Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 6018

Thread: Jack Town

  1. ISO #2601
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2319)
    Now I screwed my posts from daniels iso. The only way I can properly apply poe in this case is if I see lantern flip. The most sus players flip flop their read on lantern.

    Also I still don't see JOAT interacting with lantern much, going back to re-read.

    Lumberjack doesn't like the pressure it seems.
    good thing the game isn't revolved around u then! u said you were gonna ignore me and stop "letting my existence cloud your judgement" but you seem to have quite the boner for me. either just for ur sake, say im town even if you don't believe it and work from there.

  2. ISO #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2592)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#1109)
    Lantern I want you to answer one thing for me rn
    pr hunting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2597)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket (#2470)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2460)
    my point is that it would be absolutely disastrous if we ml lj and they flip town, so much so that I think we just straight up lose the game
    you're worried about losing the guy who spearheaded yesterday's miselim & defended the scum counter?

    And you think you're next in line to be NK'd by scum?

    So I guess your plan is.... we refuse to vote Lumberjack, and that somehow dazzles the scum into changing their mind about killing you.?

    Let me consider your suggestion.
    While are doing so reevaluate what I said about lumberjack and daniels defending each other. Look at my post again, I literally stated one has to be wolf. If both are scum then I hit the jackpot. At the risk of sounding redundant, there are posts when I think Daniels is towny AF and other times I'm like huh? Why would Daniels town will be in chaos if lumber flip town? He low key waiting for an I told you so moment?
    thats not what you said earlier, you acted as if i was guaranteed scum. and as for the last part i already answered that.

    im still waiting for you to case me

  3. ISO #2603
    ignore the multi quote about lantern i was just gonna encourage them to keep trying to spew me clear once they flip maf

  4. ISO #2604
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#246)
    Alternatively, be so towny that you make a winnable POE by N1 after executing a wolf on D1. Doesn't matter who is N1'd, then, does it Daniels?
    thatbwould be a dream but doesn’t happen enough, but sure let’s go with that

    my townblock rn is
    lj you joat me jackpot (esp if lantern if maf jackpot is very town) I think there was another name or two but I forgot since every is jack and I struggle to remember my own name at times

    is there any other names u wanna add or that u disagree with ?
    This is very nitpicky from me but if you were talking to apple and believed he was a town, wouldn't his name be the first one from your mouth? i feel like if i was talking to someone i tr and he asked for my trs, i would say his name. why is LJ on ur mind to make sure he's a TR? w/w maybe here

  5. ISO #2605
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2603)
    ignore the multi quote about lantern i was just gonna encourage them to keep trying to spew me clear once they flip maf
    ok

  6. ISO #2606
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket (#2515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2501)
    and no my game-plan is, ill only yeet lj today if im certain theyre scum, im doing what any other townie should be doing and thats reading everyone as much as i can, if you hate my plan so much then tunnel lj yourself or find a push you actually have the balls to push yourself instead of just criticizing me.
    How about we simply eliminate the person who's most likely to be wolf, regardless of who it is?

    You open yourself up for criticism when you get away from discussing Lumberjack's alignment, and instead, go off-roading on some tangent where you claim doom is inevitable if we get rid of the guy who most vehemently wanted to save a scum & eliminate a villager last night.
    bro i had the exact same reads! and im town! that.is.why.i.dont.want.to.eliminate.him.purely.on.the. basis.he.sr.town.and.tr.maf.d1.

    apples case on the other hand brings up some good points that i want to see addressed by lj.
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.

  7. ISO #2607
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#2541)
    newsflash

    no wolves have a problem voting with their team mate when there are 4 wolves left

    the over-confident scum who gets townread for being aggressive and obtuse relishes voting with their team mate with 4 wolvess left
    I concur

  8. ISO #2608
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    the amount of simplicity here is naive more than anything. if a scum pushes someone why does it make the other inno (in this circumstance.) same thing implies to JOAT he looks experienced to me and is able to fake interactions with scum to the point it'll make at least one right?

  9. ISO #2609
    Vig should policy shoot pump. Said that 0 times in my mafia career.

  10. ISO #2610
    I’m joking but also. They’re a wolf or the town that’s going to lylo lol.

  11. ISO #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2520)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket (#2515)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2501)
    and no my game-plan is, ill only yeet lj today if im certain theyre scum, im doing what any other townie should be doing and thats reading everyone as much as i can, if you hate my plan so much then tunnel lj yourself or find a push you actually have the balls to push yourself instead of just criticizing me.
    How about we simply eliminate the person who's most likely to be wolf, regardless of who it is?

    You open yourself up for criticism when you get away from discussing Lumberjack's alignment, and instead, go off-roading on some tangent where you claim doom is inevitable if we get rid of the guy who most vehemently wanted to save a scum & eliminate a villager last night.
    bro i had the exact same reads! and im town! that.is.why.i.dont.want.to.eliminate.him.purely.on.the. basis.he.sr.town.and.tr.maf.d1.

    apples case on the other hand brings up some good points that i want to see addressed by lj.
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.
    always lantern

    maybe you, because you went from townreading us both into pushing us and it looked oppurtunistic to me

    probably hammer if im going for something more spicy.

  12. ISO #2612
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2520)
    bro i had the exact same reads! and im town! that.is.why.i.dont.want.to.eliminate.him.purely.on.the. basis.he.sr.town.and.tr.maf.d1.

    apples case on the other hand brings up some good points that i want to see addressed by lj.
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.
    always lantern

    maybe you, because you went from townreading us both into pushing us and it looked oppurtunistic to me

    probably hammer if im going for something more spicy.
    you did not say ALWAYS lantern then provide more options. also plz case me

  13. ISO #2613
    Man, I can’t believe I’ve never said that before. The people I’ve played. Golly.

    Feels good to give sub-optimal recommendations for the right reasons.

  14. ISO #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#246)
    Alternatively, be so towny that you make a winnable POE by N1 after executing a wolf on D1. Doesn't matter who is N1'd, then, does it Daniels?
    thatbwould be a dream but doesn’t happen enough, but sure let’s go with that

    my townblock rn is
    lj you joat me jackpot (esp if lantern if maf jackpot is very town) I think there was another name or two but I forgot since every is jack and I struggle to remember my own name at times

    is there any other names u wanna add or that u disagree with ?
    This is very nitpicky from me but if you were talking to apple and believed he was a town, wouldn't his name be the first one from your mouth? i feel like if i was talking to someone i tr and he asked for my trs, i would say his name. why is LJ on ur mind to make sure he's a TR? w/w maybe here
    no it wouldnt

    i trd lj more than apple at the time so his name came to my head first, lets say im maf with lj, do u really think the first 3 names i put are me and my 2 partners?

  15. ISO #2615
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.

  16. ISO #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2612)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2520)
    bro i had the exact same reads! and im town! that.is.why.i.dont.want.to.eliminate.him.purely.on.the. basis.he.sr.town.and.tr.maf.d1.

    apples case on the other hand brings up some good points that i want to see addressed by lj.
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.
    always lantern

    maybe you, because you went from townreading us both into pushing us and it looked oppurtunistic to me

    probably hammer if im going for something more spicy.
    you did not say ALWAYS lantern then provide more options. also plz case me
    ill think about it once u finish the isos u promised.

    u said u had a master plan to act scummy to catch maf, all you did was act scummy and catch 0 maf so far.

  17. ISO #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2615)
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.
    towny post

    also im reading like all ur posts so dont feel that way, i put more stock into ur one liners that most peoples posts this game

  18. ISO #2618
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2614)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2604)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#246)
    Alternatively, be so towny that you make a winnable POE by N1 after executing a wolf on D1. Doesn't matter who is N1'd, then, does it Daniels?
    thatbwould be a dream but doesn’t happen enough, but sure let’s go with that

    my townblock rn is
    lj you joat me jackpot (esp if lantern if maf jackpot is very town) I think there was another name or two but I forgot since every is jack and I struggle to remember my own name at times

    is there any other names u wanna add or that u disagree with ?
    This is very nitpicky from me but if you were talking to apple and believed he was a town, wouldn't his name be the first one from your mouth? i feel like if i was talking to someone i tr and he asked for my trs, i would say his name. why is LJ on ur mind to make sure he's a TR? w/w maybe here
    no it wouldnt

    i trd lj more than apple at the time so his name came to my head first, lets say im maf with lj, do u really think the first 3 names i put are me and my 2 partners?
    lol you might. idk how you play this or what u were thinking.

  19. ISO #2619
    than* most peoples posts

  20. ISO #2620
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2342)

    where did i once cover my tracks????????? like EVER?
    Why do you feel the need to start the thread with oh my D1 reads sucked. No one asked you and it's irrelevant information

    Saying things like that low key makes you sound scared that you will be scum read for it. There are also a few D1 posts where you sound town then you sound scum. Usually on a test the first answer that comes to your mind is usually correct. I don't have time to doubt myself. I switched my scum read on you to town last DP but something is off. You wolfing hard for sure.
    thats not me covering my tracks, its me stating a fact and that because of it i was planning to play differently and reset reads. you only switched your read on me when i laid off you and that you could leverage my read on frost. if im wolfing for sure then find the posts of mine that are off
    My push on you was pure and it turns out you were sheeping mafia with weak reason, I even said it. You claimed I was right about your laziness but you dropped the lackadaisical play so maybe you just wanted a convenient excuse to swiftly vote me up and then proceeded to tell other town members to sheep your vote. Now step in my shoes if I did that to you and then dropped it later how would you feel? I really need to know because maybe it will help me improve.

    I felt like you were manipulating me. Yes I did drop my suspicion because it felt like you cleared your head and was game solving. However just like last DP your initial post this DP has set off red flags so I went back to D1 again.

    Can I be wrong? Yes, I could be wrong here but I see no reason to doubt myself. Therefore I am forcing myself to give you the benefit of the doubt. I get the vibe you and Jacket don't like hammer so I want to see a case. I really want to know who are your top town reads and top priority lynches.

  21. ISO #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2615)
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.
    towny post

    also im reading like all ur posts so dont feel that way, i put more stock into ur one liners that most peoples posts this game
    wolfy pocket but I'll take it T^T

  22. ISO #2622
    So skelli!v, Schitt!?, pot!v, hammer!null, pump!bad.

    Is that the summary Michael?

  23. ISO #2623
    PJ - null
    JP - probably spewed V

  24. ISO #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2621)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2615)
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.
    towny post

    also im reading like all ur posts so dont feel that way, i put more stock into ur one liners that most peoples posts this game
    wolfy pocket but I'll take it T^T
    this lobby makes me facepalm so much

    >nobody cares what i say
    >me to a slot ive trd since d1 even when the lobby was pushing them:i care what you say
    >wolfy pocket

    lmao this is why i have 0 faith in this lobby in a lj gets ml as town world.

  25. ISO #2625
    I'm not going to hard scrum read PJ based on /one/ thing JOAT said, will need to ISO him later but it's time for me to go to work.

  26. ISO #2626
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2616)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2612)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2606)
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.
    always lantern

    maybe you, because you went from townreading us both into pushing us and it looked oppurtunistic to me

    probably hammer if im going for something more spicy.
    you did not say ALWAYS lantern then provide more options. also plz case me
    ill think about it once u finish the isos u promised.

    u said u had a master plan to act scummy to catch maf, all you did was act scummy and catch 0 maf so far.
    tbf we dont know car or skellis flip lol.... skelli is growing on me tho and u are doing the opposite

  27. ISO #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2621)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2615)
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.
    towny post

    also im reading like all ur posts so dont feel that way, i put more stock into ur one liners that most peoples posts this game
    wolfy pocket but I'll take it T^T
    this lobby makes me facepalm so much

    >nobody cares what i say
    >me to a slot ive trd since d1 even when the lobby was pushing them:i care what you say
    >wolfy pocket

    lmao this is why i have 0 faith in this lobby in a lj gets ml as town world.
    I love this from you

  28. ISO #2628
    Anonymous User Pumpjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,816
    Community
    Exxon Mobile
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2600)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack (#2594)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper (#2589)
    ...Is that so? That makes more sense, then. It's not a contradiction.
    lumberjack's last post for the day was P#1703 at 1h39 before EoD

    wagons were Frost 6:JPAT 3 at the time

    P#1704 upped it to 6:4


    and P#1788 upped it to g:5 at 35 minutes to EoD

    so lumberjack would not have displayed any agenda on any urgency on that vote
    Aren't you clearing Lantern? Why are you clearing lantern? Why does a switch from Frost to Lantern ping you villager-y if you are TRing Lantern?
    what are you even referring to, this isnt about Lantern?

  29. ISO #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2624)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2621)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2617)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2615)
    Man, feel like I try-harded for people who are never going to care what I think this game.
    towny post

    also im reading like all ur posts so dont feel that way, i put more stock into ur one liners that most peoples posts this game
    wolfy pocket but I'll take it T^T
    this lobby makes me facepalm so much

    >nobody cares what i say
    >me to a slot ive trd since d1 even when the lobby was pushing them:i care what you say
    >wolfy pocket

    lmao this is why i have 0 faith in this lobby in a lj gets ml as town world.

  30. ISO #2630
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2569)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frost (#1877)
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#1872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frost (#1869)
    This joke is getting old.

    Good thing I don't have to suffer through them much longer.
    Final reads?
    P#1667

    I haven't changed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-in-the-box (#1505)
    3.5mm Jack prob town
    Applejack town i guess
    Carjack maybe town
    Jack Daniels pretty likely town
    Jack Frost idk i guess we're gonna find out lol!!!
    Jack o' Lantern TOP TOWN
    Jack of Alltrades uh idk lmao
    Jack Schitt prob town i guess
    Jack Skellington so towny omg
    Jack the Ripper prob scum!!?!?
    Jack-in-the-box confirmed town
    Jacket yea sure town whatever
    Jackhammer uhhhh maybe scum!??!??
    Jackpot town i guess
    Jackson yea prob town
    Lumberjack town
    Pumpjack prob town yea
    i think its very telling that skelli wants to justify their fos on me with one post from box that was very early on and out of context. but ignores that both box fossed hammer at the end, and frost fossed schitt. and that they both trd me.
    You realize I never gotten to EOD right? How many times do I need to say it. I scum read you at start just like jax in the box and town read EOD. So I am actually not ignoring it, I am just considering possibilities here between you and lj.

  31. ISO #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack (#2628)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson (#2600)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack (#2594)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper (#2589)
    ...Is that so? That makes more sense, then. It's not a contradiction.
    lumberjack's last post for the day was P#1703 at 1h39 before EoD

    wagons were Frost 6:JPAT 3 at the time

    P#1704 upped it to 6:4


    and P#1788 upped it to g:5 at 35 minutes to EoD

    so lumberjack would not have displayed any agenda on any urgency on that vote
    Aren't you clearing Lantern? Why are you clearing lantern? Why does a switch from Frost to Lantern ping you villager-y if you are TRing Lantern?
    what are you even referring to, this isnt about Lantern?
    your first quote from lumberjack is him trying to wagon lantern....

    I'm also referring to your other reads lists not this one post in a vacuum ?.?

  32. ISO #2632
    Damn look at all these opportunistic wolves hopping on this obv!v lumber wagon I’ve done all the work and will take all the blame for


  33. ISO #2633
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    i was looking at the setup because i wanted to find the difference between a armorer and doctor (ig you know you got the vest but not the doctor heal) and saw vig has two shots! so any statement i said about vig holding ur shot is a big OMGUS moment and surprised no one said anything abt it

  34. ISO #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2620)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2342)

    where did i once cover my tracks????????? like EVER?
    Why do you feel the need to start the thread with oh my D1 reads sucked. No one asked you and it's irrelevant information

    Saying things like that low key makes you sound scared that you will be scum read for it. There are also a few D1 posts where you sound town then you sound scum. Usually on a test the first answer that comes to your mind is usually correct. I don't have time to doubt myself. I switched my scum read on you to town last DP but something is off. You wolfing hard for sure.
    thats not me covering my tracks, its me stating a fact and that because of it i was planning to play differently and reset reads. you only switched your read on me when i laid off you and that you could leverage my read on frost. if im wolfing for sure then find the posts of mine that are off
    My push on you was pure and it turns out you were sheeping mafia with weak reason, I even said it. You claimed I was right about your laziness but you dropped the lackadaisical play so maybe you just wanted a convenient excuse to swiftly vote me up and then proceeded to tell other town members to sheep your vote. Now step in my shoes if I did that to you and then dropped it later how would you feel? I really need to know because maybe it will help me improve.

    I felt like you were manipulating me. Yes I did drop my suspicion because it felt like you cleared your head and was game solving. However just like last DP your initial post this DP has set off red flags so I went back to D1 again.

    Can I be wrong? Yes, I could be wrong here but I see no reason to doubt myself. Therefore I am forcing myself to give you the benefit of the doubt. I get the vibe you and Jacket don't like hammer so I want to see a case. I really want to know who are your top town reads and top priority lynches.
    1.okay but why would i need to drop my push on you at all if im mafia? lets assume im maf and ur town. switching from one town (you) onto another (frost) doesnt do me any favours, it just increases the number of people ive pissed off. if im mafia i dont drop my push on you, especially when im a universal tr, i dont need to.

    2.where did you think i manipulated you? i tried to thunderdome you, and then later called you town and almost never interacted with you again for the rest of the day, which part of that is manipulation? what was i manipulating you to do?

    3. tops trs: jackpot, jacket, jackson (have to give him a mention cos im desperately trying to pocket this slot who holds 0 power in this game and that supposedly nobody listens to but for some reason i have to pocket), carjack, pumpjack

    srs:i already gave to you, might add schitt in there if you trend up (which you kinda did in this post im replying to)

  35. ISO #2635
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-in-the-box (#1505)
    3.5mm Jack prob town
    Applejack town i guess
    Carjack maybe town
    Jack Daniels pretty likely town
    Jack Frost idk i guess we're gonna find out lol!!!
    Jack o' Lantern TOP TOWN
    Jack of Alltrades uh idk lmao
    Jack Schitt prob town i guess
    Jack Skellington so towny omg
    Jack the Ripper prob scum!!?!?
    Jack-in-the-box confirmed town
    Jacket yea sure town whatever
    Jackhammer uhhhh maybe scum!??!??
    Jackpot town i guess
    Jackson yea prob town
    Lumberjack town
    Pumpjack prob town yea
    why can't we live in this complete just world

  36. ISO #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2633)
    i was looking at the setup because i wanted to find the difference between a armorer and doctor (ig you know you got the vest but not the doctor heal) and saw vig has two shots! so any statement i said about vig holding ur shot is a big OMGUS moment and surprised no one said anything abt it
    What’s your read list now king

  37. ISO #2637
    Anonymous User Pumpjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,816
    Community
    Exxon Mobile
    Gender
    @Jack Skellington what does your PoE look like right now?

  38. ISO #2638
    maybe add ripper to my trs too

  39. ISO #2639
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2601)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2319)
    Now I screwed my posts from daniels iso. The only way I can properly apply poe in this case is if I see lantern flip. The most sus players flip flop their read on lantern.

    Also I still don't see JOAT interacting with lantern much, going back to re-read.

    Lumberjack doesn't like the pressure it seems.
    good thing the game isn't revolved around u then! u said you were gonna ignore me and stop "letting my existence cloud your judgement" but you seem to have quite the boner for me. either just for ur sake, say im town even if you don't believe it and work from there.
    Yall hear sumthing??

  40. ISO #2640
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2611)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington (#2606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (#2520)


    bro i had the exact same reads! and im town! that.is.why.i.dont.want.to.eliminate.him.purely.on.the. basis.he.sr.town.and.tr.maf.d1.

    apples case on the other hand brings up some good points that i want to see addressed by lj.
    You also tr JOAT dp1 so I can understand why you say this.

    Anyway let us assume lj is town and you yourself have convince town that you're town. You would lynch then? Please explain thoughts because this is a serious question.
    always lantern

    maybe you, because you went from townreading us both into pushing us and it looked oppurtunistic to me

    probably hammer if im going for something more spicy.

    ##Vote Jack Skellington

  41. ISO #2641
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    245,385
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Jack Town Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Lumberjack Jackhammer (27), Applejack (101)
    2 3.5mm Jack Jackpot (46), Carjack (150)
    2 Jack Skellington Jack Schitt (25), Jack Skellington (27)
    1 Jackhammer Lumberjack (70)
    1 Carjack Pumpjack (52)
    6 Not voting Jack the Ripper (11), 3.5mm Jack (32), Jack Daniels (62), Jacket (35), Jackson (38), Jack o' Lantern (45)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 12th, 2021. There are 1623542460000 remaining.

  42. ISO #2642
    Anonymous User Jack o' Lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,634
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#2636)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack o' Lantern (#2633)
    i was looking at the setup because i wanted to find the difference between a armorer and doctor (ig you know you got the vest but not the doctor heal) and saw vig has two shots! so any statement i said about vig holding ur shot is a big OMGUS moment and surprised no one said anything abt it
    What’s your read list now king
    i got called a king???? im moving up

    TR: Jacket, lowkey had jackpot as the same kind of person but ill read into him.
    TL: Skelli is a vibe but a $%#! now. Loving his newer posts feels more real. jackson i can't fault so sure why not. hammer spitting but he's weaker
    Null: everyone. Low null on carjack im scared of him.
    SL: Lets get daniels now hes bothering me

  43. ISO #2643
    Anonymous User Carjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,860
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejack (#2632)
    Damn look at all these opportunistic wolves hopping on this obv!v lumber wagon I’ve done all the work and will take all the blame for

    Ikr? Lmao

  44. ISO #2644
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack (#2637)
    @Jack Skellington what does your PoE look like right now?
    If we take out Lantern and he flips wolf then I think Daniels is scum. Daniels also told JOAT to stop his nonsense because town will sr him for it. So essentially I see some distancing between Daniels and lantern but not for JOAT as he felt more defensive of JOAT. If lantern is town then I think Daniels is also town.

    My top lynches for this DP
    Lumberjack - Think I already explained this
    Hammer - Starting to think JOAT was really distancing here. If that's the case then this would confirm Daniels as town.
    Carjack - Asinine posts, useless playstyle, unreadable and annoying. I don't even read his posts anymore.
    Jack Schitt

    Since I pretty much tunnel Daniels I am reading the thread so I can figure stuff out. Jacket pretty much left his vote on me for most of DP1 then dropped it on Jackfrost EOD. I need to go figure out if it was genuine or not. Also Jack Schitt voted me D1 and then did again D2. It doesn't feel like he is casing me just being opportunistic since a few people want me eliminated.

  45. ISO #2645
    Anonymous User Carjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,860
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    So you want to policy me Skellington?

  46. ISO #2646
    Anonymous User Carjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,860
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    If im getting your view on me correct - it doesnt look like you actually are saying im scummy.

  47. ISO #2647
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    245,385
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Jack Town Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Lumberjack Jackhammer (27), Applejack (101)
    2 3.5mm Jack Jackpot (46), Carjack (153)
    2 Jack Skellington Jack Schitt (25), Jack Skellington (28)
    1 Jackhammer Lumberjack (70)
    1 Carjack Pumpjack (52)
    6 Not voting Jack the Ripper (11), 3.5mm Jack (32), Jack Daniels (62), Jacket (35), Jackson (38), Jack o' Lantern (46)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 12th, 2021. There are 1623542460000 remaining.

  48. ISO #2648
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    245,385
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #2639

    Post #2639 was originally posted at 9:01 AM EDT on Friday, June 11th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Carjack Jack Skellington, Pumpjack
    2 Lumberjack Jackhammer, Applejack
    2 3.5mm Jack Jackpot, Carjack
    1 Jack Skellington Jack Schitt
    1 Jackhammer Lumberjack
    6 Not voting Jack the Ripper, 3.5mm Jack, Jack Daniels, Jacket, Jackson, Jack o' Lantern

    View Vote History

    Requested by Carjack.

  49. ISO #2649
    Anonymous User Jack Skellington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The North Pole of Hell
    Posts
    1,698
    Community
    Coal Lovers Inc
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Carjack (#2646)
    If im getting your view on me correct - it doesnt look like you actually are saying im scummy.
    You're worst this DP in comparison to the last. It doesn't help my POE. I don't understand why people play like you and lantern. Refuse to cooperate and make certain aspects unplayable. It's also a good playstyle for mafia so people usually leave you alone.

    Imagine being on a boat where 13 people need to row to get the boat moving at a good rate. Now imagine you on the boat doing absolutely nothing while kicking and screaming. Now someone else has to pick up the slack and do extra work. If we throw the useless person off the boat we won't need to carry their weight and thus the boat can reach its destination with 12 people.

    Give a decent read list and maybe I won't want to policy lynch you.

  50. ISO #2650
    lol yeah skelli is probs just town

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Paranoid Cop

The Paranoid Cop functions the same way an Alignment Cop, except they always receive results that indicate that their target is mafia-aligned.