Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Someone left 24 bottles of water so thats good 😊

3. ISO #1303
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 7 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Not voting Tyche (10), p4rk (2), Destinylives (7), markisprettyok (3), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (3), Emark (5), MLT (2), Hydreigon25 (0)

View Vote History

Day 7 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 29th, 2020. There are 1603994460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes, 37 seconds remaining.

4. ISO #1304
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Community
    The Syndicate
    That was me. I sent in my search area by PM...probably unnecessary but kind of a reflex. This whole "every man for himself" thing is maybe getting to me.

And I'm glad I have individual immunity because I'm gonna take a risk and say something about that that may not be popular.

I think we need to really put the previous tribes in the past. Yes, it is six to three and we could just pick off the Pagongers, but I don't see that as giving me the best chance to win...and I don't think anyone else from Tagi has a reason to see it differently.

I won this challenge, but I think that I number one, got lucky in the run of it, and I think I got lucky that it really fit my numbers because being a maze it relied on mental more than most challenges. I don't think I'm a big threat to go on a sustained immunity run. I think there probably are players who are, and no offense to them I think they need to go to give the rest of us better odds.

@Tyche, @markisprettyok, you guys have had access to info. Who are the strongest competitors, challenge wise, on each tribe?

5. ISO #1305
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1304)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#1302)
    That was me. I sent in my search area by PM...probably unnecessary but kind of a reflex. This whole "every man for himself" thing is maybe getting to me.

And I'm glad I have individual immunity because I'm gonna take a risk and say something about that that may not be popular.

I think we need to really put the previous tribes in the past. Yes, it is six to three and we could just pick off the Pagongers, but I don't see that as giving me the best chance to win...and I don't think anyone else from Tagi has a reason to see it differently.

I won this challenge, but I think that I number one, got lucky in the run of it, and I think I got lucky that it really fit my numbers because being a maze it relied on mental more than most challenges. I don't think I'm a big threat to go on a sustained immunity run. I think there probably are players who are, and no offense to them I think they need to go to give the rest of us better odds.

@Tyche, @markisprettyok, you guys have had access to info. Who are the strongest competitors, challenge wise, on each tribe?
    For Tagi MLT scored the highest out of all of us except for I think a couple of challenges.

6. ISO #1306
    awesome job everyone

7. ISO #1307
    I have come across 10 pounds of beans!

8. ISO #1308
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Excellent.

I think I have unfortunately painted a target on you.

I mean well, but you are a stronger competitor so it seems like the rest of us would be best served moving towards our own victory conditions by getting you out of the way. You've seemed strong in the challenge writeups, and Tyche confirmed with her leader position performance numbers.

If you do get elimed I think this makes you the first juror and I understand if there are hard feelings, but I am trying to win here.

All I found was water, but I'd offer you one if I hadn't already turned it in...so...handshake?

9. ISO #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1308)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1307)
    Excellent.

I mean well, but you are a stronger competitor so it seems like the rest of us would be best served moving towards our own victory conditions by getting you out of the way. You've seemed strong in the challenge writeups, and Tyche confirmed with her leader position performance numbers.

If you do get elimed I think this makes you the first juror and I understand if there are hard feelings, but I am trying to win here.

All I found was water, but I'd offer you one if I hadn't already turned it in...so...handshake?
    It happens.

10. ISO #1310
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Excellent.

It happens.
    I don't really know what to make of a game without wolves...but I have watched survivor so...I guess this is how we play it.

11. ISO #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1310)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1309)
    Excellent.

It happens.
    I don't really know what to make of a game without wolves...but I have watched survivor so...I guess this is how we play it.
    I think I watched a season in the beginning, but wasn't impressed.

I watch Big brother though, so I know that at some point the strong are voted off, but just know...I'm still useful guys!

12. ISO #1312
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Excellent.

It happens.

I watch Big brother though, so I know that at some point the strong are voted off, but just know...I'm still useful guys!
    Yeah Big Brother works much the same.

13. ISO #1313
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Voting off a strong competitor post-merge seems like a good idea, before they can win too much immunity

14. ISO #1314
    Community
    Mafia Universe

9 Not voting Tyche (11), p4rk (3), Destinylives (7), markisprettyok (3), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (7), Emark (5), MLT (5), Hydreigon25 (1)

View Vote History

Day 7 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 29th, 2020. There are 1603994460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

15. ISO #1315
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1312)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLT (#1311)
    It happens.

I've only ever watched The Challenge and it's not as easy to eliminate stronger performers as there is always a one-on-one competition to eliminate people.

Voting in stronger competitors to the elimination can often result in them eliminating their opponent and then gunning for you.

16. ISO #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by p4rk (#1313)
    Voting off a strong competitor post-merge seems like a good idea, before they can win too much immunity
    While I may be a strong competitor, I'm also the type to share whatI have found. I've found water, food, and supplies that I've shared with the group over keeping them to myself. So yes getting rid of a strong competitor can help you, but you're also sacrificing someone who can be useful for a bit longer.

17. ISO #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1315)

I've only ever watched The Challenge and it's not as easy to eliminate stronger performers as there is always a one-on-one competition to eliminate people.

Voting in stronger competitors to the elimination can often result in them eliminating their opponent and then gunning for you.
    Shhhhh Let them figure this out on their own.

18. ISO #1318
    Timezone
    Community
    PersonalityCafe/Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    We're unfortunately at the point now where we have to start voting out the people who are most likely to stand in our way of winning. I am sorry, but thats how the game works. If there's someone else who's a better option than MLT, I'm willing to listen.

19. ISO #1319
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1315)

Shhhhh Let them figure this out on their own.
    This would be why I brought this up now, when I lucked into immunity.

20. ISO #1320
    Morning all and congratulations to Tim on winning the first immunity challenge.

21. ISO #1321
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1304)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche (#1302)
    Someone left 24 bottles of water so thats good ������

I'm not sure any of us former Gongers can be considered a threat given how the challenges went lol. That said, Rev was our top performer on average.

22. ISO #1322
    I also found some water whilst searching and have already given it over to our leaders to distribute.

23. ISO #1323
    Community
    Mafia Universe

9 Not voting Tyche (12), p4rk (3), Destinylives (9), markisprettyok (4), Imarevenant (5), Timsup2nothin (8), Emark (5), MLT (7), Hydreigon25 (1)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.