Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4810

Thread: Grand Idea Mafia - Game Thread 7
Twilight 7 

  1. ISO #4801
    Soul Reader Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,663
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4800)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#4799)
    Relax, Wes. No one died. I kept the end of my promise as best as I could for Pyromancer.

    I've lost lol.

    ##Vote Sleep
    Sure... butttttt what if we just end the game?
    Sure... butttttt what about fellow Pyromancer?

  2. ISO #4802
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18,469
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#4801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4800)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#4799)
    Relax, Wes. No one died. I kept the end of my promise as best as I could for Pyromancer.

    I've lost lol.

    ##Vote Sleep
    Sure... butttttt what if we just end the game?
    Sure... butttttt what about fellow Pyromancer?
    They voted with you yesterday to put town in a non-winnable situation. That was what they had to do for their wincon, as they should have, for their role they should have no regards to the wincons of town or mafia. In much the same way, I really don't have any regards to the wincons of mafia or 3p.

  3. ISO #4803
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18,469
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4802)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#4801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#4800)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#4799)
    Relax, Wes. No one died. I kept the end of my promise as best as I could for Pyromancer.

    I've lost lol.

    ##Vote Sleep
    Sure... butttttt what if we just end the game?
    Sure... butttttt what about fellow Pyromancer?
    They voted with you yesterday to put town in a non-winnable situation. That was what they had to do for their wincon, as they should have, for their role they should have no regards to the wincons of town or mafia. In much the same way, I really don't have any regards to the wincons of mafia or 3p.
    I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince the other towns to vote you, but I'm putting my vote on mafia, not to prolong the game longer

  4. ISO #4804
    Soul Reader Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,663
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Fair, but Wes...

    One day on your deathbed you're going to think back about that one time in Grand Idea Mafia. You'll remember The Young Pyromancer and think to yourself, "Damn, that guy got screwed over hard. I wish I was good to him before I died." Meanwhile at the same time The Elder Pyromancer is celebrating his 90th birthday with friends and family, and thinking about how good his life has been.

    Do you really want to do this to Pyro-fellow? Do you really want his future to be like this?

  5. ISO #4805
    You had a winning gamestate for town last night. Voting sleep today brings you back to a winning gamestate.
    You lose nothing except a little time.

    Also, I'm sad that Insaner didn't win there. I had all sorts of cool plans that I can't use now.
    ##Vote Sleep

  6. ISO #4806
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    15,450
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pyromancer (#4805)
    You had a winning gamestate for town last night. Voting sleep today brings you back to a winning gamestate.
    You lose nothing except a little time.

    Also, I'm sad that Insaner didn't win there. I had all sorts of cool plans that I can't use now.
    ##Vote Sleep
    all right.
    ##Vote Sleep

  7. ISO #4807
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,938
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    TripleHaven's Grand Idea Mafia Day 7 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Sleep ATNoName (1), Ominoire (3), The Young Pyromancer (1), Garden Gnome (2)
    1 Ominoire Wesmaster160 (4)
    1 Not voting Insaner (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 7 ends at 9:30 AM EDT on Sunday, June 20th, 2021. There are 1624195860000 remaining.

  8. ISO #4808
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    18,469
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Young Pyromancer (#4805)
    You had a winning gamestate for town last night. Voting sleep today brings you back to a winning gamestate.
    You lose nothing except a little time.

    Also, I'm sad that Insaner didn't win there. I had all sorts of cool plans that I can't use now.
    ##Vote Sleep
    I'd rather the game be done already too.

  9. ISO #4809
    Wants It More Insaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    in the membrane
    Posts
    8,614
    Community
    MafiaManiac
    Gender
    ##Vote Sleep

  10. ISO #4810
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    244,938
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 7 Elimination: Sleep
    TripleHaven's Grand Idea Mafia Day 7 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Sleep ATNoName (1), Ominoire (3), The Young Pyromancer (1), Garden Gnome (2), Insaner (1)
    1 Ominoire Wesmaster160 (5)


    View Vote History

    No one was eliminated.

    Day 7 has ended.

    Day 7 ended at 9:30 AM EDT on Sunday, June 20th, 2021.

    Timestamp: 1624195861 remaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Voyeur

The Voyeur may each night target a player and learn what night actions, if any, they were targeted by.