Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    NashedPotato
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    I was going to do the whole day 1 but I am losing focus already.
    Early reads are gon' be trash but I am going to do them anyway with maximum effort (reference).

Spiderz
    They originally came into the thread, one of the first post that pinged me was 10. That post reads to me that they're trying to *show* that they're actively trying to be on the town's best interest without doing any actions that would do so. Although in post 196 the first few lines does not feel like it comes from scum, so overall I would likely put them into a town-lean just out of policy.

beakerjoe
    This slot does seem to be attempting to be in the town-leader position, at least early on. I want to keep an eye on how that progresses as personally, at least from the three communities I've played in, those scum that attempt to do so often drop off by the end of the day or the start of the following day. I actually really like 161, it's fairly easy for scum to make town-reads and in extension, pocket other's by doing so but them outwardly being paranoid this early in the game pings me as extremely Townie.

lol
    For someone that I have played with plenty of times, they're so incredibly under the radar it isn't even funny. The fact that they come in to send their goodnights, makes me think they're scum not knowing where they can enter the thread but they know they cannot say nothing, so they say that. Nyth seemed to vote them right after this so if this ends up flipping scum, Nyth is likely Town.

Nyth
    I liked Nyth's vote of debil in 377 as at that point in the game I am thinking they're scum, but also that is likely bias BECAUSE of my Debil read at this time.

Pilica
    Initially none of their posts stood out to me but 267 does not sit well with me at all but I'm not sure how to place it in my head.

2. ISO #1702
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonVirgo (#1699)
    What are the rules on angle-shooting on this site? I don't want to say something illegal O.o
    If you're unsure if it's legal probably don't risk it

3. ISO #1703
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1691)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1690)
    I'm tilting that Beaker voted me first bc I wanted to vote him (ill explain later) but whatever, I can't be active till later though, Relm death convinces me further too. Whatever this is also scum but I've barely read the day

##Vote Pilica

Talk to you all later, I got an ap bio exam today
    Oh you cant be active yeah, thats rich.... you get the finger pointed at you and you suddenly cant be around after 4 days of consistent posting at this time. I dont buy it.

And I voted for you to get you push you here to engage, something you arent willing to do conveniently.

Explain how you wanted to vote me? Because you haven't said anything of the sort, so this is a lie good sir.
    Wouldn't read into it, probably has a legit exam. Judging from playstyle he's not the type to run away
    This is a tunnel moment i think.

4. ISO #1704
    Community
    Werewolv.es
    Looking at your iso Beaker, are you getting me and Shawn mixed up? Because some of your comments talk about the unlikely hood of me + Spider, but the post links to comments about Shawn

5. ISO #1705
    Community
    Werewolv.es

6. ISO #1706
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil

7. ISO #1707
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonVirgo (#1696)
    Hopefully now I can finally read the game without a hammer happening aha. I know lol, that's all I think I know.

Disclaimer;

I cannot keep focus when reading a lot, so my catching up will probably miss whole chunks where I zone out without realizing and skip 5000 pages, I will also be splitting each day up into individual spoilers and it may be split up over time as if I do not give myself a break in between, the gaps get longer. If I think that one day has too much I will split it into two spoilers, all of which are labelled appropriately. I also have no idea where to find where the flips are, so I will be going off the mafia host's ISO. Also big one, my playstyle is quite unorthodox majority of the time.

--

Catching up on a 34 page game is literally balls ahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonVirgo (#1697)
    Also to avoid any misgendering and awkward moments, I know my username contains a typical male name but please call me by they/them and if possible refer to me as JV? Thanks fam
    Quote Originally Posted by don_3000 (#1698)
    I'm tilting that Beaker voted me first bc I wanted to vote him (ill explain later) but whatever, I can't be active till later though, Relm death convinces me further too. Whatever this is also scum but I've barely read the day

##Vote Pilica

Oh you cant be active yeah, thats rich.... you get the finger pointed at you and you suddenly cant be around after 4 days of consistent posting at this time. I dont buy it.

And I voted for you to get you push you here to engage, something you arent willing to do conveniently.

Explain how you wanted to vote me? Because you haven't said anything of the sort, so this is a lie good sir.
    I second that, very odd to be afk at this point. So I am looking forward to the explaination, if this isn't just you buying time to come up with something valid as you were not expecting heat this soon in the day?

Beaker, trust me or not, seeing lol, you and I as the most active so far on this day, I say we alliance, then you can turn on me later if you see something fishy going on, but for now we have heavier scum reads than me around that we need to figure out how to deal with the best we can.

Spiderz Pilica vote seems like a smoke grenade to me atm.
    Ill keep any open mind... thats the best I can do RE any "alliance"

Regards the smoke grenade comment, can you explain this a bit more?

8. ISO #1708
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    ok i read over it @beakerjoe i agree his entrance is a little friendly and i had the same problem.
    Didn't pick up the Nyth/Spiderz thing and i can see it as possible, i've written it off as not SvS for a while. But why can't savvy be SvS with spiderz then? I asked you and him to vote savvy with me EoD, he refused and tried to pull me on mittens wagon, later even going further saying i am teamed with mittens for not listening.
    I argue it's towny he is putting me in a team with a townie, but disregarding that, he refused to vote Savvy, so i can see it being team easy. The only one who's definetly not teamed with Spiderz is you and Relm. Relm is dead i'm pretty confident in you being town.
    Re : Savvy and Spidz same team, its possible.

If Spiderz and Savvy are a team, then I think Spiderz and Savvy are playing it extremely honest as wolves. By that i mean they are shading eachother naturally as they would as towns.

Its a risky game but it can buy town cred if either one is lynched.

i wont discount the team theory.

i will say its unlikley in my view.

9. ISO #1709
    Community
    Werewolv.es
    I think you're still mixing me and Shawn. I don't think I've cast much, if any, shade towards Spider

10. ISO #1710
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    #24 getting vanilla town vibes from this and general posts. no need to be so angry if people aren't listening since you can claim at some point and get full authority. about 80% confident here maybe i'm wrong. this requires meta read probably. thinking we should have atleast 1 pr still alive, i'm not sure about limestone
    #893 makes don look worse
    #899 makes pilica,spiderz look worse
    #902 pilica is dropping. spiderz feels closer to a ''a scumread im not confident in because everyone else townreads him''
    don is highest scumread
    #905 relm implying beaker v spiderz svs
    #923 ''if dino is good then i'm going to scrutinize the gomes CFD harder'' small line that feels very important.
    #934 scumread on don continues. only point 4 is about the vote and it's inaccurate considering his explanation
    #1226 might be interesting, will need to relook limestone?
    #1237 shawn is still very towny

#1196 ''Hmm, still think vig should be on Dino after all, but I'm thinking between Shawn/Sam as a vote today.
    who is sam? @Spiderz

makes me feel less better about don, spiderz, pilica. good feeling about shawn. reads like vanilla town

11. ISO #1711
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    wait im stupid i forgot sam existed. @Spiderz disregard that question

12. ISO #1712
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    From Limestone Spiderz looks very good and so does Shawn and Beaker. The only ones that look bad i think Pilica and Savvy

13. ISO #1713
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie

##Vote Pilica

Wouldn't read into it, probably has a legit exam. Judging from playstyle he's not the type to run away
    This is a tunnel moment i think.
    Perhaps, but was it not Pilica who claimed the were doing Exams. I dont recall Spiderz saying it and I didnt see any mention on the first page of Spiders ISO.

I agree his style is not to avoid confrontation, but he was never really under any real pressure this game. This is the first real bit of pressure on them and they dont post, after being around the 4 previous days plowing out posts.

I may be in a tunnel, but sometimes tunnels are justified.

14. ISO #1714
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvySteve (#1704)
    Looking at your iso Beaker, are you getting me and Shawn mixed up? Because some of your comments talk about the unlikely hood of me + Spider, but the post links to comments about Shawn
    Maybe i mislinked the posts.

The interactions i meant to link is Savvy reacting to your "observation" list.

He calls you out on the list, similar to me.

15. ISO #1715
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvySteve (#1709)
    I think you're still mixing me and Shawn. I don't think I've cast much, if any, shade towards Spider
    It was reference to Spider shading you......not you shading spider.

16. ISO #1716
    Community
    Werewolv.es
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1714)

That link was earlier in your post

17. ISO #1717
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    #24 getting vanilla town vibes from this and general posts. no need to be so angry if people aren't listening since you can claim at some point and get full authority. about 80% confident here maybe i'm wrong. this requires meta read probably. thinking we should have atleast 1 pr still alive, i'm not sure about limestone
    #893 makes don look worse
    #899 makes pilica,spiderz look worse
    #902 pilica is dropping. spiderz feels closer to a ''a scumread im not confident in because everyone else townreads him''
    don is highest scumread
    #905 relm implying beaker v spiderz svs
    #923 ''if dino is good then i'm going to scrutinize the gomes CFD harder'' small line that feels very important.
    #934 scumread on don continues. only point 4 is about the vote and it's inaccurate considering his explanation
    #1226 might be interesting, will need to relook limestone?
    #1237 shawn is still very towny

#1196 ''Hmm, still think vig should be on Dino after all, but I'm thinking between Shawn/Sam as a vote today.
    who is sam? @Spiderz

makes me feel less better about don, spiderz, pilica. good feeling about shawn. reads like vanilla town
    Still in the tunnell here, but

Relm claims they cant read Spidz, so has them middle of the road.

I feel relm is doubting their own read here, because I townread Spidz and feel confident about it.

Maybe Relm was right and I was wrong, maybe if Relm is here now they would be more confident of Spiders as it appears I was wrong or at least Im less confident.

I shouldnt be elling teh thread what a dead player will or wont say though. I cant know, Its pure speculation.

18. ISO #1718
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvySteve (#1716)
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1714)

That link was earlier in your post
    Maybe I just mixed people up then.

19. ISO #1719
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #841

Post #841 was originally posted at 2:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, June 8th, 2021.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Mittens Relm, beakerjoe, SavvySteve, don_3000, lol
    4 DinoTown Mittens, Gomes, Limestone, Nyth
    2 Gomes Shawn, DinoTown
    2 Shawn Spiderz, Pilica
    2 Not voting JacksonVirgo, PresidentEvil

View Vote History

Requested by lol.

20. ISO #1720
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #1628

Post #1628 was originally posted at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, June 10th, 2021.

6 Gomes lol, Shawn, Pilica, Nyth, SavvySteve, DinoTown
    5 DinoTown Relm, Gomes, beakerjoe, PresidentEvil, Spiderz
    2 Not voting JacksonVirgo, don_3000

View Vote History

Requested by lol.

21. ISO #1721
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    We know almost everyone EoD wagon was a townie. I'm pretty strong in believing Shawn is townie too. Who is acting like there is nothing to lose, confident and comfortable. Who is paranoid when their reads don't reflect that?

22. ISO #1722
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil

23. ISO #1723
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    We know almost everyone EoD wagon was a townie. I'm pretty strong in believing Shawn is townie too. Who is acting like there is nothing to lose, confident and comfortable. Who is paranoid when their reads don't reflect that?
    I think I was pretty comfortable and I know Im town. So Idunno if this threory holds water. I felt pretty sure one of Gomes and Dino was red.

Id be more worried of those seeing you as being town read despite vote hoping eod1 thinking this isnt a bad tactic. Spiders looks bad here.

Dons lack of vote was weird. I can only see town but not becaus eof anything they did.

Pilica is a good shout either way IMO, their Eod1 vote on Shawn does not look good knowing both Mittens and Dino are green.

Nyths day 1 vote also looks suspect, and my money is one the wolves not voting on the same wagon and spreading votes. Savvy is another option from the day 1 vote being the only unknown to me on Mittens

Happy with Spiders,then Pilica then Nyth.....

I dont see Pilic and Savvy as a team due to the same vote day 1.

I see Nyth and Spiderz as a possible team.

I dont see Spider and Savvy as a team,

So Id like to see

Spiderz
    Nyth
    Pilica as the wolves.

24. ISO #1724
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie

I can follow Lol , at least this might get Pilica more active.

25. ISO #1725
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1723)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1721)
    I think I was pretty comfortable and I know Im town. So Idunno if this threory holds water. I felt pretty sure one of Gomes and Dino was red.

Id be more worried of those seeing you as being town read despite vote hoping eod1 thinking this isnt a bad tactic. Spiders looks bad here.

Dons lack of vote was weird. I can only see town but not becaus eof anything they did.

Pilica is a good shout either way IMO, their Eod1 vote on Shawn does not look good knowing both Mittens and Dino are green.

Nyths day 1 vote also looks suspect, and my money is one the wolves not voting on the same wagon and spreading votes. Savvy is another option from the day 1 vote being the only unknown to me on Mittens

Happy with Spiders,then Pilica then Nyth.....

I see Nyth and Spiderz as a possible team.

I dont see Spider and Savvy as a team,

So Id like to see

Spiderz
    Nyth
    Pilica as the wolves.
    The above is all based on wagonomics

The lower posters and missing voters are still on my mind.

My focus is not on any of them and I hate this.

26. ISO #1726
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 8, Game 4: America runs on Dunkin Day 3 Votecount

3 Pilica Spiderz (1), lol (20), beakerjoe (39)
    1 PresidentEvil don_3000 (14)
    6 Not voting JacksonVirgo (4), Shawn (0), Pilica (0), PresidentEvil (0), Nyth (1), SavvySteve (9)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to reach majority.

Day 3 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 12th, 2021. There are 1623520860000 remaining.

27. ISO #1727
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    what do you mean? that's spiderz and pilica

28. ISO #1728
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    They both voted for Shawn day 1 right...... I dont think 2 wolves place the same vote here, what do you think?

29. ISO #1729
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    btw just letting you know i wanted to shoot pilica but reconsidered so let's see if i made a mistake

30. ISO #1730
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1728)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1727)
    They both voted for Shawn day 1 right...... I dont think 2 wolves place the same vote here, what do you think?
    I meant Spidez and Pilica, not savvy.

31. ISO #1731
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    So you're saying Spiderz/Pilica is not teamed?

32. ISO #1732
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    btw just letting you know i wanted to shoot pilica but reconsidered so let's see if i made a mistake
    What was your thought process here? I totally would have killed Dino.

33. ISO #1733
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Im saying its unlikely.

Do you think its likely that 2 wolves vote for the same player , both with late late votes on day 1?

I know its possible, but is it likley?

34. ISO #1734
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1732)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1729)
    Thought process was ''If Pilica is mafia it will be hard to get rid of'' but then i went ''that's stupid'' and selected Dino since they asked to be shot anyway and we have more info. + the oddchance i was wrong

35. ISO #1735
    Timezone
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1733)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1731)
    Im saying its unlikely.

Do you think its likely that 2 wolves vote for the same player , both with late late votes on day 1?

I think you bring a fair point. I wonder who is likely to be in team with Spiderz to begin with? Nyth and a few lowposters?

36. ISO #1736
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1732)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1729)
    Thought process was ''If Pilica is mafia it will be hard to get rid of'' but then i went ''that's stupid'' and selected Dino since they asked to be shot anyway and we have more info. + the oddchance i was wrong
    I dont under stand the ''If Pilica is mafia it will be hard to get rid of'' part.

What made you feel it was stupid? I wouldnt have entertained it myself with Dino on teh table. Dino red was much more likely IMO. I was wrong.... Im just glad I wasnt alone in that thinking.

37. ISO #1737
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1733)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1731)
    Im saying its unlikely.

I think you bring a fair point. I wonder who is likely to be in team with Spiderz to begin with? Nyth and a few lowposters?
    Nyth makes sense - She on a differnet wagon (so if the wolves spread votes, which is likley, then this adds up). The distancing I noted between Nyth and Spiderz would also tie in here.

The third wolf in this team? God knows. If Nyth and Spiderz are a team, Its less likely to be pilica based of votes day 1. My bet would be a non voter day 1. Savvy, from a voting POV would work.....

38. ISO #1738
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Social deduction DK
    We are 8 hours into the day and there are too many that are silent.

I am not quite sure I understand the Pilica vote, can someone elaborate on that one for me?

I am beginning to see scum everywhere and I have nothing to back it up, so for now I will stick with the missing President, but could reconsider with the right argumentation, not that I am swayed, but solid proof of foul play will be a game changer, so spill the beans on Pilica. How was Spiderz in the whole Pilica/Gomes situation on day one? If anyone recalls, cause that could be an interesting read.

@lol I respect you trust me less, but I still think that we should form an alliance with Beaker for now, we will not be in full control, but as three townfolk we will have heavy hitting power if we find reason to vote in the same direction. Worth considering and putting the doubt aside, like I asked Beaker, for now.

39. ISO #1739
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by don_3000 (#1738)

I am not quite sure I understand the Pilica vote, can someone elaborate on that one for me?

I am beginning to see scum everywhere and I have nothing to back it up, so for now I will stick with the missing President, but could reconsider with the right argumentation, not that I am swayed, but solid proof of foul play will be a game changer, so spill the beans on Pilica. How was Spiderz in the whole Pilica/Gomes situation on day one? If anyone recalls, cause that could be an interesting read.

@lol I respect you trust me less, but I still think that we should form an alliance with Beaker for now, we will not be in full control, but as three townfolk we will have heavy hitting power if we find reason to vote in the same direction. Worth considering and putting the doubt aside, like I asked Beaker, for now.
    Pilica for me was little things mostly and while I felt they were more likley scum than town day 1, others where a better shot IMO. Now that other options flip green, Pilica stands out due to A)the aforementioned slight wolf lean and B)Late voting on a non wagon day 1.

40. ISO #1740
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie

Regards the Pilica Gomes interaction , RE Spiderz thoughts /ineractions on the segment, how about you go look and give us, point us to anything you find and provided your thoughts.

Im feel Im doing a lot of that and Id rather another view

41. ISO #1741
    Timezone
    Community
    Social deduction DK
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1740)

Regards the Pilica Gomes interaction , RE Spiderz thoughts /ineractions on the segment, how about you go look and give us, point us to anything you find and provided your thoughts.

If I get a chance to do so, I will, is there an easy way besides ISO Spiderz and Ctrl+F and type in their names? Still new to the forum, so I do not know of any shortcuts if there are any.

42. ISO #1742
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by don_3000 (#1638)
    Ohhh $%#! I missed that DinoTown died too. Well at least they were green, I need to reevaluate everything now.

lol is my number one target now, I am so confused. Who is his partner?
    I have two questions (ignore if you already answered them, I'm catching up rn):
    1. The bolded part sounds somewhat relieved as if you're glad she was town. I'd expect more so a "sadly she was green" or something of the sorts as losing a town is never good, for town. Was it just a poor choice of words?
    2. Did you miss the quite some bunch of posts regarding "if Gomes/Dino flips green shoot the other"?

43. ISO #1743
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by don_3000 (#1741)
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1740)

If I get a chance to do so, I will, is there an easy way besides ISO Spiderz and Ctrl+F and type in their names? Still new to the forum, so I do not know of any shortcuts if there are any.
    Go to this post, see the blue header...ISO button there on right hand side.

This ISOs the poster.

Click on any posters ISO button to see all posts they create

44. ISO #1744
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1639)
    good morning, i am the vigi. had a pretty strong feeling dino was town so wanted to make a spicy shot but not worth it
    Who would you have shot if not Dino, considering you were townreading her? I get you just wanted to get the info via shooting her but don't you think she would've been able to proof herself town?

And gotcha until a cc happens, if any I can at least cross you off my subject list.

45. ISO #1745
    Timezone
    Community
    Boards.ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#1744)
    good morning, i am the vigi. had a pretty strong feeling dino was town so wanted to make a spicy shot but not worth it
    Who would you have shot if not Dino, considering you were townreading her? I get you just wanted to get the info via shooting her but don't you think she would've been able to proof herself town?

And gotcha until a cc happens, if any I can at least cross you off my subject list.
    It appears you were Lols next target.

Who would you have killed if Dino was not an option?

46. ISO #1746
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1644)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1640)
    i think massclaim is a good idea
    If your the vig, i dont mind the vig coming out.

I shall take your claim at face value unless a counter claim presents itself.

In Doc or MD detector coming out..... no, they should stay didden.

Im suss if Dons opening Day 3 post and good lean too.

The first sentence looks waaaaaay to preplanned. Very disingenuous.

That said the vote on Dino reads like a legit town who didnt read the night kill right. If its preplanned by a wolf.... does a wolf make a huge effort shading a player they just killed. Its bonkers.

I shall park this post for now, bit thats my initial feeling.

Spiderz and Pilica Shaun are my big worries. The late Shaun votes bother me,
    Appear now that Dino and Gomes are town to be very easy places to lay a vote without suspicion.

Pilica and Spidz would have known Dino and Mittens were both town, avoided the pile on either and probably through a on another wolf or town player that wouldnt be top wagon.

I need to explore this.

One thing I can say off top of head I think Spidz posted alot but cant recall any interactions with Pilica. Im rabbit holing here but a team of Pilica and Spidz adds up.... I will have to assess it tho.

The relm kill suggests wolf role hunting.

Dont beat yourself up Lol.... if you are the vig, I would have shot their too. When Gomes game back good I was sure Dino was Toen and Don was her buddy.

I guess DinoTown was an accurate username.
    Why are you saying wolves killed Dino when Lol already said she was the one shooting her? So even if Don would be mafia, it wasn't preplaned from a mafia pov except if you're suggesting Spiderz going on about shooting the other if one flips green IS the preplan from mafia.

Also the last bolded didn't you mean to say wolf?

47. ISO #1747
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1654)
    i think the sooner we claim, the better;
    power roles still flip as town and the less time we give to mafia to try and kill them off the better, because we fall easy prey to mafia fakeclaiming and winning the game right there
    the pool of people for mafia to kill is very small now so we don't lose much by claiming
    Disagree, Motion Detector can essentially become a mafia detector and if Doctor claims now they will be guaranteed the next target and therefore the so far doc-dodge kills will go after people who are high in town. With less targets the chance of a doc save gets higher.

48. ISO #1748
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1745)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#1744)

It appears you were Lols next target.

Who would you have killed if Dino was not an option?
    Savvy. I found it odd how he always was talking about wanting to go after Gomes but only voted after I taged him to do it instead of talking about it. Seemed to me, especially with Gomes surprising town flip as if he was afraid of being sussed for it. So he rather was just saying "my vote's there mentally, for the record even if I don't vote." Does look better in wagonomics.

49. ISO #1749
    Timezone
    Community
    werwolf-online.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyth (#1642)
    Off to work, but please don't ever put me in your town! Oo

And also: Don't massclaim, at least discuss it first! We have had two nights so far!
    wow, rude
    Sorry, it's just, that's the second time that you kill someone you have as a townie... I'm so glad right now that I don't have to worry about you... but didn't ment to be rude. Would have probably killed Dino too, if only so we don't spend another day nearly-lynching her.

Was reading up during the day/my way home, and oof, do I not want to go in the coming beaker-spiderz standoff. Don't like being put in a team with spiderz either, but well, think I will just try to start doing some actual work somewhere else.
    Probably Pilicia.

Nice to see JV arrived and very exited to see don doing some work.

50. ISO #1750
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1685)
    Quote Originally Posted by beakerjoe (#1683)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#1681)
    Gimme a moment, i need to get on laptop first which will take for a while. What i'm most interested in is Relm kill rn
    Whats your interest in the Relm kill?

I havent thought about it at all.
    Limestone kill i can understand. But why Relm? Relm could barely even talk to people due to timezones and schedule. Null in most people, maybe even scumread. Comapred to Limestone who has some people scumreading but mostly townread
    To me both kills are clear doc-dodges. They aren't at the top who get protected by doc. But also not in the bottom where probably at least one wolf sits so they're avoiding shooting in their themselves to not thin the air around the 1-2 wolves down there. Though that so far non of the top towns (Beaker/Spiderz) seem to have been attempted I'm starting to think that there's most likely a town rather high up too. Because killing from the top would thin the air about the deepest wolf.