Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 1,051 to 1,093 of 1093

Thread: Star Trek Mafia: The Next Gyration Night 5
Night 5 

  1. ISO #1051
    Bandwagoner Ro Laren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    104
    Community
    CivFanatics
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Crusher (#1050)
    I find Deanna's vote on me odd, but not wolfy. Given the only reason to suspect me that I recall is lack of posting. I believe 1 wolf is in Tasha/Guinan and with the lack of any wagon starting to take place so close to DL I believe looking over the ISO leads me to think it is Tasha
    Okay.

    ##Vote Tasha Yar

  2. ISO #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Crusher (#1050)
    I find Deanna's vote on me odd, but not wolfy. Given the only reason to suspect me that I recall is lack of posting. I believe 1 wolf is in Tasha/Guinan and with the lack of any wagon starting to take place so close to DL I believe looking over the ISO leads me to think it is Tasha
    There was a quick Guinan wagon out of the gate with Ro & Geordi voting but with D2, my feeling was no one was going to rush that one.

    Not sure about the vote on you from Troi either.

  3. ISO #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf (#1052)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Crusher (#1050)
    I find Deanna's vote on me odd, but not wolfy. Given the only reason to suspect me that I recall is lack of posting. I believe 1 wolf is in Tasha/Guinan and with the lack of any wagon starting to take place so close to DL I believe looking over the ISO leads me to think it is Tasha
    There was a quick Guinan wagon out of the gate with Ro & Geordi voting but with D2, my feeling was no one was going to rush that one.

    Not sure about the vote on you from Troi either.
    Deanna has certainly been impulsive, but is that worthy of a wolfread? No, it seems more personality based than anything. Guinan is a fine wagon, but not the one I would prefer given how buddy buddy they seem to be with Tasha.

  4. ISO #1054
    Sorry I have been a bit AWOL today. Will be around for EOD

  5. ISO #1055
    I want to re-read D3 as D1 was mainly dominated by players who are now dead.

  6. ISO #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Yar (#1043)
    ##Vote Geordi La Forge
    Is this a scum claim?

  7. ISO #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Yar (#1044)
    pretty much all of Georgis reads are based on EoD 1 vote count. He's tonally fine but his depth of thought in reads is completely min existent. I have no clue why his day 2 is saying I'm probably just mafia if data is town, then he's continuously not really caring about that enough to do anything about it, but still cares enough to mention it

    I get the feeling his push today on guinan has much more to do with the fact guinan is a better misyeet who also has an alright amount of backing
    Yeah we caught a mafia d1, had a quick hammer d2, two town up d3, and killed the wrong town d4

    D1 is by far the most informative day given the red flip and offers the best world building opportunities, and nothing has happened to change that

  8. ISO #1058
    If you're town, trying to push me is literally gamethrowing

    If you're mafia, carry on

  9. ISO #1059
    Things I noted from D3

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna Troi (#457)
    Why was the man who made the disastrous hammer on town killed?

    Ans: because in the previous page he said there was a scum between JL-P and Ro.

    Ro is either scum or griefing. The person who said they were scum were killed.

    Therefore Ro is scum.
    Deanna strongly scum-reading Ro here early on D3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc Picard (#492)
    It may simply be the Occam's razor answer here -- Ro entered with an openwolf meme, and retracted it and tried to fight once they realized the thread wasn't 100% against them.
    Picard was also anti-Ro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Commander Data (#698)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Yar (#692)
    nah though this time we shouldn't let fate decide because I'm still pretty confident on data being town
    I become top wagon

    Beyond my posts, leading into this one by you, the thread sit entirely dead for 5 hours

    As soon as I vote Simon, nothing happens, thread sits dead for 2 hours until you come along, and despite the very small number of posts, the fact that there is currently a tie between me and Simon is entirely ignored or talked around

    So FMPOV, we are in a scenario where either both of us are Mafia, or neither of us are, because the thread very obviously doesn’t care. Sunday be darned, if people actually opposed these votes, there would be activity and movement. We saw that D1 when Riker became an option

    Nobody cares about Data, nobody cares about Simon, so either both of us are Mafia and we can’t do anything to save each other because we’re the too wagons, or we’re both town, and the fact that everybody is implicitly okay with these wagons indicates that the Mafia obviously are okay with them too

    And Mafis being okay with these wagons is bad news bears for the town. If one of us was Mafia, someone would be testing the waters and trying to shift things around, like we saw D1 when Riker went up and Geordi became the resistance vote
    Data got a lot of stick for this post at the time but in retrospect it was spot on. Both him and Simon were town

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Commander Data (#741)
    ##Vote Tasha Yar

    You know what, I’m actually just gonna follow my heart and I’m gonna leave this here without any care for my own well-being since at this point I have to die for PoE’s sake so it doesn’t really matters much to me anyways
    Data didn't vote to save himself in the end

  10. ISO #1060
    I likely won't be here for eod

    Please kill guinan

    Tasha is fine whatever

    Guinan is better

  11. ISO #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordi La Forge (#1060)
    I likely won't be here for eod

    Please kill guinan

    Tasha is fine whatever

    Guinan is better
    Are you still miffed at me because I called you slanky or do you have an actual case?

  12. ISO #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinan (#1061)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordi La Forge (#1060)
    I likely won't be here for eod

    Please kill guinan

    Tasha is fine whatever

    Guinan is better
    Are you still miffed at me because I called you slanky or do you have an actual case?
    Same case I presented yesterday with an additional day of "you should be dead by now" thrown in

  13. ISO #1063
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241,563
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Star Trek: The Next Gyration Day 5 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Tasha Yar Beverly Crusher (4), Ro Laren (3)
    1 Guinan Geordi La Forge (10)
    1 Geordi La Forge Tasha Yar (5)
    1 Beverly Crusher Deanna Troi (4)
    2 Not voting Worf (5), Guinan (10)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 5 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Saturday, May 8th, 2021. There are 1620514860000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 0 hours, 51 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  14. ISO #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordi La Forge (#1062)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinan (#1061)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordi La Forge (#1060)
    I likely won't be here for eod

    Please kill guinan

    Tasha is fine whatever

    Guinan is better
    Are you still miffed at me because I called you slanky or do you have an actual case?
    Same case I presented yesterday with an additional day of "you should be dead by now" thrown in
    So your case is I must be scum because my reads are bad?

    I hate to break it to you but villagers reads are often bad. That's because we don't know who the wolves are.

    Let us say I was a wolf - would I go to all the trouble of making a case on Katherine or would I go the easy route of just voting for Simon straightaway?

    And again if I was a wolf would I spend so much time trying to push people for reads when it would be far easier to let the game stay slanky?

    If you look at my ISO nowhere do I show any signs of TMI and that's because I don't have any.

    As for why am I alive. I suspect it's because my reads have been bad. At the end of D3 I said it must be Simon and I was wrong. Also I do start to wonder if Tasha has pocketed me

  15. ISO #1065
    He seems to have dipped

  16. ISO #1066
    ##Vote Beverly Crusher

  17. ISO #1067
    ##Vote Geordi La Forge

  18. ISO #1068
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241,563
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Star Trek: The Next Gyration Day 5 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Tasha Yar Beverly Crusher (4), Ro Laren (3)
    2 Geordi La Forge Tasha Yar (5), Guinan (14)
    1 Guinan Geordi La Forge (10)
    1 Beverly Crusher Deanna Troi (4)
    1 Not voting Worf (5)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 5 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Saturday, May 8th, 2021. There are 1620514860000 remaining.

  19. ISO #1069
    ##Unvote Geordi La Forge

    Well that worked

  20. ISO #1070
    Looks like I'm on my own

    So 3 options:

    Let Tasha go over
    Rand with Bev
    Rand with Geordi

  21. ISO #1071

  22. ISO #1072
    Logically it could be Tasha based on Data's reads but the fact no-one else has turned up makes me wonder if the mafia are content with the status quo
    Geordi has been annoying but probably is town
    It could be Beverly, if she bussed on d1

  23. ISO #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Yar (#1071)
    I'm here
    What are you thinking?

  24. ISO #1074
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinan (#1073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Yar (#1071)
    I'm here
    What are you thinking?
    God rand helped us before. I most want Georgi dead. crushers fine too

  25. ISO #1075

  26. ISO #1076

  27. ISO #1077
    ##Vote Tasha Yar

    Have not read just making sure no tie

  28. ISO #1078
    ##Vote Beverly Crusher

    I've been all over the place but the coincidence about two on the same all way through is the facotor. I'm probably wrong.

  29. ISO #1079
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241,563
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Elimination: Beverly Crusher was Town »
    Star Trek: The Next Gyration Day 5 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Tasha Yar Beverly Crusher (4), Ro Laren (3), Geordi La Forge (11)
    3 Beverly Crusher Deanna Troi (4), Tasha Yar (8), Worf (6)
    1 Not voting Guinan (19)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. Beverly Crusher was eliminated at random. They were: Town.

    Day 5 has ended.

    Day 5 ended at 7:00 PM EDT on Saturday, May 8th, 2021.

  30. ISO #1080
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241,563
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 5 Start
    Star Trek: The Next Gyration Night 5 Start

    Night 5 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 5 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Sunday, May 9th, 2021. There are 1620601260000 remaining.

  31. ISO #1081
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Where the winds of limbo roar
    Posts
    9,082
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    twilight

  32. ISO #1082
    I've got the sudden feeling town is going to lose

  33. ISO #1083
    Bandwagoner Ro Laren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    104
    Community
    CivFanatics
    Gender
    Tasha and Worf outing themselves before LYLO. Bold strategy.

  34. ISO #1084
    AGGH

    I was dithering and was about to vote for Geordi in the end for the rand but too late.

    Think it is probably game over now. Please NK me :-)

  35. ISO #1085
    As you say Ro, probably Tasha and Worf. Need help from the 3p now OR the scum to NK the 3p

  36. ISO #1086
    I really should have listened to my head and Lt Data. Tasha has pocketed me. No more.

  37. ISO #1087

  38. ISO #1088
    Am I gonna have to slap people with knowledge?

    Unrelated, do you guys know how much knowledge is in the encyclopedia brittanica? Probably not enough for you guys but we can find out.

  39. ISO #1089
    I need to get back to work so uh

    all I ask is no one insta votes tomorrow. I'll do what I can then

    I think georgi just doesn't vote there if he's scum, though

  40. ISO #1090
    Both in Tasha worf guinan, if its not then idgaf

  41. ISO #1091
    I don't care about troi even tho her vote was horrendous

    I don't care about ro

    If it's not two in those three then it doesn't matter we've already lost

  42. ISO #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordi La Forge (#1090)
    Both in Tasha worf guinan, if its not then idgaf
    It is obviously Tasha/Worf as they both simultaneously voted for Bev, and Worf didn’t have time to see Tasha’s post and then write his own post before the deadline. He obviously pre-wrote it.

    We are relying on the 3P now.

  43. ISO #1093
    Suck it up, Buttercup Timsup2nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Where the winds of limbo roar
    Posts
    9,082
    Community
    Barbarian Fanatics Center
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    G'night

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Encryptor

The Encryptor is a mafia-aligned role that enables the mafia to communicate privately with each other during day phases for as long as they are alive.