Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,801 to 1,831 of 1831

Thread: X vs. Y Mafia III

  1. ISO #1801
    Wants It More alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    6,742
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    joqiza — 04/08/2021
    Tbh to me the most exciting conflict this game is alexa vs post cap

    --

    most accurate...

    Thank you @TheFraggernaut for hosting!

  2. ISO #1802
    Wants It More alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    6,742
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    and gnome for flavor!

  3. ISO #1803
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    14,841
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#1802)
    and gnome for flavor!
    end of story coming up!!!

  4. ISO #1804
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,452
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    I am 3/3 reading spf.

  5. ISO #1805
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Thanks @Garden Gnome for the flavor & everyone for playing!

  6. ISO #1806
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Also starting with the 4th edition I've decided that the cop will start with a n0 green to sort of balance things out a little more.

  7. ISO #1807
    Bandwagoner joqiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    69
    Community
    EpicMafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    that was rly fun! even tho i didn't really do anything this game tbh, i enjoyed watching from the gy. things looked bad at certain points but town did well to keep re-evaluating and not get complacent.

    spf did really well, she was wolfy but she kept lampshading it and it was so disarming LOL

    great job marry n essoa for pulling thru in f3!

    shoutout to mr. turtle for being the towniest player i've ever seen

    thank you fraggernaut and gnome for hosting!

    i like the pace of light games a lot tbh, i think i will stick with them in the future. i will probably take a little break now but enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. hope to see you again some time.

  8. ISO #1808
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,891
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    gg everyone

  9. ISO #1809
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    14,841
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    The Yook general and the Zook general each stood on top of the fence, holding something small and round. The Yook's little ball was blue, and the Zook's little ball was red. They looked like seed bombs, but they wouldn't grow any wildflowers if planted. These balls were rumored to be the evil and most dangerous weapons ever invented, called the "Bitsy Big Boy Boomaroo." If either general dropped the Bitsy Big Boy Boomaroo on the other side, it would be over. Everyone would have to live underground for many years to come. The generals glared at each other, but neither one moved an inch.

    Suddenly, a Yook appeared, looking furious and hungry.

    "I have had no bread and butter for a long time. Friend," the Yook said to the Yookish general, "I am trying to stay positive, but I am done. I want action. I demand action. It is the Zooks who made me hungry. They stole all of the bread and all of the butter, to do the unthinkable. Drop that thing and turn the Zooks into dust."

    Just as the Yook attempted to tackle the general, a patrolman pushed her out of the way. The hungry Yook took off running and was never seen again.

    The generals were both so frightened by the renegade Yook that they climbed down from the wall and took the weapons back to the weapons development facility, where they were stored in their national safes. Life returned to semi-normal. People were able to eat bread and butter or bread and peanut butter. But they always knew that the Big Boy Boomaroo existed and that, at any moment, their happy lives of delicious bread and butter could come to a sudden end. It was that fear that governed their lives ever after.

    And that is the end of the story.

    staypositivefriend was the hungry and desperate Yook.



  10. ISO #1810
    What if scum had both an X-Shot Framer and an X-Shot Lawyer, could create more nuanced decisions and allow their powers to be a bit more relevant aside from the RB

  11. ISO #1811
    Wants It More alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    6,742
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1810)
    What if scum had both an X-Shot Framer and an X-Shot Lawyer, could create more nuanced decisions and allow their powers to be a bit more relevant aside from the RB
    the point is the set-up is a bit scum-sided so we want to make it easier for town, not harder :P

  12. ISO #1812
    its fun game thanks for hosting frag

  13. ISO #1813
    Thread Analyst marry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    wa, usa
    Posts
    302
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    AKA
    winter
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    IVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFOREEEEE IM SO HYPE!!!!!!

  14. ISO #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#1811)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1810)
    What if scum had both an X-Shot Framer and an X-Shot Lawyer, could create more nuanced decisions and allow their powers to be a bit more relevant aside from the RB
    the point is the set-up is a bit scum-sided so we want to make it easier for town, not harder :P
    I don't really think it looks terribly scumsided, cop just died early this game. I could be wrong, though.

  15. ISO #1815
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1814)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#1811)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchizoAffected (#1810)
    What if scum had both an X-Shot Framer and an X-Shot Lawyer, could create more nuanced decisions and allow their powers to be a bit more relevant aside from the RB
    the point is the set-up is a bit scum-sided so we want to make it easier for town, not harder :P
    I don't really think it looks terribly scumsided, cop just died early this game. I could be wrong, though.
    Cop is cursed in this setup lol.

    They're either super obvious d1 and get killed n1 or in this case vigied lol

  16. ISO #1816
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    As it stands for this setup.

    Mafia:2
    Town: 1

    X vs. Y Mafia IV will be soon.

  17. ISO #1817
    Thread Analyst Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    244
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    I woke up and we won lol.

    I just want to say GG to everyone who played and to have a great day if possible.

    Props to everyone for confusing me enough that I didn't even have any strong reads D1.

    Congratulations to Marry and Esooa for managing to gamesolve this game.

    SPF and neopests played a good early game, and managed to put SPF through the finals. Unfortunately, meta caught up with the last member, but this managed to become an interesting games.

    Thanks to English Opening for shooting me N1. I'm not even upset, it's just funny. Plus, you took me out of the game early - that meant less pressure for me lol. Things like these make the game fun and interesting every now and then. It's also arguable that the game outcome may have been different if you hadn't shot.

    A special mention to Mr. Turtle. Phenomenal player.
    Absolutely the most towniest player in this game.

    And finally, a great thanks to our hosts for allowing us to compete in this game. My laughs and sorrows go out to the flavor story posted every EOD and daystart. It's a tragedy that no one has mentioned this intense piece of storytelling up to now.

  18. ISO #1818
    Thread Analyst marry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    wa, usa
    Posts
    302
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    AKA
    winter
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I'm really excited and happy about how the game ended, I was taking notes and actually reading through ISOs last night. I feel so much more exhilarating and comfortable when its less people alive, because I have context and less to read. having hammer is super scary!!! I townread 2/3 mafia until rereading for mafia HNFJDKVJSDFV...

  19. ISO #1819
    im gay staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5,934
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    gg all! i really enjoyed the moderate pacing of this game and i had a lot of fun trying to trick everyone. :P i would love a link to the DVC if anyone has one

  20. ISO #1820

  21. ISO #1821
    Thread Analyst marry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    wa, usa
    Posts
    302
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    AKA
    winter
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    invalid/expired link @c4e5g3d5

  22. ISO #1822
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

  23. ISO #1823

  24. ISO #1824
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,452
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    Sniped

  25. ISO #1825
    Soul Reader BlueKang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,262
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Yooooo this was a fun game to watch. Town as usual played great. Mafia was fooling me pretty early as well I would've done terribly outside of Day 1 read wise.

    The final 3 was funny as hell though.

    MARRY 2.0!!!!!!

  26. ISO #1826
    Thread Analyst Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    244
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1825)
    Yooooo this was a fun game to watch. Town as usual played great. Mafia was fooling me pretty early as well I would've done terribly outside of Day 1 read wise.

    The final 3 was funny as hell though.

    MARRY 2.0!!!!!!
    Who is this guy?

  27. ISO #1827
    Soul Reader BlueKang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,262
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1826)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1825)
    Yooooo this was a fun game to watch. Town as usual played great. Mafia was fooling me pretty early as well I would've done terribly outside of Day 1 read wise.

    The final 3 was funny as hell though.

    MARRY 2.0!!!!!!
    Who is this guy?
    Good question...

  28. ISO #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1827)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1826)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1825)
    Yooooo this was a fun game to watch. Town as usual played great. Mafia was fooling me pretty early as well I would've done terribly outside of Day 1 read wise.

    The final 3 was funny as hell though.

    MARRY 2.0!!!!!!
    Who is this guy?
    Good question...
    What do you want!?

  29. ISO #1829
    Soul Reader BlueKang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,262
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#1828)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1827)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1826)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#1825)
    Yooooo this was a fun game to watch. Town as usual played great. Mafia was fooling me pretty early as well I would've done terribly outside of Day 1 read wise.

    The final 3 was funny as hell though.

    MARRY 2.0!!!!!!
    Who is this guy?
    Good question...
    What do you want!?
    OH $%#!!

  30. ISO #1830
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    14,841
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFraggernaut (#1806)
    Also starting with the 4th edition I've decided that the cop will start with a n0 green to sort of balance things out a little more.
    Also, you can suggest flavor that you would like. If there are a lot of suggestions, I will choose one by RNG!!! And then, I will write it!

  31. ISO #1831
    Wants It More TheFraggernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In A Tunnel
    Posts
    5,010
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Daily Mafia
    AKA
    Frag
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#1830)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFraggernaut (#1806)
    Also starting with the 4th edition I've decided that the cop will start with a n0 green to sort of balance things out a little more.
    Also, you can suggest flavor that you would like. If there are a lot of suggestions, I will choose one by RNG!!! And then, I will write it!
    @Garden Gnome sounds like a plan!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Lycan

The Lycan is a third party-aligned player who may target a player every night and attempt to guess their role. If they guess the target's role correctly, the target will die, and the Lycan will be immune to daykills and lynches the next day. If they guess incorrectly, the identity of the Lycan will be revealed publicly. The Lycans win by outnumbering all other factions.