I did answer, posts are just flying fast and furious and it got left on the last page.
    @EternalPhoenix not sure what this is in reference to?
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2095)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2060)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#2007)
    Why would town allow p4rk to lie like that?
    That game where p4rk was Lovers or Masons with the Cop. Buffer zone between the results gained and the actual gainer. They literally said this in the last day phase somewhere. So it's one of two things. Either someone's seeing the flip and going oh crap oh crap oh crap I screwed up or they're just as nontown as they were. The latter is probably more likely but I don't want to ignore the former, you know?
    The thing is, p4rk was neighbor not mason so he shouldn´t know other neighbor(s) aligment and I doubt it came up because why would anyone reveal in neighbor chat that they are non-town unless they sure the other is as well? So that and the sleeper (which makes me think sleeper agent) makes me think he´s neighbor was probably town (or wolf or both if there´s more than one) rather than the SK. Also, I was the one who talked about that with p4rk as I was the cop/mason you mentioned in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#2022)
    I think most likely is p4rk told the truth about getting the results passively. Reading Assamite (Banu Haqim) on the clan wiki, they want to help humans acheive their destinies, and what better way to do that than by knowing what they can do.

Starting out today with this:
    @Leionhart any thoughts on why there was only 1 kill? Any big plans last night?
    @Hydreigon25 after seeing the flip by p4rk, do you think it was worth following the red check? Did you frame anyone last night?

And how did we let someone who just found a red result die?
    So you think p4rk actually got that result instead of someone giving it to him even though there´s nothing on his role card that suggest him having that type of ability? Not saying you are wrong, it is the most logical explantion for this as there´s no way that result was just a guess so either someone has that ability or someone outed his/her role to him and they made that result up (doubt on the ladder since would be pretty low chance that MLT just happened to check the same person). Interesting note is that p4rk lied about his clan, he said it was Ravnos instead of Assaminate. I have no idea of this game so not sure if Assaminate would have instantly set alarm bells ringing or is there some other reason why he risked giving false information there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#2029)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#2027)
    I feel like it'd be in better hands if I claimed

I want to know why first?
    First time for me to get this role and I don't know how to use it

I don't know that term. I meant they probably have a discord and there was lots of talking, and they convinced her that they were town and on the same side.
    Yep that's what I was talking about
    I saw others explain it as well

It seems like your half hour has passed. Or was that for show?
    I forgot
    I hard claim Town JOAT (3x Motion Detect, 3x Voyeur, 3x Watcher)
    Interesting, @zergon had something like that last game. Watcher is the strongest version, and each other one is pared back from there. Was it you saying you motion tracked hydreigon n1?
    Yeah, I had similar ability last game.

As for othe stuff, there seems to be plenty of pbv around (and multiple ones on a same person as both p4rk and Emark had 3) so I´d assume both SK and Wolf team have some strongman kills.
    With there being SK and backup SK, what are everyone´s idea of whatever there could be two wolf teams at this point? I´d assume two other non-town would make it way less likely than before.
    I was suggesting p4rk did this thing called lying? I mean, how's his Neighbor gonna know?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#2075)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2026)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#2019)
    Do you think it could be the actual serial killer? If you are an aspiring serial killer it would make sense to hang around the actual thing.
    It could be, but ehhh. Unless hellshock was bootstrapping together a full third faction there isn't a lot of reason to pair the two together. Makes them more likely to work together and get spotted doing so. One flip, and both poof away, done in by town or scum. That is the key up there. Unless hellshock was boostrapping together a third faction.
    I don't understand what you are saying ? How could taking one out reveal them both? It's not like they are lovers? If they were aware of each other, then p4rk was bu meaning he probably couldn't eliminate till the sk was eliminated and he assumed the full role. That is usually how the bu anything works.
    The same way we always seem to nail scum without night results on them? One of the two gets eliminated and flips, an ISO (or something, I don't really know how y'all do it) later "oh, those two were working together. VOTE:ThatGuy". You feeling all right? I keep losing you somehow and it's giving me tiny bits of tinfoil.

@WaywardSon Inside those spoiler tags so this post ain't so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#2223)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2193)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#2188)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2186)
    In-Thread Attack Window

The In-Thread Attack window has ended!
    So that was underwhelming.
    The Matrix dodging didn't thrill you?

@Hydreigon25 Ah, that. Yes. I remember it. Completely unprompted role claim. S'not like Rev.
    Are you saying you found that scummy? He revealed to counter p4rk's claim of being a miller and not knowing it.
    See, that's me being blind to the subtle thing again. Bleh. It's still inconsistent behavior, but if it's what you say it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2233)
    Question why would the neighboured person trust p4rk enough to tell them their result if they were town?

If they were town, they would have outed p4rk for lying in the thread and said they were neighbours.

The person he neighboured probably isn't village... Or maybe he got the info from the tapestry/madness network. Or the serial killer themselves since he's a back up.

I do find MLT pretty sus after all this. Her first post for today looked quite guilty.
    @Bunny So okay, in one of the other games p4rk and Zergon were a Mason pair. Zerg was the cop and p4rk revealed results. I wouldn't put it past p4rk to try and talk his Neighbor into doing that again since it worked so well the first time. It is more likely that said Neighbor is nontown instead and required no convincing, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities.

14. ISO #2264
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2033)
    I think most likely is p4rk told the truth about getting the results passively. Reading Assamite (Banu Haqim) on the clan wiki, they want to help humans acheive their destinies, and what better way to do that than by knowing what they can do.

@Hydreigon25 after seeing the flip by p4rk, do you think it was worth following the red check? Did you frame anyone last night?

I actually forgot to do anything last night
    I think he might be jester now. You can't be that bad.

MLT claims full cop but doesn’t reveal any name day 1, neither day 2…
    We don't need the role, but you could claim someone is town, you know to help town in case you die...

Indre is jester.
    MLT is scum or SK (oh and don’t try the fake red peek on me)

##Vote MLT

PS1: I agree Ignomanus claim is not well played, maybe it’s a fake claim cause he knows his friends have ninja? and he can say he visited them when they performed the kill?

PS2: It seems like i missed the shoutout, hope there will be one for europeans! The fact that you shot me Hydre is not looking good for you. You tried to kill me just cause i asked you some questions??

I'm ready to lynch Indre or MLT (unless some explanations arrive soon).
    Wait what? Since when it has become good idea to out townies you get night result on?

Like if that person would have wanted, he/she could have outed himself/herself at any given time and haven´t chosen not to do so. I see MLT doing what she supposed to do as town, protecting townie and not putting target on his/her head instead of offering another target for night kill. This feels like wolf trying to set up bad lynch, I mean saying she don´t need to out the role just the name feels like purposeful miss direction when the role is already out there. Also, you are agreeing that Ignomanus shouldn´t have outed herself and yet you say that MLT is wolf because she ain´t outing another townie?

I´m willing to change my vote if needed but I put my vote here for time being.
    ##Vote Anaxagore

15. ISO #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2231)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2126)
    In case I die from an ITA: here are my scum and town reads.
    Town:
    WWS
    Leion
    Jaded
    Scum:
    Hyd
    Anax
    Any particular reason why Leion is top three town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2238)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded (#2094)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1136)

What makes you think I'm scum? Everything but one part of my role has been hinted at.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1150)
    I'm not expecting to be. I just know my role is good and am trying to become more of a leader and sparking conversation. As to wanting to appear scummy, I do like it. But I want to appear scummy for things that are actually scummy. Not stuff I do every game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#929)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#928)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#927)
    If you picked up my hints, you woudln't.
    No I still do lol. MLT is acting far from scummy. People don't out themselves day 1 if they are scum. Especially not MLT. Mlt is very withholding and uncooperative as scum.
    Trust me. I have reason to be sus of her until we really figure out power level which is why my role questions are so important. I highly doubt someone has a role super similar to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1273)
    Just want to mention this now: I'm now vanilla. My role itself is not the reason I think I'm valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2065)

My role confused me. It said one-shot but I had 2 uses of each and 4 ninjas. But I wasn't going to sit at home N1 no matter what.
    These quotes are really ringing alarm bells for me.
    Why did you say you were vanilla Lukess? It's a role madness game too imao
    I have Leion as top 3 because I feel he’s been helpful and moved the game along. As for my role: turns out it’s what I thought it was and modbot messed up. I can’t say more until it’s fixed.

16. ISO #2266
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Yeah, good ol' Arrows (his GDS name) is what I refer to as a high value target. Like Destiny, Rev, Too Sweet Spartan, and WaywardSon (Outlaw on GDS). Prominent players with known high skill levels.

17. ISO #2267
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2263)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2110)
    Me and you both are confused. The action had very little to do with why I thought I was powerful. The four ninjas was more of a reason than that. And the BPV.
    Still not sure how you convinced yourself you were vanilla after one power usage.

@WaywardSon I did answer, posts are just flying fast and furious and it got left on the last page.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2011)
    That game where p4rk was Lovers or Masons with the Cop. Buffer zone between the results gained and the actual gainer. They literally said this in the last day phase somewhere. So it's one of two things. Either someone's seeing the flip and going oh crap oh crap oh crap I screwed up or they're just as nontown as they were. The latter is probably more likely but I don't want to ignore the former, you know?
    The thing is, p4rk was neighbor not mason so he shouldn´t know other neighbor(s) aligment and I doubt it came up because why would anyone reveal in neighbor chat that they are non-town unless they sure the other is as well? So that and the sleeper (which makes me think sleeper agent) makes me think he´s neighbor was probably town (or wolf or both if there´s more than one) rather than the SK. Also, I was the one who talked about that with p4rk as I was the cop/mason you mentioned in that game.

So you think p4rk actually got that result instead of someone giving it to him even though there´s nothing on his role card that suggest him having that type of ability? Not saying you are wrong, it is the most logical explantion for this as there´s no way that result was just a guess so either someone has that ability or someone outed his/her role to him and they made that result up (doubt on the ladder since would be pretty low chance that MLT just happened to check the same person). Interesting note is that p4rk lied about his clan, he said it was Ravnos instead of Assaminate. I have no idea of this game so not sure if Assaminate would have instantly set alarm bells ringing or is there some other reason why he risked giving false information there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darr (#2029)
    Interesting, @zergon had something like that last game. Watcher is the strongest version, and each other one is pared back from there. Was it you saying you motion tracked hydreigon n1?

As for othe stuff, there seems to be plenty of pbv around (and multiple ones on a same person as both p4rk and Emark had 3) so I´d assume both SK and Wolf team have some strongman kills.
    With there being SK and backup SK, what are everyone´s idea of whatever there could be two wolf teams at this point? I´d assume two other non-town would make it way less likely than before.
    I was suggesting p4rk did this thing called lying? I mean, how's his Neighbor gonna know?
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2026)
    It could be, but ehhh. Unless hellshock was bootstrapping together a full third faction there isn't a lot of reason to pair the two together. Makes them more likely to work together and get spotted doing so. One flip, and both poof away, done in by town or scum. That is the key up there. Unless hellshock was boostrapping together a third faction.
    I don't understand what you are saying ? How could taking one out reveal them both? It's not like they are lovers? If they were aware of each other, then p4rk was bu meaning he probably couldn't eliminate till the sk was eliminated and he assumed the full role. That is usually how the bu anything works.
    The same way we always seem to nail scum without night results on them? One of the two gets eliminated and flips, an ISO (or something, I don't really know how y'all do it) later "oh, those two were working together. VOTE:ThatGuy". You feeling all right? I keep losing you somehow and it's giving me tiny bits of tinfoil.

@Hydreigon25 Ah, that. Yes. I remember it. Completely unprompted role claim. S'not like Rev.
    Are you saying you found that scummy? He revealed to counter p4rk's claim of being a miller and not knowing it.
    See, that's me being blind to the subtle thing again. Bleh. It's still inconsistent behavior, but if it's what you say it makes sense.
    Question why would the neighboured person trust p4rk enough to tell them their result if they were town?

If they were town, they would have outed p4rk for lying in the thread and said they were neighbours.

The person he neighboured probably isn't village... Or maybe he got the info from the tapestry/madness network. Or the serial killer themselves since he's a back up.

I do find MLT pretty sus after all this. Her first post for today looked quite guilty.
    @Bunny So okay, in one of the other games p4rk and Zergon were a Mason pair. Zerg was the cop and p4rk revealed results. I wouldn't put it past p4rk to try and talk his Neighbor into doing that again since it worked so well the first time. It is more likely that said Neighbor is nontown instead and required no convincing, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities.
    Neighbors wouldn´t know each other´s aligment or at least I didn´t when I was one last game with Darr and Tycke. So even if there would be two non-town neighbors, they likely wouldn´t know it and it would be pretty bold move for either SK or wolf to just outright admit that they not town.

18. ISO #2268
    Bandwagoner
    Community
    GDS

I was over hyped. A

near win as mafia in game 1 made me someone you had to investigate early. (Still think we only lost because the don went out of town but logged in to send his PM and someone metad seeing him online.)

I had a couple of decent town games, and was usually cleared early so I could play freely. I'm hard to figure out because I'm not afraid to flat out lie as a townie to serve whatever means I think best suit the situation.

So I was considered an immediate threat to any side and a must have info on early, despite there being several players better at reads and many better at playing scum.

19. ISO #2269
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2265)
    Town:
    WWS
    Leion
    Jaded
    Scum:
    Hyd
    Anax
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1136)

What makes you think I'm scum? Everything but one part of my role has been hinted at.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1150)
    I'm not expecting to be. I just know my role is good and am trying to become more of a leader and sparking conversation. As to wanting to appear scummy, I do like it. But I want to appear scummy for things that are actually scummy. Not stuff I do every game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#929)
    Trust me. I have reason to be sus of her until we really figure out power level which is why my role questions are so important. I highly doubt someone has a role super similar to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1273)
    Just want to mention this now: I'm now vanilla. My role itself is not the reason I think I'm valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2065)

My role confused me. It said one-shot but I had 2 uses of each and 4 ninjas. But I wasn't going to sit at home N1 no matter what.
    I have Leion as top 3 because I feel he’s been helpful and moved the game along. As for my role: turns out it’s what I thought it was and modbot messed up. I can’t say more until it’s fixed.
    Fair enough on Leion, I have him at neutral, hence why I asked. Good thing the confusion about your role got resolved.

20. ISO #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2269)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2265)
    Town:
    WWS
    Leion
    Jaded
    Scum:
    Hyd
    Anax

Fair enough on Leion, I have him at neutral, hence why I asked. Good thing the confusion about your role got resolved.
    I also never claimed vanilla. At the time, I had a role and couldn't use it anymore.

21. ISO #2271
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12

Ignomanus outed his role, but we ain't sure he 's town.
    And it's even worse cause this is an investigative role.

MLT has the ability to say 2 people are town but she doesn't (i guess if he is town, her second night result was a townie too.
    Sure they may die tonight but townies are gona die whatever happens and as long as they don't claim a really powerfull role, they may not be the priority. If MLT is town, she is the priority kill. So she should speak.

MLT should never have outed her role, but now that she did, she needs to tell us who is town and who is not.
    That's what an investigator is supposed to do.

You lynching me for this reason is very weird. Is MLT your partner?

22. ISO #2272
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2267)
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPhoenix (#2263)

Neighbors wouldn´t know each other´s aligment or at least I didn´t when I was one last game with Darr and Tycke. So even if there would be two non-town neighbors, they likely wouldn´t know it and it would be pretty bold move for either SK or wolf to just outright admit that they not town.
    So p4rk lied in Neighbors Discord, too. A bold choice, but not impossible. Maybe even they both lied to each other if both nontown. In either case (Neighbor being town or nontown) we can easily see they're not coming forward. Looks real bad if town and if nontown, well...

23. ISO #2273
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    if 'm scum/SK with strongman here and i know MLT is really a full cop, she's dead tonight

24. ISO #2274
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12

25. ISO #2275
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2271)
    @zergon,

MLT has the ability to say 2 people are town but she doesn't (i guess if he is town, her second night result was a townie too.
    Sure they may die tonight but townies are gona die whatever happens and as long as they don't claim a really powerfull role, they may not be the priority. If MLT is town, she is the priority kill. So she should speak.

MLT should never have outed her role, but now that she did, she needs to tell us who is town and who is not.

What makes you assume MLT is full time cop and not JOAT with full cop shot, did I miss a role reveal somewhere?
    You were my top wolf read already which you should well know with you trying to shade me day 2 after I gave my read list.

I get the desire to get people of the suspect list but like I said, those persons have option to come out and MLT can confirm what they say. They have chosen not to come out so why should MLT out them and how she´s not doing so is a reason to claim she´s wolf?

And no, I don´t have partners this time, only third time in 9 games when I don´t have any kind of discord chat going on.

26. ISO #2276
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2275)
    @zergon,

What makes you assume MLT is full time cop and not JOAT with full cop shot, did I miss a role reveal somewhere?
    You were my top wolf read already which you should well know with you trying to shade me day 2 after I gave my read list.

I get the desire to get people of the suspect list but like I said, those persons have option to come out and MLT can confirm what they say. They have chosen not to come out so why should MLT out them and how she´s not doing so is a reason to claim she´s wolf?

And no, I don´t have partners this time, only third time in 9 games when I don´t have any kind of discord chat going on.
    Someone saying he is town is different than an invetsigator saying they are...

if you don't understand that, i can't help you

and if i truely wanted to shade you, i would have iso you more carefully.. i already apologised for that little mistake.

27. ISO #2277
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    GDS
    AKA
    rayelek
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    In-Thread Attack Window

Even more underwhelming since I missed it. 2 BPVs gone though, and now it makes sense why there are so many floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2235)

I'm wondering this too. But even if he had doctor protection he would have died anyway if it was a strongman kill. Which is likely.
    Yeah I blanked on strongman there. Need to double check the 1st page, I think strongman might get resolved even before role block/JK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2237)
    What did my elders say? I remembered tomorrow. If the third door is closed, turn around and go home.
    Latest from Tapestry: "The shroud is rended, the veil is torn, fortitude is down, death forsworn. Masquerade is broken... the prince did call... you missed the door and hit the wall... bloodhunt begins... for all."

Wanted to point out the part from the first about the third door being closed, and then in the latest, missed the door and hit the wall. Not what it means but that sounds extra ominous.

The part about the Masquerade being broken, that implies that we are indeed facing human hunters, or that humans now know vampires exist in some way.

Do you have any idea what alignment the human hunters would be, and if the vampires are of any alignment?
    I would guess human hunters would be the wolf team, every dead so far, and every claim has been vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2253)

Wait @Darr @Jaded I found something. Since you mentioned, i looked up the prince. Good call on your part, how did you know?

I guessed based on having played a similar game (vampire the Requiem) made by the same company when I was in HS, but that's over 10 years ago. I catch snippets that sound familiar and check the Wiki.

The wiki says:

"The prince holds authority over unlife and Final Death by virtue of the Traditions. These rights usually include:

Calling a Blood Hunt."
    And Jaded's quote mentions that the blood hunt begins. So is the prince a recruiter, and they have now recruited at least 2 people? The wiki says he can sire new vampires - looks an awful lot like a recruiter.

So any cops should be wary of their early checks, as alignments of people might be changing.
    At this point, guessing the blood hunt was the ITA, or a series of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2256)
    The punishment and breaking of the masquerade, for not following traditions, is also because of the Prince.

The prince is associated with the "carmilla" or something, which is 6 or 7 clans which enforce the Masquerade. The clans include:
    brujah - Destinylives
    gangrel
    malkavian - Jaded
    nosferatu - Emark
    tremere
    toreador
    Ventrue

I'm inclined to think these clans are actually town, or the majority of them. I could be wrong, but every town flip has been from one of these clans and I read Jaded town. I also belong to one of these clans.

Founders began openly rallying support for a coalition to protect vampires from the dangers of roving anarchs, the invading Assamites, and the increasingly dangerous mortal mobs.[2][3][4]
    At least 2 of those clans have also been claimed. Rev's claim was none of those, but it was "clanless" so that doesn't preclude town in my book. For some reason can't see my MU notepad while posting, but I know I have someone down as claiming Ventrue. Ventrue is also what I speculate the Prince would be based on old rpg knowledge.

Also, I am town but not one of those, so I'm thinking it isn't limited to Camarilla vampires, but they are the main town group.

28. ISO #2278
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2276)
    @zergon,

and if i truely wanted to shade you, i would have iso you more carefully.. i already apologised for that little mistake.
    Someone saying he/she is town and investigator confirming that is an option you know. And if they choose rather to stay hidden why should investigator mess their game plan?

That mistake wasn´t the main point of that as I already told you. Even with the mistake, you weren´t particularly wrong with what you said about my reads so the intent is still there.

29. ISO #2279
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    In-Thread Attack Window

Even more underwhelming since I missed it. 2 BPVs gone though, and now it makes sense why there are so many floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2235)

I'm wondering this too. But even if he had doctor protection he would have died anyway if it was a strongman kill. Which is likely.
    Yeah I blanked on strongman there. Need to double check the 1st page, I think strongman might get resolved even before role block/JK.

I would guess human hunters would be the wolf team, every dead so far, and every claim has been vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2253)

I guessed based on having played a similar game (vampire the Requiem) made by the same company when I was in HS, but that's over 10 years ago. I catch snippets that sound familiar and check the Wiki.

The wiki says:

Calling a Blood Hunt."

At this point, guessing the blood hunt was the ITA, or a series of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2256)

brujah - Destinylives
    gangrel
    malkavian - Jaded
    nosferatu - Emark
    tremere
    toreador
    Ventrue

At least 2 of those clans have also been claimed. Rev's claim was none of those, but it was "clanless" so that doesn't preclude town in my book. For some reason can't see my MU notepad while posting, but I know I have someone down as claiming Ventrue. Ventrue is also what I speculate the Prince would be based on old rpg knowledge.

Also, I am town but not one of those, so I'm thinking it isn't limited to Camarilla vampires, but they are the main town group.
    @Darr, did you accidentally disable your note pad (far left in the same line than multi ISO). Happened to me once and took a bit of time to figure that out.

30. ISO #2280
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    "As long as being a suspect (for god knows what reasons) prevents me from dying, i'm fine"

Okay so 'im gona claim town and wait for MLT to say it's true then lol

If things worked this way, everybody would claim town. Who's gona not claim town?

31. ISO #2281
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2280)
    "As long as being a suspect (for god knows what reasons) prevents me from dying, i'm fine"

If things worked this way, everybody would claim town. Who's gona not claim town?
    Sigh, the person who MLT checked night 1 knows he/she has been checked since the role has been posted here but sure, play ignorant.

32. ISO #2282
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12

it should appear this way:

Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2276)
    @zergon,

Someone saying he/she is town and investigator confirming that is an option you know. And if they choose rather to stay hidden why should investigator mess their game plan?

That mistake wasn´t the main point of that as I already told you. Even with the mistake, you weren´t particularly wrong with what you said about my reads so the intent is still there.

As long as being a suspect (for god knows what reasons) prevents me from dying, i'm fine

33. ISO #2283
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2281)

Sigh, the person who MLT checked night 1 knows he/she has been checked since the role has been posted here but sure, play ignorant.
    this one could yes, but MLT claimed full cop so there is a 2nd one.

34. ISO #2284
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    MLT is probably gona die tonight, so she should speak up.
    End of the story.

35. ISO #2285
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    As long as she doesn't and /or my vote is not needed to hammer Hydreigon, my vote will remain on MLT

36. ISO #2286
    Bandwagoner
    Community
    GDS
    So, you want her to expose town and paint a target on their backs as well as hers.

37. ISO #2287
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2283)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2281)

this one could yes, but MLT claimed full cop so there is a 2nd one.
    Again, did she claim full cop? I know she said she used full cop night 1 but did she actually claim full cop because if not she could easily be joat as well and that's the assumption I have.

Also, how's lynching a supposed full cop is a good idea in the first place for town?

38. ISO #2288
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Well if she's joat i'm waiting for her to say it but for now i assume shs's full cop.
    Full cop is usually a scum role.

39. ISO #2289
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    And sometimesomeone she already have a target on her back if she is not scum

40. ISO #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2289)
    And sometimesomeone she already have a target on her back if she is not scum
    So we should lynch her?

41. ISO #2291
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    If she doesn't come and say something, yes

42. ISO #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2291)
    So we should lynch a cop who has info that could lead to catching scum lying about results later?

43. ISO #2293
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Good luck trying to makr me appear as someone stupid

44. ISO #2294
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#2264)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2033)

I actually forgot to do anything last night
    I think he might be jester now. You can't be that bad.

MLT claims full cop but doesn’t reveal any name day 1, neither day 2…
    We don't need the role, but you could claim someone is town, you know to help town in case you die...

Indre is jester.
    MLT is scum or SK (oh and don’t try the fake red peek on me)

##Vote MLT

PS1: I agree Ignomanus claim is not well played, maybe it’s a fake claim cause he knows his friends have ninja? and he can say he visited them when they performed the kill?

PS2: It seems like i missed the shoutout, hope there will be one for europeans! The fact that you shot me Hydre is not looking good for you. You tried to kill me just cause i asked you some questions??

I'm ready to lynch Indre or MLT (unless some explanations arrive soon).
    Wait what? Since when it has become good idea to out townies you get night result on?

Like if that person would have wanted, he/she could have outed himself/herself at any given time and haven´t chosen not to do so. I see MLT doing what she supposed to do as town, protecting townie and not putting target on his/her head instead of offering another target for night kill. This feels like wolf trying to set up bad lynch, I mean saying she don´t need to out the role just the name feels like purposeful miss direction when the role is already out there. Also, you are agreeing that Ignomanus shouldn´t have outed herself and yet you say that MLT is wolf because she ain´t outing another townie?

I´m willing to change my vote if needed but I put my vote here for time being.
    ##Vote Anaxagore
    The more "ICs" town have, the easier it is to narrow down the wolves by PoE

45. ISO #2295
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Im not saying MLT outing people's roles is a good idea, but if you have a green check on someone you should say they are town. And yeah that puts the townies in danger but by not saying anything you're playing this game where most people are in the grey area, both town and mafia included. How is that going to help us catch wolves?

46. ISO #2296
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#2288)
    Well if she's joat i'm waiting for her to say it but for now i assume shs's full cop.
    Full cop is usually a scum role.
    How much experience you have on full cops and how often they have been wolf? Asking this since I have seen full cop once and that was town joat. Also, the advantage that full cop has over role one is that you get aligment as well right? That doesn't sound something that wolfs would really need since they know who's on their side unless there's recluse. So is it mainly considered wolf because of how powerful that ability would be as town or what's tje reasoning you think it's mostly wolf?

47. ISO #2297
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2292)
    So we should lynch a cop who has info that could lead to catching scum lying about results later?
    why does having info matter if she's not sharing it? imo
    town clears are just as useful as red checks

48. ISO #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#2297)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#2292)
    why does having info matter if she's not sharing it? imo
    town clears are just as useful as red checks
    That info could be used to catch a lie later.