8. ISO #858
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Frands Reunion Tour 2021 Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 ZanderisTown Chris (53), Hallia (14)
    1 Chris csarmi (39)
    1 Hallia dicetosser1 (6)
    4 Not voting Monstrman (59), Lenlo (7), ZanderisTown (35), Cass (16)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021. There are 1623452460000 remaining.

9. ISO #859
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    So what's the vigilante policy in a setup like this?
    Salami

10. ISO #860
    Timezone
    Sounds to me that it's a named townie with a shot to be used at the right time and it's probably a good idea to claim it at F4/F5 and try and stay hidden and alive until then? Is that about right @monstr ?
    Salami

11. ISO #861
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#825)
    I wouldn't launch halleh today

It would take convincing to launch Chris

Dice and Lenlo are off the table

I wanted to see more from Cass even though I was village reading her

I thought Csarmi posted okay earlier? What do you think Chris/Zander

I guess I could reread the thread it just feels a little early for that

We all feel like we're sorta on cruise control
    My reads are pretty much this, though I am probably more comfortable with cass as a firm town, wouldn't lynch today

12. ISO #862
    #BetterThanYou
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#602)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #601

Post #601 was originally posted at 7:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021.

3 Sooh Shad, Lenlo, dicetosser1
    2 Shad csarmi, Chris
    2 csarmi Sooh, ZanderisTown
    1 dicetosser1 Hallia
    2 Not voting Monstrman, Cass

View Vote History

Requested by ZanderisTown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#603)
    ##Unvote Shad

I really actually want to flip him, and that has very, very little to do with his play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#807)
    Sorry if you're town, but I can't just ignore you asking me to lynch somebody over the confirmed mafia
    And to save anyone else the trouble of saying it, I'll get it out of the way myself.

You weren't lynching Sooh, either, Chris!
    No, I sure wasn't, and I'll own that. However, I unvoted Shad with enough time to give myself an opportunity to counter if somebody rolled there and actively avoided the other viable counterwagon (Csarmi), because like I said yesterday towards DL, Sooh's ISO gave me very little confidence she was town outside of her reaction to me trolling her while other inactives got more townie (Monstr, Lenlo, Csarmi to a lesser degree).

I was by no means confident she was mafia, but somebody had to be, so I figured I'd chance it. Worst case scenario, we lynch somebody that was probably going to be a question mark for a lot of players and I'd get to gloat about the sickest of reads.
    I call BS on the bold (by me). You unvoted too late.
    I really didn't. There's a countdown timer that pops up on screen with like 5 ot 6 minutes left, and I upvoted with about 45 or 50 seconds left. MU has no post rate limit to accommodate for CFDs in turbos.

I don't vote/unvote "too late". Ever.

13. ISO #863
    #BetterThanYou
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Also if you're not aware, :59 good :00 bad.

14. ISO #864
    But what if I belieeeeeeeeeveee in yooooouuuuu?

15. ISO #865
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#852)
    The official top poster demands reads and a snackrifice
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#853)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#854)
    wait wait wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#855)

16. ISO #866
    Quote Originally Posted by dicetosser1 (#857)
    Reads @Cass ???

Lllollllllll

Frands

17. ISO #867
    Quote Originally Posted by dicetosser1 (#849)
    ##Vote Hallia
    This concerns me.

18. ISO #868
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Same, methinks someone's upset about my vote on them from yesterday

19. ISO #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenlo (#840)
    Ok so I just lost a bunch of quotes and that sucks, cause im not goin back to get them.

So far my thoughts on the major shiz goin down is this:

Zander, I don't agree with or like anything he's doing. But at the same time this singleminded tunneling really makes me think he's a villager. It's drawing so much attention his way, with so little care for his own safety it feels like, that I find it difficult to believe he could be the last wolf left in the game. I think he's barking up the wrong tree in regards to Chris but hey, everyone makes mistakes.

That leads me to Hallia who is my current go-to lynch. Her general treatment of Sooh and lack of otherwise supporting factors makes her the best shot in my mind. I get where Chris is coming from on Cass but I can't help feeling positive towards her. We mind-melded a lot on D1, though admittedly that was mostly around Shad who has since flipped confirmed villager so... maybe not as good a sign as I though while writing this. I'm open on Cass I guess but would prefer to lynch elsewhere.

Imo the PoE is Hallia -> Csarmi -> Cass.

I've already accepted the fact that if Chris is deep wolfing me this game I won't be the one to figure him out. So I'm operating under the assumption that he's in my town core and trust'em.

I'm gonna try and get full quotes again tomorrow morning after I wake up but its midnight here for me and I can't get them again.
    *Falls from pocket*

20. ISO #870
    #BetterThanYou
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#867)
    ##Vote Hallia
    This concerns me.
    I did think it was odd he was going for her over me/Zander (mostly me, Dice has a crush on me in mafia games), but he's a D4 problem at worst

21. ISO #871
    #BetterThanYou
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    I'm heading into work and will try to check in on lunch, but that's again the only time I gave before EOD.

If anyone has something important for me, @ me pls

22. ISO #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#868)
    Same, methinks someone's upset about my vote on them from yesterday
    Well,
    It didn't really make much sense to me either, so

23. ISO #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#871)
    I'm heading into work and will try to check in on lunch, but that's again the only time I gave before EOD.

@Chris

Is it important that I agree with Dice that you're not clear?

24. ISO #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#855)
    Why do I get the feeling you made this up for end game...

25. ISO #875
    Timezone
    The vote count at :00:19 still shows you on Shad and your vote is timestamped :00:20

I mean it did get through, don't get me wrong, but this is not a turbo game. It's just an unnecessary risk at best (if you're a villager) and an intentionally late wolf unvote when you're wolfing.

What does town gain by you keeping your vote on your town read until the very last moment?
    Salami

26. ISO #876
    Timezone
    Good to know there's a timer running at the end of day.
    Salami

27. ISO #877
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#813)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#800)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#799)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#798)
    I'm aware, and if people think she's a better option than you today, I'm not going to actively fight it. I would rather lynch you, but if you die today and I'm still alive tomorrow*, she's absolutely where I'd want to go first.

* If you get lynched today and the game doesn't end, the vig absolutely 100% needs to shoot me tonight. It won't end the game, but it's less harmful than leaving me alive to eat the lynch tomorrow, getting another NK, and then just picking up the POE after that.
    Why am I the wolfiest iyo?
    The post reads and correct me if wrong that youll only lynch me.... You won't fight other lynches but I'm the only POE for you today?
    No. If I feel you're more likely to be town than somebody else, I'm not going to kill you on principle.
    Yet it feels you've already decided I'm not more likely. Since pretty much beginning of day.

28. ISO #878
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#818)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderisTown (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#801)
    You and Monstr had the most teammate equity with Sooh.

The only thing Monstr said about her was suggesting that he was sheeping my town read on her, which is hella easy to throw out there. "She was inactive and Chris was confident and townie."

You didn't really have anything either way, mostly just "I don't know how to read her" and "I need more from her". That's perfectly fair given her activity, but it's also not hard to make. What concerns me is that you seemed very unenthusiastic in voting Csarmi and then suggested I move there with a minute to go. That would have put him in the lead over Sooh (Dice's vote hadn't come yet).

It isn't lost on me that you also could have voted Shad to make it 4-2 Shad over Sooh, though.
    Post wasn't done.

What makes me feel significantly better about him is I thought he was really townie yesterday (for him) and he's almost entirely out of his scumrange. I really don't think you are at all.

I said I probably would have gone Monstr 3 over Cass earlier but not feeling that now. One of the things I wanted to see is how Monstr would react today following a mafia flip - we all know the guy hated being scum, and I don't time away changed that. I thought I could maybe see a universe where he was active enough with light posts on D1 but it would drop off... his back and forth with Hallia made me think that's absolutely not the case.

So that leaves you, Hallia, and Cass. None had strong disassociations from Sooh, but your EOD just looks worst based on results. Sorry if you're town, but I can't just ignore you asking me to lynch somebody over the confirmed mafia
    Lol you were voting Shad till unvote and not voting Sooh I read you're next posts but easier to bold the part u did. Manufacturing reasons to fit your narrative while you are basically doing the same thing is wolfy af if a wolf a typical wolf move and basic rookie town move... Which one makes more sense for Chris.... A rookie town player move/reasoning or a Wolf pushing for a mislynch... Lololololol.

Chris can you also answer post for me
    If looking at what happened and trying to make sense of it/assessing probability of outcomes is manufacturing reasons, then I guess I'm guilty

If it helps, I'm not particularly concerned with convincing you you've got high scum equity
    You have high scum equity tho too for the same things you say I do... Lolololol

29. ISO #879

What's has Hallia done to you to not wanna lynch her today?

30. ISO #880

Csarmi def not voting today.

31. ISO #881
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Frands Reunion Tour 2021 Day 2 Votecount

2 ZanderisTown Chris (57), Hallia (16)
    1 Chris csarmi (43)
    1 Hallia dicetosser1 (6)
    4 Not voting Monstrman (59), Lenlo (7), ZanderisTown (39), Cass (24)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021. There are 1623452460000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 8 hours, 20 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

32. ISO #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#829)
    At least one of Chris and Halleh are village and they both think Zander is scum so one of your suspicions are genuine guaranteed.

At least one of Csarmi and Zander are village and they both think Chris is scum so one of their suspicions is genuine.

Perhaps it would be prudent to confer with each other about the reasons behind your suspicions, but
    Besides myself only trust Csarmi atp... Lol

33. ISO #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#831)

I didn't agree with Csarmi's take on Sooh clearing basically no one, and he seemed to simultaneously be pushing me for trying to save sooh (ignoring that I could have just voted him), saying nobody tried to save her, while liking Zander pushing away from Sooh? Not sure about the timing of his posts so I'd have to check, but content wise, I pretty much hated his posts. But I have minimal experience with Csarmi and dont remember him being someone whose logic I follow well, and there are enough people that have less significant interactions with Sooh than him
    Csarmi day 2 posting 1000000 times better then his day 1 posts IMHO.

34. ISO #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#832)
    Agreed entirely on the cruise control part. The fact the people driving the conversation are the two most likely to get lynched is probably suboptimal
    This is true lolololol

35. ISO #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#835)
    I'm not too concerned with the outcome of today's launch considering the situation. I am more focused on preparing strategies for the next few days since today seems to be (barring some crazy CFD which I kinda doubt will happen) a virtual certainty to launch within the two wagons already set forth

Basically if we want to change the outcome we have to consider starting now, otherwise I don't know if the momentum will be able to switch

Of course EoD can always be chaotic but that would depend on the players who aren't driving the conversation having independent reads (or "reads") and attempting to force the issue
    Me and Chris need to be resolved 1st I believe.

36. ISO #886
    Ok so I just lost a bunch of quotes and that sucks, cause im not goin back to get them.

Zander, I don't agree with or like anything he's doing. But at the same time this singleminded tunneling really makes me think he's a villager. It's drawing so much attention his way, with so little care for his own safety it feels like, that I find it difficult to believe he could be the last wolf left in the game. I think he's barking up the wrong tree in regards to Chris but hey, everyone makes mistakes.

That leads me to Hallia who is my current go-to lynch. Her general treatment of Sooh and lack of otherwise supporting factors makes her the best shot in my mind. I get where Chris is coming from on Cass but I can't help feeling positive towards her. We mind-melded a lot on D1, though admittedly that was mostly around Shad who has since flipped confirmed villager so... maybe not as good a sign as I though while writing this. I'm open on Cass I guess but would prefer to lynch elsewhere.

I've already accepted the fact that if Chris is deep wolfing me this game I won't be the one to figure him out. So I'm operating under the assumption that he's in my town core and trust'em.

I'm gonna try and get full quotes again tomorrow morning after I wake up but its midnight here for me and I can't get them again.
    Wutido.gif. Lololololol

Just based on what you said here/feel, hoe does Chris's read and vote on me make you feel about him? And the fact Hallia basically seeping him?

37. ISO #887
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#843)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#602)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #601

Post #601 was originally posted at 7:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021.

3 Sooh Shad, Lenlo, dicetosser1
    2 Shad csarmi, Chris
    2 csarmi Sooh, ZanderisTown
    1 dicetosser1 Hallia
    2 Not voting Monstrman, Cass

View Vote History

Requested by ZanderisTown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#603)
    ##Unvote Shad

I really actually want to flip him, and that has very, very little to do with his play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#808)
    Sorry if you're town, but I can't just ignore you asking me to lynch somebody over the confirmed mafia
    And to save anyone else the trouble of saying it, I'll get it out of the way myself.

You weren't lynching Sooh, either, Chris!
    No, I sure wasn't, and I'll own that. However, I unvoted Shad with enough time to give myself an opportunity to counter if somebody rolled there and actively avoided the other viable counterwagon (Csarmi), because like I said yesterday towards DL, Sooh's ISO gave me very little confidence she was town outside of her reaction to me trolling her while other inactives got more townie (Monstr, Lenlo, Csarmi to a lesser degree).

I was by no means confident she was mafia, but somebody had to be, so I figured I'd chance it. Worst case scenario, we lynch somebody that was probably going to be a question mark for a lot of players and I'd get to gloat about the sickest of reads.
    I call BS on the bold (by me). You unvoted too late.
    It was late but too late could be a bit of a stretch imo. I'll have to see the time.

38. ISO #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#846)
    As official top poster for the day I demand a crown and an ice cream
    Hi I'm Zander lol

39. ISO #889
    ##Vote Hallia
    #raisins?

40. ISO #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#856)
    Still a few posts shy of Zander and Shad for ultimate top poster

concerning
    Come at me bro.... Lololololol

41. ISO #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#867)
    ##Vote Hallia
    This concerns me.
    Think Dice is OMGUS.... if so do you and @Hallia think that's more likely from Town or Wolf Dice???

42. ISO #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#873)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#871)

@Chris

Is it important that I agree with Dice that you're not clear?
    He isn't clear

43. ISO #893
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi (#875)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris (#863)
    The vote count at :00:19 still shows you on Shad and your vote is timestamped :00:20

I mean it did get through, don't get me wrong, but this is not a turbo game. It's just an unnecessary risk at best (if you're a villager) and an intentionally late wolf unvote when you're wolfing.

What does town gain by you keeping your vote on your town read until the very last moment?
    This is a good question!!!

44. ISO #894
    Going to visit my aunt. Will try to be on for end of day. Me and Chris gotta be resolved first imo.

##Vote Chris

45. ISO #895

*Climbs back into the pockets*

46. ISO #896
    Timezone

#70 Cass asks Zander not to spam then goes on to spam is funny.
    #96 Misunderstanding with Chris. Shad's point on Cass asking him to restate makes Cads look good but Shad is null
    #120 Cass engages again on CDd/Shad
    #386 Shad on Zander csarmi not on w/w - wouldn't be out of Zander's range.
    #387 again about Shad/Cass
    #392 read list
    By top of page 4:
    Town
    Monstr
    Cass
    Chris

Dice

Everyone else nullish
    WTF btw.
    #395 on mY prodding null read on Shad
    #406 why u not voting me
    #407 Len what's the slip
    #408 vote csarmi
    Spat with csarmi about voting plus reply to Shad for prodding
    Salami

47. ISO #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#869)

*Falls from pocket*
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass (#895)

*Climbs back into the pockets*
    Ummmm. What?!?!?!

48. ISO #898
    Timezone
    I believe this is everything Sooh did.

#70 Cass asks Zander not to spam then goes on to spam is funny.
    #96 Misunderstanding with Chris. Shad's point on Cass asking him to restate makes Cads look good but Shad is null
    #120 Cass engages again on CDd/Shad
    #386 Shad on Zander csarmi not on w/w - wouldn't be out of Zander's range.
    #387 again about Shad/Cass
    #392 read list
    By top of page 4:
    Town
    Monstr
    Cass
    Chris

Dice

Everyone else nullish
    WTF btw.
    #395 on mY prodding null read on Shad
    #406 why u not voting me
    #407 Len what's the slip
    #408 vote csarmi
    Spat with csarmi about voting plus reply to Shad for prodding
    Basically.
    Sheep Shad's read on Cass several times but insists Shad now be cleared.
    Insists Csarmi/Zander w/w shouldn't be disqualified despite Shad's argument.
    Has a weird misunderstanding with Chris. Replies to him a few times. Maybe someone can make something out of #96 I just can't comprehend anyone thinks this is AI for someone mentioned there?
    Posts that weird half assed weird list. Half of that list she never interaction with or talks about anywhere else in #392.
    Has the argument with me about why I'm not voting her and votes me.
    That's about it.

Who she mentions/interacts with.

Mentions and/or interacts with monstrman and dice exactly in that read list and nowhere else
    Interacts with Chris, Shad, me and Cass a little
    I don't think she interacts with Zander just insist he can't be cleared but he isn't on her list.
    Never even mentions Hallia. Interaction? Not unless I missed something nongame.
    I think she replied to one of Len's posts. TBH they never really spent any time in the thread together (Len arrived kind of when she went to sleep).
    Salami

49. ISO #899
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gooooooosh I'm at like a 15/10 on the anger scale, JUST laid Em down and landlord arrives yo cut the grass and it woke her up ><

50. ISO #900
    Timezone
    My gut says wolf!Sooh would be making sure she'd tick some boxes including interacting with her partner at least a little so that doesn't stand out. Maybe someone more aware of her game and meta could chime in?
    Cause it might spew Halleh town.
    Salami