Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 57

Thread: Hydra Paint 3 SIGNUP THREAD

  1. ISO #1
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender

    Hydra Paint 3 SIGNUP THREAD

    Rules and intro shamelessly stolen from @Beck and @Manatee first hydra Paint which was super fun tbh!

    HYDRA PAINT


    Hey all! @Logic and I will be hosting the third (and maybe the last) Hydra Paint! Grab a friend (or an enemy) and your paintbrush, welcome to Hydra Paint! (No Hydra Account required!)



    • Standard Paint rules apply in terms of Host communication and submissions. More information around how submissions should be formatted will be shared closer to signups closing.
    • Please submit your Painting/Description on time.
    • The only players you may communicate with are the Hosts and your Hydra partner, please don't spoil anything for anyone else.



    PAINT
    • Find another user to join forces with and post in this thread. Please have both users confirm that they'll be participating. (We recommend finding someone whose company you enjoy, not necessarily the best artists on MU).
    • If you cannot find a partner, still post in this thread! We will work with you to find someone!
    • Split the workload 50/50 with your partner! This is an honour system, so we're trusting you.
    • When determining how to split your painting equally, feel free to divide the page in half (hot dog or hamburger) or even diagonally. Whatever your heart desires. Alternatively, feel free to split based on foreground and background, or any other split you deem is "even" in terms of total work, not necessarily total effort.
    • Using preexisting details and parts from pictures is allowed, but make sure we get to see your own creations, because that's the fun part tbh..!
    • Again, we will preface: this is not a 50/50 split in terms of effort or time dedicated to your painting, but a 50/50 split in terms of space painted, within reason. If you spend hours crafting a masterpiece and your partner botches the other half in 10 minutes, that's totally cool. In fact, it's almost kind of the point. This isn't a group project -- nobody's being graded. If you and your partner have questions about this as you begin to paint, just ask us.


    DESCRIBE
    • Find another user to join forces with and post in this thread. Please have both users confirm that they'll be participating. (We recommend finding someone whose company you enjoy, not necessarily the best describer (lul) on MU).
    • If you cannot find a partner, still post in this thread! We will work with you to find someone!
    • You and your partner will have 10 words to use between the two of you, five each. Feel free to communicate with the other on how best to use your 10 words, or don't. You can split the 10 words down the middle or go every other. Whatever your heart desires.
    • I'm also giving you the option to write it as a haiku, because why not. 10 words, or haiku, up to you tbh.


    BTW! http://aggie.io is a GREAT site for this, you both draw at the same time, same picture. Kinda like Google docs, but with Paint. It's great.

    **Results may vary.**


    1. PAINT
    2. @Chloe & @katze IN TO PAINT
    3. @Garden Gnome & @mendel IN TO PAINT
    4. @silmarils & @Mantichora IN TO PAINT
    5. @Secondhand Revenant & @Firsthand Revenant IN TO PAINT
    6. @Ace Marvel & @Dolby IN TO PAINT
    7. @Arapocalypse & @Lissa IN TO PAINT

      DESCRIBE
    8. @Inawordyes & @jettisfaction IN TO DESCRIBE
    9. @UncleDynamite & @bopolis IN TO DESCRIBE
    10. @Sooh and @Askthepizzaguy IN TO DESCRIBE
    11. @LanMisa and @Shad IN TO DESCRIBE

      BOTH
    12. @lendunistus & @Dawoodle
    13. @nutella & @dunya IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE
    14. @Beck & @Manatee IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE
    15. @Wisdom & @Johanna IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE
    16. @Adam and @jumpluff IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE
    17. @TripleHaven & @LordQuas IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE
    18. @catgode & @BLOODYRAIN10001 IN TO PAINT OR DESCRIBE





    LOOKING FOR PARTNER:

    Last edited by Logic; April 27th, 2021 at 01:00 AM.
    1610

  2. ISO #2
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    hey, I wanted to host this

    probably in with dawoodle
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

  3. ISO #3
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,354
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    first
    :wiwe

  4. ISO #4
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,354
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2)
    hey, I wanted to host this

    probably in with dawoodle
    poop
    :wiwe

  5. ISO #5
    GOAT Tier Inawordyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,977
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MafiaManiac, $urvivor
    AKA
    Iawy, Wooleer/Wooly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Definitely /in to describe, just need to secure a partner
    I was a leek once.

  6. ISO #6
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2)
    hey, I wanted to host this

    probably in with dawoodle
    poop
    screw you
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

  7. ISO #7
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,354
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#6)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2)
    hey, I wanted to host this

    probably in with dawoodle
    poop
    screw you
    so toxic
    :wiwe

  8. ISO #8
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#7)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#6)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#4)
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#2)
    hey, I wanted to host this

    probably in with dawoodle
    poop
    screw you
    so toxic
    ez
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

  9. ISO #9
    Soul Reader Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,275
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Chleb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    /in as a painter with @katze

  10. ISO #10
    Wants It More katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,852
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    help

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

    would she throw like this

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?


  11. ISO #11
    GOAT Tier Inawordyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,977
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MafiaManiac, $urvivor
    AKA
    Iawy, Wooleer/Wooly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#5)
    Definitely /in to describe, just need to secure a partner
    Gonna be hopping into a /describe with @jettisfaction
    I was a leek once.

  12. ISO #12
    Confirming that I will be with @Inawordyes

  13. ISO #13
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    BTW! http://aggie.io is a GREAT site for this, you both draw at the same time, same picture. Kinda like Google docs, but with Paint. It's great.
    1610

  14. ISO #14
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,099
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#13)
    BTW! http://aggie.io is a GREAT site for this, you both draw at the same time, same picture. Kinda like Google docs, but with Paint. It's great.
    Why did I not know of this before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  15. ISO #15
    Connoisseur of Spice nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    7,086
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    In with @dunya for either
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

  16. ISO #16
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,354
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#14)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#13)
    BTW! http://aggie.io is a GREAT site for this, you both draw at the same time, same picture. Kinda like Google docs, but with Paint. It's great.
    Why did I not know of this before?
    he's leaking our secret techniques
    :wiwe

  17. ISO #17
    Wants It More TripleHaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7,981
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Haven, TH
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    can /in to both describe & paint if possible

    just need a partner
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

    I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

    Copypasta over.

  18. ISO #18
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,857
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    wait is this not a mafia game I got confused
    DkKoba: you're maybe not so much ego, but like, if an ego player had bottom energy lol?

  19. ISO #19
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,099
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#18)
    wait is this not a mafia game I got confused
    I'm pretty thick sometimes, so I can't tell if you are being facetious and want the rundown or you are being funny and now I have ruined your joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  20. ISO #20
    Season 6 Champion Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Where it's at!
    Posts
    28,652
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @Manatee and I will paint and do anything else you need us to do.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  21. ISO #21
    Thread Analyst Manatee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Depths
    Posts
    576
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    It took me way too long to remember my login info but in for sure!

  22. ISO #22
    Bandwagoner UncleDynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Trieste and Moscow
    Posts
    161
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    @bopolis and I are in to describe.

  23. ISO #23
    Calculated. bopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    17,748
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleDynamite (#22)
    @bopolis and I are in to describe.
    ayup
    Cow - Today at 1:02 AM
    This EoD has given me a deep and profound understanding regarding what it might be liking playing with me when i do stupid $%#! as villager.

  24. ISO #24
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    14,938
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Mendel and Garden Gnome are in to paint!!!!

  25. ISO #25
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,183
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#24)
    Mendel and Garden Gnome are in to paint!!!!
    /in with GG to paint


    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#1)
    I'm also giving you the option to write it as a haiku, because why not. 10 words, or haiku, up to you tbh.
    I'd love to see many haiku!
    Finding out who you are is important.
    How to slank in Mafia games -- share your experiences!

  26. ISO #26
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,857
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#18)
    wait is this not a mafia game I got confused
    I'm pretty thick sometimes, so I can't tell if you are being facetious and want the rundown or you are being funny and now I have ruined your joke.
    lmfao it was linked in mu discord and I thought it was a mafia Ms paint hydra idk what it is though I'm dumb
    DkKoba: you're maybe not so much ego, but like, if an ego player had bottom energy lol?

  27. ISO #27
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,099
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#26)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#18)
    wait is this not a mafia game I got confused
    I'm pretty thick sometimes, so I can't tell if you are being facetious and want the rundown or you are being funny and now I have ruined your joke.
    lmfao it was linked in mu discord and I thought it was a mafia Ms paint hydra idk what it is though I'm dumb
    @Esooa
    The best way to describe this game is "Telephone Pictionary."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  28. ISO #28
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    I'm gonna go ahead and be THAT GUY since not everyone is keeping track of Other Games happenings and ofc everyone would like to do this, and ping people from old paint chains. I haven't set a deadline for signups yet, but it'll probably be in a week or two max.



    look at me i just pinged half of MU i think

    force peopel you know to join, its fun tbh
    Last edited by roro__b; April 23rd, 2021 at 03:06 AM.
    1610

  29. ISO #29
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,843
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Thanks for the ping, looking for a description partner.

  30. ISO #30
    wish I could but I've got a completely full schedule at the moment and don't have any free time until June
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  31. ISO #31
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,459
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#29)
    Thanks for the ping, looking for a description partner.
    I'm down as long as I don't have to paint anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  32. ISO #32
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,819
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    AKA
    nikeas
    Last edited by catgode; April 23rd, 2021 at 11:17 AM.
    hate

  33. ISO #33
    Soul Reader silmarils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,388
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Town of Salem Forums
    AKA
    parkerparkour, TheParanoidAndroid
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    in w/ @Mantichora 2 paint

  34. ISO #34
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    41,814
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Me and @Firsthand Revenant in to paint
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  35. ISO #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#34)
    Me and @Firsthand Revenant in to paint
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by IAAFR (#45)
    shadons a girl?

  36. ISO #36
    Know the dark side Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,672
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAID DORMANT. WHO HAS DISTURBED MY... Oh, hey, Dobby. What's up.

  37. ISO #37
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    7,099
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#36)
    FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAID DORMANT. WHO HAS DISTURBED MY... Oh, hey, Dobby. What's up.
    Smh.
    No credit to the co-host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  38. ISO #38
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,459
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#36)
    FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAID DORMANT. WHO HAS DISTURBED MY... Oh, hey, Dobby. What's up.
    I wager that statement contains 9 more punctuation marks than your description will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  39. ISO #39
    Wants It More Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,749
    Community
    DailyMafia / 2+2
    @jumpluff painting again?

  40. ISO #40
    Wants It More Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,749
    Community
    DailyMafia / 2+2
    we're in for either, as necessary. if you'd rather not consign painting duty to another of the "either"s, we've done it before and stuff. i mean! ofc it's all RNG and the rand is pure

  41. ISO #41
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    @lendunistus @Dawoodle in to paint or describe or either?
    1610

  42. ISO #42
    Soul Reader Ace Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,870
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    It's Kpop time!!! @Dolby and I are ready to do some painting.
    Last edited by Ace Marvel; April 23rd, 2021 at 08:53 PM.

  43. ISO #43
    Thread Analyst
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    803
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Dolbster, Morg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#42)
    It's Kpop time!!! @Dolby and I are ready to do some painting.
    Confirm

  44. ISO #44
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#41)
    @lendunistus @Dawoodle in to paint or describe or either?
    I think paint, but willing to describe if necessary. Lend can confirm.

  45. ISO #45
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    8,843
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#29)
    Thanks for the ping, looking for a description partner.
    I'm down as long as I don't have to paint anything
    Let's do this then. Taam Old Men, assemble!

  46. ISO #46
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,354
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    i'll /in to do either btw @dobby

    if we have odd numbers or you need me to fill a spot i'm available but worries otherwise
    :wiwe

  47. ISO #47
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#32)
    is this an in for you guys?
    1610

  48. ISO #48
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,819
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    AKA
    nikeas
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#32)
    is this an in for you guys?


    yea put us in the 2nd half of the chain then
    hate

  49. ISO #49
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,928
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    cool cool

    Giving this a couple more days before it starts, so if you were planning on joining - doitdoit!!
    1610

  50. ISO #50
    Soul Reader lendunistus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3,774
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoodle (#44)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#41)
    @lendunistus @Dawoodle in to paint or describe or either?
    I think paint, but willing to describe if necessary. Lend can confirm.
    feel free to move us to a describe slot if there’s a shortage but otherwise, paint
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Encryptor

The Encryptor is a mafia-aligned role that enables the mafia to communicate privately with each other during day phases for as long as they are alive.