Page 138 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,900 of 8617

Thread: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole Day 7
Day 7 

1. ISO #6851
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6834)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6788)
    So I think I'm back at Mikey being wolf actually. But I'm also waiting for that mass claim to happen.
    Attention! Achtung! Joyeux Noël!

We will be performing a mass claim at the following time/date:

9PM GMT, Sunday 18th October 2020
    That's 10PM on Sunday for Wisdom/Kajot
    That's 11PM on Sunday for Michelle
    That's 4PM EDT for whichever of you are in that zone
    That's twenty-six hours minus the square root of Pi from yesterday if you are in Australia
    If you are in Geosynchronous orbit above the Earth, use your local time

Please use the above to manually calculate your timezone if it's not listed here

You will have a 60 second window to claim your role. Anybody not claiming within that 60 second window will not be entered into the GRAND PRIZE DRAW to win a PS5, and may instead win the runner-up prize of ONE FREE LYNCH

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @El-ahrairah
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey boooooo
    I'm assuming we want this ordered. I would propose:

1. me (since I've already been forced to claim)
    2. Mikey
    3. Michelle
    4. Wisdom
    5. Kajot
    6. DT/katze/El (in whatever order)

Does anybody have a problem with that?

2. ISO #6852
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6845)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6794)
    Sett is the one player who has town cased Dawoodle the strongest. I really don't think Dawoodle would kill Sett because of this. I mean, he probably could, but I don't think he did.
    I remember using this logic to TR a player once.

D2 arrived, and I was still alive.

And I said into the thread, "Hey guys, I'm still alive. That means Wisdom is town!"

And then it turned out that Wisdom and MamaTort were planning to NK me but they forgot to submit the factional kill, so it randed onto someone else.

The moral of the story is...

#neveragain
    i was gonna jokingly locktown alice for not killing me

but i thought she'd call me a loser if i did

3. ISO #6853
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Sett is the one player who has town cased Dawoodle the strongest. I really don't think Dawoodle would kill Sett because of this. I mean, he probably could, but I don't think he did.

And I said into the thread, "Hey guys, I'm still alive. That means Wisdom is town!"

And then it turned out that Wisdom and MamaTort were planning to NK me but they forgot to submit the factional kill, so it randed onto someone else.

#neveragain
    Believe me I have this in the back of my mind. But I still want to think it's harder to make that mistake in a modbot game.

Like, me and MamaTort had said that we were going to kill you. But SoD was at night so I was asleep and MamaTort forgot to send in the PM.

4. ISO #6854
    So tired. I've bookmarked 6805 and will pick up from there in the morning. Will be around to $%#!post for 10 mins if anyone wants to $%#!post with me.

I mean, flooppost.

Floop.

5. ISO #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#6852)

#neveragain

Eh, she's probably in DVC calling me a loser RN :P

6. ISO #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#6851)
    So I think I'm back at Mikey being wolf actually. But I'm also waiting for that mass claim to happen.

That's twenty-six hours minus the square root of Pi from yesterday if you are in Australia

Please use the above to manually calculate your timezone if it's not listed here

You will have a 60 second window to claim your role. Anybody not claiming within that 60 second window will not be entered into the GRAND PRIZE DRAW to win a PS5, and may instead win the runner-up prize of ONE FREE LYNCH

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @El-ahrairah
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey boooooo
    I'm assuming we want this ordered. I would propose:

1. me (since I've already been forced to claim)
    2. Mikey
    3. Michelle
    4. Wisdom
    5. Kajot
    6. DT/katze/El (in whatever order)

Does anybody have a problem with that?
    a 60 second free for all is fine

7. ISO #6857
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    El, according to P#6448 we should kill Michelle today.

Is this still the right way to go?

8. ISO #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6853)
    Believe me I have this in the back of my mind. But I still want to think it's harder to make that mistake in a modbot game.
    No, it's still easy, you just forget to submit the kill.

9. ISO #6859
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6855)

#neveragain

I imagine she's calling me far worse things than that.

10. ISO #6860
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6858)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6853)
    No, it's still easy, you just forget to submit the kill.
    Yeah, but at least you can have "temporary" kills in case you forgot.

Like, when I wolf, if there's mod bot I submit my kills mid day just to have someplace to start.

11. ISO #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6857)
    El, according to P#6448 we should kill Michelle today.

Is this still the right way to go?
    No, I based that list on the possibility of Mikey being teamed with Sett as well as Michelle

If I had to reorder than list AORN I'd say go Mikey first because there's more chance of him being with Dawoo - essentially the number of Michelle worlds has decreased now.

But I need more time to think about it.

12. ISO #6862
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6848)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#6801)
    I will not search these, i do it often, El knows probably.
    Er.

It's probably true. In the sense that I don't think you'd lie about something and then ask me to confirm it if it was something I would not confirm.

But eh, I have a terrible memory. You probably do do this, but I couldn't quote examples of it. Or even tell you the titles of the games :/

There is a reason I try not to use meta too much, tbh. I have general shapes of how some people play in my head, but I don't really remember the actual specifics very well.

Like, you're not playing the shape I expect you to play in this game. But you've said you're trying to change your meta, so I've tried to account for that. If I was doing a pure meta read I'd say your shape is so off your town shape that you're probably scum, tbh. And I wouldn't want to wrongly condemn someone for being the wrong shape, because that is shapeist. This is why I try to focus on micro-reads within individual games.

I wonder if folks in DVC are still reading or whether they gave up following 3000 posts ago....
    They gave up, i bet my mafia career on it

I know my new approach will cost me some MLes, this game i was active after all, but i think this is already an exception.

And thanks, i noticed you don't take things at surface level.

13. ISO #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6860)
    Like, when I wolf, if there's mod bot I submit my kills mid day just to have someplace to start.
    Not everyone does that, though.

I certainly don't.

14. ISO #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6859)

I'd like to believe that's a genuine town thought, but I think it's one you could easily fake as a wolf.

15. ISO #6865
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6855)

#neveragain

loser

16. ISO #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#6865)
    loser
    True, tbh.

17. ISO #6867
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6864)

I'd like to believe that's a genuine town thought, but I think it's one you could easily fake as a wolf.
    I would be kinda proud if I managed to fool both you and Alice this far tbh. I wouldn't let you both live this long though.

I wouldn't kind of hate myself and want to stop playing this game forever, which is the feeling that rises every time I think about my performance last EoD. It's like when I stopped pushing wolf!HD in G11 for no good reason and then he won and qualified and even though that was the best game I've ever played I can't really think about some parts of it without my chest clenching. That kind of feeling.

18. ISO #6868

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @El-ahrairah
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey boooooo
    As I don't know whether/where DST is in effect, just use this link for the timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...g=Mass%20Claim

Sorry for all the pings

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey

19. ISO #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6849)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#6841)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#870)
    Summary of thoughts before shower -> Heroes of the Storms/Hades/ISO-diving -> bed time

Alice Liddell - I feel her play was been considerarly more weak than what I expect from town!her. But, I kinda liked her approach to joining the thread again. The way she was just like "current thoughts since last time" and just moving on without being over wordy feels okay.

Tldr; I null read her atm but I think I should probably give the last part more cred than I'm currently doing.

BATMAN - Haven't read anything from, needs to ISO.

Cheb - Eh I've read some of their stuff but I haven't really gotten a grip there yet. Need to ISO.

DoubtingThomas - We agree of stuff and he is generally reasonable. Last time I saw him wolf, which was a year ago, I remember him seeming kind of off during the whole game.

tldr; pretty decent town read

Duk3star - I want to think that him forgetting about games is a town tell by now, but I'm aware he could use that to his favor. Considering that his absence has gotten him chopped quite a bit lately, I do think it makes him more likely to be town, because I know Duk3 more than anything have pride in not disappointing his team as wolf.

tldr; town lean

El-ahrairah - Yeah this isn't the El I'm used to see and I get that he wants me to see the current him and not the overall him, but I don't work that way. Him not having a read on HK in his first read list, despite talking so much with him, followed by him town reading HK when I asked about it, pings me as a possible wolf pair. Aside from that El isn't the easiest player to read d1 but I feel like he's been more inconsistent than I'm used to (as in, him kinda calling me not wolfy but then backing off when asked about it and then saying I could still be wolf). Also been kinda over explainy some times which is something I've caught wolves on before.

tldr; wolf lean

hollowkatt - I don't have much here except for the weird stuff with El and I don't like how his push on me kinda cooled off pretty quick for no apparent reason, but that could be due to IRL stuff. His town read on El also seemed kinda forced, adding fuel to me thinking they might be a team. I should, however, ISO him properly at some point.

tldr; wolf lean

Hydreigon25 - Can't really say I know how to read him but I can't really say I remember anything he said. I expect him to be coached by his wolf team when wolf though. I should ISO before drawing any conclusions though.

tldr; null

Kajot - Kajot's been unusually under the radar for me. Nothing has really pinged me either way. I think that might make her town actually but I should read her ISO properly.

Michelle - Eh. Should ISO. Gut wolf but really only gut and no good reason for it.

Mischief - Full of wim and medicine. I like his approach to the day despite his IRL struggles. Pretty confidently town reading him and will only change my mind if he disappeares later on.

Rokon - Pretty confidently town reading but that mostly due to them being tonally different with a different focus than last time we played.

Sett - I remember having reasons for town reading Sett. I remember thinking they were pretty good. I don't remember why now but he's still in my town pile at least.

Whitewater Hysteria - Don't remember any posts, should ISO.

YOLOSWAG - Actually kinda town cleared to me. He had this town tell on me, which he didn't explain, then he town cleared me, and later on he doubted me. And I didn't see much explanations for any of this, and I'm pretty sure YOLO is exactly the type of player to explain stuff like that.

[NSM] Mikey - I had an early gut town read which is based on basically nothing but the way he voted me. I liked alexa though, so the slot could very well be town.

TOWN BOX
    YOLOSWAG
    Sett
    Rokon
    Mikey
    Mischief
    Duk3
    DT

NULL BOX
    Alice

WOLF BOX
    El
    HK

NEED TO ISO BOX
    BATMAN
    Cheb
    Kajot
    Michelle
    WWH
    Hydre
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1897)
    ##Vote Cheb actually but I'm up for flash wagoning DT and BATMAN I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2091)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#2046)
    cuz u town read me, then come eod, vote me saying "idk anymore" which you know is obviously sort of annoying and i associate with wolves more. just sounded very fake. wolfy progression

i particularly hate the fact that you wrote numerous posts about how "i made too much sense" which is something you havent seen my "wolf play" do and thats why you town read me, but come eod it looks like you were spewing some bull$%#!
    @DoubtingThomas

I see. This makes sense. It was mostly me panicking due to not knowing what to do about Cheb's claim and thinking Alice was town. I momentarerly (don't have time to google spelling) doubted you only due to post count.

Please at least read through my progression on Cheb and say if you still wolf read me after that. I see myself as the one seriously starting his wagon.
    Wisdom, I would also like an explanation for this progression.

You solidly town read Thomas, and your only other mention of him before the second quote was to reiterate your town read on him when he questioned you about it.

But when Cheb gets heat and does his PR claim, you are suddenly willing to flash wagon either him or batman.

You blamed voting him on the confusion and doubt because of his post count, but he was basically middle of the pack. And ignoring that, that's a bad reason to flash wagon someone when you have a town read on them.
    I needed to double check this because as I remembered it they were both in the bottom four of post counts. But I obviously didn't count Cheb and Alice, I realize now.

So the bottom posters where:
    - Hydre (who's claim I trusted)
    - Mischief (who seemed to be playing in spurts in the same way he did in our last game together)
    - BATMAN (who I had read nothing of since I didn't read the mid d1 posts)
    - DT (Who didn't say anything that pinged me, compared to last game we played together a year ago where I found him fairly quickly as wolf. But note that this was a read that I formed at the earlies part of d1 and then DT didn't really post much after that IIRC and by EOD he was just completely under my radar)
    - Rokon (Who I probably should have suggested for a flash wagon but I didn't really look further than BATMAN+DT before posting)

Yes, DT was a town read, but the weakest of the ones in my town box (which you can see in the quote) and for very weak reasons, since it was based on interactions that was almost in RVS. I was aware of this and I didn't think it was worth much by EoD.
    Alright, so just to confirm, your only null/scum lean at EoD was Cheb?

Because that's what this post seems to be implying, and I hope you can forgive me for being incredulous about that.

20. ISO #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6868)

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @El-ahrairah
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey boooooo
    As I don't know whether/where DST is in effect, just use this link for the timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...g=Mass%20Claim

Sorry for all the pings

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey
    Hahahaha! Mikey is finally pinged!

I win this game tbh.

21. ISO #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6867)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6864)

I would be kinda proud if I managed to fool both you and Alice this far tbh. I wouldn't let you both live this long though.

I wouldn't kind of hate myself and want to stop playing this game forever, which is the feeling that rises every time I think about my performance last EoD. It's like when I stopped pushing wolf!HD in G11 for no good reason and then he won and qualified and even though that was the best game I've ever played I can't really think about some parts of it without my chest clenching. That kind of feeling.
    Technically you didn't let Alice live this long.

22. ISO #6872
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6870)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6868)

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @El-ahrairah
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey boooooo

Sorry for all the pings

@Dawoodle
    @DoubtingThomas
    @Kajot
    @katze
    @Michelle
    @Wisdom
    @[NSM] Mikey
    Hahahaha! Mikey is finally pinged!

I win this game tbh.

Are you a wizard? O.o

23. ISO #6873
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    i might not be awake/available when that time goes up

which is probably a nonissue given i am greenchecked

24. ISO #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#6872)
    Are you a wizard? O.o
    Indeed I am!

Actually the secret is that I went and got his member number from the member database list and manually input it into the <mention> tags.

Hope everyone has fun with this in future games

25. ISO #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#6873)

Oh, are you in a weird timezone place?

If so, just drop yours when you wake up after that.

26. ISO #6876
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6875)

no my sleep schedule is really bad

i may or may not be asleep at 2PM when that timer ends

27. ISO #6877
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6875)

no my sleep schedule is really bad

Relatable

28. ISO #6878
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#6869)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#870)
    Summary of thoughts before shower -> Heroes of the Storms/Hades/ISO-diving -> bed time

Alice Liddell - I feel her play was been considerarly more weak than what I expect from town!her. But, I kinda liked her approach to joining the thread again. The way she was just like "current thoughts since last time" and just moving on without being over wordy feels okay.

Tldr; I null read her atm but I think I should probably give the last part more cred than I'm currently doing.

BATMAN - Haven't read anything from, needs to ISO.

Cheb - Eh I've read some of their stuff but I haven't really gotten a grip there yet. Need to ISO.

DoubtingThomas - We agree of stuff and he is generally reasonable. Last time I saw him wolf, which was a year ago, I remember him seeming kind of off during the whole game.

tldr; pretty decent town read

Duk3star - I want to think that him forgetting about games is a town tell by now, but I'm aware he could use that to his favor. Considering that his absence has gotten him chopped quite a bit lately, I do think it makes him more likely to be town, because I know Duk3 more than anything have pride in not disappointing his team as wolf.

tldr; town lean

El-ahrairah - Yeah this isn't the El I'm used to see and I get that he wants me to see the current him and not the overall him, but I don't work that way. Him not having a read on HK in his first read list, despite talking so much with him, followed by him town reading HK when I asked about it, pings me as a possible wolf pair. Aside from that El isn't the easiest player to read d1 but I feel like he's been more inconsistent than I'm used to (as in, him kinda calling me not wolfy but then backing off when asked about it and then saying I could still be wolf). Also been kinda over explainy some times which is something I've caught wolves on before.

tldr; wolf lean

hollowkatt - I don't have much here except for the weird stuff with El and I don't like how his push on me kinda cooled off pretty quick for no apparent reason, but that could be due to IRL stuff. His town read on El also seemed kinda forced, adding fuel to me thinking they might be a team. I should, however, ISO him properly at some point.

tldr; wolf lean

Hydreigon25 - Can't really say I know how to read him but I can't really say I remember anything he said. I expect him to be coached by his wolf team when wolf though. I should ISO before drawing any conclusions though.

tldr; null

Kajot - Kajot's been unusually under the radar for me. Nothing has really pinged me either way. I think that might make her town actually but I should read her ISO properly.

Michelle - Eh. Should ISO. Gut wolf but really only gut and no good reason for it.

Mischief - Full of wim and medicine. I like his approach to the day despite his IRL struggles. Pretty confidently town reading him and will only change my mind if he disappeares later on.

Rokon - Pretty confidently town reading but that mostly due to them being tonally different with a different focus than last time we played.

Sett - I remember having reasons for town reading Sett. I remember thinking they were pretty good. I don't remember why now but he's still in my town pile at least.

Whitewater Hysteria - Don't remember any posts, should ISO.

YOLOSWAG - Actually kinda town cleared to me. He had this town tell on me, which he didn't explain, then he town cleared me, and later on he doubted me. And I didn't see much explanations for any of this, and I'm pretty sure YOLO is exactly the type of player to explain stuff like that.

[NSM] Mikey - I had an early gut town read which is based on basically nothing but the way he voted me. I liked alexa though, so the slot could very well be town.

TOWN BOX
    YOLOSWAG
    Sett
    Rokon
    Mikey
    Mischief
    Duk3
    DT

NULL BOX
    Alice

WOLF BOX
    El
    HK

NEED TO ISO BOX
    BATMAN
    Cheb
    Kajot
    Michelle
    WWH
    Hydre
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#1897)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2091)
    @DoubtingThomas

I see. This makes sense. It was mostly me panicking due to not knowing what to do about Cheb's claim and thinking Alice was town. I momentarerly (don't have time to google spelling) doubted you only due to post count.

Please at least read through my progression on Cheb and say if you still wolf read me after that. I see myself as the one seriously starting his wagon.

You solidly town read Thomas, and your only other mention of him before the second quote was to reiterate your town read on him when he questioned you about it.

But when Cheb gets heat and does his PR claim, you are suddenly willing to flash wagon either him or batman.

You blamed voting him on the confusion and doubt because of his post count, but he was basically middle of the pack. And ignoring that, that's a bad reason to flash wagon someone when you have a town read on them.
    I needed to double check this because as I remembered it they were both in the bottom four of post counts. But I obviously didn't count Cheb and Alice, I realize now.

- Mischief (who seemed to be playing in spurts in the same way he did in our last game together)
    - DT (Who didn't say anything that pinged me, compared to last game we played together a year ago where I found him fairly quickly as wolf. But note that this was a read that I formed at the earlies part of d1 and then DT didn't really post much after that IIRC and by EOD he was just completely under my radar)
    - Rokon (Who I probably should have suggested for a flash wagon but I didn't really look further than BATMAN+DT before posting)

Yes, DT was a town read, but the weakest of the ones in my town box (which you can see in the quote) and for very weak reasons, since it was based on interactions that was almost in RVS. I was aware of this and I didn't think it was worth much by EoD.

Because that's what this post seems to be implying, and I hope you can forgive me for being incredulous about that.
    No, I think both El and HK felt better than before but was still null but at least I'd payed proper attention to both of them. Cheb was just ??? since we had never played before and I had no clue about his meta. I think WWH was in my null box as well since I hadn't given him much attention either but I guess I didn't focus him too much in EoD.

Like, tbf, Cheb soft claimed and I checked the post count and thought for a short moment and then threw out some names in the heat of EoD and I wanted some fast opinions on them, it wasn't really thought through.

29. ISO #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#6876)
    Heh. And I think I'm up late if I sleep in till 8am.

Your claim is not so important anyway, you can tell us if someone makes up a lie about you.

30. ISO #6880
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6879)
    Heh. And I think I'm up late if I sleep in till 8am.
    Relatable

31. ISO #6881
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    And on that note, one hour playing on pc turned into 2+. I have to sleep now. GN

32. ISO #6882
    I shall also sleep. Once the Euros abandon ship it will give Katze some quality time with Dawoodle and Thomas and Mikey.

Enjoy the peace while it lasts.

(>°.°)> |--o|

33. ISO #6883
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    the thread is mine now

time to do nothing with it

34. ISO #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2018)
    <snip (was just nk announcement)>

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2021)

WHAT

When I finally found HK town.

HOW DID THEY SHOOT THIS GOOD n1 !?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#2023)
    These nks stink. Whatever. Duke's EoD was pushing a scum agenda and I can't let that pass

##Vote Duk3star
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#2036)
    just based on the tracker flip and depends on what you guys are but alice is probably a useless town role and this is some kind of terrible unannounced role madness setup

which if so probably bodes well for hydrogen and sett to a much lesser extent

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3401)

RIP Batman. Very predictable NK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#3402)

He had to be nked at some point but idk if more likely than Alice.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3404)
    He was super-spewed by Duk3 trying to CFD onto him D1 to save Cheb, he was the most obvious kill in the history of kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#3405)

@Dawoodle now is time to revenge mama cangaroo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3416)
    Welp. I was wrong on Alice being wolf but I'm now pretty sure that Alice is 3p and YOLO the last wolf.

My town core is still Kajot, El, Michelle, WWH and probably Dawoodle as well. Was going to add BATMAN but welp.

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4924)

Wow, not what I was expecting.

Time to mine WWH's ISO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#4925)
    I hate you mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#4926)

...this is going to be a huge pain in the $%#! to find the peeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#4949)
    Holy $%#! town pr’s dropping like flies ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4960)

Wait wtf. I was so sure of Kajot/Katze going down. Thought Kajot was cop due to her dawoodle read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#6537)
    Oh LOL WHAT

I didn't see Sett flip omg
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#6538)

WTF that is the stupidest NK ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6542)

This nk though wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6546)

Is it consensus El w is cleared? This seems forced

Could somebody else look at these (or look at the SoDs yourself)?

It feels like Wisdom's thoughts on the night kill have been slightly out of step with the response of villagers (El, DT, Alice, wwh and possibly Kajot).

SOD2 and SOD4 in particular felt forced in a way that felt like they were trying to make sure that their surprise about the kill was clear.

35. ISO #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6878)

Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#6869)

@DoubtingThomas

No, I think both El and HK felt better than before but was still null but at least I'd payed proper attention to both of them. Cheb was just ??? since we had never played before and I had no clue about his meta. I think WWH was in my null box as well since I hadn't given him much attention either but I guess I didn't focus him too much in EoD.

Like, tbf, Cheb soft claimed and I checked the post count and thought for a short moment and then threw out some names in the heat of EoD and I wanted some fast opinions on them, it wasn't really thought through.
    Cheb claimed with ~20 minutes left in the day. Why didn't you spend a few minutes looking at the people you actually had as scum and try to push them instead of just being open to a cfd on a lower poster? (side note, I'm never going to call a 60-70 some odd poster a low poster.)

There never seemed to be an appetite for a DT flash wagon, so why did you vote him twice before switching to batman? At the times of both of your initial votes, batman had two votes, so he would appear to be the more viable flash wagon.

36. ISO #6886
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#6884)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2021)

WHAT

When I finally found HK town.

HOW DID THEY SHOOT THIS GOOD n1 !?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#2023)
    These nks stink. Whatever. Duke's EoD was pushing a scum agenda and I can't let that pass

##Vote Duk3star
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#2036)
    just based on the tracker flip and depends on what you guys are but alice is probably a useless town role and this is some kind of terrible unannounced role madness setup

which if so probably bodes well for hydrogen and sett to a much lesser extent

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3401)

RIP Batman. Very predictable NK.

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#3404)
    He was super-spewed by Duk3 trying to CFD onto him D1 to save Cheb, he was the most obvious kill in the history of kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#3405)

@Dawoodle now is time to revenge mama cangaroo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#3416)
    Welp. I was wrong on Alice being wolf but I'm now pretty sure that Alice is 3p and YOLO the last wolf.

My town core is still Kajot, El, Michelle, WWH and probably Dawoodle as well. Was going to add BATMAN but welp.

Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4924)

Wow, not what I was expecting.

Time to mine WWH's ISO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#4925)
    I hate you mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Liddell (#4926)

...this is going to be a huge pain in the $%#! to find the peeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#4949)
    Holy $%#! town pr’s dropping like flies ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4960)

Wait wtf. I was so sure of Kajot/Katze going down. Thought Kajot was cop due to her dawoodle read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#6537)
    Oh LOL WHAT

I didn't see Sett flip omg

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6542)

This nk though wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#6546)

Is it consensus El w is cleared? This seems forced

Could somebody else look at these (or look at the SoDs yourself)?

It feels like Wisdom's thoughts on the night kill have been slightly out of step with the response of villagers (El, DT, Alice, wwh and possibly Kajot).

SOD2 and SOD4 in particular felt forced in a way that felt like they were trying to make sure that their surprise about the kill was clear.

I agree with this. If I play "spot the scum" with these posts, I'd always choose her.

37. ISO #6887
    Timezone
    That was the last post? Then good night ig

38. ISO #6888
    Community
    NSM, FFR,Smogon, ZeldaDungeon, The Syndicate, 2+2, DailyMafia, elsewhere
    aight what'd I miss

39. ISO #6889
    Community
    who's here

40. ISO #6890
    Community
    kajot is right that looking for the godfather first is wrong
    but if there is a godfather it has to be el

41. ISO #6891
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#6890)
    kajot is right that looking for the godfather first is wrong
    but if there is a godfather it has to be el
    why can't it be me

42. ISO #6892
    Community
    if the reason was public I wouldn't have to say el is the viable godfather

43. ISO #6893
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2012)
    You are Uglamore, Mafia Motion Detector. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.
    Wait, rereading page 1 i saw the multiball discussion again.
    No one really mentioned this, but our host said the game is not bastard so of Cheb's wincon said this, is more important that what was said in the OP.
    I rember Dawoo expressed mistrust in the multiball idea and said is a standard thing, but being in the wincon if fake it would be bastard.
    I will check Duk3s wincon too, even if they should be aligned and share wincon by the way they played.

------

Also, good morning!

44. ISO #6894
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3396)
    You are Stryker, 1-Shot Mafia Vigilante. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.
    Is indeed the same.

45. ISO #6895
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    I don't know how this is mechanically fitting as numbers of players per faction in this game.
    Though we should have 2 NKs but we had them only in N1.
    Idk, probably just a weird way to express things?

46. ISO #6896
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Guardians of Ga'Hoole Day 5 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 [NSM] Mikey Kajot (50), katze (29), Michelle (73), Wisdom (63)
    1 El-ahrairah [NSM] Mikey (6)
    1 Michelle DoubtingThomas (25)
    2 Not voting El-ahrairah (65), Dawoodle (46)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 9:00 AM EDT on Monday, October 19th, 2020. There are 1603112460000 remaining.

47. ISO #6897
    Community
    the "second evil faction" is most likely an independent

48. ISO #6898
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#6897)
    With no killing power ig then.

49. ISO #6899
    Timezone
    Community
    AnimeBase

And most important, did you read the game?

50. ISO #6900
    Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#6898)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NSM] Mikey (#6897)
    With no killing power ig then.
    or they haven't ignited yet