1. ISO #301
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station

Town Doctor
    Mouth Maestro: yes, i'm trash, but just you try getting your dopamine somewhere else
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

not only did knights have a super importantrole

but it was their birthday
    BrainpanSonata: I'm so disrespected that I tried to post a Rodney Dangerfield gif... and MU crashed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#1161)
    just cracked a fortune cookie that said my future looks bright and now i hate everything

2. ISO #302
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Roleblocker
    Mouth Maestro: yes, i'm trash, but just you try getting your dopamine somewhere else

BrainpanSonata: I'm so disrespected that I tried to post a Rodney Dangerfield gif... and MU crashed!
    just cracked a fortune cookie that said my future looks bright and now i hate everything

3. ISO #303
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Tracker

4. ISO #304
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Watcher

5. ISO #305
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Innocent Child

6. ISO #306
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Caellus Voter

Every day, your final vote comes with an action attached. These actions can't be roleblocked during the night unless your vote has been blocked during the day.

1) Whoever you vote for on Day 1, you will investigate its role the following night.
    2) Whoever you vote for on Day 2, you will protect from 1 night kill the following night.
    3) Whoever you vote for on Day 3, you will redirect their night action onto another random target the following night.
    4) Whoever you vote for on Day 4, you will kill the following night.
    5) Whoever you vote for on Day 5, you will track the following night.
    6) Whoever you vote for on Day 6, you will investigate and announce to the thread its role number in the Grand Idea thread.

You can never self vote or you will get modkilled.
    MU Exclusive Games

OPEN WORLD (Co-Hosted with Trustworthy Liberal)
    Deck Mafia (Co-Hosted with TripleHaven)
    Anime World

7. ISO #307
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Phantasma Voter

Every day, your final vote comes with an action attached. These actions can't be roleblocked during the night unless your vote has been blocked during the day.

1) Whoever you vote for on Day 1, you will roleblock the following night.
    2) Whoever you vote for on Day 2, you will protect from any investigations and kills the following night.
    3) Whoever you vote for on Day 3, you will redirect their night action onto themselves the following night.
    4) Whoever you vote for on Day 4, you will kill the following night.
    5) Whoever you vote for on Day 5, you will Motion Detect the following night.
    6) Whoever you vote for on Day 6, you will roleblock the following night

You can never self vote or you will get modkilled.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

8. ISO #308
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Survivor Chimeara Voter

1) Whoever you vote for on Day 1, you will block its vote the following day.
    2) Whoever you vote for on Day 2, you will block the vote of whoever visits it the following night, the following day.
    3) Whoever you vote for on Day 3, you will force them to self vote the following day.
    4) Whoever you vote for on Day 4, you will kill at the end of the following day.
    5) Whoever you vote for on Day 5, you will poison the following night.
    6) Whoever you vote for on Day 6, you will vanillalize it the following night.

You can never self vote or you will get modkilled. You win with whichever faction wins first.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

9. ISO #309
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Mana-based Investigator

You have 10 Mana.

You may spend the Mana on these abilities. If your ability fails, you will get your Mana back. Anything that recharges X-shot abilities recharges Mana at a 1:2 ratio.

1 Mana - Power Seer (Special Abilities/No Special Abilities - basically Vanilla Cop but Named counts as Vanilla)
    2 Mana - Cop (Mafia/Not Mafia)
    2 Mana - Seer (Werewolf/Not Werewolf)
    3 Mana - FBI Agent (Third Party/Not Third Party)
    3 Mana - Conspiracy Theorist (Alien/Not Alien - makes you seen as Alien to other Conspiracy Theorists)
    3 Mana - Private Investigator (Cult/Not Cult)
    4 Mana - Bloodhound (Town/Not Town)
    5 Mana - Scumfinder (Can win with Town/Can't win with Town)
    6 Mana - Role Cop (Grabs role)
    8 Mana - Alignment Cop (Grabs alignment)
    10 Mana - Fuzzy Parity Cop (Checks two players to see if they are the same category of alignment (town/groupscum/third party))
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

10. ISO #310
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Sapper (1 shot)

When you die, all living players receive an additional shot of their use-limited abilities, if any.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

11. ISO #311
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Sapper (1 shot)

When you die, all living players receive an additional shot of their use-limited abilities, if any.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

12. ISO #312
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

CAPITAL UNRECRUITABLE TOWNIE

YOUR ROLE PM IS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ("ALL CAPS").

YOU MUST POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ("ALL CAPS").

YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR ALIGNMENT OR WINCON CHANGED.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

13. ISO #313
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Pathogenic Spreader

You start the game with a unique infected modifier, meaning that anyone who targets you or who you target will silently gain your infected modifier. Additionally, if you are a member of any private chat, all players in those PCs silently gain your infected modifer.
    You know all players who have your infected modifier.

During the night, you may target a non-infected player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will visit them.

When all players gain your infected modifier, you gain the following ability:

During the night, you may strongman target a player. That player, and all players who target them, will unavoidably die.

You win when all threats to the aliens are eliminated.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

14. ISO #314
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town RPG Character

You start the game as a Level 0 Villager.

You have a new quest! Survive until the start of the 4th cycle. Reward: 500 experience points.

You have a new quest! Begin the 2nd cycle with a non-town player dead. Reward: 500 experience points.

You will gain a class point every 10 levels. Each level requires 100 experience points to obtain and your level cap is 50. You gain 500 experience points when a member of the town dies, and 1000 experience points when a non-town player dies. You may spend class points at any time, and can spend them on the following class tree:

β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β € β €----White Mage (2)
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €β € β €/
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ----Apprentice Mage (1)----Mage (1)----Sorcerer (1)----
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €β €β €\
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β €β €----Blue Mage (2)
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €----Guardian (2)
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €/
    Villager -----------Novice Warrior (1)----Warrior (1)----Warlord (1)----
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €\
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €----Myrmidon (2)
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β €----Shadow (2)
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € |β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €β €/
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β € ----Fledgling Rogue (1)----Rogue (1)----Assassin (1)----
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β €β €β €\
    β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β € β €β € β €β €β €β €----Rake (2)

You can only spend points in the class path you have chosen and cannot undo your decision once you spend a point. The cost of each class is noted parentheses. Your alignment, level, and class will be displayed on death instead of your role name, if able, along with your currently unlocked abilities.

Class Descriptions:
    Apprentice Mage: Redirect all of your target's night actions to the target of your choosing. You have a 90% chance to fail.
    Mage: Redirect all of your target's night actions to the target of your choosing. You have a 50% chance to fail.
    Sorcerer: Redirect all of your target's night actions to the target of your choosing.
    White Mage: You retain your Sorcerer ability and gain another: You are now a Multitasking Doctor.
    Blue Mage: You retain your Sorcerer ability and gain another: You are now a Multitasking Copycat. Each night you may target another player and gain a 1-Shot version of their role ability, if they have one. Each player may only be successfully targeted once per game by this. Abilities obtained by this may be used at any time and have multitasking.

Novice Warrior: 10% chance to prevent any detrimental ability from affecting you (excluding factional kills). 'Detrimental' up to moderator discretion.
    Warrior: 50% chance to prevent any detrimental ability from affecting you (excluding factional kills). 'Detrimental' up to moderator discretion.
    Warlord: 100% chance to prevent any detrimental ability from affecting you (excluding factional kills). 'Detrimental' up to moderator discretion.
    Guardian: You retain your Warlord ability and gain another: Choose another player. That player gains the same protection against detrimental abilities that you have. Additionally, any detrimental ability that targets them (excluding factional kills) becomes Loud, with both of you as the recipients.
    Myrmidon: You retain your Warlord ability and gain another: You are now 1-Shot Deathproof. This will only be consumed if your detrimental ability protection fails to stop the kill.

Fledgling Rogue: You may attempt to kill a player at night. You have a 90% chance to fail.
    Rogue: You may attempt to kill a player at night. You have a 50% chance to fail.
    Assassin: You may attempt to kill a player at night.
    Shadow: You retain your Assassin ability and gain another: You are now a Multitasking Watcher. You may also choose to not kill anyone and gain a second use of your Watcher ability that night instead.
    Rake: You retain your Assassin ability and gain another: You are now a Multitasking Roleblocker. You may also choose to not kill anyone and gain a second use of your Roleblocker ability that night instead.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

15. ISO #315
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Smoll

you are ridiculously small, meaning the following :

Actions that target you directly in flavor won't work, as you are so small players can't see you, actions that don't target you as a person would still work

(example, a tracker doesn't work, as they try to track you, but a watcher works, as they just try to see who visits you)

Killing peoples while being small is hard, so if you ever perform the factional kill, it will be delayed by one night
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

16. ISO #316
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Secret Societies

This is NOT a role card. Please reroll this role card.

This is an Effect. If you rand this post, please incorporate the effect into the game and reroll accordingly. Only one Game Effect may be in play per game.

All Masons, Illuminati, Aliens and Orange Order get a secondary role besides their passive role.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

17. ISO #317
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Mafia Bartender

All non-mafia players who visit you will become drunk, and instead target a random non-mafia player. They will not be told of this effect. This does not apply to vigilante shots or other killing actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.

18. ISO #318
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Village of Impostors

This is an Effect. If you rand this post, please incorporate the effect into the game and reroll accordingly. Only one Game Effect may be in play per game.

Discard every role card rolled so far and roll a new role card. Make 80% of the game (rounded down) town and 20% (rounded up) mafia. Roll a new role card. Every player in the game will have this role (not including alignment).
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

19. ISO #319
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Zeus

If you rand this role, you have the privilege of building your mafia team during pre-game out of the entire playerlist, then select their roles out of Triple Haven’s Grand Idea thread with one restriction:

You cannot select more than one killing role for your team.

Then you will get Mafia Godfather from post 210 as your role.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

20. ISO #320
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Masons

The Masons are a group of players that know each other's roles and are allowed to communicate privately with each other outside of the game thread. This group is always town aligned.

Illuminati

This is a group of two people who are always mafia aligned but they are randed as a separate group from the main Mafia party body.
    They share a private chat and are permanently bus driven, meaning the actions targeted at one of them will hit the other instead. Illuminati don't have other roles besides being Illuminati, just like town's masons.
    The main mafia group and the illuminati know each other's identities but cannot communicate. Members of the illuminati can be selected to carry out the factional kill by members of the main body.

Aliens

The Aliens faction is a group of players that can't be eliminated by vote during the day but, in addition to killing roles, they also die to protective roles that target them (doctors, bodyguards, jailkeepers etc).
    Their faction is never bigger than 3 members and they have a factional kidnap.

Kidnapped players are returned after two full cycles have passed and with a post restriction selected by the faction as well. Kidnapped players count as dead until they are returned.

They win when they reach parity to town and have ever kidnapped at least one player from the mafia action.

Orange Order

The Orange Order is a faction whose win condition is to eliminate or kill all other anti-town factions and at least one member alive when this happens, stealing the win from town and ending the game.

The Orange Order is immune to any and all day actions except the elimination by vote. They also have a factional kill that will fail if it targets town.

The Orange Order cannot exist if there isnt another faction besides town in a game.

Post 320

Alien Goon
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

21. ISO #321
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Orange Order Goon
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

22. ISO #322
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Orange Order Vigilante
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

23. ISO #323
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Orange Order Goon
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

24. ISO #324
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 324
    Multiballin'

This is not a role, but rather an effect. If this post is randed, this effect is to be incorporated into the game, and this slot is to be rerolled into a random role from this thread. No more than one game effect may rand per game.

All informed minority factions will be split evenly into two informed minority factions each (the Mafia will be split into two opposing Mafias, for instance).

This effect is announced to everyone at the start of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

25. ISO #325
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 325
    Rainbow Sherbet

Each night, you may choose to act. When acting, the colors of all flips will be changed to that of the opposite faction.

Nothing else will change about the altered flips, and the faction name will remain the same.

Rand between Town and Mafia.
    Last edited by Ezradekezra; June 19th, 2021 at 11:28 PM.

26. ISO #326
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 326
    Phantom 2-Shot Neighborizer

Each night after you die, you will be able to add a player to a neighborhood with you. You may only use this ability twice.

Dead players in your neighborhood will be able to talk in the neighborhood, but will not be able to enter the dead chat until after all players in the neighborhood have died.

27. ISO #327
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 327
    Chameleon

Kleptomaniac (p#249) that steals the wincon of the each player it steals from.

Can switch sides this way by stealing from different alignments.

28. ISO #328
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 328
    Psycha

Each day phase, you will have a vision of three players, at least one of which will not be Town.

The following night, you must kill one of the three, full cop check another, and transport the third with yourself.

The first time you would be lynched, it will fail.

You are roleblock-immune, night-immune, and day-immune.

Each night, you may infect one person. Once everyone is infected, you will gain the following buffs:

- You will deal a rampage attack to all players in each of your visions.
    - You are immune to attacks that pierce day immunity and night immunity (equivalent to invincible defense in ToS).
    - You will reflexively attack anyone who visits you.

You win once all who would oppose you are dead. (Same wincon as SK/Arso)

Note: See this thread for descriptions of rampages and transports.

29. ISO #329
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 329
    Psychic

Each night, you will receive a vision of three players.

At least one of these players will not be Town.

30. ISO #330
    Timezone
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    Anti-Mafia

If any roles that are 50/50 between town-mafia are randed (ala 325 and others), the role will always be town.
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.

31. ISO #331
    Timezone
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns

Town Public Suicide Bomber

To use the action, the player must post the targets name in Red and ping the host(s). Otherwise, standard Suicide Bomber.
    HEY $%#!S

Copypasta over.

32. ISO #332
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Actress

The Actress may target a player every night and learn their role. In addition to learning their role, the Actress will also appear as the targeted player's role upon death.

The Aliens faction is a group of players that can't be eliminated by vote during the day but, in addition to killing roles, they also die to protective roles that target them (doctors, bodyguards, jailkeepers etc).

Kidnapped players are returned after two full cycles have passed and with a post restriction selected by the faction as well. Kidnapped players count as dead until they are returned.

They win when they reach parity to town and have ever kidnapped at least one player from the mafia action.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

33. ISO #333
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Undead Alien

Killing actions against you protects you instead, except factional actions.

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

34. ISO #334
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Illuminati

You are a member of two people who are always mafia aligned but they are randed as a separate group from the main Mafia party body.
    You share a private chat and are permanently bus driven, meaning the actions targeted at one of them will hit the other instead. Illuminati don't have other roles besides being Illuminati, just like town's masons.
    The main mafia group and the illuminati know each other's identities but cannot communicate. Members of the illuminati can be selected to carry out the factional kill by members of the main body.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

35. ISO #335
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Illuminati

You are a member of two people who are always mafia aligned but they are randed as a separate group from the main Mafia party body.
    You share a private chat and are permanently bus driven, meaning the actions targeted at one of them will hit the other instead. Illuminati don't have other roles besides being Illuminati, just like town's masons.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

36. ISO #336
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Illuminati

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

37. ISO #337
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Illuminati

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

38. ISO #338
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Coupler

You randomly and unknowingly mark and tie the fate of two players together on odd nights. From that point forward, if one of them gets targeted by the alien's factional kidnap, both will be.

Last edited by Guillotina; June 20th, 2021 at 04:13 AM.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

39. ISO #339
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Man in Black

You are immune to the Alien's factional Kidnap and other kidnapping actions.
    Last edited by Guillotina; June 20th, 2021 at 04:21 AM.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

40. ISO #340
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Diplomat

You are immune to death by day elimination.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

41. ISO #341
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Izanoomi

You may rename the name of this role if you get it just for the game you are playing it.

Twice per game, you may choose a target during the day and cast β€œIzanoomi” on it, trapping the target in an eternal time-loop in its own mind. During the day the target will only be able to post the same last post it posted to the thread the previous day, except for the vote (if there was one). The target may vote as it normally would but always accompanied by the same post referred to in this role description.

And every night it’ll perform the same action it was targeted by from the night he was trapped with the Izanoomi, against a random non-mafia player. The target will not be informed of this. If it's a killing action and the random player is already dead, your target will still attempt the action but fail.

The curse will automatically be lifted upon your death.

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

42. ISO #342
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Brainshocker

The Brainshocker may each night target someone and cause their action (if they have any) to be redirected onto themselves.

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

43. ISO #343
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Alien Pirate Baker

The Pirate Baker may each night target another living player and bake a piece of bread formed after their ability. This action will also roleblock the targeted player and prevent them from using their night action. On the following night, the Pirate Baker may pass their bread to another player, which will allow that person to use the ability that the bread was formed after. The Pirate Baker cannot use their own bread.

MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

44. ISO #344
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Orange Order 2-Shot Day Vigilante
    Last edited by Guillotina; June 20th, 2021 at 10:53 PM.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

45. ISO #345
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Guillo Gun

Dayvig action.

All your shots must be in groups of three and publicly done using BANG BANG BANG: followed by your three targets. One player will be killed at random and will have their flip replaced by Guillo Loves Chaos! (as they have been "cleaned up" by the Guillo Gun.)
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

46. ISO #346
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Compulsive Quizmaster

During the day, you must send the moderator a list of five true/false questions alongside their answers. Failure to do this before the day ends will result in the loss of your vote on the following day. Once night falls, the moderator will publicly post the set of questions. All players (including the quizmaster) are allowed to answer the questions over the course of the night, and the moderator will post the number of correct answers to each question on the quiz at the beginning of the following day. In addition, players that answer the quiz receive one of the following effects dependent on how many questions they answered correctly. These effects last for a single day/night cycle and are not permanent.

Zero questions answered correctly: Hated modifier: The player requires one less vote to be eliminated on the day following the quiz.

One question answered correctly: Voteless modifier: The player is unable to vote on the following day.

Two questions answered correctly: Nothing special happens.

Three questions answered correctly: Multitasking modifier and Tracker invention (invention void after one day/night cycle): The player is able to use multiple actions at once. The player may also target a player to determine who they targeted on the night the ability is used.

Four questions answered correctly: Loved modifier: The player requires one more vote to be eliminated on the day following the quiz.

Five questions answered correctly: Multitasking modifier and Strongman Vigilante invention (invention void after one day/night cycle): The player is able to use multiple actions at once. The player may also a target a player and attempt to kill them. This kill cannot be prevented by conventional means (roleblocks, protection), but players that are untargetable trump it.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

47. ISO #347
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Demon GIF Lover

Demon is an alignment that can only win with groupscum aligned parties that share a PT and can only have passive/reflexive roles.

You will passively get a bulletproof vest that will protect you from one night kill the following night this vest was earnt, when anyone besides yourself posts a gif with cats in it. You will lose the vest after that night even if it was not used.

You will passively and secretly get the role name of ONE player who posts a GIF with at least a dog in it. You can only get one role name per cycle.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World