Thread: Mafia Universe Awards 2021 - Nominations

1. ISO #351
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    World 8
    nice process @King Bowser
    Oh, benneh.

You and Bankertin can still get my heart racing just at the sight of either of you.

-Askthepizzaguy

Now DM me and tell me which process you're drooling over, because I have several.

2. ISO #352
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    okay i'm nominating @neopest for Best Scum Performance in Constellations Team Mafia

she completely posted our slot/team 'clear' with the days she was in game - she was also super supportive/helpful to our team (me/illario/marry) in guiding us to a win, even writing some of illario's lines in LYLO and coaching me not to bus in a situation that probably led us to a victory. she'd also posted so well d2 that after getting heat d1, i didn't have to worry about it the next time i subbed in. just generally played amazingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#1747)
    also asking myself which of you kept me alive over Alexa because you knew Alexa would look into your medical file, your social security number, and your credit history before she was sure who's town and whos not.

3. ISO #353
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    nominating @Haru Okumura for Best Meme for the video he made for Constellations Team Mafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN2nZN-NAx0
    also asking myself which of you kept me alive over Alexa because you knew Alexa would look into your medical file, your social security number, and your credit history before she was sure who's town and whos not.

4. ISO #354
    Connoisseur of Spice nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    okay i'm nominating @neopest for Best Scum Performance in Constellations Team Mafia

she completely posted our slot/team 'clear' with the days she was in game - she was also super supportive/helpful to our team (me/illario/marry) in guiding us to a win, even writing some of illario's lines in LYLO and coaching me not to bus in a situation that probably led us to a victory. she'd also posted so well d2 that after getting heat d1, i didn't have to worry about it the next time i subbed in. just generally played amazingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#353)
    nominating @Haru Okumura for Best Meme for the video he made for Constellations Team Mafia

seconding
    Last edited by nutella; September 30th, 2021 at 01:04 AM.
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

5. ISO #355
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    GiTP, CFC
    AKA
    EnderWiggin

I'm thirding this.

6. ISO #356
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    nominating alexa for best overall player.

she's legitimately a boon to whatever team she rands onto. as a wolf, she has already quite a few receipts, such as constellations team mafia and mountain climbing, and is known for being high volume and being able to clear herself easily. however, for as good of a wolf she may be, there's no understating how valuable she is as a villager as well. in a majority of village games i've seen from her, she consistently steers the game in a beneficial direction for the village, such as anni 2021, sf2, and pokemon unova mash. she has near unmatched dedication to games as both alignments and almost always proves to be a massive thorn in the side to whatever team she's opposite to.

7. ISO #357
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#356)

she's legitimately a boon to whatever team she rands onto. as a wolf, she has already quite a few receipts, such as constellations team mafia and mountain climbing, and is known for being high volume and being able to clear herself easily. however, for as good of a wolf she may be, there's no understating how valuable she is as a villager as well. in a majority of village games i've seen from her, she consistently steers the game in a beneficial direction for the village, such as anni 2021, sf2, and pokemon unova mash. she has near unmatched dedication to games as both alignments and almost always proves to be a massive thorn in the side to whatever team she's opposite to.
    second
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

8. ISO #358
    third

i am also gonna nominate Lordquas for best wolf performance in a mash for Pokemon mash. Very well played game, basically never suspected and villa read. Went to f3 with a clear and won

and gonna nominate the whole blue team for best wolf team performance in a mash for Pokemon Mash. They had a bunch of deep wolves who ~never got suspected and would have prob endgamed as well if they were not shot from the other wolf team. Really good team interactions as well making the game very very hard to solve

9. ISO #359
    Since I am at it I am also gonna nominate MacDougal for best villager overall. Amazing WIM, will re read the game 20 times if needed, aussie, almost always nked early for the FEAR and very good at getting his (often correct) wolfreads lunched

10. ISO #360
    and Thunal for most improved player. Champ finalist after endgaming in quals as a wolf and playing an amazing villa game in the semifinals; game after endgamed as a wolf in a tough playerlist and played extremely well in anni. Just very good as both alignments

11. ISO #361
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#358)
    third

i am also gonna nominate Lordquas for best wolf performance in a mash for Pokemon mash. Very well played game, basically never suspected and villa read. Went to f3 with a clear and won

and gonna nominate the whole blue team for best wolf team performance in a mash for Pokemon Mash. They had a bunch of deep wolves who ~never got suspected and would have prob endgamed as well if they were not shot from the other wolf team. Really good team interactions as well making the game very very hard to solve
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#359)
    Since I am at it I am also gonna nominate MacDougal for best villager overall. Amazing WIM, will re read the game 20 times if needed, aussie, almost always nked early for the FEAR and very good at getting his (often correct) wolfreads lunched
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#360)
    and Thunal for most improved player. Champ finalist after endgaming in quals as a wolf and playing an amazing villa game in the semifinals; game after endgamed as a wolf in a tough playerlist and played extremely well in anni. Just very good as both alignments
    second all of these

12. ISO #362
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally

I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

13. ISO #363
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

omg thank you so much vanity, that's so nice .-.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#358)
    third

seconding all of this! i was going to nom, just waiting 24 hours, so if it didn't count before you can use this as the nom

14. ISO #364
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    second. Thunal33 is a very talented mafia player. I am not surprised that she has grown so much as a player.

15. ISO #365
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Wiml (Tortoise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1091)
    You were HAPPY killing two players, two players you voted for, one of which if votes don't change, you will kill, so you being okay with more than one people dying and being happy for it = serial killer. Maybe you also killed KawaiiMeow, because killing makes you happy.

Turtle the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#968)
    Okay this is so funny it needs to be shared, someone on my team was going to ISO "sleep"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6141)
    #intortoisewetrust #praisewiml
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6142)

wiml carrying the village on his back even from dvc
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#44810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastrodon (#44779)
    @Melehan you're still self voting BTW.
    you try to townshield Melehan but instead you make an accidental Melehan wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2734)
    I'm a good turtle trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#5613)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#5600)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5599)
    also wiml said and i quote,

"I'm a good turtle trust."

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock 3p
    also wiml said and i quote,

"I'm a good turtle trust."

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock wiml
    Genesis 1:3
    "And wiml said, 'I'm a good turtle trust,' and there was trust tbh."

16. ISO #366
    Community
    2+2
    nominate Jmurder3 for best replacement performance.

In the Pokemon Unova mash, he replaced in for a slot on night 1 that everyone assumed was mafia and was able to turn the thread around on his slot and ended up living for 4-5 days contributing to the work of the village.
    Last edited by bopolis; October 5th, 2021 at 06:44 PM.
    Cow - Today at 1:02 AM
    This EoD has given me a deep and profound understanding regarding what it might be liking playing with me when i do stupid $%#! as villager.

17. ISO #367
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#366)
    nominate Jmurder3 for best replacement performance.

In the Pokemon Unova mash, he replaced in for a slot on night 1 that everyone assumed was mafia and was able to turn the thread around on his slot and ended up living for 4-5 days contributing to the work of the village.
    second

18. ISO #368

Fourth

19. ISO #369
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

20. ISO #370
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    omg thank you! This made my day!

21. ISO #371
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP, CFC
    AKA
    EnderWiggin
    +1 to Thunal nom. Very dedicated player and willing to listen and consider opinions on how to play that aren't her own. Also, the amount of effort she puts into improving her game from game to game is intense.

22. ISO #372
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Lol stop it I did not just get nominated for best overall villager by Ladd of all people.

23. ISO #373
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Also seconding every nomination ever cuz spread the love y'all.

24. ISO #374
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#318)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#317)
    Nominating @King Bowser for Best Scum/3p Performance (Small Game) in the Multiball 19er

Went from 2 Blue Mafia members missing D1 to Venti instavoting IAWY at f3 after Bowser replaced in.
    second

Pizza always a monster wolf lul
    i also agree with this nomination, Bowser did Exceptionally well for a scum

25. ISO #375
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Nominate @bopolis for community MVP. He's very often the second mod for big games, helping where he can but not putting his face on the game and often not getting the recognition he deserves. He's always been a great friend to myself and many others and someone to vent to about frustrations about mafia games and some mafia players.
    ? ?_? ??

26. ISO #376
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#375)
    Nominate @bopolis for community MVP. He's very often the second mod for big games, helping where he can but not putting his face on the game and often not getting the recognition he deserves. He's always been a great friend to myself and many others and someone to vent to about frustrations about mafia games and some mafia players.
    +1

27. ISO #377
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#375)
    @wiggles1993
    Cow - Today at 1:02 AM
    This EoD has given me a deep and profound understanding regarding what it might be liking playing with me when i do stupid $%#! as villager.

28. ISO #378
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC/TBT
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I want to nominate @Garden Gnome for Best Flavor Writerthe Folk Tale mash was divine and flavor was huge there and GG made a beautiful job righting a full story according to each character dying.

29. ISO #379
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#378)
    I want to nominate @Garden Gnome for Best Flavor Writerthe Folk Tale mash was divine and flavor was huge there and GG made a beautiful job righting a full story according to each character dying.
    Seconded
    Deck Mafia
    MU Annual Games

BASTARD CHAMPIONS (MARCH)
    OPEN WORLD (JUNE)
    ANIME WORLD (SEPTEMBER)
    VIDEO GAME WORLD (JANUARY)

30. ISO #380
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Nominating the town team in the game Anime World 2: Triple Threat for Best Town Performance - Group (Mash).

In this game, town collectively yeeted or killed both scum parties almost every night. It took them a while to figure out the last wolf who was spewed “town” by a tailored townie, but through effort and careful analysis they accomplished the win in a very difficult bastard set up.
    Deck Mafia
    MU Annual Games

OPEN WORLD (JUNE)
    ANIME WORLD (SEPTEMBER)

31. ISO #381
    Timezone
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    Nominating @Biohaz for Best use of a power role in Anime World 2: Triple threat My man outed 2 deep wolves with one use of a tracker ability.

32. ISO #382
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nominating @Biohaz for Best use of a power role in Anime World 2: Triple threat My man outed 2 deep wolves with one use of a tracker ability.
    seconded!!!

33. ISO #383
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Nominating @stormslyde for Best use of a power role in Anime World 2: Triple threat

He randed a rather complicated and meme-ish role, one of those that could be really awesome if you play it right, or really $%#!ty if you dont know what you are doing.
    The player played the long game by patiently marking two PoE players, if he died, their alignments would be outed. He orchestrated a plan to get killed close to mylo to clear or redcheck those two players. Both were town! It helped narrowing the PoE further and put the last wolf under scope who had deep wolf with a fake yet very convincing night action.

This player could have gone for the alternative and get killed to become a haunted night vigilante but instead he took one for the team and cleared two players close to end game, for this i nominate him.
    Deck Mafia
    MU Annual Games

OPEN WORLD (JUNE)
    ANIME WORLD (SEPTEMBER)

34. ISO #384
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#383)
    Nominating @stormslyde for Best use of a power role in Anime World 2: Triple threat

He randed a rather complicated and meme-ish role, one of those that could be really awesome if you play it right, or really $%#!ty if you dont know what you are doing.
    The player played the long game by patiently marking two PoE players, if he died, their alignments would be outed. He orchestrated a plan to get killed close to mylo to clear or redcheck those two players. Both were town! It helped narrowing the PoE further and put the last wolf under scope who had deep wolf with a fake yet very convincing night action.

This player could have gone for the alternative and get killed to become a haunted night vigilante but instead he took one for the team and cleared two players close to end game, for this i nominate him.
    seconded

35. ISO #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#382)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#381)
    seconded!!!
    i third this

36. ISO #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#383)

seconded
    3rd

37. ISO #387
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Kanto Region
    nominating or seconding or whatever deck mafia for best mechanic cuz that $%#! is $%#!ing dope and guillo is an inhuman force of mafia creativity

38. ISO #388
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    it turns out

im not ok

39. ISO #389
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#387)
    nominating or seconding or whatever deck mafia for best mechanic cuz that $%#! is $%#!ing dope and guillo is an inhuman force of mafia creativity
    third!

40. ISO #390
    Timezone
    AKA
    Goat Cat
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyther (#387)
    fourth, but i should get an award for running one of the games too

nah im pissing around, guillo deserves that award
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Bowser (#5246)
    Just picture King Bowser wearing baggy cargo pants, and trying to shove an enormous fluffy and supremely enraged kitty into his pockets all game, and all that happens is the cat keeps biting him and clawing him and tearing up his scaly flesh, while hissing and screeching with rage the whole time.

Yet King Bowser is just as stubborn and insists the kitty goes in his pocket, despite numerous failed attempts.

In the end, kitty was never pocketed. Did not survive the process, but left Bowser bloody and shredded and looking quite the fool.

Then everyone else in town is like, dude, Bowser, what happened to your faaaaaace. And your cat.

I uh... cut myself shaving. I'm still totally townie, honest.

That is the legend of Goat Cat.

41. ISO #391
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

It's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)

42. ISO #392
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Player who did exceedingly well in a specific game as town. Include the game with your nomination.

dunya for Congress of Vienna
    Nominated by: Apoc
    Seconded by: Hally
    It is Day 2.

There are 19 players alive.

5 wolves. 1 lost wolf. 1 3P.

ITAs are happening.

And this is Dunya's shot list. 6/8 anti-town. This means her town list is 10/11 (1 lost wolf).

All 5 pack wolves are on this list...oh and one of them is currently being mistakenly peeked villager...but its role madness...so she adds them anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#6048)
    well im caught up. i have work now. cool catchup guys, i feel like i resolved a lot of people today in my catchup (jpic never 3p or wolf, juliets lockest town lock it in, marmot could be pocketing me 0.0005% chance but exists, chloe is wolfin and this is another case of everyone ignoring me like fire&nice in the hydra game that just ended for reasons of tone that i can't defend against but can self resolve, mr wolf somehow despite dya's greencheck, c4 probably misyeet bait from thread environment towards his name in bottom of poe but would like to see the real c4 now that we're in d2 and onwards and not banking on it, alison question marks, dya still town from sod).

so people i could possibly shoot are:

Alison (the doc claim...)
    Apogee (the nook thing was crazy yea, but is there 3p potential?)
    c4e5g3d5 (i disagree with the assessment that w!c4 would struggle with tmi like the accusations say)
    Chloe (everyone shielding her claims)
    Fatmo (idk what to say here, i have a note to iso him he's in my poe because i have no reason for him not to be in my poe)
    Master Radishes (the "green check")
    staypositivefriend (something just not vibing completely with me)
    Timsup2nothin (something exaggerated about how he handled hally imo)
    Easy nom

Alison for Congress of Vienna
    Nominated by: vanity.
    alison was one of the main driving forces of killing wolves in the game. not only did she help kill three wolves early on, she completely slayed in the endgame where she correctly cased the remaining wolves for mostly correct reasons and just did not let up on them at all. just an absolutely brilliant game from her and a great display of powervillaging at its finest.

Macdougall (as Scyther) for Clue(do) Mafia
    Nominated by: Guillotina
    He correctly identified three out of four mafia players on Day 1 and despite him being night killed early, his reads served as an important tool for town to brutally stomp the mafia party.

Player who did exceedingly well in a specific game as town. Include the game with your nomination.

fanmail for Throne Mash II
    Nominated by: Viggorous
    Seconded by: Inawordyes
    Village may have lost this game, but without fanmail it would have been a stomp instead of fairly close.

He had great reads, he managed to clear himself by posting well and while also slaying wolves en masse.

He was a beast in ITAs, killing two wolves and missing the third shot which was on wolf KP.

Late game he was given a day vig through a wish granter, he used this to shoot (and thus out) a deep wolf who wasn't in anybody's immediate PoE.

He simply played amazingly well, and it's undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) performances I have seen from anyone in a long while.

Sunbae (as Haru Okumura) for Fourth Annual B4ST4RD Mash - Isekai
    Nominated by: SilverKeith
    Seconded by: Mantichora
    In the 5 years I've been on this site I've never made a nomination but Haru killed it so much in this game that she deserves to be nominated at exactly 24 hours and a minute after the game ended.

Haru started the game pretty under the radar, albeit with some decent reads. By the end of D3 tho, she had a hand in the fall of both OwO and Vanity, two of our best players on the wolfteam, by virtue of pushing OwO to death, and being the person to start a shot train at Vanity at ITAs.

Come N3, we thought about killing Haru, but ultimately decided not to, because people would look for wolf KP, and Haru might fit that spot, so we decided to kill people who were either mechclear or had good roles. Big mistake.

Start of D4, wolves are close to sealing the deal, at 4-11, with the catch that we had 3 ppl on the wolfteam who could use KP. ITAs are about to start, and Haru was receiving so much heat that it was agreed she had to make the first shot. And she made the shot that would win town the game. Not only she shot Allund, the wolf dayvig who was somewhat going under people's radar, but immediately after that, she encouraged people to shot me, the other direct wolf KP, when I was considered by most people a very likely villager, and slammed down a bunch of extremely solid arguments on why I was scum.

But there's still more. Inmediatly after she shot the wolf dayvig, we used an ability from a dead mafia that we (both the wolves and townies who read the role) thought would convert a townie into a wolf after a period of time. So, instead of shutting up and being quietly converted to the wolfteam for an easy win, she posts this:

Quote Originally Posted by Haru Okumura (#20670)
    Lissa

Dear Lissa,

We have a problem. In the gacha Triple Haven rolled a 99. Shortly after I received a gift that activated. Based on the reveal of Triple Haven I am almost positive that it is from Triple Haven's role. I have unlocked new abilities and have become a Magical Girl. Triple Haven's role reveal says that players who accept your invitation will succumb to despair eventually and be transformed into a witch. I take this to mean that I will be converted to the mafia faction at an undisclosed time in the future.

Based on math my role is often a 45% day vigilante. I am currently town and am supposed to try and help town win. If I converted to a mafia 45% day vigilante I believe the mafia are going to win. I am impossible to suspect at this time and will get to kill any town I want tomorrow to lock up the game if I convert. I could sit here and be quiet and take my near certain victory in that way but I have poured my soul into the town this game and want to win as town. Not get some cheap asterisk win by converting at the end game.

I think the correct play is for you to kill me. You. A peeked, clear town that cannot get suspicion put on them for the shot. That way poe town and mafia have to shoot into themselves. I say this with full knowledge that it will undo any positive actions I've done this game if I am incorrect. I say this knowing that if I ever play here again I'll be met with copy pastas of this until I put out a halfhearted laugh and pretend to take it on the chin. Flooded messages of game throwing will occur but it is my desire that others factor in the amount of thought I've given this since it happened hours ago. So far this game I've ignored what people would say if I were wrong and followed my magical girl heart and it's lead to correct shots on OwO, Vanity and Allund. None of them were under heavy suspicion when I fired. I must go out believing in myself in the same way.

If this ends the game I know we were so outnumbered that it wouldn't have mattered. If the game is close then losing me is salvageable yet being converted is a disaster. If the game is heavily in our favor then it does not matter and I trust in the town to finish strong.

I think Scumpaltine should boost you and you should shoot me. I will flip town with some convoluted math resulting in a 45% kill every day phase. I still think it's correct.

I hope you remember Haru in death as she lived. Recklessly firing from the hip and yoloing her way to a potential grave.

Yours truly,
    Haru Okumura
    Phantom Thief

PS: let me fire one last shot before I go
    If sacrificing yourself for the sake of the village isn't the most villagery thing ever then I don't know what it is. But Haru's tale doesn't even end there. Village decided to rely on a role that had a chance of preventing the possible conversion, so they decided to go for that so that Haru doesn't have to out. The days pass and the game gets in a pretty weird mechanical situation that it's a bit hard to explain, but every alive player is either mech cleared or peeked... including the last wolf, a godfather. The only player who makes sense as the last wolf at the village's eye, is Haru trough being converted. And while Haru wasn't converted, mechanically the correct play was to yeet her.

And yes, Haru was yeeted, so this might possibly be the only nomination for this category towards a townie who was eliminated. But Haru didn't go down easily, because she spent every moment from that phase solving the game, in a votecount that shows just how much $%#!ing WIM she poured into the game.

Hornet for Homestuck Mash
    Nominated by: Bunnelby
    Seconded by: PunchyTheCat

Kurosaki Ichigo for Everyone's JOATed: The Guillo & Dawoodle's Cut
    Seconded by: Insaner
    The player was the main contributor in finding, casing and leading town to eliminate the last three scum, always keeping a logical and cold head against a very experienced and skillful scum team, who tried everything to discredit Kurososaki Ichigo to no avail, including bit not limited to a fake town reveal.

alexa for Mafia Universe Anniversary 2021
    Nominated by: GeneralHankerchief
    I'm going to use the same nomination paragraph for each, which is appropriate since alexa's and TSP's fates were pretty heavily linked in this game anyway. I believe this was both of their first mashes ever, and boy, did they jump into the deep end, displaying incredible WIM and co-leading the village throughout Anni, which is double to triple the size of your normal mash. They underwent the full mash experience: watching as the people they trusted died around them, trying to corral the village and keep the shots lists accurate, placing in events, and weathering the emotional ups and downs that endgaming in a mash like this provides. Notably, both continued to co-lead the village in the later stages of the game when mech solving became paramount, despite neither of them being mechanically clear for most of the game (TSP did late on, alexa never did). They trusted each other, they relied on each other, the passed off tree stump status to each other, they never wavered, and they dealt with all the bull$%#! while driving the town relentlessly onward to to their goal. It's only fitting that I should nominate them together, and it's going to be a bastard to judge them separately when I have to vote for one (but not the other) in six months.

tonystarkprime for Mafia Universe Anniversary 2021
    Nominated by: GeneralHankerchief
    I'm going to use the same nomination paragraph for each, which is appropriate since alexa's and TSP's fates were pretty heavily linked in this game anyway. I believe this was both of their first mashes ever, and boy, did they jump into the deep end, displaying incredible WIM and co-leading the village throughout Anni, which is double to triple the size of your normal mash. They underwent the full mash experience: watching as the people they trusted died around them, trying to corral the village and keep the shots lists accurate, placing in events, and weathering the emotional ups and downs that endgaming in a mash like this provides. Notably, both continued to co-lead the village in the later stages of the game when mech solving became paramount, despite neither of them being mechanically clear for most of the game (TSP did late on, alexa never did). They trusted each other, they relied on each other, the passed off tree stump status to each other, they never wavered, and they dealt with all the bull$%#! while driving the town relentlessly onward to to their goal. It's only fitting that I should nominate them together, and it's going to be a bastard to judge them separately when I have to vote for one (but not the other) in six months.

Player who did exceedingly well in a specific game as scum or 3rd party. Include the game with your nomination.

TripleHaven for OPEN WORLD 1.0

alexa for Mountain Climbing Mafia
    Nominated by: TripleHaven
    will do a write up maybe someday

Chloe for Congress of Vienna
    Nominated by: c4e5g3d5
    The great thing about 3ps is that you have a whole extra faction reading you. For this game, that meant Chloe had to fool a whole 6 extra players.

Holy $%#!.

3p and WIM are two things you rarely see in the same sentence, let alone place. Chloe brought more WIM than most of the townies. It would've been an amazing game she played from any alignment, and that it came from a 3p with her partner caught D1 is mind-boggling.

Ranmilia for Congress of Vienna
    Nominated by: Alison
    Ranmilia and Apogee showed immense fighting spirit and played optimally up until the very end, using every trick in the book to try to scrape out a win even when everyone else was mech confirmed. Ballsy plays like Ranmilia's scum claim and the two of them concocting an entirely fictitious 3P faction to make town fear and doubt their own conclusions are excellent mafia play and should be rewarded.

Apogee for Congress of Vienna
    Nominated by: Alison
    Ranmilia and Apogee showed immense fighting spirit and played optimally up until the very end, using every trick in the book to try to scrape out a win even when everyone else was mech confirmed. Ballsy plays like Ranmilia's scum claim and the two of them concocting an entirely fictitious 3P faction to make town fear and doubt their own conclusions are excellent mafia play and should be rewarded.

Sett for Grand Idea Mafia
    Seconded by: Garden Gnome
    He got a ROLE with a next-to impossible win condition as 3P and still managed to manipulate both town and mafia to obtain it, despite every town leader advocating to not help him and trying to make him lose. To add to its difficulty, Sett had claimed his alignment on Day 1 and on Day 2, THREATENED town to hold the game hostage.

Chelsea for OPEN WORLD 1.2
    Seconded by: YOLOSWAG
    Imagine scum purposely and permanently role vanillalizing herself, to specialize in item usage only, a very expensive branch in the game.
    To put everything in perspective, most roles where inexpensive and everyone could buy two per game and to top it all, roles were public knowledge for all.

Instead Chelsea bought a bundle with something she very well knew would perma-vanillalize her and that would only let her use items that were unknown to everyone. She took the risk and ripped the hidden rewards that those items gave her. Not only that, she was very strategic about the use of those items planning out actions with her teammates and ended up carrying a widely scum read teammate to the final day to win by parity to town, by manipulating town into considering alternative PoEs, a town that were on their tail all game.

It was game that truly tested her openwolf prowess and she didn't disappoint.

katze for DragonVale Mafia: Roar of the Rift
    Nominated by: Hally
    Seconded by: Hornet
    on the heals of 2500 posting and winning as a wolf in a mash on their homesite FoL, katze put in another really impressive performance here. wolves got lunched D1/D2 and katze found themself in the PoE in midgame (along with their only living teammate), but they kept fighting against a town full of strong villagers and ended up winning easily in F3 after being super villagery and posting 1500 times. really impressive game!

Esooa (as tessepia) for Constant Vigilance
    Nominated by: illario
    said id do it in the game if she ended up flipping wolf, was universally trd since d1 and solid performance throughout

Askthepizzaguy (as King Bowser) for Multiball 19er
    Nominated by: Ezradekezra
    Went from 2 Blue Mafia members missing D1 to Venti instavoting IAWY at f3 after Bowser replaced in.

neopest for Constellations Team Mafia
    Nominated by: alexa
    Seconded by: nutella

Player who did exceedingly well in a specific game as scum or 3rd party. Include the game with your nomination.

Ephemeral for Baldur's Gate II Mish-Mash
    Nominated by: nutella
    Seconded by: Mistyx
    Eph was immediately and consistently a strong presence in wolf chat, strategizing and coordinating night actions as well as keeping the team motivated. Facing an incredibly strong village team, the wolves were on the backfoot pretty much from the beginning and suffered a continuous series of soulcrushing blows -- and yet Eph, while disheartened, didn't show it. He stayed positive and motivated, doing everything in his power to maintain the townreads he was getting in the thread as one of the team's deepest members. He ended up as the last wolf alive in 12v1 with the odds enormously stacked against him and yet he was still solo-journaling wolfchat on the final night puzzling out the mechanics of what could have been a path to victory, however slim. Of course, he ultimately did not even survive that night and the town claimed the win, but his continued WIM in the face of adversity was unlike any I've seen before.

benneh (as WolfnodDotGif) for Baldur's Gate II Mish-Mash
    Nominated by: Jaleb
    Seconded by: Dawoodle
    Benneh is a strong player of all alignments. Often killed by mafia early in the game, or fear killed by town if he makes it into late game. So he decided to make his role fun and town side as long as he could (as a last man standing type of role should do). He had a strong position in getting town credit that he was likely to out survive the mafia team to endgame by himself. Unfortunately he got mechanically confirmed not town, which ruined his chances of doing so. He had the deaths of Dyachei and 4Mask on his side for a strong path to win if he wasn't announced.

4maskwolf for Throne Mash II
    Seconded by: Sunbae
    4mask ended up being this deepest wolf in the game, becoming a consensus villager extremely quickly, and made strategic busses and pushes in order to close the game out in the end. he pocketed an insane amount of villagers and pushed his wincon to the end. this will definitely go down as one of the cleanest wolf games i'll see all year.

Apoc for The Legend of Zelda
    Nominated by: Shad
    Seconded by: Taylor Swift
    This game was a grand example of why the concept of half-way ruling exists. Swapped into a massive kp slot n0, Apoc grinded out five days of thread control and PR management in a very complicated build to lead the village down the rabbit hole while only bussing the most expendable wolf roles just enough to keep himself above serious scrutiny. He ultimately endgamed accounting for the majority of our team's kills, having managed the bulk of our mech while 1000-posting.

Melehan for Mafia Universe Anniversary 2021
    Nominated by: Wiml
    Seconded by: c4e5g3d5
    To start off, this was her first mash ever and I believe only her third game on MU full stop (her coming from a community with games that are usually a lot less active than this as well).

Despite all this, she managed to not only be the last pack wolf standing in the game (as well as one of the deepest wolves overall) and openwolfing so hard and so confidently at points that she got all but cleared for it until the game was so mechanically locked by clears that the game became effectively unwinnable for her. She also accomplished this with fairly minimal bussing, something that plagued the wolf team as a whole during the game.

Most memorably, she loudly suspected and pushed on Variance, the town (weak) hider who gained a new peek every day and who could not be killed by the wolves. Despite Variance being strongly spewed town from a ~65% accurate ITA shot fired from an outed wolf after claiming cop, the thread eventually tinfoiled him enough - partially because of Mel's tenacity - that there were serious consideration towards alignment peeking or even killing the player who had claimed to be a full cop.

When players in the game questioned her for openwolfing, Mel responded multiple times during the game by mentioning both myself and alexa (two of the highest posting players with playermeta on her), insisting she was in her town meta and telling whoever she was responding to that we would be able to back her up on that (which was true - so suddenly we were in the situation of defending Mel to other vocal townspeople).

In her first mash she gets shielded by half of the loudest players for openwolfing, is the last pack wolf standing, blows away all players with meta on her, accidentally exposes a cheater and is so good at dodging that she's got herself a new undertitle. So I think this is a pretty solid wolf performance all things considered.

D3x for Folk Tale Mash
    Nominated by: Champ
    Seconded by: Ezradekezra
    d3x played to his win condition and literally everyone was fooled by his claim after he had some heat on him in day 4. He fake claimed a green on his final wolf partner which let them win the mash overall. This is very impressive but to make it even more impressive it was his first game on Mafia Universe and in a mash no less. He was so convincing all of DVC and the game mods thought he was a villager!

LordQuas for Pokémon Unova Mash
    Nominated by: ladd
    Seconded by: vanity.
    Very well played game, basically never suspected and villa read. Went to f3 with a clear and won

Player who did exceedingly well at deployment of a power role randed to them in a single game. Examples of these potentially cover someone making multiple accurate shots as a vigilante, a great save as a doctor, etc.

Luco for Throne Mash II
    Nominated by: Shad
    Seconded by: Inawordyes
    Avoiding the easy out to clear slankers with the field's consent, Luco put a lot of thought into players with minimal content and managed to bag two wolves while correctly holstering his shot on two villagers.

juliet for Congress of Vienna
    juliets had a x1 vanillize and also the ability to give the village an extra elimination of her choice every single day. while she did use the first 2 extra eliminations on 2 villagers, her actions for the rest of the game single-handedly won village the game. not only did she vanillize the wolf poisoner, which also blocked his action, but she also put the extra elimination onto another wolf, which resulted in her blundering her claim. of course, to matters better, she put the extra elimination onto the last wolf on the last day, sealing the game for village. just an outstanding use of her pr overall.

Variance for Mafia Universe Anniversary 2021
    Seconded by: Chloe
    He was a hider and managed to get 5 successful living (4/5 lived to end game) villager peeks on players who were POE'D in a game that had multiple kill-powers, and his use of the role greatly contributed to the game being near mechanically locked for town by the end!

Biohaz for Anime World 2: Triple Threat!
    Nominated by: Venti
    My man outed 2 deep wolves with one use of a tracker ability.

stormslyde for Anime World 2: Triple Threat!

Player who excels at figuring out game mechanics and using it to their advantage and/or player who excels at planning and strategizing for their team (including deciding optimal night actions, cop hunting etc.)

Apogee
    Nominated by: Thunal33
    Seconded by: Syn
    He has the patience and problem solving ability to figure out mech for even really complex scenarios with a lot of variables like mashes. His Zelda mash ITA plan was impressive and he has a dedication to solving mechanical problems in games that few people have.

billymills
    Nominated by: roro__b
    Seconded by: Arapocalypse
    The Legend of Zelda Mash was one of the best mash experiences I've had. While it was super advanced mechanics wise, and I help a very low profile in the wolf chat, some people dove in to the super intricate mechanisms, and set up for a fairly straightforward game for the wolves. Billy was in the centre of all this, together with a few others (yes apoc, you have enough awards smh, and jan iirc). With travel mechanics, ingredient collecting, optimal recipes and meals, all smol cool varieties and ways we could use our roles. A super impressive showing. He doesn't play a ton of games, but he left a pretty big impression with this one

Player who delivered an excellent, memorable performance in that they replaced into

Hally for 2021 Champs Test Game #1
    Seconded by: TripleHaven
    Hally subbed into a town slot that was in the POE and probably always going to get lunched day 2, and ended up not only bringing the slot into universal TR territory, but also burying a wolf who was fairly deep in the towncore, contributing greatly to a village sweep!

GeneralHankerchief for The Legend of Zelda
    Seconded by: lol
    subbed in d3 and crushed it so much that wolves used kp on him first during d3 itself and then killed him the next night when that failed. pushed a bunch of wolves, defended villagers, etc..

GGhana for Deck Mafia #003: The World is Upside Down
    Seconded by: Alice Liddell
    The Townies were scum and the Scummies were town in this game.

To put everything into perspective, his previous slot had slanked hard and got himself in several players' PoE; not only that but the informed minority team saved the slot for a mischop even though they had the means to kill him with an extra kill with a specific killing card.

That player had to be replaced.

GGhana was that replacement.

He became a nightmare for the town party, GGhana caught and pushed 3 members of the informed minority and led his team to correctly day kill one of them.
    Scum had to day kill him to shut him up, wasting a precious shot they needed for someone else, not a slot they considered mischoppable the night before.

Askthepizzaguy (as King Bowser) for Multiball 19er
    Nominated by: FaitAccompli
    Seconded by: Guillotina
    Set up was 2 scum teams (each with a cop), three peeps each, thirteen town, 4 town PRs. King Bowser subs in N1 on Blue wolf team (which only has one active player) Overcomes that active player being Chopped D2 and with help of otehr replacement player (Guillotina) removes all obstacles en route to victory in F3.

JMurder3 for Pokémon Unova Mash
    Nominated by: bopolis
    Seconded by: Visorslash

Player who consistently delivers an excellent, memorable performance in games that they replaced into and/or a player who consistently contributes and helps out the community and game hosts by replacing into games

Logic
    I've had this nomination in mind for a long time. It's really impressive how many games he has actually subbed into (im too lazy to pull out numbers for this, but it's 5+ only this year im fairly sure), but his committment to making sure games run smoothly despite slanking/subouts, and his ability to take in the game state and to actively participate is commendable.

Hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#2)
    /sub for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#22)
    i’ll stay on deck as a /sub actually

might in again depending on ~things~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#28)
    /sub for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#31)
    /sub for now. may in later if nobody takes the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#10)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#2)
    /sub for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#7)
    /sub for now ig
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#18)
    i’ll /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#33)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#4)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#3)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#32)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#31)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    /sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#890)
    Player Substitution in Sense8

Hally has subbed in for Ace Marvel.

Do not discuss substitutions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1780)
    Player Substitution in 2021 Test Champs Game #1

Hally has subbed in for hollowkatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#744)
    Player Substitution in Lime's Light Matrix 13er Experiment

Hally has subbed in for BlueKang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2002)
    Player Substitution in Epicmafia Themed Mafia: Game Thread

Hally has subbed in for Bully Maguire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#213)
    Player Substitution in RYM #96: War of The Music Genres

Hally has subbed in for funkman.

Player who excels in turbo games.

ladd
    Nominated by: dota
    when people scumread you for making a wrong scumread and not killing you n1 is often a misplay, you know youre good

Only players who played their very first game of forum mafia in 2020 are eligible to be nominated for this award. I.e. this is not an award for "rookie Mafia Universe players", since a player super experienced in forum mafia could be new to MU.

Wiml
    Seconded by: Apogee
    He started playing forum mafia in January 2021 but you wouldn't think it. He's great at both alignments and manages to be a high-posting voice in the thread with a tone that makes people want to townread him. He's also interested in studying the game and is a nice and friendly person to talk to.

Player whose overall gameplay has displayed the most improvement since the end of the past calendar year. Rookies to MU are not eligible for this award.

AXIS
    Seconded by: Wiml
    Mafia Championship Season 7. He appears on the scene. The only tell he can use with reasonable confidence is a lack of self-pres. The rest is the pre-packaged tells that he knows are "towny" and "scummy" but can't say actually make people town or scum.

Mafia Championship Season 8. Gets N1'd in quals. Advances to semis. Locks onto and successfully pushes over the final wolf who's getting miscleared. Very briefly becomes a finalist. May still be a finalist, we'll have to see on that.

What was Axis, is now AXIS.

Thunal33
    Champ finalist after endgaming in quals as a wolf and playing an amazing villa game in the semifinals; game after endgamed as a wolf in a tough playerlist and played extremely well in anni. Just very good as both alignments

Player who consistently gives it his all, whether it works out or not.

Esooa
    Seconded by: Apogee
    She's dedicated so much effort to mafia over her short time here. She plays in at least 100 games at any given time and manages to bring WIM and passion in all of them. In addition to dedicating herself to lots of games she also spends time studying the game by reading and writing mafia articles.

alexa
    I'm also gonna take this moment to nominate alexa for Most Dedicated Player and I don't think I need to explain much.

Player who is just generally awesome and fun to play with.

Hally
    Nominated by: YOLOSWAG
    Seconded by: Cuthalion
    I've played a few games with Hally and she has been a pleasure to play with every time. She's effective at fostering teamwork in a village/wolfteam. The strongest argument for her inclusion in this category is her personality and how she treats others: she's playful, lifts other players up and has a great sense of humor. Her meme game is fairly dank as well.

Zack
    Nominated by: YOLOSWAG
    Seconded by: Cuthalion
    Zack is hilarious and has a bagful of dank memes. However, he's also an intellectual and engaging to interact and solve/wolf with, consistently playing at a high level while engaging other players in a fun way. He's versatile and can go from posting memes/funny 1 liners to serious solving effortlessly. I think most people who play with him enjoy his quick wit and the fact that he's a true bronana.

shad2810
    He brings the greatest vibes to every game he plays, i've hosted two games where he played and i played with him in Team Mafia, that dude never loses his cool.

katze
    Seconded by: Arete
    ayaya

She's just, awesome tbh. Makes every game I've seen her play just, tons of fun for everyone involved, never looses her cool while the memes are always on point, great at joycatifying stuff, and also all this while being a fol'er originally. Never change ty.

Arapocalypse
    Nominated by: mansnicks
    In the Anni game, Ara organized the whole mafia team. And I enjoyed playing as a wolf for first time ever - I attribute that to Ara. I'd prefer to play as Wolf again if got Ara in team.

Player who excels at being a good teammate for their alignment. Examples of being a good teammate don't necessarily necessitate that player dominating for their alignment in the game. The award is moreso geared towards a player who keeps morale up in wolfchat, did a lot of work in a mason/neighborhood chat, was a good thread captain as town, etc.

Cuthalion
    Never seen him wolf so this picture's incomplete, but as town, he always makes sure to fully understand others' words before speaking, and as a result makes sure not one nuance of one thought goes unappreciated. He can critique thoughts with clarity, to get everyone to bring their A-game and also improve mutual understanding. He's also an incredibly friendly, free hugs on business days kinda guy, and the combination drives you to think harder and with more depth, because you know your work is always meaningful, while still never putting you down as if you're not doing enough, all because the guy's in the room with you.

Arapocalypse
    Nominated by: mansnicks
    In the Anni game, Ara organized the whole mafia team. And I enjoyed playing as a wolf for first time ever - I attribute that to Ara. I'd prefer to play as Wolf again if got Ara in team.

Player who excels at playing town, which can include having good reads, being excellent at avoiding mislynch, being generally persuasive, being a leader and/or a calming and rational presence for one's team, etc.

Macdougall
    Amazing WIM, will re read the game 20 times if needed, aussie, almost always nked early for the FEAR and very good at getting his (often correct) wolfreads lunched

Michelle
    Seconded by: Thunal33
    She is an excellent town leader, she is one of the best scum hunters I've seen across all games I've seen her play as town, she is not imposing and opaque the efforts of her teammates, she works as part of a team instead of trying to be the hero of the game. I've never seen her become toxic or use unnecessary AtE.

And boys, every scum that has tried to push her as LHF has suffered the consequences. She is the definition of a townie with a good poker face.

Player who excels at playing scum, which can include being excellent at avoiding lynch and pocketing people, having pure tone, being generally successful in manipulating/sowing discord and guiding town towards mislynches, being good at cop hunting, being good at pulling off effective gambits, being helpful to inexperienced scum partners, etc.

Player who excels in all roles.

Hally
    just gonna c/p the nomination from last year:

played a ton of games this year and did great in pretty much all of them as both alignments

and on a site where a lot of people are at least somewhat polarized to one alignment (usually the green one), she bring the WIM and plays great both as a wolf and as a villager
    They are playing even better this year, just endgamed a tough game as wolf (jack anon) and subbed in and did great as a villager in a mash+they are one of the most active players

vanity.
    Seconded by: Wiml
    on a site where a lot of people are at least somewhat polarized to one alignment (usually the green one), she bring the WIM and plays great both as a wolf and as a villager

I think they won ~every game as a wolf, doing great in basically all of them

crushed it as a villager in manti's 17er and in homestuck mash recently

alexa

Town team who did exceedingly well in a specific game. Include the game with your nomination.

Ice Cream Team Mafia Town team for Ice Cream Team Mafia
    The best argument for the dominance of town comes from the EoD vote counts. Wolves were eliminated every single day with the closest vote being D1 with a difference of 3 between the main and counterwagons. Every other elimination was a runaway wagon:
    D1: 9/6
    D2: 9/3
    D3: 8/3
    D4: 11/1
    D5: 6 (out of 10)
    As for actual play, town just came together Day 1 and didn't leave the mafia any room to blend in. It started with Hally burying GeneralHankerchief for his handling of low hanging fruit in the game and continued with Marshal bringing attention to a slanking wolf as a counter to said low hanging fruit. The town PR actions were solid and ended up locking the game (with a bit of assistance from last minute PR cover). The rest of town worked to clear themselves, even while under extreme pressure. There were a few hiccups along the way (e.g., a mid-Day 1 sub out which interfered with the mafia agenda, one or two goobers who wouldn't drop the tinfoil, etc.), but the rest of the results speak for themselves.

2021 Champs Test Game #1 Town team for 2021 Champs Test Game #1
    Seconded by: Esooa
    every villager in the game played very well either in terms of conveying villageriness or having killer reads or both. there wasn’t a single weak link in the bunch. the consensus wasn’t always correct but we listened to each other well and constantly reevaluated our reads to clear villagers in the poe and sniff out the wolves. the result was a sweep with no wolf being voted out with less than six votes. it was just a great team effort through and through

Congress of Vienna Town team for Congress of Vienna
    the village overall only miskilled one villager, which was yours truly. 2 if you count kza who desperado'd a villager, but overall the village was just on fire with killing all of the wolves and ended up winning decently decisively in the end if you ask me. just several fantastic performances from all the individual villagers that all contributed to their win, such as dunya, alison, fatmo, juliets, dya, and more.

Town team who did exceedingly well in a specific mash. Include the game with your nomination.

Baldur's Gate II Mish-Mash Town team for Baldur's Gate II Mish-Mash
    The town team in Balder's Gate had to fight against a very strong mafia team. The mafia had a lot of well known power mafia on it, and town were able to shut half those names down in the first two days ensuring nobody but town was controlling the kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#6988)
    Baldur's Gate Mash Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    13 nutella El-ahrairah (61), Trainer Green (97), Ceki (14), Secondhand Revenant (108), Visorslash (119), Dungeon Master (56), dyachei (117), Arapocalypse (171), Sett (165), ladd (136), LordQuas (58), Mantichora (179), Viggorous (163)
    13 Sett Pansy Parkinson (67), Macdougall (309), Jaleb (214), Marshal (170), nutella (198), Jan (162), The Young Pyromancer (53), Dot (134), Shad (47), wiggles1993 (31), Abraxas (80), Apoc (182), Adam (52)
    11 Marshal Mistyx (263), ignoramus (16), Volothamp Geddarm (94), Ephemeral (259), Cobalt (73), 4maskwolf (143), Chelsea (80), Hyena (114), Grant (56), Beck (114), Wesmaster160 (92)
    6 Apogee Sunbae (106), Exalt (102), xander biscuits (31), TehBankertin (221), Angrypotato (163), WolfnodDotGif (82)
    5 The Lukundo fanmail (49), Bunnelby (147), Phighter (196), Montecore (48), Panther (148)
    5 Phighter Dawoodle (12), lendunistus (20), Apogee (134), Butterscotch Sundae (65), Sun Tzu (60)
    4 Arapocalypse Turbo King (107), Capage (28), Marluxion (75), Monstrman (199)
    1 Butterscotch Sundae Wisdom (55)
    1 lendunistus roro__b (58)
    1 Bunnelby The Lukundo (140)
    6 Not voting Garden Gnome (12), Ren4977 (22), Spartan057 (32), Trustworthy Liberal (11), Whysper (12), DoctorZeus (21)

View Vote History

It was a tie. Sett was eliminated at random.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 9:00 PM EST on Monday, January 25th, 2021.
    Along with the 3p (Benneh as WolfNoddotGif) town found the wolves that fear bussed their partners d1, leaving the last few wolves POE'd on the Marshal wagon left for the pickings.

Along with a doc save in a mash on night 2, a wolf peek from the mason recruiter, and a wolf reveal from a Kamikaze seer the wolves got stuck in an unwinnable position on night 4 unless they had a strong rand in D5 ITAs (which they died during the night before that could happen).

Mafia or 3rd party team who did exceedingly well in a specific game. Include the game with your nomination.

Guillo's Tactics #2 Mafia team for Guillo's Tactics #2
    Nominated by: Syn
    The wolf team of 4maskwolf/SkyWalker/Caccio72 swept town and killed the town poisoner N1. It was a game where wolves allowed stronger voices of town to eat themselves alive and get mired in conflict, and each wolf at one point had to shake off heavy suspicion on their slot enough to redirect attention elsewhere.

Mountain Climbing Mafia Mafia team for Mountain Climbing Mafia
    Seconded by: shad2810
    With transcend's death on d1, the remaining two scum (schizo and alexa) had to run through the remaining 12 villagers on their own. Luckily a transcend buss had been planned out spectacularly by the other two wolves, basically locking them town until town was forced to re-evaluate. By that time Alexa and Schizo had both towned it up so much that they were found to be town by many players after looking at posts in isolation. Both players did an amazing job of distancing from each other. Alexa in particular is a player with extremely strong town meta who people expect to die quickly in games, which gave her some suspision after a certain point, but she still managed to take home the win for wolves in f3. Schizo sort of seemed like a wildcard at first but they were outragously townie, the highlight of their play might be them hard pushing neopests so desperately and unnecessarily that it pretty much made them universally townread. A wonderful performnace against many strong townies, it deserves this award.

Mafia or 3rd party team who did exceedingly well in a specific mash. Include the game with your nomination.

The Legend of Zelda Mafia team for The Legend of Zelda
    Seconded by: ladd
    It's really rare for villagers to do this nom because they often have no idea just how much work the wolves were actually doing or how much wolves dictated what happened in the game (they are uninformed after all!!).

Then they'll blame a role or setup and just walk away from the game none the wiser...

But this team CRUSHED this game. With the exception of jonnyD I don't think a single wolf died on the village's terms up until N4, when it was already way too late. No boatz role will ever change that fact.

Definitely top 5 teams I've ever been a part of and I've been a part of a lot of good teams!!

I'll probably do a write-up at some point

The Challengers from Pokémon Unova Mash
    They had a bunch of deep wolves who ~never got suspected and would have prob endgamed as well if they were not shot from the other wolf team. Really good team interactions as well making the game very very hard to solve

Hydra pair who did exceedingly well in a specific game. Include the game with your nomination.

Player who excels at hosting games overall, including designing well-balanced, fun and creative setups, writing good flavor, being dependable and fair in dealing with issues, taking care of players, being thorough, etc.

bopolis and UncleDynamite
    Seconded by: Logic
    Their mashes are just, insanely impressive bodies of work, and it's a privilege having their games hosted on this site, and getting to be a part of them. The Legend of Zelda and Baldurs Gate II Mish-Mash are the ones that have been hosted this year. Both with fun and innovative mechanics, as well as the hosts just making sure the games, packed with stuff happening, runs as smooth as possible. I'm stoked and hopeful to see more running in the future tbh, because the quality of these games is something else imo

Guillotina
    he hosts games ~constantly, always has unique, interesting ideas in his games and shows a ton of commitment to running them. our queue would be a lot emptier if not for him!

Host/helper/co-host who excels at writing funny, creative or otherwise awesome flavor stories/texts for games.

Timsup2nothin
    His stories are entertaining, complex and nail biting!

Garden Gnome
    Nominated by: Ace Marvel
    the Folk Tale mash was divine and flavor was huge there and GG made a beautiful job righting a full story according to each character dying.

Game that displayed exceptionally funny, creative, or otherwise awesome flavor.

Season 8, Semifinals 3: Yo ho! A Mafia's life for me [The Mafia Championship]
    Nominated by: nutella
    Semifinal 3 had some of the most hilarious, creative, meme-packed champs flavor I've had the privilege to enjoy. With a plot based around last year's champion, impeccable image edits with several clever details, and impressive incorporation of various references into the dialogue with multiple levels and layers of meaning (shoutout to the inclusion of the pronoun popup forum bug), MR really brought the characters of the players to life (and to dramatic death).

Game that was designed and/or hosted exceedingly well in addition to being an enjoyable and fun experience for the players.

Congress of Vienna
    Seconded by: Chloe
    i can’t overstate how fun this game was. the mechanics were both very interesting and also very enjoyable. the setup was well-designed and was extremely creative while still being fun and not veering into bastard stuff too much. the hosts were really involved and did a great job fostering a positive environment in the thread. the flavor was great. the players were really fun to play with and everyone on all three teams played extremely well. it was everything you want a mafia game to be

dobby, dawoodle and apoc GOAT

Mash that was designed and/or hosted exceedingly well in addition to being an enjoyable and fun experience for the players.

Throne Mash II
    Seconded by: Sunbae
    this was just an incredible game overall. the ceiling on the performances of this game were very high, with excellent gameplay from the likes of 4maskwolf, fanmail, centuries, and viggorous. the game was also excellently modded and had some great events and setup ideas to boot. just a really solid and fun game overall.

Game that had a new/creative mechanic that added to the game's entertainment factor.

Deck Mafia
    Nominated by: Macdougall
    Seconded by: Twice Shrunk
    that $%#! is $%#!ing dope and guillo is an inhuman force of mafia creativity

Funniest or very memorable moment/event/day/happening/interaction in a mafia game.

TripleHaven's fake suicide bomber fakeclaim
    Nominated by: Insaner
    Seconded by: Kajot
    TH got bored with a stale Esooa wagon that persisted for most of the day and decided to shake things up by using bold brown letters and a little bit of ingenuity. Most people believed she was actually trying to suicide into Marl and was told "nope sorry you can't do that" by the host.

Highlight of this moment is the reaction of Marl who was actually a wolf and surely came close to having a heart attack as he was catching up.

DUEL OF FATE from BM4 Isekai
    Nominated by: bearsquared
    An in game event pitted LordQuas (with the Jax Wessso fake jedi character) against The Cryptozoologist (with the Dynast Insidia fake sith empress character) in a lightsaber beamsaber duel. The winner was, of course, determined by the amount of hype the players in the game, in wolf chat, and in the graveyard could generate for either Quas or Crypto. And oh boy did everyone bring their A game.

The event starts here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post4814208

It goes from post #18276 to #18655, and it's just non-stop hype posts and memes. Easily one of the most fun events I've seen in a mash, and it was all the participants making it happen rather than something us hosts were doing.

If I remember correctly someone needs to be nominated specifically for this award which is hard because so many players, dead and alive, just killed it. Quas killed it. Crypto killed it. Just everyone.

But, if I had to choose someone out of all of it, I have to go with @Boquise for this absolute masterpiece:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/219...t-vs-Lord-Quas

Just a brutal takedown of the wolves. It was technically submitted outside of the event, but if it had made it before the cutoff it would've single-handedly tipped things in favor of Jax Wesso. Perfection, truly.

Schweppes is not the bomber
    Nominated by: Ezradekezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett (#2941)
    Schweppes is not the bomber and if they are I'll change my pfp to an anime cat girl for 6 months.
    (For reference, Schweppes was the Bomber)

NK fanmail
    Meme says it all. (4maskwolf, Centuries, Hype, Jalandh, Frog as Liya_Silver, Shad and vanity.)

You are gonna kill the villagers, right?
    113 was lost wolf.
    113 was kill power.

113 used his power.
    113 killed.

What happened?

@ Makaze you're welcome for making the EOD unspicy enough to make the servers not go down this year
    Seconded by: Visorslash
    Typically during Anni, with the surplus of visitors to the website, it has often crashed in some form. With how end of d1 worked though, there was a modpeeked member of mafia revealed, so most players were zoned out on the game. GH decided to be funny and make a statement praising how the site didn't crash for once, only for it to go down just minutes after the day phase ended and he was revealing the d1 elimination's role pm. The discord chat as well as posting the syntax error copypasta in the role pm flip made it a great moment to remember for the mash.

Quote Originally Posted by MU Anniversary 2021 (#13391)
    Quote Originally Posted by MU Anniversary 2021 (#13384)
    @ Makaze you're welcome for making the EOD unspicy enough to make the servers not go down this year
    syntax error, unexpected '/' on line 2 in /var/www/html/forums/scripts/functions.php
    #0 /var/www/html/forums/global.php(29): eval()
    #1 /var/www/html/forums/search.php(89): require_once('/var/www/html/f...')
    #2 {main}

Desperado SK
    Nominated by: Sunbae
    Seconded by: 4maskwolf
    During the game Arete and Donna were loverized so that if one died the other would die as well. In their neighborhood chat Donna claimed wolf to Arete and Arete claimed lost wolf to Donna. After some "fishing for info" in the neighbor chat, Arete announces to the thread that Donna is a wolf and that it should be ok to trade them for a wolf.

Mistyx came up with a great plan to handle this situation. By having Arete wish for a Desperado shot (a vig that kills a wolf if shot or kills you if they aren't a wolf), they can shoot SilverKeith (a potential wolf that would also be a strong villager voice if cleared) and either kill wolfSK or have the shot rebound and kill Arete which would also take out wolf Donna due to being loverized.

It was an elite plan locked to kill a wolf and potentially even kill a wolf and peek a villager.

The only problem was

Best recurring gag, copypasta, flowchart, or similarly memetic goof to come out of this year.

yeet me straight to the Sky Daddy y'all yeehaw
    Seconded by: Vulgard
    yeet me straight to Sky Daddy y'all yeehaw

This expression has quicky become popular on the site tbh, i dont think it needs much explanation, the way it was presented was just :chefs_kiss: and needs some cred tbqh

Vote a wolf.

Funny and bonus points for it being correct

Bowser Megalovania
    Bowser Megalovania

A parody of Sans' fight monologue from undertale, but make it bowser. It's silly and stupid and way too high effort to be scrolled past, hence why it deserves to be nom'd.

Team Game
    Seconded by: nutella

Funniest or most impressive fake claim in a mafia game.

Caught scum posting gifs while waiting to being lynched.

GeneralHankerchief for Rocks Fall and Someone Dies, an Invitational
    unfortunately, gh was outed by the tracker, but didn't go down before delivering some fantastic lolcats, kicking off with a repurposing of the infamous shrek copypasta from season 4 of champs, and later sending every player in the game pictures of him roasting them. for the amount of effort that went into them, i feel like this has to be nominated.

SilverKeith (as Doctor Neon) for Fourth Annual B4ST4RD Mash - Isekai
    Nominated by: Mistyx
    Seconded by: bearsquared
    Writeups tbd, unless someone else feels like doing them before I get a chance/remember.

Sunbae (as Haru Okumura) for Fourth Annual B4ST4RD Mash - Isekai
    Nominated by: Mistyx
    Seconded by: bearsquared
    Writeups tbd, unless someone else feels like doing them before I get a chance/remember.

Player who consistently makes witty, entertaining, and/or hilarious posts in games.

The member of the site most willing to go out of their way to help the community.

Arapocalypse
    Nominated by: roro_b
    Honestly, if there is something happening on this site, Ara's probably part of it. Super committed and passionate about everything she takes part in, whether it is making sure games are run consistently, mashes are hosted smoothly (shes literally carrying every mash im part of and is also part of the bear/ara/manti mash team) tons of mod related stuff (damn you bots making life hard for us), knows the ins and outs of the discord server, does a big part of the champs hosting, and whatever other project is run on this site. This place would suck without ara tbh.

Lissa
    Nominated by: Visorslash
    champs
    anni
    moderation

i dont really have to say more

bopolis
    Nominated by: wiggles1993
    He's very often the second mod for big games, helping where he can but not putting his face on the game and often not getting the recognition he deserves. He's always been a great friend to myself and many others and someone to vent to about frustrations about mafia games and some mafia players.

bopolis
    Nominated by: wiggles1993
    Seconded by: Zack
    Last edited by c4e5g3d5; Yesterday at 09:01 PM.
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.

43. ISO #393
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

44. ISO #394
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Obviously we'll need to wait a bit on hydras, but anyone got some favorite wolves?

45. ISO #395
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

46. ISO #396
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#392)

dunya for Congress of Vienna
    It is Day 2.

There are 19 players alive.

5 wolves. 1 lost wolf. 1 3P.

ITAs are happening.

And this is Dunya's shot list. 6/8 anti-town. This means her town list is 10/11 (1 lost wolf).

All 5 pack wolves are on this list...oh and one of them is currently being mistakenly peeked villager...but its role madness...so she adds them anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#6048)
    well im caught up. i have work now. cool catchup guys, i feel like i resolved a lot of people today in my catchup (jpic never 3p or wolf, juliets lockest town lock it in, marmot could be pocketing me 0.0005% chance but exists, chloe is wolfin and this is another case of everyone ignoring me like fire&nice in the hydra game that just ended for reasons of tone that i can't defend against but can self resolve, mr wolf somehow despite dya's greencheck, c4 probably misyeet bait from thread environment towards his name in bottom of poe but would like to see the real c4 now that we're in d2 and onwards and not banking on it, alison question marks, dya still town from sod).

so people i could possibly shoot are:

Alison (the doc claim...)
    Apogee (the nook thing was crazy yea, but is there 3p potential?)
    c4e5g3d5 (i disagree with the assessment that w!c4 would struggle with tmi like the accusations say)
    Chloe (everyone shielding her claims)
    Fatmo (idk what to say here, i have a note to iso him he's in my poe because i have no reason for him not to be in my poe)
    Master Radishes (the "green check")
    staypositivefriend (something just not vibing completely with me)
    Timsup2nothin (something exaggerated about how he handled hally imo)
    Easy nom

Alison for Congress of Vienna
    alison was one of the main driving forces of killing wolves in the game. not only did she help kill three wolves early on, she completely slayed in the endgame where she correctly cased the remaining wolves for mostly correct reasons and just did not let up on them at all. just an absolutely brilliant game from her and a great display of powervillaging at its finest.

Macdougall (as Scyther) for Clue(do) Mafia
    He correctly identified three out of four mafia players on Day 1 and despite him being night killed early, his reads served as an important tool for town to brutally stomp the mafia party.
    Unexpected monopoly

47. ISO #397
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    @Hally looking at the timestamps of edits it appears I may have fixed the typo literal seconds too late
    The spoiler tag for Pizza's wolfing nom is missing a =

48. ISO #398
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

49. ISO #399
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Anyone know if Doctor Neon was an alt/if so who?

50. ISO #400
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#3)
    Guillo's Tactics #2 for Best Scum Performance - Group (Small Game). The wolf team of 4maskwolf/SkyWalker/Caccio72 swept town and killed the town poisoner N1. It was a game where wolves allowed stronger voices of town to eat themselves alive and get mired in conflict, and each wolf at one point had to shake off heavy suspicion on their slot enough to redirect attention elsewhere.
    Okay, yeah. Nominating this officially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#3)
    Guillo's Tactics #2 for Best Scum Performance - Group (Small Game). The wolf team of 4maskwolf/SkyWalker/Caccio72 swept town and killed the town poisoner N1. It was a game where wolves allowed stronger voices of town to eat themselves alive and get mired in conflict, and each wolf at one point had to shake off heavy suspicion on their slot enough to redirect attention elsewhere.
    Okay, yeah. Nominating this officially.
    I second this
    You missed this. Great work putting it almost all together.
    Deck Mafia
    MU Annual Games

OPEN WORLD (JUNE)
    ANIME WORLD (SEPTEMBER)