Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: CFC's Stardew Valley Hydra

1. ISO #901
    AKA
    Hydra for Mr Turtle and Wurzel Scummidge
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#892)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#891)
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#881)
    Here are my initial thoughts (not reads at this stage):

- I feel WIML has been more on edge than in previous games I have seen him. Does this mean they are scum? Not sure. I'll bow to my partner on this one. If WIML is scum then WILbot could be a partner (distancing)
    - One and Done - Were they silent or were they silenced? I can see 3 options here 1) A mafia silencer used a n0 power on them. This would make them town 2) Syn has silenced them - either to annoy Tim or because they are first on the player list. This would be NAI 3) They are deliberately choosing to use pictures. Guillo did this in the Mario game and he was scum. I would say this is scummy. I guess we see what happens
    - Fire and Nice - I get good vibes but I had good vibes in my first game with IAWY and he was scum then
    - Redwood - They have posted a lot but I feel that the style has been a lot more laid back than my last game with Marl
    - Lizzymarm - the username just makes me think of the Queen.
    - Nanook - feels slightly wolfy but perhaps just his style (last game I was one of the ones responsible for his mislynch)

W
    Have we played together Wurzel?
    Root Mafia. I am Lode on CivFanatics
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey Lode! Yeah 😅, that wasn’t exactly my brightest shining moment, but a win’s a win :lmfso:
    It was a well deserved win and you must have spent hours thunderdoming Ace. Talking of Ace, Kpop have been pretty quiet but maybe as Dolby hasn't showed up yet.

2. ISO #902
    Community
    Syndicate
    AKA
    Nanook, kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzymarm (#900)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanookyle (#888)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzymarm (#815)
    I have this feeling that Kyle isn't even playing and Nanook is just attempting to mime Kyle's posting style.

Or that Kyle's just playing to his own meta really hard.

Either way, I've seen Kyle supatown hard in recent games and that hasn't happened here yet.
    *LA Noir guy 'doubt' meme* is this a marmot post or a dunya post?
    cheekyeybrows.gif
    *ingloriousbasterds'that'sabingo'butinsteadofbingo itsays'that'samermot'.jpeg*

3. ISO #903
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    katze & Geyde
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#802)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#782)
    @fire&Nice
    can you like

describe all the transient thoughts you have regarding thread
    more specifically regarding 'players who have posted a lot and have weight in thread'
    I don’t have a lot of thoughts right now, D1 has never been great for me and still getting my bearings. To do that I need to talk to people, and there’s not been a lot of talking, so yeah

I do have some basic thoughts though, mainly that I think S&S is town primarily because of Wiml. We’ve played a lot together recently and I’ve only seen him rand Mafia like once (which was a multiball game at that), but he’s playing exactly like I’d expect him to with his town meta, so I’m pretty comfortable with that read atm

Otherwise, I don’t really have much of anything yet. I’m finding it really hard to read people and get vibes, which I assume is because we’re semi-anonymous on hydra accounts and I can’t see the “aka so & so” on my phone unless I actively search people’s profiles for it, which is throwing off my primary method of solving. But that’s all excuses! Give me some names of anybody that’s of interest to you and I can do a quick ISO and give thoughts
    Horde / SPE

4. ISO #904
    Community
    Land of the Damned
    AKA
    Tim and Visor
    Quote Originally Posted by WILbot (#887)
    amogus is prob town and red tree is bad

5. ISO #905
    Community
    YunORGs/Marinara ORGs
    AKA
    Yuno (Fire) & Iawy (Nice)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#901)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#898)
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#892)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#891)
    Have we played together Wurzel?
    Root Mafia. I am Lode on CivFanatics
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey Lode! Yeah 😅, that wasn’t exactly my brightest shining moment, but a win’s a win :lmfso:
    It was a well deserved win and you must have spent hours thunderdoming Ace. Talking of Ace, Kpop have been pretty quiet but maybe as Dolby hasn't showed up yet.
    Ace was here last night but hasn’t shown up today, Dolby was completely AWOL yesterday so I hope they don’t skip out again

6. ISO #906
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Dolby (North) and Ace Marvel (South)
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPositiveEsooa (#466)
    Town

amogus
    Redwood
    WILbot
    Dumb Cover
    Fire & Nice

Null

Horde Scum
    Lizzymarm
    Nanookyle
    OneAndDone

Scum

KPOP
    Former Ultimate Farmer-equity with KPOP
    WurzelTurtle
    Slow & Steady (less sure on this one but will see)
    you being obsessed with suss me is everything

7. ISO #907
    Community
    YunORGs/Marinara ORGs
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#802)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#782)
    @fire&Nice
    can you like

describe all the transient thoughts you have regarding thread
    more specifically regarding 'players who have posted a lot and have weight in thread'
    I don’t have a lot of thoughts right now, D1 has never been great for me and still getting my bearings. To do that I need to talk to people, and there’s not been a lot of talking, so yeah

I do have some basic thoughts though, mainly that I think S&S is town primarily because of Wiml. We’ve played a lot together recently and I’ve only seen him rand Mafia like once (which was a multiball game at that), but he’s playing exactly like I’d expect him to with his town meta, so I’m pretty comfortable with that read atm

Otherwise, I don’t really have much of anything yet. I’m finding it really hard to read people and get vibes, which I assume is because we’re semi-anonymous on hydra accounts and I can’t see the “aka so & so” on my phone unless I actively search people’s profiles for it, which is throwing off my primary method of solving. But that’s all excuses! Give me some names of anybody that’s of interest to you and I can do a quick ISO and give thoughts
    Horde / SPE
    I’ll try to ISO them here in the next 30 minutes when I get a spare moment of relief from the endless phone calls at work that always come like clockwork as soon as we have a remotely-nice day

8. ISO #908
    Community
    YunORGs/Marinara ORGs
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Town

amogus
    Redwood
    WILbot
    Dumb Cover
    Fire & Nice

Null

Horde Scum
    Lizzymarm
    Nanookyle
    OneAndDone

Scum

KPOP
    WurzelTurtle
    Oh hey, speak of the Korean idol

What’s up?

9. ISO #909
    Timezone
    AKA
    katze & Geyde
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#896)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood (#308)
    I don't believe you because I don't think Geyde is a good enough katze to fake your exact writing style and several of the unsigned posts are in your writing style

also when we hydra'd we made multiple false claims about who was posting so I'm not super inclined to take your claims about who's posting at face value
    On reread, amogus is prob town and red tree is bad, they seem to be doing the classic baddie thing of pushing someone way too hard on something that doesn’t seem to
    clearly mean much in terms of alignment. Like let’s say geyser has a wicked impression of katze in their back pocket....and?

They also trust my slot which is the easiest slot to go “uhhh yeah town” without really giving reasoning. Like for all redwood knows I have a dope Alison impression in my back pocket. It seems like conflict for the sake of coming across as baddie hunting

Not a good look
    imo the post you're replying to is NAI at worst

Arete knows both geyde and i very well so them (correctly) doubting that geyde had written certain posts and also remembering the game me and arete hydraed in, in which we both faked posting like eachother a few times

its not even being used to shade our slot so i don't entirely see how you think this is them "pushing our slot", they pushed our slot because posts they correctly identified as being written by geyde did not fit what they expected geyde to write

-k
    Yes. What I’m saying is that’s filler used to look productive.
    im not sure if we'll find common ground on this but i still disagree

i claimed to have only written two posts

they thought it was a lie and explained why that they thought it was a lie

Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone (#899)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone (#879)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#347)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood (#343)
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're going to need to actually explain this one kat
    weh i dont want to be in thread right now but i'll explain this one read and then actually leave since geyde can probably show up soon

short version is that you're approaching the game differently than i expect you to as a wolf and have generally melded with me on multiple occasions; and as you'd say: "i don't write villagery posts as a wolf" whereas you've... done that

admittedly i've miscleared you for this reason before but i'm confident in my ability to realize im misclearing you if i am

also literally nobody is engaging with the argument between our slots and i think that's indicative of either us both being villagers or wolves just not $%#!ing playing the game because we've not exactly shyed away from intentionally bad pushes on you to see how you'd react

oh, you're also never W/W with Horde Scum because i fully believe we both had the exact same thought about their post on page 1 and that's super unnecessary for you to do as W/W, not really important to my read on you but figured i'd add it

...now im leaving the thread for real, bye

-katze
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#884)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone (#873)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#347)
    weh i dont want to be in thread right now but i'll explain this one read and then actually leave since geyde can probably show up soon

short version is that you're approaching the game differently than i expect you to as a wolf and have generally melded with me on multiple occasions; and as you'd say: "i don't write villagery posts as a wolf" whereas you've... done that

admittedly i've miscleared you for this reason before but i'm confident in my ability to realize im misclearing you if i am

also literally nobody is engaging with the argument between our slots and i think that's indicative of either us both being villagers or wolves just not $%#!ing playing the game because we've not exactly shyed away from intentionally bad pushes on you to see how you'd react

oh, you're also never W/W with Horde Scum because i fully believe we both had the exact same thought about their post on page 1 and that's super unnecessary for you to do as W/W, not really important to my read on you but figured i'd add it

...now im leaving the thread for real, bye

-katze
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#853)
    neither of us are really sure how much we believe this forced dichotomy to be a real read

why are we w/v instead of v/v

i understand why not w/w but

if you truly believe this why is it in "maybe wolf"

-k

Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#50)
    its page one in this game and Arete has already mindmelded with me like three times

decent sign for them being a villager

Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#90)
    why do you think i posted P#50

Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#252)
    reading through redwood is interesting

because you'll see they actively prevent people from giving townreads

S&S sl
    not giving WIL higher than rand v
    discrediting post that likes F&N post
    P#252 was written by geyde, every other post by our slot in this entire post was written by me, including quotes in quotechains
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#884)

i think that's your problem with these posts? but i can't really tell given your methods of articulation

-k
    also literally nobody is engaging

im not fully sure what you're trying to convey here

im interpreting the first two gifs as "hey look at this" and "im talking to you, kat"

this is probably wrong? but if i'm going to talk to you i think understanding how im interpreting you is important for us to actually converse at all

the last im kinda torn between it being an unenthused wolf trying to be scary (in which you'd be calling us that) or like, you going "yeah okay but that doesn't really change my mind" (and google only told me it was from ever after high and i couldn't easily find any more context than that)

i don't think im correct because it doesn't fully add up with the quoted posts but whatever

i found the fact our slot and redwood had a full blown argument in thread that lasted quite a bit and nobody really stepped in to be a mild point in the slots favor, yes

most of my read is independent of that, though, it was like a little "oh, thats a thing" moment i had while typing

i feel like im horribly misinterpreting what you're saying so can you try to be a bit more clear, somehow, ty

-k

10. ISO #910
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#908)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#906)
    Town

amogus
    Redwood
    WILbot
    Dumb Cover
    Fire & Nice

Null

Horde Scum
    Lizzymarm
    Nanookyle
    OneAndDone

Scum

KPOP
    WurzelTurtle
    Oh hey, speak of the Korean idol

What’s up?
    I want dolby to do the solving, but is MIA. uugghhh

11. ISO #911
    AKA
    Someone mentioned Former Farmer so I had a look at their ISO:

- Banter with Nanook
    - Saying Amogus suss a few times
    - Then voting for Kpop without a reason.

Doesn't scream town but not played with them before.

I wonder what Farmer will choose to do for the day activity

12. ISO #912
    Community
    YunORGs/Marinara ORGs
    AKA
    Pronouns
    O&D, can you more clearly spell out your Amogus case? When you’re just posting whole quote chains, it’s hard to understand what you’re getting at specifically

13. ISO #913
    Quote Originally Posted by WILbot (#897)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#896)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood (#308)
    I don't believe you because I don't think Geyde is a good enough katze to fake your exact writing style and several of the unsigned posts are in your writing style

also when we hydra'd we made multiple false claims about who was posting so I'm not super inclined to take your claims about who's posting at face value
    On reread, amogus is prob town and red tree is bad, they seem to be doing the classic baddie thing of pushing someone way too hard on something that doesn’t seem to
    clearly mean much in terms of alignment. Like let’s say geyser has a wicked impression of katze in their back pocket....and?

They also trust my slot which is the easiest slot to go “uhhh yeah town” without really giving reasoning. Like for all redwood knows I have a dope Alison impression in my back pocket. It seems like conflict for the sake of coming across as baddie hunting

Not a good look
    imo the post you're replying to is NAI at worst

Arete knows both geyde and i very well so them (correctly) doubting that geyde had written certain posts and also remembering the game me and arete hydraed in, in which we both faked posting like eachother a few times

its not even being used to shade our slot so i don't entirely see how you think this is them "pushing our slot", they pushed our slot because posts they correctly identified as being written by geyde did not fit what they expected geyde to write

-k
    Yes. What I’m saying is that’s filler used to look productive.
    I’m being a bit vague on this point, but to be clear, I’m not say this line of suspicion is bad or even that it’s a suspicion (tho in the context of a multi iso read, it reads like shade).
    What I’m saying is that this kind of thought process feels like it comes from someone who is looking for things to say/reasons to fight. I think it’s easy for baddies to go in on contradictions when they know they’re right, without bringing it back to game relevancy, and I think that’s what’s happening here. Like there’s certain post from lizzymarm that I feel like could of been written by either, but I haven’t mentioned it cuz I can’t tie it to anything yet, so no point in being it up even though it’s a contradiction
    -M

14. ISO #914
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#911)

- Banter with Nanook

they voted me because I said I wanted to fight in front of them, and that's how they die in Danganronpa, because they are not allowed to see violence.

15. ISO #915
    Timezone
    AKA
    katze & Geyde

more like

Katsgay

16. ISO #916
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by amogus
    ##Vote Dumb Cover
    It is now 2:02:06 PM EDT on Thursday, April 8th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

17. ISO #917
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
  18. ISO #918
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns

19. ISO #919
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by KPOP
    ##Vote Fire & Nice
    It is now 2:03:03 PM EDT on Thursday, April 8th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

20. ISO #920
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns

21. ISO #921
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    CFC's Stardew Valley Hydra Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Dumb Cover Horde Scum (79), Lizzymarm (102), WILbot (91), amogus (80)
    2 KPOP Former Ultimate Farmer (16), StayPositiveEsooa (59)
    1 OneAndDone Dumb Cover (33)
    1 Nanookyle Nanookyle (74)
    1 Horde Scum Slow & Steady (104)
    1 StayPositiveEsooa Redwood (103)
    1 amogus OneAndDone (33)
    1 Fire & Nice KPOP (14)
    2 Not voting WurzelTurtle (17), Fire & Nice (45)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 3:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 9th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

22. ISO #922
    Community
    Land of the Damned
    AKA
    Tim and Visor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Nice (#912)
    O&D, can you more clearly spell out your Amogus case? When you’re just posting whole quote chains, it’s hard to understand what you’re getting at specifically

23. ISO #923
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by amogus
    ##Vote KPOP
    It is now 2:05:38 PM EDT on Thursday, April 8th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

24. ISO #924
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#914)
    Quote Originally Posted by WurzelTurtle (#911)

- Banter with Nanook

they voted me because I said I wanted to fight in front of them, and that's how they die in Danganronpa, because they are not allowed to see violence.
    OK....

Glad that clears that up (hopefully for other people if not me)

25. ISO #925
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Slow & Steady
    ##Vote Dumb Cover
    It is now 2:08:14 PM EDT on Thursday, April 8th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

26. ISO #926
    AKA
    esooa & staypositivefriend
    hi! this game is dense and difficult to get into. i'm gonna catch-up and post whatever thoughts i have. are there any specific takes/reads that people wanna hear from me?

-SPF

27. ISO #927
    Timezone
    AKA
    katze & Geyde
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPositiveEsooa (#926)
    hi! this game is dense and difficult to get into. i'm gonna catch-up and post whatever thoughts i have. are there any specific takes/reads that people wanna hear from me?

-SPF

28. ISO #928
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 Dumb Cover Horde Scum (79), Lizzymarm (102), WILbot (91), Slow & Steady (104)
    3 KPOP Former Ultimate Farmer (16), StayPositiveEsooa (60), amogus (81)
    1 OneAndDone Dumb Cover (33)
    1 Nanookyle Nanookyle (74)
    1 amogus OneAndDone (34)
    1 Fire & Nice KPOP (14)
    2 Not voting WurzelTurtle (18), Fire & Nice (45)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 3:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 9th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

29. ISO #929
    Community
    CFC / BFC
    29 minutes left to get in your event entry and day actions.

30. ISO #930
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Renata and Raskol

-SPF
    Everybody on our bandwagon. Who's for real and who's not.

31. ISO #931
    AKA

-SPF

those were esooa's reads, so i'll let her explain them. if i had to make a readslist right now, it would look mildly different

32. ISO #932
    Community
    Syndicate
    AKA
    Nanook, kyle
    @WILbot just want to make sure this doesn't slip through the cracks cus of notification shenanigans, i was wondering whether your read that we are town because of the level of comfort in revealing that nanook pees while he drives was from made or alison?

33. ISO #933
    Community
    Syndicate
    AKA
    Nanook, kyle
    for full transparency's sake, all the posts about kissing lizards were by nanook, and the car pee ones were also by nanook.

34. ISO #934
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Renata and Raskol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzymarm (#791)
    Quote Originally Posted by amogus (#789)
    @Lizzymarm can you explain 185
    preferably in detail
    yes

so S&S was triggered by alison, goes all omgus and says she's openwolfing and votes her.

in it, dumb cover does 3 things.

1. discredits S&S, but leaves wiggle room "im notcaught up yet"
    2. buddies alison but also leaves wiggle room "im not caught up yet"
    3. bad reaction to the fake peek

i still cannot at all believe anyone who saw S&S react think it was an actual sincere "alison is wolf for logical reasons" vote/push.

felt very opportunistic stab at S&S with the timing and verbiage.

actually, thanks for reminding me. ##Vote Dumb Cover
    Oh this is just horrible. If you were reading as closely as you pretend to be, you might have noticed that my credit to the original suspicion on S&S was not related to WIML's spat with Alison.

"leaving wiggle room" as sus in the first couple hours of day one? SERIOUSLY? No, just no. This is a fake rationale.

Fake peek reaction? Was it you who first said they didn't like it, or someone else?

35. ISO #935
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Renata and Raskol
    Quote Originally Posted by WILbot (#823)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horde Scum (#816)
    Yeah, I don't think there can be a doubt on that. Also why I hated Dumb Cover's vote on them. It just didn't make sense.
    When you're right you're right, even when you're mafia.

Dumb Cover has voted a confirmed town and is currently in the process is stirring up shade on my strongest non-Tim townread. Also they have literally nothing going for them.

Hmmm.

##Vote Dumb Cover

By the way I am starting to think F&N is town but I will let my brain stew on it a bit before confirming my read.
    I have the best hydra partner in the world. Not even slightly joking.

36. ISO #936
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Renata and Raskol
    (Side note: not sure why O&D is supposed to be confirmed town.)

37. ISO #937
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Renata and Raskol
    Please compare, people, Wilbot and Horde Scum's reaction to Rask's vote to Lizzy's. One of these things is not like the others (sings).

38. ISO #938
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanookyle (#932)
    @WILbot just want to make sure this doesn't slip through the cracks cus of notification shenanigans, i was wondering whether your read that we are town because of the level of comfort in revealing that nanook pees while he drives was from made or alison?
    All town reads if y’all are Alison. All scum reads of y’all are made. I’ve never known either you to pull a theatrical “hold on let me check something” so my scum read is lightening in real time cuz I think you just discussed something odd about my behavior in your hydra chat.

39. ISO #939
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 Dumb Cover Horde Scum (79), Lizzymarm (102), WILbot (92), Slow & Steady (104)
    3 KPOP Former Ultimate Farmer (16), StayPositiveEsooa (61), amogus (81)
    1 OneAndDone Dumb Cover (38)
    1 Nanookyle Nanookyle (76)
    1 amogus OneAndDone (34)
    1 Fire & Nice KPOP (14)
    2 Not voting WurzelTurtle (18), Fire & Nice (45)

View Vote History

40. ISO #940
    Timezone
    AKA
    katze & Geyde
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Cover (#937)
    Please compare, people, Wilbot and Horde Scum's reaction to Rask's vote to Lizzy's. One of these things is not like the others (sings).
    use your words in order to weave together sentences
    I'm too gay and lazy

41. ISO #941
    Community
    CFC / BFC
    « Day 1 Event Concluded »
    Event entries and day actions locked.

Mayor Lewis has assigned the players who did not pick an activity to garbage duty.

42. ISO #942
    AKA
    this is not a readslist as much as it is an attempt to get my head into the game by ISO'ing every player and writing my thoughts

i'm a little skeptical about the accuracy of this read, but i would tentatively townread fire & nice. i think the sheer joy they showed at getting voted on p#356 is villagery. i might be a sucker but i found the dialogue on p#758 - p#761 villagery as well - those posts feel earnest in a way that wolves are typically not. i have some minor concern over how vague and generic their reasoning to townread Wiml on p#802. i townlean this slot pending them actually getting reads and posting observations

i think that p#347 was a mildly villagery thought for amogus to have. it had a level of specificity that requires more hoops for a wolf to jump through to organically post than a villager. even so, i was getting pinged consistently by amogus's posts in the early game. p#227 felt like an empty non-observation. the drive-by shot on WilBot on p#172 was weird. p#544 felt somewhat like TMI. even so, i think that the slot's posting has gotten better as time has gone on. the best thing the amogus slot has going for it are moments of hyper specificity that i struggle to see someone from a wolf mindset faking. i would probably cautiously townlean that slot as well

i am utterly lukewarm about dumbcover. most of their posts go right through me.

ultimate farmer's p#413 is a post with a ton of obvious fake bravado. i dont find that inherently wolfy but it bothers me in the context of it being the only substantial read the slot has outed

not sure what to do w/horde scum. p#636 feels awkwardly worded and so does p#642. their concern about me and esooa not being towny "enough" was kind of villagery in a vacuum, but the read didn't seem to go anywhere in particular. i dont love them playing up the dichotomy of redwood/amogus without (as far as i can tell) taking a firm stance between the two

(i am at work and no longer have time to write paragraphs about everyone here - ask me for clarification on certain reads if you want to know)

i have no thoughts on kpop

i still townlean lizzymarm

i townlean wurzelturtle

i have a mild wolf read on nanookyle

i have no read on oneanddone

i had some early concern about redwood. i felt like arete was trying to play up the "mildmeld" dynamic with amogus in a way that was somewhat unnatural on p#88. i lean town on that slot after watching their engagement with esooa.

i'm somewhat torn about slow and steady. i found their early posting wolfy. i think their reaction to alison was villagery.

WILbot will self-resolve

43. ISO #943
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    If we die you kill essoa and spf always with weak reasons to suss me.

like voting for my and their reads are i have no thoughts on kpop... smh

44. ISO #944
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by KPOP
    ##Vote StayPositiveEsooa
    It is now 3:24:34 PM EDT on Thursday, April 8th, 2021. There are 1617994860000 remaining.

45. ISO #945
    AKA

why should i townread you?

46. ISO #946
    AKA
    you did not seem bothered by esooa being suspicious about you - you seemed amused by it. it was me saying that i have "no thoughts" about you that prompted you to declare that me and esooa are lockwolf if you die

47. ISO #947
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPositiveEsooa (#945)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#943)

you don't, but if you are gonna post reads saying you wolf read someone, you don't vote the null one.

48. ISO #948
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPositiveEsooa (#945)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPOP (#943)

you don't, but if you are gonna post reads saying you wolf read someone, you don't vote the null one.
    esooa voted for you, not me. i have no issue with her vote being on you

49. ISO #949
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by StayPositiveEsooa (#946)
    you did not seem bothered by esooa being suspicious about you - you seemed amused by it. it was me saying that i have "no thoughts" about you that prompted you to declare that me and esooa are lockwolf if you die
    is like this every game, then eventually the wolf show up and im always town.
    Like Im not mad, you do you, Dolby is the one that solves. I'm just here until he shows up and actually reads. which is not happening soon enough.

50. ISO #950
    Community
    CFC Subforum
    AKA
    Pronouns
    IF YOUR ROLE IS TOWN
    You kill Esooa and SPF with fire tomorrow.
    If you are a town vig, you shot there
    If you are anything that can kill SPF and Esooa you do it.