Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1244

Thread: GDS Survivor Borneo 6
Twilight 6 

1. ISO #1051
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1046)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1030)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1024)
    Attention:
    Tribal Council Voting will be done anonymously. Do not vote in the thread. PM your votes to me with the heading Day 1 Pagong Tribal Council Vote. Only Pagong is voting, and they can only vote one of the members of their tribe. Any questions ask me by way of PM. You must have your votes by PM into me by 100PM EST tomorrow, 10/18/2020.
    To be voted on at Tribal Council you must be present. Pursuant to the rules posted at start of game.
    With ignoramus apparently AWOL, I think this means he's ineligible to be voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardSon (#1035)
    Tribal Search update Day 4
    Tagi
    MLT was sent to area 19. They returned with a hunting knife.
    Tyche went to area 6. They returned with a 10 lb bag of rice.
    Emark was sent to area 1. They returned with nothing.

Pagong
    lukess1/Imarevenant were sent to area 4. They returned with nothing.
    zergon/Destinylives were sent to area 6. They returned with a Bow and arrows, and a bag of 16 oranges and 24 bananas.
    markisprettyok went to area 14. They returned with nothing.
    Leionhart went to area 16. They found that their traps had been successful. Snaring 4 8lb megapoles. Enough for 4 lbs of meat each.
    Sucks to lose the challenges but the meat and bow and arrow should come in handy.
    Definitely looks like we can't vote that way, so no easy decision here.

I would like us to stay in Unison. Do you or anyone else have thoughts where to go.

Or are we all voting blindly this time after things were made contentious with Pugs last time?

2. ISO #1052
    Community
    GDS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Unfortunately we lost again. As for the moment, I am not sure on who I'm going to vote for. Ignoramous would probably be my vote for being Awol but Destiny makes a good point.

3. ISO #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Imarevenant (#1051)
    Attention:
    Tribal Council Voting will be done anonymously. Do not vote in the thread. PM your votes to me with the heading Day 1 Pagong Tribal Council Vote. Only Pagong is voting, and they can only vote one of the members of their tribe. Any questions ask me by way of PM. You must have your votes by PM into me by 100PM EST tomorrow, 10/18/2020.
    To be voted on at Tribal Council you must be present. Pursuant to the rules posted at start of game.
    With ignoramus apparently AWOL, I think this means he's ineligible to be voted for?

Tagi

Pagong
    zergon/Destinylives were sent to area 6. They returned with a Bow and arrows, and a bag of 16 oranges and 24 bananas.
    Leionhart went to area 16. They found that their traps had been successful. Snaring 4 8lb megapoles. Enough for 4 lbs of meat each.
    Sucks to lose the challenges but the meat and bow and arrow should come in handy.
    Definitely looks like we can't vote that way, so no easy decision here.

I would like us to stay in Unison. Do you or anyone else have thoughts where to go.

Or are we all voting blindly this time after things were made contentious with Pugs last time?
    I'm of the same opinion. I'm waiting to see what our leader has to say. Like lukesss I'm not going to be voting against our leader.

4. ISO #1054
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1049)
    Attention:

Tagi

Pagong
    Missed that, good catch. Not sure what to do then. Thoughts? @zergon, @Destinylives, @Imarevenant, @lukess1, @Leionhart
    Honestly, I kind of hate all the options I have. Guess first question is do we want to openly discuss this here or just everyone voting who they want on their own? If we want to discuss it here, I would suggest narrowing the field down if no-one has clear target.

5. ISO #1055
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Man, I really wanted it to be ignoramus given the events of the day. Now we find ourselves in another tricky position. Cards on the table, I'm probably leaning zergon given the poor results and the way the last vote went. That said, I am open to a better suggestion if someone has one.

6. ISO #1056
    I don't want to lose any more challenges and if there have been poor results of performances then that probably settles it for me.

7. ISO #1057
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1055)
    Man, I really wanted it to be ignoramus given the events of the day. Now we find ourselves in another tricky position. Cards on the table, I'm probably leaning zergon given the poor results and the way the last vote went. That said, I am open to a better suggestion if someone has one.
    Assuming that poor performance means the stats you get from the challenges that rest of us haven´t seen, right?

8. ISO #1058
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1057)
    Assuming that poor performance means the stats you get from the challenges that rest of us haven´t seen, right?
    Thanks for making up my mind.

9. ISO #1059
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    GDS Survivor Borneo Day 4 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (7), markisprettyok (18), lukess1 (3), Leionhart (2), zergon (8), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Sunday, October 18th, 2020. There are 1603044060000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 11 hours, 54 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

10. ISO #1060
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1058)
    No problem, kind of hard to combat against that then.

11. ISO #1061
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1060)
    You could at least offer up an alternative. Someone has to go home, so why shouldn't it be you and who should it be.

12. ISO #1062
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1061)
    You could at least offer up an alternative. Someone has to go home, so why shouldn't it be you and who should it be.
    Sigh, I kind of hate to get into another argument when I´m pretty sure it´s not going to help and I don´t really even have good arguments but fair, guess I have to play this to the end.

I´m still thinking there´s alliance between you and Rev but I´m in no position on going that way if there is and if I´m wrong then I have no reason to go there in the first place so either way that´s a no go.

I wouldn´t pick Leion because he has that much needed endurance stat and helped us win a challenge day 2. ignoramus is missing so can´t go there and I won´t vote myself so for me it´s between Destinylives and lukess1. I would lean towards lukess right now since Destiny has been more active.

13. ISO #1063
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1062)
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1061)
    Sigh, I kind of hate to get into another argument when I´m pretty sure it´s not going to help and I don´t really even have good arguments but fair, guess I have to play this to the end.

I´m still thinking there´s alliance between you and Rev but I´m in no position on going that way if there is and if I´m wrong then I have no reason to go there in the first place so either way that´s a no go.

I wouldn´t pick Leion because he has that much needed endurance stat and helped us win a challenge day 2. ignoramus is missing so can´t go there and I won´t vote myself so for me it´s between Destinylives and lukess1. I would lean towards lukess right now since Destiny has been more active.
    Thank you. @lukess1?

14. ISO #1064
    I'm willing to wait to hear from lukesss if our leader wishes but I think most people can see where I stand.

15. ISO #1065
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (8), markisprettyok (20), lukess1 (3), Leionhart (2), zergon (10), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Sunday, October 18th, 2020. There are 1603044060000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 7 hours, 54 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

16. ISO #1066
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I am traveling home from the beach today. I will write the Tribal Council up as soon as I get home, or at deadline depending on when I arrive.

17. ISO #1067
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (8), markisprettyok (20), lukess1 (3), Leionhart (2), zergon (10), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

18. ISO #1068
    Considering us Pagongites have a decision we have to make soon nobody seems eager to add much to the conversation.

19. ISO #1069
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1068)
    Considering us Pagongites have a decision we have to make soon nobody seems eager to add much to the conversation.
    I have already given my reasonings on my votes both this and last day and I don´t really see anything else I could say that would have any real meaning.

20. ISO #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1069)
    I have already given my reasonings on my votes both this and last day and I don´t really see anything else I could say that would have any real meaning.
    OK so where is your vote currently? Like Mark said earlier in the day the onus is firmly on you to find other options. Your vote is currently on lukesss?

21. ISO #1071
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1070)
    OK so where is your vote currently? Like Mark said earlier in the day the onus is firmly on you to find other options. Your vote is currently on lukesss?
    Yes, my vote is on lukess

22. ISO #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1071)
    OK thanks for your transparency and I'm sure you appreciate that this is a game and this voting system is a product of the game. Nothing personal whatever transpires. Off to bed now mate.

23. ISO #1073
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1072)
    OK thanks for your transparency and I'm sure you appreciate that this is a game and this voting system is a product of the game. Nothing personal whatever transpires. Off to bed now mate.
    I have no problems if I´m the one voted out, I kind of expected that to be the likely case when I decided to make my stand last phase.

Oh, and since the voting phase have ended guess I can say GG everyone now in the likely case that I´m the one being voted out.

24. ISO #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1073)
    I have no problems if I´m the one voted out, I kind of expected that to be the likely case when I decided to make my stand last phase.

Oh, and since the voting phase have ended guess I can say GG everyone now in the likely case that I´m the one being voted out.
    Thanks for taking it well mate. It's always great playing with you and I hope for plenty more fun games together in the future.

25. ISO #1075
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1074)

Thanks for taking it well mate. It's always great playing with you and I hope for plenty more fun games together in the future.
    Oh, I´m addicted to these games now, no way I leave anytime soon.
    Also, if I´m out on this one it fits me kind of well since that means I can jump into Mafia Cafe game that is about to start soon and likely not miss our next game.

26. ISO #1076
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST

Day 4 Tribal Council(Pagong)

Seated off to the side are the members of Tagi:

"Welcome to the fourth Tribal Council of GDS Survivor Borneo. Today I think there has a realization come over the tribes, especially Pagong, that yesterday may have been a turning point in this game. After cruising to wins on the first two days of this game, they hit a roadblock yesterday and looks as if that has carried over to today. As they have dropped both Challenges today including the very important Immunity Challenge. And to top that off, the seventh member of the tribe has gone missing and has been unable to be located to this point. The reversal of fortunes that Tagi had yesterday has propelled them into today as they took their second Immunity Challenge in a row to gain the elusive Immunity from this Tribal Council. So they are suddenly sitting in a good poistion with Pagong moments away from eliminating their second member to even the tribes back up. But that is if you count ignoramous, who is still missing. And no word on their where abouts puts that spot in limbo with regards to the game. So Pagong sits in an unenviable position of having a 2 member lead going into yesterday to as of right now being a man down.
    For the second day in a row Tagi will get to watch as a member of Pagong is eliminated instead of one of their own. This takes us to here and now. To close the fourth day on Borneo, our fourth Tribal Council. By virtue of winning today's challenge the members of Tagi seated over here, have gained immunity from this council. Now the members of Pagong will vote to see who is the fourth elimination from GDS Survivor Borneo.
    " (the camera spans back as the members of Pagong file onto stage in a single file line and take their seats.)

"I would like to ask each of you to file up one by one and write the name of the person you are voting for elimination on a piece of paper and show it to the camera, but not to anyone here. Fold them and place them in the bowl. After everyone has voted I will tally the votes and we will have the second elimination from GDS Survivor Borneo."

The members of tribe Pagong file one by one up to the table and write the names of their votes on the pieces of paper and then return to their seats. When they are done the host takes the bowl and carries it to the podium.

"And now for the votes...
    The first vote is for zergon...
    The second vote is for zergon...That's two votes for zergon...
    The third vote is for zergon...That's three votes for zergon...
    The fourth vote is for lukess1...That's three votes for zergon...one for lukess1...
    The fifth vote is for lukess1...That's three votes for zergon...two for lukess1...
    The sixth vote is for lukess1...That's three votes for zergon...three for lukess1...

And with that we have our first tie at Tribal COuncil. So therefore we will proceed to the tie breaker procedure. Which is :

Tiebreker

>In the event of a tie prior to the final four Tribal Council, all tied contestants will not vote, and the non-tied contestants will have to vote again, but may only choose between the tied contestants. Whoever receives the highest amount of votes will be voted out. Hidden Immunity Idols and Extra Vote advantages cannot be played at revotes, but depending on the specifics of the advantage, their effects may carry over into the revote.
    >If the revote does not break the tie, the host may declare a deadlock vote, after which he will allow the non-tied players to openly discuss who should be eliminated in front of the tied players and the jury. The decision has to be unanimous; otherwise, the tied players will be rendered immune, subjecting the non-immune, non-tied contestants to a lottery of rocks. The contestant with the odd-colored rock will be eliminated from the game instead.
    >If the revote breaks only part of the tie and the host declares a deadlock vote, only those contestants tied at the revote are considered to be tied. However, in practice, a deadlock will not be declared in this scenario.
    >If all but two contestants are immune, and those two contestants are tied, no rock draw would occur as nobody would be eligible to draw rocks. In this instance, the two tied contestants would compete in a fire-making challenge.
    >If all but one contestant is either immune or tied, no rock draw would occur as only one person would be eligible to draw rocks. That person would be automatically eliminated.

First Vote Totals Day 4 Tribal Council
    zergon-3
    lukess1-3

Pagong will now vote again, but can only cast a vote for either zergon or lukess1. And zergon and lukess1 will ob-stain from voting.
    You have until 100PM EST tomorrow 10/19/2020 to get your votes to me by PM.

@Destinylives
    @Imarevenant
    @Leionhart
    @lukess1
    @markisprettyok
    @zergon

27. ISO #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1075)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1074)

Oh, I´m addicted to these games now, no way I leave anytime soon.
    Also, if I´m out on this one it fits me kind of well since that means I can jump into Mafia Cafe game that is about to start soon and likely not miss our next game.
    That's good then. Every cloud has a silver lining! I'm also addicted, think I've been in every one since the first revival.

28. ISO #1078
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software

29. ISO #1079
    Well it appears that we have a tie between Zergon and lukesss. If you could both give your views on why you should remain over the other that might be useful. I have a feeling I know what caused this though.

30. ISO #1080
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1079)
    Well it appears that we have a tie between Zergon and lukesss. If you could both give your views on why you should remain over the other that might be useful. I have a feeling I know what caused this though.
    I´m getting the impression that me and lukess are kind of equal stat wise thought hard to say for sure when he haven´t given his so I´d say we are about tied there. As for why voting him out instead of me, I have been more active and quite open with both my stats and my reasoning on voting while lukess really haven´t.

31. ISO #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1080)
    I´m getting the impression that me and lukess are kind of equal stat wise thought hard to say for sure when he haven´t given his so I´d say we are about tied there. As for why voting him out instead of me, I have been more active and quite open with both my stats and my reasoning on voting while lukess really haven´t.
    I do see where you're coming with and lukess hasn't been as active as you. However, I don't know how your performances have differed in challenges. As always I will wait to see what our great leader has to say.

32. ISO #1082
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1081)
    Quote Originally Posted by zergon (#1080)
    I do see where you're coming with and lukess hasn't been as active as you. However, I don't know how your performances have differed in challenges. As always I will wait to see what our great leader has to say.
    Fair, only Mark can really answer that one.

33. ISO #1083
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (15), markisprettyok (20), lukess1 (3), Leionhart (2), zergon (17), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 19th, 2020. There are 1603130460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

34. ISO #1084
    Woke up to see I missed the deadline. That sucks.

35. ISO #1085
    I should really try and sleep now. I'm a bit bored having a conversation with only Zergon, no offence to Zerg but would be nice to have some other opinions. Will catch up in the morning.

Go Pagong.

36. ISO #1086
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by lukess1 (#1084)
    Woke up to see I missed the deadline. That sucks.
    Oh, that explains it then. Was wondering what was going on.

37. ISO #1087
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinylives (#1085)
    I should really try and sleep now. I'm a bit bored having a conversation with only Zergon, no offence to Zerg but would be nice to have some other opinions. Will catch up in the morning.

Go Pagong.
    No offense taken. Sleep well, I´m also going to bed pretty soon.

38. ISO #1088
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    AKA
    i effin rule
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    For reference, lukess1 has performed 6 points better than zergon on average. For comparison, the player averaging the highest is 10 points higher than zergon.

39. ISO #1089
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (16), markisprettyok (21), lukess1 (4), Leionhart (2), zergon (19), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 19th, 2020. There are 1603130460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 19 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

40. ISO #1090
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (16), markisprettyok (21), lukess1 (4), Leionhart (2), zergon (19), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

41. ISO #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by markisprettyok (#1088)
    For reference, lukess1 has performed 6 points better than zergon on average. For comparison, the player averaging the highest is 10 points higher than zergon.
    That's interesting. I want to win the next challenge of course.

I'm not sure if there's much left to discuss today.

42. ISO #1092
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (17), markisprettyok (21), lukess1 (4), Leionhart (2), zergon (19), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

43. ISO #1093
    Community
    Mafia Universe

13 Not voting Tyche (15), p4rk (5), Destinylives (17), markisprettyok (21), lukess1 (4), Leionhart (2), zergon (19), Imarevenant (4), Timsup2nothin (5), Emark (9), MLT (2), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (6)

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 7 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

44. ISO #1094
    Community
    Mafia Universe

View Vote History

Posted at 0 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

45. ISO #1095
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

OUTWIT-OUTPLAY-OUTLAST

Day 4 Tribal Council(Pagong) Part 2

Seated off to the side are the members of Tagi:

Seeing as the first vote resulted in a 3-3 tie between zergon and lukess1, we will proceed to the tiebreaker. Both zergon and lukess1 are removed from voting and the remaining 4 members will vote for one of them this time.

"I would like to ask each of you to file up one by one and write the name of the person you are voting for elimination on a piece of paper and show it to the camera, but not to anyone here. Fold them and place them in the bowl. After everyone has voted I will tally the votes and we will have the second elimination from GDS Survivor Borneo."

The members of tribe Pagong file one by one up to the table and write the names of their votes on the pieces of paper and then return to their seats. When they are done the host takes the bowl and carries it to the podium.

"And now for the votes...
    The first vote is for zergon...
    The second vote is for zergon...That's two votes for zergon...
    The third vote is for zergon...The fourth player voted out of GDS Survivor Borneo is zergon...Please come up here and bring your torch..." zergon makes their way to the front. The host takes his staff and extinguishes zergon's torch. "The tribe has spoken..."

Vote Totals Day 4 Tribal Council Part 2
    zergon-4

46. ISO #1096
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

You are Ramona Gray, Pagong Individually Aligned. You win when you are the Sole Survivor and all other players have been eliminated.

Final Metrics
    Mental-19.5
    Physical-95.0
    Endurance-22.5
    Health-105

47. ISO #1097
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: Sleep »

View Vote History

No one was eliminated.

Day 4 has ended.

Day 4 ended at 2:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 19th, 2020.

48. ISO #1098
    Timezone
    Community
    Grey Dog Software
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The thread is open for a 3 hour twilight period.

49. ISO #1099
    Community
    Mafia Universe

12 Not voting Tyche (0), p4rk (0), Destinylives (0), markisprettyok (0), lukess1 (0), Leionhart (0), Imarevenant (0), Timsup2nothin (0), Emark (0), MLT (0), ignoramus (0), Hydreigon25 (0)

View Vote History

Day 4 ends at 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 19th, 2020. There are 1603141260000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

50. ISO #1100
    Okay Tagi time to win us more contests!

Group hug