Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 1,201 to 1,248 of 1248

Thread: Frands Reunion Tour 2021

  1. ISO #1201
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Im sorry for not making this easier for you Dice.
    I just don't get it. I've lost most of my WIM already but I still tried to put in the effort today.
    Hallia just voted me without waiting for any conversation.
    You didn't try any conversation either.
    Salami

  2. ISO #1202
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    128
    Community
    dragonmount
    Gender
    Sorry Csarmi

    the way you voted cass threw me.

    im going to bed night

  3. ISO #1203
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    I didn't know Vig was one $%#! btw.
    Also I felt so stupid after my hammer last day. You don't even wanna know why I did that except for voting Hallia.
    Salami

  4. ISO #1204
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Instead of voting Hallia. Thing is, I wanted to solve the hard problem first.

    Also I think Hallia voting me here first, by just ending any sort of conversation is just a wolf move.
    Salami

  5. ISO #1205
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    FTR I don't know what I would do different as a wolf.
    Anyway it's my last game for a while again. It's just way too stressful for me.
    Salami

  6. ISO #1206
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1204)
    Instead of voting Hallia. Thing is, I wanted to solve the hard problem first.

    Also I think Hallia voting me here first, by just ending any sort of conversation is just a wolf move.
    Cause votes are locked.
    Salami

  7. ISO #1207
    #BetterThanYou
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,104
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Gg all, congrats Hallia and sooh

  8. ISO #1208
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Yeah gg.
    Salami

  9. ISO #1209
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    How does endgame theory work @Monstrman?
    Salami

  10. ISO #1210
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#1207)
    Gg all, congrats Hallia and sooh
    Nice catch on Lenlo's vig soft claim. It just never ever occured to me. That post was just a general plus for me making him a lock villager.
    Salami

  11. ISO #1211
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you

  12. ISO #1212
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    Which is why I said it. Cause you voting me after that is a wolf claim.

    I don't think I'm in position to explain that tho.
    Salami

  13. ISO #1213
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    It's okay
    It hurt me a little that you said I'd lie in mafia.
    Salami

  14. ISO #1214
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    It's okay
    It hurt me a little that you said I'd lie in mafia.
    Well I mean, it is a lying game of deception

    Technically you did lie I just capitalized on it. XD

  15. ISO #1215
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1214)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    It's okay
    It hurt me a little that you said I'd lie in mafia.
    Well I mean, it is a lying game of deception

    Technically you did lie I just capitalized on it. XD
    I didn't lie.
    Salami

  16. ISO #1216
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1215)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1214)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1213)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    It's okay
    It hurt me a little that you said I'd lie in mafia.
    Well I mean, it is a lying game of deception

    Technically you did lie I just capitalized on it. XD
    I didn't lie.
    I mean technically you did but I'm not gonna argue about it with the game being over

  17. ISO #1217
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Maybe I didn't explain well what I meant. But no deceit of any kind was intended and I could make this very same post the same way as a villager or as a wolf here.
    Salami

  18. ISO #1218
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1216)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1215)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1214)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1213)
    It's okay
    It hurt me a little that you said I'd lie in mafia.
    Well I mean, it is a lying game of deception

    Technically you did lie I just capitalized on it. XD
    I didn't lie.
    I mean technically you did but I'm not gonna argue about it with the game being over
    I don't get it, what the lie in your opinion?
    Salami

  19. ISO #1219
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    That's just not what lying means.
    Salami

  20. ISO #1220
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Lying is saying something that isn't true

    "came up with reads" -- you said I never came up with reads when I came up with a reads list before anyone

    you also said my reads list wasn't original, which also was not true because it came before anyone else's

    Sorry bud. Anyways.

  21. ISO #1221
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1220)
    Lying is saying something that isn't true

    "came up with reads" -- you said I never came up with reads when I came up with a reads list before anyone

    you also said my reads list wasn't original, which also was not true because it came before anyone else's

    Sorry bud. Anyways.
    That's not what I said tho.
    Salami

  22. ISO #1222
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1221)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1220)
    Lying is saying something that isn't true

    "came up with reads" -- you said I never came up with reads when I came up with a reads list before anyone

    you also said my reads list wasn't original, which also was not true because it came before anyone else's

    Sorry bud. Anyways.
    That's not what I said tho.
    It is literally a quote.

  23. ISO #1223
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Also, lying is a deliberate misrepresentation of facts with the intent of deceiving someone.
    Like, by definition, I can't be lying here. Technically or not.

    I also think that if you're a villager, you go try and clarify what I mean.
    Salami

  24. ISO #1224
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Whatever you say friend

    GG to everyone!

  25. ISO #1225
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1222)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1221)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1220)
    Lying is saying something that isn't true

    "came up with reads" -- you said I never came up with reads when I came up with a reads list before anyone

    you also said my reads list wasn't original, which also was not true because it came before anyone else's

    Sorry bud. Anyways.
    That's not what I said tho.
    It is literally a quote.
    Umm there's a whole sentence there?
    Salami

  26. ISO #1226
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    Salami

  27. ISO #1227
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,730
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    gg Hallia and Sooh

    Csarmi you played great. I had you as my #1 villager from D2 on and never second guessed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  28. ISO #1228
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,730
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1226)
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    You might enjoy 12/12s. They seem intimidating on the surface because the fields are large, but in practice no one has time to read everything so no one expects you to read everything either, and you're almost always dead within 3-4 irl days, and the thread closes for half of the day and kind of forces you to take a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  29. ISO #1229
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1226)
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    You might enjoy 12/12s. They seem intimidating on the surface because the fields are large, but in practice no one has time to read everything so no one expects you to read everything either, and you're almost always dead within 3-4 irl days, and the thread closes for half of the day and kind of forces you to take a break.
    48/24, with all deadlines being at 1am was just a miserable experience, and yes mostly because having to wait so much. And it just kept dragging on. Then having the anxiety every day and waiting so much every day.

    Do you think my hammer was wrong last day? I really just had to go to sleep. And I was leaning Cass at that point also I was a bit stupid paranoid that if I vote Hallia there Cass can just end the day anytime (which is like I dunno why it would be bad for us also she can't do that as a wolf).

    Also I thought if Dice was the last wolf after all, Hallia was much less likely to mislynch me there than Cass was. And Dice never mislynches me.

    I also didn't know like in the end people convinced me that Cass wasn't cleared somehow by D1 wagons and I just can't read Cass. Literally.

    I almost tossed a coin for the order of lynches.

    Dunno.
    Salami

  30. ISO #1230
    Dodgy Sooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,296
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Dragonmount
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I didn’t read the whole game, but I think you did a hell of a job csarmi, and you really showed a lot of wim!!

  31. ISO #1231
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1226)
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    You might enjoy 12/12s. They seem intimidating on the surface because the fields are large, but in practice no one has time to read everything so no one expects you to read everything either, and you're almost always dead within 3-4 irl days, and the thread closes for half of the day and kind of forces you to take a break.
    So I guess what I mean is that if we mislynch Hallia, it's plausible that I get mislynched over Cass. It's much harder to clear me over her.
    If we mislynch Cass however, I'm very unlikely to be mislynched over Hallia.
    Funny how I would have to act the same way as a wolf or as a villa there. Am I missing something here?
    Salami

  32. ISO #1232
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,730
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1226)
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    You might enjoy 12/12s. They seem intimidating on the surface because the fields are large, but in practice no one has time to read everything so no one expects you to read everything either, and you're almost always dead within 3-4 irl days, and the thread closes for half of the day and kind of forces you to take a break.
    48/24, with all deadlines being at 1am was just a miserable experience, and yes mostly because having to wait so much. And it just kept dragging on. Then having the anxiety every day and waiting so much every day.

    Do you think my hammer was wrong last day? I really just had to go to sleep. And I was leaning Cass at that point also I was a bit stupid paranoid that if I vote Hallia there Cass can just end the day anytime (which is like I dunno why it would be bad for us also she can't do that as a wolf).

    Also I thought if Dice was the last wolf after all, Hallia was much less likely to mislynch me there than Cass was. And Dice never mislynches me.

    I also didn't know like in the end people convinced me that Cass wasn't cleared somehow by D1 wagons and I just can't read Cass. Literally.

    I almost tossed a coin for the order of lynches.

    Dunno.
    I was actually kind of hoping for quick hammers all the way out, because I felt the town had had a winning POE and the only thing that could break that was thinking too hard.

    But it looks like we broke it anyway XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  33. ISO #1233
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,730
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1231)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#1228)
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1226)
    Anyway sorry y'all by being triggered by all this. Probably half the reason I shouldn't be playing mafia and why I don't think I ever will again.

    It's not just this here, but I literally couldn't sleep and all.
    You might enjoy 12/12s. They seem intimidating on the surface because the fields are large, but in practice no one has time to read everything so no one expects you to read everything either, and you're almost always dead within 3-4 irl days, and the thread closes for half of the day and kind of forces you to take a break.
    So I guess what I mean is that if we mislynch Hallia, it's plausible that I get mislynched over Cass. It's much harder to clear me over her.
    If we mislynch Cass however, I'm very unlikely to be mislynched over Hallia.
    Funny how I would have to act the same way as a wolf or as a villa there. Am I missing something here?
    I can't predict what would happen if you were a wolf, because you weren't one.

    I had you top town D2 because you were putting in the work and coming away with results that I completely agreed with. It didn't really matter that we were both wrong. It's hard for wolves to express the thought process that gets them from A to B, because they don't actually have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  34. ISO #1234
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    @Shad well I had a good PoE, but even I wasn't 100% sure about Dice and I don't know that I'm lock clear either.
    Maybe I'm just crazy cause I should just accept that Cass is a bit like I originally thought and just make sure Hallia is lynched.

    Thinking back on it I don't even know what I'm doing at F5? Dice is a villager from D1. Len and Cass too. So Hallia is a wolf.

    WTF do I complicate things for.
    Salami

  35. ISO #1235
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    That Cass wasn't voting threw me I guess.
    Salami

  36. ISO #1236
    Gg Frands!

    Oh, Dice 🤣😭😍

    Next time let's all have a Drawit/Tanks/Turbo reunion, I ❤ you all but lolol mafia angst!

    csarmi you put in so much effort, thank you! I'm glad you were actually ártatlan polgár ❤


    Sorry for the non-voting, totally understandable that that, and my tired delirium D2 and vote on you, would've thrown you.

    FWIW I'm way less prone to voting at EoD, when Town, especially early game, unless I'm sure. Which is dumb, so sorry!!

    I was actually going to vote Hallia as soon as I finished the job I was on, but I came back and I was dead 🤣🤣 and actually super thankful for that, as I had to get ready for holidays, so ❤!! As for that being the same as what you'd do as wolf - I can see that / shrug. You needed to go to bed!!! I'm glad you did!!! ❤

  37. ISO #1237
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    20,730
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    B A T T L E T A N K S
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  38. ISO #1238
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    @csarmi

    Villager in f3 "here are my thoughts, x is probably lying/ a wolf. This is why I am a villager"

    Wolf in f3 "shade shade shade the other person is a lying liar who I caught in a lie just now"

  39. ISO #1239
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently

  40. ISO #1240
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#1236)
    Gg Frands!

    Oh, Dice 🤣😭😍

    Next time let's all have a Drawit/Tanks/Turbo reunion, I ❤ you all but lolol mafia angst!

    csarmi you put in so much effort, thank you! I'm glad you were actually ártatlan polgár ❤


    Sorry for the non-voting, totally understandable that that, and my tired delirium D2 and vote on you, would've thrown you.

    FWIW I'm way less prone to voting at EoD, when Town, especially early game, unless I'm sure. Which is dumb, so sorry!!

    I was actually going to vote Hallia as soon as I finished the job I was on, but I came back and I was dead 🤣🤣 and actually super thankful for that, as I had to get ready for holidays, so ❤!! As for that being the same as what you'd do as wolf - I can see that / shrug. You needed to go to bed!!! I'm glad you did!!! ❤
    Actually I thought your D2 voting me was just a mistake (wanted to type Chris and typed me instead). If I thought it was serious, it would have helped you, a random vote like that out of the blue would be weird for a wolf.

    As for you not voting D3 that should also be something that should make you more likely to be a villager, if anything my thoughts when going to sleep that evening were just weird and stupid and backwards.
    Salami

  41. ISO #1241
    Bandwagoner csarmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    189
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1239)
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently
    Is the order of votes and/or accusations also something that could be significant? I mean the wolf.might not know who they can actually get lynched and either vote can help their case while a villager voting the wrong place is gg.
    Salami

  42. ISO #1242
    The Black Widow Hallia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    2,857
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1239)
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently
    I was a wolf and wanted to prove I played decently lol

  43. ISO #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1211)
    I fully expected Dice to come hammer me

    Sorry Csarmi ily

    And yeah the second you said "i intend to vote hallia" I knew I had to go ahead and vote you
    I knew you be wolfy but no one would believe me... Lololololol

  44. ISO #1244
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1239)
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently
    I was a wolf and wanted to prove I played decently lol
    Yeah but don't lie mostly you just wanted to kill csarmi

    I saw it

  45. ISO #1245
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#1241)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1239)
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently
    Is the order of votes and/or accusations also something that could be significant? I mean the wolf.might not know who they can actually get lynched and either vote can help their case while a villager voting the wrong place is gg.
    Vote order is really unfortunately not telling

    Some villagers snap vote some wolves snap vote

    But if two people are in f3, one is a wolf and one is voting the other 99% of the time the villager goes "this is why I am a villager" and the wolf goes "this is why the other person is a wolf"
    Last edited by Monstrman; June 17th, 2021 at 03:30 PM.

  46. ISO #1246
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1244)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#1242)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#1239)
    The reason is that usually wolves come to f3 with one thing in mind: "I need to get this villager launched by any means necessary"

    Whereas the villager usually wants to prove they played decently
    I was a wolf and wanted to prove I played decently lol
    Yeah but don't lie mostly you just wanted to kill csarmi

    I saw it
    Also playing decently for a villager means voting correctly and not mislaunching

    Playing decently for a wolf means fooling everyone

  47. ISO #1247
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    I've won countless F3s in turbos and long games with this theory

  48. ISO #1248
    N0 peek Monstrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Mafia Afterlife
    Posts
    14,146
    Timezone
    UTC+14:00
    Community
    People Who Retire
    Exceptions to this rule can be made if one person has slam-dunk reasoning or is really really passionate about their case, though

    Sometimes villagers are just certain someone is a wolf in f3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Paranoid Cop

The Paranoid Cop functions the same way an Alignment Cop, except they always receive results that indicate that their target is mafia-aligned.