Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Chleb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    This game was very very very hard for me to win with the sheer amount of mechanical non-3p clears (aaaaa!!!), extremely-townie towns, and strength and teamwork of the playerlist in general.

I was almost there! My marks were good 😭 but I got ahead of myself and tripped up - which happens sometimes, i guess. I'll get over it eventually, but $%#!... i messed up hard lol. Sorry if I let you down, @Mistyx

I wanna thank all of you guys for making this a very memorable and fun game. Every single player who is alive right now deserves to win. Good luck, gamers.

##Vote Chloe

2. ISO #10402
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    ##Vote Chloe

im genuinely sad doing this

3. ISO #10403
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    « D3 elimination: Chloe dead, Street child »
    OOOOOOOOOPS

i think this is because of the double yeet... MY BADS

Chloe died, she was a Street Child

Congress of Vienna Role PM

Street Child no.2

Yeee in the game of power and war and stuff, children are left out Sadge, but you have eachother, and you can hug and play with pet rocks, and rocks can pee on people so that's fun

You belong to the Street Children Faction. You win together with the Street Children Faction if you fulfill your win condition below.

1) You are Masons together with a fellow Street Child. You are both aligned with the Street Children Faction.

2) You are in possession of a Pet Rock each. Each night, starting night 1, you may pass this rock on to a player still in the game. At the end of the night, the pet rock runs away, and comes back to you, but not before peeing on it's old owner. They will not be made aware of this. If all live players in the game have been peed on by pet rocks at some point in the game, your win condition has been fulfilled, and the game will end!

3) If one of you dies, the other person will have two pet rocks to hand out each night.

4) From night 3 and on, you will receive a list of which players that are still alive, that have been visited by pet rocks.

- Day action window starts 2 hours after SoD, and ends 2 hours before EoD, as usual! Pre-submitting actions so you don't forget is also allowed - you may change these at any time tbh.

- You may also at any time request cute pics and hosts will provide tbh. (Disclaimer: Requests should be made by PM only. Pings in the thread will not be acknowledged.)

4. ISO #10404
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
  5. ISO #10405
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    With this elimination, there are NO Street Children left!

6. ISO #10406
    Today's lesson is only very slightly related to the Congress tbh, but I liked the video so deal with it tbh

OH NOOOOOES, justplayingitcool has died!!!! He was Town!

Congress of Vienna Role PM

Emperor Francis II / I

Emperor Francis - You are actually famous for being the LAST Holy Roman Emperor, you abdicated that title when you lost to Napoleon in the Battle of the Three Emperors in 1806, yikers. And no, Holy Roman Emperor does not refer to THAT Rome (although I'm not going to mention the two-Emperors problem, other than it exists tbh). So uh, that was fine honestly, because you were still Emperor and King of a lot of things, and you had a majestic crown and stuff. You kept losing to Napoleon however, and even had to marry your daughter, Marie Louise, to Napoleon in 1810. They got a child together, Napoleon II, so like, Napoleon I's only child was your grandson tbh KEKW.

With the Congress of Vienna, Austria ofc had a leading role in all, and your GOAT councellor Metternich saw to it that much of your old power and stuff were restored, but not the Holy Roman Empire tbh.

You belong to the Town Faction. You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

1) Spank Vigilante: Once during a nightphase, you may choose a player that is either too loud or too quiet to be alive. If this player has posted more than 300 times the previous dayphase, or less than 30, you may hire an assassin to kill them.

2) You can at any point choose to convert this assassin into a bodyguard, but after one conversion, you may not swap them back to assassin, so choose wisely. For this to be effective, you need to have posted more than 30 times during each dayphase, or this assassin/bodyguard will forget about you. You may not use the bodyguard action the same day/night that you convert it from assassin. Bodyguard can be used both day and night.

3) Act of Generosity: If you feel uncomfortable with being in possession of any of these powers, you may PM the host with the name of a fellow player who takes over the services of your assassins. This is valid at any point of the game, including day phases or when you might be about to die.

During the night, staypositivefriend has been targeted with suspicion. If she receives more than half of the votes at any point during the day, she will be immediately eliminated, and day will proceed as normal, with another elimination at EoD. If she doesn't receive more than half the votes, but is top wagon, she will be the only elimination, at EoD.

- If spf is eliminated and hosts don't open thread again immediately, please contact us through Discord AND a PM to the @Dobboodle account, to make sure we both see it. We will try to do better this time and not fall asleep!!

- Day action window starts 2 hours after SoD, and ends 2 hours before EoD, as usual! Pre-submitting actions so you don't forget is also allowed - you may change these at any time tbh.

- You may also at any time request cute pics and hosts will provide tbh. (Disclaimer: Requests should be made by PM only. Pings in the thread will not be acknowledged.) do this tbh, it's cute.

- Apoc was a host all along.

7. ISO #10407
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

8. ISO #10408
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    first

9. ISO #10409
    im gay staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

10. ISO #10410
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10407)
    katze
    god DAMMIT

it counts whatever

11. ISO #10411
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    tbh still wish we killed apo yesterday

now im alive longer than i wish to be and also chloeless

terrible outcome

12. ISO #10412
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

13. ISO #10413
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Congress of Vienna Day 4 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Not voting Fatmo (0), juliet (0), Ranmilia (0), Apogee (0), staypositivefriend (0), Alison (0), marmot (0), katze (0)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 4 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, April 23rd, 2021. There are 1619218860000 remaining.

14. ISO #10414
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10411)

terrible outcome
    I tried to vote him last second, but you and Chloe beat me to voting her.

I agree that was probably the best option, I just didn't have time to explain it.

15. ISO #10415
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    tbh chopping alison/apogee/spf probably wins the game but i'm gonna forget i said this and then not do it so i can quote this postgame when this post is correct and be like "wow i cant believe i talked myself out of this'

16. ISO #10416
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    alright, i am taking ANY vote in the first 24 hours of today as a wolf claim. i dont really care about dying but i DO care about having the time to say my peace

i will full-claim. give me a couple of minutes to type it out

17. ISO #10417
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10416)
    alright, i am taking ANY vote in the first 24 hours of today as a wolf claim. i dont really care about dying but i DO care about having the time to say my peace

i will full-claim. give me a couple of minutes to type it out
    ##Vote staypositivefriend

you fool

18. ISO #10418
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Good evening - well, I don't think I was blocked. Anyone poisoned?

19. ISO #10419
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

20. ISO #10420
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

21. ISO #10421
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10414)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10411)

terrible outcome
    I tried to vote him last second, but you and Chloe beat me to voting her.

I agree that was probably the best option, I just didn't have time to explain it.
    iirc i voted with mere seconds left

but yeah

i miss her

shes probably reading this so ill stop complimenting her

##Unvote staypositivefriend

22. ISO #10422
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10419)
    dude the wolves could literally blitz on that vote if there are enough of them alive, please stop

23. ISO #10423
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

24. ISO #10424
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10422)
    dude the wolves could literally blitz on that vote if there are enough of them alive, please stop
    if the wolves openwolfed to kill you then that'd be cool tbh tbh

25. ISO #10425
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10422)
    There would have to be 3 wolves left and you would have to be one of them, and Katze and I would have to be town.

But I'm just teasing you :P

##Unvote staypositivefriend

26. ISO #10426
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

27. ISO #10427
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

my flavor is the "balance of power", and i started the role as a backup. i was required to choose one name on night one whose power i would "inherit" once they die

i chose TSP on night one because KZA had confirmed him as a viilager, and because TSP had hinted at having a powerful ability. i reasonably assumed that he would be a kill target for the wolves/3p before long (and i was right)

i inherited TSP's parity check on n2, and i investigated chloe. (i was fairly certain that chloe was just a villager at this point in the game, and i wanted to check my strongest townread so that i could contrast it with someone i found actively wolfy the following night)

i checked marmot on n3, and i was effectively told that he and chloe were not the same alignment. this is why i came into d3 pushing on marmot aggressively, because it was my way of softing my report

i checked alison tonight, and i was told that she and marmot are NOT on the same alignment

28. ISO #10428
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Excuse me, SPF would have to be not one of them.

29. ISO #10429
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10427)
    alright

my flavor is the "balance of power", and i started the role as a backup. i was required to choose one name on night one whose power i would "inherit" once they die

i chose TSP on night one because KZA had confirmed him as a viilager, and because TSP had hinted at having a powerful ability. i reasonably assumed that he would be a kill target for the wolves/3p before long (and i was right)

i inherited TSP's parity check on n2, and i investigated chloe. (i was fairly certain that chloe was just a villager at this point in the game, and i wanted to check my strongest townread so that i could contrast it with someone i found actively wolfy the following night)

i checked marmot on n3, and i was effectively told that he and chloe were not the same alignment. this is why i came into d3 pushing on marmot aggressively, because it was my way of softing my report

i checked alison tonight, and i was told that she and marmot are NOT on the same alignment

30. ISO #10430
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    alright

Last night was Night 3. Huh?

31. ISO #10431
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    alright

Ohhhh that is interesting spf.

32. ISO #10432
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10430)
    alright

Last night was Night 3. Huh?
    ahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha

33. ISO #10433
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

34. ISO #10434
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any

staypositivefriend

35. ISO #10435
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    i was about to say "well the suspicion person is obviously a wolf for not doing it to apogee"

but spf just 😹scumslipped😹

so

thonk

36. ISO #10436
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Yeah, there's no way it works out even if she misspoke. TSP died Day 2. There have only been two nights since then.

I'm sorry SPF

37. ISO #10437
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10435)
    i was about to say "well the suspicion person is obviously a wolf for not doing it to apogee"

but spf just 😹scumslipped😹

so

thonk
    How did she scum slip and why can I never see these things lol?

38. ISO #10438
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    oh, to be clear, i chose TSP as my target for backup by the end of day one - it wasn't during night one. i had to choose it before the 48 hours were up.

i promise that im telling the truth and no, i didnt spaghetti, but i get why it looks bad. i was in too much of a rush to type it out

39. ISO #10439
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

40. ISO #10440
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10438)
    oh, to be clear, i chose TSP as my target for backup by the end of day one - it wasn't during night one. i had to choose it before the 48 hours were up.

i promise that im telling the truth and no, i didnt spaghetti, but i get why it looks bad. i was in too much of a rush to type it out
    I don't think it matters. You said you inherited his power after he died.

You've also stated 3 targets when only 2 nights have elapsed since then.

41. ISO #10441
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8849)
    hi im gay =)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8876)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8873)
    mech clears:
    katze
    fatmo
    jpic

dunya clears:
    juliet
    marmot

probably just a villager:
    chloe

the rest:
    alison
    spf
    apogee
    ran

this is simple.
    how did you go from: "spf is probably just a villager" to "SPF is in my POE" under the course of 24 hours? especially because you spent a good portion of yesterday agreeing with me that the fact that i was in the POE was absurd

it feels partially like you are trying to prevent yourself from being boxed in
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8883)
    btw i feel pretty good about this game just being a mechanical victory - i usually dont care about mechanics at all but a good 50% of this playerlist is mechanically confirmed and a bunch of people outside of the POE are just obvious villagers (like me :P), so i didn't put a ton of effort/energy into reading through spew last night

but i did spend a bit of time parsing through marmot's interactions with c4/MR/tim, and i think that he's probably just a wolf. i was fully prepared to have to fight against dunya's shield today LOL

##Vote marmot
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8885)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#8881)
    spf is a villager or 3p and i'll die on that hill ftr

i also read X vs Y overnight (well, i skimmed her ISO) and no. sry.

remove my fren from PoE
    thank you!!! i was literally so obvious in x and y mafia lol
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8912)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#2875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2860)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2857)
    who does marmot scum read
    this is phrased weirdly but it's a question to marmot

who do you scum read
    I'll give you a list

Def Town

Hally
    nutella
    Ran

Light Town

Chloe
    Esooa
    staypositivefriend
    JPIC
    MR

Null

c4e5g3d5
    dyachei
    Fatmo
    juliet
    katze
    Mistyx
    NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    TSP

Light Scum

dunya
    Apogee
    tim (old read)
    Alison
    KZA
    i felt that it was odd that marmot's POE contained almost entirely villagers, (pending apogee/alison being resolved), and the one confirmed wolf that "is" on the list is placed with the caveat of: "this is an old read"

that gave me the concern that marmot was trying to shade his partner (tim) while still effectively having an excuse to not pressure him or push hard on him. it was notable to me that marmot signal boosted my shade on fatmo while effectively downplaying my shade on tim (p#3853). marmot had a tendency to throw shade on tim (p#4480) while still finding reasons to avoid having to directly push on him (p#5862)

i noticed a similar pattern of behavior play out from the way that marmot interacted with c4 and MR - i will probably go into more detail at some point but i'm excited about this read and wanted to share it right away :P
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8915)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#8899)
    Ran we have free KP on vanity today so the next target is probably gonna be you or juliets

@SPF I don't feel comfortable voting dunya's 100% certain townread the day after she gets killed in the night.
    that's fine - i don't expect anyone to follow me today. i just want to be very clear and very vocal about my read because i think im the only person in this game who has marmot in my POE
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8922)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8919)
    my flip is my greatest weapon. follow through with this.

apogee/alison/ran/spf. in that order. still don't think it's ran and adjust based on the flips.

as jjj would say, don't stop thinking.

i'm a villager.
    if youre actually a villager then you should probably put marmot back into your poe
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8932)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8927)
    spf we aren't killing marmot until lilo if ever

that's the decision we came to yesterday
    there is only so much stock i can put into: "this person townshielded this other person" in a game with an increasingly narrow POE where multiple townshields have already been confirmed to be incorrect

this response is the exact reason why i intend to vocally case/bring momentum onto marmot, because getting him chopped will probably be an uphill battle even though i am utterly lacking in reasons to village read him
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8968)
    it would be beneficial for me to wait a day or so before i claim

but i can if y'all want
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8980)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8976)
    okay

the relevant part for right now is I'm the origin of the hot potato

pair of abilities that ride off of it I track where it goes

path of it has been spf to fatmo to me (lol)

I self resolve now that its made its way to me

not claiming more
    why did you give it to me?

okay spf

lets say you're telling the truth despite the fact what you just claimed is mechanically impossible

you, for some reason, die last night. we read your ISO and determine you have a "marmot/X" difference check

marmot flips V

where do we go from here

42. ISO #10442
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I assume this was a plan to get two yeets over the next two days between myself/Alison before we could actually look at spf.

43. ISO #10443
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10441)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8849)
    hi im gay =)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8876)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8873)
    mech clears:
    katze
    fatmo
    jpic

dunya clears:
    juliet
    marmot

probably just a villager:
    chloe

the rest:
    alison
    spf
    apogee
    ran

this is simple.
    how did you go from: "spf is probably just a villager" to "SPF is in my POE" under the course of 24 hours? especially because you spent a good portion of yesterday agreeing with me that the fact that i was in the POE was absurd

it feels partially like you are trying to prevent yourself from being boxed in
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8883)
    btw i feel pretty good about this game just being a mechanical victory - i usually dont care about mechanics at all but a good 50% of this playerlist is mechanically confirmed and a bunch of people outside of the POE are just obvious villagers (like me :P), so i didn't put a ton of effort/energy into reading through spew last night

but i did spend a bit of time parsing through marmot's interactions with c4/MR/tim, and i think that he's probably just a wolf. i was fully prepared to have to fight against dunya's shield today LOL

##Vote marmot
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8885)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#8881)
    spf is a villager or 3p and i'll die on that hill ftr

i also read X vs Y overnight (well, i skimmed her ISO) and no. sry.

remove my fren from PoE
    thank you!!! i was literally so obvious in x and y mafia lol
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8912)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#2875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#2860)
    this is phrased weirdly but it's a question to marmot

who do you scum read
    I'll give you a list

Def Town

Hally
    nutella
    Ran

Light Town

Chloe
    Esooa
    staypositivefriend
    JPIC
    MR

Null

c4e5g3d5
    dyachei
    Fatmo
    juliet
    katze
    Mistyx
    NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    TSP

Light Scum

dunya
    Apogee
    tim (old read)
    Alison
    KZA
    i felt that it was odd that marmot's POE contained almost entirely villagers, (pending apogee/alison being resolved), and the one confirmed wolf that "is" on the list is placed with the caveat of: "this is an old read"

that gave me the concern that marmot was trying to shade his partner (tim) while still effectively having an excuse to not pressure him or push hard on him. it was notable to me that marmot signal boosted my shade on fatmo while effectively downplaying my shade on tim (p#3853). marmot had a tendency to throw shade on tim (p#4480) while still finding reasons to avoid having to directly push on him (p#5862)

i noticed a similar pattern of behavior play out from the way that marmot interacted with c4 and MR - i will probably go into more detail at some point but i'm excited about this read and wanted to share it right away :P
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8915)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#8899)
    Ran we have free KP on vanity today so the next target is probably gonna be you or juliets

@SPF I don't feel comfortable voting dunya's 100% certain townread the day after she gets killed in the night.
    that's fine - i don't expect anyone to follow me today. i just want to be very clear and very vocal about my read because i think im the only person in this game who has marmot in my POE
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8922)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8919)
    my flip is my greatest weapon. follow through with this.

apogee/alison/ran/spf. in that order. still don't think it's ran and adjust based on the flips.

as jjj would say, don't stop thinking.

i'm a villager.
    if youre actually a villager then you should probably put marmot back into your poe
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8932)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8927)
    spf we aren't killing marmot until lilo if ever

that's the decision we came to yesterday
    there is only so much stock i can put into: "this person townshielded this other person" in a game with an increasingly narrow POE where multiple townshields have already been confirmed to be incorrect

this response is the exact reason why i intend to vocally case/bring momentum onto marmot, because getting him chopped will probably be an uphill battle even though i am utterly lacking in reasons to village read him
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8968)
    it would be beneficial for me to wait a day or so before i claim

but i can if y'all want
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8980)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#8976)
    okay

the relevant part for right now is I'm the origin of the hot potato

pair of abilities that ride off of it I track where it goes

path of it has been spf to fatmo to me (lol)

I self resolve now that its made its way to me

not claiming more
    why did you give it to me?

okay spf

lets say you're telling the truth despite the fact what you just claimed is mechanically impossible

you, for some reason, die last night. we read your ISO and determine you have a "marmot/X" difference check

marmot flips V

where do we go from here
    i was never going to die last night

and i softed multiple times on p#9419 p#8883

44. ISO #10444
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    one second

if this claim is somehow real it'll probably be obvious

45. ISO #10445
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Wait didn't TSP die day 1? So haven't we had Night 1, Night 2 and Night 3?

46. ISO #10446
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#10445)
    Wait didn't TSP die day 1? So haven't we had Night 1, Night 2 and Night 3?
    He was poisoned Night 1 and died at the end of Day 2.

47. ISO #10447
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Ok thats right it was KZA who died day 1 shooting TSP.

48. ISO #10448
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10440)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10438)

I don't think it matters. You said you inherited his power after he died.

You've also stated 3 targets when only 2 nights have elapsed since then.
    Could you please explain this @staypositivefriend. There's an error here, and I want to make sure I'm not just misunderstanding you, because it looks like an obvious slip to me.

49. ISO #10449
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Soooo I am not seeing a way this could be true.

50. ISO #10450
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10004)
    good morning. my brain is too tired to figure out if chloe is mechanically outed or not
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10009)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10005)
    good morning. my brain is too tired to figure out if chloe is mechanically outed or not
    are u gladiator
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#10006)
    hello, hardclaim or die pls
    nah, i'm not going to hardclaim unless there's a consensus that i should. the day is ending soon and claiming immediately before the end is just going to give the wolves more information at a time when it is wholly unnecessary
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10017)
    @katze - can you talk w/me about chloe please? is your suspicion of her real? what's it based on?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10018)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#10016)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#10006)
    hello, hardclaim or die pls
    nah, i'm not going to hardclaim unless there's a consensus that i should. the day is ending soon and claiming immediately before the end is just going to give the wolves more information at a time when it is wholly unnecessary
    cool, spf is street child.
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10045)
    .............this sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10049)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10045)
    .............this sucks
    it sucks because i was reasonably confident that chloe was just a villager no matter what

but her babysitter claim being CC'd feels really outing for her unless im misunderstanding something mechanically
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#10050)
    fwiw i believe both alison & chloe
    is it possible for both of them to be real? why would there be two babysitters with very mildly different abilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10056)
    it's not really a host read tbh, i just dont understand how it mechanically makes sense for two people to have the exact same role with very minor variations in a setup where the point of the game is for everyone to have a unique role

mechanics are not my strong point, so i will fall back if it turns out im just misunderstanding something, but like...
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10057)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#10055)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10051)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#10050)
    fwiw i believe both alison & chloe
    is it possible for both of them to be real? why would there be two babysitters with very mildly different abilities?
    I would have agreed with this, but I was suspicious of vanity's claim given nook's flip (esp. given c4/nut and MR/joat gang), and that was proven wrong. So I don't know if this game operates on that logic.
    oh? did vanity and nook have the same claim too?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10103)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#2779)
    people are scumreading her claim which is ????
    you can scumread Alison, but I legitimately don't think her claim is something to pin to her case as wolfy - in fact i kinda lean in the opposite direction
    outside of the claim i still have icky feelings about her, but the fact that she claimed doc with 24ish hours left in the day is a net positive for the threadstate, since we can now expand our view outside of alisonalisonalison - and her reasoning for claiming this early is ~fine? It doesn't feel like she's going for a last-ditch attempt at a counterclaim, so her buddies can bonk the doc night 1, and she basically signed a deathwish with her claim
    if she lives too long, or someone else ends up being real doc, shes a wolf
    simple as that

so yeah im not comfy there and im not comfy with the implication that this claim is particularly wolfy

now i just gotta figure out where the $%#! else to put my vote lol
    ##Unvote Alison
    :/
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10106)
    chloe didnt just ignore alison's claim, she actively defended the idea that it was wolfy and tried to act like alison wouldn't make that type of claim as a wolf

chloe didn't seem suspicious in the slightest about someone she was actively wolfreading claiming an extremely similar role to her. why?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10109)
    you can scumread Alison, but I legitimately don't think her claim is something to pin to her case as wolfy - in fact i kinda lean in the opposite direction
    outside of the claim i still have icky feelings about her, but the fact that she claimed doc with 24ish hours left in the day is a net positive for the threadstate, since we can now expand our view outside of alisonalisonalison - and her reasoning for claiming this early is ~fine? It doesn't feel like she's going for a last-ditch attempt at a counterclaim, so her buddies can bonk the doc night 1, and she basically signed a deathwish with her claim
    simple as that

so yeah im not comfy there and im not comfy with the implication that this claim is particularly wolfy

##Unvote Alison
    look at the bolded line in this post: chloe literally says that if anyone else is doc, then alison is just mafia. chloe had what was essentially a CC to alison. why say that about alison if she didnt plan to CC?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10112)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#10110)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10106)
    chloe didnt just ignore alison's claim, she actively defended the idea that it was wolfy and tried to act like alison wouldn't make that type of claim as a wolf

chloe didn't seem suspicious in the slightest about someone she was actively wolfreading claiming an extremely similar role to her. why?
    read my above post
    i did, but it doesn't answer my concern

there is a difference between "not CCing" and "actively townreading the person who has the same role as me and implying her claim makes her town"
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10113)
    simple as that

##Unvote Alison
    look at the bolded line in this post: chloe literally says that if anyone else is doc, then alison is just mafia. chloe had what was essentially a CC to alison. why say that about alison if she didnt plan to CC?
    @Alison -

is this not just blatantly outing for chloe???????????

am i going crazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10120)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#10114)
    that also applies to me
    i thought i coulda been a nightkill target, and i targeted within PoE

if i died, its a signal to look closer at alison
    so, you argued in that post that if anyone had a CC against alison, it would make alison a wolf. you include yourself as part of that, and you did not CC alison

in the same post, you argue that alison claiming doctor is village indicative for her

how can those two ideas exist at once?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#10122)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#10114)
    that also applies to me
    i thought i coulda been a nightkill target, and i targeted within PoE

if i died, its a signal to look closer at alison
    Ehh could buy this.

I need to eat.
    i don't, honestly

if chloe thought that alison was a wolf if anyone else ended up claiming doctor, then it doesnt make sense for her to townread alison for her claim in the exact same posts

those two mindsets are so dissonant that i literally do not see how chloe!town could ever have them
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10139)
    simple as that

##Unvote Alison
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#4203)
    alison has been trending up for me

brb
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#4376)
    im really vibing with alison's recent posts for ???????? reasons

idk

i feel torn because half of me wants her to be a wolf so i can get the sick 'i told you so' but the other half of me thinks shes been trending up quite a bit

ok no maybe its like
    40% i told you so
    yeah im sorry, i really just dont believe that this is how town!chloe reacts to alison, a player she was actively suspicious of throughout the game, claiming a role that is extremely similar to hers

if i was a protective role and someone that i was actively suspicious of claimed a similar protective role, i would be suspicious. i would be skeptical. i would want to get down to the bottom of it

but chloe's reaction on p#2279 is literally the exact opposite - she actively says that alison should not be wolfread for her claim, and that her claim makes her more villagery. she also says that alison is mafia if anyone CCs her, which is insane, because chloe could LITERALLY have CC'd alison!!!

and even if chloe argues that alison's role was different from hers, i still dont believe for a single moment that chloe would uncritically accept alison's claim without even the slightest hint of suspicion or concern

it's contradictory and it doesnt make sense and nothing that chloe is saying is making me feel any better

it's even worse because she's defending herself by saying that she was "feeling better about alison", but she literally flexed the fact that she was suspicious of alison throughout the game on #9922

i just dont believe any of it, and im really sorry if im wrong

##Vote Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10146)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#10141)
    So here's a thought I keep coming back to. There are players who intentionally do crazy $%#! because "wolves would never do that". Tim claiming JOAT with five meme options is one such example: Tim is a perfext example of such a player (faking the insanifier in Stardew Valley is another good example - he pocketed me good with that one).

My read on Chloe, and katze correct me if I'm wrong, is that she is not this kind of wolf player. Psychologically speaking, it's just not in her toolkit to grasp for heavy-handed WIFOM and refuge in audacity when under pressure as wolf. AtE, wallposts, desperate pocketing attempts - I could see wolf Chloe using these. But she doesn't play wolf the way Tim does.

So my question is, given that analysis of her personality, why wolf Chloe fakeclaims babysitter there. She had to expect questioning about her choice not to CC, and about her treatment of my claim. And if it's a bit too much of a coincidence that she happened to stumble on the exact fakeclaim that matches my own role.
    i dont disagree, but the question of: "is chloe's claim internally consistent/logical with the way she's played this game?" is more important to me right now than "why would chloe make this specific claim as wolf/3p?", because the latter question has an endless amount of feasible answers in a bastard game
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10149)
    im not trying to confirmation bias myself or get locked in a tunnel or anything

i just really feel like chloe outed herself, and i dont think her explanation for the points i brought up against her make any sense

shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#5425)
    why did alison have to claim doc

she was my strongest scumread i've had this entire game

yeah no

literally kill this with fire
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10154)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#5425)
    why did alison have to claim doc

she was my strongest scumread i've had this entire game

yeah no

literally kill this with fire
    im sorry for being so aggressive but how is it even POSSIBLE for chloe to post that about alison as town?

lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10159)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#10158)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10156)
    if chloe is town i think 2+ wolves are voting her rn tbh
    i mean yeah i think apogee is a wolf

im not sure about ran or spf - i still really think spf is likely just a villager/3p
    as far as im concerned 3p is wolf

and spf probably is just that
    did you read mist's lines
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10164)
    @katze -

how is it possible for chloe to make this post about alison if she's town? p#5425

how is it possible for chloe to have alison as her strongest wolfread, only to then turn around and townread alison for claiming a similar role?

there are two thoughts that chloe had about alison within the same dayphase:

"if anyone counterclaims alison, alison is a wolf"

"why did alison have to claim doctor? i thought she was a wolf"

how are those two mindsets not wildly dissonant?

chloe thought that alison was a wolf if anyone claimed to have a similar role. chloe had a similar role to alison. chloe townread alison for claiming a similar role

like, ive literally been on the: "chloe is hard town and you cant change my mind" train for the entirety of this game, but i am literally incapable of seeing this stuff as anything but a slip. it's one thing to not be the best at mechanics and it's another thing to have diametrically opposing mindsets at the same time

if youre town then please work with me and help me understand how chloe can be town
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10165)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10161)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10159)
    as far as im concerned 3p is wolf

and spf probably is just that
    did you read mist's lines
    no and frankly i don't care enough to do that

3p only wins tonight if 2 people die and they mark literally perfectly

scum are aware of this
    i said that because mist spent the entirety of d1 hardpushing on me and creating momentum against me and it should make me very very obviously not 3p
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10174)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10170)
    @katze -

how is it possible for chloe to make this post about alison if she's town? p#5425

how is it possible for chloe to have alison as her strongest wolfread, only to then turn around and townread alison for claiming a similar role?

chloe thought that alison was a wolf if anyone claimed to have a similar role. chloe had a similar role to alison. chloe townread alison for claiming a similar role

like, ive literally been on the: "chloe is hard town and you cant change my mind" train for the entirety of this game, but i am literally incapable of seeing this stuff as anything but a slip. it's one thing to not be the best at mechanics and it's another thing to have diametrically opposing mindsets at the same time

if youre town then please work with me and help me understand how chloe can be town
    ran claims gladiator for her
    she holds it for a bit
    everybody has claimed but like, you? and you're not really contesting her

if shes a wolf she doesnt have to fakeclaim at this point

ill read more though

.....huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10177)
    i am very obviously not 3p to anyone who spends more than 5 seconds reading mist's lines
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10181)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10174)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10170)
    @katze -

ran claims gladiator for her
    she holds it for a bit
    everybody has claimed but like, you? and you're not really contesting her

if shes a wolf she doesnt have to fakeclaim at this point

ill read more though

.....huh?
    i mean, youre saying that chloe might not be incentivized to claim in her position as a wolf/3p, which might be true, i suppose

but it doesnt really address any of the concerns i brought up about her
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10316)
    hi, i should be here until the end of the day!
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10319)
    i think that chloe verifiably lied about her progression on alison and im chopping her for that reason. that's my final verdict. i won't kick and scream if she doesnt get chopped unless y'all ignore my read in future days
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10328)
    Quote Originally Posted by marmot (#10324)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10316)
    hi, i should be here until the end of the day!
    Chloe said she's making a legacy post, but it'll still be here after EOD.

I'm committing to a Chloe yeet atp.
    based & wokepilled
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#10326)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10319)
    i think that chloe verifiably lied about her progression on alison and im chopping her for that reason. that's my final verdict. i won't kick and scream if she doesnt get chopped unless y'all ignore my read in future days
    Yea it's a good read.

I just also think Apogee is the least likely other person to be town.

Your points are the ones that most spoke to me about Chole tbh. That one spoiler with the pepe is just...
    yeah, i think it's entirely possible that theyre both just not town
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10338)
    i said like 72 hours ago that i was about 90% sure that chloe was just town

and now i feel about 90% sure that she isnt town

what a game this has been
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10354)
    i have no legacy. i dare the wolves to kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10359)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10355)
    mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i dont like this
    what dont you like?
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10365)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10360)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10359)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10355)
    mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i dont like this
    what dont you like?
    the fact im pretty sure my sister is openwolfing
    yeah i think she is too lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#10362)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10354)
    i have no legacy. i dare the wolves to kill me.
    I have never been NKd tbh lmao.
    didnt you get nightkilled in the champs game we played? slip? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10379)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#10374)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10367)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#10362)
    I have never been NKd tbh lmao.
    didnt you get nightkilled in the champs game we played? slip? :P
    Lol no I didn't.
    wait nvm, my memory is just bad lol
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10391)
    you played an insanely good game regardless of your flip, chloe. it was a pleasure!

mentions of marmot: 0

Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#10338)
    i said like 72 hours ago that i was about 90% sure that chloe was just town

and now i feel about 90% sure that she isnt town

what a game this has been
    lol