Page 361 of 439 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,050 of 21945

Thread: Hydra Event 2020: MtG Hydra Mash

  1. ISO #18001
    Soul Reader The Lucondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,579
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Luco and Lukundo
    Gender
    processing...

  2. ISO #18002
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Now idk what I've been doing

  3. ISO #18003
    cmon die already for pt2 of my joke

  4. ISO #18004
    smh this wait

  5. ISO #18005
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#17973)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyukon (#2099)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#2093)
    ##Vote The Scientists

    ~mist
    tbh this should clear me because i'd post this in wolfchat and ping mist to terrorize her if w/w

    ez spew


    d3 voters on us were:

    BML V
    Luco V
    Luco UV
    KPOP V
    BML UV
    KPOP UV
    BML V -> UV
    storm V -> UV

    we never hit more than 2 votes

    so idk if its even considered a flash wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#16950)
    CFD BOYS
    ##Vote The Scientists
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#16971)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Sheep (#16960)
    i have both leading wagons as strong villagers

    im a leading wagon

    idk what to do

    help
    cfd scientists
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#16985)
    sigh
    ##Unvote The Scientists

  6. ISO #18006
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

  7. ISO #18007
    Bandwagoner Richard Garfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    167
    Community
    Wizards of the Coast
    Gender
    « The Lucundo flipped Vanilla Town »
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:

  8. ISO #18008
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lucondo (#17993)
    gg and gl!

    Luco
    You did so well

  9. ISO #18009
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    OBVI DOLBY was right

  10. ISO #18010
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Lmao

    the best stories end in VT flips

  11. ISO #18011
    I guess that was not a wolf death post.

  12. ISO #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    aha

    i clearly displayed a lack of TMI prior to this death

  13. ISO #18013
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    Oh...

  14. ISO #18014
    I am very happy with my shot now tbh

  15. ISO #18015
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    $%#!

  16. ISO #18016
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    aaaaggggghhhhh

    Also why aren't resolving in Scientists/Storm bc of the kill? Walrus still dies first bc damage on them

  17. ISO #18017
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    LUCO AND LUKO Rest in Power

    GG!!

  18. ISO #18018
    Soul Reader Applebees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,431
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Apogee+Bunnelby
    eee

    whatever

  19. ISO #18019
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#18011)
    I guess that was not a wolf death post.
    lmao this is like the 5th time you do a derp like this

  20. ISO #18020
    ##Vote BLACK METAL LOTUS

    Maybe just sheep storm count lol

    -mj

  21. ISO #18021
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18009)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    OBVI DOLBY was right
    I can take no credit for this being correct bc I did not effectively protect him today

    I actually can take credit for yday bc I might have flipped BBtbh's vote

  22. ISO #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18016)
    aaaaggggghhhhh

    Also why aren't resolving in Scientists/Storm bc of the kill? Walrus still dies first bc damage on them
    BECAUSE STORMS ISO VERY CLEARLY INDICATES THEY DIDNT SHOOT US

    READ IT

    AAAAAAA

  23. ISO #18023
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:



  24. ISO #18024
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,065
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #6309

    Post #6309 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, December 28th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    10 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, bbtbh, WIMbot, Reveillark, Wolhaiksong, To be determined, The Scientists, KPOP, Cats and Dogs, Lego
    10 Cats and Dogs Vladd the Impaler, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Immiscible Soul, NBGVCR, The Weird Taste Walrus, Charizard XY, Walrus Goats, Burning Pile, The Lucondo, storm count 98 empty hand
    5 Walrus Goats Ignorant Words, BLACK METAL LOTUS, SyndiKatt, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Hydroid Krasis
    2 SyndiKatt Big Brain Energy, Applebees
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx
    1 $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 hotpockets
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 The Blackened The Blackened
    2 Not voting idk some weeb $%#!, Electric Sheep

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #11905

    Post #11905 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Big Brain Energy Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Ignorant Words, Applebees, Walrus Goats, BLACK METAL LOTUS, WIMbot, The Scientists, bbtbh
    6 xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx KPOP, The Lucondo, Immiscible Soul, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Big Brain Energy
    5 Walrus Goats Hydroid Krasis, hotpockets, To be determined, storm count 98 empty hand, NBGVCR
    2 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, Reveillark
    2 The Blackened Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS Charizard XY
    1 Immiscible Soul The Weird Taste Walrus
    1 The Lucondo SyndiKatt
    4 Not voting xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx, The Blackened, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Lego

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #17034

    Post #17034 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Seriously Sexy Sleuths The Weird Taste Walrus, Ignorant Words, KPOP, The Lucondo, Hydroid Krasis, The Scientists, bbtbh, storm count 98 empty hand, Charizard XY
    8 The Lucondo SyndiKatt, Walrus Goats, Applebees, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Immiscible Soul, BLACK METAL LOTUS
    3 Electric Sheep To be determined, Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 Immiscible Soul Reveillark
    1 Burning Pile WIMbot
    3 Not voting The Blackened, hotpockets, Big Brain Energy

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    ]

  25. ISO #18025
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18021)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18009)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    OBVI DOLBY was right
    I can take no credit for this being correct bc I did not effectively protect him today

    I actually can take credit for yday bc I might have flipped BBtbh's vote
    you were a part of the reason why i changed my vote tbh

  26. ISO #18026
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    ##Vote BLACK METAL LOTUS

  27. ISO #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#18025)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18021)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18009)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:
    OBVI DOLBY was right
    I can take no credit for this being correct bc I did not effectively protect him today

    I actually can take credit for yday bc I might have flipped BBtbh's vote
    you were a part of the reason why i changed my vote tbh
    wtf boq

    I guess I don't matter now huh

  28. ISO #18028
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Yall are shooting applebees now right

  29. ISO #18029
    Soul Reader Applebees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,431
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Apogee+Bunnelby
    well

    uh

    poe probably still holds mostly

  30. ISO #18030
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Garfield (#18007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#17984)
    ok well if luk flips town i think maybe apple should go, if luk flips wolf.... scientists lol

    glgl


    The Lucondo
    The Lucondo has died, they reveal to be:


    -redshift

  31. ISO #18031
    i think bml, walrus goats, wolves
    apples need to be looked at in some way.

    I need to take a shower and eat. Been sitting at the computer for 4 hours straight now
    oh and pay my bills smh

  32. ISO #18032
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    gg Lucondo it was great saving you that EOD and sadly I didn't try enough today


  33. ISO #18033
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    I think we should do Walrus

  34. ISO #18034
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#18028)
    Yall are shooting applebees now right
    You first

  35. ISO #18035
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#18027)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#18025)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18021)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#18009)
    OBVI DOLBY was right
    I can take no credit for this being correct bc I did not effectively protect him today

    I actually can take credit for yday bc I might have flipped BBtbh's vote
    you were a part of the reason why i changed my vote tbh
    wtf boq

    I guess I don't matter now huh
    A PART OF THE REASON. smfh

  36. ISO #18036
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#18024)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #6309

    Post #6309 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, December 28th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    10 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, bbtbh, WIMbot, Reveillark, Wolhaiksong, To be determined, The Scientists, KPOP, Cats and Dogs, Lego
    10 Cats and Dogs Vladd the Impaler, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Immiscible Soul, NBGVCR, The Weird Taste Walrus, Charizard XY, Walrus Goats, Burning Pile, The Lucondo, storm count 98 empty hand
    5 Walrus Goats Ignorant Words, BLACK METAL LOTUS, SyndiKatt, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Hydroid Krasis
    2 SyndiKatt Big Brain Energy, Applebees
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx
    1 $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 hotpockets
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 The Blackened The Blackened
    2 Not voting idk some weeb $%#!, Electric Sheep

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #11905

    Post #11905 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Big Brain Energy Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Ignorant Words, Applebees, Walrus Goats, BLACK METAL LOTUS, WIMbot, The Scientists, bbtbh
    6 xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx KPOP, The Lucondo, Immiscible Soul, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Big Brain Energy
    5 Walrus Goats Hydroid Krasis, hotpockets, To be determined, storm count 98 empty hand, NBGVCR
    2 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, Reveillark
    2 The Blackened Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS Charizard XY
    1 Immiscible Soul The Weird Taste Walrus
    1 The Lucondo SyndiKatt
    4 Not voting xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx, The Blackened, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Lego

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #17034

    Post #17034 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Seriously Sexy Sleuths The Weird Taste Walrus, Ignorant Words, KPOP, The Lucondo, Hydroid Krasis, The Scientists, bbtbh, storm count 98 empty hand, Charizard XY
    8 The Lucondo SyndiKatt, Walrus Goats, Applebees, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Immiscible Soul, BLACK METAL LOTUS
    3 Electric Sheep To be determined, Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 Immiscible Soul Reveillark
    1 Burning Pile WIMbot
    3 Not voting The Blackened, hotpockets, Big Brain Energy

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    ]
    @The Scientists How did you do that. I couldn't even find where to start trying to do that for Mikey yesterday.

    -redshift

  37. ISO #18037
    Soul Reader Applebees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,431
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Apogee+Bunnelby
    look

    I'm dead tomorrow in ITA1 always leaving a peek behind and an event action overnight

    just leave us till that

  38. ISO #18038
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    ##Vote BLACK METAL LOTUS

  39. ISO #18039
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18034)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#18028)
    Yall are shooting applebees now right
    You first
    Applebees should claim event prize

    -mj

  40. ISO #18040
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18034)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#18028)
    Yall are shooting applebees now right
    You first
    i agree tbh

  41. ISO #18041
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#18036)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#18024)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #6309

    Post #6309 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, December 28th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    10 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, bbtbh, WIMbot, Reveillark, Wolhaiksong, To be determined, The Scientists, KPOP, Cats and Dogs, Lego
    10 Cats and Dogs Vladd the Impaler, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Immiscible Soul, NBGVCR, The Weird Taste Walrus, Charizard XY, Walrus Goats, Burning Pile, The Lucondo, storm count 98 empty hand
    5 Walrus Goats Ignorant Words, BLACK METAL LOTUS, SyndiKatt, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Hydroid Krasis
    2 SyndiKatt Big Brain Energy, Applebees
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx
    1 $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 hotpockets
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 The Blackened The Blackened
    2 Not voting idk some weeb $%#!, Electric Sheep

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #11905

    Post #11905 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Big Brain Energy Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Ignorant Words, Applebees, Walrus Goats, BLACK METAL LOTUS, WIMbot, The Scientists, bbtbh
    6 xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx KPOP, The Lucondo, Immiscible Soul, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Big Brain Energy
    5 Walrus Goats Hydroid Krasis, hotpockets, To be determined, storm count 98 empty hand, NBGVCR
    2 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7, Reveillark
    2 The Blackened Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 hotpockets Bish Shalgam
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS Charizard XY
    1 Immiscible Soul The Weird Taste Walrus
    1 The Lucondo SyndiKatt
    4 Not voting xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx, The Blackened, Tacky Cardboard Tree, Lego

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #17034

    Post #17034 was originally posted at 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Seriously Sexy Sleuths The Weird Taste Walrus, Ignorant Words, KPOP, The Lucondo, Hydroid Krasis, The Scientists, bbtbh, storm count 98 empty hand, Charizard XY
    8 The Lucondo SyndiKatt, Walrus Goats, Applebees, Seriously Sexy Sleuths, Wolhaiksong, Burning Pile, Immiscible Soul, BLACK METAL LOTUS
    3 Electric Sheep To be determined, Electric Sheep, idk some weeb $%#!
    1 Immiscible Soul Reveillark
    1 Burning Pile WIMbot
    3 Not voting The Blackened, hotpockets, Big Brain Energy

    View Vote History

    Requested by The Scientists.
    ]
    @The Scientists How did you do that. I couldn't even find where to start trying to do that for Mikey yesterday.

    -redshift
    same way you multiquote except in vote history instead of thread/iso

  42. ISO #18042
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,065
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    MtG Hydra Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 BLACK METAL LOTUS storm count 98 empty hand (16), The Weird Taste Walrus (35), Burning Pile (76), Walrus Goats (17), Wolhaiksong (3)
    2 Electric Sheep BLACK METAL LOTUS (39), Charizard XY (97)
    7 Not voting SyndiKatt (28), Applebees (126), KPOP (49), The Scientists (103), bbtbh (145), Electric Sheep (92), idk some weeb $%#! (5)

    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 31st, 2020. There are 1609462860000 remaining.

  43. ISO #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#18039)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18034)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#18028)
    Yall are shooting applebees now right
    You first
    Applebees should claim event prize

    -mj
    its pretty obvious what it is

  44. ISO #18044
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18033)
    I think we should do Walrus
    We're spewed clear by WIM and Sleuths wanting us dead.

    -redshift

  45. ISO #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#18044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18033)
    I think we should do Walrus
    We're spewed clear by WIM and Sleuths wanting us dead.

    -redshift
    the other walrus.

  46. ISO #18046
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#18044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18033)
    I think we should do Walrus
    We're spewed clear by WIM and Sleuths wanting us dead.

    -redshift
    I mean Walrus Goats, not you lol

  47. ISO #18047
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#18044)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18033)
    I think we should do Walrus
    We're spewed clear by WIM and Sleuths wanting us dead.

    -redshift
    nvm, derped

  48. ISO #18048
    reminder it could be a 4v10 right now

    treading into dangerzone

  49. ISO #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#18043)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#18039)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#18034)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#18028)
    Yall are shooting applebees now right
    You first
    Applebees should claim event prize

    -mj
    its pretty obvious what it is
    I mean yeah
    But if they claim it we can officialllt leash it

    -mj

  50. ISO #18050
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Shoot Walrus Goats or holster to ITA2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Roleblocker

The Roleblocker may each night block a player from successfully performing their night action.