Page 123 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,150 of 21945

Thread: Hydra Event 2020: MtG Hydra Mash

1. ISO #6101
    Community
    mu
    AKA
    tsunami + insomnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats and Dogs (#6061)
    Idk it's hard for me to vote anyone but Walrus. I'm really deep into my tunnel.
    i don't believe any of thun's posts

show not tell

2. ISO #6102
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Thunal + WerewolfHunter
    I'm liking Lego's recent takes.

3. ISO #6103
    Soul Reader $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7's Avatar
    Community
    e4 ke2
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#6093)
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 (#6079)
    get on bish

ALL FILLER NO KILLER
    I could be tempted
    make it a wagon

lets go

4. ISO #6104
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Billymills @ Allundberg -> Billund
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#6082)
    cat literally lolcatting
    this is what wolves write when they have nothing to say

5. ISO #6105
    GH, was that long copy pasta-y post towards us what you wrote or what Visor wrote?

6. ISO #6106
    Banned

Community
    BFC
    AKA
    Syn & hollowkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5401)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5252)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5191)
    p#3340 most accurately describes where I, Esooa, am at. It's rough to really "read" people in my first Mash and first Hydra game but I think he has wolf equity, not sure on how much I would give to him though
    Thanks, I appreciate it. That does vibe with what I'd expect Esooa to say if she's trying to actually figure me/Syn out as opposed to trying to find a reason to join a wagon.

Seems townie to me
    Esooa feels that this response is pockety and I think it's weird too. Like, why are you concerned with trying to figure out our alignment now? We clearly aren't getting lynched here so it feels pretty performative. Like, as a villager I think you should be focused on trying to convince people of your townieness or try to bury your counterwagons. Giving this read on us just feels like a misapplied effort that I don't think a villager would focus on at this stage of the game?
    Look, imma be real here for a minute. I will play how I want to play. If you think that's anti-town or wolfy then be my guest on my wagon, I literally dngaf

Whether or not you think I should be convincing people I'm town, or burying counterwagons or whatever has no bearing on what I'm doing.
    This has nothing to do with whether or not you're getting lynched and everything to do with I want to have a confident read on your slot.
    maybe two people with the same "$%#! you" instinct to people making demands of our playstyle wasn't the best choice for a hydra

lmao

7. ISO #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#6077)
    tacky trees is wolf
    They're meh tbh

8. ISO #6108
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats and Dogs (#6102)
    ty

9. ISO #6109
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#6094)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Cardboard Tree (#6027)
    Lissa420:
    I don't understand the scum reads completely. Like in their first 5 posts they are naturally comfortable in thread, something I don't think a wolf is. They put effort into solving and I think their tone is decent. The one setback I have in this read is that I don't like how they defend themselves so much. I feel comfortable making this a town lean for now.

Syndi:
    This slot is similar to Walrus for me, but I actually see the spark of ambition. Their early posts are bad, but as the day goes on you can see genuine effort even if they aren't as solvey as everyone else. They also don't seem stressed, which is a big part of this read. They feel natural and even their memes don't feel forced. Overall I put this slot a townread.

Walrus:
    Walrus and Syndi are similar in my opinion, but I don't see much spark of ambition that you can even see in low posters. Like they don't do much to solve or make reads. It's just questions, "this is towny", and fluffy stuff. There just isn't the spark that comes from a towny in this slot. This is my highest scum read on d1
    this post doesn't suck, has nuance I think comes from town
    you're v he's wolf

10. ISO #6110
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    MtG Hydra Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Cats and Dogs Vladd the Impaler (253), Seriously Sexy Sleuths (355), The Scientists (281), Walrus Goats (209), Immiscible Soul (173), NBGVCR (139), KPOP (148), To be determined (64), The Lucondo (440)
    6 Walrus Goats Cats and Dogs (119), storm count 98 empty hand (166), Ignorant Words (26), BLACK METAL LOTUS (77), SyndiKatt (223), Tacky Cardboard Tree (28)
    3 hotpockets Bish Shalgam (141), Charizard XY (403), Lego (370)
    3 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 (249), bbtbh (214), Burning Pile (268)
    2 SyndiKatt Big Brain Energy (36), Applebees (250)
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx (83)
    1 The Scientists Wolhaiksong (109)
    1 Big Brain Energy Reveillark (28)
    1 $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 hotpockets (265)
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon (238)
    1 The Blackened The Blackened (158)
    1 Tacky Cardboard Tree Hydroid Krasis (61)
    1 Reveillark Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (157)
    3 Not voting idk some weeb $%#! (24), The Weird Taste Walrus (107), Electric Sheep (110)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, December 28th, 2020. There are 1609203660000 remaining.

11. ISO #6111
    Lissa420:
    I don't understand the scum reads completely. Like in their first 5 posts they are naturally comfortable in thread, something I don't think a wolf is. They put effort into solving and I think their tone is decent. The one setback I have in this read is that I don't like how they defend themselves so much. I feel comfortable making this a town lean for now.

Syndi:
    This slot is similar to Walrus for me, but I actually see the spark of ambition. Their early posts are bad, but as the day goes on you can see genuine effort even if they aren't as solvey as everyone else. They also don't seem stressed, which is a big part of this read. They feel natural and even their memes don't feel forced. Overall I put this slot a townread.

Walrus:
    Walrus and Syndi are similar in my opinion, but I don't see much spark of ambition that you can even see in low posters. Like they don't do much to solve or make reads. It's just questions, "this is towny", and fluffy stuff. There just isn't the spark that comes from a towny in this slot. This is my highest scum read on d1
    how so @SyndiKatt

12. ISO #6112
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats and Dogs (#6102)
    cause i'm defending you?

13. ISO #6113
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Thunal + WerewolfHunter
    Lissa420:

Syndi:

Walrus:
    Agree.

14. ISO #6114
    Community
    e4 ke2
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#6105)
    GH, was that long copy pasta-y post towards us what you wrote or what Visor wrote?
    its a pasta

fatmo wrote it

15. ISO #6115
    Thread Analyst Unsuccessful Drug Feelers's Avatar
    AKA
    MacDougall & Guillotina
    Just wanna point out that Weeb and Walrus wagons went nowhere and they're not voting or giving a $%#! at all and are lock mafia

16. ISO #6116
    Community
    e4 ke2
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#6105)
    visor

it wasn't an original pasta

17. ISO #6117
    Don't tell Walt Disney where I hid all his parent's bones

18. ISO #6118
    Thread Analyst To be determined's Avatar
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    dobby/dyachei
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#6063)
    Where did Daiyyachei go?
    still right here

-dya

19. ISO #6119
    ##Vote bish shalgam

20. ISO #6120
    Lissa420:

Syndi:

Walrus:
    no its wolfy as $%#!

21. ISO #6121
    Community
    e4 ke2
    BISH BISH BISH BISH BISH

22. ISO #6122
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    MtG Hydra Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    9 Cats and Dogs Vladd the Impaler (253), Seriously Sexy Sleuths (355), The Scientists (282), Walrus Goats (209), Immiscible Soul (173), NBGVCR (139), KPOP (148), To be determined (65), The Lucondo (440)
    6 Walrus Goats Cats and Dogs (120), storm count 98 empty hand (166), Ignorant Words (26), BLACK METAL LOTUS (78), SyndiKatt (223), Tacky Cardboard Tree (28)
    4 Bish Shalgam $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 (252), bbtbh (214), Burning Pile (268), Charizard XY (405)
    2 SyndiKatt Big Brain Energy (36), Applebees (250)
    2 hotpockets Bish Shalgam (141), Lego (371)
    1 BLACK METAL LOTUS xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx (83)
    1 The Scientists Wolhaiksong (109)
    1 Big Brain Energy Reveillark (28)
    1 $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 hotpockets (265)
    1 idk some weeb $%#! Kyukon (238)
    1 The Blackened The Blackened (158)
    1 Tacky Cardboard Tree Hydroid Krasis (61)
    1 Reveillark Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (158)
    3 Not voting idk some weeb $%#! (24), The Weird Taste Walrus (107), Electric Sheep (110)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, December 28th, 2020. There are 1609203660000 remaining.

23. ISO #6123
    Thread state is so disconnected because

You've got the top two wagons for half a century calling each other wolves

and neither are styling on it

Neither are doubling down and grinding it in out of that background fear we all have that we might be wrong

They constantly quote each other but neither are conversing. The chains only ever run one quote deep.

And my head is at Nutella as the wolf here for a couple reasons. I don't know Thunal. Thunal has taken a pretty backseat approach all game and while that might be wolfy for her given meta, her limited approach to Nutella doesn't feel out of character internal to this game. She's also calling out Nutella for reasons that aren't out of character for a backseat player. She's noted Nutella's lack of fangs throughout this. And she's saying why are you so wrong when I know you read me right which is something I know less aggressive villagers often express. It's also easy to fake and I think she misrepped Nutella pretty hard earlier and, more damningly, never came back with a good explanation for it.

Nutella on the other hand is playing an aggro game. She's been catty with her pushes. She hasn't hesitated to call someone a scumbag unconditionally. But she's not following up on it, especially with Cat's. She's calling her out without demanding extensive engagement. It's depersonalized. It's brief references to a bad post a long time ago and no doubling down on it despite Thunal being here and ready for the pummeling. And I guess I just expect more of that out of Nutella given she's been pretty aggressive on the surface. But that might not be an accurate portrayal of her game. I think I've played with her maybe twice before?

Anyway

24. ISO #6124
    Community
    e4 ke2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego (#6104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#6082)
    cat literally lolcatting
    this is what wolves write when they have nothing to say
    ill be honest

i.... agree.fantano

25. ISO #6125
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Thunal + WerewolfHunter
    Now that it's clear I'm going over Walrus isn't even trying to make reads anymore.

26. ISO #6126
    completely fine with cats wagon too btw but counterwagons are wolfy too

##Vote Cats and Dogs

27. ISO #6127
    Thread Analyst Unsuccessful Drug Feelers's Avatar
    AKA
    MacDougall & Guillotina

28. ISO #6128
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#6100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#6085)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#6056)
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Aashiq Mere Maine Tujhse Pyaar Kiya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Daiyya Daiyya Daiyya Re
    Aankhon Se Chori Chori Izhaar Kiya Re
    dya dya dya re
    dya dya dya re
    dya dya dya re
    where are you dya you hiding wolf re
    dya dya dya re
    dya dya dya re
    dya dya dya re
    dya dya dya re
    where are you dya get caught re
    hi creature
    Hi LordQuas or Shad

Took me long to realize you were playing

29. ISO #6129
    Banned

Community
    BFC
    AKA
    Syn & hollowkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacky Cardboard Tree (#6070)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applebees (#6045)
    Lissa420:

Syndi:

Walrus:
    can you stop putting your reads in spoilers? it makes it feel like you dont care if people read them.
    I do this to not spam the thread, I usually make a small paragraph each read and it's neater this way
    outside of the spoiler you could always just put a line :Blaze town, syndi town, walrus goats wolf
    makes it easier to read your thoughts. we can expand if we want additional info

30. ISO #6130
    AKA
    Adam (EST) + jumpluff (AEDT)
    tacky cardboard tree with the classic 'after carefully selecting isos i townread people for now except the top wagon' progression

- jump

31. ISO #6131
    Shrug

32. ISO #6132
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#6126)
    completely fine with cats wagon too btw but counterwagons are wolfy too

##Vote Cats and Dogs
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

33. ISO #6133
    The timer better don't show up or I'll start to panic

34. ISO #6134
    Thread Analyst Seriously Sexy Sleuths's Avatar
    AKA
    Ephemeral + Monstrman

cats eod is literally all full blown survival mode in a wolfy way

the amount of wagons constantly being brought up to run against them while they were sitting as the top wagon throughout this entire eod

it feels like a hit no matter how i look at it

thanks for coming to my ted talk

35. ISO #6135
    sheep ladd

36. ISO #6136
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Fable and Bunny

gonna click the buttons

37. ISO #6137
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Pronouns
    I am pretty sad that u decide to follow the pastamaker and not the person who has been in here for 12hours today and found a wolf

38. ISO #6138
    Community
    e4 ke2
    cats least likely wolf of major wagons

we'll move to save them if we must

39. ISO #6139
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Jormok + Trustworthy Liberal
    Man, y'all really out here going for peoples throats at the end.

- Jormok

40. ISO #6140
    Community
    Toysunited
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#6130)
    tacky cardboard tree with the classic 'after carefully selecting isos i townread people for now except the top wagon' progression

- jump
    itas for tree

put them aside for the next 5 min and sort cats and walruses

41. ISO #6141
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#6130)

- jump
    they isoed cats and dogs earlier tbf

the post is still bad

but thats not why

42. ISO #6142
    ##Vote Bish Shalgam

reveillark v

43. ISO #6143
    Community
    e4 ke2
    hell yeah buttons, cheers from iraq

44. ISO #6144
    i'm defaulting to shad's call here since i've played all of 10 minutes today

but that syndicatt post about tree is exactly how a wolf talks about a lhf player. "Nuance that seems town" such a vague nothing statement

45. ISO #6145
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats and Dogs (#6021)
    I just feel like Walrus has been really wolfy and I've been really villagery.
    What do you think of Vladd's case on you, then?

-redshift

46. ISO #6146
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Thunal + WerewolfHunter
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#6123)

Neither are doubling down and grinding it in out of that background fear we all have that we might be wrong

They constantly quote each other but neither are conversing. The chains only ever run one quote deep.

And my head is at Nutella as the wolf here for a couple reasons. I don't know Thunal. Thunal has taken a pretty backseat approach all game and while that might be wolfy for her given meta, her limited approach to Nutella doesn't feel out of character internal to this game. She's also calling out Nutella for reasons that aren't out of character for a backseat player. She's noted Nutella's lack of fangs throughout this. And she's saying why are you so wrong when I know you read me right which is something I know less aggressive villagers often express. It's also easy to fake and I think she misrepped Nutella pretty hard earlier and, more damningly, never came back with a good explanation for it.

Nutella on the other hand is playing an aggro game. She's been catty with her pushes. She hasn't hesitated to call someone a scumbag unconditionally. But she's not following up on it, especially with Cat's. She's calling her out without demanding extensive engagement. It's depersonalized. It's brief references to a bad post a long time ago and no doubling down on it despite Thunal being here and ready for the pummeling. And I guess I just expect more of that out of Nutella given she's been pretty aggressive on the surface. But that might not be an accurate portrayal of her game. I think I've played with her maybe twice before?

Anyway
    I like the nuance in this post and it feels like you're really thinking this game through.

47. ISO #6147
    Thread Analyst Vladd the Impaler's Avatar
    Community
    Vampires before it was cool and before they sparkled.
    AKA
    totally not ladd and Viggo
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#6123)

Anyway
    ... Here's wonderwall?

48. ISO #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#6085)
    Lissa420:

Syndi:

Walrus:
    i dont even have to read the 2nd and 3rd read to know you're prob getting itaed d2

gl
    so be it

49. ISO #6149
    Thread Analyst Seriously Sexy Sleuths's Avatar
    AKA
    Ephemeral + Monstrman
  50. ISO #6150
    Community
    e4 ke2
    BISH BISH BISH

lets go bronanas