Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 740

Thread: Super Secret Themed game by Ace

  1. ISO #651
    Soul Reader Ace Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,614
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    The Musical is getting closer who is the music in you?


  2. ISO #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#649)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#644)
    @Kelsi Nielsen: no follow up here?
    I posted my thoughts about possible worlds earlier. I wolf read Ryan. What is it you're lacking?
    Nothing. I was merely replying to your earlier post, suggesting you may have missed some of my posts. Intentionally or not.

  3. ISO #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    I don't get what pings you about my reads, or at least from what you've bolded, Sharpsay.

    But Ryan is obviously having some kind of reasoning behind Zeke is a wild card, therefore I shall not vote him, while he has no problem voting Gabriela, who, in my opinion, is as much of a wild card.

    I asked him about it several times and when he finally answered, he said that it was due to maybe having a meta read on Zeke. Which, well, he said as much as first. But he never really explained what made Gabriela's play alignment indicative.

    He said he would vote Gabriela, then voted Gabriela, then unvoted Gabriela, then said Gabriela had been pretty towny. I mean, there's no explanations there, no proper reads, it's all just so... vague. And nothing either of them has said has made me think they can't be w/w. But I still think Ryan, who's behaving vague and kind of contradicting, is more likely wolf than Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta.
    What I dislike is mostly that it's not checkable, mesurable, pressurable. By nature. Like a perfect strat for a wolf. That's not content wise to be clearer. (Check your last sentence: "(...)Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta." What are we supposed to do with this?)

    As for Ryan, I mostly agree with you.

    He said he would vote her on day 1 and then never did that very day. He voted her day 2 when she wasn't under pressure (first vote), then unvoted asa you got in. Sorry if this has already been discussed but I feel it's noticable.

  4. ISO #654
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I'm glad you're back sharpay. I like your world's posts but I disagree with them. I want to say Taylor is the most independently scummy but I don't want it to be seen as distancing so I'll explain some of the things I've done this game and why I'm town first

  5. ISO #655
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also I'm mobile at work so it may not be the easiest to make, I'm also not as experienced with the formatting

  6. ISO #656
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    responding to p#642

    "The basic suspicion is that they both were detrimentals to d1 and d2 mislynches.
    Martha being the second ML is only strenghtening the POE, since a N1 kill may have put too much light on them"

    I understand my pushing the mislynches. It's not a good look but no one's voting record here is particularly good. I think you can learn that I'm town from how I've acted rather than vote logic. First thing I'll say is I don't actually think Taylor contributed much to the mislynches. My main argument against Taylor it's that they have had zero scum reads all game. They are just saying, imo, that town is town and asking questions. Second, I don't think Martha was someone I ever would have been scared of. She was barely active and her cases were weak. I had no problems arguing with Chad for half of yesterday and they were clearly a much stronger player. Chad eventually saw me as strongly town and I had the same read on them at the later end of the day. I also think considering all this I wouldn't kill Chad if I was mafia.

    "That's Taylor's reply. Could be real, but ultimatly it's a take or reject argumentation."

    I didn't think Martha's case was very strong and I wanted to kill a low poster to just narrow our odds. On reflection killing a non-active was probably not useful, as Chad explained, but that's what I thought was the best action day 1 and I didn't think this case was particularly strong so I didn't comment on it. I thought most the people Taylor town read we were all town reading as well for point one, and for point three he was specifically replying to me saying I've not played mountainous.

    "Yeah, let's shade Gabriella too."

    I don't see the problem with this. I was trying to figure out the best kill between the inactives and I wasn't sure about any of them. I think the exact opposite is why I scum read Taylor, for example. He argued a lot more confidently that x person was town though they were a low poster. I believe his thinking they are town is TMI. I had no clue what was between these four and so it was a difficult decision to make.

    "On the buzzer elimination."

    I don't like randoming. Gabriella's posts were bad but they weren't scummy particularly. They weren't solvey, they weren't scummy. So I didn't know about her. Martha on the other hand had tried to be solvey but her cases felt extremely bad. It sounded to me like she was trying to solve as wolf and just completely failed. So of course I'd rather kill her, there's no reason to leave it to rng. I also would have liked to discuss my vote before end of day and so hadn't changed it earlier, but not many people were around at end of day. My Gabriela vote also was made to get her to talk a bit more, which you can see at the time I posted my vote. I think if you read day 2 my vote will make sense but I get why it looks bad.

  7. ISO #657
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Amendment: people were around at end of day but the discussion wasn't about the lynch as much as it should have been. You weren't there and Chad didn't discuss the vote, the two of you who were my strongest town and people who's opinions I thought would be more useful. Gabriella and Martha both weren't there either, the people being voted. So it wasn't too useful for vote discussion

  8. ISO #658
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#157)
    I'm not really seeing a major problem with Ryan, but outside the "hey this is discongruous" I think I'd downgrade them from good vibes
    I agree Ryan is scummy. I think looking at how Taylor interacts with Ryan throughout the game is important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#161)
    ottomh

    Chad Danforth - just exists, went through their four posts, nothing that leans one way or the other
    Ryan Evans - Same as above, feel like someone I can vibe with somehow
    Troy Bolton - Is posting, I want him to elaborate on why he didn't like Sharpay
    Martha Cox - hot, a lot of effective 0-posters
    Zeke Baylor - Think he's sus. Really no reason to bring up the Ryan/Martha interaction there and not say anything about it, and I feel like they were trying to legitimize their vote on me as an actual vote, rather than a ping vote, during those two posts.
    Gabriela - Wack
    Darbus - Why is Martha never a vote for you? How's Martha been moving the game in a good direction for you? Also, do you feel anything about Ryan outside the Ryan/Martha thing or nah? Tl;dr I disagree with a lot of what they're saying
    Sharpay - Read through the ISO, just want to call it probs town and move on
    Kelsi - Vibed
    This post is important. What was the quote just before this? "I'd downgrade them from good vibes." Immediately afterwards, Taylor posts this. He gives a town read immediately after that saying he can vibe with him. So Taylor says Ryan is downgraded from good vibes then immediately says he has good vibes and that's the entire town read? Furthermore, this is all town or unsure. (they later clarified they had questions for me but thought I was town)

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#186)
    Making a towncore, I want to place Kelsi and Troy in it, and I kinda want to put Darbus and Sharpay in it, though at the same time I kinda think that Sharpay's posts are somewhat calculating but I feel like everyone's kinda forcing themselves to post here at some points (myself def included). Ryan can be in the just above null slot. Everyone else is whack and I don't think I need to explain why
    Don't need to explain this

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#392)
    tl;dr

    I kinda like Chad

    I don't like Darbus's reaction to Chad, and ultimately the vote placed on him, particularly for when it occurred

    Reading through Kelsi's ISO for D2 it kinda feel like they're stuck on LHF (Gabs and Martha) but I can't condemn that since they haven't done anything that I could be considered to be towny. I guess the good thing there is that I think Kelsi's brain is turning in a towny way since I feel like they've done genuine mini-reevs, but I really disagree with the assertion that "there must be at least one in the LFY"

    I can barely remember Ryan's posts apparently

    What are you doing Martha?

    Gabriela and Martha should both make readslist, even if it's just a list with no reasoning
    This is just so off on reflection. Taylor doesn't like my responses but never pushes anything. More later. Also note the awkwardness between him and Ryan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#418)
    This is why I was never concerned with getting you lynched, Chad. Your responses to pressure are HORRIBLE. My concern was you're just bad at responding to pressure regardless, so I wanted to take a step back and see what other people think.
    Yeah, with regards to that Chad was way to defensive though I don't want to vote him since I do like his pressure on Martha and how it went. I've been sitting on a response to some posts for awhile and deleting and rewriting it bc I really don't want to make it but this sums it up, though I think that Chad and you are ultimately > rand town
    Agreeing that more is scummy but what comes from it... He doesn't want to vote them. Because he knows they're town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#423)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#418)
    This is why I was never concerned with getting you lynched, Chad. Your responses to pressure are HORRIBLE. My concern was you're just bad at responding to pressure regardless, so I wanted to take a step back and see what other people think.
    Yeah, with regards to that Chad was way to defensive though I don't want to vote him since I do like his pressure on Martha and how it went. I've been sitting on a response to some posts for awhile and deleting and rewriting it bc I really don't want to make it but this sums it up, though I think that Chad and you are ultimately > rand town
    Defensive? I've been on straight offense from my first post...
    This is factually accurate, but really, you should know what I mean. Darbus basically saying "they said why they voted yday yday" doesn't really constitute a defense of Martha at that point. Anyway, I'm LAing a class rn so I'll barely be following the thread
    This thing Chad didn't like? Well Taylor believes it's towny. Taylor is constantly going back and forth. I'm pushing Chad, Chad is pushing me and Taylor is sitting on the sidelines not scum reading one, not town reading one, he is just lightly explaining everything, asking some useless questions, saying we're both mostly towny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#517)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#514)
    Taylor have you read Gabriela?
    I think I know who's behind the slot, and despite that I don't have a good on the slot. Reading and making notes ofr hte full thread rn. The only thing that I really think goes for it is that they publically challenged Ryan to put them in a tie and then dipped when it felt like they were loosely in danger of being voted off, when a mafia probably would've tried to stay and ensure they weren't yeeted
    I wasn't here so my situational read may be way off base...but I saw nothing in the thread that makes me think it wasn't going to be a low poster chop when the dust settled. Too many people in that ten to fifteen post range that were not going to buy anything else but chopping the even lower. It takes a serious fight to not chop in the low posters once the trend is steering that way.

    Not a sure thing, but maybe a mafia would have felt more comfortable walking away than you think.
    Gabs was talked about as a vote target by three people I think? Ryan and Darbus were vocal about Gabriela being a potential good placement, in the case of Ryan their preferred option, and Kelsi had their vote on Gabriela for a bit, so I think that Gabriela being voted out was possible. That said though, I certainly didn't help things by only really looking at voting within the people who already had two votes.
    I don't like how this is basically all of Taylor's posts. It's all just questions to follow up on stuff other people are saying. Questions that go no where.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#524)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#523)
    I also totally hated the "don't do read lists, don't share thoughts" bit because that was very much a call for everyone to just act as wolfy as possible and keep the suspect pool wide open.
    Yeah 100% on that, I kinda backed off there bc I wanted to give Martha the benefit of the doubt of it being a call to arms for themself to start flowing with the thread as it happened and reacting to things in real time with thoughts, but that hasn't occurred.

    Though I think you're ascribing WAY to much to the intentions of Martha with the spew thing (thinking that the spew point was still bad, since they're arguing that it's me and I was probably Troy's strongest TR at EoD) since you can't be telling me that Martha is saying that with the expectation of you picking up the readslist and Darbus picking up Troy's EoD reads. Like, there's no world where that's the exact motivation. Still think that the spew comment was weird of course
    He didn't like Martha's post but says he backed off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha Cox (#398)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#395)
    Is the ideal then that town doesn't provide reads, and just vote their biggest sus? So as to deny wolves the information of where'd they go next and who they townread
    Read the thread, react to your hunches, follow up to them, then execute on those results.

    Proof that i survived is that i was disengaged, wolves probably thought that i player like me would be beneficial to have at lylo.

    Wolves messed up.
    I was expecting and outright hoping that Martha would do something here, so decided to back off on that, and was utterly dissapointed
    Again saying they wanted to scum read someone but backed off. Never pushes anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#567)
    Fyi, if we misyeet tomorrow we're going to have to sleep (no yeet) tomorrow. Even though it's a timewaster and it'll force the strong player kill, I'm seeing no benefits to going into a 4v2 over a 3v2.

    Loose Anti-aligns
    Darbus/Chad - not just for today but Darbus was a big factor in Chad even being a wagon on D1, and if they were secretly wanting to switch they played EoD1 excellently in mafia
    Martha/Chad - Yeah this one's obvious and I'm not seeing them as teamed after today
    Gabriela/Darbus - could be fake I guess but I don't see scum of this playertype just leaving their vote on their teammate and then having their single read (a scumread) be on them the next day. Or it could be intentionally playing to them not being aligned for whatever reason but I think Darbus is cool so
    Sharpay/Chad - mainly bc I think that Sharpay would be more flexible EoD1 towards changing to Zeke, though Sharpay kinda had room? They could have just had the right read on me and Troy not being willing to move though
    Kelsi/Gabriela - I kinda find the treatment of the "wildcard but willing to vote but not really" on D1 weird but I don't think this is a team

    I originally had Ryan/Gabs on here as well and decided it wasn't a case.
    Mostly useless. Not calling out scum on anyone but trying to look like he's providing info. In here says they like me despite posts before this. Constantly lightly pushing/asking questions then saying people are town. Why? Also no mention of Ryan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#570)
    Random thought, I loosely remember people arguing that there was at least one mafia in Chad/Martha/Gabriela bc of the Troy, but Troy also made a point to point out that he sussed Kelsi by far the most out of active people.
    contributing while not contributing himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#577)
    If this is a miss we No Chop tomorrow

    I think that Chad is town

    I think less strongly that Darbus is town

    I kinda think that Kelsi and Ryan are town?

    Sharpay has left my mind tbh

    To sum up Gabs and Martha, Gabs has the "third on wagon, shifted majority" vote and only read on Darbus, which really isn't something that should be held against Darbus given the consensus and opinions of the four (five if counting Kelsi) people present at EoD

    Martha's opinions are thus, called Troy a wolf for posting a readslist, did the same to me (plus the "MYLO betrays scum mindset" thing), townread Sharpay's reaction to it though idk why, comes in with a vote for me with the same reasons, votes Chad for saying that he thought that Martha killed Troy based off his readslist, then left

    In short I think that they're equally likely to be town. Like, based on mindsets I think they're on comparable ground sadly.
    All town. Nothing about Ryan. No scum but fills his post with explanations that go no where.

  9. ISO #659
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much

  10. ISO #660
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#635)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#621)
    Darbus, can you explain to me why Gabriela and Ryan isn't a team? You probably already did but I am tired and lazy.

    Looking at those votes is kinda oof. To me Darbus is the towniest of those still alive.
    What do you think of Darbus's last second switch from one wagon to another, being the final vote to eliminate Martha? (if I remember correctly, that is)
    Well, at the time I was thinking about doing the same thing so I don't really think much about it. I also thought it wouldn't matter since I thought the wagons were w/w. But yeah, on hinsight that wasn't the case, so I'll check it. The only way it makes any difference though is if the team's exactly Darbus+Gab. I don't really see w!Darbus care enough to do the swap in EoD otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#637)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    D1-mid d2 you wanted Gab dead but then you changed to Martha and today you don't seem interested in Gab at all, but instead say you'd rather yeet me or Darbus, both of which you've earlier called towny.

    Can you explain your reasoning here? As detailed as possible from start to finish, please.
    D1-middle of D2 I wanted Gabriela dead because I didn't vibe with their posting. I am not interested in Gabriela today because I don't even know anymore.
    You two would be because (fmpov) Darbus has always pushed eliminations onto flipped townies, and you've been like "yes I agree" to almost all of Darbus's posts. If Darbus is w, you're their partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    I don't get what pings you about my reads, or at least from what you've bolded, Sharpsay.

    But Ryan is obviously having some kind of reasoning behind Zeke is a wild card, therefore I shall not vote him, while he has no problem voting Gabriela, who, in my opinion, is as much of a wild card.

    I asked him about it several times and when he finally answered, he said that it was due to maybe having a meta read on Zeke. Which, well, he said as much as first. But he never really explained what made Gabriela's play alignment indicative.

    He said he would vote Gabriela, then voted Gabriela, then unvoted Gabriela, then said Gabriela had been pretty towny. I mean, there's no explanations there, no proper reads, it's all just so... vague. And nothing either of them has said has made me think they can't be w/w. But I still think Ryan, who's behaving vague and kind of contradicting, is more likely wolf than Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta.
    1. I'm sure about the player behind the alias. I've played with a certain player for so many games that I'd recognize that posting style anywhere.
    Now, unlike Zeke, I don't know the player behind Gabriela. I do not have much experience here, and therefore haven't played so many games yet. I have never recalled a player posting/acting the way Gabriela did/does, and that is why I did not know if Gabriela was a wild card.

  11. ISO #661
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#659)
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much
    So Taylor/me w/w world?
    Then let's vote me!

  12. ISO #662
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#157)
    I'm not really seeing a major problem with Ryan, but outside the "hey this is discongruous" I think I'd downgrade them from good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#161)
    ottomh

    Chad Danforth - just exists, went through their four posts, nothing that leans one way or the other
    Ryan Evans - Same as above, feel like someone I can vibe with somehow
    Troy Bolton - Is posting, I want him to elaborate on why he didn't like Sharpay
    Martha Cox - hot, a lot of effective 0-posters
    Zeke Baylor - Think he's sus. Really no reason to bring up the Ryan/Martha interaction there and not say anything about it, and I feel like they were trying to legitimize their vote on me as an actual vote, rather than a ping vote, during those two posts.
    Gabriela - Wack
    Darbus - Why is Martha never a vote for you? How's Martha been moving the game in a good direction for you? Also, do you feel anything about Ryan outside the Ryan/Martha thing or nah? Tl;dr I disagree with a lot of what they're saying
    Sharpay - Read through the ISO, just want to call it probs town and move on
    Kelsi - Vibed
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#186)
    Making a towncore, I want to place Kelsi and Troy in it, and I kinda want to put Darbus and Sharpay in it, though at the same time I kinda think that Sharpay's posts are somewhat calculating but I feel like everyone's kinda forcing themselves to post here at some points (myself def included). Ryan can be in the just above null slot. Everyone else is whack and I don't think I need to explain why
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#392)
    tl;dr

    I kinda like Chad

    I don't like Darbus's reaction to Chad, and ultimately the vote placed on him, particularly for when it occurred

    Reading through Kelsi's ISO for D2 it kinda feel like they're stuck on LHF (Gabs and Martha) but I can't condemn that since they haven't done anything that I could be considered to be towny. I guess the good thing there is that I think Kelsi's brain is turning in a towny way since I feel like they've done genuine mini-reevs, but I really disagree with the assertion that "there must be at least one in the LFY"

    I can barely remember Ryan's posts apparently

    What are you doing Martha?

    Gabriela and Martha should both make readslist, even if it's just a list with no reasoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#418)
    This is why I was never concerned with getting you lynched, Chad. Your responses to pressure are HORRIBLE. My concern was you're just bad at responding to pressure regardless, so I wanted to take a step back and see what other people think.
    Yeah, with regards to that Chad was way to defensive though I don't want to vote him since I do like his pressure on Martha and how it went. I've been sitting on a response to some posts for awhile and deleting and rewriting it bc I really don't want to make it but this sums it up, though I think that Chad and you are ultimately > rand town
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#424)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#423)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#418)
    This is why I was never concerned with getting you lynched, Chad. Your responses to pressure are HORRIBLE. My concern was you're just bad at responding to pressure regardless, so I wanted to take a step back and see what other people think.
    Yeah, with regards to that Chad was way to defensive though I don't want to vote him since I do like his pressure on Martha and how it went. I've been sitting on a response to some posts for awhile and deleting and rewriting it bc I really don't want to make it but this sums it up, though I think that Chad and you are ultimately > rand town
    Defensive? I've been on straight offense from my first post...
    This is factually accurate, but really, you should know what I mean. Darbus basically saying "they said why they voted yday yday" doesn't really constitute a defense of Martha at that point. Anyway, I'm LAing a class rn so I'll barely be following the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#517)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#514)
    Taylor have you read Gabriela?
    I think I know who's behind the slot, and despite that I don't have a good on the slot. Reading and making notes ofr hte full thread rn. The only thing that I really think goes for it is that they publically challenged Ryan to put them in a tie and then dipped when it felt like they were loosely in danger of being voted off, when a mafia probably would've tried to stay and ensure they weren't yeeted
    I wasn't here so my situational read may be way off base...but I saw nothing in the thread that makes me think it wasn't going to be a low poster chop when the dust settled. Too many people in that ten to fifteen post range that were not going to buy anything else but chopping the even lower. It takes a serious fight to not chop in the low posters once the trend is steering that way.

    Not a sure thing, but maybe a mafia would have felt more comfortable walking away than you think.
    Gabs was talked about as a vote target by three people I think? Ryan and Darbus were vocal about Gabriela being a potential good placement, in the case of Ryan their preferred option, and Kelsi had their vote on Gabriela for a bit, so I think that Gabriela being voted out was possible. That said though, I certainly didn't help things by only really looking at voting within the people who already had two votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#519)
    Gonna read through the thread and give reactions to posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#103)
    OK since I want things to start moving, I'll post how I feel so far (from the what, 40 posts in the game?)

    Didn't like Ryan for his entrance and vote reply, and Darbus for what looked like a potential pocketing attempt. Troy's list is like way too early to be made but I won't blame him rn for actually starting the game. Rest I am OK with I guess.
    Loosely like this for being willing to go back on the Troy read I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#107)
    I think Chad's omgus on me was really weak. I think Troy is acting kinda weird, his read list was just strange. I get wanting the game to go somewhere but posting a read list that early? I thought Ryan randomly jumping the defense of a random vote on Taylor was odd. I originally thought Martha was just voting Taylor for not having talked yet so maybe that's why, but idk. I think sharpay and Martha have been moving the game in a good direction
    I know I've reacted to this the same way multiple times, but I didn't like this. At the time upon reflection the reaction to Chad was alright (as in, there's 40 posts and less than a day in)

    At least 2 people thought they knew who Zeke was from 2 posts and had TRs based off of that, originally had something here based on what I felt was a logicless TL, but leaving this sentence as a placeholder

    Darbus, if you can, can you tell me what about Martha's activity at the time made them someone you wouldn't vote that day?

    Ryan's list in 171 is substantiated enough that it isn't problematic, main thing is, again, the Zeke TL but rn I'm working with future knowledge of his justification

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#174)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Bolton (#173)
    ##Vote Zeke Baylor
    I understand why you want to vote but I think this is a player who we should lynch only if we have no other leads
    Darbus not wanting anyone to be on Zeke for being a 0-info elimination, particularly if in the future one of the mafia was somebody in danger on D1, though I don't think at this time it included anybody that would change worlds except maybe Gabriela

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#181)
    ME:

    they can be town for now: Taylor, Ms. Darbus
    null: Ryan (bumped up a bit),Kelsi, Troy
    could vote today: Chad, Zeke, Martha, Gabriela
    What prompted the change in Darbus? Also aside from Troy this feels like pure postcount sorting (pot kettle black I know)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    With regards to Zeke, I just want to add that I'm never able to read them. As in, slacking and potato-ing are both NAI. However, I'd say a rise in activity would be considered town AI. Same goes for Gabriela.

    So your thoughts on Zeke should also apply on Gabriela imo.
    Kelsi voting the slot and then arguing it's town in this manner is weird to me. Like, it's arguing for Gabriela being dragged up, not Zeke and Gabs being on the same level

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#210)
    Actually @Ryan Evans why put Zeke as wild card but Gabriela as "should vote"? That doesn't make much sense to me. If anything I'd prefer it the other way.
    Yeah this, two posts later, is more consistent since it's using wild card

    I'm not going to quote Martha's three points against me again, but I think 2 and 3 are streches.

    D1 vote ends with Darbus switching to Zeke, me and Troy seemed more inflexible so I'm fine with it.

    I don't want to give post-by-post takes on Chad/Darbus for most of today, but I read em

    Kelsi's take on Gabs is more in-line on D2 I think, I don't like quoting series of short posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Martha Cox (#400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#399)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha Cox (#397)
    Ok im gonna stop singing and take this game seriously now. When i signed up to this game, i was sold on a game like i've never experienced before and that's not wrong. What a complete lackluster boring game, literally ive never experienced a game like this before.

    But i signed up for it, i failed to get eliminated with the vagueness of my posts on D1 and i got underestimated by wolves (why didnt you nk me?! ffs!). Like, i got rewarded for crappy play and survive until D2.

    Wolves messed up letting me live. You clearly don't want it all.
    I'm still waiting for the explanation of why you think any wolf team would have NKed you N1. Your day one performance indicated neither an interest in nor any particular ability for solving the game, so why would that be a concern in the wolf room?
    What? Do you want me to coach you to be a better wolf? If you are not wolf, do you want me to point out what they should do to be better wolves? Troy spew two players wolf. Look into his ISO like really look into his ISO and cross reference and you will see it. Dont post readlists! Leave wolves in the blind, readlists are only good for town when there are prs
    This is pretty whack to me in the context of where Martha wants to go and Troy's reads throughout D1

    Assuming that I'm right on Gabriela's alignment, an obsession with EoD ties is normal and to be expected regardless of their alignment. Mentality of forcing maf to make a choice in a TvM situation

    I'm going to try to stay awake for the next hour, and I'll be here at EoD
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#524)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#523)
    I also totally hated the "don't do read lists, don't share thoughts" bit because that was very much a call for everyone to just act as wolfy as possible and keep the suspect pool wide open.
    Yeah 100% on that, I kinda backed off there bc I wanted to give Martha the benefit of the doubt of it being a call to arms for themself to start flowing with the thread as it happened and reacting to things in real time with thoughts, but that hasn't occurred.

    Though I think you're ascribing WAY to much to the intentions of Martha with the spew thing (thinking that the spew point was still bad, since they're arguing that it's me and I was probably Troy's strongest TR at EoD) since you can't be telling me that Martha is saying that with the expectation of you picking up the readslist and Darbus picking up Troy's EoD reads. Like, there's no world where that's the exact motivation. Still think that the spew comment was weird of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha Cox (#398)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#395)
    Is the ideal then that town doesn't provide reads, and just vote their biggest sus? So as to deny wolves the information of where'd they go next and who they townread
    Read the thread, react to your hunches, follow up to them, then execute on those results.

    Proof that i survived is that i was disengaged, wolves probably thought that i player like me would be beneficial to have at lylo.

    Wolves messed up.
    I was expecting and outright hoping that Martha would do something here, so decided to back off on that, and was utterly dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#567)
    Fyi, if we misyeet tomorrow we're going to have to sleep (no yeet) tomorrow. Even though it's a timewaster and it'll force the strong player kill, I'm seeing no benefits to going into a 4v2 over a 3v2.

    Loose Anti-aligns
    Darbus/Chad - not just for today but Darbus was a big factor in Chad even being a wagon on D1, and if they were secretly wanting to switch they played EoD1 excellently in mafia
    Martha/Chad - Yeah this one's obvious and I'm not seeing them as teamed after today
    Gabriela/Darbus - could be fake I guess but I don't see scum of this playertype just leaving their vote on their teammate and then having their single read (a scumread) be on them the next day. Or it could be intentionally playing to them not being aligned for whatever reason but I think Darbus is cool so
    Sharpay/Chad - mainly bc I think that Sharpay would be more flexible EoD1 towards changing to Zeke, though Sharpay kinda had room? They could have just had the right read on me and Troy not being willing to move though
    Kelsi/Gabriela - I kinda find the treatment of the "wildcard but willing to vote but not really" on D1 weird but I don't think this is a team

    I originally had Ryan/Gabs on here as well and decided it wasn't a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#570)
    Random thought, I loosely remember people arguing that there was at least one mafia in Chad/Martha/Gabriela bc of the Troy, but Troy also made a point to point out that he sussed Kelsi by far the most out of active people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#577)
    If this is a miss we No Chop tomorrow

    I think that Chad is town

    I think less strongly that Darbus is town

    I kinda think that Kelsi and Ryan are town?

    Sharpay has left my mind tbh

    To sum up Gabs and Martha, Gabs has the "third on wagon, shifted majority" vote and only read on Darbus, which really isn't something that should be held against Darbus given the consensus and opinions of the four (five if counting Kelsi) people present at EoD

    Martha's opinions are thus, called Troy a wolf for posting a readslist, did the same to me (plus the "MYLO betrays scum mindset" thing), townread Sharpay's reaction to it though idk why, comes in with a vote for me with the same reasons, votes Chad for saying that he thought that Martha killed Troy based off his readslist, then left

    In short I think that they're equally likely to be town. Like, based on mindsets I think they're on comparable ground sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#661)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#659)
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much
    So Taylor/me w/w world?
    Then let's vote me!
    this is a pretty weak defense

  13. ISO #663
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ugh sorry. Mobile is annoying, it kept all my multi quote for some reason. But Ryan, that's a pretty weak defense

  14. ISO #664
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#663)
    ugh sorry. Mobile is annoying, it kept all my multi quote for some reason. But Ryan, that's a pretty weak defense
    I'm not defending myself, dw!

  15. ISO #665
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender

  16. ISO #666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#659)
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much
    OK. Thanks for your explanations. I will think about it tmr (close to 2 am here) before coming back to the thread. You put some new light to the Ryan/Taylor relationship, I am looking into it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#660)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#635)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#621)
    Darbus, can you explain to me why Gabriela and Ryan isn't a team? You probably already did but I am tired and lazy.

    Looking at those votes is kinda oof. To me Darbus is the towniest of those still alive.
    What do you think of Darbus's last second switch from one wagon to another, being the final vote to eliminate Martha? (if I remember correctly, that is)
    Well, at the time I was thinking about doing the same thing so I don't really think much about it. I also thought it wouldn't matter since I thought the wagons were w/w. But yeah, on hinsight that wasn't the case, so I'll check it. The only way it makes any difference though is if the team's exactly Darbus+Gab. I don't really see w!Darbus care enough to do the swap in EoD otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#637)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    D1-mid d2 you wanted Gab dead but then you changed to Martha and today you don't seem interested in Gab at all, but instead say you'd rather yeet me or Darbus, both of which you've earlier called towny.

    Can you explain your reasoning here? As detailed as possible from start to finish, please.
    D1-middle of D2 I wanted Gabriela dead because I didn't vibe with their posting. I am not interested in Gabriela today because I don't even know anymore.
    You two would be because (fmpov) Darbus has always pushed eliminations onto flipped townies, and you've been like "yes I agree" to almost all of Darbus's posts. If Darbus is w, you're their partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    I don't get what pings you about my reads, or at least from what you've bolded, Sharpsay.

    But Ryan is obviously having some kind of reasoning behind Zeke is a wild card, therefore I shall not vote him, while he has no problem voting Gabriela, who, in my opinion, is as much of a wild card.

    I asked him about it several times and when he finally answered, he said that it was due to maybe having a meta read on Zeke. Which, well, he said as much as first. But he never really explained what made Gabriela's play alignment indicative.

    He said he would vote Gabriela, then voted Gabriela, then unvoted Gabriela, then said Gabriela had been pretty towny. I mean, there's no explanations there, no proper reads, it's all just so... vague. And nothing either of them has said has made me think they can't be w/w. But I still think Ryan, who's behaving vague and kind of contradicting, is more likely wolf than Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta.
    1. I'm sure about the player behind the alias. I've played with a certain player for so many games that I'd recognize that posting style anywhere.
    Now, unlike Zeke, I don't know the player behind Gabriela. I do not have much experience here, and therefore haven't played so many games yet. I have never recalled a player posting/acting the way Gabriela did/does, and that is why I did not know if Gabriela was a wild card.
    You say you wanted Gabriella dead mid D1 - D2. OK. Well, if you have read my earlier posts today, you can guess that's not very clear for me. Can you point toward posts you've made suggesting it? Also why don't you want them gone anymore? Right now, I have just #379... which is thin. Can you help me?

  17. ISO #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#663)
    ugh sorry. Mobile is annoying, it kept all my multi quote for some reason. But Ryan, that's a pretty weak defense
    lmao. been there, done that.

  18. ISO #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#656)
    responding to p#642

    "The basic suspicion is that they both were detrimentals to d1 and d2 mislynches.
    Martha being the second ML is only strenghtening the POE, since a N1 kill may have put too much light on them"

    I understand my pushing the mislynches. It's not a good look but no one's voting record here is particularly good. I think you can learn that I'm town from how I've acted rather than vote logic. First thing I'll say is I don't actually think Taylor contributed much to the mislynches. My main argument against Taylor it's that they have had zero scum reads all game. They are just saying, imo, that town is town and asking questions. Second, I don't think Martha was someone I ever would have been scared of. She was barely active and her cases were weak. I had no problems arguing with Chad for half of yesterday and they were clearly a much stronger player. Chad eventually saw me as strongly town and I had the same read on them at the later end of the day. I also think considering all this I wouldn't kill Chad if I was mafia.

    "That's Taylor's reply. Could be real, but ultimatly it's a take or reject argumentation."

    I didn't think Martha's case was very strong and I wanted to kill a low poster to just narrow our odds. On reflection killing a non-active was probably not useful, as Chad explained, but that's what I thought was the best action day 1 and I didn't think this case was particularly strong so I didn't comment on it. I thought most the people Taylor town read we were all town reading as well for point one, and for point three he was specifically replying to me saying I've not played mountainous.

    "Yeah, let's shade Gabriella too."

    I don't see the problem with this. I was trying to figure out the best kill between the inactives and I wasn't sure about any of them. I think the exact opposite is why I scum read Taylor, for example. He argued a lot more confidently that x person was town though they were a low poster. I believe his thinking they are town is TMI. I had no clue what was between these four and so it was a difficult decision to make.

    "On the buzzer elimination."

    I don't like randoming. Gabriella's posts were bad but they weren't scummy particularly. They weren't solvey, they weren't scummy. So I didn't know about her. Martha on the other hand had tried to be solvey but her cases felt extremely bad. It sounded to me like she was trying to solve as wolf and just completely failed. So of course I'd rather kill her, there's no reason to leave it to rng. I also would have liked to discuss my vote before end of day and so hadn't changed it earlier, but not many people were around at end of day. My Gabriela vote also was made to get her to talk a bit more, which you can see at the time I posted my vote. I think if you read day 2 my vote will make sense but I get why it looks bad.
    DIdn't comment on this since I think I like it. Except for the first paragraph since it could ultimaly be just WIFOM. But OK.

  19. ISO #669
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#663)
    ugh sorry. Mobile is annoying, it kept all my multi quote for some reason. But Ryan, that's a pretty weak defense
    I'm not defending myself, dw!
    You'll be lynched if you don't

  20. ISO #670
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#659)
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much
    OK. Thanks for your explanations. I will think about it tmr (close to 2 am here) before coming back to the thread. You put some new light to the Ryan/Taylor relationship, I am looking into it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#660)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#635)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#621)
    Darbus, can you explain to me why Gabriela and Ryan isn't a team? You probably already did but I am tired and lazy.

    Looking at those votes is kinda oof. To me Darbus is the towniest of those still alive.
    What do you think of Darbus's last second switch from one wagon to another, being the final vote to eliminate Martha? (if I remember correctly, that is)
    Well, at the time I was thinking about doing the same thing so I don't really think much about it. I also thought it wouldn't matter since I thought the wagons were w/w. But yeah, on hinsight that wasn't the case, so I'll check it. The only way it makes any difference though is if the team's exactly Darbus+Gab. I don't really see w!Darbus care enough to do the swap in EoD otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#637)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    D1-mid d2 you wanted Gab dead but then you changed to Martha and today you don't seem interested in Gab at all, but instead say you'd rather yeet me or Darbus, both of which you've earlier called towny.

    Can you explain your reasoning here? As detailed as possible from start to finish, please.
    D1-middle of D2 I wanted Gabriela dead because I didn't vibe with their posting. I am not interested in Gabriela today because I don't even know anymore.
    You two would be because (fmpov) Darbus has always pushed eliminations onto flipped townies, and you've been like "yes I agree" to almost all of Darbus's posts. If Darbus is w, you're their partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    I don't get what pings you about my reads, or at least from what you've bolded, Sharpsay.

    But Ryan is obviously having some kind of reasoning behind Zeke is a wild card, therefore I shall not vote him, while he has no problem voting Gabriela, who, in my opinion, is as much of a wild card.

    I asked him about it several times and when he finally answered, he said that it was due to maybe having a meta read on Zeke. Which, well, he said as much as first. But he never really explained what made Gabriela's play alignment indicative.

    He said he would vote Gabriela, then voted Gabriela, then unvoted Gabriela, then said Gabriela had been pretty towny. I mean, there's no explanations there, no proper reads, it's all just so... vague. And nothing either of them has said has made me think they can't be w/w. But I still think Ryan, who's behaving vague and kind of contradicting, is more likely wolf than Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta.
    1. I'm sure about the player behind the alias. I've played with a certain player for so many games that I'd recognize that posting style anywhere.
    Now, unlike Zeke, I don't know the player behind Gabriela. I do not have much experience here, and therefore haven't played so many games yet. I have never recalled a player posting/acting the way Gabriela did/does, and that is why I did not know if Gabriela was a wild card.
    You say you wanted Gabriella dead mid D1 - D2. OK. Well, if you have read my earlier posts today, you can guess that's not very clear for me. Can you point toward posts you've made suggesting it? Also why don't you want them gone anymore? Right now, I have just #379... which is thin. Can you help me?
    I'll try? I guess? It'd be easier to just punt me but I'll try to get some posts out of my ISO I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#669)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#664)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#663)
    ugh sorry. Mobile is annoying, it kept all my multi quote for some reason. But Ryan, that's a pretty weak defense
    I'm not defending myself, dw!
    You'll be lynched if you don't
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  21. ISO #671
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#284)
    @Gabriela Montez
    @Kelsi Nielsen
    @Martha Cox
    @Ms. Darbus
    @Ryan Evans
    @Sharpay Evans
    @Taylor McKessie

    Okay, twenty minutes after start of day, and I'm the first one here???

    And I'm recovering from a brain transplant. WTF?

    The wolves killed Troy, and you lot seem inclined to just let them get away with it. Well, our high school musical has turned into a melodrama and I for one plan to get to the bottom of this...if you aren't helping, you're a prime suspect!!!

    Let's rock and roll!!!
    Morning!
    you okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#295)
    By posted yesterday I mean mostly active throughout. The not active players were you, Zeke, gabriella. I may be missing one
    IIRC I was a not-so-active player!
    What made you change from Gabriela/Martha w/w to Taylor w?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#309)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#284)
    @Gabriela Montez
    @Kelsi Nielsen
    @Martha Cox
    @Ms. Darbus
    @Ryan Evans
    @Sharpay Evans
    @Taylor McKessie

    Okay, twenty minutes after start of day, and I'm the first one here???

    And I'm recovering from a brain transplant. WTF?

    The wolves killed Troy, and you lot seem inclined to just let them get away with it. Well, our high school musical has turned into a melodrama and I for one plan to get to the bottom of this...if you aren't helping, you're a prime suspect!!!

    Let's rock and roll!!!
    Morning!
    you okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#295)
    By posted yesterday I mean mostly active throughout. The not active players were you, Zeke, gabriella. I may be missing one
    IIRC I was a not-so-active player!
    What made you change from Gabriela/Martha w/w to Taylor w?
    @Ryan Evans you came through without me noticing somehow! I'm great! Thanks for asking. New brain seems to be working...more actively anyway.

    Your brain seems to be working...at least it accurately recalled that you weren't particularly active day one. Understandable, given there was not a lot to work with, but now we have some interesting facts on the table. Zeke's dead, which seems to me such a terrible chop that wolves really had to have something to do with it, and Troy has obviously been killed by the wolves, giving us some angles into their little wolfy heads.

    So let's see if we can sort some stuff out here.

    Martha seems to be shading you pretty hard even though voting elsewhere...you have any idea what that's about?
    Hello! Just came back from online class!
    I should've fought harder against Zeke's elimination
    As for Martha shading me (which I didn't realize they were until you pointed it out 😂), I think it's because of the fact that I showed an interest in a Martha/Gabriela w/w world, because Troy was suspicious of the to of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#344)
    I wouldn't mind voting here rn tbh
    ##Vote Gabriela Montez
    Will be in and out so @ me if I need to answer something ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#580)
    Hi Ryan

    1. What are some plausible teams for you?

    2. Do you have an opinion on Kelsi?
    1. My mind is still harping on the Troy NK = Gabriela/Martha team
    2. They're pretty townie? But if I know who this person is, and I might, they can replicate the tone pretty easily as both alignments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#619)
    @Gabriela Montez if you're really confident that Darbus will flip red, who's their teammate..?
    These are all the posts I made regarding Gabriela. I wanted them gone D1-middle of D2 because of the fact that I did not like their posting. Felt as fake/gross to me as my posts felt gross/fake to others.
    The reason why I didn't want them gone afterwards was because of the fact that when Martha flipped v, my brain went "okay must have been a WIFOM kinda kill" in the sense that both players were v, but the wolves killed the person scum reading them both so that Martha and Gabriela would be thought of as w/w. I don't know if this logic even makes sense (or if people even use it, for that matter).

  22. ISO #672
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ryan what is your most likely team

  23. ISO #673
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    What do you think of Taylor

  24. ISO #674
    Anonymous User Alias #33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,660
    Community
    Sedimentary
    Once again I have done no reading, but I can tell you we're NLing today

    I regret not switching to Gabriela. I had the time to and was actively considering it in the last couple of minutes but decided against it because I voted Martha to tie and thought that Darbus switching away from Gabriela could be not mafia motivated since Gabs/Darbus was on my anti-aligns list.

    Not sure if we have maj or not so I'm not going to put a vote down.

  25. ISO #675
    Anonymous User Alias #33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,660
    Community
    Sedimentary
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#624)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#566)
    Ok, taking Ryan/Gabriela not being a team back bc upon reflection saying that you'd vote Gabs and not following through when they're one from viable (ie, in the tie) isn't something that clears a team
    Oh, sorry Darbus, I misremembered. Thought the Ryan/Gab non w/w came from you and I missed that the thought came from Taylor.

    Because I'm still pretty confident that both wolves are in Gab/Ryan/Sharpay.

    Meaning I read both Taylor and Darbus as town.
    I had Gabs/Ryan on my anti-align list, and thinking about how yday went down I regret it now. I think I walked back on it later, I'm going off of a physical list I had. I read Ryan pushing Gabriela as being a chief indicator for that but then, and also I think that Ryan only pushing Gabriela in ways that doesn't matter sucks, but it would be such a $%#!ing hell world if two of the five lowposter from d1 were mafia and the three that weren't are all dead now

  26. ISO #676
    Anonymous User Alias #33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,660
    Community
    Sedimentary
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#635)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#627)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#621)
    Darbus, can you explain to me why Gabriela and Ryan isn't a team? You probably already did but I am tired and lazy.

    Looking at those votes is kinda oof. To me Darbus is the towniest of those still alive.
    What do you think of Darbus's last second switch from one wagon to another, being the final vote to eliminate Martha? (if I remember correctly, that is)
    Well, at the time I was thinking about doing the same thing so I don't really think much about it. I also thought it wouldn't matter since I thought the wagons were w/w. But yeah, on hinsight that wasn't the case, so I'll check it. The only way it makes any difference though is if the team's exactly Darbus+Gab. I don't really see w!Darbus care enough to do the swap in EoD otherwise.
    Personally the big thing for me is that Gabs vote on Darbus actually had a chance to matter at EoD1 (despite concentrated effort to get the vote off of me/Darbus), and they've just only been going off on Darbus

  27. ISO #677
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#672)
    Ryan what is your most likely team
    Either you/Kelsi or you/Taylor atm
    Will have to reread Taylor to check if you're compatible

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#673)
    What do you think of Taylor
    Townie GTH but need to reread

  28. ISO #678
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#672)
    Ryan what is your most likely team
    Either you/Kelsi or you/Taylor atm
    Will have to reread Taylor to check if you're compatible

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#673)
    What do you think of Taylor
    Townie GTH but need to reread
    lol I find it funny I'm in both

  29. ISO #679
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Can you explain why I'm scum

  30. ISO #680
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#672)
    Ryan what is your most likely team
    Either you/Kelsi or you/Taylor atm
    Will have to reread Taylor to check if you're compatible

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#673)
    What do you think of Taylor
    Townie GTH but need to reread
    lol I find it funny I'm in both
    I also find it really strange you say your top scum is me, then Taylor+kelsi yet also read Taylor town. I suppose I can assume you're just taking Sharpays read though

  31. ISO #681
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    But because of that I'd like an explanation of why you read Taylor that way

  32. ISO #682
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#679)
    Can you explain why I'm scum
    Pushed onto flipped towns, mainly. And I'm not liking the you/Kelsi and you/Taylor just agreeing with each other a lot. It's either y'all found a town core involving the three of you (which is nice but probably too optimistic), or there's two wolves among you three.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#677)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#672)
    Ryan what is your most likely team
    Either you/Kelsi or you/Taylor atm
    Will have to reread Taylor to check if you're compatible

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#673)
    What do you think of Taylor
    Townie GTH but need to reread
    lol I find it funny I'm in both
    I also find it really strange you say your top scum is me, then Taylor+kelsi yet also read Taylor town. I suppose I can assume you're just taking Sharpays read though
    GTH does not mean that I am town reading Taylor. Just complete vibe off of one post.
    After rereading I find it pretty plausible for a team of you/Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#681)
    But because of that I'd like an explanation of why you read Taylor that way
    Aside from them saying "Ryan trended down for me" then going "Ryan: someone I can vibe with somehow", and then lots of posts coming from Taylor like this: "could put Darbus into town core but don't really want to," trying to find ways to town read you higher, etc. There's, like, a hesitation to put you into their town core, which could be wolf not wanting to put their fellow wolf buddy into town core so they don't look bad if you flip red.

  33. ISO #683
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    You're reason for thinking I'm scummy is bad and the association you make with me to Taylor is much weaker than the association you two have

  34. ISO #684
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I put confidence in my reads, that's basically what you're accusing me of. But you did not vote them? You did. Did you defend them? No. Did you create a counter push so a townie doesn't get mislynched? No. You're just as much culpable as I am and it's your strongest point against me. I'll bring up Chad again that they also wanted to lead town and they led them exactly the same place I did yesterday. So if a strong, confirmed townie does this maybe you should try to find a little more. Mislynches are just going to be a part of mountainous.

  35. ISO #685
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    🤷♀️

    Anyway!
    Who do you think the team is?

  36. ISO #686
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    You and Taylor, very strongly

  37. ISO #687
    Anonymous User Alias #31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,195
    Community
    Blending Team #3999
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#686)
    You and Taylor, very strongly

  38. ISO #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#670)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#666)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#659)
    So that post was really long. Here's a summary. Taylor is constantly trying to contribute by town reading people no matter what. His reads make sense at the time but you can easily see very bad consistency. He tries to lightly push some town but immediately calls them town after. He never town reads Ryan past day 1 and his day 1 interactions with him are awkward. He is frequently trying to look like he's contributing by asking questions but they go no where and he doesn't follow up on them much
    OK. Thanks for your explanations. I will think about it tmr (close to 2 am here) before coming back to the thread. You put some new light to the Ryan/Taylor relationship, I am looking into it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#660)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#635)
    Well, at the time I was thinking about doing the same thing so I don't really think much about it. I also thought it wouldn't matter since I thought the wagons were w/w. But yeah, on hinsight that wasn't the case, so I'll check it. The only way it makes any difference though is if the team's exactly Darbus+Gab. I don't really see w!Darbus care enough to do the swap in EoD otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#637)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    D1-mid d2 you wanted Gab dead but then you changed to Martha and today you don't seem interested in Gab at all, but instead say you'd rather yeet me or Darbus, both of which you've earlier called towny.

    Can you explain your reasoning here? As detailed as possible from start to finish, please.
    D1-middle of D2 I wanted Gabriela dead because I didn't vibe with their posting. I am not interested in Gabriela today because I don't even know anymore.
    You two would be because (fmpov) Darbus has always pushed eliminations onto flipped townies, and you've been like "yes I agree" to almost all of Darbus's posts. If Darbus is w, you're their partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#648)
    I don't get what pings you about my reads, or at least from what you've bolded, Sharpsay.

    But Ryan is obviously having some kind of reasoning behind Zeke is a wild card, therefore I shall not vote him, while he has no problem voting Gabriela, who, in my opinion, is as much of a wild card.

    I asked him about it several times and when he finally answered, he said that it was due to maybe having a meta read on Zeke. Which, well, he said as much as first. But he never really explained what made Gabriela's play alignment indicative.

    He said he would vote Gabriela, then voted Gabriela, then unvoted Gabriela, then said Gabriela had been pretty towny. I mean, there's no explanations there, no proper reads, it's all just so... vague. And nothing either of them has said has made me think they can't be w/w. But I still think Ryan, who's behaving vague and kind of contradicting, is more likely wolf than Gabriela, who's done nothing AI if I'm right on the meta.
    1. I'm sure about the player behind the alias. I've played with a certain player for so many games that I'd recognize that posting style anywhere.
    Now, unlike Zeke, I don't know the player behind Gabriela. I do not have much experience here, and therefore haven't played so many games yet. I have never recalled a player posting/acting the way Gabriela did/does, and that is why I did not know if Gabriela was a wild card.
    You say you wanted Gabriella dead mid D1 - D2. OK. Well, if you have read my earlier posts today, you can guess that's not very clear for me. Can you point toward posts you've made suggesting it? Also why don't you want them gone anymore? Right now, I have just #379... which is thin. Can you help me?
    I'll try? I guess? It'd be easier to just punt me but I'll try to get some posts out of my ISO I guess
    Well I can do the job I guess... Below is pretty much all you have produced regarding Gabriella. If you want to clarify, be my guest. To me, that seems pretty much not commited, and totally not worth "I want them dead". Because if you did, they would have been flipped imo.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#171)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#168)
    Okay! So!
    People I will not vote today (in random order): Troy, Zeke, Ms. Darbus
    can you explain? Can you say who you would vote
    Not voting you because you're one of my top towns rn
    Not voting Zeke because they feel like a wildcard that should be able to be found as the game goes on
    Troy because they've been trying to push the game forward (the only thing I don't like with them is that their defense of me feels like white-knighting)

    Who I would vote (random order): Gabriela
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#344)
    I wouldn't mind voting here rn tbh
    ##Vote Gabriela Montez
    Will be in and out so @ me if I need to answer something ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#373)
    ##Unvote Gabriela Montez
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#377)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#373)
    ##Unvote Gabriela Montez
    Whyyyyyy
    I don't even know anymoreeee
    I think they've beenretty townie as of todayyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#377)
    Whyyyyyy
    I don't even know anymoreeee
    I think they've beenretty townie as of todayyyy
    Did you ever answer my question? Why did you say Zeke was a wild card but Gabriela was voteable?
    Is in my ISO, but if you don't want to check, then I'll restate it: I got a huge gut feeling that I knew who the person behind the alias was. I knew that it'd be easier to find them as the game goes on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martha Cox (#382)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#343)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#332)
    @Ryan Evans you came through without me noticing somehow! I'm great! Thanks for asking. New brain seems to be working...more actively anyway.

    Your brain seems to be working...at least it accurately recalled that you weren't particularly active day one. Understandable, given there was not a lot to work with, but now we have some interesting facts on the table. Zeke's dead, which seems to me such a terrible chop that wolves really had to have something to do with it, and Troy has obviously been killed by the wolves, giving us some angles into their little wolfy heads.

    So let's see if we can sort some stuff out here.

    Martha seems to be shading you pretty hard even though voting elsewhere...you have any idea what that's about?
    Hello! Just came back from online class!
    I should've fought harder against Zeke's elimination
    As for Martha shading me (which I didn't realize they were until you pointed it out 😂), I think it's because of the fact that I showed an interest in a Martha/Gabriela w/w world, because Troy was suspicious of the to of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#344)
    I wouldn't mind voting here rn tbh
    ##Vote Gabriela Montez
    Will be in and out so @ me if I need to answer something ty!
    Why vote for Gabriela if im the one throwing shade on you, are you afraid to OMGUS vote me?
    It's not OMGUS if you think you are right you know?

    Thiiiiis is not how you want to want it aaaall! 🎤
    First of all, I unvoted
    Second of all, I'm more sold on them than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#504)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#498)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    Could put fown like a one line thought on each player left in the game? Nothing elaborate (unless you want to) but something telling us where your head is at in regards to everyone else. It seems like you are being sort of forgotten, and that isn't really fair to you.
    Sorry
    In class rn
    Kinda impossible to sneak mafia between classes but I can try to be here more often
    Ms. Darbus - light town, I haven't liked their posts against you in particular which is the only thing dragging them down a tier
    You - town, I've liked your content more today and don't see myself voting you anytime today
    Gabriela - honestly a ??? rn
    Martha - same as Gabriela except more mafia-like
    The others either haven't posted, or I can't remember them
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#579)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#546)
    I am back, I still have a couple of pages to catch up.

    Meanwhile, there are two things I want to come back to :

    @Ryan Evans : 1. Why didn't you vote yesterday? 2. Also, why didn't you follow up on #171?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#210)
    Actually @Ryan Evans why put Zeke as wild card but Gabriela as "should vote"? That doesn't make much sense to me. If anything I'd prefer it the other way.
    Maybe it makes sense for you, but it doesn't for me. Care to share more? Because at this point we are just bound to believe you.

    @Zeke Baylor @Gabriela Montez
    How do you feel about this?
    @Gabriela Montez How do you feel about this? It got ignored yesterday... but seeing how last EOD went, it might be worth looking into it more.
    1. Because after seeing some of Gabriela's posts (particularly the "vote me, coward"/"make it a five way rand" one), I went "nope"
    2. ???
    What did you expect me to do at that time? Show my reasoning?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#504)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Danforth (#498)
    Hey @Ryan Evans

    Could put fown like a one line thought on each player left in the game? Nothing elaborate (unless you want to) but something telling us where your head is at in regards to everyone else. It seems like you are being sort of forgotten, and that isn't really fair to you.
    Sorry
    In class rn
    Kinda impossible to sneak mafia between classes but I can try to be here more often
    Ms. Darbus - light town, I haven't liked their posts against you in particular which is the only thing dragging them down a tier
    You - town, I've liked your content more today and don't see myself voting you anytime today
    Gabriela - honestly a ??? rn
    Martha - same as Gabriela except more mafia-like
    The others either haven't posted, or I can't remember them
    lol is this me but from a different time zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Evans (#586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor McKessie (#580)
    Hi Ryan

    1. What are some plausible teams for you?

    2. Do you have an opinion on Kelsi?
    1. My mind is still harping on the Troy NK = Gabriela/Martha team
    2. They're pretty townie? But if I know who this person is, and I might, they can replicate the tone pretty easily as both alignments.

  39. ISO #689
    @Taylor McKessie @Gabriela Montez @Ryan Evans

    What do you guys think of my Taylor/Darbus world? Am I off?

  40. ISO #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#689)
    @Taylor McKessie @Gabriela Montez @Ryan Evans

    What do you guys think of my Taylor/Darbus world? Am I off?
    Why did you ping Taylor here?

  41. ISO #691
    Soul Reader Ace Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,614
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    What time is it? 4 hours left to play this day


  42. ISO #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi Nielsen (#690)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpay Evans (#689)
    @Taylor McKessie @Gabriela Montez @Ryan Evans

    What do you guys think of my Taylor/Darbus world? Am I off?
    Why did you ping Taylor here?
    Because he didn t react to it? Look, Ms. Darbus did and I am kinda not sure rn, so I would like to hear him too.

  43. ISO #693
    Anyone here?

  44. ISO #694
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Hey sharpay sorry

  45. ISO #695
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I get why you think it could be a world of us two but I think it's much more obviously Ryan and Taylor

  46. ISO #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#695)
    I get why you think it could be a world of us two but I think it's much more obviously Ryan and Taylor
    Let's wait tmr then.

  47. ISO #697
    Anonymous User Alias #36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,509
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ok And if you die tonight I've enjoyed playing with you

  48. ISO #698
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Darbus (#697)
    Ok And if you die tonight I've enjoyed playing with you
    Tx, me too!

  49. ISO #699
    Soul Reader Ace Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,614
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Just to clarify, I did not add 30 minutes to this cycle, I started 30 minutes late thanks to work, so in total you had 48 hours.

    Things like this remember me to that I need to say this things now or never.



    Or I will have to scream


  50. ISO #700
    It's been fun, GG.

    ##Vote Ms. Darbus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Brainshocker

The Brainshocker may each night target someone and cause their action (if they have any) to be redirected onto themselves.