he/him/his/his/himself

I don't know what is going wrong.

2. ISO #1152
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

We seem to have plenty of building materials so I think building some sort of containment for the chickens should be easy enough. Then it's simple negotiation...lay eggs or get eaten.

3. ISO #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#1150)
    Great job Tagi! Let me know your thoughts on the chickens. We will have some fruit to celebrate 😋
    We have plenty of food for now, so I'd save the chickens.

4. ISO #1154
    If we can't vote out ig, that is super annoying.

5. ISO #1155
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1151)
    Seriously, what the $%#!?

I don't know what is going wrong.
    Me neither, plans seem to be good. Just not working out in our favor.

I think keeping us closer to camp in our searches this day is good, maybe things will change with sone rest.

6. ISO #1156
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 5 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    12 Not voting Tyche (8), p4rk (2), Destinylives (4), markisprettyok (6), lukess1 (2), Leionhart (2), Imarevenant (2), Timsup2nothin (4), Emark (3), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (2)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020. There are 1603389660000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 19 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

7. ISO #1157
    Thread Analyst

Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Greydog Software

Well done Tagi!!

I like Tim's quip, Lay eggs or be introduced to Tagi's secret blend of spices.

8. ISO #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#1150)
    Great job Tagi! Let me know your thoughts on the chickens. We will have some fruit to celebrate 😋
    i suggest that we keep them so the chickens can lay eggs for our breakfast @Tyche

9. ISO #1159
    It doesn't feel good to lose again. Anybody have any thoughts on our decision? Haven't heard from Leion in a while.

10. ISO #1160
    Community
    Mafia Universe

12 Not voting Tyche (8), p4rk (2), Destinylives (5), markisprettyok (6), lukess1 (2), Leionhart (2), Imarevenant (2), Timsup2nothin (4), Emark (4), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (3)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020. There are 1603389660000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 15 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

11. ISO #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1159)
    It doesn't feel good to lose again. Anybody have any thoughts on our decision? Haven't heard from Leion in a while.
    Good point with Leion although there isn't much to talk about up until the challenges.

12. ISO #1162
    My big concern is with ignoramus rn tbh

13. ISO #1163
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm here Destiny, frustrating to see us lose another one.

14. ISO #1164
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1161)
    Good point with Leion although there isn't much to talk about up until the challenges.
    Yep, there really isn't, and the Start/End times doesn't really cooperate with my timezone sadly.

15. ISO #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#1164)
    Yep, there really isn't, and the Start/End times doesn't really cooperate with my timezone sadly.
    I appreciate that. It's 1.00am here at the deadlines so I'm always fast asleep.

16. ISO #1166
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So I'm probably leaning towards @lukess1. No offense, but after the previous challenge you have now dropped to the lowest average (technically ignoramus is but we can't vote for them). Couple that with the fact that you failed to get a vote in, and that is probably where I'm going this time. I'm just frustrated that we have to eliminate anyone other than ignoramus at this point.

17. ISO #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1166)
    So I'm probably leaning towards @lukess1. No offense, but after the previous challenge you have now dropped to the lowest average (technically ignoramus is but we can't vote for them). Couple that with the fact that you failed to get a vote in, and that is probably where I'm going this time. I'm just frustrated that we have to eliminate anyone other than ignoramus at this point.
    I get it. I voted Destiny only because I didn’t see a reason for anyone else. I only missed the vote because my sleep schedule is all screwed up lol

18. ISO #1168
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1165)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leionhart (#1164)
    I appreciate that. It's 1.00am here at the deadlines so I'm always fast asleep.
    It's 2 am here when it happens so more unlikely for me. Atp, I don't even know who'd I vote for yet. Ignoramous would be the best choice but them not being here hurts those chances.

19. ISO #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1167)
    I get it. I voted Destiny only because I didn’t see a reason for anyone else. I only missed the vote because my sleep schedule is all screwed up lol
    Out of interest, what's the reason to vote for me?

20. ISO #1170
    Thread Analyst

Timezone
    Community
    Greydog Software

I found some stuff while working and am happy to hand over. 4 large pillows and 4 blankets as well as a bag of 24 oranges.

21. ISO #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1169)
    I just feel loyalty to Mark atp.

22. ISO #1172
    Here's my last minute pitch: We are nearing the individual point of the game. Once that point hits, I am a benefit to Pagong. You guys would own my vote and I am not going to win anything which means you can get rid of me whenever. Considering we are at a number's deficit, the more people who will vote with you and not take immunity from you the better.

23. ISO #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1171)
    What makes you think I don't have loyalty to Mark?

24. ISO #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1173)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1171)
    What makes you think I don't have loyalty to Mark?
    I'm not saying you don't.

25. ISO #1175
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    This sucks. We need to win the next challenge.

As for Ignoramus, I swear, if they are just hiding and then show up once we get to the merge I'll do whatever I can to make sure they're out asap.

26. ISO #1176
    Community
    Mafia Universe

12 Not voting Tyche (8), p4rk (2), Destinylives (8), markisprettyok (7), lukess1 (8), Leionhart (5), Imarevenant (3), Timsup2nothin (4), Emark (5), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (3)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

27. ISO #1177
    Timezone
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @Tyche

I found some stuff while working and am happy to hand over. 4 large pillows and 4 blankets as well as a bag of 24 oranges.
    🥰

28. ISO #1178
    Community
    Mafia Universe

12 Not voting Tyche (9), p4rk (2), Destinylives (8), markisprettyok (7), lukess1 (8), Leionhart (5), Imarevenant (3), Timsup2nothin (4), Emark (5), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (3)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 7 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

29. ISO #1179
    Community
    Mafia Universe

12 Not voting Tyche (9), p4rk (2), Destinylives (8), markisprettyok (7), lukess1 (8), Leionhart (5), Imarevenant (3), Timsup2nothin (4), Emark (5), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (3)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 3 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

30. ISO #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1175)
    This sucks. We need to win the next challenge.

As for Ignoramus, I swear, if they are just hiding and then show up once we get to the merge I'll do whatever I can to make sure they're out asap.
    I agree with this. It's made our numbers fewer and probably weaker than the other tribe and has likely been a factor in losing challenges. He will have some explaining to do when we find him.

31. ISO #1181
    In better news, I found some things whilst working today that should considerably improve our sleeping situation.

32. ISO #1182
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

33. ISO #1183
    Have a few things to do before sleeping tonight so might be up later than usual. It's possible I'll be here around deadline if anybody needs me for anything.

34. ISO #1184
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST

Day 5 Tribal Council(Pagong)

Seated off to the side are the members of Tagi:

"Welcome to the fifth Tribal Council of GDS Survivor Borneo. Here we are again. And for the third day in a row the day will end with a member of Pagong being eliminated. The frustration is definitely setting in. You can read it on the faces of the remaining members of the tribe. After losing a close one in the Rewards Challenge, they seemed to run out of gas in the Immunity Challenge. Whereas Tagi has seemed to have hit their stride. So for the third Tribal Council in a row they will sit to the side in safety as the members of Pagong vote to eliminate another of their tribe. All this is happening while the sixth member of their tribe is still missing.

" (the camera spans back as the members of Pagong file onto stage in a single file line and take their seats.)

"I would like to ask each of you to file up one by one and write the name of the person you are voting for elimination on a piece of paper and show it to the camera, but not to anyone here. Fold them and place them in the bowl. After everyone has voted I will tally the votes and we will have the fifth elimination from GDS Survivor Borneo."

The members of tribe Pagong file one by one up to the table and write the names of their votes on the pieces of paper and then return to their seats. When they are done the host takes the bowl and carries it to the podium.

"And now for the votes...
    The first vote is for Destinylives...
    The second vote is for lukess1...That's one for Destinylives...One for lukess1...
    The third vote is for lukess1...That's two votes for lukess1...one for Destinylives...
    The fourth vote is for lukess1 and the fifth player to be eliminated from GDS Survivor Borneo. lukess1 please come up here and bring your torch..."

lukess1 makes his way up to the podium and the host extinguishes his torch..."The tribe has spoken..."

Final Vote total:
    lukess1-4
    Destinylives-1
    Last edited by WaywardSon; November 1st, 2020 at 05:11 PM.

35. ISO #1185
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Last edited by WaywardSon; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

36. ISO #1186
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Role PM for GDS Survivor Borneo

You are B.B. Anderson, Pagong Individually Aligned. You win when you are the Sole Survivor and all other players have been eliminated.

Final Metrics:
    Mental-62.0
    Physical- 92.5
    Endurance- 3.5
    Health-103.75
    Last edited by WaywardSon; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:04 PM.

37. ISO #1187
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Elimination: Sleep »

12 Not voting Tyche (9), p4rk (2), Destinylives (11), markisprettyok (7), lukess1 (8), Leionhart (5), Imarevenant (3), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (5), MLT (4), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (3)

View Vote History

No one was eliminated.

Day 5 has ended.

Day 5 ended at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020.

38. ISO #1188
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The thread is open for a 3 hour twilight period.

39. ISO #1189
    Community
    Mafia Universe

11 Not voting Tyche (0), p4rk (0), Destinylives (0), markisprettyok (0), Leionhart (0), Imarevenant (0), Timsup2nothin (0), Emark (0), MLT (0), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (0)

View Vote History

Day 5 ends at 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020. There are 1603400460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 2 hours, 56 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

40. ISO #1190
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So thanks to Destiny we have some camp supplies. We'll try and put something together this evening.

41. ISO #1191
    Thread Analyst

Timezone
    Community
    Greydog Software
    OK Tagi, let's try to get some rest and ready ourselves for the next challenges.

42. ISO #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1190)
    So thanks to Destiny we have some camp supplies. We'll try and put something together this evening.
    No problem boss man and I'm happy to help out with that if I can. What will we be dining on this evening? We still have a decent amount of food left right?

43. ISO #1193
    if i happen to find anything I'll share with the tribe @Tyche

-Tagi

44. ISO #1194
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Elimination: Sleep »

11 Not voting Tyche (0), p4rk (0), Destinylives (1), markisprettyok (1), Leionhart (0), Imarevenant (0), Timsup2nothin (0), Emark (1), MLT (0), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (1)

View Vote History

No one was eliminated.

Day 5 has ended.

Day 5 ended at 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020.

45. ISO #1195
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Tagi
    MLT/Timsup2nothin was sent to Area 13. They returned with 10lbs potatoes, 16 oranges, 32 bananas.
    p4rk was sent to Area 4. They returned with 10lbs potatoes.
    Emark was sent to Area 10. They returned with nothing.
    Tyche/Hydreigon25 was sent to area 8. They returned with nothing.

p4rk checks traps. They found the traps caught 4 fish.

Pagong
    lukess1 was sent to area 1 to fish. He caught 2 fish.
    Leionhart was sent to area 4 to hunt. They were unsuccessful.
    markisprettyok went to area 5. They returned with nothing.
    Destinylives was sent to area 6. They returned with nothing.
    Imarevenant replenished 23 bottles of water.

They have got a good start on their camp. They were able to complete their settlers 40%.

46. ISO #1196
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Abandoned Barracks

One at a time, each tribe member will race to a barrack. There are three different items in there (a can opener, a knife, and an army helmet). The first tribe to get all of their items (with no duplicates) back to the start wins reward.
    >They win canned foods and a chocolate bar.

Tribal Leaders need to submit the list order that the members of the tribe are going in to me by 100PM EST tomorrow 10/24/2020. Tagi will need to sit 2 members from this challenge. It will need to be someone that has not sit out as of yet.

@Tyche bolded is a correction.
    Last edited by WaywardSon; October 23rd, 2020 at 03:01 PM.

47. ISO #1197
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Obstacle Course

Tribes must race through a military-style obstacle course. First tribe to complete the course wins immunity.

Tribal Leaders need to submit the list order that the members of the tribe are going in to me by 100PM EST tomorrow 10/24/2020. Tagi will need to sit 2 members from this challenge. It will need to be someone that has not sit out as of yet.

@Tyche bolded is a correction.
    Last edited by WaywardSon; October 23rd, 2020 at 03:01 PM.

48. ISO #1198
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 6 Votecount

11 Not voting Tyche (0), p4rk (0), Destinylives (0), markisprettyok (0), Leionhart (0), Imarevenant (0), Timsup2nothin (0), Emark (0), MLT (0), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (0)

View Vote History

Day 6 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Sunday, October 25th, 2020. There are 1603648860000 remaining.

Posted at 1 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

49. ISO #1199
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Tribal leaders if you would get your duty rosters and food and water consumption in as soon as you can.

50. ISO #1200
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Rewards Challenge

Me @Leionhart @Destinylives @Imarevenant

Immunity Challenge