Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 326

Thread: Pugkin's Birthday Bash Turbo Marathon 🎂 Game3

  1. ISO #251
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    ok it's lol and power, any objections

  2. ISO #252
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Claas (#237)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#234)
    I think Claas was too confident of not being voted, he's openwolfing
    im open villaging
    Then die before F3. Deal?
    ##Unvote Claas

  3. ISO #253
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#251)
    ok it's lol and power, any objections
    not 100% on lol

    power is frozen as hell and eod1 is disgustingly bad

  4. ISO #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by Claas (#237)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#234)
    I think Claas was too confident of not being voted, he's openwolfing
    im open villaging
    Then die before F3. Deal?
    ##Unvote Claas
    If wolves dont want to lose Im 100% sure im NKed tonight after my last vig

  5. ISO #255
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    actually power W would prob mean his teammate is lol solely because lol was in the rand D1

  6. ISO #256
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#253)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#251)
    ok it's lol and power, any objections
    not 100% on lol

    power is frozen as hell and eod1 is disgustingly bad
    eod1 was self pres but destroying the rand is not gamer

  7. ISO #257

  8. ISO #258
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#253)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#251)
    ok it's lol and power, any objections
    not 100% on lol

    power is frozen as hell and eod1 is disgustingly bad
    confidence exaggerated for reading purposes

  9. ISO #259
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    ##Vote gamer

  10. ISO #260
    Thread Analyst power27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    230
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#255)
    actually power W would prob mean his teammate is lol solely because lol was in the rand D1
    im mean i was in the rand too

  11. ISO #261
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote power27

  12. ISO #262
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#259)
    ##Vote gamer
    no

  13. ISO #263
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 power27 TripleHaven (16), gamer (18), Kajot (12)
    2 gamer Claas (21), lol (12)
    1 TripleHaven power27 (5)
    1 lol lmao (17)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 5:40 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. There are 1603921260000 remaining.

  14. ISO #264
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by power27 (#260)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#255)
    actually power W would prob mean his teammate is lol solely because lol was in the rand D1
    im mean i was in the rand too
    thats the point

    you destroyed the rand as both wolves were in it

  15. ISO #265
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#259)
    ##Vote gamer
    openwolfing if power is w

  16. ISO #266
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#262)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#259)
    ##Vote gamer
    no
    why does it matter to you

  17. ISO #267
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    power say the scumteam real quick
    gogogogogo

  18. ISO #268
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#265)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#259)
    ##Vote gamer
    openwolfing if power is w
    ok?

  19. ISO #269
    Thread Analyst power27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    230
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#264)
    Quote Originally Posted by power27 (#260)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#255)
    actually power W would prob mean his teammate is lol solely because lol was in the rand D1
    im mean i was in the rand too
    thats the point

    you destroyed the rand as both wolves were in it
    things were happening fast, i hardly even realized what the votecount was tbh

  20. ISO #270
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#267)
    power say the scumteam real quick
    gogogogogo

  21. ISO #271
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    power is most compatible with me and lol due to d1 "wagons"

    powers not claiming vig so theres no need for him to self preserve the way he did

  22. ISO #272
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Claas/Gamer Triple/Power team be like that

  23. ISO #273
    ye im happy about this vote. it feels like the real dealz

  24. ISO #274
    Thread Analyst power27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    230
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    AoPS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#270)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#267)
    power say the scumteam real quick
    gogogogogo
    tripple/gamer

    ##Vote gamer

  25. ISO #275
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    CRINGE RAND

  26. ISO #276
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer (#271)
    power is most compatible with me and lol due to d1 "wagons"

    powers not claiming vig so theres no need for him to self preserve the way he did
    to not be mislynched lmao what kinda logic is this

  27. ISO #277
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 power27 TripleHaven (18), gamer (20), Kajot (13)
    3 gamer Claas (22), lol (15), power27 (7)
    1 lol lmao (19)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 5:40 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. There are 1603921260000 remaining.

  28. ISO #278
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    how the $%#! am i a wagon

  29. ISO #279
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    ##Vote power27

  30. ISO #280
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 2 Elimination: power27 was Town Vigilante »
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 power27 TripleHaven (18), gamer (21), Kajot (13), lmao (20)
    3 gamer Claas (22), lol (15), power27 (7)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    power27 was eliminated. They were: Town Vigilante.
    Role PM for

    You are Town Vigilante. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Town Vigilante

    As Town Vigilante, you have access to the Shoot Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 5:40 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020.

  31. ISO #281
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Start »
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Night 2 Start

    Night 2 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 2 ends at 5:46 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. There are 1603921653000 remaining.

  32. ISO #282
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Results: Claas was Vanilla Town »
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Night 2 Results

    Claas has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 2 has ended.

    Night 2 ended at 5:46 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020.

  33. ISO #283
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,346
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 3 Start »
    Pugkin' Bithday Bash 🎂 Game3 Day 3 Start

    Day 3 has begun.

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Living Players

    @gamer
    @Kajot
    @lmao
    @lol
    @TripleHaven

    Day 3 ends at 6:04 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. There are 1603922700000 remaining.

  34. ISO #284
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.

  35. ISO #285
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by power27 (#274)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#270)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#267)
    power say the scumteam real quick
    gogogogogo
    tripple/gamer

    ##Vote gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#33)
    gaming
    Thinking

    Haven't looked deeper into ISOs yet

  36. ISO #286
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    i thought he was gonna be cit and claas vigi
    but i guess he was being too obvious at the end there

  37. ISO #287
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE EXIST? THERE ARE here two questions: (1) Why does the Universe exist at all? That is, why is there anything rather than nothing? (2) Why is the Universe as it is?

    Some dismiss these questions, thinking them idle. Some even think they make no sense. I believe they are both good questions, which could at least have partial answers.

    The Universe could have been, in countless ways, different. Even if its features were in no way special, it would be puzzling why, out of all possible Universes, this is the one that exists. This fact would seem arbitrary. Moreover, the Universe does seem to be special. For example, physicists now believe that if things had been very slightly different, in a whole range of ways, life would have been impossible. Can this be merely a coincidence?

    Theists answer No. On their view, God created the Universe with these special features. It would not be surprising that God should have wanted life to be possible. But we could still ask why, among the possible life-containing Universes, God chose this one to be actual. If this was the best possible Universe, or was at least very good, this question would be answered. But, to defend this answer, we would have to solve the problem of evil.

    If we could solve that problem, and could assume that God exists, question (2) would be answered. And question (1) might be less puzzling. This question would become, 'Why does God exist?' We partially explain some phenomenon if we show it be simpler, and less arbitrary. Compared with the existence of a highly complicated and specific Universe, God's existence may be claimed to have these features.

    There is a different view. Suppose that the observable Universe were only a fraction of reality. Suppose, most simply, that all possible Universes were actual. (See Nozick, Philosophical Explanations, Chapter Two.) Question (2) would then disappear. If ours is the only actual universe, it makes sense to ask, 'Why is the Universe the way it is?,' since we are then asking, 'Out of all the possibilities, why is this the one that is actual?' But, if all possibilities were actual, there would be no such question. Nor could we sensibly ask, 'Why is our Universe the one it is?' That would be like asking 'Why are we who we are?', or 'Why is it now the time that it is?' And it would not be surprising that our universe was one of those where life is possible.

    Besides dissolving question (2), this 'many worlds' hypothesis would also make question (1) less puzzling. If all possibilities were actual this would need less explanation than if only one was actual. But we could still ask, 'Why is anything actual? Why is there anything rather than nothing?'

    If these hypotheses would give partial answers to our questions, is this a reason to believe them? If so, how should we choose between them? And could we go beyond them? Is there an answer that leaves nothing unexplained?

    We could not causally explain either why God exists, or why there is anything rather than nothing. There might perhaps be a causal law, as some physicists suggest, which allowed something to arise from nothing. But there could not be a causal explanation of why this law held. Could there be an explanation of some other kind?

    On one view, God necessarily exists. This could be claimed, instead, of the Universe. If such a view made sense, and was true, there would be nothing that was unexplained. If something necessarily exists, there is no conceivable alternative. But there are well-known objections to this kind of view.

    According to another view, God exists because he ought to: because it is good that he exists. As before, this could be claimed directly of the Universe. Since this view does not claim that either God or the Universe necessarily exists, it may escape the objections to that claim. If this view were true, there would still be something that was unexplained. We could still ask why this view was true: why things exist because they ought to. But there would be less to be explained. As an answer to the question, 'Why do things exist?', 'Because they ought to' would be better than 'For no reason.'

    Such a view once again raises the problem of evil. The Universe appears to be flawed. If things exist because they ought to, why are they not much better than they are?

    A partial answer might come from a variant of the many worlds hypothesis. Perhaps, in the wider scheme of things, every good Universe exists. It would then not be puzzling why things are not much better than they are. If all good possibilities are actual, things are on the whole, much better. They are better elsewhere. It might then be enough if there were no injustice in the way things are here.

    WE MAY INSTEAD TAKE A BLEAKER VIEW. There may be no connection between goodness and reality. Things may exist, not because they ought to, but for some other reason. Or there may be no such reason. The Universe may be inexplicable.

    What are the implications of these views? Would God's existence, or non-existence, make a difference to morality? How should we react to the many worlds hypothesis? If the Universe was morally neutral, or inexplicable, how should this affect our attitudes to our own lives? What would we then have reason to care about, or do? φ

  38. ISO #288
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.
    yes i spent the last 6 minutes doing this instead of reading iso's, i should be towncleared now. /j

  39. ISO #289
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.
    ##Vote TripleHaven

  40. ISO #290
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    hi i am gamer and i just screamed at the wind

    please $%#!ing claim when you're under pressure

    your actions D1 make infinitely more sense if you're vig and i was not vig reading you power

  41. ISO #291
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    votes are locked what are you doing

  42. ISO #292
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#289)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.
    ##Vote TripleHaven

  43. ISO #293
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#291)
    votes are locked what are you doing
    i $%#!ing know????

  44. ISO #294
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    ...are you not going to vote back tho?

  45. ISO #295
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Zero cred given for words but I may read after the game ^^

  46. ISO #296
    Thread Analyst gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    409
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    probably not katzes turbo/low effort alt
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#289)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.
    ##Vote TripleHaven
    thats a gamer move

  47. ISO #297
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8,771
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    $%#! it, i guess##Vote lol

  48. ISO #298
    Thread Analyst lmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    620
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze/zintle
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#293)
    Quote Originally Posted by lmao (#291)
    votes are locked what are you doing
    i $%#!ing know????
    ok???????????????????????????????????????

  49. ISO #299
    GOAT Tier Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,214
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oh cool, very cool

  50. ISO #300
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,443
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    so its v/w?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Psychiatrist

The Psychiatrist may each night target a player. If the targeted player is a Serial Killer, they will be converted to Vanilla Townie and will win with the town.