Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 800 of 917

Thread: Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

  1. ISO #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    But these aren't the thoughts that you gave, and they are coming from your strongest suspect. Why do you think she would paint herself into a corner like this if she is scum with Enk?

  2. ISO #752
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    If you have time, could you briefly explain why you don't think that Enj/Egix are paired? I thought that the Egix's reconsideration of Enk's slot felt like distancing.
    Honestly, I only took current votes for it. Pls look for more details tomorrow. And maybe that if there's only one villager voting Enkidu he wouldn't be giving up?

  3. ISO #753
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I almost wanna change to Egix now aaah

  4. ISO #754
    Bandwagoner Kurosaki Ichigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    184
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#749)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    Why don't you post your thoughts?
    I already have!
    You already posted the idea of P#740?

  5. ISO #755
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    But these aren't the thoughts that you gave, and they are coming from your strongest suspect. Why do you think she would paint herself into a corner like this if she is scum with Enk?
    She might be copying from me in an attempt to curry favour.

  6. ISO #756
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (22), Kajot (13), Kurosaki Ichigo (18), Dawoodle (26)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (19)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)

    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020. There are 1605902460000 remaining.

  7. ISO #757
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki Ichigo (#754)
    You already posted the idea of P#740?
    I said similar, not identical

  8. ISO #758
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#753)
    I almost wanna change to Egix now aaah
    Why? The speed of the wagon formation or his recent post?

  9. ISO #759
    Bandwagoner Kurosaki Ichigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    184
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#755)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    But these aren't the thoughts that you gave, and they are coming from your strongest suspect. Why do you think she would paint herself into a corner like this if she is scum with Enk?
    She might be copying from me in an attempt to curry favour.
    Quote your post then

  10. ISO #760
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#755)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    But these aren't the thoughts that you gave, and they are coming from your strongest suspect. Why do you think she would paint herself into a corner like this if she is scum with Enk?
    She might be copying from me in an attempt to curry favour.
    Lmao I copy your thoughts? Can I read your mind? Did you express them earlier?

  11. ISO #761
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#758)
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#753)
    I almost wanna change to Egix now aaah
    Why? The speed of the wagon formation or his recent post?
    his post. But hydre should be mechanically right. Im also kinda nervous

  12. ISO #762
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    703, 727

  13. ISO #763
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#760)
    Lmao I copy your thoughts? Can I read your mind? Did you express them earlier?
    You might have read up before posting

  14. ISO #764
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (23), Kajot (14), Kurosaki Ichigo (19), Dawoodle (27)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (22)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)

    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020. There are 1605902460000 remaining.

  15. ISO #765
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Maybe wagon formation as well? But I still do think Hydre's scum. I'm just gonna stay where I am.

  16. ISO #766
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    If scum, eliminate Egix before Enkidu
    If town get Egix

  17. ISO #767
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#755)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#751)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#740)
    Hi, I'm here, hungry and kinda tired. Let me throw in some thing real quick: If Enkidu is scum he's not with Dawoodle. He's not with Egix. Kurosaki I think is town in every case. I'm townreading Ikka, she could be with him, would have to read interactions closer. So I think Hydreigon is the only one I see as likely being with him and Hydreigon fits into more teams.
    ##Vote Hydreigon25
    Why is this so similar to my own thoughts aaaaaaaa
    But these aren't the thoughts that you gave, and they are coming from your strongest suspect. Why do you think she would paint herself into a corner like this if she is scum with Enk?
    She might be copying from me in an attempt to curry favour.
    I don't think this is a real thought given your response to her post.

  18. ISO #768
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: Hydreigon25 was Vanilla Town »
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (24), Kajot (15), Kurosaki Ichigo (19), Dawoodle (28)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (22)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)


    View Vote History

    Hydreigon25 was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020.

  19. ISO #769
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Start »
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Night 4 Start

    Night 4 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 21st, 2020. There are 1605988860000 remaining.

  20. ISO #770
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Results: Kurosaki Ichigo was Vanilla Town »
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Night 4 Results

    Kurosaki Ichigo has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 4 has ended.

    Night 4 ended at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 21st, 2020.

  21. ISO #771
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Start »
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 5 Start

    Day 5 has begun.

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Living Players

    @Dawoodle
    @Egix96
    @Enkidu
    @ikka
    @Kajot

    Day 5 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Monday, November 23rd, 2020. There are 1606161660000 remaining.

  22. ISO #772
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Not voting ikka (0), Enkidu (0), Egix96 (0), Kajot (0), Dawoodle (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Monday, November 23rd, 2020. There are 1606161660000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  23. ISO #773
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#768)
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (24), Kajot (15), Kurosaki Ichigo (19), Dawoodle (28)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (22)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)


    View Vote History

    Hydreigon25 was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
    What an absolutely disgusting end of Day phase.

    Ichi was correct in his assessment: there was no emotion in my vote yesterday, no "desperation" (to quote Daw verbatim). I was in the Lynch Pool. Given my unexpected work commitments, I knew I would have zero time to dedicate to removing myself from the Lynch Pool. I had no opportunity, whatsoever, to even look back at the comments of the day and respond to them. The logical way to push my reads was, therefore, to clear myself via my death. It was a gamble, yes. I banked on some players not backing off of me. I banked on some players deciding my actions were Town-aligned. The latter I expected to push my reads. The logical option for ANYBODY believing I was Town yesterday was to find commonality and Lynch whoever looked like they wanted me gone for the wrong reasons.

    Instead, you decided to Lynch the newbie player I had been Town-shielding all of Day 2, because, from what I can gather, he may or may not have been my partner.

    And the worst part of it? The reasons for voting Hydreigon yesterday were so bad that I can legitimately not tell which of you are Mafia and which of you are just Mafia-siding Towns. Those of you who are Towns, I would like you to take a long, hard look in the mirror. Then take a long, hard look at your fellow Hydre voters. At least one of you is a Mafia. Maybe two of you are. My gambit yesterday was to prevent the situation we need to find ourselves in.

    Maybe my reads are completely wrong. Maybe it's just Egix/Kajot after all. I'll fact-check every remaining living player today. And if my reads are wrong, I'll apologize post-game. But right now, I would just like to say that seeing yesterday's Lynch makes me ashamed to be part of this Town. In normal circumstances I would call it the most appalling Lynch of the game, but we had the Day 1 Lynch of our Jailkeeper. Then the Day 2 Lynch of Wisdom failing to cast a preservation vote on a Mafia. So it's just par.

  24. ISO #774
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    No. I'm not gonna feel ashamed. I voted Hydre because I thought he was most likely to be mafia. I don't care if he was a low hanging fruit or if someone who's alignment I don't know has shielded him throughout the game. All I know is that Hydre didn't vote between Wisdom and Jeeper, that he wasn't spewed town from Jeeper and that could be mafia with pretty much anyone (I might have had more reasons but I'm phone posting and your post made me feel stuff so idk if I'm forgetting anything).

    That you can't understand how Hydre could be yeeted yesterday makes me seriously doubt that your perspective on this game is towny. Did you know he was town? I'm sad that we're in lylo, but from what I knew yesterday, that was a good vote and idk how you can't see that.

  25. ISO #775
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I'm not gonna post more than this as it's getting somewhat late here and I'm a bit upset. Good night.

  26. ISO #776
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#775)
    I'm not gonna post more than this as it's getting somewhat late here and I'm a bit upset. Good night.
    I apologize if my words have upset you, however, it was pretty obvious, even to myself who only glanced over a half-dozen of his games prior to the last LV game which he very quickly was substituted out of, that his alignment was at best a coin flip. I gave him Town points because his "don't want to MisLynch a Townie D1, so why not sleep?" was exactly the sort of thing I figured his team-mates would've told him to not post if he was Mafia. Given that after Wisdom died I was the only player willing to stick up for him, this also gave me a strong impression that he was Town.

    Yesterday I made a pro-Gamestate choice. Mafia decided it was in their best interest to derail that choice. And Town went along with that derail. So now here we are again.

  27. ISO #777
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#768)
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (24), Kajot (15), Kurosaki Ichigo (19), Dawoodle (28)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (22)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)


    View Vote History

    Hydreigon25 was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
    What an absolutely disgusting end of Day phase.

    Ichi was correct in his assessment: there was no emotion in my vote yesterday, no "desperation" (to quote Daw verbatim). I was in the Lynch Pool. Given my unexpected work commitments, I knew I would have zero time to dedicate to removing myself from the Lynch Pool. I had no opportunity, whatsoever, to even look back at the comments of the day and respond to them. The logical way to push my reads was, therefore, to clear myself via my death. It was a gamble, yes. I banked on some players not backing off of me. I banked on some players deciding my actions were Town-aligned. The latter I expected to push my reads. The logical option for ANYBODY believing I was Town yesterday was to find commonality and Lynch whoever looked like they wanted me gone for the wrong reasons.

    Instead, you decided to Lynch the newbie player I had been Town-shielding all of Day 2, because, from what I can gather, he may or may not have been my partner.

    And the worst part of it? The reasons for voting Hydreigon yesterday were so bad that I can legitimately not tell which of you are Mafia and which of you are just Mafia-siding Towns. Those of you who are Towns, I would like you to take a long, hard look in the mirror. Then take a long, hard look at your fellow Hydre voters. At least one of you is a Mafia. Maybe two of you are. My gambit yesterday was to prevent the situation we need to find ourselves in.

    Maybe my reads are completely wrong. Maybe it's just Egix/Kajot after all. I'll fact-check every remaining living player today. And if my reads are wrong, I'll apologize post-game. But right now, I would just like to say that seeing yesterday's Lynch makes me ashamed to be part of this Town. In normal circumstances I would call it the most appalling Lynch of the game, but we had the Day 1 Lynch of our Jailkeeper. Then the Day 2 Lynch of Wisdom failing to cast a preservation vote on a Mafia. So it's just par.
    @Enkidu
    You can yell at me in post game as much as you want. But if you are town here, you will never be able to convince me that eliminating Hydre over you yesterDay was a bad choice (and if you are scum, lol me for backing off that push). I have played with Hydre before, and he is not a player you want alive in lylo. Even ignoring that fact. Did I think he had scum equity? Yes. Was it a mistake to vote him out over you? That remains to be seen.

    I would like to propose a temporary truce. If one of us is a wolf, there is still at least one other wolf to find. So let's work on finding them (and their possible partner if we are both town) instead of continually butting heads with each other. That should help improve the game state, and it gives each of us a chance to judge whether the other is arguing in good faith.


    @ikka, is that post from Enk really the thing that made you question your town read on them (as your P#774) indicates? If so, why? If not, what did? I find it hard to believe that that post specifically is more scummy to you than the points that I laid out yesterDay.

  28. ISO #778
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#777)
    I would like to propose a temporary truce. If one of us is a wolf, there is still at least one other wolf to find. So let's work on finding them (and their possible partner if we are both town) instead of continually butting heads with each other. That should help improve the game state, and it gives each of us a chance to judge whether the other is arguing in good faith.
    I agree. Whilst I do have concerns that you are still alive despite bringing a lot of WIM into the game with your sub in, I have to accept the possibility that you are being kept alive for the same reason I am; to push in a particular direction.

    I'm about to head off to bed now, but I'll briefly lay out the reasons why I am not Mafia (IE, the work I would have done yesterday if my work deadlines had not been brought forward, thus robbing me of the time I needed to prove myself clear). Once done, I'll go and get a few hours of sleep and then re-evaluate every player in the game with an objective mind.

  29. ISO #779
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    Reasons Why I Am Not Mafia

    1. I do not coach inexperienced Towns in the game, as Mafia. Coaching Towns is stupid. Inexperienced players are to be mercilessly exploited, or left alone to catastrophically self-destruct. As Mafia, I do not WANT inexperienced Towns to improve.

    Please take a look at my attitude towards Hydreigon in this game, and compare it to my attitude towards CaptchaBot in the last game. Hint: in one of these games, I am Mafia. In the other, I am Town. See if you can work out which is which.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#93)
    Hydreigon25

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#88)
    Do you think sleep is best day 1 so there's more to go off of at SoD 2 ?
    No. While I'm not overly familiar with MU game meta, voting No-Lynch generally only has one purpose, and that is to reduce the process of elimination pool of Lynchable players from an even number to an odd number.

    That is, from L-4 to L-4 or L-6 to L-5.

    Used outside of that situation, it is not optimal. The Lynch is the only ability we Towns have to remove Mafias from our presence. We should not forego that opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#97)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#94)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#93)
    Hydreigon25

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#88)
    Do you think sleep is best day 1 so there's more to go off of at SoD 2 ?
    No. While I'm not overly familiar with MU game meta, voting No-Lynch generally only has one purpose, and that is to reduce the process of elimination pool of Lynchable players from an even number to an odd number.

    That is, from L-4 to L-4 or L-6 to L-5.

    Used outside of that situation, it is not optimal. The Lynch is the only ability we Towns have to remove Mafias from our presence. We should not forego that opportunity.
    I understand that but mis-lynching townies hurts town
    Sometimes, yes. But there is no guarantee that the first Lynch of the game is a miss. I have seen many Day 1 Mafia Lynches before.

    Additionally, whilst it may seem callous, reducing the number of players in the game also reduces the number of places for the Mafia to hide.

    Imagine it in the context of this game. If there are 3 Mafia and 10 Towns, the chances of Towns Lynching a Mafia at random is relatively low. We all want to hit Mafia, but sometimes that means taking a chance even if it might hit a Town. If a Town dies, the number of hiding places available to Mafia is reduced by 1, and we can often ascertain motivation by the results of the Lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#280)
    @Hydreigon25

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#279)
    I don't know what to think I honestly don't even have any solid reads
    Let's see if we can get you started.

    Take a look at the players who switched to voting NK15.
    Look at them from the perspective that Wisdom might be Mafia.
    Which of those players' movements, and the reasons for said movements, look most genuine, and which most fake?
    How does this move benefit these players if they are also Mafia?

    Now look at the players from the perspective that Wisdom might be town.
    Same questions.

    Then have a look at those players' interactions with Wisdom and try to determine whether you believe the interactions come from the perspective of Town or Mafia.




    @Wisdom

    I would still very much like to hear from you soon. No offense intended to you, but you have so far pushed some ideas that are not only antiTown, but are openly Mafia, and you seem to be doing very little to attempt to progress the game in a meaningful way. I'm talking about ideas such as:

    - It would be most beneficial to eliminate high-effort and low-effort players
    - YANG's kill was to eliminate an accurate player, and WIFOM does not factor into it
    - It took only 30 posts for Kajot to pocket you so deeply that you cannot possibly consider the potential that she might be Mafia, despite the fact that she was on the Town counter-train to your own train

    This leaves me with the impression that you rolled an alignment that you did not want to play, and are not even making the effort. I have seen you as a Town. I know you are much, much better than this as a Town. So please check in with me and let me know where your thoughts are at. If you are a Town, I do not want to MisLynch you, but as things are at this moment I have no problem with seeing you swing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#443)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#442)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#440)
    ikka

    Hydreigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#438)
    just voting where i was going to D2 fyi
    I believe this is a case of "better never than late."
    so you prefer I unvote ?
    I would prefer that you evaluate the best place for you voter based on the outcome of the Lynch reveal and the Night Kill, rather than trying to make amends for yesterday by placing your vote on where you would have gone with yesterday's knowledge.

    Of course, if you do consider Jeeper to be Mafia and feel this is the best place for your vote today then I have no problem with it, and would encourage you to talk further about your suspicion on Jeeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#638)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#636)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#634)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#633)
    i'll wait for the analysis before actually deciding where to vote
    Why not do your own analysis?
    because i am wrong 95% of the time
    A lot of players are wrong a lot of the time. I mean, look at my read on mor_tilt. And my read on Wisdom on D1. It's better to try and be wrong, than it is to be so afraid of being wrong that you dare not even try.

    Besides, there's always that 5% of the time that you're right. And with practice and experience, 5% will increase to 10%, and then continue to improve upwards.


    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#199)
    CaptchaBot

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptchaBot (#197)
    Hello world. Nice to meet you, everyone. Nothing much to say about myself except that I am not particularly experienced and rather slow player.
    Barely skim through day 1 since my slot was town read and got a hunch I was going to be eliminated.
    Not sure why they killed lol. Funny Laika was killed because a particular case of 1 scum in wisdom, yang and fish, 1 scum in Egix, Hally and S!Laika did come to mind.
    Greetings, CaptchaBot, and welcome to the game. Owing to the posting restriction and the need to pace oneself, you should find the speed of activity here to be relatively slow paced, so there is no need to be concerned about being overwhelmed with information all at once.

    Though it may seem a little unfair for me to start grilling a new player so soon after their replacement into the game, I must ask: your implication that you have "barely" skimmed through Day 1 implies that you do not have a particularly firm grasp on the state of the game at this point. Yet you say your slot was Town read, and apparently you were convinced enough of this fact that you got a "hunch" that you were going to be eliminated. My question is, if you had only a bare skim of yesterday's activity, how is it that you know how your predecessor was perceived with this clarity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Cupid (#268)
    I am disappointed about the game's development. I am the town doctor, and the prcoess on how people are reading me is out of my world. I townread ALL people who are voting for Egix, who is the reason Laika didn't get lynched but Sherlock instead. Yet, I am the leading wagon, and I have yet to find well worded reason that is based on truth and accurate thread development. Captcha, who I also scumread, saying I didn't vote for Laika, which I did, and also mentioning I didn't scumread Laika, who is clearly on my 'Would consider to lynch' A.K.A. on my bottom three on Day 1, is just talking fawlty statements after the other; how does this player not get votes but I do?

    Wisdom making a case on me is also lol. Wisdom scumread Lol and Sherlock on Day 1, and I started of, in my very first post of the thread by ISOing Wisdom to get into the game, and trying to read Lol, Sherlock and Wisdom. I have decided to townread Lol and Sherlock, which I am proud of to have made that progress on Day 1, as you can see in my read list, especially with Sherlock being lynched by most people: I didn't and wanted Laika instead. Egix, EGIX(!) avoided Laika's lynch, and made sure Sherlock's lynch went through instead. Yet, I am the leading wagon, suddenly, and not Egix.

    People are barely posting; and the ones who did after my longer post like an hour ago, they don't even respond to my post and content, so avoid engaging with me. With this being a low posting game with most people not even posting more than a handful of times on a game day, I just want people to know they are heading the wrong direction and should change their plans based on the knowledge that both me and Wisdom are town with our claims.

    @Wisdom @CaptchaBot @Enkidu @DoctorFishy
    @Hally @DENMON
    @YouAreNotGoingToNeedIt @Egix96 @niphredil

    Let's lynch Captha and/or Egix, and not the town doctor pretty please. You all disappoint me.
    For what it's worth, I'm sorry that my actions have contributed to you needing to reveal yourself like this.

    If it comes down to CaptchaBot/Egix. I do believe there's a greater chance that CaptchaBot is Mafia. I'll take a look at what else I have missed while I've been asleep and then hopefully have a chance to interact with the players currently online before we all start running out of posts.

    ##Vote CaptchaBot
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#369)
    Thoughts so far

    Given that I still haven't been able to figure out a way to present my points system in a table (I believe it may be an error with this forum's coding, as I can only ever get it to display my top row of information), I'm going to present my thoughts on the game so far via a player-by-player accounting of those still alive, as well as the rationale for my reasoning. This will be an alphabetically ordered listing.

    CaptchaBot/ikka

    I've observed a number of people state Town reads of ikka, and can only assume these are pure meta reads given that her content over her six posts seems entirely unaligned to me. In a nutshell, her posts are 1> an introduction and overview of her experience with other players, 2> a warning that she's about to undergo hand surgery, 3> initial thoughts on Fisky/Enkidu/Sherlock/DENMON and some interaction with DENMON, 4> a question to lol, 5> confirmation that she survived hand surgery, and 6> notifying Hydreigon25 (now Hally) and Cupid that she would like more input from them. Overall this comes across as neutral.

    In CaptchaBot's first post #197 he speculates only on why Iaika was vigged, and not why lol was killed. This post comes more likely, I believe, from somebody who already knows why lol was killed and therefore has no need or desire to dig deeper in the game thread. Additionally, his teamings of one Mafia in Wisdom/Yang/Fish and one in Egix, Hally, Iaika are odd because all of these players (except Iaika) were on Sherlock's train.

    Next in #200 he "parks" his vote on Wisdom with three reasons given. Reason one, that she was the first to accuse Sherlock with meta. Reason two, that her position on the train was opportunistic. Reason three, that she was potentially pocketing Fishy. Yet once Wisdom claims her role, CaptchaBot in his post #215 claims his vote on her was a reaction test and that he had no intention of eliminating her. Yet the fact that he provided a rationale for voting her, consisting of three reasons, belies that statement.

    From these first several posts, the impression I am left with is that if CaptchaBot is Mafia it is likely with Egix or Hally, given how he says there is "one" Mafia in Egix/Hally/Iaika, whilst in his listing of Wisdom/YANG/Fishy we now know there are two confirmed Town here. Additionally, with saying that Wisdom is trying to pocket Fishy, I believe CaptchaBot displays PK of Fishy's alignment.

    Later in post #246, CaptchaBot narrows his POE by "derp clearing" Egix, and stating that he likes Hally's energy and brains more on Day 2. This doesn't help to determine which of the two is most likely to be his Mafia partner. However, in post #250 CaptchaBot converses with Hally, and one of their subjects of conversation is Egix. The way CaptchaBot speaks of Egix has that feeling of trying to convince Hally to see things his way (i.e. that Egix is "derp cleared"), therefore I could see a stronger Captcha/Egix connection from this. Impression is intensified in #251 where CaptchaBot accuses Hally of "taking credit" for Egix's reason for not wanting to vote Wisdom.

    Not much else is comment-worthy in terms of potential to be indicative of alignment, but I do want to add in response to his most recent post about the Mafia team being DENMON/Egix, I find this extremely unlikely. Judging from Egix's reactions to my questions about DENMON calling him "MisLynch bait" early on Day one, I'm confident they are not Mafia partners, which was a part of the basis for my initial suspicion on DENMON.

    Cliff:
    CaptchaBot has high Mafia potential with Egix
    CaptchaBot has medium Mafia potential with Hally
    CaptchaBot does not mention niphredil at all. Not even once.


    As a side note, my apologies if this post is riddled with typos. I was wakened after 2 hours of sleep by a neighbor's house alarm sounding, and decided to try and be productive here after I struggled to get back to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#406)
    CaptchaBot

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptchaBot (#398)
    After giving up on isoing Enkidu(holy wall posts), Enkidu's vote history is giving me second thoughts, like he did not even vote Egix once.

    Yo Enkidu, why did you not do Egix wall post today? Why not vote Egix?
    The reason I haven't done an analysis of Egix's posts today is for the simple reason that the way the alphabet operates is that it starts at A, progressing through B, C and D, and then marches on to E, F, G, finally ending up at the letter Z. As mentioned previously, my work picked up unexpectedly, and though I am fortunate enough to work from home four days a week (not due to COVID), I will not sacrifice the quality of my work or spending time with my family in order to play the game. Those are simply my priorities. I have, however, been making physical notes while re-reading, which I'll aim to get typed up into something coherent enough to follow in the morning.

    As for why I haven't voted Egix, there seems to be some confusion here. Why would I vote him? I have, to date, not shared the concerns of some players about Egix's play. There were in fact several things he said (which I will lay out when typing up my notes) that have led to me considering him Town. I am not, as a rule, a player who is in the habit of voting their Town reads. For some reason I have not yet been able to fathom, I find this counter productive to winning the game. Additionally, you may have noticed that I am not a sheep. I like to arrive at my own conclusions. If I vote Egix, it will because I decide he is Mafia, not because other people tell me he is Mafia. Just how I have come to the conclusion today that DENMON is Town, despite a number of people telling me this on previous Days. Consider independent thought both my greatest strength, and my greatest weakness.

    Good night everyone, see you in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#433)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptchaBot (#367)
    Wait Denmon is claiming tracker today??? Why would you do that?
    Given that I believed DENMON's claim because I knew that it was possible he had truly checked me for Motion last night, I believe that CaptchaBot also believing DENMON's claim indicates that he has PK that there was no Motion on me on Night 2 - because if niphredil's claim is true, the Mafia used an action on me on Night 1 and therefore had no need to use an action on me last night as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#485)
    Hally

    I'm not sure if you are still reading the game at this point, but if you are, I'm sorry. Not just for being so wrong on you, but I should never have moved off CaptchaBot yesterday. I had already determined through my player analysis that he had a high chance of being Mafia while your chance of being Mafia was medium, but I let my paranoia and desire to see you eat your words get the better of me. I hope you can forgive me.

    However, I will say this. Yesterday, one of your points raised against me was: "although enkidu comes out of his D2 analysis saying captcha is likely teamed with laika and votes captcha, he quickly finds reason to join belzy’s wagon instead. only after belzy claims does enkidu go back to captcha. but he didn’t push for captcha to be eliminated and then joined yang’s wagon"

    Yet you conveniently glossed over the fact that you asked me to vote within those trains. Just as on Day 1 you asked Egix to vote within those leading trains. Granted, I had already opted to vote YANG while you were typing out that request, but this blatant attempt to shift the blame onto others further cemented my Mafia-read on you yesterday. You must take responsibility for your own actions in future.




    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#472)
    Enkidu what why?
    I know niphredil likely does not care about this now that she is dead, but I want to answer because I would've answered yesterday if I had any posts left. Yesterday, Hally said, "today enkidu has voted captcha again, but i don’t see him trying to eliminate captcha. i think he will let me be eliminated over captcha just like he let yang go over and would have let egix go over" which galled me in the sense that she made me out to be manipulative and - worst of all - passive. I think it should be obvious by now that I am not a passive player. I don't "let" people do this or that—I have no control over that others do, granted, but I still try my best. And when I saw Hally sitting off-train, seemingly attempting to protect CaptchaBot while accusing me of letting others do things, my irritation crept up and I decided I would make her eat her own words and attempt to force her to vote CaptchaBot, whom I considered her partner by tying her for top spot.




    CaptchaBot

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptchaBot (#483)
    CaptchaBot is lock-scum??? If you town read fish then say it, leaving holes enables opportunist move on fish later today.

    "I should have actually cased Enkidu day 2 but instead didn't because you guys were like "wow spew"". Totally evading responsibility for ending up town reading Enki day2, day3 so hard despite a red check LUL.

    I know DENMON wants you guys to engage your feels and vote me for looking sus. The focus shouldn't be on me today. There is just more info on Enk.

    The best vote here is Enk. I will talk more about enk more later i guess. Also if people want me to explain my day3 or day3Eod i will do so later on too.

    Last thing is that regardless of who wins, i think scum did a good job and deserve credit.
    Here you accuse DENMON of "opportunistically" leaving holes to move on Fishy later today. Yesterday you accused DENMON of voting you because "you are a danger to scums". But what is your actual read on DENMON? I've had a quick scan of your ISO and can't find any place where you've given your opinion on him. In fact, I've struggled to find any mention of Town-reads on any players, except one instance where you call Wisdom and I "derp town" and then claim your play is similar to ours and should therefore be Town-read too. Owing to this, I'm struggling to understand 1> your opinion on all players left in the game, and 2> that you truly believe I am Mafia.

    You then go on to say there's been a "red check", which is a blatant lie. There was merely movement recorded on me on Night 1—a day on which there were 6 available movements to be accounted for. We know where the kills went, and we know that niphredil herself was watching me, but that leaves three actions unaccounted for. I don't truly believe that Cupid would have Healed me, but even giving that an equal opportunity, there is a 66.6% chance that Mafia used an action on me on Night 1.

    I also take exception to your final statement, that the Mafia did a good job and deserve credit. That is the sort of sentiment that belongs post-game. To me, all you are doing is attempting to soften the blow for a MisLynch. Regardless of how the Mafia have played, so long as I draw breath I won't accept defeat to them. No Town should.




    Thoughts as of right now

    Today I will do what I should have done yesterday. Vote CaptchaBot. If I am MisLynched today, the game ends. Simple as that. I'm fairly certain that everyone has to vote between CaptchaBot and I today. I am probably fighting a losing battle, but if we're going to lose this game today, then I want to be able to say that I lost it doing everything I could do avert that fate. So, I will spend the rest of this Day attempting to figure out which player I have mis-cleared, in the hope that I can convince my fellow Towns that this game is still winnable for us by voting CaptchaBot. I'm off to bed now, but will resume my analysis once more when I awaken.

    ##Vote CaptchaBot





    2. I do not put down my Mafia team members, as Mafia. Insulting your team mates is stupid. I'm very supportive of my fellow Mafias, and will always give them space in-game to develop themselves. I will not subject them to pressure, particularly if they are inexperienced. Basically, if I'm teamed with Jeeper, I never say anything like this to him:

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#447)
    @Jeeper5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper5 (#444)
    I still can't make sense of the D1 wagons. If I had to guess, there's 2 scum on the NK15 wagon, and 1 scum elsewhere. Since I need to change who I'm focusing on because the current plan up to this point is borked, I will start here:

    ##Vote Enkidu

    Did you change your read regarding #405?

    You are continuing with your scumread on mor_tilt despite saying my read on him is fabricated in #414. I'm pretty sure this is the second time you have shared my read on someone despite your lack of townreading me, and you have posts like #384 that point to a chain-yeeting plan which you have not re-evaluated at all in the wake of your vote on me at EoD2.
    Yes, my read as per p#405 has changed. Whilst I do still have some concerns about your play so far, I have to admit that a chunk of them are associative with Cupid, whom I consider one of my priorities today, along with mor_tilt and the need to re-read Kajot/Egix to determine if Wisdom was correct on one of them.

    As for what I said about your read being "fabricated" - hmm. How to put this so that I don't offend you? Let us just say that after the events of yesterday, I reassessed my perception of your level of experience of forum mafia. To talk you through my process:

    Yesterday you said that mor_tilt showed PK of NK15 being the JK at EoD1.

    This was nonsensical to me. If mor_tilt is Mafia and KNEW that NK15 was the JK, then he would not have touched that train with a ten foot pole. Mafias like to force PRs to claim by applying pressure, but they do not like to actually Lynch them, because that is Bad Press. If mor_tilt is Mafia and KNEW that NK15 was JK, he would've either been on the Wisdom train, or another train entirely. If mor_tilt knew that NK15 was the JK, then NK would've been the Night Kill and not a Lynch option. More likely, in the world where mor_tilt is Mafia, he votes NK15 because he has no idea whether NK is the PR, and is simply opportunistically jumping onto a train that has some town support.

    Again, I hope you don't feel offended that I have mentally adjusted myself to reading you this way and lowered my expectations of how you are likely solving right now. Some of my concern about you has been alleviated today, though I will of course continue to assess your posts.


    You can compare this to how I treated my fellow Mafias Iaika and Fishy in our last game, and how much I supported them in our private Mafia Forum:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#550)
    Game Over


    Mafia Chat: October Ultra-Low Postcount Game Mafia Chat
    Graveyard Chat: October Ultra-Low Postcount Game Graveyard Chat

    Post-game discussion starts now.





    3. I don't suddenly reverse my stance on the strong Town players I have been pushing to Lynch and attempt to encourage strong Town players to vote on my buddies, when I am Mafia. Encouraging Towns to vote fellow Mafias to save themselves is stupid. The following post never happens if I am Mafia in this game. I would have to be an absolute dunce to make this post as Mafia:

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#413)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#411)
    Enkidu, for the love of lords, when I die please don't ignore my legacy. Same goes for ikka and whoever else is towning.
    May I propose a compromise? I think Jeeper could be Mafia if you are Town. He is in your null reads.



    4. I do not undermine my buddies when they are pushing the same target as me, when I am Mafia. It is stupid to call attention to a fellow Mafia's push against a Town I am also pushing. Undermining a team mate's pushes is stupid. If I'm teamed with Jeeper, I never say the following. Especially in concert with insulting his level of competence. And doubly especially with encouraging Wisdom to vote him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#407)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper5 (#405)
    mor_tilt (slipped knowledge of NK15 being JK in #214 and #221)
    Those are not PK slips indicating that he thought NK would reveal as JK. If anything, they're PK slips that he knows Wisdom will reveal as Town. Much as I am not a fan of mor_tilt's play this game, you are drawing conclusions that have no basis in reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#447)
    @Jeeper5

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper5 (#444)
    I still can't make sense of the D1 wagons. If I had to guess, there's 2 scum on the NK15 wagon, and 1 scum elsewhere. Since I need to change who I'm focusing on because the current plan up to this point is borked, I will start here:

    ##Vote Enkidu

    Did you change your read regarding #405?

    You are continuing with your scumread on mor_tilt despite saying my read on him is fabricated in #414. I'm pretty sure this is the second time you have shared my read on someone despite your lack of townreading me, and you have posts like #384 that point to a chain-yeeting plan which you have not re-evaluated at all in the wake of your vote on me at EoD2.
    Yes, my read as per p#405 has changed. Whilst I do still have some concerns about your play so far, I have to admit that a chunk of them are associative with Cupid, whom I consider one of my priorities today, along with mor_tilt and the need to re-read Kajot/Egix to determine if Wisdom was correct on one of them.

    As for what I said about your read being "fabricated" - hmm. How to put this so that I don't offend you? Let us just say that after the events of yesterday, I reassessed my perception of your level of experience of forum mafia. To talk you through my process:

    Yesterday you said that mor_tilt showed PK of NK15 being the JK at EoD1.

    This was nonsensical to me. If mor_tilt is Mafia and KNEW that NK15 was the JK, then he would not have touched that train with a ten foot pole. Mafias like to force PRs to claim by applying pressure, but they do not like to actually Lynch them, because that is Bad Press. If mor_tilt is Mafia and KNEW that NK15 was JK, he would've either been on the Wisdom train, or another train entirely. If mor_tilt knew that NK15 was the JK, then NK would've been the Night Kill and not a Lynch option. More likely, in the world where mor_tilt is Mafia, he votes NK15 because he has no idea whether NK is the PR, and is simply opportunistically jumping onto a train that has some town support.

    Again, I hope you don't feel offended that I have mentally adjusted myself to reading you this way and lowered my expectations of how you are likely solving right now. Some of my concern about you has been alleviated today, though I will of course continue to assess your posts.




  30. ISO #780
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    5. I do not criticize Towns when I am Mafia. It has a polarizing effect and makes them annoyed at me. As Mafia, I do not want Towns annoyed at me. Making Town players dislike you is stupid. I want them in my pocket, I want them doubting themselves about how such a nice, reasonable player could be Mafia, or I want them at a comfortable distance for maximum exploitation. I never make the following post as Mafia. I do, however, make it as a Town who wished after the D1 Lynch of the Jailkeeper, that they never signed up to play this travesty of a game in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#768)
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Hydreigon25 ikka (24), Kajot (15), Kurosaki Ichigo (19), Dawoodle (28)
    2 Enkidu Enkidu (16), Egix96 (22)
    1 Dawoodle Hydreigon25 (6)


    View Vote History

    Hydreigon25 was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
    What an absolutely disgusting end of Day phase.

    Ichi was correct in his assessment: there was no emotion in my vote yesterday, no "desperation" (to quote Daw verbatim). I was in the Lynch Pool. Given my unexpected work commitments, I knew I would have zero time to dedicate to removing myself from the Lynch Pool. I had no opportunity, whatsoever, to even look back at the comments of the day and respond to them. The logical way to push my reads was, therefore, to clear myself via my death. It was a gamble, yes. I banked on some players not backing off of me. I banked on some players deciding my actions were Town-aligned. The latter I expected to push my reads. The logical option for ANYBODY believing I was Town yesterday was to find commonality and Lynch whoever looked like they wanted me gone for the wrong reasons.

    Instead, you decided to Lynch the newbie player I had been Town-shielding all of Day 2, because, from what I can gather, he may or may not have been my partner.

    And the worst part of it? The reasons for voting Hydreigon yesterday were so bad that I can legitimately not tell which of you are Mafia and which of you are just Mafia-siding Towns. Those of you who are Towns, I would like you to take a long, hard look in the mirror. Then take a long, hard look at your fellow Hydre voters. At least one of you is a Mafia. Maybe two of you are. My gambit yesterday was to prevent the situation we need to find ourselves in.

    Maybe my reads are completely wrong. Maybe it's just Egix/Kajot after all. I'll fact-check every remaining living player today. And if my reads are wrong, I'll apologize post-game. But right now, I would just like to say that seeing yesterday's Lynch makes me ashamed to be part of this Town. In normal circumstances I would call it the most appalling Lynch of the game, but we had the Day 1 Lynch of our Jailkeeper. Then the Day 2 Lynch of Wisdom failing to cast a preservation vote on a Mafia. So it's just par.





    6. I do not attempt to shield players as Mafia. Not my own buddies, not strong Towns I believe I can pocket, and certainly not newbies. Protecting Towns, especially inexperienced ones, is stupid. But when I am Town, I am more than happy to attempt to shield players I believe are Towns from players I believe are Mafias, especially when it means defending the underdog. When I am Mafia, the underdog is there to be kicked, not protected, therefore this post never happens if I am Mafia:

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#487)

    @mor_tilt

    Perhaps I can offer you an incentive to put in the effort?

    I am going to shield Hydre until we have at least 1 Mafia flip which we can use to assess interactions. If you want to be rid of him, you will be rid of me first.

    Eagerly awaiting your vote.



    These are the reasons I can think of, just off the top of my head. There are probably more, but it's late and my thinking is not what it should be. For anybody who still has doubts, I recommend you read my other game. I am not proud of this fact, but the difference between my Mafia play and my Town play is as clear as Night and Day. In a nutshell, I do not make stupid plays when I am Mafia. Everything I have done in this game would make me the absolute worst ever Mafia-aligned player in the history of Mafia. And I hate having to spell all of this out, because I would much rather spend my time analyzing others than posting about myself, but given this Town's track record of awful Lynches, I don't think you were getting there yourselves.

  31. ISO #781
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I've decided to start this day re-reading Ichigo to see who would probably have wanted him dead, will come back with an analysis.

  32. ISO #782
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Questions for everyone:

    I would like everyone to explain their vote yesterday as well as possible. Why did you vote the person you did and what were your arguments? Feel free to support with reads to make your thought process as clear as possible.

  33. ISO #783
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ichigo's read on Egix:


    P#46 asks how Egix could think I had the best opening post.
    P#157 calls Egix's read on me fabricated, but says in P#176 that he isn't sure.
    P#241 says that Egix is GTH wolfy
    P#251 shades Egix by saying that he has imagination and tells him to stop guessing things
    P#373 I took him out of my immediate PoE
    P#485 thinks Egix needs scrutiny
    P#525 says that he has to re-read egix, didn't have a read
    P#541 says Egix has played cautiously and could be a wolf, says he'll vote Egix or mor that day (D3)
    P#563 asks why mor is a villager to Egix
    P#569 says that he expected Egix to have a more logical read on mor
    P#584 a blank vote on Egix (later changes to Jeeper)
    P#711 says Egix was a counter-wagon to scum and didn't self-press (draw no conclusion from this?)
    P#722 asks with whom Enk could be scum, says Kajot is the only one defending him
    P#725 says that voting Egix would be good
    P#732 votes Egix because he pushes Kajot
    P#742 says Egix pushes for his world without conviction
    P#747 asks Egix to post his thoughts and in P#759 to quote earlier posts


    Conclusion: Ichigo wolf-reads Egix and seems to have thought he was wolfy during most of the game. It makes sense for Egix to want to kill Ichigo.

  34. ISO #784
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ichigo's read on Enkidu:


    P#28 Calls him a good player the first time he mentions him.
    P#330 says Enkidu has been a villager since D1
    P#347 asks Enkidu if he agrees that mor is likely a wolf
    P#419 says he sheeped Enkidu his my last vote
    P#485 explains why he sheeped Enkidu onto Jeeper
    P#520 questions why Enk wolfread Jeeper
    P#618 considers Enkidu for poe as Mor's legacy
    P#668 says he's probably townfrom being mentioned in Jeeper's P#26 but tinfoils a bit about what Enkidu and Jeeper could've said in wolf chat about Wisdom + Jeeper possibly tried to distance from Enkidu
    P#673 gives reason for wolf reading Enkidu, says that changing his play style could be a wolf trick and that Jeeper maybe tried to cause a disctraction from votes on Enkidu when he mixed up votes on D1
    P#702 questions how Enk can think IC is a wolf + says that he sees Jeeper/Enk interactions from D1 as w/w
    P#707 says that Enkidu may have voted for himself to look like a top-wagon. I realize now that I don't really understand his conclusion here, but I asume he means that it could be w!Enk who asks in a way he thinks looks towny?
    P#708 says that it's very likely Enkidu flips wolf
    P#711 says Enkidu missed the opportunity to talk about Jeeper's voting mistake on D1 and instead gave him possibility to talk about meta. Mentions Enk's P#407 as something that points against them being w/w
    P#725 starts doubting that Enk is coupled with Jeeper
    P#733 asks Enk to come back for EoD


    Conclusion: Ichigo's read on Enkidu is flipping a bit back and forth. If I was Enkidu, I'd probably not feel sure that Ichigo wouldn't want to vote for me. But this feels less likely than Ichigo wanting to vote for Egix.

  35. ISO #785
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#782)
    Questions for everyone:

    I would like everyone to explain their vote yesterday as well as possible. Why did you vote the person you did and what were your arguments? Feel free to support with reads to make your thought process as clear as possible.
    I can do, Hydreigon is hard to get a read on and I noticed his vote on Jeeper to be kind of forced and he didn't do anything else so he was in my PoE. To bring this in bigger context, yesterday's wagons: it was Enkidu on top with smaller ones on Dawoodle and Hydreigon. I was voting Dawoodle at first since he was still my prime suspect, then got these doubts on Hydreigon. I wasn't hard scumreading him, in a way it was to justify my reads as I don't think Enkidu can be with anyone now at the very least.

    PoE is Egix/Dawoodle/you

  36. ISO #786
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Internet Cupid/Dawoodle


    P#46 asks about IC's read on NK.
    P#327 asks IC why he was on her ”guess team” and asks question about other players
    p#330 says IC and mor_tilt look the worst, votes IC (to tie the wagons)
    p#336 has a pretty aggressive tone to IC
    p#341 says that IC looks worse, but changes his vote to mor_tilt because nothing happened when the wagons were tied.
    P#373 says interactions point to IC not being wolf with Wisdom
    P#668 says Daw's probably townfrom being mentioned in Jeeper's P#26
    P#668 thinks IC looks good from Jeeper's tone
    P#673 asks Daw why he voted for Enkidu + asks if there's anything that points towards Enk not being a wolf. Says he thinks Daw is a villager based on asking complex questions + feeling about IC
    P#702 says he thinks IC and Jeeper are t/w
    P#711 says IC/Daw looks good
    P#722 asks with whom Enk could be scum, says Kajot is the only one defending him


    Conclusion: Ichigo was a bit suspicious towards IC early on, but seems to town read Dawoodle and I think it is unlikely that he would vote for him today. Dawoodle wouldn't feel the need to kill Ichigo to protect himself.

  37. ISO #787
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Ikka, the only one I see Enkidu potentially teamed with is you and reason for that not being the case is that I'm too sure that at least one of Dawoodle/Egix is. Dawoodle reminded me of checking Egix/Enkidu associations, Egix didn't only vote him yesterday but also D3 and given he didn't vote Jeeper I'm seeing his willingness to vote there as telling.

  38. ISO #788
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ichigo's read on Kajot:


    P#54 calls her entry good.
    P#341 asks if Kajot is still playing and for her to share her thoughts
    P#373 Kajot – abandoned the game?
    P#485 Votes Kajot to draw attention to her
    P#509 asks about Kajot's read on Jeeper and details about her read on mor + her anlalysis on the d1 and d2 wagons
    P#525 says that Daw's thoughts about Kajot wasn't strong, that he couldn't see them as a case but that her being inactive could be possibly wolfy
    P#541 says he doesn't want to vote Kajot that day (D3)
    P#561 asks for Kajot's view on Daw
    P#572 points out that Kajot hasn't answered about Daw
    P#582 asks Kajot who's scum, after she's explained why she didn't think it was mor
    P#618 thinks Kajot is a villager due to her vote on Jeeper
    #P708 says that he sees Kajot as a villager
    P#711 questions why Kajot, if wolf, would vote Jeeper to draw attention to him
    P#715 says Kajot's most probably a villager for voting NK
    P#722 asks Kajot who she think's wolf
    P#732 strongly defends Kajot againts Egix


    Conclusion: Kajot's definitely the least likely person to feel a need to kill Ichigo to protect herself.

  39. ISO #789
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Ichigo died because Egix is scum or because it's Dawoodle/you and you make us believe that.

  40. ISO #790
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#788)
    Ichigo's read on Kajot:


    P#54 calls her entry good.
    P#341 asks if Kajot is still playing and for her to share her thoughts
    P#373 Kajot – abandoned the game?
    P#485 Votes Kajot to draw attention to her
    P#509 asks about Kajot's read on Jeeper and details about her read on mor + her anlalysis on the d1 and d2 wagons
    P#525 says that Daw's thoughts about Kajot wasn't strong, that he couldn't see them as a case but that her being inactive could be possibly wolfy
    P#541 says he doesn't want to vote Kajot that day (D3)
    P#561 asks for Kajot's view on Daw
    P#572 points out that Kajot hasn't answered about Daw
    P#582 asks Kajot who's scum, after she's explained why she didn't think it was mor
    P#618 thinks Kajot is a villager due to her vote on Jeeper
    #P708 says that he sees Kajot as a villager
    P#711 questions why Kajot, if wolf, would vote Jeeper to draw attention to him
    P#715 says Kajot's most probably a villager for voting NK
    P#722 asks Kajot who she think's wolf
    P#732 strongly defends Kajot againts Egix


    Conclusion: Kajot's definitely the least likely person to feel a need to kill Ichigo to protect herself.
    Like I said Ichigo/me were the only viable options if it's not a WTF kill so that's not a great reason. However how I see it: Egix keeps me in his PoE. Ichigo gives him pushback while I didn't have much focus on him. If I die my legacy there is very clear however and Ichigo is most likely to follow it.

  41. ISO #791
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    It feels a bit weird to do this kind of analysis on myself, since I know I didn't kill Ichigo, but I've put together a list with posts where Ichigo mentioned me.

    Ichigo mentioned me the first time in P#46, after I questioned him about his early reads. Says in P#157 that my opening post wasn't focused enough on solving the game and hence doesn't think it was the best one.
    P#236 questions my post #212
    P#259 asks what I think about the game and why I thought there was a risk that I would be Nked
    P#314 asks Wisdom if I usually reason like I did in P#297 (Wisdom says that she's never seen me do that as neither alignment)
    P#369 asks if I was pocketed by Wisdom
    P#370 says that I tell people my reads might change and as if I'm preparing to go with the flow of the game, also calls me a good partner to Wisdom
    P#373 her reads list are like presenting an agenda. + asks me why I posted a list with all players before I read the day
    P#668 uses rule of three to suspect me and says he's gonna check my posts
    P#708 asks Egix where he thinks Jeeper spewed me villa


    Ichigo asked me a lot of questions and some of them were formulated in a way that I assume means he suspected me, but he didn't ever push for my elimination or state a wolf-read. He tended to not follow up on my answers, so I guess he was okay with them. I would probably not feel to threatened by him?

    ___________________________________________

    From reading Ichigo's posts I think his willingness to vote for people today would be:
    Egix > Enkidu > Ikka > Dawoodle > Kajot

    From this part of my analysis, it makes most sense for a wolf-team with Egix to kill Ichigo.

    However, I think that Ichigo was pretty town-spewed by Jeeper and that he wasn't in any PoE yesterday, so he could also have been eliminated a way of taking out a player who the wolves think they would lose to if they were put against each other.

  42. ISO #792
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    It's kind of a locked up circle where whoever dies it leads to the same conclusions, I find interactions more important. You agree with my statement on Enkidu right? I could be with him too, in that case we would have tried to bus Jeeper D2 together already. You don't seem to be particularly suspicious of me even if I disagree with the methods. So I'm asking you, what makes Egix/Dawoodle the team? (Or you the town)

  43. ISO #793
    Wants It More Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,250
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    I'm waiting.

    Also, if everyone could like, out their strongest read no matter if scum or town that would be kind of helpful as I feel like I'm more seeing 'idks' here and I get that but we have to be right EoD so I kinda want to commit to something

  44. ISO #794
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#789)
    Ichigo died because Egix is scum or because it's Dawoodle/you and you make us believe that.
    I think Egix is a wolf. I have to double-check to see if he can be with you, actually. I mean, you may be right that the kill last night was pretty much gonna be either you or Ichigo, and a possible reason for it not being you is of course if you're the wolf. I'm confident that you're not with Dawoodle.

  45. ISO #795
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,241
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Euro-Friendly Ultra-Low-Volume Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Not voting ikka (10), Enkidu (5), Egix96 (0), Kajot (6), Dawoodle (1)

    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 3:00 PM EST on Monday, November 23rd, 2020. There are 1606161660000 remaining.

  46. ISO #796
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ikka (#782)
    Questions for everyone:

    I would like everyone to explain their vote yesterday as well as possible. Why did you vote the person you did and what were your arguments? Feel free to support with reads to make your thought process as clear as possible.
    I voted Enkidu because my PoE was him+Kajot, and even though I scumread Kajot slightly more between the two, no one else was voting her, hence I voted Enk instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#793)
    I'm waiting.

    Also, if everyone could like, out their strongest read no matter if scum or town that would be kind of helpful as I feel like I'm more seeing 'idks' here and I get that but we have to be right EoD so I kinda want to commit to something
    Currently the strongest thought that I have is that Enk and Daw are not w/w. Between you and ikka I still think you're the more likely to be scum.

  47. ISO #797
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#780)
    I am not proud of this fact, but the difference between my Mafia play and my Town play is as clear as Night and Day. In a nutshell, I do not make stupid plays when I am Mafia. Everything I have done in this game would make me the absolute worst ever Mafia-aligned player in the history of Mafia.
    I'm gonna tell it to you straight that I never really felt like you've been different compared to last game. By which I mean, there hasn't been that eureka moment where I thought "hey, Enkidu feels so changed here compared to last time!"

    Secondly, I think that the last two sentences I've quoted here are needless hyperbole - when playing as scum, no play is "stupid" short of straight-up sabotaging the game, since you can do stuff that people would think you are too "smart" to do to make yourself look better. At the end of the day, it's all a matter of 0IQ/200IQ/5000IQ strats.

  48. ISO #798
    Soul Reader ikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,169
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I looked at some interactions. I'm gonna come back later (or maybe tomorrow) to look at all other possible pairings. When I find a possible w/w team, I'm also gonna see how if works with Jeeper and the night kills.

    Daw/Egix - No, Dawoodle has pushed Egix since he subbed in and even tried to convince others to vote for him. This makes no sense if they're w/w, as Egix wasn't in any danger before Daw stepped in.
    P#472, P#529, P#547, P#579, P#602 and more

    Daw/Enk - No, I don't think that the heat between them is fake and I don't think they'd treat each other as aggressively if they were both wolves (I don't have much experience with either of them though). I just think that Daw really tries to solve Enkidu.
    What could support this, though, is that IC went from not trusting Enkidu D1 to calling him town D2 without ever explaining why she changed her read. But that's comparatively weak.

    Daw/Kajot - No, and I've share some thoughts about this earlier: P#317, P#488

    A conclusion from this is that Dawoodle is town because he has no possible partner. This also fits well with my town read on him, so I'm confident he shouldn't be eliminated.

  49. ISO #799
    Thread Analyst Enkidu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Mesopotamia
    Posts
    318
    AKA
    Not Your Friend
    Good morning everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#796)
    Currently the strongest thought that I have is that Enk and Daw are not w/w. Between you and ikka I still think you're the more likely to be scum.
    Enkidu/Kajot
    Dawoodle/Kajot

    Those are, according to what you said here, your Mafia teams.

    Which of these teams do you think most likely, and why?

    Also, since Kajot is Mafia in 100% of your teams, I assume you will be voting her today?

    In addition, given your stance on me for the past 2 Days, why did you not try harder to convince people to eliminate me over Hydreigon yesterday? I was shielding him. Surely if we were partners, he would not survive my death?




    I just realized something amusing. Of all the living players, only 2 of us have ever voted a known Mafia. The first is myself. I voted Jeeper twice, once on D1 and once on D2. Kajot is the only other living player to have voted a known Mafia. Here's a breakdown of the votes you all made this game:

    Dawoodle/IC

    niphredil
    NK15
    Wisdom

    Egix
    Enkidu
    Hydreigon


    Egix

    Enkidu
    Kajot
    niphredil
    Dawoodle
    Wisdom
    Enkidu


    ikka

    Egix
    NK15
    Egix
    Dawoodle
    Egix
    Hydregion


    Kajot

    Dawoodle
    NK15
    Dawoodle
    Dawoodle
    Jeeper
    Dawoodle
    Hydreigon


    I have ruled out some teams:

    Kajot/Dawoodle
    Kajot/ikka
    Kajot/Egix
    Egix/Dawoodle
    Egix/ikka
    ikka/Dawoodle

    I am left with:

    Kajot/ikka
    Kajot/Egix
    Egix/Dawoodle
    ikka/Dawoodle

    I'll work my way through game analysis shortly.

  50. ISO #800
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu (#799)
    Which of these teams do you think most likely, and why?

    Also, since Kajot is Mafia in 100% of your teams, I assume you will be voting her today?

    In addition, given your stance on me for the past 2 Days, why did you not try harder to convince people to eliminate me over Hydreigon yesterday? I was shielding him. Surely if we were partners, he would not survive my death?
    - Skimming ISOs since I'm a bit strapped for time rn, but afaict most of your interactions with Kajot are fairly superficial (e.g. p#133 / p#135) and I dislike that you connect Kajot's alignment to Wisdom's in p#384 (makes Kajot look better from Wisdom dying, also the whole "If Wisdom is a Mafia" with Kajot's name in red = distancing without actually distancing). Also, I see that you voted Kajot in p#515 but went back to tilt practically straight afterwards.

    As for Kajot w/ Dawoodleslot, I've quickly looked at the D1 posts of Kajot and Cupid (again, time constraints) and my impression is that they are not partnered based on Kajot pushing on Cupid (p#179) and the shade Cupid throws at her in p#202.

    - If I had to place a vote right this second, I would vote Kajot, yes.

    - I would put that down to not having enough confidence in my reads/being too caught up in responding to others.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Brainshocker

The Brainshocker may each night target someone and cause their action (if they have any) to be redirected onto themselves.