Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 401

Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Redux Day 1
Day 1 

  1. ISO #251
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Hello yes, thank you for the mention... I knew there was something I was forgetting to do!!!!

    That being said, I'm currently occupied right this moment; just letting you guys know seen and acknowledged and I'll be actually here to read back/play tonight!!

    Also, hype only 250 posts!!!!!

  2. ISO #252
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    So there's a few ways I've had in the back of my mind of approaching this, which I think would be fun/potentially interesting to do in being able to have nearly a year to go over stuff, which is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Current thoughts are that I'm going to give preliminary thoughts tonight on stuff, then come back with at least a day or so in between to go over everything again to see if I have a different perspective on things; I'm anticipating a lot of stuff will feel similarly!!!

    Also think it'll be interesting to see if my reads differ much based on my own mood!!

    No, I have no idea how readlists are going to work with this format; might actually make something quantum-like, come to think of it!!!

  3. ISO #253
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Today's mood:





    Accompanying music:



    Page 1 thoughts (100ppp of course):

    I 100% think some people would have posted relief about randing town regardless of alignment, so... not really reading into that much!!!! That being said, the people who did express relief (including pre-game posts) were Visor/GH/jumpluff/Shad; probably not going to matter much, but keeping track of just in case!!

    Nothing much overly notable about people popping in briefly to hype until Frog posts!!! To clarify, when I said 500 posts per day I meant per Day Phase, though you perhaps will have gathered that by now!!!!! My initial thoughts here are that Frog responding to literally every post in the game when basically not much has been posted is not a good look for him, feels like him posting words just to post which is a bit of a mafia!Frog thing!!! On second thought, I could see town!Frog hyped from New Year's celebrations and just wanting to play mafia? I just also think that he would be more considering of this being a year-long game and not necessarily want to do that, with length in mind... overall think it's very minorly not a great look!!

    That being said, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about the next two posts directly after being Frog votes, even if at least one seems to be not serious!!

    Sheep top town for P#32; concisely a big part of what I was thinking about Frog, but also yes that minorly applies to ignoramus!!!!!!

    Trustworthy Liberal doing the thing seems fairly hype, regardless of alignment!!!! I'll get back to this later probably, depending on if he keeps it up or not!!!

    I very minorly want to call lendunistus's P#39 towny because... I lowkey think they'd be more invested/have known about the game starting if they had mafia chat!!

    Monocrow is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

    Did... Frog seriously go back and check whether Wes had said Howdy in his initial posts? I mean, while we don't have much shortage time-wise... sure I guess!! I don't really have thoughts on other stuff regarding Wes/jumpluff, think a lot of that has been big shrug/doesn't amount to much!!!

    Marshal, how did you see that I set a 500 postcap for myself and voted me for not posting, and then less than a minute later say you hadn't read the post... within which I set a 500 postcap for myself?

    DkKoba, have we played together before? I don't recall so but your name sounds familiar; if not, hyped to get to know you over the next while!!!!! Anyways, I suggest not trying to toneread me; announcing I'm going to post less is simply doing my part in not overflooding the thread!!

    DkKoba pinging Marshal about the "mindmeld" is like... with him having retracted it the post immediately afterwards, is this straight up TWTBAW? Would mafia really be so hasty about such an obvious pockety thing?

    First page being done, it's just occurred to me that I could spend literal days meta-diving people!!!!!! Which I'm absolutely not doing right now; should be able to carve out a week or two in August/September/Octoberish!!

  4. ISO #254
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Page 2 thoughts (yes this is still 100ppp):

    Marshal's P#103 is a thought which I like and was similar to what I was thinking, except I went straight past it to TWTBAW!!!!! It's quite possible that I'm overthinking it though? I simply feel like it's fairly blatantly pockety-feeling in a way where mafia might feel self-conscious about it and try to do it in a more subtle manner!! If anyone else has thoughts on that actually, it would be appreciated!!!

    I don't really like how much I'm mindmelding with GeneralHankerchief's P#108, but I suppose that's a thing!!!!

    Sheep saying that Wes/Frog are w/w is spicy and I sort of like it actually; don't feel confident about that, but I do feel like practically every time I've read a Sheep post in this thread it's been straight up just yeah, this dude's town!!!

    The Ampharos pop-in at P#118 is one which I initially want to like? Elaboration on Frog was cool, GH stuff somewhat less so (particularly the last ending bit); guess other concerns are that it feels a bit consensus-y? To be fair though, there's not much to go off of at the moment, so hold that thought!!!

    On another note, I'm not really seeing why people are calling Ignoramus town, which hasn't been discussed much yet; anyone want to elaborate on that please?

    Genshin impact is fun, but definitely not a better game than mafia; there is no resin in mafia!!!!!

    Other GeneralHankerchief thoughts are a lot of words and seem solid I guess, don't have much else to say there; they seem initially mildly towny, I suppose! Somewhat liking GH trying to solicit thoughts from Amy, feeling like the way town!GH approaches/considers the thread as a whole in solving things and stuff!! I feel like GH is trying to pocket me with the Amy take in P#135 as I'm pretty sure he's referring to what I was thinking; it might be working though, even if I don't necessarily agree entirely!!!!!

    Wesmaster's P#137 has probably one of the most chilled takes in the thread, don't feel great about it!!!

    DkKoba's pop-in later feels overall fairly obvious overconfident town-type in general; nothing particularly specific about it, simply feels like a member of the town hyped to get back in and putting thoughts all over the place!! Marshal is towny and so is their cat; thinking Marshal/DkKoba are both just very v/v so please stop fighting thanks!! DkKoba more than Marshal though, but in general the interaction simply feels v/v!!!

    I see that my town!DkKoba take is actually pretty spicy, which I was not expecting; that'll be fun to engage with people on!! Anyways, want to link some mafia games then DkKoba, if you haven't already? After all it's not like I have anything better to do for the next few months like reading fourteen games or something!!

  5. ISO #255
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    So I'm not formatting the last page of thoughts because most of it is not particularly interesting and nothing much has changed reads-wise!!!

    Except Visor, can you do us a favour and lay off of intentionally poking DkKoba; I've been here for 5 game minutes and it's already getting old, would rather not have to deal with this a few months in the future! Unless you're already laying off in which case, thanks and keep doing that!!!

    Yeah I'm not sure how much use that will be when I'm, checking... over a month late ( ), so... guess I'll post just in case? I suppose that's a benefit of this anyway; people usually can only be !!!!!!!!!!! for so long, I suppose!!

    I see GH has come around to the town!DkKoba read, nice!!! Shad too, don't have much thoughts on him though...

    Going to do a bit of consolidation, one moment!!!

  6. ISO #256
    i tend to agree that he is probably just that overconfident town big ego type player

    but i dont really like those types so i had to needle him lol

    you understand :P

    i was hoping he would keep ramping up and write some case on me i could frame and put on my wall

  7. ISO #257
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Here's where I'm at, tiers very loosely ordered:

    Arapocalypse

    Top town hype!!
    sheepsaysmeep

    Varying degrees of towniness
    DkKoba - discussed previously
    GeneralHankerchief - Probably going to shelve the paranoia and just call him town for at least a few months, see how that feels!!
    Marshal - General towny level of self-awareness, may elaborate on in a few days or so!!!

    Assorted light town pings
    Ampharos - discussed earlier, just not particularly strong/has reservations
    lendunistus - That singular very minor "was not pinged in mafia chat", will probably discard the read within a week/whenever he posts again
    Visorslash - I haven't had much to say about individual posts; they all seem fine at the very least and some have been cool? He's up here for some of the cool takes/acknowledge them I guess! What is your avatar from, anyway? Sorry, it's throwing me off!!

    I've noticed but are big shrug
    Shad - Not getting the sense he's really checked into the game yet, which is fair; there's a few of his posts which have seemed fine but not enough to warrant much of a ping at all!!
    Trustworthy Liberal - I forgot about his thing on the first page - remains to be seen if he intends to continue, I guess? If you're still doing it, going with Kaede for me would be cool!! (Please no drv3 spoilers for another week or two by the way, I've almost played through to the end just have the last chapter to go!!)

    Who?
    Cuthalion
    Garden Gnome
    ignoramus
    - Had more posts at the beginning of the Day, were not particularly memorable; anyone want to elaborate on why they were towny? Am I missing stuff there and if so, what?
    Michelle
    WerewolfHunter - Yeah it's definitely a bit offputting how often they've checked in without actually saying anything, it's just a boring wagon though; would be hyped for actual thoughts though since she hasn't actually forgotten about the game, so... ?

    Narrowing eyes at
    Frog - I definitely don't feel as strongly about him as half the thread seems to - it's interesting that he hasn't checked in since the beginning of the year, which I figured he'd at least remember a few months later or something?
    Wesmaster160 - Takes have been very uninspiring, doesn't overly feel like he's thinking about the game in an actual solving manner!!

    ##Vote Wesmaster160

  8. ISO #258
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#256)
    i tend to agree that he is probably just that overconfident town big ego type player

    but i dont really like those types so i had to needle him lol

    you understand :P

    i was hoping he would keep ramping up and write some case on me i could frame and put on my wall
    Okay I get it but also please don't, obviously ~new player to MU and everything is tough regardless, especially when most of the players in the game are already at least somewhat familiar with each other!!!!

    While you're here though, got any spicy thoughts to share?

    I was going to just monologue thoughts but I sort of want to do a little interaction hyping after reading over the past page or so!!!

  9. ISO #259
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)

  10. ISO #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#256)
    i tend to agree that he is probably just that overconfident town big ego type player

    but i dont really like those types so i had to needle him lol

    you understand :P

    i was hoping he would keep ramping up and write some case on me i could frame and put on my wall
    Okay I get it but also please don't, obviously ~new player to MU and everything is tough regardless, especially when most of the players in the game are already at least somewhat familiar with each other!!!!

    While you're here though, got any spicy thoughts to share?

    I was going to just monologue thoughts but I sort of want to do a little interaction hyping after reading over the past page or so!!!
    no not really

    people havent really posted enough to get spicy

  11. ISO #261
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#259)
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)
    Okay cool, thanks for answering; I'll reread their posts in a few days or so probably!!

    Oh you have no idea of exactly how much paranoia I have on you right now; just because I'm shelving it right now doesn't mean it doesn't exist, quite the opposite!!!! Also, you overexaggerate how high you actually are on my readlist; you're one of the least fleshed-out reads I have in that tier, even if that doesn't mean that much at the moment!!!!! I just really don't feel like dealing with it right now, and am very much inclined to put it off for at least another few months or so... because I can!!!

    Unrelated, altering my intended plans because I have no idea why I thought getting into this game while getting champs stuff going at the same time was a good idea... I'll be revisiting reads/heavier thoughts and stuff later this week, but will probably check in once a day or so, if anyone wants to chat about stuff!!

  12. ISO #262
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#260)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#256)
    i tend to agree that he is probably just that overconfident town big ego type player

    but i dont really like those types so i had to needle him lol

    you understand :P

    i was hoping he would keep ramping up and write some case on me i could frame and put on my wall
    Okay I get it but also please don't, obviously ~new player to MU and everything is tough regardless, especially when most of the players in the game are already at least somewhat familiar with each other!!!!

    While you're here though, got any spicy thoughts to share?

    I was going to just monologue thoughts but I sort of want to do a little interaction hyping after reading over the past page or so!!!
    no not really

    people havent really posted enough to get spicy

    ??

  13. ISO #263
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#254)
    Page 2 thoughts (yes this is still 100ppp):

    Marshal's P#103 is a thought which I like and was similar to what I was thinking, except I went straight past it to TWTBAW!!!!! It's quite possible that I'm overthinking it though? I simply feel like it's fairly blatantly pockety-feeling in a way where mafia might feel self-conscious about it and try to do it in a more subtle manner!! If anyone else has thoughts on that actually, it would be appreciated!!!

    I don't really like how much I'm mindmelding with GeneralHankerchief's P#108, but I suppose that's a thing!!!!

    Sheep saying that Wes/Frog are w/w is spicy and I sort of like it actually; don't feel confident about that, but I do feel like practically every time I've read a Sheep post in this thread it's been straight up just yeah, this dude's town!!!

    The Ampharos pop-in at P#118 is one which I initially want to like? Elaboration on Frog was cool, GH stuff somewhat less so (particularly the last ending bit); guess other concerns are that it feels a bit consensus-y? To be fair though, there's not much to go off of at the moment, so hold that thought!!!

    On another note, I'm not really seeing why people are calling Ignoramus town, which hasn't been discussed much yet; anyone want to elaborate on that please?

    Genshin impact is fun, but definitely not a better game than mafia; there is no resin in mafia!!!!!

    Other GeneralHankerchief thoughts are a lot of words and seem solid I guess, don't have much else to say there; they seem initially mildly towny, I suppose! Somewhat liking GH trying to solicit thoughts from Amy, feeling like the way town!GH approaches/considers the thread as a whole in solving things and stuff!! I feel like GH is trying to pocket me with the Amy take in P#135 as I'm pretty sure he's referring to what I was thinking; it might be working though, even if I don't necessarily agree entirely!!!!!

    Wesmaster's P#137 has probably one of the most chilled takes in the thread, don't feel great about it!!!

    DkKoba's pop-in later feels overall fairly obvious overconfident town-type in general; nothing particularly specific about it, simply feels like a member of the town hyped to get back in and putting thoughts all over the place!! Marshal is towny and so is their cat; thinking Marshal/DkKoba are both just very v/v so please stop fighting thanks!! DkKoba more than Marshal though, but in general the interaction simply feels v/v!!!

    I see that my town!DkKoba take is actually pretty spicy, which I was not expecting; that'll be fun to engage with people on!! Anyways, want to link some mafia games then DkKoba, if you haven't already? After all it's not like I have anything better to do for the next few months like reading fourteen games or something!!
    all my games that arent linked on my profile are on mafiascum

  14. ISO #264

  15. ISO #265
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17,712
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#254)
    Page 2 thoughts (yes this is still 100ppp):

    Marshal's P#103 is a thought which I like and was similar to what I was thinking, except I went straight past it to TWTBAW!!!!! It's quite possible that I'm overthinking it though? I simply feel like it's fairly blatantly pockety-feeling in a way where mafia might feel self-conscious about it and try to do it in a more subtle manner!! If anyone else has thoughts on that actually, it would be appreciated!!!

    I don't really like how much I'm mindmelding with GeneralHankerchief's P#108, but I suppose that's a thing!!!!

    Sheep saying that Wes/Frog are w/w is spicy and I sort of like it actually; don't feel confident about that, but I do feel like practically every time I've read a Sheep post in this thread it's been straight up just yeah, this dude's town!!!

    The Ampharos pop-in at P#118 is one which I initially want to like? Elaboration on Frog was cool, GH stuff somewhat less so (particularly the last ending bit); guess other concerns are that it feels a bit consensus-y? To be fair though, there's not much to go off of at the moment, so hold that thought!!!

    On another note, I'm not really seeing why people are calling Ignoramus town, which hasn't been discussed much yet; anyone want to elaborate on that please?

    Genshin impact is fun, but definitely not a better game than mafia; there is no resin in mafia!!!!!

    Other GeneralHankerchief thoughts are a lot of words and seem solid I guess, don't have much else to say there; they seem initially mildly towny, I suppose! Somewhat liking GH trying to solicit thoughts from Amy, feeling like the way town!GH approaches/considers the thread as a whole in solving things and stuff!! I feel like GH is trying to pocket me with the Amy take in P#135 as I'm pretty sure he's referring to what I was thinking; it might be working though, even if I don't necessarily agree entirely!!!!!

    Wesmaster's P#137 has probably one of the most chilled takes in the thread, don't feel great about it!!!

    DkKoba's pop-in later feels overall fairly obvious overconfident town-type in general; nothing particularly specific about it, simply feels like a member of the town hyped to get back in and putting thoughts all over the place!! Marshal is towny and so is their cat; thinking Marshal/DkKoba are both just very v/v so please stop fighting thanks!! DkKoba more than Marshal though, but in general the interaction simply feels v/v!!!

    I see that my town!DkKoba take is actually pretty spicy, which I was not expecting; that'll be fun to engage with people on!! Anyways, want to link some mafia games then DkKoba, if you haven't already? After all it's not like I have anything better to do for the next few months like reading fourteen games or something!!
    -"one of the most chilled takes in the thread"
    -only person to bring up scummy pings from Marshall, and one of the only to be getting scummy pings from Igno

    No offense, but that doesn't seem like a real thought, especially when you yourself are asking why people are townreading Igno and that it hasn't been discussed.

  16. ISO #266
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#264)
    lolms
    dunno what your issue is but you seem to like have some weird genuine hatred towards me and you might need to fix that my guy. this is like the nth time you've made some weird snide remark towards me. perhaps try to focus on actually playing the game rather than being some weird jerk eh?

  17. ISO #267
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    can you link me to a couple scumgames of yours visor btw?

  18. ISO #268
    i was loling ms for ms's sake

    nothing to do with you that one

    that said, you have a point, i'll lay off you for a bit. i am not a fan of your attitude/ego/reactions from a game quality standpoint which leads to me poking holes

    you drop the attitude, i'll drop the mocking, we'll start off fresh.

    easy?

    re wolf games. i can link you some. i won't, but i could.

    i havent randed wolf in a regular game in a fair while, so not sure how much reading any wolf game is goign to help you, my last wolf games were a gimmick game and a mash so shrug.gif

  19. ISO #269
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17,712
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Damn, thought things were gonna pick up there for a bit...

  20. ISO #270
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    13,465
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#250)
    @Arapocalypse time to start playing

    @Frog please come back and give thoughts on the latest developments

    @WerewolfHunter please come back and give thoughts, period

    @Michelle your input is hereby requested
    Thanks for the ping sir, i'll read first and post asap

  21. ISO #271
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    california
    Posts
    26,265
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i think the main sort of thing i was looking for was that i expected, at least in like the first couple pages/months, wolves to be constantly restless questioning whether they were doing enough while villagers would be more likely to feel ok totally sitting back and disappear for half of d1. wasnt meant to be like a serious tell taken into later d1 but then frog became such a blatant instance of the wolf end of this, also to a lesser degree jump, igno, wes, etc

    ara picking out that idea from me as a mindmeld has me very successfully pocketed; me being top town is :? but i like her reads on the whole anyways

    amy also made some village reads withthat line of thought and i want to give some townpoitns for that even though her posts overall were really meh, only other person to have referenced this mindset

    broadly find dkkoba's vibe so far wolfy but they had a couple posts that were v probably villager so v probably villager

    dkkoba had some meta v read on igno for a villagery vibe despite having no content that stood out, i read the wolf game they were referencing and i do think i'd actually agree with the take, ive only seen unrestrained highfluffposting villa ignoramus and reserved wolf ignoramus in my experience with them, but it's an easy meta to break

    wes bothers me as wolfy but idk why

    gh is a villager hot take of the day

  22. ISO #272
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    california
    Posts
    26,265
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    guys clearly this is a sort by postcount game

  23. ISO #273
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    california
    Posts
    26,265
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Frog

  24. ISO #274
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241,496
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Redux Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Wesmaster160 Frog (10), DkKoba (66), Arapocalypse (11)
    3 Frog Wesmaster160 (22), GeneralHankerchief (19), sheepsaysmeep (14)
    2 DkKoba Marshal (25), Ampharos (10)
    1 ignoramus ignoramus (19)
    1 WerewolfHunter Visorslash (27)
    7 Not voting Trustworthy Liberal (3), Michelle (2), lendunistus (2), Garden Gnome (10), Cuthalion (4), Shad (15), WerewolfHunter (4)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 2nd, 2021. There are 1638500460000 remaining.

  25. ISO #275
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17,712
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#151)
    Also I had a specific reason to single you out. It's fairly obvious and I'll point it out later but I got scumpings from the way you were speaking and wanted to press the matter.
    @DkKoba don't think you ever pointed this out? Was it anything more than just "hedgy reads"?

  26. ISO #276
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep (#271)
    i think the main sort of thing i was looking for was that i expected, at least in like the first couple pages/months, wolves to be constantly restless questioning whether they were doing enough while villagers would be more likely to feel ok totally sitting back and disappear for half of d1. wasnt meant to be like a serious tell taken into later d1 but then frog became such a blatant instance of the wolf end of this, also to a lesser degree jump, igno, wes, etc

    ara picking out that idea from me as a mindmeld has me very successfully pocketed; me being top town is :? but i like her reads on the whole anyways

    amy also made some village reads withthat line of thought and i want to give some townpoitns for that even though her posts overall were really meh, only other person to have referenced this mindset

    broadly find dkkoba's vibe so far wolfy but they had a couple posts that were v probably villager so v probably villager

    dkkoba had some meta v read on igno for a villagery vibe despite having no content that stood out, i read the wolf game they were referencing and i do think i'd actually agree with the take, ive only seen unrestrained highfluffposting villa ignoramus and reserved wolf ignoramus in my experience with them, but it's an easy meta to break

    wes bothers me as wolfy but idk why

    gh is a villager hot take of the day
    im glad im not crazy lol

  27. ISO #277
    Soul Reader DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,648
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#151)
    Also I had a specific reason to single you out. It's fairly obvious and I'll point it out later but I got scumpings from the way you were speaking and wanted to press the matter.
    @DkKoba don't think you ever pointed this out? Was it anything more than just "hedgy reads"?
    $%#! if i know its been 2 months and played so many mafia games between then and now

    ill have to reread and see if i can see it.


    might have been some trumped up $%#! to get you to feel uneasy - its a specialty of mine. sometimes i do see something and sometimes im just exaggerating to get scum on edge. i do it to see if anything shifts or changes.

  28. ISO #278
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    17,712
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#277)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#151)
    Also I had a specific reason to single you out. It's fairly obvious and I'll point it out later but I got scumpings from the way you were speaking and wanted to press the matter.
    @DkKoba don't think you ever pointed this out? Was it anything more than just "hedgy reads"?
    $%#! if i know its been 2 months and played so many mafia games between then and now

    ill have to reread and see if i can see it.


    might have been some trumped up $%#! to get you to feel uneasy - its a specialty of mine. sometimes i do see something and sometimes im just exaggerating to get scum on edge. i do it to see if anything shifts or changes.
    Gotcha. Sorta figured as much but thought I'd check with you while I was looking back at some posts.

  29. ISO #279
    surprised in TLs lack of posting

    (and michelles to a lesser extent)

  30. ISO #280
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Finally made it to the thread again!!!! I've meant to check back at least a dozen times in the past while and keep getting sidetracked while on my way to this thread, but here we are; have some catchup/somewhat-reading back thoughts!!!

    Mood of the day:



    Good to know, dkKoba; I may or may not get into those games in the next few months, depending!!!

    I'll address Wesmaster's post in its on post, shortly!!

    So I made a note to myself earlier to keep an eye on Visor/DkKoba interactions, which... speaking of which, reminds me that I have semi-recent Visor meta to iron out with regards to potentially being overally paranoid on him (I semi-thought he was mafia in a recent-ish game), putting down to get into in the future!! Anyways, my main point is that I guess I wasn't really expecting Visor to be so explicitly conciliatory? Which is cool if you're just laying off and stuff for !!!!!!!! sake; probably just going to shelve this particular thought for the moment, actually!!!

    Visor, I again am here wondering where your avatar is from; it's throwing me off again, sorry!!

    It's also occurred to me that Sheep's being towny may simply be because of the long/drawn-out nature of the game thus far... but I continue to like their thoughts in P#271? Still feel good about the slot, just not necessarily as high as before; feel like that was a little pre-emptive for where we're currently at in the game!!!

  31. ISO #281
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#259)
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)
    @GeneralHankerchief I think I missed this on my first readthrough: what's the bolded supposed to mean?!?!

    Hey!!!!!!!!

  32. ISO #282
    i can be conciliatory smh

    the prior avatar was from the thing

    this one is the album cover from in the court of the crimson king



    ive noticed you have been avoiding giving a read on me

    care to elaborate?

  33. ISO #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#259)
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)
    @GeneralHankerchief I think I missed this on my first readthrough: what's the bolded supposed to mean?!?!

    Hey!!!!!!!!
    lmao $%#!in dunked on

  34. ISO #284
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#259)
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)
    @GeneralHankerchief I think I missed this on my first readthrough: what's the bolded supposed to mean?!?!

    Hey!!!!!!!!
    It actually wasn't a stealth insult lol. More like "I have you as a villager, and if you're a wolf, considering the number of reads we have in common, this means I'm probably wolfsiding"

  35. ISO #285
    sup gh

    any new takes?

  36. ISO #286
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#285)
    sup gh

    any new takes?
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual

  37. ISO #287
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#254)
    Page 2 thoughts (yes this is still 100ppp):

    Marshal's P#103 is a thought which I like and was similar to what I was thinking, except I went straight past it to TWTBAW!!!!! It's quite possible that I'm overthinking it though? I simply feel like it's fairly blatantly pockety-feeling in a way where mafia might feel self-conscious about it and try to do it in a more subtle manner!! If anyone else has thoughts on that actually, it would be appreciated!!!

    I don't really like how much I'm mindmelding with GeneralHankerchief's P#108, but I suppose that's a thing!!!!

    Sheep saying that Wes/Frog are w/w is spicy and I sort of like it actually; don't feel confident about that, but I do feel like practically every time I've read a Sheep post in this thread it's been straight up just yeah, this dude's town!!!

    The Ampharos pop-in at P#118 is one which I initially want to like? Elaboration on Frog was cool, GH stuff somewhat less so (particularly the last ending bit); guess other concerns are that it feels a bit consensus-y? To be fair though, there's not much to go off of at the moment, so hold that thought!!!

    On another note, I'm not really seeing why people are calling Ignoramus town, which hasn't been discussed much yet; anyone want to elaborate on that please?

    Genshin impact is fun, but definitely not a better game than mafia; there is no resin in mafia!!!!!

    Other GeneralHankerchief thoughts are a lot of words and seem solid I guess, don't have much else to say there; they seem initially mildly towny, I suppose! Somewhat liking GH trying to solicit thoughts from Amy, feeling like the way town!GH approaches/considers the thread as a whole in solving things and stuff!! I feel like GH is trying to pocket me with the Amy take in P#135 as I'm pretty sure he's referring to what I was thinking; it might be working though, even if I don't necessarily agree entirely!!!!!

    Wesmaster's P#137 has probably one of the most chilled takes in the thread, don't feel great about it!!!

    DkKoba's pop-in later feels overall fairly obvious overconfident town-type in general; nothing particularly specific about it, simply feels like a member of the town hyped to get back in and putting thoughts all over the place!! Marshal is towny and so is their cat; thinking Marshal/DkKoba are both just very v/v so please stop fighting thanks!! DkKoba more than Marshal though, but in general the interaction simply feels v/v!!!

    I see that my town!DkKoba take is actually pretty spicy, which I was not expecting; that'll be fun to engage with people on!! Anyways, want to link some mafia games then DkKoba, if you haven't already? After all it's not like I have anything better to do for the next few months like reading fourteen games or something!!


    -"one of the most chilled takes in the thread"
    -only person to bring up scummy pings from Marshall, and one of the only to be getting scummy pings from Igno

    No offense, but that doesn't seem like a real thought, especially when you yourself are asking why people are townreading Igno and that it hasn't been discussed.
    So I've gotten the receipts and pulled out the post in question which I was referencing:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#137)
    Looks like the game is sorta getting going now.

    It's been said multiple times at this point, but Frog and DkKoba so far look the worst. Not said though is that I think it's the lack of consistency of play that makes it as scummy as it is. If Frog had followed up after my response, I think that would look a lot better for them, instead of saying nothing, especially since as noted, my response was fairly weak. DkKoba talks about want to see the thread more active when they check in tomorrow, and now they're no where to be seen.

    GH on the other hand following up their entrance of actually making game reads made another post today following up on some of the interactions he had looks really good, especially doing it so quick in a game this long imo.

    In a normal game, I'd say there's a 100% chance that there's a wolf in the group of people agreeing with GH's read on Frog with how everyone jumped on to it. With this game, I'm not so sure it's necessarily that likely. But, if there was a wolf in there, I'd pick Marshall first. They've posted multiple times since Frog's howdy argument and only now takes a stance on it. That said I do like their post against DkKoba and their post about dying n1 if DkKoba flips wolf. So not a full wolf read there, but they'd be 3rd on my scummy reads after Frog and DkKoba.
    So you've actually somewhat outlined it in the post yourself: essentially, the re-iterating of the suspicion on DkKoba/Frog which had already been somewhat-extensively elaborated upon by multiple others previously, but in a way which feels like it more along the lines of posting to post the take!!!!

    The Marshal take was one which I did not think was an actual Suspicion which you had, from the wording you had in the bolded, where you had expressed that it was basically only if there was mafia agreeing with GH's Frog read, and you'd also expressed liking some of their stuff? So... how much of that is an actual suspicion, for you?

    Also, pretty sure you didn't mention ignoramus in this post at all, which... ?

  38. ISO #288
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#285)
    sup gh

    any new takes?
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual
    hit me

    i want the most terriblest of takes

  39. ISO #289
    is ara a wolf


  40. ISO #290
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#282)
    i can be conciliatory smh

    the prior avatar was from the thing

    this one is the album cover from in the court of the crimson king



    ive noticed you have been avoiding giving a read on me

    care to elaborate?
    Fair enough!!!!!!

    Cool, much appreciated; it makes me feel semi-concerned when reading your posts, but !!!!!!!!!!!

    I could give a take of you from what I've gleaned/remember today with basically no thought put into it, or I could give a take of you from an actual ISO with thought put into it tomorrow; going to do the latter!!!

  41. ISO #291
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#285)
    sup gh

    any new takes?
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual
    hit me

    i want the most terriblest of takes
    I feel like Michelle responding to the ping, checking in, promising a catchup, and then ghosting is villa indicative, because there's less internal pressure to actually follow up and look villagery

  42. ISO #292
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    this is a one-time read, btw

    anyone who purposely tries to invoke it from here on out gets negative credit from me

    consider yourselves warned

  43. ISO #293
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#289)
    is ara a wolf

    nooooo this means I'm wolfsiding

  44. ISO #294
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#284)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#281)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#259)
    Ok, now that Ara's fully caught up, I'll just talk to her about Ignoramus for a bit since I was one of the people that was ok with that slot:

    It's mostly a tonal thing. Ignoramus was around a good bit early on but didn't seem awkward or forced or anything while present. Nothing more than that, really, and there were people around at that same time who were worse (Frog, for example).

    (think Ara's posts themselves have been alright. Bit disappointed about her shelving her paranoia on me in her actual readslist to put me near top town, I probably would have towncored her if she fought against the general tide of "GH v" and at least put me down one category below, but her takes seem reasonable enough and she's agreeing with me anyway! There's a chance I'm wrong about her, but considering how we have a good number of reads in common, this probably means I'm wrong about a good portion of the gamestate and I don't really feel like doing a hard reset essentially a third of the way through D1 lol)
    @GeneralHankerchief I think I missed this on my first readthrough: what's the bolded supposed to mean?!?!

    Hey!!!!!!!!
    It actually wasn't a stealth insult lol. More like "I have you as a villager, and if you're a wolf, considering the number of reads we have in common, this means I'm probably wolfsiding"
    Oh alright, cool; fair enough!!!!!

    Which does makes sense with regards to what I know of your early game town approach, unfortunately!!!!

  45. ISO #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#282)
    i can be conciliatory smh

    the prior avatar was from the thing

    this one is the album cover from in the court of the crimson king



    ive noticed you have been avoiding giving a read on me

    care to elaborate?
    Fair enough!!!!!!

    Cool, much appreciated; it makes me feel semi-concerned when reading your posts, but !!!!!!!!!!!

    I could give a take of you from what I've gleaned/remember today with basically no thought put into it, or I could give a take of you from an actual ISO with thought put into it tomorrow; going to do the latter!!!
    what is the fair enough and the cool much appreciated responding to (which bits in particular)

  46. ISO #296
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#291)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#285)
    sup gh

    any new takes?
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual
    hit me

    i want the most terriblest of takes
    I feel like Michelle responding to the ping, checking in, promising a catchup, and then ghosting is villa indicative, because there's less internal pressure to actually follow up and look villagery
    Maybe, but I'm pretty sure someone's already invoked that read before her, or I could have sworn someone did that?

    It would involved reading back, which I'm strongly not feeling at the moment!!

  47. ISO #297
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#296)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#291)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#286)
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual
    hit me

    i want the most terriblest of takes
    I feel like Michelle responding to the ping, checking in, promising a catchup, and then ghosting is villa indicative, because there's less internal pressure to actually follow up and look villagery
    Maybe, but I'm pretty sure someone's already invoked that read before her, or I could have sworn someone did that?

    It would involved reading back, which I'm strongly not feeling at the moment!!
    I think it was sheep(?) saying that she might be stealth ghosting the thread until she learned how to break out of her wolf meta; i.e. the exact opposite of my read.

  48. ISO #298
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34,614
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#290)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#282)
    i can be conciliatory smh

    the prior avatar was from the thing

    this one is the album cover from in the court of the crimson king



    ive noticed you have been avoiding giving a read on me

    care to elaborate?
    Fair enough!!!!!!

    Cool, much appreciated; it makes me feel semi-concerned when reading your posts, but !!!!!!!!!!!

    I could give a take of you from what I've gleaned/remember today with basically no thought put into it, or I could give a take of you from an actual ISO with thought put into it tomorrow; going to do the latter!!!
    what is the fair enough and the cool much appreciated responding to (which bits in particular)
    Fair enough to you being conciliatory, and cool/much appreciated to your avatar!!!

    Also stop actually showing up and making me want to real-time, I'm trying to conserve posts/not spam the thread but you guys keep making posts that I want to respond to!!!!!

    Bye, talk to you tomorrow or something!!!

  49. ISO #299
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On my ethereal cloud
    Posts
    12,693
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    I think a little bit of realtime is fine at this stage

    it's May and there are less than 300 posts ITT

    give everyone else something to munch on when they next check in

  50. ISO #300
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#291)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#286)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#285)
    sup gh

    any new takes?
    just ones that are bound to be terrible, so the usual
    hit me

    i want the most terriblest of takes
    I feel like Michelle responding to the ping, checking in, promising a catchup, and then ghosting is villa indicative, because there's less internal pressure to actually follow up and look villagery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Judge

The Judge may each night choose to kill someone who was on the lynch bandwagon during the most recent day phase.