Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 1473

Thread: GDS Survivor Borneo

  1. ISO #251
    Soul Reader ignoramus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Lincoln/Mister Congeniality
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#247)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#245)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#244)
    They never said that here
    I think you might be remembering what I said from last game
    Thanks, maybe I have my people mixed up. Still would be interested in an answer from Pugkin Spooky whenever they are next around so we can know where everyone is in the world.


    What about you?
    I'm originally from the UK but have been living in Thailand for the past seven years or so. That means I'm around at this time of the day often.
    :0 what's it like in UK and Thailand?

  2. ISO #252
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#249)
    Fellow Pagongites, where are you all? I feel a bit disapointed as I have a rare day off work today and was hopinh to bond a bit but most of you still seem to be sleeping. Hope Zergon and Leion wake up soon.
    Hello! Normally, Leion should be up and about right about now; he's got (more or less) the same time zone as me
    How should we bond?

    -🐢
    How about starting by letting me know what creature that is at the end of your post? Is it a tortoise? What do you think our tribe's chances are in the first challenge?

  3. ISO #253
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#247)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#245)
    Thanks, maybe I have my people mixed up. Still would be interested in an answer from Pugkin Spooky whenever they are next around so we can know where everyone is in the world.


    What about you?
    I'm originally from the UK but have been living in Thailand for the past seven years or so. That means I'm around at this time of the day often.
    :0 what's it like in UK and Thailand?
    I somehow missed this. The UK is generally wet and cold whereas Thailand is dry or wet depending on the time of year but always hot.

  4. ISO #254
    Soul Reader ignoramus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Lincoln/Mister Congeniality
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#249)
    Fellow Pagongites, where are you all? I feel a bit disapointed as I have a rare day off work today and was hopinh to bond a bit but most of you still seem to be sleeping. Hope Zergon and Leion wake up soon.
    Hello! Normally, Leion should be up and about right about now; he's got (more or less) the same time zone as me
    How should we bond?

    -🐢
    How about starting by letting me know what creature that is at the end of your post? Is it a tortoise? What do you think our tribe's chances are in the first challenge?
    1. Is a turtle, but could also be a tortoise; my iPad doesn't differentiate between the two when it comes to emojis
    2. I think we have a pretty good chance of winning, but since I've never watched Survivor, I'm afraid I'm never going to really understand what's going on

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#253)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#247)
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#246)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#245)
    Thanks, maybe I have my people mixed up. Still would be interested in an answer from Pugkin Spooky whenever they are next around so we can know where everyone is in the world.


    What about you?
    I'm originally from the UK but have been living in Thailand for the past seven years or so. That means I'm around at this time of the day often.
    :0 what's it like in UK and Thailand?
    I somehow missed this. The UK is generally wet and cold whereas Thailand is dry or wet depending on the time of year but always hot.
    1. I made that post later than the first quoted post XD
    2. :00 I want to go to UK next time
    -🐢

  5. ISO #255
    Unfortunately you might have a chance of getting to the UK before me as I'm stuck here at the moment due to everything going on. Do you think you can be very helpful in the challenges, considering your character?

  6. ISO #256
    Soul Reader ignoramus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Lincoln/Mister Congeniality
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#255)
    Unfortunately you might have a chance of getting to the UK before me as I'm stuck here at the moment due to everything going on. Do you think you can be very helpful in the challenges, considering your character?
    1. Depends on whether PR not my family would even consider going to UK, tbh
    2. I think that I won't be too be helpful in the challenges, considering my character, but I'll still try my best!

  7. ISO #257
    Soul Reader ignoramus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Lincoln/Mister Congeniality
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#256)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#255)
    Unfortunately you might have a chance of getting to the UK before me as I'm stuck here at the moment due to everything going on. Do you think you can be very helpful in the challenges, considering your character?
    1. Depends on whether or* not my family would even consider going to UK, tbh
    2. I think that I won't be too be helpful in the challenges, considering my character, but I'll still try my best!
    EBWOP

  8. ISO #258
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Morning Tagis! It's challenge day..

    I went ahead and submitted all of our tasks after we do our search. Haze will be cooking while the rest of us build the camp. We can each have 1/2 a pound of beans and .40 a pound of rice and 3 bottles of water each. That will leave us with a bit of food leftover but no water left.

    I also submitted the order for our challenge today. Not sure what to expect but I believe we can win this.

  9. ISO #259
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @Hydreigon25 I hope you make it to the challege

  10. ISO #260
    Thread Analyst p4rk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    391
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#258)
    Morning Tagis! It's challenge day..

    I went ahead and submitted all of our tasks after we do our search. Haze will be cooking while the rest of us build the camp. We can each have 1/2 a pound of beans and .40 a pound of rice and 3 bottles of water each. That will leave us with a bit of food leftover but no water left.

    I also submitted the order for our challenge today. Not sure what to expect but I believe we can win this.
    Nice! Let's get this place built up nice and good so we can have somewhere nice to relax after we win this challenge!

  11. ISO #261
    Thread Analyst zergon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    981
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#249)
    Fellow Pagongites, where are you all? I feel a bit disapointed as I have a rare day off work today and was hopinh to bond a bit but most of you still seem to be sleeping. Hope Zergon and Leion wake up soon.
    I´m awake. Just finished work day and heading to home so should be more active soon if needed.
    Is there something specific you want to talk about?

  12. ISO #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#259)
    @Hydreigon25 I hope you make it to the challege
    I'm here for the challenge

    -Tagi

  13. ISO #263
    ##Unvote Tyche

  14. ISO #264
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260,029
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    16 Not voting Tyche (22), p4rk (10), Destinylives (26), markisprettyok (32), lukess1 (17), Leionhart (7), zergon (19), Anaxagore (3), Imarevenant (12), Timsup2nothin (13), Emark (7), MLT (7), Pugkin Spooky (28), Haze with a Z (12), ignoramus (18), Hydreigon25 (7)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 8th, 2020. There are 1602180060000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 4 hours, 43 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  15. ISO #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#193)
    @Anaxagore
    @Emark
    @Haze with a Z
    @Hydreigon25
    @MLT
    @Timsup2nothin

    I've randed that Hydreigon will stay behind to cook and the rest of us will team up and search the areas. Do you guys care who your search mate is or should I rand that also? I figured teams of two makes sense in case of problems.
    Is there anything specific that i should cook @Tyche ?

    -Tagi

  16. ISO #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#231)
    Here's our teams and where we're searching. Staying close to camp for now.

    Tim and P4rk search 1
    Anaxagore and Emark search 4
    MLT and Hydreigon search 2
    Tyche and Haze search 20
    Just seen this

    -tagi

  17. ISO #267
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#193)
    @Anaxagore
    @Emark
    @Haze with a Z
    @Hydreigon25
    @MLT
    @Timsup2nothin

    I've randed that Hydreigon will stay behind to cook and the rest of us will team up and search the areas. Do you guys care who your search mate is or should I rand that also? I figured teams of two makes sense in case of problems.
    Is there anything specific that i should cook @Tyche ?

    -Tagi
    Hi! I reranded it and Haze is cooking. So far we are having rice and beans.

  18. ISO #268
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    16,147
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Day 1 foraging into the jungle!


    Each of the tribes were given instructions by their respective Tribal leaders.
    Tagi
    >Tyche assigned Timsup2nothin and p4rk to search area 1. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >Tyche assigned Anaxagore and Emark to search area 4. They located a spool of twine, 2 small hatchets, a shovel, 4-4x8 tarps, and 8-8 foot bamboo poles.
    >Tyche assigned MLT and Hydreigon25 to search area 2. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >Tyche assigned themselves and Haze with a Z to search area 20. They returned to camp with nothing.

    Pagong
    >markisprettyok assigned lukess1 and zergon to search area 2. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned ignoramus and Destinylives to search area 6. They located a 10 lb bag of potatoes, 16 oranges, and 32 bananas.
    >markisprettyok assigned Leionhart and Imarevenant to search area 13. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned themselves and Pugkin Spooky to search area 15. They returned to camp with nothing.

  19. ISO #269
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Great job finding supplies, Anaxagore and Emark. Great job everyone else too.

  20. ISO #270
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#268)
    Day 1 foraging into the jungle!


    Pagong
    >markisprettyok assigned lukess1 and zergon to search area 2. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned ignoramus and Destinylives to search area 6. They located a 10 lb bag of potatoes, 16 oranges, and 32 bananas.
    >markisprettyok assigned Leionhart and Imarevenant to search area 13. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned themselves and Pugkin Spooky to search area 15. They returned to camp with nothing.
    Well, great job on getting us some more food. Unfortunately, we got nothing to help with the camp. Guess we're sleeping on the ground.

    Who said they were a good cook, @lukess1? I think I'll set up one person to cook and the rest of us to build mud huts.

  21. ISO #271
    Thread Analyst Leionhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    405
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#249)
    Fellow Pagongites, where are you all? I feel a bit disapointed as I have a rare day off work today and was hopinh to bond a bit but most of you still seem to be sleeping. Hope Zergon and Leion wake up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramus (#250)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#249)
    Fellow Pagongites, where are you all? I feel a bit disapointed as I have a rare day off work today and was hopinh to bond a bit but most of you still seem to be sleeping. Hope Zergon and Leion wake up soon.
    Hello! Normally, Leion should be up and about right about now; he's got (more or less) the same time zone as me
    How should we bond?

    -🐢
    I am awake, I had a busy day at work today, sorry Destiny.


    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#255)
    Unfortunately you might have a chance of getting to the UK before me as I'm stuck here at the moment due to everything going on. Do you think you can be very helpful in the challenges, considering your character?
    I have relatives in the UK too. I might get a chance before you.

  22. ISO #272
    Thread Analyst Leionhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    405
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#270)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#268)
    Day 1 foraging into the jungle!


    Pagong
    >markisprettyok assigned lukess1 and zergon to search area 2. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned ignoramus and Destinylives to search area 6. They located a 10 lb bag of potatoes, 16 oranges, and 32 bananas.
    >markisprettyok assigned Leionhart and Imarevenant to search area 13. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned themselves and Pugkin Spooky to search area 15. They returned to camp with nothing.
    Well, great job on getting us some more food. Unfortunately, we got nothing to help with the camp. Guess we're sleeping on the ground.

    Who said they were a good cook, @lukess1? I think I'll set up one person to cook and the rest of us to build mud huts.
    I wouldn't mind making mud huts. What else are we gonna do today?

  23. ISO #273
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#270)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#268)
    Day 1 foraging into the jungle!


    Pagong
    >markisprettyok assigned lukess1 and zergon to search area 2. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned ignoramus and Destinylives to search area 6. They located a 10 lb bag of potatoes, 16 oranges, and 32 bananas.
    >markisprettyok assigned Leionhart and Imarevenant to search area 13. They returned to camp with nothing.
    >markisprettyok assigned themselves and Pugkin Spooky to search area 15. They returned to camp with nothing.
    Well, great job on getting us some more food. Unfortunately, we got nothing to help with the camp. Guess we're sleeping on the ground.

    Who said they were a good cook, @lukess1? I think I'll set up one person to cook and the rest of us to build mud huts.
    Looks like I at least managed to get some food for us...

    I'm happy to build the huts. Shouldn't be a problem.

  24. ISO #274
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Looking to have @lukess1 cook. Below is the proposed menu for each of us.

    1 bottle water
    .25 lbs rice
    .25 lbs beans
    .25 lbs potatoes
    1 banana

    Total

    8 water
    2 lbs rice
    2 lbs beans
    2 lbs potatoes
    8 bananas

    Too much, too little?

  25. ISO #275
    Thread Analyst zergon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    981
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#274)
    Looking to have @lukess1 cook. Below is the proposed menu for each of us.

    1 bottle water
    .25 lbs rice
    .25 lbs beans
    .25 lbs potatoes
    1 banana

    Total

    8 water
    2 lbs rice
    2 lbs beans
    2 lbs potatoes
    8 bananas

    Too much, too little?
    Eh, I´m not good figuring reasonable amounts so going to leave that to someone more qualified.

    That said, on general level, considering only one out of four pairs were actually able to bring extra resources from our gather phase, I´d assume we are going to consume more than what we can bring back so having bit of a food reserve is probably good idea. Guess, what I´m trying to say is that we should eat enough to stay healthy for the first challenge but not any more than what´s needed to stay on good condition.

  26. ISO #276
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#274)
    Looking to have @lukess1 cook. Below is the proposed menu for each of us.

    1 bottle water
    .25 lbs rice
    .25 lbs beans
    .25 lbs potatoes
    1 banana

    Total

    8 water
    2 lbs rice
    2 lbs beans
    2 lbs potatoes
    8 bananas

    Too much, too little?
    Eh, I´m not good figuring reasonable amounts so going to leave that to someone more qualified.

    That said, on general level, considering only one out of four pairs were actually able to bring extra resources from our gather phase, I´d assume we are going to consume more than what we can bring back so having bit of a food reserve is probably good idea. Guess, what I´m trying to say is that we should eat enough to stay healthy for the first challenge but not any more than what´s needed to stay on good condition.
    If my math and knowledge is correct, .25 lbs should be equivalent to a cup.

  27. ISO #277
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Where the winds of limbo roar
    Posts
    9,665
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#258)
    Morning Tagis! It's challenge day..

    I went ahead and submitted all of our tasks after we do our search. Haze will be cooking while the rest of us build the camp. We can each have 1/2 a pound of beans and .40 a pound of rice and 3 bottles of water each. That will leave us with a bit of food leftover but no water left.

    I also submitted the order for our challenge today. Not sure what to expect but I believe we can win this.
    The reward for winning the first challenge on survivor is always FIRE. With fire we can boil WATER. Anyone thinking "oh no, must conserve the water"...you're probably wrong. Dehydration is the fastest track to weakness, and weakness loses the challenge, and then we run out of water anyway. Trust Tyche on this one.

    Great job finding the building materials. I regret not finding anything personally, but we cleared some zones and by staying close to camp we saved our strength for the challenge.

    Life is good in Tagi land. Prepare for war.

  28. ISO #278
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    The original amount of food was said to be 3 days worth.

  29. ISO #279
    Thread Analyst zergon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    981
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#278)
    The original amount of food was said to be 3 days worth.
    And how many days would our food supply last if going with those amounts (obviously bit hard to count with other supplies like oranges but some kind of estimate)?

  30. ISO #280
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Where the winds of limbo roar
    Posts
    9,665
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Having looked up my character, I'd like to volunteer to cook. Also point out that until we win this fire challenge we really don't have any way to cook.

    There isn't much exciting to be done with rice and beans and no spices, but apparently my guy was able to use his life experience to make the "chow hall" a fun place where his tribe could enjoy the food such as it was, and it became a real focal point in bonding the tribe together.

    Tagi!!!

  31. ISO #281
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#278)
    The original amount of food was said to be 3 days worth.
    And how many days would our food supply last if going with those amounts (obviously bit hard to count with other supplies like oranges but some kind of estimate)?
    Based on our proposed menu? Probably closer to 7 days. That said, as we lose people that is fewer mouths to feed.

    My thinking is that we go light early and then up the quantity as we lose people and/or gain food.

  32. ISO #282
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260,029
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    16 Not voting Tyche (24), p4rk (10), Destinylives (27), markisprettyok (37), lukess1 (17), Leionhart (9), zergon (21), Anaxagore (3), Imarevenant (12), Timsup2nothin (15), Emark (7), MLT (7), Pugkin Spooky (28), Haze with a Z (12), ignoramus (18), Hydreigon25 (9)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 8th, 2020. There are 1602180060000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 0 hours, 43 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  33. ISO #283
    Thread Analyst zergon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    981
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#278)
    The original amount of food was said to be 3 days worth.
    And how many days would our food supply last if going with those amounts (obviously bit hard to count with other supplies like oranges but some kind of estimate)?
    Based on our proposed menu? Probably closer to 7 days. That said, as we lose people that is fewer mouths to feed.

    My thinking is that we go light early and then up the quantity as we lose people and/or gain food.
    Oh, that´s lot better than I expected then, was assuming about 4 - 5 days. Your plan sounds reasonable to me so I´m fine with it.

  34. ISO #284
    Thread Analyst Imarevenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    355
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#278)
    The original amount of food was said to be 3 days worth.
    And how many days would our food supply last if going with those amounts (obviously bit hard to count with other supplies like oranges but some kind of estimate)?
    Based on our proposed menu? Probably closer to 7 days. That said, as we lose people that is fewer mouths to feed.

    My thinking is that we go light early and then up the quantity as we lose people and/or gain food.
    Sounds like a plan

  35. ISO #285
    Soul Reader Pugkin Spooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,031
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Whoever has girl that likes to cook should cook

  36. ISO #286
    Soul Reader Pugkin Spooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,031
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugkin Spooky (#203)
    Colleen enjoys cooking. No other specific strengths I can see. But no weaknesses either.

  37. ISO #287
    Galaxy Brain Haze with a Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Someplace :D
    Posts
    23,606
    Community
    OGS/werewolv.es
    AKA
    Halfrize
    Pronouns
    Any
    Did I get the timing wrong? I thought this happened at 2pm.

  38. ISO #288
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260,029
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    16 Not voting Tyche (24), p4rk (10), Destinylives (27), markisprettyok (37), lukess1 (17), Leionhart (9), zergon (22), Anaxagore (3), Imarevenant (13), Timsup2nothin (15), Emark (7), MLT (7), Pugkin Spooky (30), Haze with a Z (13), ignoramus (18), Hydreigon25 (9)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 8th, 2020. There are 1602180060000 remaining.

  39. ISO #289
    Galaxy Brain Haze with a Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Someplace :D
    Posts
    23,606
    Community
    OGS/werewolv.es
    AKA
    Halfrize
    Pronouns
    Any
    I guess I just assumed it was my time zone. What time zone is this in?

  40. ISO #290
    Galaxy Brain Haze with a Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Someplace :D
    Posts
    23,606
    Community
    OGS/werewolv.es
    AKA
    Halfrize
    Pronouns
    Any
    Wait from WWS's tz, I would think it would happen at 5am. Idk what tz this is in.

  41. ISO #291
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#277)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#258)
    Morning Tagis! It's challenge day..

    I went ahead and submitted all of our tasks after we do our search. Haze will be cooking while the rest of us build the camp. We can each have 1/2 a pound of beans and .40 a pound of rice and 3 bottles of water each. That will leave us with a bit of food leftover but no water left.

    I also submitted the order for our challenge today. Not sure what to expect but I believe we can win this.
    The reward for winning the first challenge on survivor is always FIRE. With fire we can boil WATER. Anyone thinking "oh no, must conserve the water"...you're probably wrong. Dehydration is the fastest track to weakness, and weakness loses the challenge, and then we run out of water anyway. Trust Tyche on this one.

    Great job finding the building materials. I regret not finding anything personally, but we cleared some zones and by staying close to camp we saved our strength for the challenge.

    Life is good in Tagi land. Prepare for war.
    The water supply for cooking is separate from drinking and not limited, so we're good there.

  42. ISO #292
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#280)
    Having looked up my character, I'd like to volunteer to cook. Also point out that until we win this fire challenge we really don't have any way to cook.

    There isn't much exciting to be done with rice and beans and no spices, but apparently my guy was able to use his life experience to make the "chow hall" a fun place where his tribe could enjoy the food such as it was, and it became a real focal point in bonding the tribe together.

    Tagi!!!
    Ok I'll change it

  43. ISO #293
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#149)
    GDS Survivor Borneo



    OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST


    Day 1 Immunity Challenge
    Quest for Fire

    Tribes will carry a raft through a course of water and land to light a series of torches. All tribe members must be touching the raft at all times. At the end of the course, one tribe member will light a fire spirit and will win reward and immunity.


    Tribal leaders all members of the Tribe will take part in this Challenge, but I will need a ordered list by PM by 100PM EST tomorrow, 10/6/2020.
    The winner of the Challenge wins Immunity from the first Tribal Council and 50 fire proof matches.
    Somehow I missed this. When I first saw it it was blank.

  44. ISO #294
    Thread Analyst Imarevenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    355
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#149)
    GDS Survivor Borneo



    OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST


    Day 1 Immunity Challenge
    Quest for Fire

    Tribes will carry a raft through a course of water and land to light a series of torches. All tribe members must be touching the raft at all times. At the end of the course, one tribe member will light a fire spirit and will win reward and immunity.


    Tribal leaders all members of the Tribe will take part in this Challenge, but I will need a ordered list by PM by 100PM EST tomorrow, 10/6/2020.
    The winner of the Challenge wins Immunity from the first Tribal Council and 50 fire proof matches.
    Somehow I missed this. When I first saw it it was blank.
    Uh oh, guess we're rng'ing our order this challenge.

  45. ISO #295
    Thread Analyst Tyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#287)
    Did I get the timing wrong? I thought this happened at 2pm.
    What are you expecting to happen? I looked back and didn't find anything that said when the challenge was starting.

  46. ISO #296
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#294)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#149)
    GDS Survivor Borneo



    OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST


    Day 1 Immunity Challenge
    Quest for Fire

    Tribes will carry a raft through a course of water and land to light a series of torches. All tribe members must be touching the raft at all times. At the end of the course, one tribe member will light a fire spirit and will win reward and immunity.


    Tribal leaders all members of the Tribe will take part in this Challenge, but I will need a ordered list by PM by 100PM EST tomorrow, 10/6/2020.
    The winner of the Challenge wins Immunity from the first Tribal Council and 50 fire proof matches.
    Somehow I missed this. When I first saw it it was blank.
    Uh oh, guess we're rng'ing our order this challenge.
    I would have rng either way since we're all involved.

  47. ISO #297
    Great job on finding camp supplies guys!


    Now let’s go win something good!

  48. ISO #298
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    16,147
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    GDS Survivor Borneo



    OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST

    Day 1 Immunity Challenge
    Quest for Fire

    Tribes will carry a raft through a course of water and land to light a series of torches. All tribe members must be touching the raft at all times. At the end of the course, one tribe member will light a fire spirit and will win reward and immunity.



    All tribe members are to take part in this challenge, remember that each member has to have their hand on the raft at all times.
    The lineups from each of the tribes are as follows:
    Tagi:
    Tyche
    Hydreigon
    Tim
    Mlt
    Haze
    Anax
    Emark
    P4rk

    Pagong:
    Destinylives
    ignoramus
    Imarevenant
    Leionhart
    lukess1
    markisprettyok
    Pugkin Spooky
    zergon

    Good luck to you all!

    Now swim out to your raft. Remember all members must have a hand on the raft at all times.

    Now that everyone is at the rafts. On your mark get ready..set..go!

    And the Tribes are off....
    Tagi takes the early lead....
    Tagi maintains their lead....
    Pagong is closing....
    Tagi stops...but why?...Oh man it looks like Sean fell and the tribe had to stop in order for him to maintain a hand on the raft...
    Pagong has seized the lead...
    Out of the water Pagong is opening up the lead....
    Tagi has gotten started again...
    Pagong looks to have this..wait they are backing up...one of the torches failed to light...
    They are backing up to relight...
    Tagi is closing...
    Neck and neck....
    rafts are down and the race is on to light their respective sides of the statue....
    looks like both are having trouble...wait they are both lit...
    The fire is racing up the sides of the statue....
    Tag...no Pagong's side has reached the top first....Pagong has won the first Immunity challenge by a close 3.07 seconds!

    Pagong has won Immunity from the first Tribal Council and 50 waterproof matches!

  49. ISO #299
    GOAT Tier WaywardSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    16,147
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't lay down this morning I was afraid I wouldn't hear the clock. But alas I dozed off.

  50. ISO #300
    Thread Analyst markisprettyok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Go go Gongers!

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Stalker

The Stalker can once per game target a player at night. Once selected, the Stalker will track that player every night until either the Stalker or the target dies. This action is unblockable and also immune to redirects, except on the night that the Stalker first uses the ability.