Day 2 

1. ISO #1451
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1371)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1368)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1366)
    Explain.
    I checked Paws/Hydre last night. I saw motion being detected around him. Your claim adds up. I was going to write "Lukes truthful", but my efforts have been wasted.
    I think you're lying or something went wrong. I am 99% sure I used ninja last night.
    If Jaded's message was about you, do you think you were only popular cuz of one person's visit? Perhaps more than one person visited you and ignoramous detected them. Mind you im taking everything people are saying at face value here
    Look at p#1449, please

2. ISO #1452
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Maybe Luke is popular in the way that he has many votes?
    Is it supported by Modbot?

3. ISO #1453
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1374)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1370)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1335)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1331)
    Morning, going to catch up but before that, there´s few questions from last day phase directed my way so going to answer them before reading what have happened this day phase.

I can´t be 100% sure Paws/Hydreigon25 is town but that was my strongest town lean at the end of day 1. What makes you think Hydreigon25 wouldn´t be town?

Well I didn't have them as a town lean. So that to start. I would like to ask Hydreigon25 questions and see if I can separate Paws from the slot and get a better read on it.

What are your criteria you are using? Low posting?

Low amound of content and game forwarding in general but other than ignoramus, low post count was certainly a factor.

Ok based on the above stated criteria, what is your assessment of Jaded, EP, v98, Emark, and Rev?

You would say that. You do understand that ninga is a mafia modifier normally right?

Normally yes, but in all honesty, considering what we know already, I wouldn´t put too much stock on what is normally wolf/town ability as far as this game goes.
    I understand that. I was just pointing it out.

Now a question for you, as you stated on D1 you would shoot Destiny in Paws's exercise, to which he mentioned a few times in posts later. What do you think the odds are that he named you as his target with the vengeful part of his role?
    And if not you, who do you feel it might have been and why?
    Fair on Paws/Hydreigon, would kind of like to know why you didn´t have Paws as town lean but going to leave that at least until you short out things with Hydreigon.

Jaded I have town lean, he´s being pretty helpful with his role so far and that´s town sign as far as I´m concerned even iif that modifier part makes me bit wary.

Rev I have slight town lean, though he´s last post about Darr makes me question him a bit mainly because he claims town should ask questions and i don´t really remember him doing that a whole lot so felt like shading to me. Need to ISO him to get better picture though so would say town for now. Also, if you meant to ask what´s the differene between Rev and other lower post count players, I find that whenever Rev posts he has really good points and tend to look things on bit differend angles than most of us and thus helps forward the game more than other similar style players.

EP, Emark and V98 are still all on not posting much or forward the game much boat, although for the first two, that´s normal and for what I gathered on V98, that would leikyl be normal for him as well, at least this early in the game.

On your Destiny question (and leaving out the fact that I´m not dead), I would need to ISO him to see if he suspected me but I don´t at least recall anything that would have made me think that way. He gave his answer to me concerning that post that made me suspect him and I answered that I still would shoot him until I find better target but said that I usually find him as suspect early on and wouldn´t be ready to pull the trigger yet. I don´t recall us interacting much after that so I would assume that situation was kind of dropped at least for the time being.

As for who I thing he might have targeted, I need to ISO him first and will give you answer after I done so (will also look if that would chance my answer on the question of Destiny suspecting me). Anotehr question would be did Destiny even set-up vengeaful? I don´t recall seeing him as vig so I´m not sure how trigger happy he would be so I would consider option that he didn´t set that up (assuming it would need to be set up in the first place and isn´t always targeted on someone). He was night vig after all and as far as we know there´s only one shot other than kill on Destiny so does that mean that he didn´t use either vengeful or vig or was one of them blocked or protected by someone else and we just don´t know about it?

Guess there´s also question I would like to ask. Considering that we didn´t get any shot was fired messages during previous games despite night kills being blocked, what is the circumstances that generate that kind of message? BPV? somethink else?
    The thread summary says the shot was a revenge shot. So therefor it was Destiny's vengeful ability.
    Zergon's long post here is pinging me a little and idk why. It's so wishy washy, and just words. Nothing has any true conviction in it. There's a lot of "i've got to go ISO that" which if the present wasnt a good time to do it, fair enough, but that along with the other reasons is pingy.

4. ISO #1454
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1451)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1447)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1371)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1368)
    I checked Paws/Hydre last night. I saw motion being detected around him. Your claim adds up. I was going to write "Lukes truthful", but my efforts have been wasted.
    I think you're lying or something went wrong. I am 99% sure I used ninja last night.
    If Jaded's message was about you, do you think you were only popular cuz of one person's visit? Perhaps more than one person visited you and ignoramous detected them. Mind you im taking everything people are saying at face value here
    Look at p#1449, please
    So you saw motion around Hydra's slot? oops sorry, got that mixed up.
    I guess my point still stands, a couple people maybe visited paws/hydra's slot.

5. ISO #1455
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    From this day phase i kind think Ignoramous and Lukess are village.
    Ignoramous because he seems so clueless and alone, like i have a hard time believing he's in a wolf chat. He's on his own whether thats town (with no neighbours, no masons etc) or indie 3P.

Lukess because targeting paws/hydra's slot seems pointless if mafia. And then shading the slot after seeing no NK from night 1, seems like such a towny thing to do.

Unfortunately this means a lot of the mafia are deep wolfing.

6. ISO #1456
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1452)
    thats a good point

7. ISO #1457
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    The fact that WWS did the same things as me after seeing the info from night 1 like ISOing destiny and having the same thought about Ignoramous's motion detecting, makes me think he is town too

8. ISO #1458
    Timezone
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    thats a good point
    ???
    I checked the vote counts from D1
    Haven't seen him have more than one vote, which only came from me

9. ISO #1459
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1456)
    thats a good point
    ???
    I meant that his voting power is superior to 1.

10. ISO #1460
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominating 12
    I also think there was another shot last night.
    With 18 players, there is no way there is only one scum team.

11. ISO #1461
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#1439)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1433)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#1427)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1424)
    Lol MLT probably wants me lynched cuz I voted them yesterday
    Why did you choose MLT? Out of all the potential suspects?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1425)
    I think Anax was gut reading WWS as scum in their very first post, so the vote towards EoD didn't exactly come out of nowhere

I find it odd people are getting sussed for voting, and also odd that there were so few votes yesterday. I've never seen a game where the majority don't wanna vote
    It might be because last game, there were sudden votes by the end of last game. The person that voted turned out scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1426)
    If vengeful has no choice but to shoot, I'll ISO destiny to see who they were suspecting
    I think vengeful is optional, but it seems that it was indeed used.
    At end of day i was debating between ignoramous and MLT, and ignoramous made more solvey posts than MLT afaik. From what i saw, MLT's posts didnt have much reads. Overall nothing was telling me they were town. Everyone else in this game has been possibly town, compared to MLT or ignoramous, who hadnt done anything that struck me as town d1.

I should probably be taking their meta into account though, like does MLT always post like that?

You mean people are suspicious of Anax because of last game?
    In regards to MLT, yeah. She usually posts like that. But there are times that she can be more forthcoming when town. I am currently neutral on her tbh, as she did hint at a role. Which is something, I think she wouldn't do early on if she was scum. Both I am not confident to town clear her yet.

Nope, I meant that the last time someone voted at EoD with no reason given. That person was scum. It is similar to how you voted on MLT. I think that could be a reason why she is suss of you as well.
    Oh right, that seems reasonable.

I didn't give reasons for suspecting MLT in the vote post itself, but before that i did have her as suspicious. Remember that post where Destiny asked everyone where they'd place Paws, WWS, lukess and MLT? I responded to that with MLT as the most scummy between those 4.

12. ISO #1462
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1424)
    Lol MLT probably wants me lynched cuz I voted them yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1425)
    I think Anax was gut reading WWS as scum in their very first post, so the vote towards EoD didn't exactly come out of nowhere

I find it odd people are getting sussed for voting, and also odd that there were so few votes yesterday. I've never seen a game where the majority don't wanna vote
    It might be because last game, there were sudden votes by the end of last game. The person that voted turned out scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1426)
    If vengeful has no choice but to shoot, I'll ISO destiny to see who they were suspecting
    At end of day i was debating between ignoramous and MLT, and ignoramous made more solvey posts than MLT afaik. From what i saw, MLT's posts didnt have much reads. Overall nothing was telling me they were town. Everyone else in this game has been possibly town, compared to MLT or ignoramous, who hadnt done anything that struck me as town d1.

I should probably be taking their meta into account though, like does MLT always post like that?

In regards to MLT, yeah. She usually posts like that. But there are times that she can be more forthcoming when town. I am currently neutral on her tbh, as she did hint at a role. Which is something, I think she wouldn't do early on if she was scum. Both I am not confident to town clear her yet.

Nope, I meant that the last time someone voted at EoD with no reason given. That person was scum. It is similar to how you voted on MLT. I think that could be a reason why she is suss of you as well.
    That potential role hint is what has kept her of my radar so far but I do note similar behavior from her than last game as wolf, espesially her suspecting Bunny because she voted her which brings me flashbacks on how she suspected Internet Cupid for same reason.

13. ISO #1463
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    thats a good point
    ???
    Oh wait you're right, only you voted Lukess at all yesterday. I got you mixed up with lukess i think.

14. ISO #1464
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1462)

That potential role hint is what has kept her of my radar so far but I do note similar behavior from her than last game as wolf, espesially her suspecting Bunny because she voted her which brings me flashbacks on how she suspected Internet Cupid for same reason.
    Internet Cupid? You mean Belzy? ahaha

How did MLT play last game as scum? Have you seen MLt as town before?

15. ISO #1465
    Timezone
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#1459)
    thats a good point
    ???
    oh!! A multi-voter!
    That's a pretty weird role/modifier, I think
    He already got a one-shot role block/jailkeep action, a possible BPV, and now a multi-voter ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1463)
    thats a good point
    ???
    Oh wait you're right, only you voted Lukess at all yesterday. I got you mixed up with lukess i think.
    ohh

16. ISO #1466
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If there is 2 mafia factions this game that makes reading people so much more difficult, sigh

I'm going to ISO all the low posters (EP, emark, p4rk, V98) and hope i find something

17. ISO #1467
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software

Yes, they kind of clashed last game.

She wasn´t really even tryign to pretend on helping town, day 1 was all about argument why day 1 lynch is bad (to be fair Belzy seemed to get under her skin so that might have affected her play). Only thing I remember from day 2 is her defending TSS who was her wolf mate and wanting to lynch Anax because of lying. She was lynched day 3 as she was main suspect at that point for lack of content that helps town.

MLT has been wolf in both of our last two games, this is the only game here were she was town but the post count on that game is very low so not sure how well that comperes on more recent games.
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...2-July-2020%29

Others here can give better idea how she played before in GDS forums, i played games with her there as well but I was still noob back then so didn´t spend that much attention to meta yet.

Also, here´s our last game if you want to check yourself how MLT played as wolf: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...e-Vote-Awakens

18. ISO #1468
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1467)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny (#1464)

Yes, they kind of clashed last game.

She wasn´t really even tryign to pretend on helping town, day 1 was all about argument why day 1 lynch is bad (to be fair Belzy seemed to get under her skin so that might have affected her play). Only thing I remember from day 2 is her defending TSS who was her wolf mate and wanting to lynch Anax because of lying. She was lynched day 3 as she was main suspect at that point for lack of content that helps town.

MLT has been wolf in both of our last two games, this is the only game here were she was town but the post count on that game is very low so not sure how well that comperes on more recent games.
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...2-July-2020%29

Others here can give better idea how she played before in GDS forums, i played games with her there as well but I was still noob back then so didn´t spend that much attention to meta yet.

Also, here´s our last game if you want to check yourself how MLT played as wolf: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...e-Vote-Awakens
    Nice, thanks for the info

19. ISO #1469
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Emark - his posts have a good tone, i think he might be town.
    V98 - saying they tried to bookmark important posts seems towny...maybe? Other than that theyre just observing things that happened in the thread. they have a good tone, thats about it.
    EternalPhoenix - early game he seemed frustrated that it was hard to make reads since only a few top posters were posting and he wished they would stop talking. towny intent there maaaybe. never outright said he wasnt bulletproof but suggested shots would kill him normally.
    p4rk - def most suspicious between these 4. Most of his posts are literally set up spec. Very few reads, there was a couple posts saying who he suspected (WWS and someone else i think?). Wolf equity here.

And as a bonus, I ISOd MLT. I do not feel good about this slot, because all i am seeing is them pushing people who are very likely town. For reasons that don't make sense to me. They were sus of Jaded and Paws, because of the tapestry and because paws as scum has made ballsy claims D1. Then they suspected me as soon as i voted them and didnt explain. She is just pushing townies, im pretty sure.

20. ISO #1470
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#1465)
    thats a good point
    ???
    oh!! A multi-voter!
    He already got a one-shot role block/jailkeep action, a possible BPV, and now a multi-voter ability?

thats a good point
    ???
    ohh
    Given that lukes said he had ninja. I think a multi vote ability might be a little bit too op for this game.

21. ISO #1471
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Seems to be some similarities from MLT in that town game you linked (barebones 5 mafia). hmmmm

She mentioned someone and asked what they were up to last night too lol. She also accused people of lying. More posts based on reads though.

22. ISO #1472
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#1470)
    ???
    oh!! A multi-voter!

???
    ohh
    Given that lukes said he had ninja. I think a multi vote ability might be a little bit too op for this game.
    Mind Eternalphoenix pointed out a ninja only works on trackers and watchers.

23. ISO #1473
    Timezone
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    ???
    oh!! A multi-voter!

???
    ohh
    +1
    Gotta sleep now, goodnight!

24. ISO #1474
    Timezone
    AKA
    Strategist Nagisa
    Pronouns
    oh!! A multi-voter!

ohh
    Mind Eternalphoenix pointed out a ninja only works on trackers and watchers.
    Not on motion detectors either? Huh

25. ISO #1475
    Community
    MafiaCafe
    AKA
    Wisteria
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I'm gonna chill on the post for a bit, i'll just leave with this:

WWS, ignoramous, lukess, emark, jaded, hydra, and possibly eternal phoenix, are all town.

26. ISO #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1396)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1395)

So was the claim that Paws made true? Are you a roleblocker?
    @WaywardSon who are you asking this question ^ to ?
    you. As you took over for her.[/QUOTE]

To answer WWS's question ( can I plead the 5th ? ) if not the answer to that question is i don't think so

27. ISO #1477
    @everyone

This is just a general question if you could frame an actual wolf, Who would you frame ?

btw would framing someone who could be an actual wolf be a waste ?

28. ISO #1478
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself

@Hydregion25 - Not said much, understandable for a substitute I suppose, but I was already a bit suspicious of Paws in this role, and he’s done nothing to ward off that suspicion. I still think a town framer could potentially fit the game setting, but also think it could have been a ballsy claim from a scum, since as many said, there’s no real practical purpose for it from town POV.

@V98 - of the potential people Destiny could have shot with vengeful, he may have (through silence D2 so far and a quiet D1) proven himself on the more suspicious end. Has like 5 posts overall? And half have no content, not even speculation. Leaning towards him as scum.

@EternalPhoenix - Seemed to maybe be Destiny’s target? More talking than V98, but still not too much. Definitely contributed more to the game, but I would like to see some reads from him. Neutral here, potentially could go either way once I see more from him.

Zergon - Highest poster of this bunch I’m giving reads on, I agree with who he’s got as potential scum, like V98, and I think he’s done some good work moving the game forward, questioning, and reading people.

29. ISO #1479
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1477)
    @everyone

This is just a general question if you could frame an actual wolf, Who would you frame ?

btw would framing someone who could be an actual wolf be a waste ?
    Framing someone just makes them show up as Wolf in cop abilities I believe. So framing someone who is a wolf would indeed be pointless. Unless I’m missing something.

Not sure I understand the first question either. Basically asking who we think is a wolf right? If so, currently highest read as I said in my last post is probably V98 for showing up in Destiny’s ISO in a bad light, and being extremely low posting

30. ISO #1480
    if you can post a list of who's iso should I read through from most important to least important it would be greatly appreciated

31. ISO #1481
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#121)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprints (#117)
    I'm sure its annoying for everyone else. But its working better than trying to multiquote and accidentally typing in the quote boxes or in reply to the wrong quotes lol
    I don’t mind it, I feel your pain, it’s super confusing multi quoting on phone
    Thanks.

What game thoughts do you have so far?

If you had to give someone a gun right now, who would you give it to?
    I think it will be an interesting game without question, with how these roles are distributed. I’d probably give you a gun right now, you’ve been moving the game forward, which is good enough for me at this point
    @p4rk, could you shed some light what changed after this post that made Paws from most trusted to one you voted day 1?

32. ISO #1482
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1480)
    if you can post a list of who's iso should I read through from most important to least important it would be greatly appreciated
    Sorry, that´s kind of hard to give since it´s opinion based so depends on who you ask. Personally, I´m doing ISO starting with lowest post count and then moving up since that way I can cover most people in shortest time. If you haven´t checked Pawprint´s posts yet you might want to do that too since you have her role and she did out parts of it during this game and that´s going to affect how people see you.

33. ISO #1483
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1481)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#120)
    I don’t mind it, I feel your pain, it’s super confusing multi quoting on phone
    Thanks.

I think it will be an interesting game without question, with how these roles are distributed. I’d probably give you a gun right now, you’ve been moving the game forward, which is good enough for me at this point
    @p4rk, could you shed some light what changed after this post that made Paws from most trusted to one you voted day 1?
    Sure thing. When I posted that originally, while I was still suspicious of the role itself, she was generally posting game related content, questioning people, moving the day forward as much as is possible in D1.
    Pretty soon after that though, she got incredibly defensive, and off-topic, without too much provocation. I don’t know how much of that is just the bad situation she was dealing with IRL (which doesn’t need discussed anymore) but I took it as she had something to hide in game, as well.
    So basically the suspicion about the role originally was balanced by her doing good for town in game, then once she stopped doing that? That town read washed away pretty quick for me

34. ISO #1484
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1481)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#123)
    Thanks.

Sure thing. When I posted that originally, while I was still suspicious of the role itself, she was generally posting game related content, questioning people, moving the day forward as much as is possible in D1.
    Pretty soon after that though, she got incredibly defensive, and off-topic, without too much provocation. I don’t know how much of that is just the bad situation she was dealing with IRL (which doesn’t need discussed anymore) but I took it as she had something to hide in game, as well.
    So basically the suspicion about the role originally was balanced by her doing good for town in game, then once she stopped doing that? That town read washed away pretty quick for me
    alright, thanks for the answer.