Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 251
    Kirby

Named Copycat.

See #250 for the rolecard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

2. ISO #252
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 252
    Mafia (Espionage)

This is not a role, but rather an effect. If this post is randed, this effect is to be incorporated into the game, and this slot is to be rerolled into a random true Neutral (Evil) role from this thread. No more than one game effect may rand per game.

All true Neutral (Evil) roles, defined as neutral/3p roles that win if the Town loses, will have their wincons replaced with Mafia wincons. They will still remain uninformed of who the members of the Mafia are, and vice versa.

This effect will be revealed only to the Mafia and to any true Neutral (Evil) roles.

3. ISO #253
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 253
    True NE U-Pick

At the start of the game, you may choose a true NE (see 252 for a definition) to reroll yourself into.

If you do not choose a role within the first 24 hours of D1, one will be picked at random.

4. ISO #254
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 254
    Bomber

Each night, you may attach a fuse to a player. Each fuse will last for two nights.

If that person is attacked, the fuse will be triggered. Everyone will be informed of this event.

Six phases after the fuse has triggered, your bomb will detonate, killing all other living players.

The only way to defuse the bomb is to kill the Bomber.

You have night immunity.

You win once your bomb has detonated.

5. ISO #255
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 255
    Gunsmith

Each night, you may give another player a gun.

That player can use their gun to publicly shoot someone the next day as an in-thread action by posting “/dayvig [player]” or using the ITA bbcode (the latter should only be done if ITAs are disabled). It is recommended that the player with the gun also ping a host in order to ensure that the shot is noticed.

You can only give out a gun 3 times, and you can’t give the same player a gun twice.

Edit - That's enough terrorizing the GIM thread for the night
    Last edited by Ezradekezra; May 7th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.

6. ISO #256
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Confused Jester

The Confused Jester is a third party role that wins when town loses. While the Confused Jester is alive, town is the only faction that can win. If this would lead to a stalemate that is unwinnable for any party, it will be assumed that the non-town faction in the stalemate wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

7. ISO #257
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station

Fireworks Spectacular

This post is a Game Effect and does not act as a role PM. If you rand this post, please incorporate the effect into the game and reroll accordingly. Only one Game Effect may be in play per game.

• All actions will be Loud and announced as being performed by "some jerk".
    • Items may be passed during the day as well as the night. Items may also be stolen by anyone, with a 25% chance of success.
    • All investigations will include whether or not the target has a bomb in their possession.

This effect is revealed to everyone pregame.
    Mouth Maestro: yes, i'm trash, but just you try getting your dopamine somewhere else
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

not only did knights have a super importantrole

but it was their birthday
    BrainpanSonata: I'm so disrespected that I tried to post a Rodney Dangerfield gif... and MU crashed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#1161)
    just cracked a fortune cookie that said my future looks bright and now i hate everything

8. ISO #258
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Town Vanilla Candle Maker

Each night, give 2 people candles. Upon your death, anyone with a candle will be vanillaized. You may give a candle to a player multiple times, but not on the same night.
    Last edited by TripleHaven; May 7th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.

9. ISO #259
    Timezone
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns

Town Vanillaizer Killer

If roles that can vanillaize are in this game, they will be prompted to select a new role from the GIM thread of the same alignment. Town wincon
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.

10. ISO #260
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Fulfiller Maximus Light Blue (Fulfiller alignment/ Maximus Light Blue role)

Fulfiller is an independent alignment whose win condition is tied to fulfilling a mission. If such mission is not fulfilled for whatever reason, they lose. If fulfillers rand vanilla the mod may assign them another alignment (or a Fulfiller attached to a role with no special Fulfiller mission gets a mission from the moderator).

Your mission is to locate and kill other “Maximus”, upon doing so you win and leave the game.
    If no other Maximus is present in the game then you must kill any and all independent aligned players to win, ending the game with a solo victory.

You have the power of interception and assassination.

On Night 1 to Night 3, you may target three players, you will get three results as “Maximus” or “Not Maximus” (or “Independent” or “Not Independent” if there are no other Maximus in the game) but you will not be told what players corresponds each result.

On Day 4 you must post to the thread “MAXIMUS” in light blue font, size 200. You will become unyeetable this day.

On Night 4, you must shoot to kill two players from the targets you chose on any of the previous three nights.
    These kills are unblockable and unmanipulable, but they can be tracked.

If one of those two players is a Maximus (or independent) you fulfill your wincon. If they are not, you lose and leave the game.
    MU Exclusive Games

OPEN WORLD (Co-Hosted with Trustworthy Liberal)
    Deck Mafia (Co-Hosted with TripleHaven)
    Anime World

11. ISO #261
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Fulfiller Maximus Yellow (Fulfiller alignment/ Maximus Yellow role)

Fulfiller is an independent alignment whose win condition is tied to fulfilling a mission. If such mission is not fulfilled for whatever reason, they lose. If fulfillers rand vanilla the mod may assign them another alignment (or a Fulfiller attached to a role with no special Fulfiller mission gets a mission from the moderator).

Your mission is to redirect an action of another “Maximus”, upon doing so you win and leave the game.
    If no other Maximus is present in the game then you must redirect an independent aligned player to win, ending the game with a solo victory.

You have the power of interception and redirection.

On Night 1 to Night 3, you may target three players, you will get three results as “Maximus” or “Not Maximus” (or “Independent” or “Not Independent” if there are no other Maximus in the game) but you will not be told what players corresponds each result.

On Day 4 you must post to the thread “MAXIMUS” in yellow font, size 200. All votes casted on you will instead be casted upon the casters.

On Night 4, you must target two players from the targets you chose on any of the previous three nights, to redirect them to other random players.
    This action unmanipulable.

If one of those two redirected players is a Maximus (or independent) you fulfill your wincon. If they are not, you lose and leave the game.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

12. ISO #262
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 262
    Lolcatter

If you do not continuously lolcat, you will be modkilled.

You win if you are lynched.

13. ISO #263
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 263
    Last Wish Jester

The last post before your lynch will become true. For instance, if the last post calls another (Town) player scum, that player will be rerolled into a Goon (and vice versa). As another example, if the last post is a vote, then the voted player will have a vote stuck to them until their death.

If no effect can be derived from the last post, then the post before it can be used for the wish instead (and so on). This will be done at the host's discretion.

You will not haunt anyone following your death.

You win if you are lynched.

Edit - Forgot that Last Wish Jester doesn't have a haunt
    Last edited by Ezradekezra; May 8th, 2021 at 12:53 AM.

14. ISO #264
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Town Broken Role Killer

At start of Day 1, you vanillaize players that rand the following roles (sorted by post number):

Post 81
    Post 100
    Post 132
    Post 137
    Post 213
    Post 215
    Post 246
    Post 262

This list will be updated as more broken/trolling/Unfun roles are submitted.
    The player that rands this role can pick an extra role from the TripleHaven's Grand Idea Thread.
    This effect cannot be prevented by any means.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

15. ISO #265
    Timezone
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    Vanilla Town
    HEY $%#!S

Copypasta over.

16. ISO #266
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 266
    You know what? $%#! you. *Un-vanillas your Town*

This is not a role, but rather an effect. If this post is randed, this effect is to be incorporated into the game, and this slot is to be rerolled into a random role from this thread. No more than one game effect may rand per game.

All Vanilla Townies/Citizens become Passive Visitors while under this effect.

This effect is announced to everyone at the start of the game.

17. ISO #267
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Soup Killer

as long as you are alive, the mafia faction can perform factional soup kills, similar to Guillotina's and Dawoodle's Everyone's Joated.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

18. ISO #268
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 268
    Juggernaut

Juggernaut
    Neutral (Killing)
    Attack: Powerful
    Defense: Basic

Abilities
    On even-numbered nights, you may attack a player. With each additional kill, you gain one of the following buffs:

1 kill - You can attack every night
    2 kills - You rampage when you attack
    3 kills - You have an unstoppable attack, and you bypass the effects of all protective roles

Win Condition
    You win once all who would oppose you are dead.
    Last edited by Ezradekezra; June 10th, 2021 at 10:54 PM.

19. ISO #269
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 269
    Stalker

Stalker
    Neutral (Killing)
    Attack: Unstoppable

Abilities
    Each phase, you may stalk a player.

Each of your stalked targets will commit suicide four phases after you stalk them.

Your targets will not know that they have been stalked until they commit suicide.

You may stalk a new target each phase without overriding previous stalks.

You will stalk any roleblockers in addition to your original target.

Once you stalk a player, nothing can save them except for your own death.

Win Condition

20. ISO #270
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 270
    Detonator

Detonator
    Neutral (Killing)
    Attack: Powerful

Abilities
    Each night, you may place a device on a player.

If a player with a device visits another player with a device, all devices will explode and kill the player(s) holding them.

You may plant a device on yourself; however, visiting a target while you have a device won't trigger the devices unless the device on the other player is from a previous night.

You are control-immune, and you will automatically place devices on any roleblockers in addition to your intended target.

You are immune to your own explosions.

Win Condition

21. ISO #271
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 271
    What are the odds?

This role becomes a duplicate of another role that rands this game.

22. ISO #272
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 272
    Any

This slot becomes a random modbot-supported role. The default of each role is used except for JOATs, which are instead given one shot each of four different modbot-supported abilities, picked at random. If the same ability is picked twice for a JOAT, the JOAT will gain a second shot of that ability.

23. ISO #273
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 273
    Isaac

Once during the game at night, you may use your D6 on a player to reroll them into another role from this thread.

Your target can only be rerolled into another role of the same alignment and action type (what a Voyeur would see). If your target is a Neutral or no suitable role is present in the GIM thread, your action will fail and your shot will be refunded.

Your target will be informed that they have been rerolled (and be given their new rolecard), and you will be informed if your shot is refunded.

Rand between Town and Mafia.

24. ISO #274
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 274
    Magdalene

You may use your Yum Heart to self-heal once during the game at night.

ITAs are twice as likely to hit you due to your low speed.

25. ISO #275
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 275
    Cain

Due to your Lucky Foot, your ITAs are twice as likely to hit and other RNG-based actions are 15% more likely to go in your favor.

Additionally, fake items (such as useless bulletproof vests and guns that backfire and kill the shooter) that are given to you will become their real counterparts.

26. ISO #276
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 276
    Judas

Random Town role from this thread that is converted to a member of the Mafia.

27. ISO #277
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 277
    ???

You will become a Treestump upon death

28. ISO #278
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 278
    Eve

You gain a Vigilante shot every time the game enters MyLo

29. ISO #279
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 279
    Samson

You gain a 5% bonus to your ITA hit percentage every time a player of your alignment dies.

Reroll this if ITAs are disabled.

30. ISO #280
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 280
    Azazel

Even-night Vigilante that bypasses night immunity.

Last edited by Ezradekezra; June 11th, 2021 at 12:57 AM.

31. ISO #281
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 281
    Lazarus

One phase following your death, you will be resurrected with a bulletproof vest and a Vigilante shot.

This ability cannot activate more than once.

32. ISO #282
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 282
    Eden

You gain the abilities and win condition of a random role from this thread.

Your flip will show the role from the abovementioned thread, with the name replaced with "Eden".

33. ISO #283
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 283
    The Lost

All ITAs targeting you have a 100% hit chance.

You have an ITA shield that regenerates each day (if depleted, you gain another one at the start of the next day).

Your ITA shots bypass ITA shields.

Each night, you may use your Eternal D6 on a player. This has a 50% chance to reroll them (see p#273 for mechanics) and a 50% chance to kill them, bypassing all forms of protection.

34. ISO #284
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 284
    Lilith

Each night, you may redirect a player.

Once during the game at night, you may instead redirect two players.

Trackers will see that you do not visit at night, and Lookouts/Watchers will see that an Incubus visited your target.

35. ISO #285
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 285
    Keeper

Each night, you have a 50% chance of passively gaining a coin.

Each player visiting you will give you a coin.

You win and exit the game upon obtaining 5 coins.

36. ISO #286
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 286
    Apollyon

Each night, you may mark a player.

If the marked player dies that night and is of the same alignment as you, you will gain a one-shot use of their abilities.

If your target is of a different alignment or is not a PR, you will gain a permanent +10% to your ITA hit chance, an ITA shield, a bulletproof vest, or a one-shot dayvig gun, chosen at random.

Rand between Town or Mafia.

37. ISO #287
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 287
    The Forgotten

Each day, you may choose whether to play as The Forgotten or as The Soul the following night.

If playing as The Forgotten, you may bonk someone to send them to horny jail. This functions as a jailkeep.

If playing as The Soul, you may perform an alignment check on a player.

38. ISO #288
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 288
    Bethany

Protective actions that target you will fail.

For each action that fails this way, you will gain a one-shot dayvig gun.

You may use multiple guns at the same time, or during the same phase.

39. ISO #289
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Post 289
    Jacob and Esau

This post is actually two roles, and takes up two slots.

Jacob
    Each night, you may perform a Watcher check on a player. You cannot use this ability at the same time as Esau's Voyeur check.

You share a Mason chat with your brother Esau. You know that both of you are Town.

If Esau dies, you will also die at the same time.

Esau
    Each night, you may perform a Voyeur check on a player. You cannot use this ability at the same time as Jacob's Watcher check.

You share a Mason chat with your brother Jacob. You know that both of you are Town.

If Jacob dies, you will also die at the same time.

That's all of the normal BoI characters

Might do the alt ones another time
    Last edited by Ezradekezra; June 11th, 2021 at 01:34 AM.

40. ISO #290
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Mafia Lie Detector

Every day, once per day, via private message.

Quote someone's post and send it to the host to lie detect it.

The host will confirm whether it's a lie or not.

If it's ambiguous, nothing will happen.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

41. ISO #291
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Demon Monster Cookie

n Pre-game rerand half the players as cookies. Cookies are yummy and sweet and are most definitely townies. The Cookie Monster must eat or eliminate all the cookies in the game to leave peacefully and win with any other alignment. Each night, you may target someone to eat them. If they are a cookie and you successfully eat them, they die and now win with you if you win.

Chocolate Chip Cookies - get a day alignment cop check
    Sugar Cookies - get a neighborizer shot to use the following night
    Raisin Cookies - get a medium shot, getting access to the DVC at the start of the following day
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

42. ISO #292
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Magic Spell #10

Once per game during the night, you may cast this spell onto every player including yourself, forcing them to communicate through images and gifs only, the following day. This spell lasts until the beginning of the next night.

If anyone posts a single word that is not a vote, they get vanillalized permanently.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

43. ISO #293
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Magic Spell #9

Once per game during the day, you may cast this spell onto the entire player list. Half the player list will be able to post during the night, while the other half will be neighborized for the rest of the game. These splits will be decided randomly. This spell lasts until you die.

You decide in which half you wanna be.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

44. ISO #294
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Magic Spell #8

Once per game during the night, you may cast this spell onto the entire player list. During this and the following night, every player with the ability to kill will instead protect the target, and every player with the ability to protect will instead kill the target. Factional actions are not affected by this spell.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

45. ISO #295
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Mafia Magic Spell #7

Once per game during the night, you may target four players. Those players will only be able to randomly target each other until the spell is broken. The spell lasts until only one of those four players is alive. You may not self target.
    MU Exclusive Games

Anime World

46. ISO #296
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Mason

Shares a mason chat with the players who roll posts 297, 298, 299, and 300. If no other masons are randed in pregame, a random Town player may be made a mason.

It is up to host discretion if masons randed from Mason Block A (posts 44-48) and Mason Block B (posts 296-300) are paired together to make a single mason chat or paired with other Town players to create two separate mason chats.

Has a Town wincon.
    Mouth Maestro: yes, i'm trash, but just you try getting your dopamine somewhere else

BrainpanSonata: I'm so disrespected that I tried to post a Rodney Dangerfield gif... and MU crashed!
    just cracked a fortune cookie that said my future looks bright and now i hate everything

47. ISO #297
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Mason

Shares a mason chat with the players who roll posts 296, 298, 299, and 300. If no other masons are randed in pregame, a random Town player may be made a mason.

It is up to host discretion if masons randed from Mason Block A (posts 44-48) and Mason Block B (posts 296-300) are paired together to make a single mason chat or paired with other Town players to create two separate mason chats.

Has a Town wincon.

48. ISO #298
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Mason

Shares a mason chat with the players who roll posts 296, 297, 299, and 300. If no other masons are randed in pregame, a random Town player may be made a mason.

Has a Town wincon.

49. ISO #299
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Mason

Shares a mason chat with the players who roll posts 296, 297, 298, and 300. If no other masons are randed in pregame, a random Town player may be made a mason.

Has a Town wincon.

50. ISO #300
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA

Town Mason

Shares a mason chat with the players who roll posts 296, 297, 298, and 299. If no other masons are randed in pregame, a random Town player may be made a mason.

Has a Town wincon.