Page 231 of 439 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,550 of 21945

Thread: Hydra Event 2020: MtG Hydra Mash

  1. ISO #11501
    Thread Analyst Unsuccessful Drug Feelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    289
    AKA
    MacDougall & Guillotina
    Gender
    ##Vote Charizard XY

    Let's see what happens

  2. ISO #11502
    Thread Analyst Seriously Sexy Sleuths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    994
    AKA
    Ephemeral + Monstrman
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolhaiksong (#11472)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#11459)
    ftr edgelords isn't a bad KILL!!! because its 1/2 dota and I would find this uncharacteristic of him as v

    but lolwagoning0poster
    It's also uncharacteristic of him as w
    i wolfed with him in hydra g2

    he was active the entire game there

    make of that what you will


  3. ISO #11503
    proly gonna teardown my reads and try to rebuild w/ a stricter standard if i live tomorrow
    game has gotten hard
    time to treat it that way

    -mj

  4. ISO #11504
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#11405)
    Why HP in second tier?

    Why wolfaiksong that far up?
    who is hp

    michelle is Thunal spewed

  5. ISO #11505
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,048
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    MtG Hydra Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx KPOP (143), The Lucondo (450), BLACK METAL LOTUS (146), Walrus Goats (129), The Scientists (217), Charizard XY (296)
    5 Big Brain Energy Seriously Sexy Sleuths (351), bbtbh (198), Ignorant Words (67), Burning Pile (398), Applebees (328)
    3 Immiscible Soul SyndiKatt (193), Wolhaiksong (70), The Weird Taste Walrus (150)
    1 The Weird Taste Walrus To be determined (90)
    1 Electric Sheep hotpockets (286)
    1 To be determined Big Brain Energy (123)
    1 Burning Pile storm count 98 empty hand (79)
    1 KPOP Immiscible Soul (118)
    1 Walrus Goats Hydroid Krasis (151)
    1 Charizard XY Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (115)
    6 Not voting xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx (0), The Blackened (50), Electric Sheep (229), Reveillark (46), NBGVCR (123), idk some weeb $%#! (59)

    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020. There are 1609290060000 remaining.

  6. ISO #11506
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11481)
    I haven't read a single Wolhaiksong post today but Michelle was v!Michelling yesterday and I pretty strongly believe Cats and Dogs spewed her. Pretty much the only world where she possibly didn't was if Nut's a wolf too and that was all one big theater display, and even then it doesn't make Wolhaik scum
    Can you tell me about this?

    Keldeo

  7. ISO #11507
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#11461)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolhaiksong (#11456)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#11449)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolhaiksong (#11435)
    Why?

    Ftr, i'm sleeping
    they're probably a w tbh
    Who?
    punchy

  8. ISO #11508
    Thread Analyst Hydroid Krasis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    465
    AKA
    Adam (EST) + jumpluff (AEDT)
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11332)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11325)
    So we essentially killed 2 of the best villagers in this game when you think about it
    Yeah but the third best villager is still here.

    I'm kidding Keldeo is probably mafia.
    wait when did you arrive at this (i have your iso open but i'm very tired)

    its relevant to my reads

    - jump
    I don't think their progression on Mist makes sense specifically for Nutella.

    Essentially Nutella has a godread on Mist AND Mist pushed onto her but she just gave them a listless townread.
    this tracks with how nut/that slot has generally felt imo (placatory, a bit spiritless) and i agree with your reasoning

    i will try to look at context but the isos are big

    - jump

  9. ISO #11509
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11436)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpockets (#11414)
    vaguely concerned abt Adam/jump

    a number of good posts but mostly remember good mech oriented ones :/

    only? person with public ita-related thing tho. but that doesn’t make them town.

    lean town still, but.
    we won boggle, we received 3 damage to the nugget of our choice
    we won a +1 +1 thing

    sorry if you didn't want me to out this MJ

  10. ISO #11510
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#11498)
    how the $%#! are the wagons including obvtown punchy and boring 0poster poly73

    i dont have the energy to explain why they suck

    BBE wagon is at least on a player who might flip W and is posting
    nobody tell kat who we are voting

  11. ISO #11511
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    642
    Community
    BFC
    AKA
    Syn & hollowkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11419)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11407)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#11381)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11283)
    I stopped pushing you when you were towny posting yesterday, I moved onto cats at that point, I discouraged the cfd onto the town, I encouraged votes onto cats, and I think our posting has been pretty towny over all
    imma call bull$%#! on like all of this except your last 10 words actually

    For a long time you said I was the wolf between myself and Walrus Goats. Then you shifted to saying I was a wolf dipping, then shifted into saying I was a wolf for trying to pocket you. The last two things happened while you were voting Blazeit,
    Kept shading me while voting blaze, THEN moved to Cats when the wagon started to grow, then jumped off to Electric Sheep, then back to Cats when it looked like that wagon needed help
    THEN ENDED THE DAY ON BLAZE

    ##Vote Immiscible Soul

    Don't lie to me about things I can fact check
    fact check it then HK

    you clearly missed my post that's in my ISO saying I was just joking

    and I said multiple times after that I'm not voting you the previous day

    Also you're wrong on me saying it was between you and walrus, I said it was between you and Kpop

    I'M VOTING kpop now btw

    makes you think
    joking about the pocketing thing

    idk why you bent up about that when it clearly was, too
    I'm really really bad at reading "joke" tone through text unless it's an obvious joke. Same with sarcasm and FPSing. If that pocket post was a joke I didn't get it

  12. ISO #11512
    Thread Analyst idk some weeb shit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    236
    Community
    B&C Gaming
    AKA
    Ren4977 + knockoff
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11504)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#11405)
    Why HP in second tier?

    Why wolfaiksong that far up?
    who is hp

    michelle is Thunal spewed
    hotpockets

  13. ISO #11513
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11501)
    ##Vote Charizard XY

    Let's see what happens

  14. ISO #11514
    Thread Analyst Seriously Sexy Sleuths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    994
    AKA
    Ephemeral + Monstrman
    Gender
    lynch 0 posters

    become optimal werewolf player

    xd

  15. ISO #11515
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Goats (#11506)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11481)
    I haven't read a single Wolhaiksong post today but Michelle was v!Michelling yesterday and I pretty strongly believe Cats and Dogs spewed her. Pretty much the only world where she possibly didn't was if Nut's a wolf too and that was all one big theater display, and even then it doesn't make Wolhaik scum
    Can you tell me about this?

    Keldeo
    +1

  16. ISO #11516
    Thread Analyst Unsuccessful Drug Feelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    289
    AKA
    MacDougall & Guillotina
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by storm count 98 empty hand (#11497)
    Walrus goats, sleuth, and burning 2/3 wolves send it
    Can you scumread Charizard so it's not just me plz

  17. ISO #11517
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    It's not... a final verdict?

    Keldeo

  18. ISO #11518
    Soul Reader KPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,216
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ace has distinctly told me they're vetoing a vote on BBE, so best I can do is not vote the counterwagon

  19. ISO #11519
    Thread Analyst Immiscible Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    514
    AKA
    Insaner/Esooa
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5688)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5675)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5624)
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$BLAZE$$$ Lissa42069 o7 (#5511)
    @bbtbh you're going to have to explain in DETAIL why you insist on pushing this

    because if this somehow goes through and we die I think you're a villager and you're gonna need receipts to defend yourself from the mob coming for your head tomorrow

    @Immiscible Soul same deal

    I'm not going to bother to tag Creature
    I'm kinda past the point of caring tbh so asking me for a detailed case when I barely produced a detailed wolfread this entire game is more than I can do for you at this moment Just in general I haven't been liking the pushes from you and thinking you haven't been very villagy.

    That said I find this to be a weird post from you. You are just trying to scare me and Boq off from voting you. If you think we are villagers anyway, then why do you need a case? I don't believe that us getting heat after your flip is a genuine concern for you.
    This is town


    HK stop, you're not pocketing me after last game

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#5729)
    syn and hk have been actually genuinely posting for the last few hours

    hk is not capable of that as wolf (/s but i think it's more likely town)
    Unsure aobut their alignemnt but I am taking them off the table for today

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5762)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5688)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5675)
    This is town


    HK stop, you're not pocketing me after last game

    -Esooa
    I'm not $%#!ing trying to pocket you, stop thinking the world revolves around what you think?

    I'm making $%#!ing reads so that if I die people can look back and go hey, maybe HK had an idea of two that were worth thinking about. Why is that a problem?
    hahahewahl;wzrhgulia

    I know I said in my most recent post I'm taking you off the table for today :P

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#5877)
    Quote Originally Posted by To be determined (#5865)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Sheep (#5861)
    Im frozen ama
    ##Vote Electric Sheep

    -dya
    I can dig it ##Vote Electric Sheep
    ##Vote Electric Sheep

    lets go
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5897)
    cats and dogs is scum though btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#5925)
    cats and dogs posting pretty atrocious, tbh
    agreed

  20. ISO #11520
    Quote Originally Posted by Applebees (#11410)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#11405)
    Why HP in second tier?

    Why wolfaiksong that far up?
    HP is in the third tier
    oh hotpockets

    hotpockets is in the third tier because I have not parsed anything about them yet

  21. ISO #11521
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#11498)
    how the $%#! are the wagons including obvtown punchy and boring 0poster poly73

    i dont have the energy to explain why they suck

    BBE wagon is at least on a player who might flip W and is posting
    as i type this my teammate moves vote to edgelords

    i hate everything

  22. ISO #11522
    Thread Analyst Immiscible Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    514
    AKA
    Insaner/Esooa
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#11503)
    proly gonna teardown my reads and try to rebuild w/ a stricter standard if i live tomorrow
    game has gotten hard
    time to treat it that way

    -mj
    Villagery.

    -Insaner

  23. ISO #11523
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    I have a vote
    I have a minute

    One vote a minute

    Spartan

  24. ISO #11524
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11477)
    ##Vote Walrus Goats

    there's just no way, right

    people are on this page talking about KELDEO SO GOOD

    and keldeo's verdict is to vote a 0-poster with vocal regret
    I don't agree with him there lol we got some real wagons?

  25. ISO #11525
    Thread Analyst Immiscible Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    514
    AKA
    Insaner/Esooa
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11519)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5688)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5675)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5624)
    I'm kinda past the point of caring tbh so asking me for a detailed case when I barely produced a detailed wolfread this entire game is more than I can do for you at this moment Just in general I haven't been liking the pushes from you and thinking you haven't been very villagy.

    That said I find this to be a weird post from you. You are just trying to scare me and Boq off from voting you. If you think we are villagers anyway, then why do you need a case? I don't believe that us getting heat after your flip is a genuine concern for you.
    This is town


    HK stop, you're not pocketing me after last game

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#5729)
    syn and hk have been actually genuinely posting for the last few hours

    hk is not capable of that as wolf (/s but i think it's more likely town)
    Unsure aobut their alignemnt but I am taking them off the table for today

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5762)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiKatt (#5756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5688)

    HK stop, you're not pocketing me after last game

    -Esooa
    I'm not $%#!ing trying to pocket you, stop thinking the world revolves around what you think?

    I'm making $%#!ing reads so that if I die people can look back and go hey, maybe HK had an idea of two that were worth thinking about. Why is that a problem?
    hahahewahl;wzrhgulia

    I know I said in my most recent post I'm taking you off the table for today :P

    -Esooa
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5887)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#5877)
    Quote Originally Posted by To be determined (#5865)
    ##Vote Electric Sheep

    -dya
    I can dig it ##Vote Electric Sheep
    ##Vote Electric Sheep

    lets go
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5897)
    cats and dogs is scum though btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#5935)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#5925)
    cats and dogs posting pretty atrocious, tbh
    agreed
    @SyndiKatt you're just wrong

  26. ISO #11526
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11442)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtbh (#11357)
    Lotus kinda plummeted after Quas spiel. It is either town Quas deciding out of nowhere to take on the hero cap and shoot at top town in hope for a red, without even reading anything, or scum Quas trying to create discord. And I am leaning to the latter
    You realize Quas said like 50 times he had no intention of shooting you and in an anti-hero ita build there was zero probability of his shouting causing sufficient shots to be redirected right

    Sorry his availability today happened to coincide with ITAs but no one's going to sit on their hands for an hour waiting for ok time to pressure people -s
    I think you know as well as I do that the issue I had was not pressuring itself.

  27. ISO #11527
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,048
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    MtG Hydra Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx KPOP (144), The Lucondo (450), BLACK METAL LOTUS (147), Walrus Goats (132), The Scientists (219), Charizard XY (297)
    5 Big Brain Energy Seriously Sexy Sleuths (352), bbtbh (199), Ignorant Words (67), Burning Pile (400), Applebees (328)
    3 Immiscible Soul SyndiKatt (194), Wolhaiksong (72), The Weird Taste Walrus (150)
    1 The Weird Taste Walrus To be determined (90)
    1 Electric Sheep hotpockets (286)
    1 To be determined Big Brain Energy (123)
    1 Burning Pile storm count 98 empty hand (79)
    1 KPOP Immiscible Soul (121)
    1 Walrus Goats Hydroid Krasis (152)
    1 Charizard XY Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (116)
    6 Not voting xXxTheEdgeLordsxXx (0), The Blackened (50), Electric Sheep (229), Reveillark (46), NBGVCR (123), idk some weeb $%#! (60)

    View Vote History

    Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Tuesday, December 29th, 2020. There are 1609290060000 remaining.

  28. ISO #11528
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously Sexy Sleuths (#11502)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolhaiksong (#11472)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scientists (#11459)
    ftr edgelords isn't a bad KILL!!! because its 1/2 dota and I would find this uncharacteristic of him as v

    but lolwagoning0poster
    It's also uncharacteristic of him as w
    i wolfed with him in hydra g2

    he was active the entire game there

    make of that what you will

    I'll do nothing at 3 am tbh

  29. ISO #11529
    Thread Analyst Immiscible Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    514
    AKA
    Insaner/Esooa
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard XY (#11513)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11501)
    ##Vote Charizard XY

    Let's see what happens
    Actually laughed

  30. ISO #11530
    Correct my list with reasons.

    I want a good POE to kick off with tomorrow.

  31. ISO #11531
    both top wagons are honestly p pure

  32. ISO #11532
    Thread Analyst Unsuccessful Drug Feelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    289
    AKA
    MacDougall & Guillotina
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11508)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11431)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11332)
    Yeah but the third best villager is still here.

    I'm kidding Keldeo is probably mafia.
    wait when did you arrive at this (i have your iso open but i'm very tired)

    its relevant to my reads

    - jump
    I don't think their progression on Mist makes sense specifically for Nutella.

    Essentially Nutella has a godread on Mist AND Mist pushed onto her but she just gave them a listless townread.
    this tracks with how nut/that slot has generally felt imo (placatory, a bit spiritless) and i agree with your reasoning

    i will try to look at context but the isos are big

    - jump
    Nutella has corrected me on the godread thing fwiw

  33. ISO #11533
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    This is so frustrating rn

  34. ISO #11534
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    Oh michelles about

    Spartan

  35. ISO #11535
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    ##Vote Big Brain Energy science

  36. ISO #11536
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524
    Why did you have to ruin my day?

  37. ISO #11537
    Thread Analyst idk some weeb shit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    236
    Community
    B&C Gaming
    AKA
    Ren4977 + knockoff
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applebees (#11410)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#11405)
    Why HP in second tier?

    Why wolfaiksong that far up?
    HP is in the third tier
    oh hotpockets

    hotpockets is in the third tier because I have not parsed anything about them yet
    hotpockets claimed the redpeek on kyukon

  38. ISO #11538
    kpop is still most obvious town that ever towned btw
    that weird interaction where dolby mentioned that ace thought kyu had some terrible posts yesterday and lo and behold there they were is just like never hecking ever w/w with kyukon
    deploy the shield never let them die

    -mj

  39. ISO #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Pile (#11509)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11436)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpockets (#11414)
    vaguely concerned abt Adam/jump

    a number of good posts but mostly remember good mech oriented ones :/

    only? person with public ita-related thing tho. but that doesn’t make them town.

    lean town still, but.
    we won boggle, we received 3 damage to the nugget of our choice
    we won a +1 +1 thing

    sorry if you didn't want me to out this MJ
    give it to me and I'll town read you

  40. ISO #11540
    ##Vote Big Brain Energy

    science over

    en garde

  41. ISO #11541
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    642
    Community
    BFC
    AKA
    Syn & hollowkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Immiscible Soul (#11448)
    Lynching us is probably still protown
    might be one of the towniest things you've said lol

  42. ISO #11542
    Soul Reader hotpockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    building villagery connections
    Posts
    1,455
    Community
    mu
    AKA
    tsunami + insomnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroid Krasis (#11477)
    ##Vote Walrus Goats

    there's just no way, right

    people are on this page talking about KELDEO SO GOOD

    and keldeo's verdict is to vote a 0-poster with vocal regret
    ##Vote Walrus Goats

    talk abt cats fighting with Nutella tho?

  43. ISO #11543
    The Kyukon wagon of ladd and lego died pretty fast after the distraction Edgy made tbh

  44. ISO #11544
    Thread Analyst Immiscible Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    514
    AKA
    Insaner/Esooa
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    ##Vote To be determined

    Science

  45. ISO #11545
    Thread Analyst Walrus Goats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    677
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    MU
    AKA
    Keldeo (he) + nutella (she)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Oh I like the ppl on this one lettuce podrace

    ##Vote Big Brain Energy

  46. ISO #11546
    this is a hit

  47. ISO #11547
    Soul Reader Applebees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,431
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Apogee+Bunnelby
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK METAL LOTUS (#11520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applebees (#11410)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#11405)
    Why HP in second tier?

    Why wolfaiksong that far up?
    HP is in the third tier
    oh hotpockets

    hotpockets is in the third tier because I have not parsed anything about them yet
    they outed kyukon and got them killed.

  48. ISO #11548
    Soul Reader Charizard XY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    3,524

  49. ISO #11549
    Thread Analyst Wolhaiksong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    653
    AKA
    Spartan and Michelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolhaiksong (#11534)
    Oh michelles about

    Spartan
    I thought you're sleeping ^^

  50. ISO #11550
    Soul Reader The Weird Taste Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,066
    Community
    Amy's Pinniped Emporium
    AKA
    Logic & KnightsofCydonia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Drug Feelers (#11501)
    ##Vote Charizard XY

    Let's see what happens


    -redshift

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
White Mage

The White Mage may protect another player every other night, which will leave that player unable to be killed for two nights.