View Game in Database
  1. ISO #8201
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8198)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#8196)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8192)
    there is a world where the other 3p is katze btw.
    no, she's confirmed joat gang and helped slamdunk on MR.
    hard confirmed? in what way?

from what i can tell there's reasonable possibility they could be lying about that.
    it's not a tinfoil i'm likely to entertain till f3.

2. ISO #8202
    Timezone
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i'm more interested in someone telling me if a doctored person over the night can still get poisoned. i've never seen this happen?

3. ISO #8203
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8184)
    actually.

does a doc that can heal poisons and a poison healer in the same game make sense?

i suppose it does if the poisoner can poison x2 each night.
    alison claimed unable to stop poisons

4. ISO #8204
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i'm more interested in someone telling me if a doctored person over the night can still get poisoned. i've never seen this happen?
    normally, they can

at least in modbot resolution

the last MU role madness game I was

jailkept by wolves, doctored by town, bodyguarded by town, vigged by the lost wolf, and poisoned by the pack n1

I died of poison EOD2

5. ISO #8205
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I ... am not really sure I buy van's boxes btw

I'll come back to this in a bit want to look at c4 d2

6. ISO #8206
    Timezone
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8204)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#8202)
    normally, they can

jailkept by wolves, doctored by town, bodyguarded by town, vigged by the lost wolf, and poisoned by the pack n1

I died of poison EOD2
    lmao

you're very popular ;p

7. ISO #8207
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#2724)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#2716)
    this is entirely unrelated to ran’s thing but coincidentally enough before i read it i was going to say that i’m worried we’re giving too much cred to marmot for his post about spf and that outside of that one post i’m not sure he’s like... doing anything really. he seems to mostly just be floating along with the current of the thread. i honestly don’t know him well enough to say if that’s necessarily bad but i don’t get like... overtly villagery feelings from the stuff he’s posting (with the exception of the spf thing)

i know most people here know him better than me so i’m just putting this out there. i saw dunya say she was pretty confident marmot was a villager, for one. not sure where other people that know him are at independent of the rah thing, which i’m not entirely convinced of
    Well, with my limited experience with him, "not doing much" shouldn't be a huge concern. His proactivity can vary a lot.

And yeah, not much else has been telling from him, but... if a wolf couldn't have written a post, that doesn't change over time.
    mmmm

8. ISO #8208
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8204)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#8202)
    normally, they can

I died of poison EOD2
    lmao

you're very popular ;p
    clearly being the second-towniest person in the role madness game and being watched is the optimal strategy

9. ISO #8209
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

it might be likely we're dealing with a poisoner that has a real and a fake poison

10. ISO #8210
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

from how the c4 wall post chloe thing

and then ofc chloe being the other person to work with me re: c4 thing

unfolded

11. ISO #8211
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#697)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#672)
    ##Vote Esooa

Serious vote.

I spent a good long while cooped up with Esooa in Ice Cream Team (though she did leave our discord after d1) and read a couple of other games with her lately, all with her as town.

She's very different here. More focused, no snark. Someone remarked she was 'Alison-like' and I agree.

Don't take this as a 100% scumread. I kind of hate scumreading people for evolving playstyle. Esooa you just keep doing your thing.
    i see where you and tim are coming from with this read. esooa is playing ~differently~ to how she usually does. but i don’t think it’s wolfy. her reads are already very nuanced and i believe she believes them. they feel like reads she would make and i’m not sure she could fake that this early

i will keep an eye on this though. my initial vote on her was because i was picking up what you’re getting at here, but then i decided she was probably just a villager anyway
    My problem is that I can very easily describe exactly what I am seeing...and I feel like I am right because Ran sees it, you see it...it's sort of confirmed a real thing.

But I cannot for the life of me see a wolf agenda in it. Maybe it is just what Ran said, an evolution of playstyle.

It still seems strange to me the townreads spinning from it though. I have to look and see if all those come from people who don't have a history with Esooa, because if they do I think they should be saying "weird" rather than "town."
    i cannot wolfread this post.

no matter how much i read it, the conclusion to me is just "tim lock v"

if it can come from a wolf, then how?

12. ISO #8212
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8209)
    has nanook claimed who he's saving?

it might be likely we're dealing with a poisoner that has a real and a fake poison
    mhm that's the most likely possibility

the other options are like, town poisoner gamethrowing by targeting chloe (lol no)

wolf boats poisoner (some kind of gated two shot real poisoner, town healer has to pick one to save and one to condemn)

chloe? fakeclaiming? poisoned? (also lolno)

13. ISO #8213
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i'm pretty sure it just doesn't make sense for apogee/spf to not contain at least 1 wolf unless we're getting snowed by katze/chloe

also i had a stupid read that spf constantly repeating her strong townreads in her iso was wolfy as though announcing them every time she left the thread was a necessity

it almost kinda seems like a subtle self-awareness on her positioning in the thread

14. ISO #8214
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

TSP is 99.9% never a wolf and I'm shutting that down hard forever

There are exactly two roles he could be a wolf for

bulletproof day pgo -- first off no, second off only a few day actions just doesn't make sense

supergodfather (AP's role from BM4) -- a normal fake peek godfather would still die to a desperado as would a VT joat wolf

15. ISO #8215
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#583)
    ##Vote c4e5g3d5
    I'm always wary to town read stuff like this because it would be a very easy thing to do if you want to put some extra effort into thinking about how to wolf

But generally this vote from SPF will be >rand town because it really serves no purpose, lol

I imagine SPF's general goal when wolfing to be give out agreeable takes that others will think as well, so people town read her and she can position herself in the town core

I'm not sure if I explained that properly, but SPF as mafia plays to be town read, and that's basically it. She doesn't try to save partners (though this is something she's working on), etc.
    :wooloorolling:

16. ISO #8216
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    yeah my only real non-consensus POE (and idk how even non-consensus it is) is like exactly juliet who I think is just hard hard wolf off of interactions

17. ISO #8217
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Otherwise, the box feels like it will roll over a few wolves in short order

18. ISO #8218
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8216)
    yeah my only real non-consensus POE (and idk how even non-consensus it is) is like exactly juliet who I think is just hard hard wolf off of interactions
    @Apogee do you mean my interactions with c4 or other interactions?

19. ISO #8219
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#8218)
    Both c4 and mr

20. ISO #8220
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7750)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#7748)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#7741)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#7729)
    master radishes asks c4 a softball question with feigned concern. c4 gives a half-hearted response and then the two of them drop the exchange entirely and never bring it up again

C4 is one of those in my 'probably just town? but could definitely still be scum too' pile. I had a little ping earlier (don't remember why now though) but have also had several positive pings (i.e. 'that sounds like a vill post').

master radishes uses uncharacteristically hedgey language when talking about c4 in this post, acting oddly neutral about c4's alignment while still implicitly shielding him

Whatever happened to that C4 wagon anyway? I kinda liked that one.

after ignoring c4 for several pages, master radishes suddenly throws out shade on c4.....and then never follows up with it again

master radishes treatment of c4 does not feel like a wolf trying to pocket a villager - MR would not throw that level of unprecedented shade at c4 toward the end of the day if he was trying to pocket him

master radishes treatment of c4 also does not feel like a wolf trying to push on a villager - there is too much reluctance to push on c4 at any point

i find it incredibly easy to see a world where MR and c4 are paired with each other
    did you just flesh out the posts I found in MR's ISO?
    no, i've barely been reading the thread. i just got off work and immediately went to MR's ISO to look at his progression on c4
    you quoted like the same posts I did, that's all

spf can be town
    i can't find a suitable reaction to this post

like it's obviously a good post but it almost seems too correct to be a villager fmpov

like dya's entire tunnel on me/esooa, along with thinking apogee/spf looking good in later parts of their iso makes the game like near impossible for me to evaluate if this is actually the case

like i hate this because i know i'm a villager and i'm struggling to make any sense of the position the game is in right now

plausibly i'm wrong on tim. i just don't see how other than EXACTLY the claim he made in relation to dya's flip. i think the way he went about checking hally is a villager thought process.

21. ISO #8221
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8219)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#8218)
    Both c4 and mr
    So my lack of conversation with MR. Did you read my post from this morning about that?

22. ISO #8222
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    okay i had slight concerns on juliets' engagement based on inception mafia but objectively this is a significantly high volume game.

23. ISO #8223
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#710)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#659)
    I'm getting a little concerned about the number of people town reading Esooa for her read on me...while not agreeing with her read on me. One person with "it's the way she read, not the result" is...fine...but Esooa making a well stated anti-consensus read makes me wonder if it was genuine. Usually her anti-consensus reads are stated with a "take it or leave it" challenge and I'm not sure what to make of the change.
    I'm not really sure what this post means

You're concerned with the people town reading me for my post yet not agreeing with the read, but you mention a discrepancy in the way my read was given, saying they're typically "take it or leave it." Is it that both the people town reading me are wolfy and I'm wolfy for making it? What exactly would you expect me to do that I haven't done here, if I were to have a "take it or leave it" challenge? Really, the only thing I can think of is that you don't see me pushing the read enough, but is that really the case, or something you can determine after I've posted so few times since making it, while you're receiving zero scum reads?
    I didn't see this before I just explained it to Hally.

No, I don't think you are wolfy, towny, anything...I don't know what to think really. Which is why people saying "oh that's a well thought out read, sure, towny" are kinda throwing me off. I can think of several games we've played together where the players from that game would say "wait, Esooa just gave you a reasonable explanation?"

I like it. To be honest my first thought when you said you were gonna have a read on me was "here comes the tunnel," and I'm glad I was wrong. For now I'm gonna call it evolving play, can't think why you'd do it as a wolf, and look at who is townreading you for it to see if anything doesn't make sense with them.
    oh bleh the bolded is terrible though

24. ISO #8224
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    This thread when spf says a thing

25. ISO #8225
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8222)
    okay i had slight concerns on juliets' engagement based on inception mafia but objectively this is a significantly high volume game.
    oh wow van how do you remember that game? I don't even remember if I was town or wolf, much less what I posted lol. Sounds like I posted a lot though. Day 1 and the first part of Day 2 here have just been impossible for me but I'm now more present because no work today or Monday.

26. ISO #8226
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#8225)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8222)
    oh wow van how do you remember that game? I don't even remember if I was town or wolf, much less what I posted lol. Sounds like I posted a lot though. Day 1 and the first part of Day 2 here have just been impossible for me but I'm now more present because no work today or Monday.
    my memory is pretty decent.

we were both village that game and i do remember you being more engaged that game. plus we both didn't have a great time reading each other lol. i don't have massive concerns over insignificant differences about a game that occurred over a year ago though.

27. ISO #8227
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#1326)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1307)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#1301)
    gth? i would townlean you almost entirely because of p#1107. it's one thing to make a fake read as a wolf that you "change" your mind on for towncred, and it's another thing to change your mind about a wagon that you spearheaded and got a ton of momentum against. i don't think that wolf!alison would make the tradeoff of losing a probable mischop for the sake of getting towncred for changing her mind. (my logic would be void in a world where you/tim are wolves but i don't think that's likely)
    im not like, an expert on tim or anything

but just by how people are treating them in thread, it sounds like they have a pretty polarized meta?

in which case i'd be relatively wary of calling it villagery for her to do that 180
    The actual problem is that I don't. I don't have A meta. I have probably five at least, despite a relatively small number of games, and NONE of them are polarized.

So after a couple of really intense "maybe this game just gets too nasty to be worth playing" experiences, and Dobby outright saying "YOU WILL BE FUN TO PLAY WITH YOU LOT, OR ELSE" in the setup* I have decided to take the "win at all costs" edge off for this game. If people don't like the way I town, fine, y'all can chop me and I'll play from DVC and have a good time. I'm not gonna tell you all how to play.

*note: paraphrasing or the mods exact words is intended there, if that's an exact quote it's just from lazily not looking
    okay well now i've come to the conclusion that tim's playstyle overall is probably not ai due to this post.

28. ISO #8228
    Timezone
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    p sure inception happened like 3 years ago?

29. ISO #8229
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    p sure inception happened like 3 years ago?
    a year and a half i believe. it was somewhere around october/november 2019.

30. ISO #8230
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i still think the way tim constantly pressed matters on hally and nutella on d1 was villagery

it's the type of suspicion that i've seen tim press on a lot as a villager. he usually tends to find one thing that grabs his attention, and just hones in on it super hard. the conclusion of whether his wolf game can accurately and genuinely duplicate it is a different question though, and i think my conclusion is generally "more likely village"

31. ISO #8231
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I don't find anything that looks really bad for her in day 1. Early in the day she was pushing katze who I think most of us agree is town but it was early in the game. She wasn't happy with katze's seeming obligatory scum hunting and concealing that she felt that way.

She town leans c4 because of his seeming unconcern with how he comes off to others. I also town read c4 that day so I can't hold that against her.

She felt like Alison would self resolve by day 3 and wasn't going to vote for her. This is fine I think.

Sees nutella, chloe, ranmilia, apogee, and hally villagers in that order. The only one of these I did not agree with was apogee. Not sure why she was reading him as town.

Regarding her reads list, she said the reason she decided to post it was to see if anyone noticed she had left Tim out. I'm not sure why but I doubt she posted that long list just to see if anyone noticed Tim was not on it. Maybe I misunderstood this but I didn't like it.

Toward the end of the day she went back and forth with her vote between fatmo and mist. She voted mist by the way before it came out that mist was 3rd party. Does anyone know if spf tends to change her vote a lot especially as she is making her final decision about chopping someone? She voted a lot of people throughout the day but all ya'll do that so it's nothing I look down on.

So all in all on day 1 spf seemed to me she was trying to solve the game. There was much more content than what's above I just hit the highlights. As I said before I didn't read any of her actions as wolfy I just didn't understand some of them.

Now I'll do Day 2.

32. ISO #8232
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    TZE
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by dunya (#8051)
    @katze when you wake up: i know you have a town real on chloe and i want to respect that. have you ruled her out from being 3p, though?
    i have relatively strong doubts she’s 3p

obviously the fact i see her as obvious town can come from a 3p since no TMI and such, but my vibe says no 3p

but if it comes down to 3p hunting and she can’t confirm herself as not being it, then don’t take this as “never kill her ever”😹

33. ISO #8233
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    it looks like dobby wanted a couple vt's in the game so he was just like "here, take some ita abilities that only work for one day!"

sadge.

34. ISO #8234
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#8231)
    Ok Day 1 spf -

I don't find anything that looks really bad for her in day 1. Early in the day she was pushing katze who I think most of us agree is town but it was early in the game. She wasn't happy with katze's seeming obligatory scum hunting and concealing that she felt that way.

She town leans c4 because of his seeming unconcern with how he comes off to others. I also town read c4 that day so I can't hold that against her.

She felt like Alison would self resolve by day 3 and wasn't going to vote for her. This is fine I think.

Sees nutella, chloe, ranmilia, apogee, and hally villagers in that order. The only one of these I did not agree with was apogee. Not sure why she was reading him as town.

Regarding her reads list, she said the reason she decided to post it was to see if anyone noticed she had left Tim out. I'm not sure why but I doubt she posted that long list just to see if anyone noticed Tim was not on it. Maybe I misunderstood this but I didn't like it.

Toward the end of the day she went back and forth with her vote between fatmo and mist. She voted mist by the way before it came out that mist was 3rd party. Does anyone know if spf tends to change her vote a lot especially as she is making her final decision about chopping someone? She voted a lot of people throughout the day but all ya'll do that so it's nothing I look down on.

So all in all on day 1 spf seemed to me she was trying to solve the game. There was much more content than what's above I just hit the highlights. As I said before I didn't read any of her actions as wolfy I just didn't understand some of them.

Now I'll do Day 2.
    generally speaking i would say that spf's posts on d1 were very good if she's a wolf.

35. ISO #8235
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Timsup2nothin (#7239)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#7203)
    I think Radishes has been wolfy if we ignore the joat gang stuff. Like I cased him D1 before Hally started townshielding him. And yes Hally's opinions do carry weight in my mind but the fact is that I noticed him doing stuff I saw as wolfy.

Without the joat gang stuff I am less likely to shoot Radishes. The problem is that we know there's a wolf in joat gang so I'm tempted to vote in there and Radishes is the one with the highest scum equity (even after factoring in Hally's townshield).

Other options are just voting Apogee or something but that feels like a cop out nothingburger

joat gang having a scum in it is our first legitimate scum lead so we should probably make some effort into pursuing it.
    Is there ANY logical reason to think JOAT gang is not Dunya/Radishes/Fatmo/X, with X being the wolf? Because right now that really seems pretty likely to me, and if that's correct then shooting at the known JOAT boaters is like the least likely way to hit a wolf.
    this is probably the worst post tim has made this day because it's blatantly trying to get suspicion off of mr

it's almost blatant to the point where i don't think a wolf would do that knowing mr is on the chopping block anyways? if the vig is a 1-shot anyways, bussing mr on d2 seems like how wolves would approach it post-dya and dunya's collaboration

36. ISO #8236
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    TZE
    Pronouns
    any
    vanity thinking my range of bull$%#! fpses is wide enough for me to be a solo vanilla 3p is truly the kind of compliment i strive for

37. ISO #8237
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    TZE
    Pronouns
    any
    also i saw a post implying spf 3p but i really don’t think fatmo is a super logical n1 target for them

38. ISO #8238
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    I couldn't find an analogy here, have this fun clip.

39. ISO #8239
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    also i saw a post implying spf 3p but i really don’t think fatmo is a super logical n1 target for them
    possibly, only because fatmo is a slot that has village vig potential written on it and you probably want to try and target slots in the sweetspot of "poe but not actually poe"

40. ISO #8240
    Timezone
    Community
    RYM / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8233)
    it looks like dobby wanted a couple vt's in the game so he was just like "here, take some ita abilities that only work for one day!"

sadge.
    can u level up somehow?

like, marmot can be gifted if someone attempts to ita him. do you have any supplementary clause in your role lol?

41. ISO #8241
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#258)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#254)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#243)
    I don't want to just heckle everyone's read on me but (this isn't directed to you specifically) I am atm interested in why there's what I feel like is a sharp split in thread reads on me already
    explain what you're feeling

is it just having hally on one end and nut on the other or?
    c4 also wolf read me. Katze wolf read me. Mistyx town read me. Etc
    okay

yeah that's correct

I'm probably just not tuned into to like how'd you'd experience thread sentiment

but "sharp" and like, self reflection re:heckle didn't feel like the right word
    btw this is why i wolfread apogee early

this exchange was completely pointless. it does absolutely nothing to progress the game state, and it doesn't read as apogee trying to get a read on esooa. it just looks like a wolf trying to look busy by asking questions that seem smart

doesn't help that a decent chunk of apogee's iso looks like fluffposting to me

42. ISO #8242
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8233)

sadge.
    can u level up somehow?

like, marmot can be gifted if someone attempts to ita him. do you have any supplementary clause in your role lol?
    i do not have any powers other than having a buffed ita and a buffed dodge rate as far as i know.

43. ISO #8243
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    mmm I'm starting to feel the need to like ~make reads~ as opposed to notice reads

someone stop me

44. ISO #8244
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i guess i'll make a full case on apogee rather than just making small mini posts i suppose. it should help out juliets as well

45. ISO #8245
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    unfortunate vanity this is the game you've decided to case me as a wolf as opposed to pocket me

alas, I do not get chopped as town

46. ISO #8246
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8243)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#395)
    mmm I'm starting to feel the need to like ~make reads~ as opposed to notice reads

someone stop me
    why's this wolfy

you're one of two people to have shaded it

47. ISO #8247
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    TZE
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8245)
    unfortunate vanity this is the game you've decided to case me as a wolf as opposed to pocket me

##Vote Apogee

48. ISO #8248
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    vanity thinking my range of bull$%#! fpses is wide enough for me to be a solo vanilla 3p is truly the kind of compliment i strive for
    I briefly considered this too but don't think you were with mist

49. ISO #8249
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8245)

##Vote Apogee

50. ISO #8250
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    TZE
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8248)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#8236)
    I briefly considered this too but don't think you were with mist
    i think in a game i had more energy in, it'd be within my range of bull$%#!
    now with that said
    P#415/P#464/P#469 😳