Thread: Werewolf Online

1. ISO #1
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Werewolf Online

Hello guys. I play this app called werewolf online and I have invited others and they've said they've tried it but its too role heavy.

Well I decided to spend real money on the ability to make custom games so that we can play stuff like mountainous or any kind of custom setups.

I really like the app because I can decorate my avatar and stuff and play in real time. Similar to turbos but with less reading and typing and casing and cute little avatars to look at.

Now that I purchased custom games I just need some people to play them with!

Also if you use my referral link, I can unlock a really cool outfit and I would greatly appreciate it.

Please play it with me.

Hey, I am playing Werewolf Online and want you to join! You can get the app here: https://wwo.page.link/fwSpL

2. ISO #2
    Pronouns

Here's my cute lil avatar

3. ISO #3
    Pronouns

Some roles and features that can be played with.
    Also talismans can be used to influence the role you get. Give it a higher percentage if u want to be the vig or something for example. You can earn them from completing achievements and loot boxes

4. ISO #4
    Community
    XHF
    AKA
    guillotine
    Do I have to pay for the app to play with you? If not, is it heavily flooded with ads?
    High Noon Mafia Game Winner
    Pantheon Mash Winner

Upcoming Games

Guillo's Tactics (15 Players)(Large/Open/Automated) November 30th
    Fairy Tails (13 Players)(Open/Automated) December 7th
    Metal Gear Mafia (17 Players) (Manual/Closed) December 14th
    DC vs Marvel (13 Players)(Automated/Closed) December 28tn

5. ISO #5
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#4)
    Do I have to pay for the app to play with you? If not, is it heavily flooded with ads?
    No the app is free. And I don't see any ads but I also have spent money in the app and am not sure if there's ads for people who've never spent money on the app.

6. ISO #6
    Community
    XHF
    AKA
    guillotine
    High Noon Mafia Game Winner
    Pantheon Mash Winner

Upcoming Games

Guillo's Tactics (15 Players)(Large/Open/Automated) November 30th
    Fairy Tails (13 Players)(Open/Automated) December 7th
    Metal Gear Mafia (17 Players) (Manual/Closed) December 14th
    DC vs Marvel (13 Players)(Automated/Closed) December 28tn

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.