Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 5894

Thread: Mountain Climbing Mafia

  1. ISO #201
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#191)
    Listen I think esooa might actually be town even though the one game I played with her she was completely emo. I also think hally might be town for Reasons.
    what Reasons?

    hally seems null to me so far

    esooa could be town

  2. ISO #202
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#189)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#182)
    @Chelsea can you link a past wolf game/a past town game?
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...wn-TripleHaven

    Town game enjoy
    thanks - can you link a wolf game too pls?
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it

  3. ISO #203
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#195)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#193)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#187)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#181)
    Rest of the game is boring and nothing to rly comment on

    Not understanding the attn on alexa aorn.
    I can understand the attention on Alexa 🤤
    Hmmmm do you agree with it?
    No, it makes me jealous
    awhhh Neo you deserve all the attention!!!!


  4. ISO #204
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,069
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#191)
    Listen I think esooa might actually be town even though the one game I played with her she was completely emo. I also think hally might be town for Reasons.
    what Reasons?

    hally seems null to me so far

    esooa could be town
    I won’t discuss it yet. I want to see if Hally still plays into my scum trap later

  5. ISO #205
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    I wanna pocket hally this game I've decided

  6. ISO #206
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#199)
    Katze, on my skim your post stood out to me as being the first one I noticed giving real reads on a variety of players, as if you were playing specifically with the mindset of trying to get reads from the start, which was notable to me because of how the awkwardly jokey nature of a few of your early posts!!!! I asked that question to understand you better as a player to possibly get where you're coming from better with your posts!!
    trying to understand me better as a player will only cause headaches

    nothing i do is normal, im not normal, have fun

    the fact you're roleplaying as ara feels hella unnatural and i don't know how to feel about it

    my brain is telling me to just not give a read given i had you as ~lock wolf for half of the last game we "played" together and you were, in fact, not a wolf

  7. ISO #207
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#19)
    I hard claim villager
    i, too, am a villa—

    wait no, i’m a wolf

    I think is towny from Hally!!! I think Hally actually prefers claiming wolf as town and does it as wolf only because she does as town, and her over emphasized claiming of wolf lines up with that, because she wasn't meek or shy about it but *really* wanted to!!!!

  8. ISO #208
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#206)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#199)
    Katze, on my skim your post stood out to me as being the first one I noticed giving real reads on a variety of players, as if you were playing specifically with the mindset of trying to get reads from the start, which was notable to me because of how the awkwardly jokey nature of a few of your early posts!!!! I asked that question to understand you better as a player to possibly get where you're coming from better with your posts!!
    trying to understand me better as a player will only cause headaches

    nothing i do is normal, im not normal, have fun

    the fact you're roleplaying as ara feels hella unnatural and i don't know how to feel about it

    my brain is telling me to just not give a read given i had you as ~lock wolf for half of the last game we "played" together and you were, in fact, not a wolf
    ;,gfgap lmfao

  9. ISO #209
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Someone else who gets wolf read because they don't play normally? How cute

  10. ISO #210
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,069
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.

  11. ISO #211
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#210)
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  12. ISO #212
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#189)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#182)
    @Chelsea can you link a past wolf game/a past town game?
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...wn-TripleHaven

    Town game enjoy
    thanks - can you link a wolf game too pls?
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it
    alright no worries - i wasn't going to base an entire read on you on meta fyi (i've done this in the past and almost always been wrong), but i heard you were a good player and i'd like to get a better feel if things are stylistic or alignment indicative for u

  13. ISO #213
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#210)
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.
    psssh...... nothing personnel............ kid

  14. ISO #214
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#210)
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.
    I'm actually posting with !'s because I feel really energetic and happy right now!!! Nothing to do with changing up play style!!! I adore Ara and the way she talks and wanted to see how this style of typing might fit with expressing how I'm feeling!!!

  15. ISO #215
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#210)
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.
    i love you

  16. ISO #216
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,069
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#214)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#210)
    Every MU player in existence: Me? No... I’m different. Every single game I play completely separately from the one that came before it. Meta? Never heard of her... You see, my deception skills are off the charts. Might as well town read me now kid before I decide to night kill you, because no one is gonna believe you anyways.
    I'm actually posting with !'s because I feel really energetic and happy right now!!! Nothing to do with changing up play style!!! I adore Ara and the way she talks and wanted to see how this style of typing might fit with expressing how I'm feeling!!!
    Oh that wasn’t about you specifically. Just how multiple people on the site frequently use the line “meta won’t work on me”

  17. ISO #217
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?

  18. ISO #218
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#194)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#189)
    thanks - can you link a wolf game too pls?
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it
    alright no worries - i wasn't going to base an entire read on you on meta fyi (i've done this in the past and almost always been wrong), but i heard you were a good player and i'd like to get a better feel if things are stylistic or alignment indicative for u
    I feel like I'm a lot easier to read on this site than my homesite anyway. I don't know where you heard I was a 'good player' but yeah I'd say my wolf game is above avg. Villa game I suck

  19. ISO #219
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    LMAO IK

  20. ISO #220
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    im p sure it was entirely a joke but i won't answer for her

    she literally said she was in bed irl right after

  21. ISO #221
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#65)
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#59)
    what happened in said game?
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#58)
    speaking of "lolgut" reads

    derps W

    its not entirely gut, i feel like hes treating me relatively similar to the llama game
    Can you speak further on this? I don't really want to read through other games right now.
    i should probably clarify that this is far from a strong read (which is prob obvious given how far the game we are) and part of me feels like i shouldn't have said anything and just let the gutread simmer

    but its mostly just me getting similar vibes

    i feel like he's treating me like a sibling more than a player and i don't know how to put it into any other words

    decent odds i decide this read is stupid in the next 12 hours tho
    Re-reading the posts I missed earlier and I will say Katze's transition to making more serious posts feels better at the moment!!!

  22. ISO #222
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#194)
    thanks - can you link a wolf game too pls?
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it
    alright no worries - i wasn't going to base an entire read on you on meta fyi (i've done this in the past and almost always been wrong), but i heard you were a good player and i'd like to get a better feel if things are stylistic or alignment indicative for u
    I feel like I'm a lot easier to read on this site than my homesite anyway. I don't know where you heard I was a 'good player' but yeah I'd say my wolf game is above avg. Villa game I suck
    Hey now, don't lowball yourself

    I think you can play pretty mean villa when you want to

  23. ISO #223
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#202)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#194)
    thanks - can you link a wolf game too pls?
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it
    alright no worries - i wasn't going to base an entire read on you on meta fyi (i've done this in the past and almost always been wrong), but i heard you were a good player and i'd like to get a better feel if things are stylistic or alignment indicative for u
    I feel like I'm a lot easier to read on this site than my homesite anyway. I don't know where you heard I was a 'good player' but yeah I'd say my wolf game is above avg. Villa game I suck
    neopest told me you were good! as ~villa~ too pffft

  24. ISO #224
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    My take on meta is pretty simple. You can use it as a supporting argument but using it as a base is trash. Then again you could never meta read me unless your name is Mixo but she's not here so phew.

  25. ISO #225
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#67)
    i don't have any meta on sirderp so katze saying it reminded her of a wolf game made me immediately question it (question for katze - can you link the game you're referring to?) but i guess in the moment i thought this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#48)
    Btw Katze is Probabaly town
    im the one doing the AMA

    but why
    No other reason than early gut read go brr

    It’s the most reliable way to read you from my experience lol
    sounded like he's trying to read her alignment/assessing her, and i guess because i had the same initial #vibe feel on katze, i just didn't feel comfortable saying anything yet (i almost outed an instant tr on neopest too but i'm trying to work on revising my play/how i scumhunt and read people)
    Can you explain why you're trying to revise how you play and why?!!

  26. ISO #226
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#220)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    im p sure it was entirely a joke but i won't answer for her

    she literally said she was in bed irl right after
    Yeah pls don't

    I wanna hear from Katze specifically

  27. ISO #227
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    i was in bed, remembered this game started, and posted "first" despite not actually being first because i am extremely funny

    i thought "huh, i don't really feel like getting out of bed"

    and then i remembered again that this game had started

    in my half awake state, i had a vision

    in this vision, i was playing forum mafia with my one true idol, cob (also known as carrots)

    i remembered his ideology

    i decide to follow it

    fade to black

  28. ISO #228
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Eso can conf my last 2 villa games were trash tell em Eso

  29. ISO #229
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#222)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#218)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#212)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#202)
    Don't have one on this site that isn't a mash/turbo so there's none that are useful for you.

    I have wolf games on my home site but I purposefully play dif on that site to this one. If you still want one I can link it
    alright no worries - i wasn't going to base an entire read on you on meta fyi (i've done this in the past and almost always been wrong), but i heard you were a good player and i'd like to get a better feel if things are stylistic or alignment indicative for u
    I feel like I'm a lot easier to read on this site than my homesite anyway. I don't know where you heard I was a 'good player' but yeah I'd say my wolf game is above avg. Villa game I suck
    Hey now, don't lowball yourself

    I think you can play pretty mean villa when you want to
    See playing tryhard villa is fun at times until you still get wolf read for it for ~reasons~ and then it's dishearting

  30. ISO #230
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#67)
    i don't have any meta on sirderp so katze saying it reminded her of a wolf game made me immediately question it (question for katze - can you link the game you're referring to?) but i guess in the moment i thought this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#50)
    No other reason than early gut read go brr

    It’s the most reliable way to read you from my experience lol
    sounded like he's trying to read her alignment/assessing her, and i guess because i had the same initial #vibe feel on katze, i just didn't feel comfortable saying anything yet (i almost outed an instant tr on neopest too but i'm trying to work on revising my play/how i scumhunt and read people)
    That seems a bit weak, no offense. (It is still very early, I suppose.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#68)
    Assuming he was scum in the game you're quoting, those approaches look fairly different? He's waffling less at the very least

    Also, like, I skimmed his early iso (~20 posts) and he didn't interact with you even as close as he is right now. I don't really see any similarity beyond the surface level "your name being in the same sentence as the aord town"
    I agree that the similarities in the quoted posts are superficial, while the underlying approach seems different - in a good way. (I didn't look any further into the linked game, as a note.)
    This post pings me gut as W

    Pretty sure it’s the tone, feels awkward but not sure how exactly to describe it
    I had the same thought, but I actually don't agree with this anymore!!

  31. ISO #231
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#225)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#67)
    i don't have any meta on sirderp so katze saying it reminded her of a wolf game made me immediately question it (question for katze - can you link the game you're referring to?) but i guess in the moment i thought this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#49)
    im the one doing the AMA

    but why
    No other reason than early gut read go brr

    It’s the most reliable way to read you from my experience lol
    sounded like he's trying to read her alignment/assessing her, and i guess because i had the same initial #vibe feel on katze, i just didn't feel comfortable saying anything yet (i almost outed an instant tr on neopest too but i'm trying to work on revising my play/how i scumhunt and read people)
    Can you explain why you're trying to revise how you play and why?!!
    because i repeatedly keep mis-tunneling people and it's incredibly frustrating - i lock myself into a point of view and can't get out of it then get super upset after. i'm trying to stop the bias i get reading people and driving lynches incorrectly (which honestly is often because i weigh meta in TOO much)

  32. ISO #232
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    i was in bed, remembered this game started, and posted "first" despite not actually being first because i am extremely funny

    i thought "huh, i don't really feel like getting out of bed"

    and then i remembered again that this game had started

    in my half awake state, i had a vision

    in this vision, i was playing forum mafia with my one true idol, cob (also known as carrots)

    i remembered his ideology

    i decide to follow it

    fade to black
    Man i really don't wanna ignore my initial ping, but i should probably just do exactly that huh

    What's your biggest sr thus far?

  33. ISO #233
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#228)
    Eso can conf my last 2 villa games were trash tell em Eso
    Very trashy!!! Not good!!!

    (just kidding ur great sorry I can't)

  34. ISO #234

  35. ISO #235
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#234)
    Not rlly?

    The game state seems relatively calm

    Tho the gif is funny it doesn't exactly match the actual game state rn

  36. ISO #236
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Doggo must leave u all on that note

    Pls provide good content and good reads bc doggo isn't confident about anything yet

  37. ISO #237
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#88)
    Even if they are equally weak - so what?
    don't like this post at all!!! The problem is obvious -- you find the need to call out a point for being weak, but then you make a similarly weak point, showing you understand that making "weak" points is just part of the early game!!! Why call the post out?!

  38. ISO #238
    Wants It More YOLOSWAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    swag
    Posts
    8,448
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Gender

  39. ISO #239
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#238)

  40. ISO #240
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#232)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    i was in bed, remembered this game started, and posted "first" despite not actually being first because i am extremely funny

    i thought "huh, i don't really feel like getting out of bed"

    and then i remembered again that this game had started

    in my half awake state, i had a vision

    in this vision, i was playing forum mafia with my one true idol, cob (also known as carrots)

    i remembered his ideology

    i decide to follow it

    fade to black
    Man i really don't wanna ignore my initial ping, but i should probably just do exactly that huh

    What's your biggest sr thus far?
    i don't believe in executing D1 why would i have scumreads

    Everyone deserves to have an enjoyable experience. As such, it is unacceptable to pass judgement on others, as you have no such authority over these decisions. You mustn't turn against each other, rather, everyone must work together and achieve a mutual understanding of everyone's thoughts and opinions without hostility. However, we are too uncoordinated to accomplish this task because the Mafia lurks amongst us to divide us and tear the Town apart. This cannot be allowed to happen, we must unite under a powerful leader so that there can be no doubt.
    You may be thinking that nobody would accept such an essential and powerful position, that is, to lead this Town and its people. Of course, this would normally be true, as everyone is unwilling to take initiative. However, it is this constant cycle that causes us to be incapable of progressing. We must resist this social oppression.
    As such, I have decided that it is I, who shall unite the people and become the all-powerful leader, mayor, legislator, executive, president, king, emperor, sovereign, pope, and god of this town. Indeed, I shall accept this task of having full control over all activities of the town to prevent the Mafia from disrupting our operations. Anyone that speaks out against this must either be misled, or are members of the Mafia attempting to usurp my power. There must be no concern, doubt, nor question as to my rule. Establishing an absolutely powerful entity, that is myself, shall eventually lead to the bringing of salvation and enlightenment.

    I decree that there shall be peace in this town.

    my actual answer is i don't really have anyone i'd be happy saying "this is my top scumread" as the worst i have is some weird gut movement on a few people, but nothing that i really feel like is worth pushing at this current moment

  41. ISO #241
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#96)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#89)
    How is me getting the amount of pages wrong a ping? Rex is getting very defensive here and I think it’s because I’ve just dabbed on a wolf

    You call my read weak, then trot this out in response to an obvious joke? I suspect this post I'm typing could say literally anything and you would deem it suspicious. How irksome.
    However, I think a lot of Rex's behavior here is towny, for example in this post he says something is irksome, when as a wolf he would likely choose a direction of either trying to appeal to Neo or scum read them for it!!! This is kinda just, neutrally giving his thoughts/feelings!!!

  42. ISO #242
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,206
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    epicmafia/mafiascum
    AKA
    matt/soda
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#232)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#227)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    i was in bed, remembered this game started, and posted "first" despite not actually being first because i am extremely funny

    i thought "huh, i don't really feel like getting out of bed"

    and then i remembered again that this game had started

    in my half awake state, i had a vision

    in this vision, i was playing forum mafia with my one true idol, cob (also known as carrots)

    i remembered his ideology

    i decide to follow it

    fade to black
    Man i really don't wanna ignore my initial ping, but i should probably just do exactly that huh

    What's your biggest sr thus far?
    i don't believe in executing D1 why would i have scumreads

    Everyone deserves to have an enjoyable experience. As such, it is unacceptable to pass judgement on others, as you have no such authority over these decisions. You mustn't turn against each other, rather, everyone must work together and achieve a mutual understanding of everyone's thoughts and opinions without hostility. However, we are too uncoordinated to accomplish this task because the Mafia lurks amongst us to divide us and tear the Town apart. This cannot be allowed to happen, we must unite under a powerful leader so that there can be no doubt.
    You may be thinking that nobody would accept such an essential and powerful position, that is, to lead this Town and its people. Of course, this would normally be true, as everyone is unwilling to take initiative. However, it is this constant cycle that causes us to be incapable of progressing. We must resist this social oppression.
    As such, I have decided that it is I, who shall unite the people and become the all-powerful leader, mayor, legislator, executive, president, king, emperor, sovereign, pope, and god of this town. Indeed, I shall accept this task of having full control over all activities of the town to prevent the Mafia from disrupting our operations. Anyone that speaks out against this must either be misled, or are members of the Mafia attempting to usurp my power. There must be no concern, doubt, nor question as to my rule. Establishing an absolutely powerful entity, that is myself, shall eventually lead to the bringing of salvation and enlightenment.

    I decree that there shall be peace in this town.

    my actual answer is i don't really have anyone i'd be happy saying "this is my top scumread" as the worst i have is some weird gut movement on a few people, but nothing that i really feel like is worth pushing at this current moment
    Oof i disagree for a number of reasons but i guess if that's a characteristic for you among all games then it probably doesn't speak for your alignment

    But also i'm curious, why don't you like it?

  43. ISO #243
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    15,408
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#241)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#96)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#89)
    How is me getting the amount of pages wrong a ping? Rex is getting very defensive here and I think it’s because I’ve just dabbed on a wolf

    You call my read weak, then trot this out in response to an obvious joke? I suspect this post I'm typing could say literally anything and you would deem it suspicious. How irksome.
    However, I think a lot of Rex's behavior here is towny, for example in this post he says something is irksome, when as a wolf he would likely choose a direction of either trying to appeal to Neo or scum read them for it!!! This is kinda just, neutrally giving his thoughts/feelings!!!
    when he typed that i thought he was scumreading her for it, but he tr her a post later which is what i actually liked

  44. ISO #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#235)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#234)
    Not rlly?

    The game state seems relatively calm

    Tho the gif is funny it doesn't exactly match the actual game state rn
    calm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#237)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesaurus rex (#88)
    Even if they are equally weak - so what?
    don't like this post at all!!! The problem is obvious -- you find the need to call out a point for being weak, but then you make a similarly weak point, showing you understand that making "weak" points is just part of the early game!!! Why call the post out?!
    This point sounds valid but actually isn't.

    1. hypocrisy isn't inherently mafia-indicative

    2. is making weak points whilst calling out other people's weak points not also "just part of the early game"?

  45. ISO #245
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkali (#117)
    anyways
    im reading all of this and every profile picture and username (minus those i'm familiar with) are combining into one singular person in my mind, and it takes a lot of brainpower to figure out who is who and who is saying what

    and everyone is using big words
    and im not about that life rn
    nothing is sticking in my brain in the slightest, and idk how you guys are already going ham this early

    the things that did stick are:
    - I got a slight scum ping from SirDerps' take of katze at the time.. even though I find myself in agreement on his conclusion now. At the time SirDerps posted the gutread I was unsure how the hell he managed to even HAVE a read at that point, but since then I have vibed with katze's posts. I think it was the timing of the take, rather than the take itself, that pinged me the wrong way. Call it gut

    - i disagree that SirDerps in this game is similar to take he expressed in the Llama game

    - i hardcore vibe with alexa's vibing. slight tr there

    okay yeah thats all i've got lmao
    Alkali opens and ends with expressing a sentiment of not being able to mesh with the game well, but they openly talk about this rather than hide their emotions, and they attempt to fit in by giving reads; something more difficult for a wolf to do!!! This makes me feel like they're a town wanting to do their best to solve the game!!! @Alkali how experience in mafia are you?!!

  46. ISO #246
    Wants It More Chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8,493
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    MariaR
    Gender
    Eso you have 3 posts to go back to normal before I empty my pockets

  47. ISO #247
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#122)
    honestly there's a lot of big words and i'm a bit too busy to fully comprehend it

    schizo and neo are probably both villagers, feel more strongly about the former but i generally find the excessive antagonistic posting, especially after being yelled at, to be village indicative

    realistically derps is exactly rand and you can disregard the earlier gutread

    alkali clearly knows who i am (to some extent, wouldn't mind them elaborating to what extent exactly) which scares me because that probably means they probably know i was fakeclaiming cop earlier 😔
    Katze, I need to apologize for not liking your jokes earlier!!! This last line is good

  48. ISO #248
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#242)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#232)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#227)
    i was in bed, remembered this game started, and posted "first" despite not actually being first because i am extremely funny

    i thought "huh, i don't really feel like getting out of bed"

    and then i remembered again that this game had started

    in my half awake state, i had a vision

    in this vision, i was playing forum mafia with my one true idol, cob (also known as carrots)

    i remembered his ideology

    i decide to follow it

    fade to black
    Man i really don't wanna ignore my initial ping, but i should probably just do exactly that huh

    What's your biggest sr thus far?
    i don't believe in executing D1 why would i have scumreads

    Everyone deserves to have an enjoyable experience. As such, it is unacceptable to pass judgement on others, as you have no such authority over these decisions. You mustn't turn against each other, rather, everyone must work together and achieve a mutual understanding of everyone's thoughts and opinions without hostility. However, we are too uncoordinated to accomplish this task because the Mafia lurks amongst us to divide us and tear the Town apart. This cannot be allowed to happen, we must unite under a powerful leader so that there can be no doubt.
    You may be thinking that nobody would accept such an essential and powerful position, that is, to lead this Town and its people. Of course, this would normally be true, as everyone is unwilling to take initiative. However, it is this constant cycle that causes us to be incapable of progressing. We must resist this social oppression.
    As such, I have decided that it is I, who shall unite the people and become the all-powerful leader, mayor, legislator, executive, president, king, emperor, sovereign, pope, and god of this town. Indeed, I shall accept this task of having full control over all activities of the town to prevent the Mafia from disrupting our operations. Anyone that speaks out against this must either be misled, or are members of the Mafia attempting to usurp my power. There must be no concern, doubt, nor question as to my rule. Establishing an absolutely powerful entity, that is myself, shall eventually lead to the bringing of salvation and enlightenment.

    I decree that there shall be peace in this town.

    my actual answer is i don't really have anyone i'd be happy saying "this is my top scumread" as the worst i have is some weird gut movement on a few people, but nothing that i really feel like is worth pushing at this current moment
    Oof i disagree for a number of reasons but i guess if that's a characteristic for you among all games then it probably doesn't speak for your alignment

    But also i'm curious, why don't you like it?
    it scares me that you actually believe that i don't believe in D1 executes and on a normal day i'd further try to convince you that it's true

    but i told myself to take this game more seriously, unfortunately

    so uh, the D1 execute is very important yes

  49. ISO #249
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,414
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDerpsAlot (#126)
    Does anyone have suggestions for what style I should use

    I want one that’s closer to like a dark mode but theirs a lot
    April showers (light)

    Bewitching (dark)

    @SirDerpsAlot

  50. ISO #250
    Bandwagoner Alkali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    55
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Hefty PR read on katze

    They feel like they don't give a damn about the game, which I don't entirely think is AI.

    I'll catch up in a bit
    Nothing is sticking in my mind right now at all lmao
    I dont know whats up
    Sorry. y'all

    Maybe its my $%#!ty site theme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Vanillaizer

The Vanillaizer may each night target a player, stripping them of any abilities that they may or may not have, effectively turning them into a vanilla role beginning the following night.