UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Okay GTH team Scrawl/Mk/Wisdom and NOW I'm catching up
    @Ephemera if scrawl is mafia do you think scum kajot makes this post?

2. ISO #652
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I must admit. Esooa's ISO, especially the earlier part, feels extremely forced. It's like she is being more factual than usual. A lot of "this happened, which could be wolfy but I think it is towny". It's like by the book wolfing or something, and it gives me bad vibes. I haven't seen her be this over explainy (and most of all lacking proper wolf reads) as either alignment so I'm mostly left confused.

So, I still think she's wolfing, but it's a kind of a ??? read.
    this post annoys me

3. ISO #653
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#612)
    Town:
    DuckQueen
    Esoona
    Kajot

Town Lean:
    BlueKang
    Ephemera
    MiX
    Wisdom

Null:
    EqsyLootz
    Illario
    InsaneBlathers
    Maolfunction
    scrawldragon

Scum:
    beakerjoe
    MK007
    you have yet to spell my name correctly btw

4. ISO #654
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @Wisdom hopefully you can give your more in depth reads soon because I'm interested in more from you

5. ISO #655
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#644)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#635)
    we should wagon duck queen imo

try it out, sounds like fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#636)
    fwiw I'm also fine with the scrawl wagon

competing wagons is good though
    The more wagons the better I guess xD but I'd still love to hear your reasoning behind voting me πŸ‘€

I'm still confused by the scrawl wagon tbh, they barely posted anything so far, so I don't really see a reason to vote for them yet. Or is it common on here to vote off the less active people first to keep the game alive for longer?πŸ‘€
    every time you give a read you kinda contradict it, saying things like this person could be doing this as mafia or town, etc. You've actually done it on every single read you've given iirc which is why I wanted meta on you but yeah, it feels way too cautious/uncomfortable

along with that your scum reads are completely consensus and I believe them to be town. I don't really like the reasons you gave, there's not really what I'd say is evaluation of their alignment, and it's kinda just calling things scummy for reasons I don't funny understand? Feels more like you're echoing the similar opinions people gave before you, and etc

I don't like your reaction to the scrawl wagon because, let me think of how to explain, he gets votes and you're just like "wow how did that happen," idk it just feels weird to comment in such a way and also not just give your own opinions. Like I'd figure a town would read and see why and say if they agree or say some votes they don't like but you're kinda just adding commentary

this is a lot so it's not too discourage you though. I actually have a few reasons to town read you but I'm unsure on them still. I think your slot definitely could be mafia which is why I want more attention drawn your way from a wagon to see how others interact with you and how you react etc
    That's mostly just me having trust issues and not even trusting myself xD I'm never 100% certain of anything, so I just openly express it. But I do agree that I should probably be a bit a lot more specific and less cautious when reading people in the future... I also often like to view an action from both sides to see which one would be more likely, which is why it often ends up contradictoryven when I don't intend it to be πŸ˜…
    So far I've only judged people by first impressions and vibes they gave off, which is why it's mostly really uncertain claims based on feelings alone. I just found it too early to make a decision as of yet, mostly because I don't know anyone in this game, so I can't really say what is unusual behaviour for them :/

My own opinion on the scrawl wagon is that I'm confused by it, because I genuinely don't understand where that wagon came from, since they only posted so little as of rn. From their posts so far there wasn't really anything that scummy to me, so I was wondering if I had missed something which is why I tried asking around, but it seems like I mostly failed at that πŸ˜… I just don't want an innocent person to get voted off for no reason other than everyone following someone else until there are enough votes :/ (not saying that they're definitely innocent, but they haven't given me a real reason to believe they are scum yet)

It's not discouraging at all, dw, I enjoy reading everyone's opinions, especially when they help me improve, as I'm still new to the way you all play on here =)

It would probably be entertaining to watch because I suck at defending myself no matter if I'm town or mafia, I'm just way too emotional xD It's one of the things I'm hoping to improve on in the future =)
    so if you have a real reason to vote me, sure, go ahead, I totally understand that I've been mostly useless so far and I hope to improve on that before the championship starts πŸ˜…

6. ISO #656
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#612)
    Town:
    DuckQueen
    Esoona
    Kajot

Town Lean:
    BlueKang
    Ephemera
    MiX
    Wisdom

Null:
    EqsyLootz
    Illario
    InsaneBlathers
    Maolfunction
    scrawldragon

Scum:
    beakerjoe
    MK007
    you have yet to spell my name correctly btw
    Ah $%#!, I keep adding an N

7. ISO #657
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Champs Practice Game 3: Coffee House Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 scrawldragon illario (46), Maolfunction (29), Kajot (47)
    2 Vandyfan402 MK007 (31), MiX (38)
    1 DuckQueen Esooa (68)
    1 Kajot beakerjoe (61)
    1 beakerjoe BlueKang (43)
    1 Maolfunction Ephemera (67)
    6 Not voting Wisdom (50), Vandyfan402 (42), scrawldragon (7), InsaneBlathers (20), EqsyLootz (48), DuckQueen (44)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021. There are 1620255660000 remaining.

8. ISO #658
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

9. ISO #659
    Timezone
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    you've not been useless at all duck
    Thanks, but I know that I could be better if I stopped second guessing my own reads and actually trusted my intuition xD

10. ISO #660
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MarioBoards
    I'm back. I've read up to the top of page 13 but it's a bit much to process all at once.
    I'll try ISOing some people and giving my reads later this evening.
    But I think if we're gonna be voting this early on D1 it should be for pressure rather than something you plan on following through with (unless, of course, they fail to respond to pressure or you have a strong case for them). Take that with a grain of salt if you want, just my own thoughts.
    I noticed a couple people accusing me and there's not much I can do to rebuke that at this stage of the game except try to post more and let people build up a stronger townie case for me. After all, I don't know much about you guys either.

11. ISO #661
    Timezone
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Honestly, I think that at least one of the people who voted for scrawl is scum. It's just weird how quickly most people agreed to vote them :/
    It's also sus how quickly MiX changed their opinion on scrawl. As if they were only looking for the best opportunity to join in on a wagon. They went from saying scrawl is definitely town to believing they're scum in like 2 posts(?) if I recall correctly πŸ‘€

12. ISO #662
    Timezone
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlathers (#660)
    I'm back. I've read up to the top of page 13 but it's a bit much to process all at once.
    I'll try ISOing some people and giving my reads later this evening.
    But I think if we're gonna be voting this early on D1 it should be for pressure rather than something you plan on following through with (unless, of course, they fail to respond to pressure or you have a strong case for them). Take that with a grain of salt if you want, just my own thoughts.
    I noticed a couple people accusing me and there's not much I can do to rebuke that at this stage of the game except try to post more and let people build up a stronger townie case for me. After all, I don't know much about you guys either.
    You're honestly one of the people I forgot about (my attention span is non existent and I have the memory of a goldfish, sorry xD), but your post seems genuine like you're really town to me (not trying too hard to appear innocent and staying realistic), so you'll be on the towny vibes list for now =)

13. ISO #663
    Timezone
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I'll be back tomorrow, it's getting kinda late here, so goodnight =)

14. ISO #664
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So my issue with the vote onto scrawl is that he hasn’t done a whole lot to be scummy. I’m not quite sure how any one can have him anywhere other than null right now. However, the language used when voting for him, and the people that have voted for him don’t feel scummy, and I’m not quite sure they are the β€œtowniest” push for a mafia to try and make.

15. ISO #665
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

16. ISO #666
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My vote on scrawl was to pressure them. It wasn't a hard read on them, I'm waiting for them to join the game. I don't usually like flipping lurkers on D1 because those sort of flips are unhelpful going into D2, but since we're still a good ways off from the end of the phase, using my vote to pressure players doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. And I wanted a wagon opposite of Beaker's, which to me straight up feels like a bad wagon. I'm not sure why the scrawl voters are getting more attention than the Beaker voters when the votes that were on Beaker when I voted for scrawl were far less thought out.

17. ISO #667
    Timezone
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I'll probably change my vote later, but as of rn, they seem sus to me.

And now I'll finally log off to get some sleep, it's past midnight already πŸ‘€πŸ˜…

18. ISO #668
    Community
    Mafia Universe

4 scrawldragon illario (46), Maolfunction (30), Kajot (47), Esooa (70)
    2 Vandyfan402 MK007 (31), MiX (38)
    1 Kajot beakerjoe (61)
    1 beakerjoe BlueKang (43)
    1 MiX DuckQueen (49)
    5 Not voting Wisdom (50), Vandyfan402 (43), scrawldragon (7), InsaneBlathers (21), EqsyLootz (48)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021. There are 1620255660000 remaining.

19. ISO #669
    Timezone
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I love Ducky's usage of the side eyes emoji.

That is all, back to the shadows I go.

20. ISO #670
    Timezone
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

We'll remove this for now.

21. ISO #671
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#560)
    Okay GTH team Scrawl/Mk/Wisdom and NOW I'm catching up
    @Ephemera if scrawl is mafia do you think scum kajot makes this post?
    Potentially. Likely? Probably not, but I can say its a possibility.

22. ISO #672
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#659)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#658)
    you've not been useless at all duck
    Thanks, but I know that I could be better if I stopped second guessing my own reads and actually trusted my intuition xD
    Its only natural to question things. It be weird if you didnt and arguably bad for town if you didnt reevaluate reads as you go.

23. ISO #673
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#142)
    let's see how this feels
    ##Vote scrawldragon
    Ephemera is one of my town, and the non-committal nature of the comment feels towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiX (#478)
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#474)
    scrawldragon is blatant mafia btw, theres my contribution for today, ive given yall enough townreads to win the game and 1 blatant scum, gn.
    ##Vote scrawldragon

Sure let's sheep my townread on another townread. I have basically reassessed my reads for them to be aligned with illario at this point.

MK. You better be town.
    This is probably the vote onto Scrawl I dislike the most. It just kind of throws a vote on scrawl without taking about it. They can later call it a push, or defend it as a probe vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#480)
    scrawldragon is blatant mafia btw, theres my contribution for today, ive given yall enough townreads to win the game and 1 blatant scum, gn.
    ##Vote scrawldragon

Sure let's sheep my townread on another townread. I have basically reassessed my reads for them to be aligned with illario at this point.

MK. You better be town.
    mix youre my fav new player ive met, wiml i hope you dont see this (i dont consider you as someone new to me anymore)

##Vote scrawldragon
    Illario is not one of my town reads, but this vote is pretty in line with their pushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maolfunction (#487)
    Oh nice, people are voting for someone I'd vote for. That was easy.

##Vote scrawldragon
    This is a pretty strong statement from someone that I was town reading, but who has fallen off a bit for me. They basically throw a town read beakers way while simultaneously scum reading scrawl. Feels towny to combine thoughts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#497)
    Ah, that was your secret scumread I assume. I said I like him making plain reads (not pockety in any way) earlier but looking at the latest reads I don't feel great about the reasoning, it's too easy and I don't buy it.

##Vote scrawldragon
    Kajot is one of my top town, so I have no reason to distrust their vote on scrawl at the moment

24. ISO #674
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#673)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemera (#142)
    let's see how this feels
    ##Vote scrawldragon
    Ephemera is one of my town, and the non-committal nature of the comment feels towny.
    ##Vote scrawldragon

MK. You better be town.
    This is probably the vote onto Scrawl I dislike the most. It just kind of throws a vote on scrawl without taking about it. They can later call it a push, or defend it as a probe vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#480)
    ##Vote scrawldragon

MK. You better be town.
    mix youre my fav new player ive met, wiml i hope you dont see this (i dont consider you as someone new to me anymore)

##Vote scrawldragon
    Illario is not one of my town reads, but this vote is pretty in line with their pushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maolfunction (#487)
    Oh nice, people are voting for someone I'd vote for. That was easy.

##Vote scrawldragon
    This is a pretty strong statement from someone that I was town reading, but who has fallen off a bit for me. They basically throw a town read beakers way while simultaneously scum reading scrawl. Feels towny to combine thoughts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#497)
    Ah, that was your secret scumread I assume. I said I like him making plain reads (not pockety in any way) earlier but looking at the latest reads I don't feel great about the reasoning, it's too easy and I don't buy it.

##Vote scrawldragon
    Kajot is one of my top town, so I have no reason to distrust their vote on scrawl at the moment
    In the Mai comment, why do you believe its Town to combine comments like Mao has done? talk me through that thinking please

25. ISO #675
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I feel like if Mao is mafia, they would want full credit for their town read on beaker(unless beaker reveals to be mafia of course). Combining the reads and forcing town to infer the read feel unhelpful to do as mafia

26. ISO #676
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#675)
    I feel like if Mao is mafia, they would want full credit for their town read on beaker(unless beaker reveals to be mafia of course). Combining the reads and forcing town to infer the read feel unhelpful to do as mafia
    This was for @beakerjoe. I didn’t know how to spoiler text on my phone easily

27. ISO #677
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#675)
    Not necessarily.

Hypothetically if Mao is Wolf, if I die and revealed as good, Mao can tell us all how it was obvious I was Town, telegraphing the reveal.

He then looks Town by not voting for a now known Townie.

Not saying thats the case, but it could be a reason why Mao is happy to have me as Town.... becuase he knows Im a Town by being a Wolf.

That said, I dont think Mao is a wolf yet, slight good lean.

28. ISO #678
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominion Strategy

Have reread them. I see a lot of townie posts (#549 in particular doesn't seem like something scum does) and I like their reads: even if I disagree with some (for now), they seem to come from the right place.

I don't like any wagon. Will continue to reread to solidify my reads, it seems to be helping me.

29. ISO #679
    Timezone
    Community
    MarioBoards
    Here have a brownie while I gather my thoughts

30. ISO #680
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    ##Unvote Vandyfan402

Have reread them. I see a lot of townie posts (#549 in particular doesn't seem like something scum does) and I like their reads: even if I disagree with some (for now), they seem to come from the right place.

I don't like any wagon. Will continue to reread to solidify my reads, it seems to be helping me.
    Why wouldn't a wolf post like Vandyfan402 did in post #549?

I can totally see a wolf doing that. Its not to say its a wolfy post or that Vandy is a wolf based off the post, but I couldn't think Vandy is town based off it either.

31. ISO #681
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlathers (#679)
    Here have a brownie while I gather my thoughts
    I like Insane Blathers relaxed attitude.

I also like his early vote on Page 1 or 2. Came across as a townie seeking a reaction.

Slight good lean.

32. ISO #682
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Ok Im outta here until 10 hours time. Its been a great experience this far.

33. ISO #683
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominion Strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by MiX (#678)
    ##Unvote Vandyfan402

I can totally see a wolf doing that. Its not to say its a wolfy post or that Vandy is a wolf based off the post, but I couldn't think Vandy is town based off it either.
    You have jumped to town, my friend. I saw this post and I was genuinely happy you were around to react to my post.

I don't see scum, that weren't really around in the thread at the time (no immediate posts before or after it), just throwing something so insignificant out there. What's the point? How would they even come up with it? I think only town changes their reads on Duck there and also says it. Scum would keep to themselves what they think they should push, if they ever even have that thought process at all.

34. ISO #684
    Timezone
    Community
    MarioBoards
    Not sure I'm ok with 4 votes on scrawl, feels like a bit too much unless we plan on following through and walking him off the plank. But I'd like to see him speak up soon, hopefully it's just time zone issues.
    But if he doesn't respond in the next few hours I might be ok with wagoning him.

35. ISO #685
    Timezone
    Community
    MarioBoards
    I might ISO scrawl soon actually and see what he's said so far.
    That might sway my opinion.

36. ISO #686
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlathers (#685)
    I might ISO scrawl soon actually and see what he's said so far.
    That might sway my opinion.
    Not a very long ISO. Very few posts and they are all short

37. ISO #687
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominion Strategy

Other than the solid mechanical post, I don't see a townie perspective in this one. There's some things that seem townie here and there, but a lot of doesn't-look-null-but-is and scummy pushes. They claim that D1 is the best time to notice slips, but then they vote for the person they know, followed by a policy vote...followed by unvoting? Which is it then?

There's barely any reads either, I can see a Wisdom TR, a MK TR and what I assume is a scumread on illario. The only silver lining is that, regardless of his alignment, I'm pretty sure I can trust his TR on Wisdom. That helps me sort that slot, they might actually be scummy to everyone that doesn't know them, so I should probably trust other people's reads on them instead of my own.

38. ISO #688
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#680)
    Quote Originally Posted by MiX (#678)
    ##Unvote Vandyfan402

You have jumped to town, my friend. I saw this post and I was genuinely happy you were around to react to my post.

I don't see scum, that weren't really around in the thread at the time (no immediate posts before or after it), just throwing something so insignificant out there. What's the point? How would they even come up with it? I think only town changes their reads on Duck there and also says it. Scum would keep to themselves what they think they should push, if they ever even have that thought process at all.
    Smell of pockety behaviour from that first sentence. The sarcastic side me me says 'yippee, Mix thinks Im town'.

39. ISO #689
    Timezone
    Community
    Dominion Strategy

I have to say, this game has been exhausting (and MK also drained me dry, luckily today was my least busy day so I could recover), let's see if I can handle another day.

40. ISO #690
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    So I remember some people calling illario town earlier and I don’t remember why, or if they gave reasons. Would someone want to summarize their read on them if they think they are towny?

41. ISO #691
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#690)
    So I remember some people calling illario town earlier and I don’t remember why, or if they gave reasons. Would someone want to summarize their read on them if they think they are towny?
    Personally, it's because I don't see a wolf coming in with the attitude they did, supremely confident in their ability to solve the game for town. It's definitely not a solid TR for me, but on D1, I'm fine leaving them alone and letting them do their thing. If they say they can solve the game, I'm ready to see them do it up until it's obvious they are not in fact solving the game. They could be power wolfing, but I'm not going to bother pushing that direction on D1 when there's other avenues to push instead.

That being said, it doesn't appear that scrawl cares that they're the leading wagon today, so let's try somewhere else.

##Vote Wisdom

Is there any appetite for this?

42. ISO #692
    Timezone
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

43. ISO #693
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 scrawldragon illario (46), Kajot (47)
    2 Wisdom Maolfunction (31), Esooa (71)
    1 Kajot beakerjoe (69)
    1 Vandyfan402 MK007 (31)
    1 MiX DuckQueen (49)
    1 EqsyLootz MiX (42)
    6 Not voting Wisdom (50), Vandyfan402 (48), scrawldragon (7), InsaneBlathers (24), EqsyLootz (48), BlueKang (45)

View Vote History

44. ISO #694
    Timezone
    Community
    MarioBoards
    I think my voting power will be better used on someone instead of sitting there stagnating.
    Let's go with... this one.
    ##Vote Ephemera
    Just to see the response.

45. ISO #695
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I think wisdom, and Ephemera are town. ##Vote MK007

46. ISO #696
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    What is that, 7 single vote trains now? Almost half the game. Curious to see if the other 4 non voters will put a vote somewhere before close to EoD.

47. ISO #697
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Maolfunction (#696)
    What is that, 7 single vote trains now? Almost half the game. Curious to see if the other 4 non voters will put a vote somewhere before close to EoD.
    I think Wisdom, Ephemera, Mao, Kajot, all of whom have at least a single vote on them, have had towny moments, and who knows with scrawl. MK has been on my scum list for a while now, and I think they are way more likely to get votes placed on them than Beaker at this point

48. ISO #698
    Timezone
    Community
    ResetEra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My gut reaction is at least one of the the 7 here is scum attempting to blend into everyone else doing the same thing, but looking at the 7 I couldn't tell you which one I'd feel more confident in being the wolf. Blathers would be my kneejerk pick there, but I'm not sure it's worth looking at much more closely when we've got a player who's not really playing yet, and another 3 people not voting at all.

49. ISO #699
    Community
    Mafia Universe

2 scrawldragon illario (46), Kajot (47)
    2 Wisdom Maolfunction (33), Esooa (71)
    1 Kajot beakerjoe (69)
    1 Vandyfan402 MK007 (31)
    1 MiX DuckQueen (49)
    1 EqsyLootz MiX (42)
    1 Ephemera InsaneBlathers (25)
    1 MK007 Vandyfan402 (50)
    4 Not voting Wisdom (50), scrawldragon (7), EqsyLootz (48), BlueKang (45)

View Vote History

50. ISO #700
    Timezone
    Community
    MarioBoards
    I'll join vandy and see where this goes.
    ##Vote MK007