PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    wait no
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally

2. ISO #202
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#200)
    wait no
    im being boxed in

ty for the nom but i still don't think i earned it? idk?? positive recognition is weird

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet

3. ISO #203

This actually goes back to Nolan's second film Memento. Guy Pearce was considerably more successful than Nolan at this point in their careers, and he used to prank Nolan by pulling the chair out from under him as he was about to sit down. Nolan became quite paranoid. But he has a good sense of humor and wanted to get revenge.

Halfway through filming Nolan left a portion of peanut butter on Pearce's chair. Pearce sat in it, and immediately stood up. Nolan yelled that Pearce had pooped his pants. Pearce touched a hand to his rear and sniffed it.

Nolan had not known that Pearce had a serious peanut allergy. Pearce went into anaphylactic shock and attempted to drink from his water bottle, but Nolan had filled it with vodka, specifically Absolut Peanut, which made things even worse. Pearce was hospitalized for several days. During this time Carrie Ann Moss was forced to stand in for many of Pearce's scenes. She was replaced by a CGI Pearce in post, and although you can barely notice it in the final cut, Nolan was driven crazy by it and became obsessed with never using CGI again.

He also felt so guilty about chairs and water bottles that he banned them from his sets. But you will frequently see both items emerge as symbols in his movies. People very often sit in realistic chairs and Inception is actually a Swahili word for water bottle. These are the types of things that separate Nolan from lesser directors.

4. ISO #204
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#162)
    nominate ice cream team mafia for best village performance, 5 lynches 5 scum dead and no prs died too
    second

5. ISO #205
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @billymills for best mechanical player!

The Legend of Zelda Mash was one of the best mash experiences I've had. While it was super advanced mechanics wise, and I help a very low profile in the wolf chat, some people dove in to the super intricate mechanisms, and set up for a fairly straightforward game for the wolves. Billy was in the centre of all this, together with a few others (yes apoc, you have enough awards smh, and jan iirc). With travel mechanics, ingredient collecting, optimal recipes and meals, all smol cool varieties and ways we could use our roles. A super impressive showing. He doesn't play a ton of games, but he left a pretty big impression with this one

6. ISO #206
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @Logic for best replacement player.

I've had this nomination in mind for a long time. It's really impressive how many games he has actually subbed into (im too lazy to pull out numbers for this, but it's 5+ only this year im fairly sure), but his committment to making sure games run smoothly despite slanking/subouts, and his ability to take in the game state and to actively participate is commendable.

7. ISO #207
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @UncleDynamite and @bopolis as best host

(is nominating a hosting team allowed? idc tbh)

Their mashes are just, insanely impressive bodies of work, and it's a privilege having their games hosted on this site, and getting to be a part of them. The Legend of Zelda and Baldurs Gate II Mish-Mash are the ones that have been hosted this year. Both with fun and innovative mechanics, as well as the hosts just making sure the games, packed with stuff happening, runs as smooth as possible. I'm stoked and hopeful to see more running in the future tbh, because the quality of these games is something else imo

8. ISO #208
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @Arapocalypse for Community MVP

Honestly, if there is something happening on this site, Ara's probably part of it. Super committed and passionate about everything she takes part in, whether it is making sure games are run consistently, mashes are hosted smoothly (shes literally carrying every mash im part of and is also part of the bear/ara/manti mash team) tons of mod related stuff (damn you bots making life hard for us), knows the ins and outs of the discord server, does a big part of the champs hosting, and whatever other project is run on this site. This place would suck without ara tbh.

9. ISO #209
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @katze for most enjoyable player

ayaya

She's just, awesome tbh. Makes every game I've seen her play just, tons of fun for everyone involved, never looses her cool while the memes are always on point, great at joycatifying stuff, and also all this while being a fol'er originally. Never change ty.
    Last edited by roro__b; July 21st, 2021 at 10:07 PM.

10. ISO #210
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#209)

ayaya

She's just, awesome tbh. Makes every game I've seen her play just, tons of fun for everyone involved, never looses her cool while the memes are always on point, great at joycatifying stuff, and also all this while being a fol'er originally. Never change ty.
    second

kat katze

11. ISO #211
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    dakdaidja9ifmgf no stop

i definitely lose my cool sometimes weh
    Last edited by katze; July 21st, 2021 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet

12. ISO #212
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#207)

Their mashes are just, insanely impressive bodies of work, and it's a privilege having their games hosted on this site, and getting to be a part of them. The Legend of Zelda and Baldurs Gate II Mish-Mash are the ones that have been hosted this year. Both with fun and innovative mechanics, as well as the hosts just making sure the games, packed with stuff happening, runs as smooth as possible. I'm stoked and hopeful to see more running in the future tbh, because the quality of these games is something else imo
    Seconding this (if a team nomination is allowed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

13. ISO #213
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

yeet me straight to Sky Daddy y'all yeehaw

This expression has quicky become popular on the site tbh, i dont think it needs much explanation, the way it was presented was just :chefs_kiss: and needs some cred tbqh

14. ISO #214
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating the witch team in Throne Mash II for funniest moment with.. this gem of a happening. Meme says it all. (4maskwolf, Centuries, Hype, Jalandh, Frog as Liya_Silver, Shad and vanity.)

Last edited by roro__b; July 21st, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

15. ISO #215
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Nominating @Made for Funniest/Most Memorable Moment

In Throne Mash II, there was a Family Feud event on D1. 3 teams, 5 players in each team. Losing team had to vote one player out. Made had been in the event thread for 1,5 hours (lolhosts lolplanning etc) and had barely been allowed to play because players took turn for a round each, and, uh lolplanning/hosts again.

It was his first MU game, his first mash... His team voted him out, as the first elimination of the game.

Just look at this heartbreaking post where he tries to save himself from his ruthless teammates

What's even better, is that Made was the "Town Event Prize Duplicator", and as such, his prize was duplicated, and he was in fact killed twice in his first game!!

last nom for the night, promise

16. ISO #216
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#205)
    Nominating @billymills for best mechanical player!

The Legend of Zelda Mash was one of the best mash experiences I've had. While it was super advanced mechanics wise, and I help a very low profile in the wolf chat, some people dove in to the super intricate mechanisms, and set up for a fairly straightforward game for the wolves. Billy was in the centre of all this, together with a few others (yes apoc, you have enough awards smh, and jan iirc). With travel mechanics, ingredient collecting, optimal recipes and meals, all smol cool varieties and ways we could use our roles. A super impressive showing. He doesn't play a ton of games, but he left a pretty big impression with this one
    Are you sure this wouldn't be better under best mechanical play? Seconded regardless, though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#206)

I've had this nomination in mind for a long time. It's really impressive how many games he has actually subbed into (im too lazy to pull out numbers for this, but it's 5+ only this year im fairly sure), but his committment to making sure games run smoothly despite slanking/subouts, and his ability to take in the game state and to actively participate is commendable.
    Seconded, maybe I'll compile a list of games in the voting period when it's longer!!!!!

Seconded!!!! Nominating a hosting team is allowed, happened last year with me/Bear/Manti!!!!

ayaya

Seconded, one of my favourite FoLers (and there are a lot of cool ones out there)!!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

17. ISO #217
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#214)
    Nominating the witch team in Throne Mash II for funniest moment with.. this gem of a happening. Meme says it all. (4maskwolf, Centuries, Hype, Jalandh, Frog as Liya_Silver, Shad and vanity.)

Seconded!!!!!

For reference, this was on night 5 when a lot of the witches were already dead, and there were only those two actions left for the night!!!!! Suffice to say, graveyard was losing it that night!!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

18. ISO #218
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    B&C Gaming
    AKA
    Ren
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

ayaya

second

kat katze
    third
    kat is genuinely enjoyable to play with and their thread energy is amazing regardless of alignment, tbh

19. ISO #219
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I like the "all this while being a foler originally" remark.
    But yeah. We don't really get along in-game basically ever (diametrically opposed playstyles), but kat is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#213)
    Nominating @Axolotl for Best meme

This expression has quicky become popular on the site tbh, i dont think it needs much explanation, the way it was presented was just :chefs_kiss: and needs some cred tbqh
    Second, this was the funniest qualifier thanks to that post and thanks to the Holyflare townread post.

20. ISO #220
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

hey dont include me in this i was dead while they made that action smh

21. ISO #221
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq

Thought I had already posted this, but I guess it was put off. Lol

Bop/UD games are goat with unique mechanics but are never bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

22. ISO #222
    Timezone
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    bopolis and UD definitely deserve recognition for the incredible work they do, and the commitment to their craft. They’re amazing at what they do.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

23. ISO #223
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#206)

second
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally

24. ISO #224
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns

second
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

25. ISO #225
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#208)
    Nominating @Arapocalypse for Community MVP

Honestly, if there is something happening on this site, Ara's probably part of it. Super committed and passionate about everything she takes part in, whether it is making sure games are run consistently, mashes are hosted smoothly (shes literally carrying every mash im part of and is also part of the bear/ara/manti mash team) tons of mod related stuff (damn you bots making life hard for us), knows the ins and outs of the discord server, does a big part of the champs hosting, and whatever other project is run on this site. This place would suck without ara tbh.
    second
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

26. ISO #226
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns

ayaya

second
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

27. ISO #227
    Ultimate Luck Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin
    Pronouns
    Any

ayaya

Seconded

I know games might get heated but i will always try to be the calming force no matter my reads i will treat every player as town no matter what as its allows for a much nicer game stat
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

Can i ask you a simple Question?
    Pineapple?

28. ISO #228
    Connoisseur of Spice nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#213)
    Nominating @Axolotl for Best meme

second
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

29. ISO #229
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Anni isn't banned from individual nominations, so I'm going to make two.

Nominate alexa for Best Town Performance - Single Player (Mash)

Nominate tonystarkprime for Best Town Performance - Single Player (Mash)

I'm going to use the same nomination paragraph for each, which is appropriate since alexa's and TSP's fates were pretty heavily linked in this game anyway. I believe this was both of their first mashes ever, and boy, did they jump into the deep end, displaying incredible WIM and co-leading the village throughout Anni, which is double to triple the size of your normal mash. They underwent the full mash experience: watching as the people they trusted died around them, trying to corral the village and keep the shots lists accurate, placing in events, and weathering the emotional ups and downs that endgaming in a mash like this provides. Notably, both continued to co-lead the village in the later stages of the game when mech solving became paramount, despite neither of them being mechanically clear for most of the game (TSP did late on, alexa never did). They trusted each other, they relied on each other, the passed off tree stump status to each other, they never wavered, and they dealt with all the bull$%#! while driving the town relentlessly onward to to their goal. It's only fitting that I should nominate them together, and it's going to be a bastard to judge them separately when I have to vote for one (but not the other) in six months.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; July 25th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good

Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)
    The sequel to the above: An American Manager in America (complete!)
    The conclusion to the epic trilogy: An American Manager in San Marino (in progress)

30. ISO #230
    nom lissa for community mvp

champs
    anni
    moderation

i dont really have to say more

31. ISO #231
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

32. ISO #232
    Connoisseur of Spice nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#229)

I'm going to use the same nomination paragraph for each, which is appropriate since alexa's and TSP's fates were pretty heavily linked in this game anyway. I believe this was both of their first mashes ever, and boy, did they jump into the deep end, displaying incredible WIM and co-leading the village throughout Anni, which is double to triple the size of your normal mash. They underwent the full mash experience: watching as the people they trusted died around them, trying to corral the village and keep the shots lists accurate, placing in events, and weathering the emotional ups and downs that endgaming in a mash like this provides. Notably, both continued to co-lead the village in the later stages of the game when mech solving became paramount, despite neither of them being mechanically clear for most of the game (TSP did late on, alexa never did). They trusted each other, they relied on each other, the passed off tree stump status to each other, they never wavered, and they dealt with all the bull$%#! while driving the town relentlessly onward to to their goal. It's only fitting that I should nominate them together, and it's going to be a bastard to judge them separately when I have to vote for one (but not the other) in six months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#230)
    nom lissa for community mvp

champs
    anni
    moderation

i dont really have to say more
    seconding all this

was gonna nom tsp myself, incredible wim
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

33. ISO #233
    AKA
    Alice Liddell, Sara Chidouin

Seconding this especially for Alexa.

For her to go from an overwhelmed player who never done a mash before to a natural town leader by mid-game was an insane transition.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

seconding tony a lot

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#236)
    I'm also gonna take this moment to nominate alexa for Most Dedicated Player and I don't think I need to explain much.
    yes
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

38. ISO #238
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Seconding both of C4e's noms
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

39. ISO #239
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#236)
    I'm also gonna take this moment to nominate alexa for Most Dedicated Player and I don't think I need to explain much.
    third

40. ISO #240
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    nominate katze for best scum performance small game for Dragonvale Mafia

game should have been frankly over after d1 for reasons i dont really care to go over for the 31st time and katze decided "nah let's keep playing mafia after burning out hard pregame" and solo carried the entire team to a win

insane wim and tone especially given the situation she was in, the tenacity of carrying on after dealing with a fullsolved Sara, her pet pocket banned and subbed out, the 'lol ill solve the game in five minutes' sub on D3, and having to deal with three town prs on top of everything

enjoy your break from mafia katze, good lord

joy cat

41. ISO #241
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#240)

game should have been frankly over after d1 for reasons i dont really care to go over for the 31st time and katze decided "nah let's keep playing mafia after burning out hard pregame" and solo carried the entire team to a win

insane wim and tone especially given the situation she was in, the tenacity of carrying on after dealing with a fullsolved Sara, her pet pocket banned and subbed out, the 'lol ill solve the game in five minutes' sub on D3, and having to deal with three town prs on top of everything

joy cat
    i did this already
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

42. ISO #242
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    then im seconding it bye

43. ISO #243
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    nominate katze for best scum performance (small game) in dragonvale: roar of the rift

on the heals of 2500 posting and winning as a wolf in a mash on their homesite FoL, katze put in another really impressive performance here. wolves got lunched D1/D2 and katze found themself in the PoE in midgame (along with their only living teammate), but they kept fighting against a town full of strong villagers and ended up winning easily in F3 after being super villagery and posting 1500 times. really impressive game!

katze played so well they get two nominations
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#240)

joy cat
    second both of these

45. ISO #245
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    I'm going to nominate @GeneralHankerchief for funniest moment. Typically during Anni, with the surplus of visitors to the website, it has often crashed in some form. With how end of d1 worked though, there was a modpeeked member of mafia revealed, so most players were zoned out on the game. GH decided to be funny and make a statement praising how the site didn't crash for once, only for it to go down just minutes after the day phase ended and he was revealing the d1 elimination's role pm. The discord chat as well as posting the syntax error copypasta in the role pm flip made it a great moment to remember for the mash.

Quote Originally Posted by MU Anniversary 2021 (#13391)
    Quote Originally Posted by MU Anniversary 2021 (#13384)
    @ Makaze you're welcome for making the EOD unspicy enough to make the servers not go down this year
    syntax error, unexpected '/' on line 2 in /var/www/html/forums/scripts/functions.php
    #0 /var/www/html/forums/global.php(29): eval()
    #1 /var/www/html/forums/search.php(89): require_once('/var/www/html/f...')
    #2 {main}
    Last edited by Jaleb; July 26th, 2021 at 10:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247
    Nominating the Desperado shot from Anni for funniest moment.

During the game Arete and Donna were loverized so that if one died the other would die as well. In their neighborhood chat Donna claimed wolf to Arete and Arete claimed lost wolf to Donna. After some "fishing for info" in the neighbor chat, Arete announces to the thread that Donna is a wolf and that it should be ok to trade them for a wolf.

Mistyx came up with a great plan to handle this situation. By having Arete wish for a Desperado shot (a vig that kills a wolf if shot or kills you if they aren't a wolf), they can shoot SilverKeith (a potential wolf that would also be a strong villager voice if cleared) and either kill wolfSK or have the shot rebound and kill Arete which would also take out wolf Donna due to being loverized.

It was an elite plan locked to kill a wolf and potentially even kill a wolf and peek a villager.

The only problem was

48. ISO #248
    Community
    Bay12 Games
    AKA
    VoidStaresBack
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

During the game Arete and Donna were loverized so that if one died the other would die as well. In their neighborhood chat Donna claimed wolf to Arete and Arete claimed lost wolf to Donna. After some "fishing for info" in the neighbor chat, Arete announces to the thread that Donna is a wolf and that it should be ok to trade them for a wolf.

Mistyx came up with a great plan to handle this situation. By having Arete wish for a Desperado shot (a vig that kills a wolf if shot or kills you if they aren't a wolf), they can shoot SilverKeith (a potential wolf that would also be a strong villager voice if cleared) and either kill wolfSK or have the shot rebound and kill Arete which would also take out wolf Donna due to being loverized.

It was an elite plan locked to kill a wolf and potentially even kill a wolf and peek a villager.

The only problem was

Seconded.
    " Pro-tip: 4mask is always lying. Figure out what his angle is. "
    -notquitethere

"Strange gambit is an apt description for 4mask's play."
    -Persus13

49. ISO #249
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager

The only problem was

what the $%#!

50. ISO #250
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    why are two villagers claiming wolf to each other

what am i missing