Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux Day 4
Day 4 

1. ISO #2601
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2474)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2473)
    i dont think i would ever say i would solve the game

looks like ive been thinged
    Thinged??? How so?
    Thing it's a scum role who can jump overnight in someone's town body.
    It's an obvious joke
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#1343)
    oh wait this is ending
    well Iā€™m going to sleep so glgl
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#1974)
    i read the first page
    frog is outted mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2228)
    frog is still outted mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2393)
    do I get to be honorary townie if I update the bingo card

@lendunistus talk to me about Frog.

And no, the bingo card doesn't give you towny points

@Arapocalypse what's AI in his Iso? Maybe I didn't notice
    @Michelle I don't remember exactly what I was thinking last year, but I do have updated thoughts on lendunistus below:

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2595)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2594)
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #2477

Post #2477 was originally posted at 9:49 AM EST on Saturday, December 2nd, 2023.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Ampharos Garden Gnome (18), sheepsaysmeep (10), lendunistus (2)
    2 Visorslash Cuthalion (10), Arapocalypse (48)
    1 sheepsaysmeep Visorslash (5)
    7 Not voting WerewolfHunter (3), Frog (0), Ampharos (0), Shad (20), Michelle (7), Wesmaster160 (3), Trustworthy Liberal (18)

View Vote History

Requested by Arapocalypse.
    Quoting this as the votecount as of lendunistus's vote below!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2477)
    ##Vote Ampharos

visor just seems visor-y so I'd rather go for this
    Initially I was like yeah, this seems like a decent look, especially when it pushes the Ampharos wagon up there!!!! But then I was like, 3 is an okay bus spot, and also what if Visor is mafia too? But then...
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2481)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2480)
    @lendunistus talk to me about Frog.
    'tis a (bad) joke

i'm inclined to sheep the people voting amy since I don't actually know that much about her meta
    This is such an incredibly towny reason to vote mafia!!!!!! Just the piggybacking on other people, having literally no actual reason that he's claiming credit for? Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable just calling him town here and be done with it!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2482)
    although, hm, actually, on further thought, I'd expect a wolf to be posting more since they're in a fairly good spot

##Unvote Ampharos
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2483)
    read ara's ISO and I've got a nagging feeling in the back of my mind, since she's been really noncommittal + just going for the easy pushes

but I don't think it's enough to act on
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2484)
    ##Vote Ampharos

ugh, screw it, I'm going to sleep
    I've included these three posts too anyway, just because they're also really towny - that turnaround unvote on account of literally nothing? He also seems like he could have easily pivoted to me in terms of reads, but then just went right back on Ampharos - just a massive waste of time if he was going to go on her in the end anyway!!!!! Like, as mafia it would make no sense to waste time like that, just bus if you're going to bus - this is just really really town un-agendy!!!!!

Yes, this is both a very strong and very real read, and hopefully I've clearly explained why!!\
    Any thoughts on it would be appreciated, or on stuff in general!!!

2. ISO #2602
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2587)
    Saw am arill alive sadge
    Looks at my vote record Happy again

Will do stuff sooner rather then later this time still got energy from before but busy start to the year.

Will be looking back to the OG Amy wagon
    @Trustworthy Liberal Is it sooner than later yet?

I'll be around for a good chunk of the next month-ish, hopefully; if there's anything in particular you want thoughts on, let me know and I will add to my list!!

Hoping to pound out basically everything solving from me early on, then will probably dip for like half a year or so!

3. ISO #2603
    Catgirl Maid of MU Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ruby, Megumin
    Pronouns
    She/They
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2602)
    Saw am arill alive sadge

Will do stuff sooner rather then later this time still got energy from before but busy start to the year.

I'll be around for a good chunk of the next month-ish, hopefully; if there's anything in particular you want thoughts on, let me know and I will add to my list!!

Hoping to pound out basically everything solving from me early on, then will probably dip for like half a year or so!
    not really (i have time to read and am) but the amount of focus i have atm is way to low barly have time in the day for stuff will give proper thoughts while able to sit down and do so.

Quick note from skiming your current post is two twtbaw reads if i read right which idk normal play for you (in non-mash think we havn't played one atleast one i remember) but like that being a main reason day 4 should mean there's more (again was skiming posts so forgive me if i misread) can atleast read all of today this weekend i'll make like 30 mins for that.

love you all

4. ISO #2604
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2585)
    I wonder if visor is teamed with Amy.

##Vote Visorslash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2588)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2586)
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    why do you think Ara is scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2590)
    It is very possible that Ara is scum.
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    @Garden Gnome I am curious as to how this progression came about, however?
    I don't want to sound morbid but you have come across as a town leader and you were not NKed. It made me think that you could possibly be scum. Please discuss.

5. ISO #2605
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2603)
    Saw am arill alive sadge

not really (i have time to read and am) but the amount of focus i have atm is way to low barly have time in the day for stuff will give proper thoughts while able to sit down and do so.

Quick note from skiming your current post is two twtbaw reads if i read right which idk normal play for you (in non-mash think we havn't played one atleast one i remember) but like that being a main reason day 4 should mean there's more (again was skiming posts so forgive me if i misread) can atleast read all of today this weekend i'll make like 30 mins for that.

love you all
    @Trustworthy Liberal The TWTBAW postion of those reads is not particularly significant, I'd say, it's more of a shortform in explaining how I got to there in the first place, if that makes sense? Especially when I believe those reads were from reading back EoD, not comprehensive reads!!!!

Not going to get into it more until you have time to actually read/discuss them, since you said you only skimmed my posts!!

6. ISO #2606
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2585)
    I wonder if visor is teamed with Amy.

##Vote Visorslash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2588)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2586)
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    why do you think Ara is scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2590)
    It is very possible that Ara is scum.
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    @Garden Gnome I am curious as to how this progression came about, however?
    I don't want to sound morbid but you have come across as a town leader and you were not NKed. It made me think that you could possibly be scum. Please discuss.
    That's actually a really good question that I need to consider; while I don't really think I'm much of a town leader here, why did Wesmaster die over me?

The easy answer is that he was comfortably pushing the Ampharos wagon and that I was offwagon while not being around for the last few hours of EoD, but is there more to that? It can't be activity-related (I was the top poster last year even though I only started doing stuff in like November, and Wesmaster was only around at the very end of the year) so if it's not that, then I'd assume it's reads-related!!Requires investigating into his ISO - I'll add that to my stuff to do after the Ampharos ISO!!!
    @Garden Gnome if you have the time, curious if you have any thoughts in particular on Wesmaster's most recent ISO/why him specifically would die here?

7. ISO #2607
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    For reference, these are basically all of the game-relevant posts that Ampharos made on day 1, with most if not all the others being catchup-type posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#118)
    ##Vote DkKoba

vibing w/ nl/marshal's takes and dislike anyone who goes after ara of all people for looking "overexcited"

undecided whether i completely hate frog's posts just because i kinda feel like w!frog would know that this push is meaningless? i guess that's a twtbaw read. but i do agree that it's some ??? $%#! and i wouldn't be surprised if it's a wolf trying to look towny early for nebulous ~doing things~ reasons, which is... probably what i woulda done if i had rolled wolf, tbh. maybe. laziness might have won out anyways LMAO

dumb read but gh might be town for owning up to reading the thread and not posting anything, cause i kinda suspect the wolf tendency would be to lie about it because something something lurking. helps that i was halfway reading for like... most of january, i think? time is hard.

marshal's p#86 is a stinker but if koba flips wolf i never wrote this sentence. the pocketing thing is an astute point either way tbh so maybe i'm the idiot not seeing why ara's wolfy or some $%#!

igno can be v for "yeah sure whatever you sound like a villager" reasons. willing to reevaluate this a few years from now
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#119)
    honestly $%#! it i'll call gh/visor v/v
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#121)
    Amy what were your thoughts on Jump's few posts they made before subbing out?

Should I be soulreading their entry at all?
    first post is probably one they make as both alignments here

second post i kinda like the line about wanting to vote wes and kinda dislike the last post, tonally

third post is whatever

tl;dr no
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#124)

second post i kinda like the line about wanting to vote wes and kinda dislike the last line, tonally

third post is whatever

tl;dr no
    bolded ebwop
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#127)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#126)
    Amy if you've got any other takes before you dip, put em here

I'll put them on the scales of truth with as much seriousness as Anubis weighing the departed souls and pass judgement while you're gone (+ give you something else to interact with upon returning)
    i think if one of koba/marshal flipped red i'd soft clear the other

i think if frog flipped red i'd squint at wes; wes flipping red could go either way. point is if there's a w/w interaction in thread yet i think it's most likely to be this one

i think the fact that cuth has checked in multiple times without posting actual game thoughts is lightly villagery for kinda the same reason i threw a townread at you

that said i think lendun's check-in is kinda wolfy for reasons i can't really put my finger on. some subtle distinction in him doing it vs you/cuth doing it. maybe it's a personality thing

i reread the ara opener and i still think there's absolutely nothing alignment-indicative whatsoever in there

i think genshin impact is a better game than mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#154)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#153)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#152)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#105)
    @GeneralHankerchief

its march bronana
    yeah yeah

gonna do a reread today before I post but I think it's Frog
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#108)
    Ok so this post from Frog:

Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#60)
    Tell me Wes, when you look at me, what do you see? Some Solo Hero? Some James McClown? Well I am, I am those things. But do you take me for a total fool? Hmmm??

You, sir, are a liar liar with pants on fire.

Taking a winter dip into your opening posts over the last year or so for normal games.

Okay, one case of the 'Howdy', but you were Mafia.

Man I'm sort of upset last game got reranded. I was claiming odd vigi with the first letter of each of my posts and wanted to see if I could draw the nk. Now I'm the even vigi so it doesn't even make sense to try and draw the nk now

No howdy.

Hallo o/

No howdy.

But we already have Isabelle, the perfect AC character.

No howdy.

First

No howdy.

My neighbor says you two talking about neighbor stuff is boring.

No howdy.

Write me down as one of the villagers

No howdy.

Ayo. On break for a bit, anyone found a wolf yet?

No howdy.

In conclusion, lol šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

I dunno, it's still a random-ish vote but now I don't hate it.

Do you actually say howdy to open games now? I'm assuming you probably don't lie about something silly like that, unless?? I have no idea why you'd like about that tbh. I'm stumped.

I didn't hate it quite as much on reread as I did when he first posted it (yes I've been following along "live"), but I still think it's a bad post from Frog. I get that "it's Frog" is the go-to defense here but there's certain $%#! that you can meta out and even be nittery about it (ladd is very good at this sort of thing). Somebody using "howdy" in an entry post and it being alignment-indicative is not one of those things, and dredging up a bunch of examples, regardless of the ultimate conclusion, isn't villagery - it's busywork designed to look villagery, and I think Frog knows this.

##Vote Frog
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#109)
    Other takes:

I thought Wes's response to Frog's post that I quoted above was a little bit weak considering the sheer ridiculousness of Frog's push was a little bit weak, but I'm willing to let that slide for the time being:

Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#64)
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post3788180

Town game where my opening post is "Howdy doody". Though tbf most instances of howdy I did see in my posts were from scum games, soooooooooo... yeah.

Think ignoramus has had pretty decent tone so far, none of WerewolfHunter's three posts fill me with any sort of positive sentiment (no gamestate takes at all? They're in the anti-Goldilocks zone of being somewhat on-topic but not actually saying anything), and in what's sure to be the single worst read delivered in the game, I soulread Jump's entry post as villa:

Quote Originally Posted by jumpluff (#5)
    Also not posting for a while but all my love to whoever randed wolf, the inner peace I feel today is immense and I look forward to playing wtih you all!

But considering Koba's apparently actively trying to torpedo that slot's town equity (I kind of dig the point Marshal made about them re: the ping and pocketing) let's just pretend that I never had that read in the first place.

---

That's where I'm at for now, also @ Frog, much respect for the pledge of abstinence, here's hoping it goes well for ya buddy.
    btw this string of posts is towny. feel explain why they are not but they are a town line of thought wrt evaluating the gamestate.
    Is this asking me to explain, or just saying in general?
    no this is my elaborating on my read on GH
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#155)
    why did you feel the need to elaborate on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#326)
    @Ampharos Wouldn't playing mafia be faster?
    @Cuthalion Happy birthday, come play!!!!
    @Frog Got an updated take on Wesmaster?
    @Garden Gnome Who do you most suspect/want to vote, at the moment?
    @ignoramus Come play!! What's your current read on DkKoba?
    @lendunistus What's your strongest read, outside of sort by postcount?
    @Michelle Any hot takes from reading back yet?
    @Shad It's been over a month, please give catchup takes!!
    @Trustworthy Liberal Are you planning to continue the particular manner of posting you introduced at SoD? Speaking of which, I've now completed all the DR games, has been a blast!!!!
    @WerewolfHunter It's definitely gotten quite a bit more serious by now, got any takes to match?

Typing out these pings, it's occurred to me that it would be entertaining to make a bingo card!!!!! Or to delegate it to someone else: I'll give a free townpoint to anyone who makes one!!!
    unironically forgot this game existed

might play some later, not rn tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#503)
    catching up piecemeal; i should probably iso myself because i have absolutely 0 recollection of why i voted koba, and i think their posting since my last post is villagery

more when i manage to parse more of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#504)
    I've kinda gotten sidetracked clicking through ISOs because reading people arguing back and forth always makes my eyes glaze over; looking at Ara's specifically rn.

Wanna say that none of her content is particularly alignment indicative for a D1, but the mindset with which she's approaching the thread leans a lot harder towards how I think she'd play this game as town. I think Ara'd find it a lot easier/more entertaining to have a more evenly-dispersed presence as a wolf; don't know if she'd necessarily powerwolf it but I think she'd be interjecting herself a lot more. The fact that she like... set aside a time to sit down and plow through the game is I think a lot more in line with a "alright lemme sit down and figure this $%#! out"-type Ara.

I don't know if months of streaming has actually made me better at reading her but we're gonna find out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#505)
    Yeah OK I went ahead and ISOed myself to figure out why I disliked koba earlier and I think the way their posting has developed has really sort of mitigated that initial read, cause so many of the things they push are "I have no idea wtf you're talking about but I believe that you believe this" type things. The Ara push prolly falls under that, this recent Marshal push probably falls under that.

that + I think they're super antsy for the game to actually be happening and I think that's >rand v in a vaccum

so yeah whatever koba can be town and march!amy can be a dweeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#506)
    honestly

##Vote Lendunistus

think him not playing is wolf indicative
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#507)
    this is rly a 17er huh

i'll call ara and koba places i'm unwilling to go today; i'll sheep past amy and throw gh/visor in there as well

so that's 12 left, which feels like a lot zzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#508)
    frog probably also just town?

p#491 gave me some "reasonable wolf" vibes, is my only real hesitation on that

but i see frog thinking about the game on a level that i don't think he'd quite be hitting as a wolf here. the turnaround on the shad read in particular is something that i think would be rly hard to fake convincingly, given the way it came about
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1096)
    Lendun blatantly not caring about the game strikes me as something he'd be more likely to do in this sort of game as a wolf than as a villager. More of a personality read than anything else.

i'm guessing that's why my vote's already on him, i'm not isoing myself to check LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1098)
    Cuthalion (18), huh

actually i think i like cuth's most recent burst of posts for vague cuth-y reasons that are hard to articulate

something about the level of idiosyncracy matching what i tend to expect out of his towngame

the michelle read in particular is p dece

we'll take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1100)
    Igno... huh. Where did the strength of this WWH wolfread come from?

p#368 is the first mention I can find, where he wolfreads WWH but says he's "not confident at all".

The next mention (aside from a vote immediately after the abovementioned post) is in p#1063, where he defends not voting Cuth to save Lendun by saying "but I think I scumread WWH more?" There's no elaboration as to why, and no real exploration of the idea. (granted, that could be partially explained by the fact that he apparently thought there was a lot more time left in the day than there actually is)

And then suddenly in p#1070 we're at 99% confidence WWH flips mafia? I don't understand how we got here, and I don't like it.

If there's a hedge here, it's that there's a dgaf-ness to some of his recent posting that I tend to want to townread, and I think p#547 is a weird post to actually hit Post Reply on as a wolf (feel like I personally would feel pressured to finish it), but the WWH discrepancy weirds me out too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1099)
    Lendun blatantly not caring about the game strikes me as something he'd be more likely to do in this sort of game as a wolf than as a villager. More of a personality read than anything else.

i'm guessing that's why my vote's already on him, i'm not isoing myself to check LOL
    what do you think of General Handkerchief's case on Ignoramus?
    haven't read it, will take a look
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1102)
    oh gh and i literally have the same case LMAO

##Vote ignoramus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1111)
    why does a completely disengaged w!cuth even need to do damage control when he's tied with 2 other viable wagons and would presumably have some amount of teammates doing something in the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1113)
    and honestly why does a completely disengaged v!cuth not do the same thing if he notices himself being a top wagon 8 days from eod or however long we have

i don't think the content of the posts are wolfy and i think the timing is pretty nai
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#1112)
    why does a completely disengaged w!cuth even need to do damage control when he's tied with 2 other viable wagons and would presumably have some amount of teammates doing something in the thread
    I'm going to wait until 6 days before EOD 2 to answer

See you then
    thanks

(Note: one DkKoba post was included for context to an Ampharos question!)

Anyways, this is a reference post that anyone can look through without other thoughts, also isolating because there's a few different things I want to try with these posts!!!

8. ISO #2608
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Also for anyone wondering why I only did day 1, these are her three day 2 posts and also her last three posts of the game:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1782)
    im retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1783)
    ##Vote ignoramus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1901)
    yeah it's kinda $%#!ed up that someone would be disengaged from this game

9. ISO #2609
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    So, trying out something where I'm making all of the stuff where she talks about flipped town (and me) bold green, hoping to find patterns here:
    ##Vote DkKoba

vibing w/ nl/marshal's takes and dislike anyone who goes after ara of all people for looking "overexcited"

undecided whether i completely hate frog's posts just because i kinda feel like w!frog would know that this push is meaningless? i guess that's a twtbaw read. but i do agree that it's some ??? $%#! and i wouldn't be surprised if it's a wolf trying to look towny early for nebulous ~doing things~ reasons, which is... probably what i woulda done if i had rolled wolf, tbh. maybe. laziness might have won out anyways LMAO

dumb read but gh might be town for owning up to reading the thread and not posting anything, cause i kinda suspect the wolf tendency would be to lie about it because something something lurking. helps that i was halfway reading for like... most of january, i think? time is hard.

marshal's p#86 is a stinker but if koba flips wolf i never wrote this sentence. the pocketing thing is an astute point either way tbh so maybe i'm the idiot not seeing why ara's wolfy or some $%#!

igno can be v for "yeah sure whatever you sound like a villager" reasons. willing to reevaluate this a few years from now
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#124)

second post i kinda like the line about wanting to vote wes and kinda dislike the last line, tonally

third post is whatever

tl;dr no
    bolded ebwop
    (I underlined the bolded, since I'm bolding everything!)

I'll put them on the scales of truth with as much seriousness as Anubis weighing the departed souls and pass judgement while you're gone (+ give you something else to interact with upon returning)

i think if frog flipped red i'd squint at wes; wes flipping red could go either way. point is if there's a w/w interaction in thread yet i think it's most likely to be this one

i think the fact that cuth has checked in multiple times without posting actual game thoughts is lightly villagery for kinda the same reason i threw a townread at you

that said i think lendun's check-in is kinda wolfy for reasons i can't really put my finger on. some subtle distinction in him doing it vs you/cuth doing it. maybe it's a personality thing

i reread the ara opener and i still think there's absolutely nothing alignment-indicative whatsoever in there

I feel like this in particular could be a good look for Frog? Like, this is a bit too blatant to be looking at those two as w/w for if her specific partner flips red, I'd imagine, and w/w reads in general are easy to make on a v/v pair!!! Actually, I'll pull this out on its own and talk about it further later!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#503)
    catching up piecemeal; i should probably iso myself because i have absolutely 0 recollection of why i voted koba, and i think their posting since my last post is villagery

more when i manage to parse more of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#504)
    I've kinda gotten sidetracked clicking through ISOs because reading people arguing back and forth always makes my eyes glaze over; looking at Ara's specifically rn.

Wanna say that none of her content is particularly alignment indicative for a D1, but the mindset with which she's approaching the thread leans a lot harder towards how I think she'd play this game as town. I think Ara'd find it a lot easier/more entertaining to have a more evenly-dispersed presence as a wolf; don't know if she'd necessarily powerwolf it but I think she'd be interjecting herself a lot more. The fact that she like... set aside a time to sit down and plow through the game is I think a lot more in line with a "alright lemme sit down and figure this $%#! out"-type Ara.

I don't know if months of streaming has actually made me better at reading her but we're gonna find out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#505)
    Yeah OK I went ahead and ISOed myself to figure out why I disliked koba earlier and I think the way their posting has developed has really sort of mitigated that initial read, cause so many of the things they push are "I have no idea wtf you're talking about but I believe that you believe this" type things. The Ara push prolly falls under that, this recent Marshal push probably falls under that.

that + I think they're super antsy for the game to actually be happening and I think that's >rand v in a vaccum

so yeah whatever koba can be town and march!amy can be a dweeb
    this is rly a 17er huh

i'll call ara and koba places i'm unwilling to go today; i'll sheep past amy and throw gh/visor in there as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1099)

what do you think of General Handkerchief's case on Ignoramus?
    haven't read it, will take a look
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1102)
    oh gh and i literally have the same case LMAO

##Vote ignoramus
    It became easier to just go through her ISO of only 31 posts again and simply grab the posts I wanted, so here we are!!

Overall... from what I recall day 1 wagons were, I feel like there's a very clear pattern in her finding difficulty to rock the boat? Jumping on Dkkoba initially, jumping right off when that wagon became unpopular, jumping on the ignoramus wagon... but was also being very eager to call town town, even for like DkKoba later on!!!!

Going to pull out posts focusing on non-flipped people next!!!

10. ISO #2610
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Posts with thoughts on unflipped players bolded:
    ##Vote DkKoba

honestly

##Vote Lendunistus

this is rly a 17er huh

but i see frog thinking about the game on a level that i don't think he'd quite be hitting as a wolf here. the turnaround on the shad read in particular is something that i think would be rly hard to fake convincingly, given the way it came about

Cuthalion (18), huh

actually i think i like cuth's most recent burst of posts for vague cuth-y reasons that are hard to articulate

something about the level of idiosyncracy matching what i tend to expect out of his towngame

we'll take it
    and honestly why does a completely disengaged v!cuth not do the same thing if he notices himself being a top wagon 8 days from eod or however long we have

i don't think the content of the posts are wolfy and i think the timing is pretty nai
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#1112)
    I'm going to wait until 6 days before EOD 2 to answer

See you then
    thanks

Given my thoughts previously, I'm inclined to consider townleaning lendunistus/Cuthalion and maybe Frog off of these; that being said, please hold as I do think comparing them to votecounts here is particularly important, with how much she was going with the flow on stuff!!!!

A lot of defense on Cuth which depends on where he was at in general, lendunistus just feels like an easy hop off a previous failed wagon onto what seemed to be another easy town!!

In townreads though... it's pretty noticeable that she calls Visor town but also basically ignores him? There's nothing in-depth explaining her townread there, unlike many of the other people she gave townreads on; this is mainly noticeable because P#507 exists, and could also have been intentional for spew reasons!!

Also I noticed I missed a post regarding ignoramus in my previous post, pulling that one after this!!!

11. ISO #2611
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1100

Post #1100 was originally posted at 7:17 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

3 WerewolfHunter ignoramus (32), DkKoba (185), Garden Gnome (56)
    3 ignoramus Arapocalypse (73), GeneralHankerchief (108), Visorslash (67)
    3 Cuthalion Wesmaster160 (81), Frog (159), Shad (73)
    2 DkKoba Trustworthy Liberal (56), Marshal (54)
    1 Shad WerewolfHunter (23)
    1 lendunistus Ampharos (23)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)
    1 Frog sheepsaysmeep (25)
    2 Not voting lendunistus (10), Cuthalion (18)

View Vote History

12. ISO #2612
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara

p#368 is the first mention I can find, where he wolfreads WWH but says he's "not confident at all".

The next mention (aside from a vote immediately after the abovementioned post) is in p#1063, where he defends not voting Cuth to save Lendun by saying "but I think I scumread WWH more?" There's no elaboration as to why, and no real exploration of the idea. (granted, that could be partially explained by the fact that he apparently thought there was a lot more time left in the day than there actually is)

And then suddenly in p#1070 we're at 99% confidence WWH flips mafia? I don't understand how we got here, and I don't like it.

If there's a hedge here, it's that there's a dgaf-ness to some of his recent posting that I tend to want to townread, and I think p#547 is a weird post to actually hit Post Reply on as a wolf (feel like I personally would feel pressured to finish it), but the WWH discrepancy weirds me out too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2611)

1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

Post was made at the same time of the above votecount; not really much else to say here except yeah, that checks out with my interpretation of Ampharos just going with the flow here in suspecting town when others already are!!!

Actually that does remind me...

13. ISO #2613
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    @WerewolfHunter Haven't heard from you in a hot minute!!! We've got a mafia flip now, so hopefully that's interesting enough for you to come back and take a look at stuff?

14. ISO #2614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Actually, splitting this up into two nights as I've got other stuff to do tonight, but my current agenda:

• Want to do comparison of P#2610 with votecounts (clear lendunistus/Cuthalion/Frog maybe?)
    • Isolate her v/v and v/w (I don't recall any though) and w/w reads, see if there's anything there
    • Any other analysis I can think of that could be helpful - possibly more votecount comparison, checking large wagons/thoughts in comparison to those? Maybe check if there were any blind spots?
    • ISO lendunistus/Cuthalion

Maybe afterwards but before the last two, ISO Wesmaster's - or end of his, anyway!!!!

I'm sure you all out there eagerly waiting for more posts here can wait another day for more content!! :P

15. ISO #2615
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Actually, why not just do a full analysis of each individual interaction timeline that Ampharos had with every single player? I don't know how effective it'll be when she didn't talk about half the game, but hey, spending time on vaguely-interesting things for even the possibility of gains is lowkey my thing!!!!

(This is more just a note for myself tomorrow, not doing that literally right now!!)

16. ISO #2616
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #118

Post #118 was originally posted at 9:52 PM EST on Monday, March 1st, 2021.

4 DkKoba DkKoba (10), Visorslash (8), Marshal (14), Ampharos (3)
    2 ignoramus sheepsaysmeep (7), ignoramus (17)
    2 Frog Wesmaster160 (6), GeneralHankerchief (6)
    1 Wesmaster160 Frog (10)
    8 Not voting WerewolfHunter (3), Arapocalypse (2), lendunistus (2), Shad (6), Michelle (1), Cuthalion (3), Trustworthy Liberal (3), Garden Gnome (4)

View Vote History

17. ISO #2617
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    ##Vote DkKoba

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2616)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #118

Post #118 was originally posted at 9:52 PM EST on Monday, March 1st, 2021.

4 DkKoba DkKoba (10), Visorslash (8), Marshal (14), Ampharos (3)
    2 ignoramus sheepsaysmeep (7), ignoramus (17)
    2 Frog Wesmaster160 (6), GeneralHankerchief (6)
    1 Wesmaster160 Frog (10)
    8 Not voting WerewolfHunter (3), Arapocalypse (2), lendunistus (2), Shad (6), Michelle (1), Cuthalion (3), Trustworthy Liberal (3), Garden Gnome (4)

View Vote History

Ampharos called the DkKoba/Frog/ignoramus wagons w/?/v respectively, and we know they are v/?/v; the real question here is, what does that mean for Frog here?

I've sort of just sat here staring at her read on Frog (bolded in the first post) for ten minutes, trying to get anything out of it besides "it's really hedgy" - at a stretch, maybe it's a bad look for Frog that she jumped on DkKoba rather than Frog, but I'm also factoring in that the DkKoba push was really easy to join - if town, I'm assuming she could guess that Frog has the capacity to post out of it, while I don't recall if she'd seen much of DkKoba's play, all the way back in 2021!!!

Going to call this one inconclusive and move on; if anyone else has thoughts on it, feel free to share!!!!

18. ISO #2618
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara

This post was made with the same votecount that I just pulled up, so not quoting it again!!!!

Again, refocusing on the Frog portion; is it just me or does that still feel a bit too blatant, if Frog were actually mafia here? Like, still; would you seriously expect someone to post that as mafia, in the hopes that if your partner Frog flips mafia then you can just proceed to Wesmaster next?

I'm leaning no, currently!!

19. ISO #2619
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #508

Post #508 was originally posted at 6:11 AM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021.

3 WerewolfHunter Visorslash (49), ignoramus (21), Shad (37)
    3 lendunistus Wesmaster160 (58), DkKoba (93), Ampharos (17)
    2 Frog GeneralHankerchief (40), sheepsaysmeep (15)
    2 Cuthalion Frog (48), Garden Gnome (23)
    1 DkKoba Marshal (30)
    1 Wesmaster160 Arapocalypse (36)
    5 Not voting WerewolfHunter (4), lendunistus (5), Michelle (4), Cuthalion (6), Trustworthy Liberal (4)

View Vote History

20. ISO #2620
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2619)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #508

Post #508 was originally posted at 6:11 AM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021.

3 lendunistus Wesmaster160 (58), DkKoba (93), Ampharos (17)
    1 DkKoba Marshal (30)
    5 Not voting WerewolfHunter (4), lendunistus (5), Michelle (4), Cuthalion (6), Trustworthy Liberal (4)

View Vote History

Skipped ahead a post to her next (and I believe last) post regarding Frog!!!

This is like... honestly, I feel like it just goes either way as I could see both the world where it's her seeing that WerewolfHunter/ignoramus are getting attention/veering off the fence for town!Frog, and also a similar-ish position for a mafia!Frog, in the end!!

So overall, unfortunately don't think it clears him, but I also don't think it's a terrible look for him either!!!

21. ISO #2621
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #506

Post #506 was originally posted at 6:00 AM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021.

3 lendunistus Wesmaster160 (58), DkKoba (93), Ampharos (15)
    1 DkKoba Marshal (30)

View Vote History

22. ISO #2622
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    I'm getting rate limited in posting retrospective votecounts, forgot that was implemented; this is mildly annoying!!!!!

23. ISO #2623
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1096

Post #1096 was originally posted at 5:37 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

3 WerewolfHunter ignoramus (32), DkKoba (185), Garden Gnome (55)
    3 Cuthalion Wesmaster160 (81), Frog (158), Shad (73)
    1 lendunistus Ampharos (21)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

24. ISO #2624
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    honestly

##Vote Lendunistus

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2621)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #506

Post #506 was originally posted at 6:00 AM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021.

3 lendunistus Wesmaster160 (58), DkKoba (93), Ampharos (15)
    1 DkKoba Marshal (30)

View Vote History

Spoilered votecount to condense space a little!! Yeah this just like... I'd be fairly surprised if this is a bus vote? Though in a world where top wagons were w/w, it wouldn't matter that much; however, the quote below gives a stronger indication of lendunistus simply being town here!!

WerewolfHunter... not really sure it means that much for them, given her tendency to jump on large wagons!!! Though in a world where WerewolfHunter flips mafia, lendunistus would be even more cleared!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2623)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1096

Post #1096 was originally posted at 5:37 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

3 Cuthalion Wesmaster160 (81), Frog (158), Shad (73)
    1 lendunistus Ampharos (21)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

Post seems to indicate disinterest in the tied wagons - could mean they're v/v/v? I was about to say that it's notable she doubled down on this read instead of joining one, but then I checked vote history and it does seem like she joined the ignoramus wagon just a few posts later in P#1102!!

Circling back to lendunistus though... I could see it being a "feels obligated to keep suspecting him for future days" type of suspicion to then pivot elsewhere, which feels lightly good for him!!!

In short, still feeling good about lendunistus overall!!

Noting that I'll probably be repeating myself a bunch in terms of reads, throughout this whole stuff; planning to consolidate thoughts overall once I'm done!!

I'm not in a rush, and it doesn't seem like anyone else is either, after all!!!!

25. ISO #2625
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    @Frog Hey, haven't seen you since 2022!!!! One mafia has died since then; want to join in on finding the rest?

26. ISO #2626
    Visorslash's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    The Org
    ##Vote DkKoba

ara quoted this post i think it might be worth reading

notably, koba, marshal andi are all v, gh v, did we end up flipping igno? don't recall

amy calls me and gh v next, hmm

tempted to wolf read cuth

27. ISO #2627
    Visorslash's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    The Org
    i think i agree with u ara that i don't think lendun is a wolf

28. ISO #2628
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Sorry for dropping off there; force restarting unfortunately closes my tabs, and anything that is not currently open in a tab simply is not a priority!!!!

Anyways, let's get back to it!!

Not putting that much time in here tonight though, probably just going to finish off comparing those posts with votecounts, with a bit of analysis!!!

29. ISO #2629
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2626)
    ##Vote DkKoba

ara quoted this post i think it might be worth reading

notably, koba, marshal andi are all v, gh v, did we end up flipping igno? don't recall

amy calls me and gh v next, hmm

tempted to wolf read cuth
    All of DkKoba/Marshal/GH/ignoramus are indeed just town!!!!

Why Cuth, and also curious as to what you think Frog's alignment is off of this? Or just Frog's alignment in general!!!!

I really hope he shows up this phase, would be useful to basically have a fresh perspective on stuff!!

30. ISO #2630
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1098

Post #1098 was originally posted at 6:47 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

1 lendunistus Ampharos (22)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

31. ISO #2631
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1111

Post #1111 was originally posted at 11:35 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

4 ignoramus Arapocalypse (73), GeneralHankerchief (108), Visorslash (67), Ampharos (26)
    3 Cuthalion Wesmaster160 (81), Frog (162), Shad (73)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)
    1 Frog sheepsaysmeep (26)
    2 Not voting lendunistus (10), Cuthalion (22)

View Vote History

32. ISO #2632
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Cuthalion (18), huh

we'll take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2630)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1098

Post #1098 was originally posted at 6:47 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

1 lendunistus Ampharos (22)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

Unspoilered the votecount for this one because it's particularly interesting, given the tied wagons!!!! Given her next/last few posts were also regarding Cuthalion though, I'll hold off talking about them here and roll them into the next one!!

33. ISO #2633
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2631)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1111

Post #1111 was originally posted at 11:35 PM EST on Friday, November 26th, 2021.

4 ignoramus Arapocalypse (73), GeneralHankerchief (108), Visorslash (67), Ampharos (26)
    3 Cuthalion Wesmaster160 (81), Frog (162), Shad (73)
    1 Marshal Michelle (19)
    1 Frog sheepsaysmeep (26)
    2 Not voting lendunistus (10), Cuthalion (22)

View Vote History

Noting that these two posts are basically responding to Frog's push on Cuthalion!!!

Between this and my post just now (with the other Ampharos post + votecount), I'm somewhat leaning that Ampharos is townreading Cuthalion in a similar manner as to how she townread other flipped town, here! Mainly noting that she moved to put ignoramus firmly in the lead while defending Cuth here! The level 1 read is that Cuth/ignoramus are w/v and she blatantly defended a partner while joining the ignoramus wagon; I think we're closer to the level 2 read though, where Cuthalion/ignoramus are v/v, and defending yet another town to add to the list is an easy thing to do, for her!!

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!!!!
    @Visorslash in particular!!!!

34. ISO #2634
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Thinking I may pause briefly in my agenda to consolidate thoughts into some semblance of a readlist tomorrow/this weekend, I feel like there's been a decent amount of info to work with, to cobble one together!!!!!

Also decided not to do the analysis of each person + Ampharos, simply because there are no interactions with half of them - maybe if I get really bored later in the year!!!!

35. ISO #2635
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#2627)
    i think i agree with u ara that i don't think lendun is a wolf
    @lendunistus Good morning, it's 2024!!!! What say you to that + the Ampharos flip?

36. ISO #2636
    Community
    Board Game Geek, werewolv.es
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2613)
    @WerewolfHunter Haven't heard from you in a hot minute!!! We've got a mafia flip now, so hopefully that's interesting enough for you to come back and take a look at stuff?
    i legit forgot about it

37. ISO #2637
    Catgirl Maid of MU Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ruby, Megumin
    Pronouns
    She/They
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2605)
    Saw am arill alive sadge

love you all
    @Trustworthy Liberal The TWTBAW postion of those reads is not particularly significant, I'd say, it's more of a shortform in explaining how I got to there in the first place, if that makes sense? Especially when I believe those reads were from reading back EoD, not comprehensive reads!!!!

Not going to get into it more until you have time to actually read/discuss them, since you said you only skimmed my posts!!
    Nod not alot atm (this is a moving start of year so distracted)

@Frog anwser my post from almost two years I please like ARGGHHHH

ANWQAYS

fair I was just from a level zero is a quick eyebrow no immediate thoughts on a deeper? It's weird cause logic well not logic but cam we say Wes is weird in town U world's same as for me honestly no one questions which means am wrong not on. All but SOMEWHETE

When I move I have an alarm btw I will remember I will full read this God dame thread but this game is off for that Wes wasn't playing this next phase

38. ISO #2638
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfHunter (#2636)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2613)
    i legit forgot about it
    @WerewolfHunter That's okay, just means you have more info to work with now!!!!! Got time for any brief thoughts on say... flips, to start with?

39. ISO #2639
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2637)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2605)

love you all

Nod not alot atm (this is a moving start of year so distracted)

@Frog anwser my post from almost two years I please like ARGGHHHH

ANWQAYS

fair I was just from a level zero is a quick eyebrow no immediate thoughts on a deeper? It's weird cause logic well not logic but cam we say Wes is weird in town U world's same as for me honestly no one questions which means am wrong not on. All but SOMEWHETE

When I move I have an alarm btw I will remember I will full read this God dame thread but this game is off for that Wes wasn't playing this next phase
    Not going to lie, I'm not exactly sure what you're saying in half of this post, but I gather we'll hear more from you after your move, so good luck with that and talk to you later!!!

40. ISO #2640
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Working on going back through my ISO to consolidate thoughts, and this is like... sort of a lot!!!!

I realized earlier this week that I probably need to work on decreasing scope creep in terms of analyzing; sure, we do have months (presumably), but also like... need to stop myself from getting sucked into stuff before I've even pinned down a basic foundation, if you get what I mean?

In short: need to save the testing stuff for later-ish, after getting through the initial plan!!!!

So yeah, working on consolidating a readlist today, plus a *very minor* scope creep of pinging the remaining players that I haven't pinged yet today within a few hours!!!

41. ISO #2641
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Semi-related, I was thinking that something that could be useful is getting in pairs/trios of "accountability partners" where basically, you coordinate with your other person/people to keep you guys on track with when you're going to play the game - ex. planning days where you can all chat about the game, if that makes sense?

Basically, make your own "core" that you can work with to keep each other engaged with the game, so that you know someone will be there when you check in and it won't just be an empty thread, since most people like actually interacting with people when playing mafia!!!!

The purpose of splitting into pairs/trios is so that it's more focused than just mass pinging everyone every few months, you know? Also, ideally trios would be better because it decreases the chance that all the people in a trio will check out/also increases accountability a bit, and also mitigates for when someone dies so the group's number decreases!! Maybe quadruple accountability partners would be better, arguably, since also I wouldn't put it past a trio to fully end up dropping out of stuff!!

Anyways, this may all be moot because I'm not sure if it's even possible to implement something like this when only a few people are trickling in at the same time; I'm not even bothering to make a mass ping about this because people don't tend to respond much to those!! If I had this idea during day 1, maybe... possibly something to bring up at EoD though, since people do at least seem to be showing up for that!!

Means I'll have to actually ensure my offline schedule aligns with me being here at EoD, for once!!!! :P

42. ISO #2642
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2612)

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2611)

1 Marshal Michelle (19)

View Vote History

Post was made at the same time of the above votecount; not really much else to say here except yeah, that checks out with my interpretation of Ampharos just going with the flow here in suspecting town when others already are!!!

Actually that does remind me...
    Going through my ISOs, just realized that earlier I completely missed that Ampharos is sort of soft-defending WerewolfHunter here in the process of suspecting ignoramus (without actually calling WerewolfHunter town), which like... could be significant? But I'm also keeping in mind that she seemed to jump on town wagons easily, and also just it makes sense as an easy thing to push here; might seriously be worth a comparison of how her pushes originated though!!!!

Notable that ignoramus/WerewolfHunter were tied in wagons there, however!!

43. ISO #2643
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Saw am arill alive sadge

@Trustworthy Liberal Got time to go over that OG Amy wagon?

Admittedly it's not something I've paid attention to yet, but it'd be interesting to hear your thoughts on it first if you were planning to do it anyway!!!!

Also, working on that delegation!!!!!!!!

44. ISO #2644
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2554)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2549)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#2394)
    so far visor's been super wolfy for having an unoriginal entrance and lendun's maybe thinly villagery for his "honorary townie"
    You have a read. He has zero reads.
    What changed your read on him?
    i beg to differ

i don't really have any reads
    @Cuthalion We got a mafia!Ampharos flip, got any reads off of that?

And if not, want to get some reads off of that?

I'm particularly curious as to your thoughts on this exchange you had with Michelle at EoD 3 last year; what are your current thoughts on Michelle now?

45. ISO #2645
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#2525)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#2521)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#2518)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2514)

~~not an impossible team but i know what you mean~~

also not 1000% sure that a wolf amy posts when a town wouldn't here today or this phase look at the last pohase after all feel if she is a wolf she was seen as dead last phase and not worth keeping alive.
    Amy not showing up right now is NAI because it's kind of too late to do it without looking wolfy as $%#! if wolf at this point and I think she legitimately quit the game if v but that's kinda why I expect wolf-her to pop in sooner

tbh apathy out of visor and cuth who have actually been here + lulz of yeeting all zero posters and zero chance of a cfd outside that pool anyway is pushing me to murder her with violence just for yucks
    If it makes you feel any better about the Cuth "actually being here" their first post today was about a month ago, and only one of the posts is anything remotely solving related.
    that's kind of my point though cuth and visor had an opportunity to try to look villagery if w and didn't bother
    @Shad Good morning to you too!!!! Do you think that leans Cuth/Visor town then, in light of a mafia!Ampharos flip?

Also more thoughts pre-November would also be hype!!

46. ISO #2646
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#2589)
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    @sheepsaysmeep What's up, you want to talk about things before November swings around? Have a few topics that would be useful to have input in discussion, please see my previous posts!!!!

47. ISO #2647
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Okay, consolidating a readlist hype time!!!! Most of my thoughts are in previous posts, so I've mostly just re-linked a bunch of those so as not to repeat myself (tiers alphabetical):

Arapocalypse

Very confident town
    Garden Gnome - P#2593 - think I talked about her in previous days as well
    lendunistus - P#2461, P#2595, P#2624
    Trustworthy Liberal - I just realized I haven't actually discussed them much, but basically they were the main pusher of Ampharos for a good chunk of at least a day or two in an extremely genuine towny manner - please skim their ISO for this, it's not a very long one! (Will likely add more here in the future for verification purposes, but currently not a priority)

Everyone in the above tier I'm quite confident on, and would hard defend!!!

Cuthalion - P#2633 - gets his own tier because I feel semi-decent about him, just not really that confident here as the above? Further input would be appreciated!!

Unsure on
    Frog - P#2617, P#2618, P#2620
    Michelle - P#2600

Would definitely appreciate insight on the above tier people - this is mostly off of the linked Ampharos spew, haven't really gotten to their own ISOs much yet!!

Everyone else that wasn't in Ampharos spew
    Shad - Light thoughts in P#2597 and there may have been another? Aside from vibes though... don't really want to stick with those currently, am fairly shrug on him!!!
    sheepsaysmeep - also solid vibes, but probably the "towniest" out of this section that I'd say - will probably do this ISO first as it's likely easier!
    Visorslash - P#2610 - this is still probably the weirdest thing going for him,
    WerewolfHunter - P#2624 (mildly relevant), P#2642 - just not much to say here?

This tier is just like... there's nothing that I feel they have strongly going for them to be town at the moment, but also they don't really have much going against them either, excluding vibes!!!!

Yeah... definitely a fair amount still left here; think I'll aim for ISOing the bottom tier or two, after the Wesmaster ISO!!!

Sort of wild there are still three mafia left and I'd be surprised if they're all in my bottom four; would very much not be surprised if my Unsure tier is one or just both mafia, I suppose!!!!! It'd be nice to try out some team-building, later this year perhaps; that does seem challenging without much interactions but hey, always a first time and such!!

48. ISO #2648
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    ##Vote WerewolfHunter

I mean... I feel like this makes sense to sit on for now? It just feels so bland and boring to be on someone who's made 4 posts since 2022, bluh!!!!!

49. ISO #2649
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Will probably be the next week or so actually, starting to run out of time a little in terms of stuffing things into this month!!!

Would be nice to do at least a mid-year check-in, if people are around to do that?

Not even sure if a bunch of people have seen the flip, even!!!!

50. ISO #2650
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2539)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#2535)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (#2533)
    Am I alone here? Hellooo!
    NO AM HERE JUST DISTRACTED HI MICHELLE
    Hi! We pile up again on a zero poster like that?
    @Michelle You want to talk about this read, particularly in light of the mafia!Ampharos flip? Is this read still a thing?

##Vote Visorslash

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast