Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174
Results 8,651 to 8,696 of 8696

Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

  1. ISO #8651
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    katze (Digger, Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "What? they're a hoot."

    You are Digger, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  2. ISO #8652
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Michelle (Mist, Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "For this was an owl who wanted only to do good, who clung to dreams of freedom while giving up her own and, from a stony perch in a lawless place, she did find a way to wage her own war."

    You are Mist, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  3. ISO #8653
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Rokon (Barran, Town Roleblocker)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    “Having examined them, Your Majesty, they do show signs of the trials they described.”


    You are Barran, Town Roleblocker. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Town Roleblocker

    As Town Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  4. ISO #8654
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Sett (Primrose, Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "Look, I'm sorry I woke you up from your nice dream, it looked like a nightmare to me."

    You are Primrose, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  5. ISO #8655
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Whitewater Hysteria (Boron, Town Alignment Cop)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    “Mildly, owls. We're trying to seek the truth.”

    You are Boron, Town Alignment Cop. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Town Alignment Cop

    As Town Alignment Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  6. ISO #8656
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Wisdom (Gylfie, Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    “No, you don't understand. When we were at St. Aggie's, we saw what those things can do. They do something terrible to your gizzard. Isn't that right, Soren?”

    You are Gylfie, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  7. ISO #8657
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    YOLOSWAG (Ruby, Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    You are Ruby, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  8. ISO #8658
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    223,929
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    [NSM] Mikey (Kludd, Mafia Role Cop)
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "Your precious Guardians are finished, Soren. The Pure Ones will triumph... ...and Tytos will take their rightful place as rulers of the owl kingdoms. Oh, is gonna be glorious!"

    You are Kludd, Mafia Role Cop. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

    Mafia Team

    alexa (Kludd, Mafia Role Cop)
    Cheb (Uglamore, Mafia Motion Detector)
    DoubtingThomas (Nyra, Mafia Roleblocker)
    Duk3star (Stryker, 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante)

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Role Cop

    As Mafia Role Cop, you have access to the Role Inspection Night Action. Role Inspection will reveal a target's role and any role modifiers. Vanillas and Goons will inspect as Vanilla. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    Mafia Chat: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole Mafia Chat

    Game Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole


  9. ISO #8659
    Soul Reader Mischief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,631
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    The suffering has ended. Thank $%#!.

  10. ISO #8660
    GOAT Tier El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    12,496
    GG wolves

  11. ISO #8661
    Soul Reader fwogcarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    No
    Posts
    3,033
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Town Of Salem
    AKA
    fwogcarf22
    Gender

  12. ISO #8662
    Soul Reader fwogcarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    No
    Posts
    3,033
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Town Of Salem
    AKA
    fwogcarf22
    Gender
    Modbot decided to make it not clear who was who so I'll post everyone's roles

    Alice Liddell (Otulissa, Vanilla Town)
    BATMAN (Twilight, Vanilla Town)
    El-ahrairah (Soren, Vanilla Town)
    hollowkatt (Ezylryb, Town Tracker)
    Hydreigon25 Dawoodle (Martin, Vanilla Town)
    Kajot (Eglantine, Vanilla Town)
    Michelle (Mist, Vanilla Town)
    Mischief katze (Digger, Vanilla Town)
    Rokon (Barran, Town Roleblocker)
    Sett (Primrose, Vanilla Town)
    Whitewater Hysteria (Boron, Town Alignment Cop)
    Wisdom (Gylfie, Vanilla Town)
    YOLOSWAG (Ruby, Vanilla Town)

    alexa [NSM] Mikey (Kludd, Mafia Role Cop)
    Cheb (Uglamore, Mafia Motion Detector)
    DoubtingThomas (Nyra, Mafia Roleblocker)
    Duk3star (Stryker, 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante)

  13. ISO #8663
    Distinguished Medal of Sneaky Framing hollowkatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    5,639
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Gender
    gg wolves, nice shots.

  14. ISO #8664
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8487)
    Okay, depressed mood is over, sorry for killing the mood and being rude.

    It is day
    You may post!
    It's fine, games makes me cry now and then as well. G11 broke me completely.

    I just... want to think this is town indicative for both of you

    And I'm back where I started this day.

    But as you said Kajot, dvc is gonna be real mad if we end up misyeeting DT.

    So I guess I stick to Michelle because that's the only way I can lose with pride I guess.
    @Wisdom this sentence made this end of game personal and i am affraid i realised if you were my friends you would never say such thing.

    This is the reason i wanted the game to end to tell you this and forget about this game for good

    Town lost because played bad. It happens, time to learn again.

    Yolo, Alice, Dawoo, sorry for being blind regarding you.

    Fwog thanks for hosting

    What i said in P#8543 is my final decision.

  15. ISO #8665

  16. ISO #8666
    Soul Reader Rokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Seshas, Zori, (Espurr)
    Gender
    heck

  17. ISO #8667
    Soul Reader Rokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,020
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Seshas, Zori, (Espurr)
    Gender
    If I had kept my action on Duk3star that would have been a pog
    alas it was not meant to be

  18. ISO #8668
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,390
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    you got there at the end michelle. sorry to see you had such a bad time and if you do split for good it's been fun, hopefully you find more enjoyable pastimes

  19. ISO #8669
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon (#8667)
    If I had kept my action on Duk3star that would have been a pog
    alas it was not meant to be
    You RBed me

  20. ISO #8670
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#8668)
    you got there at the end michelle. sorry to see you had such a bad time and if you do split for good it's been fun, hopefully you find more enjoyable pastimes
    I didn't have such a bad time overall it was an awesome game to play but personal things should not exist in games,
    Hope to see you in hydra games!

  21. ISO #8671
    Wants It More Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,586
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    gg

  22. ISO #8672
    Wants It More katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5,236
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    ggs


  23. ISO #8673
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,206
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    WWH: ALICE IS BAD TOWN PL HER!

    Meanwhile I get 3/4 wolves right and the dip$%#! just accidentally clears the last one which lets them endgame.


  24. ISO #8674
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    24,416
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Mist, Chemist1422 (formerly)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#8638)
    The Guardians of Ga'Hoole Day 7 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Michelle Wisdom (124)
    1 DoubtingThomas Michelle (150)
    2 Not voting DoubtingThomas (99), Kajot (172)


    View Vote History

    It was a tie. Michelle was eliminated at random. They were:

    Character image

    Mist, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "For this was an owl who wanted only to do good, who clung to dreams of freedom while giving up her own and, from a stony perch in a lawless place, she did find a way to wage her own war."

    You are Mist, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 7 has ended.

    Day 7 ended at 9:00 AM EDT on Sunday, October 25th, 2020.
    cant believe im getting misyeeted in games I’m not even in

  25. ISO #8675
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,206
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#8674)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#8638)
    The Guardians of Ga'Hoole Day 7 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Michelle Wisdom (124)
    1 DoubtingThomas Michelle (150)
    2 Not voting DoubtingThomas (99), Kajot (172)


    View Vote History

    It was a tie. Michelle was eliminated at random. They were:

    Character image

    Mist, Vanilla Town
    Role PM for The Guardians of Ga'Hoole

    Character image

    "For this was an owl who wanted only to do good, who clung to dreams of freedom while giving up her own and, from a stony perch in a lawless place, she did find a way to wage her own war."

    You are Mist, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 7 has ended.

    Day 7 ended at 9:00 AM EDT on Sunday, October 25th, 2020.
    cant believe im getting misyeeted in games I’m not even in
    #mistunneledandmistlynched

  26. ISO #8676
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,390
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    well done btw dt

  27. ISO #8677
    Weilder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    9,270
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8487)
    Okay, depressed mood is over, sorry for killing the mood and being rude.

    It is day
    You may post!
    It's fine, games makes me cry now and then as well. G11 broke me completely.

    I just... want to think this is town indicative for both of you

    And I'm back where I started this day.

    But as you said Kajot, dvc is gonna be real mad if we end up misyeeting DT.

    So I guess I stick to Michelle because that's the only way I can lose with pride I guess.
    @Wisdom this sentence made this end of game personal and i am affraid i realised if you were my friends you would never say such thing.

    This is the reason i wanted the game to end to tell you this and forget about this game for good

    Town lost because played bad. It happens, time to learn again.

    Yolo, Alice, Dawoo, sorry for being blind regarding you.

    Fwog thanks for hosting

    What i said in P#8543 is my final decision.
    @Michelle I think I worded myself wrong here. I regard you as a friend and I would never try to hurt you.

    When I said "lose with pride" I did not mean that I would be proud of misyeeting you. I meant that I wouldn’t blame myself for voting the one I had wolf read the most during the game, compared to DT who felt more like a tinfoil than an actual wolf read.

    I am so sorry that I hurt you and I accept that I did it. I have made you feel unsafe. It shouldn't be you who leaves - It should be me.

  28. ISO #8678
    Weilder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    9,270
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8670)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#8668)
    you got there at the end michelle. sorry to see you had such a bad time and if you do split for good it's been fun, hopefully you find more enjoyable pastimes
    I didn't have such a bad time overall it was an awesome game to play but personal things should not exist in games,
    Hope to see you in hydra games!
    I never meant anything personal In the end I voted you because I was afraid of being wrong on others, since so many had wolf read you as well and town read the others.

    I really enjoy playing with you and I meant everything I said when I said that you're a better player than me.

  29. ISO #8679
    GOAT Tier DoubtingThomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,613
    Community
    WebDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#8676)
    well done btw dt
    Thank you, sir. Although, I didn't think I played particularly well. A lot of it was duk3's great nk's and getting lucky on the cop kill.

    I also would like to say that my slanking activity would have been generally similar if I were a town as well because I was busier the last two weeks. I stayed up til 2 AM trying to post as much as I can last night and make up for it. It was a weak case, and sort of late, but I guess it worked out.

    I already talked to @Michelle in private after the game, but I think seeing everything from a wolf perspective, nobody was trying to personally attack anyone, and I hope neither of Michelle and Wisdom leaves forever! Take a break if you need to, but come back please!

    I also think Michelle, Wisdom, and Kajot all did very well in MYLO. They had a lot to think about with WWH giving an easily misunderstandable check and A LOT of dead town's vouching for my n0. Didn't really think about that myself until other people started saying so. Michelle was the very first voice to say I am not n0 and Wisdom's wall case SoD7 was extremely good and made me sweat my balls. Town ate each other alive, but I can't really point a finger to whose "fault" it necessarily is. The only thing prob is WWH's "n0" on me, but even then there were many other reasons for wolves to win. A lot of it being us just being super lucky with all the PR kills and even randing at the end (sorry I missed, but I definitely tried to make it LMAO. No more 9 am EoD's for me)

    gg

  30. ISO #8680
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#8487)
    Okay, depressed mood is over, sorry for killing the mood and being rude.

    It is day
    You may post!
    It's fine, games makes me cry now and then as well. G11 broke me completely.

    I just... want to think this is town indicative for both of you

    And I'm back where I started this day.

    But as you said Kajot, dvc is gonna be real mad if we end up misyeeting DT.

    So I guess I stick to Michelle because that's the only way I can lose with pride I guess.
    @Wisdom this sentence made this end of game personal and i am affraid i realised if you were my friends you would never say such thing.

    This is the reason i wanted the game to end to tell you this and forget about this game for good

    Town lost because played bad. It happens, time to learn again.

    Yolo, Alice, Dawoo, sorry for being blind regarding you.

    Fwog thanks for hosting

    What i said in P#8543 is my final decision.
    @Michelle I think I worded myself wrong here. I regard you as a friend and I would never try to hurt you.

    When I said "lose with pride" I did not mean that I would be proud of misyeeting you. I meant that I wouldn’t blame myself for voting the one I had wolf read the most during the game, compared to DT who felt more like a tinfoil than an actual wolf read.

    I am so sorry that I hurt you and I accept that I did it. I have made you feel unsafe. It shouldn't be you who leaves - It should be me.
    My dear Wisdom,
    Shortly before i voted Thomas he stated that he likes you, preparing with that a vote for me, so he was obviously going with the flow because Kajot was again against me and you were so ferm i am wolf.

    After clearing you and Kajot he was my Poe, idk how this wasn't obvious, you could know me better, or so i thought.
    Maybe if i had time to play in the morning it would be different but i had a good time irl and i started to play at 1 pm, made the case thinking i have time until 4 pm but the day ended at 3 pm because lol me forgot about the change of the hour and i took my time with that case.
    I think i pointed out pretty accurate why is Thomas the last wolf but it was really too late.

    Of course i was not so upset at midnight because we could loose but i was by the idea you were happy to policy lynch me /never accept to loose to wolf me, etc, and i posted i will follow my sensei. I will not step back just because you say you misworded, which i can understand but still i think you were too rigid in your approach.
    Some time to think about this will be good.

  31. ISO #8681
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8670)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#8668)
    you got there at the end michelle. sorry to see you had such a bad time and if you do split for good it's been fun, hopefully you find more enjoyable pastimes
    I didn't have such a bad time overall it was an awesome game to play but personal things should not exist in games,
    Hope to see you in hydra games!
    I never meant anything personal In the end I voted you because I was afraid of being wrong on others, since so many had wolf read you as well and town read the others.

    I really enjoy playing with you and I meant everything I said when I said that you're a better player than me.
    Is unfair for you to think I am a better player than you, the fact i sense lies comes from my life environement and experience not from me being better.
    I need to find a way to play that suits this and give up for good at all the work i did this game because is never helpful.

  32. ISO #8682
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    12,629
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#8679)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#8676)
    well done btw dt
    Thank you, sir. Although, I didn't think I played particularly well. A lot of it was duk3's great nk's and getting lucky on the cop kill.

    I also would like to say that my slanking activity would have been generally similar if I were a town as well because I was busier the last two weeks. I stayed up til 2 AM trying to post as much as I can last night and make up for it. It was a weak case, and sort of late, but I guess it worked out.

    I already talked to @Michelle in private after the game, but I think seeing everything from a wolf perspective, nobody was trying to personally attack anyone, and I hope neither of Michelle and Wisdom leaves forever! Take a break if you need to, but come back please!

    I also think Michelle, Wisdom, and Kajot all did very well in MYLO. They had a lot to think about with WWH giving an easily misunderstandable check and A LOT of dead town's vouching for my n0. Didn't really think about that myself until other people started saying so. Michelle was the very first voice to say I am not n0 and Wisdom's wall case SoD7 was extremely good and made me sweat my balls. Town ate each other alive, but I can't really point a finger to whose "fault" it necessarily is. The only thing prob is WWH's "n0" on me, but even then there were many other reasons for wolves to win. A lot of it being us just being super lucky with all the PR kills and even randing at the end (sorry I missed, but I definitely tried to make it LMAO. No more 9 am EoD's for me)

    gg
    I had to give up to express doubt regarding you because no one wanted to listen to me, i should maybe fight more for my insight who told me you are wolf, but instead i turn myself towards Alice amd Dawoo, which was my fault.

    You played a good game!

  33. ISO #8683
    Galaxy Brain BATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    25,457
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 POG/ MU / DM
    AKA
    BATM!
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#8660)
    GG wolves
    Gg bro you guys owned us. Good job killing me haha ur only chance

  34. ISO #8684
    Galaxy Brain BATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    25,457
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 POG/ MU / DM
    AKA
    BATM!
    Gender
    Horrible game town. Wolves also super bad. Erase game from memory. Don’t @ me bye

  35. ISO #8685
    Weilder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    9,270
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#8664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8521)
    It's fine, games makes me cry now and then as well. G11 broke me completely.

    I just... want to think this is town indicative for both of you

    And I'm back where I started this day.

    But as you said Kajot, dvc is gonna be real mad if we end up misyeeting DT.

    So I guess I stick to Michelle because that's the only way I can lose with pride I guess.
    @Wisdom this sentence made this end of game personal and i am affraid i realised if you were my friends you would never say such thing.

    This is the reason i wanted the game to end to tell you this and forget about this game for good

    Town lost because played bad. It happens, time to learn again.

    Yolo, Alice, Dawoo, sorry for being blind regarding you.

    Fwog thanks for hosting

    What i said in P#8543 is my final decision.
    @Michelle I think I worded myself wrong here. I regard you as a friend and I would never try to hurt you.

    When I said "lose with pride" I did not mean that I would be proud of misyeeting you. I meant that I wouldn’t blame myself for voting the one I had wolf read the most during the game, compared to DT who felt more like a tinfoil than an actual wolf read.

    I am so sorry that I hurt you and I accept that I did it. I have made you feel unsafe. It shouldn't be you who leaves - It should be me.
    My dear Wisdom,
    Shortly before i voted Thomas he stated that he likes you, preparing with that a vote for me, so he was obviously going with the flow because Kajot was again against me and you were so ferm i am wolf.

    After clearing you and Kajot he was my Poe, idk how this wasn't obvious, you could know me better, or so i thought.
    Maybe if i had time to play in the morning it would be different but i had a good time irl and i started to play at 1 pm, made the case thinking i have time until 4 pm but the day ended at 3 pm because lol me forgot about the change of the hour and i took my time with that case.
    I think i pointed out pretty accurate why is Thomas the last wolf but it was really too late.

    Of course i was not so upset at midnight because we could loose but i was by the idea you were happy to policy lynch me /never accept to loose to wolf me, etc, and i posted i will follow my sensei. I will not step back just because you say you misworded, which i can understand but still i think you were too rigid in your approach.
    Some time to think about this will be good.
    Yes. I had this picture in my head that was similar to my starting approach in g11, but this time I didn't manage to get it out.

    I know I said that my vote was basically a policy yeet and that I was okay with it being so. I apologize for this as well, with the game behind me I can see how rude and unfair that was.

    Just know that I didn't mean I wanted to policy yeet you as a person. Again, I was talking about the fact that you had survived so many close calls and that so many who were nk'd wolf read you. Had it been any other player who was in the same situation I would have done the same. That is what I meant by policy. Maybe principle would have been a better word.

    I should have acknowledged your points tho. Your wim, activity and your patience with me, they should have showed me your alignment. I'm sorry.

  36. ISO #8686
    Weilder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    9,270
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also @Alice Liddell I don't know how much of the game you read after you died but I'm sorry for not listening to you either.

  37. ISO #8687
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,390
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    it's all good wisdom. lots of town played bad to put us in a losing position and i feel like you're trying to shoulder all the blame which isn't fair. i would link this abomination of a game thread to someone as a textbook example of how not to play as town so it's not all your fault

  38. ISO #8688
    Wants It More katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5,236
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    i played perfectly idk what yall talking about

    i did not play perfectly and anyone trying to take the brunt of the blame shouldn't be doing so

  39. ISO #8689
    Weilder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    9,270
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    It was my stubborn vote that lost us the game in the end though.

    Anyway, I'm sad but I'm not salty. I learned a lot and I just hope that I didn't break something that can't be fixed. I also think this playerlist made it worth every ounce of effort I put into the game.

  40. ISO #8690
    GOAT Tier El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    12,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8689)
    It was my stubborn vote that lost us the game in the end though.
    Eh, what YOLO said. There was a LOT of bad town play here. WWH didn't make it clear enough that he didn't have an n0. I should never have have tried to shoot down everyone who said Thomas wasn't n0. Alice had not one, but two opportunities to rescind her fake claim, but didn't. Rokon made the awful mistake of getting himself lunched on N1. You and Michelle seemed to talk past each other rather than to each other. Kajot for some reason kept going back to her tinfoil on you. And did I mention Rokon's heckin terrible job at getting himself killed N1? Not all town played badly. Sett, HK, Mischief/katze, Dawoo, YOLO, Bats (and sure, Rokon), all played pretty decently, but enough of us made enough serious errors that it made winning nearly impossible. So, defo don't blame yourself.

  41. ISO #8691
    Wants It More Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,586
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I said this in DVC but my only regret was not finding Michelle town.

  42. ISO #8692
    GG everyone. WP wolves.

    @Michelle, I'm sorry that I never got around to finding you town. I think we definitely had issues with communication (and we both referenced that a few times). And I realized something wasn't right the day that I died, but I wasn't willing to follow the thoughts to their logical conclusion that wwh didn't have a n0. I said that I was glad that I died because I trusted the ones who were left to be able to re-evaluate better than I would. You proved that I was correct with the way that you turned around on DT (that goes for Kajot and Wisdom too, even if it ended up in a rand).

    I hope to be able to play with you again (even if it's not here), and I will try to do a better job of listening to what you are saying instead of twisting it.

  43. ISO #8693
    Soul Reader Alice Liddell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,206
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Alice
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#8690)
    Alice had not one, but two opportunities to rescind her fake claim, but didn't.
    Take accountability of your own damn misplays.

    I was trying to stop this V/V/V thunderdome D3 and lynch Mikey, a wolf, except that you kept on the "OMG ALICE IS NOT COMMITTING TO HER VOTE ON ME, SHE'S A WOLF!" without bothering to use your head at all. The village would have probably won had you shut up rather than diarrhea all over the thread and cause two mislynches and if WWH actually knew how to communicate his peeks.

  44. ISO #8694
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    6,390
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#8690)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#8689)
    It was my stubborn vote that lost us the game in the end though.
    Eh, what YOLO said. There was a LOT of bad town play here. WWH didn't make it clear enough that he didn't have an n0. I should never have have tried to shoot down everyone who said Thomas wasn't n0. Alice had not one, but two opportunities to rescind her fake claim, but didn't. Rokon made the awful mistake of getting himself lunched on N1. You and Michelle seemed to talk past each other rather than to each other. Kajot for some reason kept going back to her tinfoil on you. And did I mention Rokon's heckin terrible job at getting himself killed N1? Not all town played badly. Sett, HK, Mischief/katze, Dawoo, YOLO, Bats (and sure, Rokon), all played pretty decently, but enough of us made enough serious errors that it made winning nearly impossible. So, defo don't blame yourself.
    i respect you for this

    $%#! happens. we'll get a good game in another time

  45. ISO #8695
    Wants It More Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,586
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#3846)
    I’m going away for a bit. I suggest you all think over everything I’ve said today because I’m of the opinion that El/Alice is v/v.

  46. ISO #8696
    Soul Reader Mischief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,631
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#8688)
    i played perfectly idk what yall talking about

    i did not play perfectly and anyone trying to take the brunt of the blame shouldn't be doing so
    Even if you didn't play perfectly, thank you for taking over the slot after it was clear that I couldn't keep up with it further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Universal Miller

The Universal Miller will return a mafia/guilty result if investigated by a Cop ability. In addition, the Universal Miller will always passively show up on Tracker and Watcher reports as visiting/targeting anyone killed on the night of their deaths.