Page 429 of 439 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,450 of 21945

Thread: Hydra Event 2020: MtG Hydra Mash

  1. ISO #21401
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Killing Charizard is the towny thing to do, if you kill Charizard town wins...

  2. ISO #21402
    How to do y'all not know creatures meta? Whatever

  3. ISO #21403
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21397)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21393)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21381)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21372)
    That is interesting since no one has been told when they have received a counter from another player.

    Another thing, why did you assume that you would get counters distributed by Scientists? You were not in his top 3 town list
    obvtown
    Burning Pile
    Charizard XY
    KPOP
    storm count 98 empty hand
    SyndiKatt
    The Scientists

    i have tinfoils but prob just V
    bbtbh
    Applebees? maybe lower

    i havent read their interactions but someone else can do that for me
    BLACK METAL LOTUS


    probably just V but im still not sold by their posts/interactions alone
    The Weird Taste Walrus

    idk some weeb $%#!
    idk some weeb $%#!


    outted wolf go away
    Walrus Goats



    nutella is the 8th wolf, there's up to 2 more


    im pretty sure the obvtown category is pure

    if im wrong then

    well

    ive been wrong a lot this game my ego can take one more shot

    if marshal shows up ill force hm to post quickreads to cause his are better than mine obv



    specific top 3 town is prob like
    KPOP/Syndi/BP?
    Cause I hammered 3 wolves. I'm confirmed town.

    I didn't get told I got a counter, I just used my ability and was told when I ran out. Pretty easy math
    We have gone through that hammering cats and dogs do not a town make. You did not hammer Edge, you did not hammer SSS, that was Charizard tbh. So still not a really good assumption.
    Cool so let's just ignore the fact that I hard pushed sleuth for 3 days and walrus for 4
    Is my vote on you?

  4. ISO #21404
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21395)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21391)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21384)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21374)
    Then why are you going charizard?
    Because it's better than voting for myself and kpop won't listen to kill you. Pretty $%#!ing obvious
    You haven't made a case. And are forgetting one other player: bbtbh.
    This game isn't about cases. I'm never gonna go through your iso and try to explain why you're a wolf

    I just know I'm town.

    Pretty sure creature is incapable of this level of wolf game

    Kpop is consensus town.

    And bbtbh is peeked.

    Very simple


    Why does weeb die to the hydra tokens? Cause wtw want to confirm his role.
    Then VOTE TOUR SCUMREAD.
    Don't bother voting for the guy you know is town because you are just following town.
    If you are right, you and charizard are voting for the scum at EOD, and you have bragging rights about being right.
    Voting for someone you are claiming town is absolving yourself of responsibility, and nothing else.

  5. ISO #21405
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Man I think it's KPOP/Walrus but we prob lose if that's the case

  6. ISO #21406
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21402)
    How to do y'all not know creatures meta? Whatever
    Just kill me

  7. ISO #21407
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    I think KPOP should be reconsidered

  8. ISO #21408
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21403)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21397)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21393)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21381)
    Cause I hammered 3 wolves. I'm confirmed town.

    I didn't get told I got a counter, I just used my ability and was told when I ran out. Pretty easy math
    We have gone through that hammering cats and dogs do not a town make. You did not hammer Edge, you did not hammer SSS, that was Charizard tbh. So still not a really good assumption.
    Cool so let's just ignore the fact that I hard pushed sleuth for 3 days and walrus for 4
    Is my vote on you?
    No but my point is that killing the lizard cause I'm in a pair with them is bad logic.

    We should just be killing the wolf in wtw

  9. ISO #21409
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21406)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21402)
    How to do y'all not know creatures meta? Whatever
    Just kill me
    +1

  10. ISO #21410
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    $%#! whatever mechanics is going on

  11. ISO #21411
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21408)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21403)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21397)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21393)
    We have gone through that hammering cats and dogs do not a town make. You did not hammer Edge, you did not hammer SSS, that was Charizard tbh. So still not a really good assumption.
    Cool so let's just ignore the fact that I hard pushed sleuth for 3 days and walrus for 4
    Is my vote on you?
    No but my point is that killing the lizard cause I'm in a pair with them is bad logic.

    We should just be killing the wolf in wtw
    Vote there then

  12. ISO #21412
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21405)
    Man I think it's KPOP/Walrus but we prob lose if that's the case
    you haven't floated us/bbtbh yet, why not try for the trifecta?

    -redshift

  13. ISO #21413
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21404)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21395)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21391)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21384)
    Because it's better than voting for myself and kpop won't listen to kill you. Pretty $%#!ing obvious
    You haven't made a case. And are forgetting one other player: bbtbh.
    This game isn't about cases. I'm never gonna go through your iso and try to explain why you're a wolf

    I just know I'm town.

    Pretty sure creature is incapable of this level of wolf game

    Kpop is consensus town.

    And bbtbh is peeked.

    Very simple


    Why does weeb die to the hydra tokens? Cause wtw want to confirm his role.
    Then VOTE TOUR SCUMREAD.
    Don't bother voting for the guy you know is town because you are just following town.
    If you are right, you and charizard are voting for the scum at EOD, and you have bragging rights about being right.
    Voting for someone you are claiming town is absolving yourself of responsibility, and nothing else.
    Yep, because it's not my job and it's not my decision. I am absolved of responsibility. I really don't care what you say to me to guilt me into voting you. I'm not risking two being alive and y'all tying the votes to rand between a town

  14. ISO #21414
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21412)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21405)
    Man I think it's KPOP/Walrus but we prob lose if that's the case
    you haven't floated us/bbtbh yet, why not try for the trifecta?

    -redshift
    Shhh that is game throwing...

  15. ISO #21415
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21412)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21405)
    Man I think it's KPOP/Walrus but we prob lose if that's the case
    you haven't floated us/bbtbh yet, why not try for the trifecta?

    -redshift
    Can't be you and bbtbh. Can't be KPOP and bbtbh either

  16. ISO #21416
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Maybe it is just KPOP

  17. ISO #21417
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21411)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21408)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21403)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21397)
    Cool so let's just ignore the fact that I hard pushed sleuth for 3 days and walrus for 4
    Is my vote on you?
    No but my point is that killing the lizard cause I'm in a pair with them is bad logic.

    We should just be killing the wolf in wtw
    Vote there then
    I'm not moving my vote there unless you do. In the event of 2 alive all three town have to be voting together so that we don't risk randing

  18. ISO #21418
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Goddamn I'm lacking motivation

  19. ISO #21419
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Charizard is still alive I see...

  20. ISO #21420
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21418)
    Goddamn I'm lacking motivation
    Been feeling like this ever since the shot on me failed

  21. ISO #21421
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21417)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21411)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21408)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21403)
    Is my vote on you?
    No but my point is that killing the lizard cause I'm in a pair with them is bad logic.

    We should just be killing the wolf in wtw
    Vote there then
    I'm not moving my vote there unless you do. In the event of 2 alive all three town have to be voting together so that we don't risk randing
    It is 45 minutes left, plenty of time before risking randing tbh

  22. ISO #21422
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21416)
    Maybe it is just KPOP
    That would be worthy of a prize or something.
    But we are not mafia this game

    we are a pet hydra in the city

  23. ISO #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21421)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21417)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21411)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21408)
    No but my point is that killing the lizard cause I'm in a pair with them is bad logic.

    We should just be killing the wolf in wtw
    Vote there then
    I'm not moving my vote there unless you do. In the event of 2 alive all three town have to be voting together so that we don't risk randing
    It is 45 minutes left, plenty of time before risking randing tbh
    Yes. That's why I'm trying to convince you. It's not like I've given up on killing wtw but I won't be bullied into making a vote that risks us losing to a 50/50

  24. ISO #21424
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21413)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21404)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21395)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21391)
    You haven't made a case. And are forgetting one other player: bbtbh.
    This game isn't about cases. I'm never gonna go through your iso and try to explain why you're a wolf

    I just know I'm town.

    Pretty sure creature is incapable of this level of wolf game

    Kpop is consensus town.

    And bbtbh is peeked.

    Very simple


    Why does weeb die to the hydra tokens? Cause wtw want to confirm his role.
    Then VOTE TOUR SCUMREAD.
    Don't bother voting for the guy you know is town because you are just following town.
    If you are right, you and charizard are voting for the scum at EOD, and you have bragging rights about being right.
    Voting for someone you are claiming town is absolving yourself of responsibility, and nothing else.
    Yep, because it's not my job and it's not my decision. I am absolved of responsibility. I really don't care what you say to me to guilt me into voting you. I'm not risking two being alive and y'all tying the votes to rand between a town
    There are 5 players left.
    It won't Rand.
    How is it possible you want to take credit for being right on 3 wolves when all of a sudden it's crunch time and you are voting a townread simply because "town" is voting there?
    You know my vote is currently on char too, right? (Not my choice)
    If the Rand is char/me, what do you have to lose?

  25. ISO #21425
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21423)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21421)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21417)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21411)
    Vote there then
    I'm not moving my vote there unless you do. In the event of 2 alive all three town have to be voting together so that we don't risk randing
    It is 45 minutes left, plenty of time before risking randing tbh
    Yes. That's why I'm trying to convince you. It's not like I've given up on killing wtw but I won't be bullied into making a vote that risks us losing to a 50/50
    and where do you go when the card says Town?

    -redshift

  26. ISO #21426
    Y'all wanna know krasis tr on me? I was gonna throw the event to their slot cause I only wanted goats to not get the prize. They told me it to

  27. ISO #21427
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.

  28. ISO #21428
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21424)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21413)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21404)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21395)
    This game isn't about cases. I'm never gonna go through your iso and try to explain why you're a wolf

    I just know I'm town.

    Pretty sure creature is incapable of this level of wolf game

    Kpop is consensus town.

    And bbtbh is peeked.

    Very simple


    Why does weeb die to the hydra tokens? Cause wtw want to confirm his role.
    Then VOTE TOUR SCUMREAD.
    Don't bother voting for the guy you know is town because you are just following town.
    If you are right, you and charizard are voting for the scum at EOD, and you have bragging rights about being right.
    Voting for someone you are claiming town is absolving yourself of responsibility, and nothing else.
    Yep, because it's not my job and it's not my decision. I am absolved of responsibility. I really don't care what you say to me to guilt me into voting you. I'm not risking two being alive and y'all tying the votes to rand between a town
    There are 5 players left.
    It won't Rand.
    How is it possible you want to take credit for being right on 3 wolves when all of a sudden it's crunch time and you are voting a townread simply because "town" is voting there?
    You know my vote is currently on char too, right? (Not my choice)
    If the Rand is char/me, what do you have to lose?
    Youre a moron, you can't argue mechanics with me because they are facts. If I vanity vote a wolf read and it's you/char and kpop/bbtbh stay on char, then you two just slide in last minute to put a rand on any town. Or even worse bbt h and loop move to me and you just win the game

  29. ISO #21429
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    Redshift insists that creature is scum arsonist in a 2 wolves left world, with exactly storm as partner.

    I say it's just storm.

  30. ISO #21430
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    I'm not refusing to off creature. If we have to we have to. Less likely to lose than killing me. And if he's town the eye is confirmed last wolf when the game doesn't end. Kpop has won this game if he's a wolf so it's pointless to engage with that nonsense

  31. ISO #21431
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21429)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    Redshift insists that creature is scum arsonist in a 2 wolves left world, with exactly storm as partner.

    I say it's just storm.
    Yep, so my response is to come in tell at everyone and get us to vote my arso I stead of just asking and letting you lose by killing me.

    Perfectly logical

  32. ISO #21432
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    what interests me here is that Creature, though voting WTW, is not actively in their posts going for WTW.
    He is also not going for Storm.

    Instead he is trying to increase the POE.

  33. ISO #21433
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    I read it like this
    Storm wont kill charizard because is game over for them
    so he is trying to do the kill me kill me
    Charizard is trying something that is not what storm is trying to do, so options I guess

  34. ISO #21434
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21428)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21424)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21413)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21404)
    Then VOTE TOUR SCUMREAD.
    Don't bother voting for the guy you know is town because you are just following town.
    If you are right, you and charizard are voting for the scum at EOD, and you have bragging rights about being right.
    Voting for someone you are claiming town is absolving yourself of responsibility, and nothing else.
    Yep, because it's not my job and it's not my decision. I am absolved of responsibility. I really don't care what you say to me to guilt me into voting you. I'm not risking two being alive and y'all tying the votes to rand between a town
    There are 5 players left.
    It won't Rand.
    How is it possible you want to take credit for being right on 3 wolves when all of a sudden it's crunch time and you are voting a townread simply because "town" is voting there?
    You know my vote is currently on char too, right? (Not my choice)
    If the Rand is char/me, what do you have to lose?
    Youre a moron, you can't argue mechanics with me because they are facts. If I vanity vote a wolf read and it's you/char and kpop/bbtbh stay on char, then you two just slide in last minute to put a rand on any town. Or even worse bbt h and loop move to me and you just win the game
    Then how is you voting for what you think is a town the right call?

  35. ISO #21435
    Unless creature is exactly the goon or something, I'm confirmed town when he flips either mafia kp or town. It's quite simple

  36. ISO #21436
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21431)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21429)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    Redshift insists that creature is scum arsonist in a 2 wolves left world, with exactly storm as partner.

    I say it's just storm.
    Yep, so my response is to come in tell at everyone and get us to vote my arso I stead of just asking and letting you lose by killing me.

    Perfectly logical
    but you are telling us to vote WTW, not Creature.

  37. ISO #21437
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21432)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    what interests me here is that Creature, though voting WTW, is not actively in their posts going for WTW.
    He is also not going for Storm.

    Instead he is trying to increase the POE.
    He might be solo but I sincerely doubt he's wolfing

  38. ISO #21438
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    KPOP made a good point. As either alignment, Storm being truthful about his role means he's not the arsonist. With the N3 deaths accountable by arson, there's been one night since then for a douse. Yeeting the arsonist takes priority because if my solve is wrong about Storm, arsonist lighting on top of NK ends the game at parity.

    Though I doubt I'm wrong about Storm becuase it looks like they're doing synchronized flailing.

    -redshift

  39. ISO #21439
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21435)
    Unless creature is exactly the goon or something, I'm confirmed town when he flips either mafia kp or town. It's quite simple
    why?

  40. ISO #21440
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21433)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    I read it like this
    Storm wont kill charizard because is game over for them
    so he is trying to do the kill me kill me
    Charizard is trying something that is not what storm is trying to do, so options I guess
    Are you $%#!? What about my play screams kill me? Why do I come to this thread and tell at y'all for making the mechanically incorrect play and get you to vote charizard? Why don't I just slank to eod victory?

    That $%#! doesn't make any $%#!ing sense

  41. ISO #21441
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    For $%#!'s sake

  42. ISO #21442
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21437)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21432)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    what interests me here is that Creature, though voting WTW, is not actively in their posts going for WTW.
    He is also not going for Storm.

    Instead he is trying to increase the POE.
    He might be solo but I sincerely doubt he's wolfing
    alright you'll need to sell me on this and you need to expand it further than "meta".
    Sell me on WTW.

  43. ISO #21443
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    $%#!, wished game wouldn't end with my mislynch

  44. ISO #21444
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#21438)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#21427)
    The thread dynamic I am noticing at the moment is that Creature is trying to open up another possibility (yeeting Kpop), Storm is aiming for WTW and refusing to off Creature, and WTW is... well voting Creature. Though wtw is basically just following.

    What a mexican standoff.
    KPOP made a good point. As either alignment, Storm being truthful about his role means he's not the arsonist. With the N3 deaths accountable by arson, there's been one night since then for a douse. Yeeting the arsonist takes priority because if my solve is wrong about Storm, arsonist lighting on top of NK ends the game at parity.

    Though I doubt I'm wrong about Storm becuase it looks like they're doing synchronized flailing.

    -redshift
    there's a few things that are wonky in the above regarding one wolf world vs two wolves world, but the focus on flipping arso remains.

    -redshift

  45. ISO #21445
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#21443)
    $%#!, wished game wouldn't end with my mislynch
    do stuff then

  46. ISO #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21439)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21435)
    Unless creature is exactly the goon or something, I'm confirmed town when he flips either mafia kp or town. It's quite simple
    why?
    Because I never play this way if I'm the weak wolf in f5. If he's town then I'm just right and there's only one mafia left which means it has to be wtw.

    If he's going or a weak wolf the game probably just ends to mafia kp

  47. ISO #21447
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#4)
    Events

    Each day up to day 4 there will be a global event anyone can enter. And results/prizes will only be sent out shortly after night phase starts.

    There may be other events going on throughout the day phase as well.

    Prizes will include two types of spells:
    • Instants are spells that are to be used publically in the game thread. They may be cast at any time except for the first and last hour of the day phase, or during ITAs.
    • Sorceries are spells that are cast privately through pms. You may only cast these spells during the night phase.
    This seems to indicate a lot of space for $%#!y

  48. ISO #21448
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    I dunno how to prove I'm arsonist. I'm just plainly 1/10 VT.

  49. ISO #21449
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21446)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#21439)
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#21435)
    Unless creature is exactly the goon or something, I'm confirmed town when he flips either mafia kp or town. It's quite simple
    why?
    Because I never play this way if I'm the weak wolf in f5. If he's town then I'm just right and there's only one mafia left which means it has to be wtw.

    If he's going or a weak wolf the game probably just ends to mafia kp
    I don't know you meta sorry That argument wont work with me

  50. ISO #21450
    ftr i am not tunnelled into one possibility. I am second-guessing things atm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Actor

The Actor may only cast a vote for a player, if that vote causes a majority on the player in question.