Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Civ Fanatics Center
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Nominating @Melehan for Best Solo Scum Performance (Mash) in Anni 2021.

To start off, this was her first mash ever and I believe only her third game on MU full stop (her coming from a community with games that are usually a lot less active than this as well).

Despite all this, she managed to not only be the last pack wolf standing in the game (as well as one of the deepest wolves overall) and openwolfing so hard and so confidently at points that she got all but cleared for it until the game was so mechanically locked by clears that the game became effectively unwinnable for her. She also accomplished this with fairly minimal bussing, something that plagued the wolf team as a whole during the game.

Most memorably, she loudly suspected and pushed on Variance, the town (weak) hider who gained a new peek every day and who could not be killed by the wolves. Despite Variance being strongly spewed town from a ~65% accurate ITA shot fired from an outed wolf after claiming cop, the thread eventually tinfoiled him enough - partially because of Mel's tenacity - that there were serious consideration towards alignment peeking or even killing the player who had claimed to be a full cop.

When players in the game questioned her for openwolfing, Mel responded multiple times during the game by mentioning both myself and alexa (two of the highest posting players with playermeta on her), insisting she was in her town meta and telling whoever she was responding to that we would be able to back her up on that (which was true - so suddenly we were in the situation of defending Mel to other vocal townspeople).

In her first mash she gets shielded by half of the loudest players for openwolfing, is the last pack wolf standing, blows away all players with meta on her, accidentally exposes a cheater and is so good at dodging that she's got herself a new undertitle. So I think this is a pretty solid wolf performance all things considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1091)
    You were HAPPY killing two players, two players you voted for, one of which if votes don't change, you will kill, so you being okay with more than one people dying and being happy for it = serial killer. Maybe you also killed KawaiiMeow, because killing makes you happy.

Turtle the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#968)
    Okay this is so funny it needs to be shared, someone on my team was going to ISO "sleep"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6141)
    #intortoisewetrust #praisewiml
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6142)

wiml carrying the village on his back even from dvc

2. ISO #252
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

To start off, this was her first mash ever and I believe only her third game on MU full stop (her coming from a community with games that are usually a lot less active than this as well).

Despite all this, she managed to not only be the last pack wolf standing in the game (as well as one of the deepest wolves overall) and openwolfing so hard and so confidently at points that she got all but cleared for it until the game was so mechanically locked by clears that the game became effectively unwinnable for her. She also accomplished this with fairly minimal bussing, something that plagued the wolf team as a whole during the game.

Most memorably, she loudly suspected and pushed on Variance, the town (weak) hider who gained a new peek every day and who could not be killed by the wolves. Despite Variance being strongly spewed town from a ~65% accurate ITA shot fired from an outed wolf after claiming cop, the thread eventually tinfoiled him enough - partially because of Mel's tenacity - that there were serious consideration towards alignment peeking or even killing the player who had claimed to be a full cop.

When players in the game questioned her for openwolfing, Mel responded multiple times during the game by mentioning both myself and alexa (two of the highest posting players with playermeta on her), insisting she was in her town meta and telling whoever she was responding to that we would be able to back her up on that (which was true - so suddenly we were in the situation of defending Mel to other vocal townspeople).

In her first mash she gets shielded by half of the loudest players for openwolfing, is the last pack wolf standing, blows away all players with meta on her, accidentally exposes a cheater and is so good at dodging that she's got herself a new undertitle. So I think this is a pretty solid wolf performance all things considered.
    Mhm

3. ISO #253
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    AKA
    Kaleficent, Addleton
    Pronouns
    ???
    I feel it worth noting that that was my first real wolfgame in seven years.

I'm glad it was a memorable one, even before the cheating was discovered.

4. ISO #254
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

second/thirding!

5. ISO #255
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nominating @Variance for Best Use of Power Role for his performance in Mash Anni (2021)

He was a hider and managed to get 5 successful living (4/5 lived to end game) villager peeks on players who were POE'D in a game that had multiple kill-powers, and his use of the role greatly contributed to the game being near mechanically locked for town by the end!

6. ISO #256
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Chleb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nominating @Variance for Best Use of Power Role for his performance in Mash Anni (2021)

He was a hider and managed to get 5 successful living (4/5 lived to end game) villager peeks on players who were POE'D in a game that had multiple kill-powers, and his use of the role greatly contributed to the game being near mechanically locked for town by the end!
    seconding

7. ISO #257
    Community
    www.rollspel.nu
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#255)

seconding
    Third

8. ISO #258
    Community
    www.rollspel.nu
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#230)
    nom lissa for community mvp

champs
    anni
    moderation

i dont really have to say more
    Third

9. ISO #259
    Community
    www.rollspel.nu
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief (#229)
    Anni isn't banned from individual nominations, so I'm going to make two.

Nominate alexa for Best Town Performance - Single Player (Mash)

Nominate tonystarkprime for Best Town Performance - Single Player (Mash)

I'm going to use the same nomination paragraph for each, which is appropriate since alexa's and TSP's fates were pretty heavily linked in this game anyway. I believe this was both of their first mashes ever, and boy, did they jump into the deep end, displaying incredible WIM and co-leading the village throughout Anni, which is double to triple the size of your normal mash. They underwent the full mash experience: watching as the people they trusted died around them, trying to corral the village and keep the shots lists accurate, placing in events, and weathering the emotional ups and downs that endgaming in a mash like this provides. Notably, both continued to co-lead the village in the later stages of the game when mech solving became paramount, despite neither of them being mechanically clear for most of the game (TSP did late on, alexa never did). They trusted each other, they relied on each other, the passed off tree stump status to each other, they never wavered, and they dealt with all the bull$%#! while driving the town relentlessly onward to to their goal. It's only fitting that I should nominate them together, and it's going to be a bastard to judge them separately when I have to vote for one (but not the other) in six months.
    Third or something, I feel impressed by tsp for being treestumped and still having the will to keep that thread presence they did.

And alexa going from overwhelmed to one of the town core for sure, giving a very towny vibe and working hard to win.

Either way both did a great game, as well as many other tbh.

10. ISO #260
    AKA
    Alice Liddell, Sara Chidouin
    why are two villagers claiming wolf to each other

what am i missing
    One's a FoL'er, though, so it's just another Tuesday for them.

11. ISO #261
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#250)

what am i missing
    they "outed" as wolf to me so I thought that if I claimed lost wolf to them, I could get useful spew, and the worst case scenario was that they just wouldn't believe me

12. ISO #262
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    No Preference
    I'd like to nominate Arapocalyse for the Best Team Player and Most Enjoyable Player. (is this allowed?)
    In the Anni game, Ara organized the whole mafia team. And I enjoyed playing as a wolf for first time ever - I attribute that to Ara. I'd prefer to play as Wolf again if got Ara in team.

On a personal note, I regret not trying in the Anni game. Next time I know what to expect.

13. ISO #263
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#262)
    I'd like to nominate Arapocalyse for the Best Team Player and Most Enjoyable Player. (is this allowed?)
    In the Anni game, Ara organized the whole mafia team. And I enjoyed playing as a wolf for first time ever - I attribute that to Ara. I'd prefer to play as Wolf again if got Ara in team.

On a personal note, I regret not trying in the Anni game. Next time I know what to expect.
    second both
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally

14. ISO #264
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

15. ISO #265
    Timezone
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    seconding anni noms

16. ISO #266
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    seconding anni noms
    (except the ones with me in obv lol)

17. ISO #267
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns

what am i missing
    From my understanding, Arete was hoping for Donna to admit to being a wolf or at least to say something in thread about what Arete claimed to them...?
    It was supposed to be a villager baiting a wolf into outing.
    It was not that.
    Solara was...
    aliven't.

ApoThau: I'll thwap a pizza against my phone for you once it gets here.

FEFFY: They make a mean batch of parking lot waffles and wolf reads

18. ISO #268
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by mansnicks (#262)

I wanna expand upon this a bit, but forgive me if I come across in a hard-to-understand way.
    Ara is known for being a spot of sunshine in otherwise dismal wolfteams. She tries to help everyone keep their WIM up in wolfchat and makes everything substantially easier for the wolfteam when she rands onto it with her charts. She's often left alive for a day or two so that someone will make the charts since no one wants to do it and she's good at omitting small bits of information under the guise of "Forgetting" to cover up villagery actions.
    Solara was...
    aliven't.

ApoThau: I'll thwap a pizza against my phone for you once it gets here.

FEFFY: They make a mean batch of parking lot waffles and wolf reads