Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,300 of 4643

Thread: Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos

  1. ISO #4251
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Shannon & Kanon Gamblers Anonymous (134), Purple Asparagus (94), Barbatos (89), positively (369)
    1 Sleep Joy_Clownboy (167)
    1 Barbatos MayQueen NyanNyan (339)
    1 Gamblers Anonymous INNOCENTUWUS (88)
    1 Joy_Clownboy TeamSemiNightless (136)
    1 positively SirYeesALot (126)
    2 Not voting Shannon & Kanon (67), Snowbalt (41)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 21st, 2020. There are 1606014060000 remaining.

  2. ISO #4252
    hm

    ##Vote INNOCENTUWUS

    i really didn't vote, huh. yikes

  3. ISO #4253
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    Anyanways, Faris-nyan here. Just a note me and Mayushii were talking over earlier in the day after seeing Marshal's Manti read and such, more or less I don't expect this game to go all the way to f3 or something especially with an eye on S&K flipping meowfia, but I just wanna say if for some reason that happens and manti is still alive there, do not let him slip by because it is entirely within his wheelhouse to hard bus two wolves and coast off to victory in f3. Also mildly concerned if him and Joy end up in f3 together that Joy just votes the other person because he likes Manti's personyality

    It's probably a bit weird coming right now and all but I am just like vaguely paranoid and want it said, don't like keeping it to the chest forever nyan

  4. ISO #4254
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    After that, I don't mind when we end nyan

  5. ISO #4255
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    ##Vote Shannon & Kanon

  6. ISO #4256
    if someone hammers i just want to say that im gay

  7. ISO #4257
    Thread Analyst SirYeesALot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    313
    Community
    idk tos or something
    AKA
    derps + manti
    ##Vote Shannon & Kanon

    boombye town

  8. ISO #4258
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 2 Elimination: Shannon & Kanon was Mafia Tracker »
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Shannon & Kanon Gamblers Anonymous (134), Purple Asparagus (94), Barbatos (89), positively (370), MayQueen NyanNyan (342), SirYeesALot (127)
    1 Sleep Joy_Clownboy (167)
    1 Gamblers Anonymous INNOCENTUWUS (88)
    1 Joy_Clownboy TeamSemiNightless (136)
    1 INNOCENTUWUS Shannon & Kanon (68)
    1 Not voting Snowbalt (41)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

    Shannon & Kanon was eliminated. They were: Mafia Tracker.
    Role PM for Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos

    You are Mafia Tracker. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Tracker

    As Mafia Tracker, you have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.


    Day 2 has ended.

    Day 2 ended at 9:16 PM EST on Saturday, November 21st, 2020.

  9. ISO #4259
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Start »
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Night 2 Start

    Night 2 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 2 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 22nd, 2020. There are 1606100460000 remaining.

  10. ISO #4260
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2: Uncreative subbed in for TeamSemiNightless »
    Player Substitution in Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos

    Uncreative has subbed in for TeamSemiNightless.

    Do not discuss substitutions.

    This hydra consists of SmartBomb and soah!
    Last edited by Arapocalypse; November 21st, 2020 at 10:54 PM.

  11. ISO #4261
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 2 Results: SirYeesALot was Vanilla Town »
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Night 2 Results

    SirYeesALot has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 2 has ended.

    Night 2 ended at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 22nd, 2020.

  12. ISO #4262
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 3 Start »
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Day 3 Start

    Day 3 has begun.

    Living Players

    @Barbatos
    @Gamblers Anonymous
    @INNOCENTUWUS
    @Joy_Clownboy
    @MayQueen NyanNyan
    @positively
    @Purple Asparagus
    @Snowbalt
    @Uncreative

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 24th, 2020. There are 1606273260000 remaining.

  13. ISO #4263
    Thread Analyst Snowbalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    261
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    AKA
    Cobalt + Vaimes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    FIRST

  14. ISO #4264
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender

  15. ISO #4265
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    AHAHAHAHA

  16. ISO #4266
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    22
    AKA
    soah + Smartbomb
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.

  17. ISO #4267
    Thread Analyst Snowbalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    261
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    AKA
    Cobalt + Vaimes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Sorry for being lazy last phase, but.

    game so easy.

  18. ISO #4268
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    228,237
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Hydra Event 2020: Game 5, Dynamic Duos Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Not voting Snowbalt (2), Gamblers Anonymous (1), Joy_Clownboy (1), Purple Asparagus (0), Barbatos (0), positively (0), INNOCENTUWUS (0), Uncreative (1), MayQueen NyanNyan (0)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 24th, 2020. There are 1606273260000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  19. ISO #4269
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender
    my BOY no


  20. ISO #4270
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    What LOL

  21. ISO #4271
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    ok Spiderz big news

    I changed my mind about FTF slot again

    ##Vote Uncreative

  22. ISO #4272

  23. ISO #4273
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    Nyan?

    (wp)

    - Mayushii

  24. ISO #4274
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4266)
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.
    boo

  25. ISO #4275

  26. ISO #4276
    Thread Analyst Purple Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    291
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Thun + Gnome
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblers Anonymous (#4271)
    ok Spiderz big news

    I changed my mind about FTF slot again

    ##Vote Uncreative
    I've started to consider that slot again for angleshooty reasons but I'm not set either way on them at this point.

  27. ISO #4277
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblers Anonymous (#4271)
    ok Spiderz big news

    I changed my mind about FTF slot again

    ##Vote Uncreative
    1) FTF literally never acknowledged S&K
    2) the stuff we were talking about yesterday about beru maybe just rolling over and giving up because of a bad rand
    3) I really want the above to be true because if Sb subbed into that bad rand slot immediately after beru died it would be hilarious

  28. ISO #4278
    Thread Analyst Snowbalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    261
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    AKA
    Cobalt + Vaimes
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4266)
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.
    Because?

  29. ISO #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4266)
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.
    hi.... sb? soah?

  30. ISO #4280
    Thread Analyst INNOCENTUWUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    246
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    AKA
    Bomb Moss/Xnad + Banana Spritzee/ThunderBALLZ
    Gender
    hi

  31. ISO #4281
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender
    I was going to write a wallpost and got distracted


    well

    hi

  32. ISO #4282
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    22
    AKA
    soah + Smartbomb
    sup

    I plan not to spam a lot, this is not the game for it. Soah and I have come to similar conclusions and I'm at work so I'll be lurking here and there and I'll see you all at Hoatzin times.

    -sb

  33. ISO #4283
    Thread Analyst Purple Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    291
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Thun + Gnome
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblers Anonymous (#4271)
    ok Spiderz big news

    I changed my mind about FTF slot again

    ##Vote Uncreative
    Are you considering that slot for reasons you can say in the game?

  34. ISO #4284
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Asparagus (#4283)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblers Anonymous (#4271)
    ok Spiderz big news

    I changed my mind about FTF slot again

    ##Vote Uncreative
    Are you considering that slot for reasons you can say in the game?
    yes

    see my post above

  35. ISO #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4282)
    sup

    I plan not to spam a lot, this is not the game for it. Soah and I have come to similar conclusions and I'm at work so I'll be lurking here and there and I'll see you all at Hoatzin times.

    -sb
    oh hey sb!

  36. ISO #4286
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Snowbalt
    positively
    MayQueen NyanNyan
    INNOCENTUWUS

    SirYeesALot

    Joy_Clownboy
    Purple Asparagus

    Barbatos

    TeamSemiNightless

    my current ranking

    however after today's turbo I will definitely accept that I should stop hating on Thunal for appearing to have TMI lmao

    btw all posting today is bbt so far

  37. ISO #4287
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    22
    AKA
    soah + Smartbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by positively (#4285)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4282)
    sup

    I plan not to spam a lot, this is not the game for it. Soah and I have come to similar conclusions and I'm at work so I'll be lurking here and there and I'll see you all at Hoatzin times.

    -sb
    oh hey sb!
    o/

  38. ISO #4288
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4282)
    sup

    I plan not to spam a lot, this is not the game for it. Soah and I have come to similar conclusions and I'm at work so I'll be lurking here and there and I'll see you all at Hoatzin times.

    -sb
    Don't need spam exactly, but do kinda need a case etc nyan

  39. ISO #4289
    gonna be honest that i did absolutely nothing in the night because i thought we’d be nk’d

  40. ISO #4290
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    22
    AKA
    soah + Smartbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbalt (#4278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4266)
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.
    Because?
    Their posts about both wolves reek of TMI, their reaction to zard's claim was super wolfy, posts at start of d2 were terribad, the quiet half of the hydra seems like a huge wolf, the way they make reads doesn't seem right to me, everybody else seems like a villager, etc.

  41. ISO #4291
    Thread Analyst INNOCENTUWUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    246
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    AKA
    Bomb Moss/Xnad + Banana Spritzee/ThunderBALLZ
    Gender
    I have decided over the night that my Gambler deepwolf theory no longer holds water.

  42. ISO #4292
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by INNOCENTUWUS (#4291)
    I have decided over the night that my Gambler deepwolf theory no longer holds water.
    good man

  43. ISO #4293
    Thread Analyst INNOCENTUWUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    246
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    AKA
    Bomb Moss/Xnad + Banana Spritzee/ThunderBALLZ
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by positively (#4289)
    gonna be honest that i did absolutely nothing in the night because i thought we’d be nk’d
    Can't just soft VT like that boi

  44. ISO #4294
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbalt (#4278)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncreative (#4266)
    I've read a lot of posts in the last 24 hours and I'm unaware of any reason to believe that the last wolf is anyone other than Joy.
    Because?
    Their posts about both wolves reek of TMI, their reaction to zard's claim was super wolfy, posts at start of d2 were terribad, the quiet half of the hydra seems like a huge wolf, the way they make reads doesn't seem right to me, everybody else seems like a villager, etc.
    i disagree

  45. ISO #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by positively (#4289)
    gonna be honest that i did absolutely nothing in the night because i thought we’d be nk’d
    yeah i honestly did not put thought into this game over the last 24 hours. im also hungover and sleepy so i dont think youll get anything useful out of me tonight

    i'll do some analysis tomorrow but that kill is really funny to me. maf is having a rough time

  46. ISO #4296
    Thread Analyst Purple Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    291
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Thun + Gnome
    Gender
    Also I know that it's frustrating to have someone suspect you for reasons you can't defend yourself from so I'll keep my analysis within game-related reasons. I'm certainly not set on Uncreative being wolf at all, they're just in my PoE with Gamblers.

  47. ISO #4297
    Thread Analyst Joy_Clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    402
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Marshal + Light/Apollyon
    Gender
    I still think last woof is UwU


  48. ISO #4298
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    Also doing the math, I believe we just need one non-PR clear to mech lock the game?

  49. ISO #4299
    Thread Analyst Gamblers Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    437
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    bbt + David Dobert
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Clownboy (#4297)
    I still think last woof is UwU

    I strongly disagree

  50. ISO #4300
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    765
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Gender
    Meowshii didn't really do much other than look at S&K iso and go over thoughts and basically at

    - Uncreative with one reservation, same reasons as Gamblers, but a bit unsure about one other thing which is that S&K wouldn't vote TSN either until Zardonyata was going to go over and now both have flipped PR.
    - Barbatos (their own d2 progression is kinda bad but dunno how to interpret it, S&K handled the slot a bit weird but not sure if it's necessarily wolfy)
    - joy

    as who the wolf can be.

    Need to grab a vote count brb

    - Mayushii

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Brainshocker

The Brainshocker may each night target someone and cause their action (if they have any) to be redirected onto themselves.